Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

True Lilly,You're not forgotten...at all as it seems.

2 posters

Go down

True Lilly,You're not forgotten...at all as it seems. Empty True Lilly,You're not forgotten...at all as it seems.

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:30 pm

Just let me steal your favoured coloured blue felt tip pen....

I was wondering how you're hobbling along these days,Gin soaked,abusing and hitting kids who dared to ride on foot-paths with their skate-boards,when I thought,I'll visit that back-slappers forum,what was it called again?,well,I had'nt cleaned my cookies for six months,that's right,Sanctum Zone Forum....

and remembering I like Novum/Ownoiz....I checked his mania with memes at the moment.

And I found this,it's in code to Tintin,talking about the "Prince Of The Air"....

True Lilly,You're not forgotten...at all as it seems. Bestmemes201119

...it's not everyday,one gets to bump into one of the secret bretheren,we're connected after all,Tintins International Cabal of Inept Assassins.

Thankyou for pointing it out.

We usually go by flavours in lollies as a code-name,I'm fairy floss.True Lilly,You're not forgotten...at all as it seems. Fatmancrossdresserpinks..see you soon,through a scoped rifle or something like that...be cool babe,love Billy.

thumbs up cheese boobies wacky

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

True Lilly,You're not forgotten...at all as it seems. Empty Re: True Lilly,You're not forgotten...at all as it seems.

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:23 am

Billy, you love her really but maybe she has got a life or something. Anyway she is in Droike's driving away all the posters with her rubbish. cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

True Lilly,You're not forgotten...at all as it seems. Empty Re: True Lilly,You're not forgotten...at all as it seems.

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:44 pm

Lady Tis-Shine wrote:Billy, you love her really but maybe she has got a life or something. Anyway she is in Droike's driving away all the posters with her rubbish. cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

No,I love my niece and slightly less,a lesbian cop.I just don't hate True Lilly with great intensity,anymore.Still hate you and that is you Sod and if we ever meet after I get a few million,I'm going to kick the fuck out of you and sink your boat.And maybe steal the true Tiswas...and that is a tortoishell cat,that's in your avatar.

When I was homeless,that was my only friend,until I flirted with a little heroin for a while.A homeless tortoishell cat down by the Aquatic Club.But when my base chakra evaporated and I could'nt get a hard-on for two weeks,I decided heroin was a bad idea.

I still visit the cat though,take some milk down after a shower.

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

True Lilly,You're not forgotten...at all as it seems. Empty Pere Ubu - Non Alignment Pact

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:21 pm

http://jerkoff.forumotion.com/t26-the-true-lilly-vera-suza-remembrance-thread

http://jerkoff.forumotion.com/t10p135-taree-police-their-fun-and-games-thread-repro-of-sodlikes-and-webanarchys

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:Re: True Lilly,You're not forgotten...at all as it seems.

https://sodlikeproductions.forumotion.com/t2236-true-lillyyou-re-not-forgottenat-all-as-it-seems#34049

True Lilly,You're not forgotten...at all as it seems. 1389b<----Tiswas

Billy Ruben wrote:
Lady Tis-Shine wrote:Billy, you love her really but maybe she has got a life or something. Anyway she is in Droike's driving away all the posters with her rubbish. cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

No,I love my niece and slightly less,a lesbian cop.I just don't hate True Lilly with great intensity,anymore.Still hate you and that is you Sod and if we ever meet after I get a few million,I'm going to kick the fuck out of you and sink your boat.And maybe steal the true Tiswas...and that is a tortoishell cat,that's in your avatar.

When I was homeless,that was my only friend,until I flirted with a little heroin for a while.A homeless tortoishell cat down by the Aquatic Club.But when my base chakra evaporated and I could'nt get a hard-on for two weeks,I decided heroin was a bad idea.

I still visit the cat though,take some milk down after a shower.

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Between you and me,I have no desire to waste time and money going to blighty to kick the jams out of the spikey wikey demon that is Sod.

I got his photo and already delivered...he got his head stoved in cause of that real shit attittude he's got.

It's what cocaine does...Hitler was on it,when he said,"Russia,why not"...and look where it got him,LULZ.

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down