Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Icke...A Cheap Holiday In Other Peoples Misery...!!!

3 posters

Go down

David Icke...A Cheap Holiday In Other Peoples Misery...!!! Empty David Icke...A Cheap Holiday In Other Peoples Misery...!!!

Post  That Damned Sod...!!! Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:46 pm

David Icke...A Cheap Holiday In Other Peoples Misery...!!!

ORGANIC FOOD AND A COLON CLEANSE …

David Icke...A Cheap Holiday In Other Peoples Misery...!!! Enema021

… DOES NOT MEAN YOU’RE AWAKE
(And nor does it mean you’re not.)
The David Icke Newsletter Goes Out On Sunday

I greet you from ‘paradise’, or what must seem like it for those living in most any other part of the world. I am in Hawaii, a sort of Westernised Avatar movie once you get away from the major centres like Honolulu and into the rainforests and stunning green landscapes that sweep down to shining white beaches and the stunning blue sea.

Wish you were here.

But there is trouble in paradise. Most people don’t want to face that and deal with it, but it is not going away until they do.
Others are seeing the gathering evidence of paradise lost and are trying to alert those in extreme states of denial to realities that have to be faced.

Denial is one of the greatest of all psychological prison cells. It makes people impotent to deal with what they steadfastly refuse to see and acknowledge. It makes them powerless pawns of the very control structure that they deny even exists.
It is the freeze vibration that infects all belief systems and walks of life. It is the Great Deceiver called self-deceit ...

... Hawaii is a haven for those who come here to escape the world they don’t want to live in and there is nothing wrong with that except for one thing.
Unless what is driving that ‘world’ is faced and addressed, it will eventually catch up with you.
People can only ‘run’ for so long and there are only so many places to ‘run’ to, anyway.

They have been picked off by the Control System one by one for centuries and now Hawaii is seriously in its sights.
It is great to see so many people here living healthy lifestyles and eating organic ‘real’ food, but in the world that we live in these are targets for those who would enslave us.

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/

Why Hawaii, It's Hardly Known For It's Truthseeking Community,
There Is Only About A Million People Living There...

Me Seez A Holiday Oppurtunity...

Aloha...!!!

David Icke...A Cheap Holiday In Other Peoples Misery...!!! Davidickepissed6fl7

rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin

That Damned Sod...!!!
That Damned Sod...!!!

Back to top Go down

David Icke...A Cheap Holiday In Other Peoples Misery...!!! Empty Re: David Icke...A Cheap Holiday In Other Peoples Misery...!!!

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:59 pm

That Damned Sod...!!! wrote:David Icke...A Cheap Holiday In Other Peoples Misery...!!!

I greet you from ‘paradise’, or what must seem like it for those living in most any other part of the world. I am in Hawaii, a sort of Westernised Avatar movie once you get away from the major centres like Honolulu and into the rainforests and stunning green landscapes that sweep down to shining white beaches and the stunning blue sea.

Wish you were here.

But there is trouble in paradise. Most people don’t want to face that and deal with it, but it is not going away until they do.
Others are seeing the gathering evidence of paradise lost and are trying to alert those in extreme states of denial to realities that have to be faced.

Denial is one of the greatest of all psychological prison cells. It makes people impotent to deal with what they steadfastly refuse to see and acknowledge. It makes them powerless pawns of the very control structure that they deny even exists.
It is the freeze vibration that infects all belief systems and walks of life. It is the Great Deceiver called self-deceit ...

... Hawaii is a haven for those who come here to escape the world they don’t want to live in and there is nothing wrong with that except for one thing.
Unless what is driving that ‘world’ is faced and addressed, it will eventually catch up with you.
People can only ‘run’ for so long and there are only so many places to ‘run’ to, anyway.

They have been picked off by the Control System one by one for centuries and now Hawaii is seriously in its sights.
It is great to see so many people here living healthy lifestyles and eating organic ‘real’ food, but in the world that we live in these are targets for those who would enslave us.

Aloha...!!!

All the New Age freaks of the mid 80's swore that enemas were the first step to transcendental thought.Dave was a new age poof.But instrumental in some things,like conspiracies,kebabs and ambient music.He also liked having things in his bum.He was a lonely only child,with a naughty daddy.And a white witch mummy,who was really bad and a black witch.And gave me kundalini once when I was 16 and I thought demons were raping me.

But Hawaii sure beats the other alternative.Like walking along oxygen starved mountain tops,freaking out on Ayahausca,with snakes and mosquitos,white western tourist on psychoactive ingredients walking along,hallucinating on rugged and un-kept rope lined mountain tracks,that even Billy Goats freak upon.Not very wise is it?.Dumb,white tourist,in alien lands,on drugs,on a mountain top.With bad rope barriered tracks.There will be casualties.

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

David Icke...A Cheap Holiday In Other Peoples Misery...!!! Empty Re: David Icke...A Cheap Holiday In Other Peoples Misery...!!!

Post  Cigar Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:13 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
That Damned Sod...!!! wrote:David Icke...A Cheap Holiday In Other Peoples Misery...!!!

Wish you were here.

Aloha...!!!

All the New Age freaks of the mid 80's swore that enemas were the first step to transcendental thought.Dave was a new age poof.But instrumental in some things,like conspiracies,kebabs and ambient music.He also liked having things in his bum.He was a lonely only child,with a naughty daddy.And a white witch mummy,who was really bad and a black witch.And gave me kundalini once when I was 16 and I thought demons were raping me.

But Hawaii sure beats the other alternative.Like walking along oxygen starved mountain tops,freaking out on Ayahausca,with snakes and mosquitos,white western tourist on psychoactive ingredients walking along,hallucinating on rugged and un-kept rope lined mountain tracks,that even Billy Goats freak upon.Not very wise is it?.Dumb,white tourist,in alien lands,on drugs,on a mountain top.With bad rope barriered tracks.There will be casualties.

Certainly one of the best places to hang around whilst very stoned, mountains are cool places. They facinate me all the time, especially the big scary ones. I guess if you can get to the top it doesn't seem as bad anymore and the nice view is something to value. I don't like snakes though because they bite pretty bad.

I would visit Hawaii if I could, it's a bit expensive for me though and a long way too. I guess it's a long way away from anywhere really. Been there on the computer, playing the flight sim game, that was fun! It's got lovely scenery from what I could see.
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:21 pm

Cigar wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

Wish you were here.

Aloha...!!!

Certainly one of the best places to hang around whilst very stoned, mountains are cool places. They facinate me all the time, especially the big scary ones. I guess if you can get to the top it doesn't seem as bad anymore and the nice view is something to value. I don't like snakes though because they bite pretty bad.

I would visit Hawaii if I could, it's a bit expensive for me though and a long way too. I guess it's a long way away from anywhere really. Been there on the computer, playing the flight sim game, that was fun! It's got lovely scenery from what I could see.

People are going to die and it's very irresponsible for the organisors to arrange a drug induced experience while they wonder around 8000ft cliffs.They are Icke fans and think they can fly after they drink that shit.It won't be orchestrated like Jim Jones or 911,but it's so obvious a sacrifice of a few followers to usher in Ickes reign of terror,with Reppies,hiding in the moon,shining mind control beams on you to fuck your sister.Hmmm,at least I have an excuse now.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  That Damned Sod...!!! Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:29 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:,freaking out on Ayahausca,with snakes and mosquitos,white western tourist on psychoactive ingredients walking along,hallucinating on rugged and un-kept rope lined mountain tracks,that even Billy Goats freak upon.Not very wise is it?.Dumb,white tourist,in alien lands,on drugs,on a mountain top.With bad rope barriered tracks.There will be casualties.[/color][/size]

I Think If You Wanna Freak Out, Take Ayahusca, Datura Or Potters Asthamatic Remedy...

When I Took Datura With My Mate...

We Ended Up In The Pub Playing Pool,

Which Turned Into Our Living Room With A Pool Table In It...

Hosting Loads Of Dead People...

And Walking Up The Street With Coffins Coming Out Of It...

We Went On A Car Ride With These Talking Bean Things On The Dashboard...

When We Didn't Really Drive Anywhere...We Just Sat There...

And The Strangest Thing Was...I Took Datura On My Own...My Mate Bugged Out...

All That Shit Happenned In My Head...

So I Say Go Fuck Yourself Up On These Sacred Plants...
Why Not..
At Least Your Not Competing In The Paraplegic Olympics As A Token Gesture To Your Utter Uselessness...!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

That Damned Sod...!!!
That Damned Sod...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  That Damned Sod...!!! Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:46 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:

People are going to die and it's very irresponsible for the organisors to arrange a drug induced experience while they wonder around 8000ft cliffs.They are Icke fans and think they can fly after they drink that shit.It won't be orchestrated like Jim Jones or 911,but it's so obvious a sacrifice of a few followers to usher in Ickes reign of terror,with Reppies,hiding in the moon,shining mind control beams on you to fuck your sister.Hmmm,at least I have an excuse now.

Asid Can Really Bring Out The Bad In You...

I Used To Dress Up Like The Devil...

And Freak People Out That Were Tripping...

I Also Used To Have A Comedown Room In My House...

That Was A Motorcycle Facing A Mural Of A Viking Ship...

With Lava Lamps And Oil Lights..

And A Hawkwind Track Playing...

Pity The Fool...I Had Grown Men Reduced To Tears...

Really I Should Have Sent Them On Their Way To Commune With Nature Or Whatever They Do...

But I Couldn't Resist That Little Evil Streak In Me...!!!

I Had Them Thanking Me For Sorting Them Out...

When In Reality I Had Neutralised A Potential Threat...!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
That Damned Sod...!!!
That Damned Sod...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:49 pm

That Damned Sod...!!! wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:,freaking out on Ayahausca,with snakes and mosquitos,white western tourist on psychoactive ingredients walking along,hallucinating on rugged and un-kept rope lined mountain tracks,that even Billy Goats freak upon.Not very wise is it?.Dumb,white tourist,in alien lands,on drugs,on a mountain top.With bad rope barriered tracks.There will be casualties.[/color][/size]

I Think If You Wanna Freak Out, Take Ayahusca, Datura Or Potters Asthamatic Remedy...

Why Not..
At Least Your Not Competing In The Paraplegic Olympics As A Token Gesture To Your Utter Uselessness...!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

No,
I won't touch thorn-apple/Datura.It's a dangerous alkaloid and can kill.Causes irreperable damage to organs and causes a bit of madness,which you so often exhibit.
No,want not...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:55 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
That Damned Sod...!!! wrote:

Why Not..

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

No,
I won't touch thorn-apple/Datura.It's a dangerous alkaloid and can kill.Causes irreperable damage to organs and causes a bit of madness,which you so often exhibit.
No,want not...

Look at what you're advocating to all the boys and girls at home.
Children,Sod is a irresponsible psychonaut drug taking bitch.Yes it makes you more interesting and likely to have carnal knowledge with,but I warn you,this decadent little vampire will go no-where and yield no good.Run away...

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  That Damned Sod...!!! Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:22 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:

Look at what you're advocating to all the boys and girls at home.
Children,Sod is a irresponsible psychonaut drug taking bitch.Yes it makes you more interesting and likely to have carnal knowledge with,but I warn you,this decadent little vampire will go no-where and yield no good.Run away...

Like I Said Billy The Idea Of Bodily Fluids Quite Repulses Me...So No To Vampirism...

The Idea Of Stealing Peoples Souls Equally Repulses Me...

These Grown Men Are Reduced By Mind Bending Drugs Into The Children That They Disguised...

Or Hid From The World...Men Are Little Boys And Girls Are Little Princessess...

People Are Pathetic Really...

So Why Would I Be Scared Of That Shit!!!

thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down
That Damned Sod...!!!
That Damned Sod...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down