Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

That fucking cunt Icke just moved the goal posts.

+7
Hrafn
Hagbard Celine
Damn'sod..!!!
angeress
Goldy
Lady Tis-Shine
John Drake
11 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

That fucking cunt Icke just moved the goal posts. Empty That fucking cunt Icke just moved the goal posts.

Post  John Drake Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:08 am

See what i did? Icke former goalkeeper, goal posts? Fuck it it was unintentional any way.

Ive just wasted part of my life watching an interview with Icke. The man who has been banging on about 2012 for years is now saying its a hollywood diversion and nothing will happen. The fucking wanker said he now thinks all the shit will happen around 2016.

Its just like the fucking Jehovah's witnesses.

Icke has just got himself another 4 years of income with more time to re-brand and any member of his forum that dare question it will be banned and the post removed. Try it.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

That fucking cunt Icke just moved the goal posts. Empty Re: That fucking cunt Icke just moved the goal posts.

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:10 am

Where does he say this now!! you are like a blooming watchdog Droike.
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

That fucking cunt Icke just moved the goal posts. Empty Re: That fucking cunt Icke just moved the goal posts.

Post  John Drake Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:21 am

Tiswas wrote:Where does he say this now!! you are like a blooming watchdog Droike.

You ask me for help finding something then in the next breath you insult me. Not very bright are you Tiswas.

Its fun to point out Ickes side steps. Hes had twats like Handbag waiting for 2012 for years and now he says its going to be 2016 lol. Before 2016 he will change the date again if he hasn't retired by then.

Remember this?

Mr. Icke predicted that by Christmas 1991, Cuba, Greece, the Isle of Arran, the cliffs of Kent, and Teeside would be hit by a great earthquake (8.0 on the Richter scale) that would submerge them.

The mans full of shit and so are the lonely woo woo waste of time arse holes that support him. They must be thick, sick, or desperate.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Goldy Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:41 am

Droike wrote:
Tiswas wrote:Where does he say this now!! you are like a blooming watchdog Droike.

You ask me for help finding something then in the next breath you insult me. Not very bright are you Tiswas.

Its fun to point out Ickes side steps. Hes had twats like Handbag waiting for 2012 for years and now he says its going to be 2016 lol. Before 2016 he will change the date again if he hasn't retired by then.

Remember this?

Mr. Icke predicted that by Christmas 1991, Cuba, Greece, the Isle of Arran, the cliffs of Kent, and Teeside would be hit by a great earthquake (8.0 on the Richter scale) that would submerge them.

The mans full of shit and so are the lonely woo woo waste of time arse holes that support him. They must be thick, sick, or desperate.

O God, now I'm going to have to change the date in me diary again, wish they'd make their flaming minds up!

popcorn

Goldy

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:16 am

Not one of the Ickeoids will see whats going on. Icke started to re brand as he does about 12-18 months ago. He started with the that's it im finished with conspiracies I'm moving on. It was obvious that he was shitting his pants as 2012 got closer and he knew when it came and went without event he would have some explaining to do. Icke will still re brand as hes done many times before all hes done is given himself more time.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  angeress Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:45 pm

How dare you!!!
Why are you constantly using this foul language in this forum whilst (I believe you have a forum too) in your dwellings you never use this style of language. David Icke is worth a thousand of you, and I admire this man very much. Personally the year for many situations to happen is 2020, instead of 2012.
angeress
angeress

http://truthliesandconvo.forumotion.net/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Damn'sod..!!! Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:07 pm

Is This The Interview Droinke...

He Is Just Going On About The Same Old Stuff As Usual...
Infinite Consciousness,
Frequencies,
Ridicule...
etc...

aaargh
Damn'sod..!!!
Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

https://sodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  angeress Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:11 pm

David Icke is so sincere when he speaks and he can even tell me the sky is pink and I will believe it. Wonderful human being is David Icke.
If you want to use the language of the gutter you have got the sex wrong, for he should be a prick instead of a cunt, really how exactly old are you? Terrible internet manners.
angeress
angeress

http://truthliesandconvo.forumotion.net/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Hagbard Celine Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:44 pm

I don't share Droike's disparaging views on Droike, but I too have trouble with thee idea that suddenly the date has been moved back. Why, and how does he know? scratch
Hagbard Celine
Hagbard Celine

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:12 am

Hes just given himself enough room to get to retirement age.

Alarm bells should be ringing in heads. All this 2012 stuff wiped away with a "now i think it will be 2016".No explanation no nothing and the woo woos will lap it up..

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:14 am

Lillian wrote:David Icke is so sincere when he speaks and he can even tell me the sky is pink and I will believe it.

Thanks for showing your a fool. I had already worked it out but concrete proof is always nice.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Hagbard Celine Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:31 pm

After having read Geoff Stray's book Beyond 2012 I still can't see any evidence that the "Big Day" will occur any other time than in late 2012. What will happen then is anyone's guess. Could be good, could be bad. But I think after all this build up, the very worst thing that could possibly happen is... nothing at all! Shocked Crying or Very sad
Hagbard Celine
Hagbard Celine

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:46 pm

Hagbard Celine wrote:After having read Geoff Stray's book Beyond 2012 I still can't see any evidence that the "Big Day" will occur any other time than in late 2012. What will happen then is anyone's guess. Could be good, could be bad. But I think after all this build up, the very worst thing that could possibly happen is... nothing at all! Shocked Crying or Very sad

Can you remember Ickes hullabaloo over christmas 1991? Nothing happened. Same goes for Y2k he made such a song and dance over. Icke has now realised that 2012 will soon be here and we know have the net to talk about him saying what would happen. Hes just moved the goal posts to prolong his carrera.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Damn'sod..!!! Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:56 pm

Here Is The Video Where He Says 2012 Is A Distraction,
And The Real Date To Look Out For Is 2016...

At 4 minutes 20+...

No Explanation As To The Change Of Heart Though,

As December 21, 2012 Is Pretty Much The Conspiracy Benchmark Doom Date...!!!

noway noway noway

The Film Looks Good Though...

That fucking cunt Icke just moved the goal posts. Twothousand12movie

This Is Just 5 Minutes Of It...!!!

The CGI Looks Quite Realistic...

In A "Michael Bentine Potty Time" Sort Of Way...!!!

popcorn
Damn'sod..!!!
Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Damn'sod..!!! Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:37 pm

Michael Bentines Potty Time...

Infact I Would Go As Far As To Say Michael Bentine Had More Prophetic Hits Than David Icke...

He Correctley Identified Osama Bin Laden

That fucking cunt Icke just moved the goal posts. Osamabinladenpotty

According To The Prophecies Of Nostradamus...

Century 9:Quatraine 73

Dans Fois entrez Roy ceiulee Turban:
Et regnera moins euolu Saturne,
Roy Turban blanc Bizance coeur ban,
Sol, Mars, Mercure pres la hurne.

The Blue Turban King entered into Foix,
And he will reign less than an evolution of Saturn:
The White Turban King Byzantium heart banished,
Sun, Mars and Mercury near Aquarius.

That fucking cunt Icke just moved the goal posts. Osamabinladen1

Here Is The Potty time Osama Video...

rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin
Damn'sod..!!!
Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hagbard Celine Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:00 am

Damn'sod..!!! wrote:

The Film Looks Good Though...

That fucking cunt Icke just moved the goal posts. Twothousand12movie

This Is Just 5 Minutes Of It...!!!

The CGI Looks Quite Realistic...

In A "Michael Bentine Potty Time" Sort Of Way...!!!

popcorn

It's by Roland Emmerich Rolling Eyes . The man who brought us Shakespearean delights like Independence Day and Stargate. Maybe 1012 wil be the first film he's made which is not utter crap... but I'm not hoilding my breath
Hagbard Celine
Hagbard Celine

Back to top Go down

Post  Hagbard Celine Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:01 am

There's an article in the curent Dot Connector that gives us yet another date: 28th October 2011! scratch
Hagbard Celine
Hagbard Celine

Back to top Go down

Post  Damn'sod..!!! Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:10 pm

Hagbard Celine wrote:

It's by Roland Emmerich Rolling Eyes . The man who brought us Shakespearean delights like Independence Day and Stargate. Maybe 1012 wil be the first film he's made which is not utter crap... but I'm not hoilding my breath

Well Personal Tastes In Films Is A Very Subjective Thing...

I Would Almost Class Emmerich As An Ed Wood Type Director,

With A Bigger Budget...!!!

Here's David Icke On Alex Jones...

He Mentions 2016 As The Tipping Point At 9minutes 50+

largejack wrote...

I tell you what though, these two uniting like they have is probably the greatest thing that has happened for humanity, because they carry enough punch on their own, but united???
It moves me the way Alex really thinks about what icke is saying and whether he openly admits it,
I can tell he resonates on the same level,
and understands it all on a subconscious level more than he thinks.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=86409&page=3

Funny How Large Jack Mentions Punch,
And What Alex Jones Really Thinks Of Icke...
There's A Freudian Slip For You...!!!

Anyway You Can Learn A Lot From That Video....

That fucking cunt Icke just moved the goal posts. Alexjones5starsoap

Like What Alex Jones And His Staff Use For Personal Hygene,
And Grooming...!!!

The Use Of The Pentagram,
And An Industrial Size Flagon Of Blue Goo...

Is Very Telling Of Where Alex Jones Is Coming From...!!!

aaargh
Damn'sod..!!!
Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hagbard Celine Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:37 am

Damn'sod..!!! wrote:Here's David Icke On Alex Jones...[/b]

He Mentions 2016 As The Tipping Point At 9minutes 50+

[/size][/b]

Good interview! Cool It's interesting that in Part 5 at 5.40, Alex reveals his fears about Gotterdammerung, the idea that if the Illuminati know they've lost they would destroy the Earth out of spite. They'd rather take us down with them than let free people have it. Mad Shocked
Hagbard Celine
Hagbard Celine

Back to top Go down

Post  Hrafn Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:45 pm

Hagbard Celine wrote:I don't share Droike's disparaging views on Droike, but I too have trouble with thee idea that suddenly the date has been moved back. Why, and how does he know? scratch

He knows because , just like a cars impending insurance, hes just renewed it, extended it, pushed the date forward, given himself increased road miles. If it is now 2016 Rolling Eyes you will no doubt see the goal posts moved again before hand...

Hrafn

Back to top Go down

Post  daisy chainsaw Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:04 pm

angeress wrote:How dare you!!!
Why are you constantly using this foul language in this forum whilst (I believe you have a forum too) in your dwellings you never use this style of language. David Icke is worth a thousand of you, and I admire this man very much. Personally the year for many situations to happen is 2020, instead of 2012.

It was 1999

We'll just have to go backwards.

Evolution is a synch,

we'll be a happy amoebas in no time.

Cela amène à l'affiche des plaisirs simples et awakening Esto lleva el cartel placeres despertar y simples To přináší plakát awakening a prosté potěšení

Cela amène à l'affiche des plaisirs simples et awakening Esto lleva el cartel placeres despertar y simples To přináší plakát awakening a prosté potěšení
daisy chainsaw
daisy chainsaw

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥WW♥ Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:24 pm

Droike wrote:See what i did? Icke former goalkeeper, goal posts? flippin' heck it it was unintentional any way.

Ive just wasted part of my life watching an interview with Icke. The man who has been banging on about 2012 for years is now saying its a hollywood diversion and nothing will happen. The fucking wanker said he now thinks all the shit will happen around 2016.

Its just like the fucking Jehovah's witnesses.

Icke has just got himself another 4 years of income with more time to re-brand and any member of his forum that dare question it will be banned and the post removed. Try it.

That's so he can milk more Ker-ching! $%!$%! from the gullible! Wink
♥WW♥
♥WW♥

Back to top Go down

Post  Hagbard Celine Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:37 am

Hrafn wrote:
He knows because , just like a cars impending insurance, hes just renewed it, extended it, pushed the date forward, given himself increased road miles. If it is now 2016 Rolling Eyes you will no doubt see the goal posts moved again before hand...

I think there may be another reason: that he's picked it up in some "channelled message." We all know how accurate they are! Rolling Eyes
Hagbard Celine
Hagbard Celine

Back to top Go down

Post  Hagbard Celine Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:39 am

♥️WW♥️ wrote:

Why doesn't he just milk "I've been there!" superiority by calling other people gullible?

There are easier ways to make money you know, you know, like being a footballer or a TV presenter? Wink
Hagbard Celine
Hagbard Celine

Back to top Go down

Post  Hrafn Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:57 am

Hagbard Celine wrote:
♥️WW♥️ wrote:

Why doesn't he just milk "I've been there!" superiority by calling other people gullible?

There are easier ways to make money you know, you know, like being a footballer or a TV presenter? Wink

He was crap at both, fleecing people as he is doing now is far more profitable lmao

Hrafn

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next