Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Question for True Lilly

+3
Cigar
Billy Ruben
Lady Tis-Shine
7 posters

Go down

A Question for True Lilly Empty A Question for True Lilly

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:38 am

I have only just returned to this forum, but what exactly do you believe in and anyway I seem to think that you are being harrassed by the others. Leave it alone all of you OK, cos it happened to me in Ciggy's place but then again the joke was on them. cthulhu
Are you a Xtian, jesuit or Jevohah. As for me I am an Occultist and I believe in creating good things with life Ok.
Anyway if you have some much hate towards Icke just do not mention him, or stop visiting the DIF like I have.
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

A Question for True Lilly Empty Re: A Question for True Lilly

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:09 am

TISWAS wrote:I have only just returned to this forum, but what exactly do you believe in and anyway I seem to think that you are being harrassed by the others. Leave it alone all of you OK, cos it happened to me in Ciggy's place but then again the joke was on them. cthulhu
Are you a Xtian, jesuit or Jevohah. As for me I am an Occultist and I believe in creating good things with life Ok.
Anyway if you have some much hate towards Icke just do not mention him, or stop visiting the DIF like I have.

Tiz,I regret to inform you,that asking Lilly straight questions incurs great delays and non sequeteurs...if you're lucky,she'll ignore you.
But please indulge me,what happened to you at DIF lately that has made you regretful in sharing your patronage and insight.You mentioned a good thead by Snoop that was ranted and spoilt the vibe for you.
Answer when you feel like it,thankyou madam.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:04 am

Snoops should come here, but what pissed me off what they think all Occultists are evil and so on, they seem to be jealous of others and basically that forum is a gossip forum. I have no malice towards Icke but I hate the sorts who constantly make anti jewish/muslim/catholic/black/homosexual thread, that is not the place I want to go to at all.
Anyway as for Icke, he is entertaining but I do not agree with everything he says and anyway there is no such thing as a reptillian at all. It sounds to me that someone has drunk a barrel of beer than saw a reppie visualisation. Bullshit, Bullshit, Bullshit!!!
As for the Moon Hoax, well I was riling the droike in some ways, by Kaysing is who I want to listen to instead of a certain well known researcher on the subject. Oh one other thing is that claiming that ETs built these major pyramids is insulting to the ancients.
Now there is the allegations of serious stuff, well let us see what will happen. cthulhu cthulhu
WHAT HAPPENED TO ME WAS THAT I WAS GETTING THE SHAKES AND FEELING COMPLETELY WATCHED OVER IN THAT FORUM, AS IF SOMEONE WAS ASTRALLY STALKING ME, BUT I KNOW HOW TO DEAL WITH IT.
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:07 am

TISWAS wrote:Snoops should come here, but what pissed me off what they think all Occultists are evil and so on, they seem to be jealous of others and basically that forum is a gossip forum. I have no malice towards Icke but I hate the sorts who constantly make anti jewish/muslim/catholic/black/homosexual thread, that is not the place I want to go to at all.
Anyway as for Icke, he is entertaining but I do not agree with everything he says and anyway there is no such thing as a reptillian at all. It sounds to me that someone has drunk a barrel of beer than saw a reppie visualisation. Bullshit, Bullshit, Bullshit!!!
As for the Moon Hoax, well I was riling the droike in some ways, by Kaysing is who I want to listen to instead of a certain well known researcher on the subject. Oh one other thing is that claiming that ETs built these major pyramids is insulting to the ancients.
Now there is the allegations of serious stuff, well let us see what will happen. cthulhu cthulhu
WHAT HAPPENED TO ME WAS THAT I WAS GETTING THE SHAKES AND FEELING COMPLETELY WATCHED OVER IN THAT FORUM, AS IF SOMEONE WAS ASTRALLY STALKING ME, BUT I KNOW HOW TO DEAL WITH IT.
Tis Said:
WHAT HAPPENED TO ME WAS THAT I WAS GETTING THE SHAKES AND FEELING COMPLETELY WATCHED OVER IN THAT FORUM, AS IF SOMEONE WAS ASTRALLY STALKING ME,

...Yes,that would be a Reptilian... rolf
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:39 am

TISWAS wrote:Snoops should come here, but what pissed me off what they think all Occultists are evil and so on, they seem to be jealous of others and basically that forum is a gossip forum. I have no malice towards Icke but I hate the sorts who constantly make anti jewish/muslim/catholic/black/homosexual thread, that is not the place I want to go to at all.

Tiz,I don't want to patronise you,give you a hard time,but want to let you know something to compliment yourself in search of true occultism.You destroy yourself,the same as I do,with hate and bile.If you were under duress,like me from group rapport,and maybe the addition on the Mk Ultra machines,you'd behave.You will instantly feel the results of your own lower aspects,which,isn't so bad in ways.Long term un-checked hatred
that everyone else exercises,rots themselves to the core,leading to cancer and stress related disease and deaths.You sap the very nutrients from your bones and organs,by imbalances of adrenalin and over production of bile.I had one friend die and one in hospital,because they literally split vessels and segments in their brains from over stresses because of blocked energy centres and unreleased negative energy,all because of jealousies and unfounded hate.One was a materialist,one a ladder climber.Both lacked spiritual connections.Such a real shame what men go through,being to tough.Boys don't cry,silly them.
...A forum is what you put into it,I liked DIF for a long time,until I let things bother me.I could've rose above it,but did'nt.Cursed the place for the minority,when some even really helped,including Icke himself.It took a phone call to the head Satanist last week,to make me realise the mistake I made.
...Tiz,for a lady,you're in the red alot,relax,get a green hue to your aura,heal,and a bit of yellow,so you think clearer,intellect,then cruise to blue.You got facets that are natural to use,that's harder for a man,besides a much better and attractive chest-plate to look at.
You don't have to agree with anything,it's all differing levels of experience.I'd love to sit down and chat,face to face,so you could trust me and maybe work through some of that anger.I love cups of Liptons tea,2 sugars with milk and well steeped.Maybe a jam biscuit too.
A friend sent pot from Amsterdam last week,Four to five months,I've been missing a quadrant from my crown chakra,it recombined only in the last 5-6 days,I'm feeling much better.A massive fragment,from a massive attack,It'll be their turn soon,they're already broken...the chances are slim for them.Take care Tiz,Billy...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:03 pm

TISWAS wrote:Leave it alone all of you OK

Well I have to say that I don't really care much about what True Lilly thinks, I'm not interested in interacting with her. Going by the way she has constantly spammed all this pointless rubbish all over her threads, I'm really not keen on her.

It's just how I feel, she seems to be a bit of an ignorant one that one, really I would be surprised if she even does reply to this. I can't say I've got much interest in her anyway.

This is what I think to the people here on Sodlike:

Billy Ruben: He's a good hearted chap, likes to talk a lot about anything he can think of. Makes the discussion interesting on here, sometimes I don't always understand what he's talking about but he seems like a pretty good fellow, maybe had a lot of crazy stuff going on in his life for a long time

Tiswas: I've liked Tiswas for a while, she knows what she is talking about, she also has plenty to say on subjects. She likes to change her mind a lot. All round I think Tiswas has helped me in certain ways and she has also been supportive.

Sod: He seems to talk about a lot of stuff, he can be a mixture of all different things. Not always willing to give you a sensible answer though. He talks about stuff sometimes and I don't always get it. He seems to have some strange ideas about things, I think he likes to take the piss sometimes but then usually he goes on afterwards and talks about more weird stuff.

Ciggy: Ciggy is strange, he seems to be quite intellectual at times, seems to be knowledgeable in these subjects. He can be tricky though, likes to play games between being good and evil. It's as if he likes to take the piss but it usually means nothing. I've not always got what Ciggy is about to be honest and what he's here for.

True Lilly: Talks a load of wack, she is out for herself and it's all about self importance. Likes to think she is watched by everybody but isn't really. Her messages can be confusing, she seems to know what she's talking about but yet what on earth is that exactly? I think Lilly just likes to express herself in a way that only she can understand to purposely affect the other people on forums.

To anybody else on here: If I've missed you I'm sorry but you're not giving much input at the moment. I don't always see many others posting here, usually it's the same people. It's very rare that others get involved.
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:24 pm

Oh yeah, just one more thing whilst I'm at it. I forgot Drake but he doesn't count really. The guy is a cock end and a wanker. He doesn't deserve to be talked about.

Drake: Piece of trash! lmao
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:33 pm

TISWAS wrote:WHAT HAPPENED TO ME WAS THAT I WAS GETTING THE SHAKES AND FEELING COMPLETELY WATCHED OVER IN THAT FORUM, AS IF SOMEONE WAS ASTRALLY STALKING ME, BUT I KNOW HOW TO DEAL WITH IT.

That was Daisy reading yer PMs.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:37 pm

Cigar wrote:
Ciggy: Ciggy is strange, he seems to be quite intellectual at times, seems to be knowledgeable in these subjects. He can be tricky though, likes to play games between being good and evil. It's as if he likes to take the piss but it usually means nothing. I've not always got what Ciggy is about to be honest and what he's here for.

I'm here to harvest lulz, naturally. cthulhu

Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  raginggran Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:56 pm

Ciggy wrote:
TISWAS wrote:WHAT HAPPENED TO ME WAS THAT I WAS GETTING THE SHAKES AND FEELING COMPLETELY WATCHED OVER IN THAT FORUM, AS IF SOMEONE WAS ASTRALLY STALKING ME, BUT I KNOW HOW TO DEAL WITH IT.

That was Daisy reading yer PMs.

lol!

you provide many lulz ciggy

raginggran

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:51 pm

Cigar wrote:
TISWAS wrote:Leave it alone all of you OK

Well I have to say that I don't really care much about what True Lilly thinks, I'm not interested in interacting with her. Going by the way she has constantly spammed all this pointless rubbish all over her threads, I'm really not keen on her.

It's just how I feel, she seems to be a bit of an ignorant one that one, really I would be surprised if she even does reply to this. I can't say I've got much interest in her anyway.

This is what I think to the people here on Sodlike:

Billy Ruben: He's a good hearted chap, likes to talk a lot about anything he can think of. Makes the discussion interesting on here, sometimes I don't always understand what he's talking about but he seems like a pretty good fellow, maybe had a lot of crazy stuff going on in his life for a long time

Tiswas: I've liked Tiswas for a while, she knows what she is talking about, she also has plenty to say on subjects. She likes to change her mind a lot. All round I think Tiswas has helped me in certain ways and she has also been supportive.

Sod: He seems to talk about a lot of stuff, he can be a mixture of all different things. Not always willing to give you a sensible answer though. He talks about stuff sometimes and I don't always get it. He seems to have some strange ideas about things, I think he likes to take the piss sometimes but then usually he goes on afterwards and talks about more weird stuff.

True Lilly: Talks a load of wack, she is out for herself and it's all about self importance. Likes to think she is watched by everybody but isn't really. Her messages can be confusing, she seems to know what she's talking about but yet what on earth is that exactly? I think Lilly just likes to express herself in a way that only she can understand to purposely affect the other people on forums.

To anybody else on here: If I've missed you I'm sorry but you're not giving much input at the moment. I don't always see many others posting here, usually it's the same people. It's very rare that others get involved.

Thankyou for your kind assessment of me and harsh rebuttal of everyone else,except Tizzy...You crack me up too.But it takes all kinds...and so waiting and wishing for Lilly to post,since her Icke Betrays OzTrailer thread is so trolled and de-railed...I just got to see the mammoth effort needed to retrieve it.Setting the scene for more derailment,gang-stalking and the sweetest of all,successful trolling.But yes,thankyou kindly sir...Billy.

A Question for True Lilly Successfultrollissuccesc

Love executive Trolls...hey,this should be a part of the ranking system at Sodlike Forums...Webanarchy has Rock Throwers and Molotovers...Jealousy consumes me... tholms

rolf
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:23 pm

Ah, but we all know that the occult satanic, invented, run and CON-TROLLED, Universal Web, only bothers TROLLING those 'they' FEAR FOR NOT FEARING 'them', and only step up the TROLLING to real world VIOLENCE when the floods of liables and personal threats fail to scare those Independant thinking posters away. So thank 'you' Teams of Trolls, for making it clear that I am NOT like ANY of 'you' tools of The Great Deception. Oh, my answer to 'your' 'question', that 'you' know I've answered many times - UNlike, SATANISTS, MASONS, ICKETARDS, MORMONS, ATHIESTS, and ALL RELIGIONS, I REJECT THE MYTHS of the 'out of Egypt' LIES THAT LEAD TO DEATH, that ALL 'you' TROLLS ALSO DEMAND THE WORLD 'believe', AGAINST ALL THE FACTS of SCIENCE that AGREE WITH WHAT GOD DESCRIBED of ALL THE HISTORY of ALL THE WORLD. EZEKIEL 34
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:13 pm

true lilly wrote: EZEKIEL 34

Ezekiel 34

The LORD Will Be Israel’s Shepherd
1 The word of the LORD came to me:
2 “Son of man, prophesy against the shepherds of Israel; prophesy and say to them:
‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says:
Woe to you shepherds of Israel who only take care of yourselves!
Should not shepherds take care of the flock?
3 You eat the curds, clothe yourselves with the wool and slaughter the choice animals, but you do not take care of the flock.
4 You have not strengthened the weak or healed the sick or bound up the injured.
You have not brought back the strays or searched for the lost.
You have ruled them harshly and brutally.
5 So they were scattered because there was no shepherd, and when they were scattered they became food for all the wild animals.
6 My sheep wandered over all the mountains and on every high hill.
They were scattered over the whole earth, and no one searched or looked for them

You Do Know That When The Essenes/Jews/Scribes etc... Discussed Eziekiel,
A Fire Would Come Down On Their Houses...(But Not Consume Them)

Folks Missed That Bit And Focused On The UFO Aspect Of Eziekiels Wheel...

A Question for True Lilly Ezekielicon

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
Everybody, Loves Sod..!!!
Everybody, Loves Sod..!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:14 am

true lilly wrote:Ah, but we all know that the occult satanic, invented, run and CON-TROLLED, Universal Web, only bothers TROLLING those 'they' FEAR FOR NOT FEARING 'them', and only step up the TROLLING to real world VIOLENCE when the floods of liables and personal threats fail to scare those Independant thinking posters away. So thank 'you' Teams of Trolls, for making it clear that I am NOT like ANY of 'you' tools of The Great Deception. Oh, my answer to 'your' 'question', that 'you' know I've answered many times - UNlike, SATANISTS, MASONS, ICKETARDS, MORMONS, ATHIESTS, and ALL RELIGIONS, I REJECT THE MYTHS of the 'out of Egypt' LIES THAT LEAD TO DEATH, that ALL 'you' TROLLS ALSO DEMAND THE WORLD 'believe', AGAINST ALL THE FACTS of SCIENCE that AGREE WITH WHAT GOD DESCRIBED of ALL THE HISTORY of ALL THE WORLD. EZEKIEL 34

You say you reject the religions yet you rely on their book. The same one you says lies about Egypt. Idiot.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:46 pm

Ciggy wrote:
true lilly wrote:Ah, but we all know that the occult satanic, invented, run and CON-TROLLED, Universal Web, only bothers TROLLING those 'they' FEAR FOR NOT FEARING 'them', and only step up the TROLLING to real world VIOLENCE when the floods of liables and personal threats fail to scare those Independant thinking posters away. So thank 'you' Teams of Trolls, for making it clear that I am NOT like ANY of 'you' tools of The Great Deception. Oh, my answer to 'your' 'question', that 'you' know I've answered many times - UNlike, SATANISTS, MASONS, ICKETARDS, MORMONS, ATHIESTS, and ALL RELIGIONS, I REJECT THE MYTHS of the 'out of Egypt' LIES THAT LEAD TO DEATH, that ALL 'you' TROLLS ALSO DEMAND THE WORLD 'believe', AGAINST ALL THE FACTS of SCIENCE that AGREE WITH WHAT GOD DESCRIBED of ALL THE HISTORY of ALL THE WORLD. EZEKIEL 34

You say you reject the religions yet you rely on their book. The same one you says lies about Egypt. Idiot.

less effort needed to destroy any arguement she proposes,for that I thank her.By the time she realises it,it is her that destroys any credibility she thought she possessed.Not to mention,the small hole she dug for herself initailly,is now a bottomless pit of insanity and for that,I thank her as well.

dizzy
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down