Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Icke Fan, Brain Turns To Mush After 9 Hour Epic Talk...!!!

2 posters

Go down

David Icke Fan, Brain Turns To Mush After 9 Hour Epic Talk...!!! Empty David Icke Fan, Brain Turns To Mush After 9 Hour Epic Talk...!!!

Post  That Damned Sod...!!! Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:28 pm

David Icke Fan, Brain Turns To Mush After 9 Hour Epic Talk...!!!

A nightmarish episode of a David Icke fan overdosing on his bullshit theories and reading his forum.

A Spokesman For David Icke said...

" We Have Seen This Many Times Before...

But It Could So Easily Have Been Avoided, With A Premier Subscription...

Which Is About The Same Price As A Pint Of Beer,

Or A Can And Half Of Tennants Super T,

Or A Set Of Earplugs..."

David Icke said...

You may have noticed that Davidicke.com is not available at the moment. This is due to an attack on the site that could only be stopped by taking it down and moving to alternative technology. This will be done, at still more cost, by tonight or tomorrow and the site will be accessible again.

It is just the latest in an endless stream of challenges, financial and otherwise, that have to be met to keep the site available for people - for free - and keep the information flowing as an alternative to the mainstream propaganda.

But, you know, I do wonder sometimes, no, increasingly often, why I bother. Every day I am faced with hours of unpaid work and a stream of emails asking me for help. I always try to do what I can, given that there is only one of me. But when I ask for help? Forget it.

The subscription take-up for a paid-for newsletter - I say 'paid for' I mean the price of a single beer a month - has been, how shall I put it?, virtually non-existent. When it was free, wow, yes please. Now it's the price of a pint of beer a month for four newsletters, no thanks.

So if that's what they are considered to be worth - nothing - then why should I spend my time producing them while wondering if my basic bills will be covered at the end of the month and whether Davidicke.com can continue to exist in anything like its present form?

The response has made me reassess all that I have done and am doing because I am up to here with giving out with so little in return. People say they support me? Okay, where is it? I put out an appeal for help with the website and every single response - bar one - was looking to make serious money out of doing it.

How much is it worth not to be microchipped? How much is it worth not to have a uniformed thug knock on the door? How much is it worth to be free?

The next newsletter will go out on Saturday/Sunday and if the take-up is not vastly increased, it will be the last one. And I am certainly not, given this wake-up call, going to spend my hours every day on the website any more if this is how much the information is valued. Why should I? I have a family to look after.

Thanks so much to those few who have responded, it is so much appreciated. But after nearly 20 years of giving out with so little return, enough is enough.

Anyone who wishes to subscribe to the newsletter can do so once the site is back up later today or tomorrow at the latest. Here is the link you will need when it's back up and running:

www.davidicke.com/info.htm

Sorry if I sound pissed off, but then I am.

best wishes,

David

http://www.illuminati-news.com/david-icke-down.htm

David Icke Fan, Brain Turns To Mush After 9 Hour Epic Talk...!!! 455573 David Icke Fan, Brain Turns To Mush After 9 Hour Epic Talk...!!! 455573 David Icke Fan, Brain Turns To Mush After 9 Hour Epic Talk...!!! 455573

That Damned Sod...!!!
That Damned Sod...!!!

Back to top Go down

David Icke Fan, Brain Turns To Mush After 9 Hour Epic Talk...!!! Empty Re: David Icke Fan, Brain Turns To Mush After 9 Hour Epic Talk...!!!

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:40 pm

That video is just a mock up, and I have really enjoyed watching some great Icke talks and hey you Idiotos, cop a load of this!!!

Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down