Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modlike Productions

+2
Sod-Haus...!!!
rodin
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Modlike Productions Empty Modlike Productions

Post  rodin Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:40 pm

2 Christmasses ago santa santa I received a permanent ban from DIF guillotine

STRT closed my account with the presumptious remark 'we are smarter' jedi

However tables were turned, hence the quixotically named 'infinite lies' and 'modlike productions' were spawned.
Meanwhile YT was resurrected with full honours. cheers

Now another clash demands a resolution

I will pursue this current issue to the bitter end. There are once again too many agent Mods @ DIF. In fact, the whole policy of 'never call out a Mod' is an affront to the claim that the site supports 'The truth will set you free'. Limited freedom of speech is no freedom of speech.

I will now outline for the record my rapid fire acquisition of two sets of 5 infraction points in one day, my first for nearly 2 years of no holds barred posting.

to be continued
rodin
rodin

Back to top Go down

Modlike Productions Empty Re: Modlike Productions

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:09 pm

This Is Quite An Interesting Read From The Infinate Love Forum...

chandrakavi wrote:

KNOWLEGE IS POWER

David Icke says:

"The rest of the pyramid is fiercely compartamentalized so that the more you come down to the people,
the less that knowledge is in circulation, where you reach the point where it is hardly in circulation at all"

What I see in the DIF pyramid of power is that there is no knowledge at the top and much less so at the bottom,
it is as Sean once said, "taking care of business." Since no one is awake there, they are fast asleep. Zzzzzzzzzz
Merely attached to DIF, because they have written hundred or thousands of posts, and will go increasing.
It is not quantity of posts, its QUALITY of information there, but they missed out on that, making people inactive,
giving points, and banning. They say David Icke knows nothing of the Forum , but I doubt it. It is his only way, as I have said before, to participate. But doesn't do it. If he doesn't participate, I wonder if members should go on doing it, its like
writing a letter and never getting an answer. Maybe reading the members Private Mails in the David Icke Official Forum is more effective for their
KNOWLEDGE... Then KNOWLEDGE IS POWER.

In this video David icke shows his MODUS OPERANDI.

EDIT: A definition of KNOWLEDGE would be very good here.
Knowledge has its uses, it is not absolutely useless. But if you are going inwards it becomes more and more useless,
and the deeper you go the more useless it is. If you are going outwards, the farther you go into the world, the more useful it becomes. Knowledge tries to control. Knowledge makes you powerful. Ignorance makes you humble. So sometimes it is good not to be so knowledgeable. Everyday knowledge is accumulated through experience. It is dust that gathers on the mirror of conciousness.

A much higher phase of KNOWLEDGE is WISDOM.

Wisdom is not something you can accumulate, because it arises through the heart, through love, not logic.
When the heart is open with love, with trust, surrendered to the whole, a better insight arises, a clarity, a deep understanding of what life is all about. All secrets are revealed, through love not through logic. Reality must be approached through the heart, not through the manipulative mind...
Knowledge brings us information; wisdom brings transformation.

http://www.community.theblackvault.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2806&start=0
THE DAVID ICKE FORUM HAS GONE DOWN IN A CENSORSHIP FRIENZY

http://hpanwoforum.freeforums.org/kkk-use-dif-for-recruitment-with-the-blessing-of-daisy-t749.html
KKK USE DIF FOR RECRUITMENT WITH THE BLESSING OF DAISY

http://webanarchy.net/v3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=6831
ATTEMPTED MODERATOR COUP AT DIF

Http://www.infinite-love-forum.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=2964&hilit=Sean+reads+Pms&start=10
SHTF FOR WEBMASTER SEAN

http://davidickeforumtruth.blogspot.com
DISTURBING TRUTH: ABOUT DAVID ICKE FORUM

http://forum.davidicke.com/announcement.php?f=26&a=2
FORUM GUIDELINES- WELCOME TO THE DAVID ICKE FORUM!

http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=5416
DAVID ICKE: WHAT'S UR TAKE?

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=97688
WHO DROPPED THE BOMB?

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=45996
David Icke Forum Black List

http://hpanwoforum.freeforums.org/you-have-been-permanently-banned-from-this-forum-t132.html
YOU HAVE BEEN PERMANENTLY BANNED FROM THIS FORUM

WHAT CAN DAVID SAY ABOUT ALL THIS BESIDES A TENNANT

Modlike Productions 455573 Modlike Productions 455573 Modlike Productions 455573
Sod-Haus...!!!
Sod-Haus...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  rodin Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:01 pm

Last I looked I was 'On Warning'. I just checked and coast is clear again @ DIF...

unexpected...

to be continued
rodin
rodin

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:05 pm

rodin wrote:Last I looked I was 'On Warning'. I just checked and coast is clear again @ DIF...

unexpected...

to be continued

Rodin,
Don't say a word,unless banned.
Unless you want to be banned,then,please,go ahead,I'd love to hear the STRT stuff,he's not even a mod or there anymore.I think.Don't know him at all.

thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  rodin Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:08 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
rodin wrote:Last I looked I was 'On Warning'. I just checked and coast is clear again @ DIF...

unexpected...

to be continued

Rodin,
Unless you want to be banned,then,please,go ahead,I'd love to hear the STRT stuff,he's not even a mod or there anymore.I think.Don't know him at all.

thumbs up

lol you are a schizo but I guess it comes with the genes. Thumbs down one reply thumbs up the next...

At least I am consistently an antisemitic homophobe lol!

(just kidding - sorta)

edit

STRT + Dark Eternal (plus a few more) were gunning for me for exposing the Zionistas aka Synagogue of Satan. They got me on a minor infraction (I claimed a thread contravened the Threads Description Act after it was ranted because it contained no ranting, just some unwelcome truth.

Most recently I challenged Hemp on his support for a Daily Mail promoted bit of fundraising to reopen the 'David Kelly' inquest. As in - why would the Daily Mail get involved? I 'recanted' after 5 points for pointing out the actual page had >50% Jewish stars/stories on it (I took a screenshot + annotated it). After 5 points I posted this

Why is the Daily Mail giving this venture the oxygen of publicity?...

Silly me. It must be because they want to help us expose the global conspiracy. Sorry I even questioned the motives of the Daily Mail, and I am sure the moderators were quite right to remove the annotated image I posted of the actual story as it appeared in the Daily Mail. Plus of course there is no truth to this silly thread

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=181502

That got me suspended and 5 more points, but not for long. Suspension now lifted...

....to be continued

Last edited by rodin on Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
rodin
rodin

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:17 pm

rodin wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

unexpected...

to be continued

Rodin,

thumbs up

lol you are a schizo but I guess it comes with the genes. Thumbs down one reply thumbs up the next...

(just kidding - sorta)

No shit,what do you think a Section32 is,I'm allowed to be a schizo...great pension pay-off to.Subsidised travel,being a half caste kanacka,gives me free medical and medications,bet that boils your fucking egg,eh?

lol!

Oh,you're a homophobe,excellent,when you go over the line,I will fill your PM box with twinkies...You'll like,so did JD/John Drake.
I always wondered why a Nazi fruiter like you sent me that friends request,when we never ever spoke before,did you take a liking to my old avatar as Thelyran???

Modlike Productions Meinfuhrermedium

Obviously,you got the wrong idea again,like my name Billy Ruben.But that's understandable,having a one trick pony sir.And Jackie Kennedy did'nt nail her husband,sorry,two trick pony.Hahahahahahahaha....

rolf
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  rodin Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:22 pm

I edited the last post BTW to add details of my current 'troubles'

Still you know what they say, a problem shared is a problem doubled
rodin
rodin

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:23 pm

Now since there's nothing inspiring and the fucking admin is sitting on their arses with their empty warnings,I shall go back to blasting the shit out of German tanks and infantry,as it makes me feel so good and only needing one hand to move the mouse,I might even have a feel up about my next head-shot with the next Kraut I nail...

rolf

Modlike Productions Unled2ty
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  rodin Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:54 pm

Have you noticed there are no video games where you can shoot IDF? Every other country is fair game though...

As Birdman says you can tell who is in charge by who you are not allowed to criticise. dizzy
rodin
rodin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:04 pm

Hey Rodin, were you not banned once from the DIF, but you do tend to create a lot of anti Jewish threads and Homophobic threads. Maybe here you can type those down but just give it a rest OK!!! Maybe it is the likes of the ADL and other organisations who are going into that forum just to give Icke a load of trouble!!
Do you want Mr David Icke to be BANNED from the Internet!!! cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:03 pm

rodin wrote:Have you noticed there are no video games where you can shoot IDF? Every other country is fair game though...

As Birdman says you can tell who is in charge by who you are not allowed to criticise. dizzy

Hmmm,This Birdman?

Modlike Productions Orig11770031

Modlike Productions Harveybirdmanattorneyat

Look,it takes all kinds to make the world go around,Without alot of Jews,no Punk Rock,No Velvet Underground,No Hydrogen bomd,handy gadgets like that.Political Zionist and other beast of power,should be shot,Jew or not.As for the game,PC,taking on the IDF,what with,?The Palestinians throw rocks and insults,the Israelis throw mortars and Black Hawk Choppers,you'll need God mode and a hell of alot of cheats.

Could pay them back in a what IF scenario,like nuke Tel Aviv,for taking out the Spy Ship,USS Liberty,during the 6 day war.If the Israelis actually played by the rules,which they don't,that pre-emptive strike on Egypts and Jordans air-force,would've equaled a long drawn out war,that would've exhausted her population.

I don't know,make a game.I had a Gas Chamber game somewhere,but lost it when a HDD packed it in.

I think you cover topics that have been flogged ad nauseum,by much more scholary than you'll ever obtain.Hate for races,creeds,sexual preferences,or lifestyle choices,will keep you at a low understanding and level of awareness.There's no difference with Nazis,Israeli Zionist,Zionist,Genocidal Maniacs and Satanist,just one has a cooler style and uniform...They need each other,to propagate their myths and to justify their homicidal tendencies and throw a bit of world domination to sweeten the deal,or the carrot to lead the mule...You all suck together,best to get a room and f*ck each other and make up.Or wake up.

lol! popcorn
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:08 pm

I believe very strongly in reincarnation Rodin and all these threads are going to wreck your karma. cthulhu
You will have several lifetimes as a Jew and a homosexual too, so love your FELLOW MAN.
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:36 pm

Aunt Tiswas wrote:I believe very strongly in reincarnation Rodin and all these threads are going to wreck your karma. cthulhu
You will have several lifetimes as a Jew and a homosexual too, so love your FELLOW MAN.

thumbs up cheers

Good girl,you do see very well. thumbs up

I used to f*ck arse on Mount Olympus,I was Greek a few times,Glad I'm over smoking Peters,carpet munching is a fine art to master.
Ooooops,sorry,not being crude madam.Just honest.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:28 am

rodin wrote:

(just kidding - sorta)
edit

STRT + Dark Eternal (plus a few more) were gunning for me for exposing the Zionistas aka Synagogue of Satan. ................................

Dude I pegged you for an Antisemitic homo......... thumbs up sissies

As for 'exposing' the Zionists and the Synagogue of Satan, you are an Epic Fail...........#1: You are entirely clueless asto what Zionists are. you only regurgitate lies and propaganda, likewise you are clueless asto what the 'Synagogue of Satan' is and what the honest context that Yahshua/Jesus used it in. Yahshua is a Jewish Zionist, you ignorant douchebag. You're a self aggrandizing idiot,. thumbs up

JESUS AND THE IDENTITY OF GOD

http://www.ntwrightpage.com/Wright_JIG.htm

rodent, you extract Scripture from it's intended context and twist it to your deformed bias, that is dissembling............

The Synagogue of Satan
by Wayne Blank

http://www.keyway.ca/htm2004/20040708.htm

Jesus Christ was a Jew (John 4:9), the long-awaited "Messiah" (Christ is the Greek form of the Hebrew Messiah), "the son of David" (Matthew 1:1). Nearly all of the first Christians were Jews, who never stopped thinking of, or calling themselves, nationally or religiously, Jews - they simply recognized the Messiah, while other Jews didn't (a necessary blindness; the Messiah would not have been sacrificed as the Passover "Lamb of God" otherwise, and the world would still be without a Savior - the reason that the Messiah prayed, even as He was being crucified, "Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do" Luke 23:34 KJV).
Early Christianity was so "Jewish" that, in the minds of some of those who did not yet fully understand that the Gentiles were also children of God, they would have, in effect, if not literally, have said "You can't be a Christian if you aren't a Jew!" The apostle Paul publicly rebuked the apostle Peter for that very reason (a collision of two Biblical heavyweights, both true men of God, that must have been shocking to many of those who witnessed it):

"But when I saw that they walked not uprightly according to the truth of the gospel, I said unto Peter before them all, If thou, being a Jew, livest after the manner of Gentiles, and not as do the Jews, why compellest thou the Gentiles to live as do the Jews?" (Galatians 2:14 KJV)
What Is The "Synagogue of Satan"?
The point of this is that many of the terms used by New Testament writers were "Jewish," that is, they were familiar terms spoken by, and to, Jews. Among those terms found in the New Testament is the "Synagogue of Satan," as spoken by Jesus Christ, a Jew, in the Book of Revelation (which was written by the apostle John according to what Jesus Christ told him i.e. Revelation 1:1), that some have used to persecute Jews over the centuries. wave (that's you douchebag) They ignore the Jewish reality of the founding of Christianity, and foolishly proclaim, from the "Synagogue of Satan" term, and others, that "Jews are of Satan" and that "the Jews" opposed Christians (nearly all of whom were also Jews who did not even call themselves Christians - wave see the Fact Finder question below). Some ignorant, hate-filled bigots (see also Hate Jews?) will even call you a liar (and/or much worse, as I can attest from personal experience) if you say to them, for example, that Jesus Christ was a Jew, as the Holy Scriptures plainly say that He was. They commonly say that He was a "Christian," even though the Bible plainly describes Him racially as a Jew, living as a Jew, and worshipping God as a Jew (e.g. see "My Father's House"). wave (that's you douchebag)

Synagogue is from the Greek word (pronounced) sunagog which means "an assembly" (the photo shows what remains of the synagogue at Capernaum where Jesus Christ, a Jew, attended and taught at Sabbath services e.g. see Aliyya and Haftara). It was natural for Jesus Christ to use the term synagogue for "an assembly" in describing people who were a "gathering of Satan," not meaning that Jews were of Satan, but those particular people were an "assembly" of Satan.

[b]The term "synagogue of Satan" is found twice in the Bible, both times as spoken by Jesus Christ, in describing people who simply opposed the Truth, and in both of the references the people spoken of were not even Jews in a religious sense.

"And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write; These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive; I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, but thou art rich and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan." (Revelation 2:8-9 KJV)

"And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth; I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name. Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee." (Revelation 3:7-9 KJV)

MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:15 pm

el kabong wrote:
rodin wrote:

(just kidding - sorta)
edit
STRT + Dark Eternal (plus a few more) were gunning for me for exposing the Zionistas aka Synagogue of Satan. ................................

Dude I pegged you for an Antisemitic homo......... thumbs up sissies

As for 'exposing' the Zionists and the Synagogue of Satan, you are an Epic Fail...........#1: You are entirely clueless asto what Zionists are. you only regurgitate lies and propaganda, likewise you are clueless asto what the 'Synagogue of Satan' is and what the honest context that Yahshua/Jesus used it in. Yahshua is a Jewish Zionist, you ignorant douchebag. You're a self aggrandizing idiot,. thumbs up

JESUS AND THE IDENTITY OF GOD

http://www.ntwrightpage.com/Wright_JIG.htm

rodent, you extract Scripture from it's intended context and twist it to your deformed bias, that is dissembling........it is also considered, technically: Eisogesis........ thumbs up ....

The Synagogue of Satan
by Wayne Blank

http://www.keyway.ca/htm2004/20040708.htm

Jesus Christ was a Jew (John 4:9), the long-awaited "Messiah" (Christ is the Greek form of the Hebrew Messiah), "the son of David" (Matthew 1:1). Nearly all of the first Christians were Jews, who never stopped thinking of, or calling themselves, nationally or religiously, Jews - they simply recognized the Messiah, while other Jews didn't (a necessary blindness; the Messiah would not have been sacrificed as the Passover "Lamb of God" otherwise, and the world would still be without a Savior - the reason that the Messiah prayed, even as He was being crucified, "Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do" Luke 23:34 KJV).
Early Christianity was so "Jewish" that, in the minds of some of those who did not yet fully understand that the Gentiles were also children of God, they would have, in effect, if not literally, have said "You can't be a Christian if you aren't a Jew!" The apostle Paul publicly rebuked the apostle Peter for that very reason (a collision of two Biblical heavyweights, both true men of God, that must have been shocking to many of those who witnessed it):

"But when I saw that they walked not uprightly according to the truth of the gospel, I said unto Peter before them all, If thou, being a Jew, livest after the manner of Gentiles, and not as do the Jews, why compellest thou the Gentiles to live as do the Jews?" (Galatians 2:14 KJV)
What Is The "Synagogue of Satan"?
The point of this is that many of the terms used by New Testament writers were "Jewish," that is, they were familiar terms spoken by, and to, Jews. Among those terms found in the New Testament is the "Synagogue of Satan," as spoken by Jesus Christ, a Jew, in the Book of Revelation (which was written by the apostle John according to what Jesus Christ told him i.e. Revelation 1:1), that some have used to persecute Jews over the centuries. wave (that's you douchebag) They ignore the Jewish reality of the founding of Christianity, and foolishly proclaim, from the "Synagogue of Satan" term, and others, that "Jews are of Satan" and that "the Jews" opposed Christians (nearly all of whom were also Jews who did not even call themselves Christians - wave see the Fact Finder question below). Some ignorant, hate-filled bigots (see also Hate Jews?) will even call you a liar (and/or much worse, as I can attest from personal experience) if you say to them, for example, that Jesus Christ was a Jew, as the Holy Scriptures plainly say that He was. They commonly say that He was a "Christian," even though the Bible plainly describes Him racially as a Jew, living as a Jew, and worshipping God as a Jew (e.g. see "My Father's House"). wave (that's you douchebag)

Synagogue is from the Greek word (pronounced) sunagog which means "an assembly" (the photo shows what remains of the synagogue at Capernaum where Jesus Christ, a Jew, attended and taught at Sabbath services e.g. see Aliyya and Haftara). It was natural for Jesus Christ to use the term synagogue for "an assembly" in describing people who were a "gathering of Satan," not meaning that Jews were of Satan, but those particular people were an "assembly" of Satan.

The term "synagogue of Satan" is found twice in the Bible, both times as spoken by Jesus Christ, in describing people who simply opposed the Truth, and in both of the references the people spoken of were not even Jews in a religious sense.

"And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write; These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive; I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, but thou art rich and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan." (Revelation 2:8-9 KJV)

"And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth; I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name. Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee." (Revelation 3:7-9 KJV)

Ahoy!!!! Rodin!!!!! today is your lucky day. thumbs up I'm going to clue you up!!! Your welcome in advance.

#1: You don't know what/who 'satan' is, Judaicly speaking.

#2: You don't know what the Jews actual beliefs or Plans are.

#3: You don't know what Zion means, or what Zionism actually is.

Instead you allowed yourself to be programmed by ignorant, lying haters and in turn you became a lying, ignorant hater.

It's never too late to become informed and to become truthful.

#1: SaTAN, EXACTLY hASATAN, THE 'HA' IS A PREFIX='THE'. thumbs up

Pay attention!!!!!!!!!!! YOU, are a Servant of HaSatan!!!!!!

Did Satan Fall?: The Devil is in the Details

http://ejmmm2007.blogspot.com/2006/12/did-satan-fall-devil-is-in-details.html

Jews don't believe there is any spiritual force that opposes God (except us). Satan is God's prosecuting attorney." ............While he is indeed a dark and menacing figure (would you want to be in Jack McCoy's sights?), he is still God's agent, just like the other two major mythic and personified 'dark' forces in Jewish tradition, the Malach ha-Mavet and the Yetzer ha-Ra (the Angel of Death and the Evil Desire). All three of these forces are the 'severe' aspect of God's inscrutable will, but part of God's will they are, nonetheless. All of them are subordinate and subservient to the Blessed Holy One.
A Necessary Evil: The Yetzer ha-Ra

http://ejmmm2007.blogspot.com/2006/12/necessary-evil-yetzer-ha-ra.html

Last week I explained that in Judaism ha-Satan, the Adversary, was one of the “severe” agents of God. Another such harsh but necessary force in God’s creation is the Yetzer ha-Ra, which is variously translated as the “Evil Impulse,” the “Evil Desire,” the “Selfish Desire” or just “Desire.” It is that aspect of nature, but especially human nature, which drives us to compete, to fight, to possess, but most of all to desire sexual gratification.

Though it is counter-balanced by the Yetzer ha-Tov, the “altruistic desire,” it is nonetheless the source of much of the grief in human life – lust, violence, selfishness, vengeance, and ambition.

The Jews beliefs and Plan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thumbs up

Genesis-Bereshith: In the Beginning

26And Elohim said, “Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness, and let them rule over the fish of the sea, and over the birds of the heavens, and over the livestock, and over all the earth and over all the creeping creatures that creep on the earth.”

27And Elohim created the man in His image, in the image of Elohim He created him – male and female He created them.

28And Elohim blessed them, and Elohim said to them, “Bear fruit and increase, and fill the earth and subdue it, and rule over the fish of the sea, and over the birds of the heavens, and over all creatures moving on the earth.”

29And Elohim said, “See, I have given you every plant that yields seed which is on the face of all the earth, and every tree whose fruit yields seed, to you it is for food.

30“And to every beast of the earth, and to every bird of the heavens, and to every creeping creature on the earth, in which there is life, every green plant is for food.” And it came to be so. 31And Elohim saw all that He had made, and see, it was very good

Tzelem Elokim=Humankind as Image of YHWH/God

1: Has Intelligence

2: Has Freewill

3: Has component of Spiritual Being-A Soul

4: HaShem/YHWH Rules the Universe and Spirit World, Humans have dominion over the Lower World.

5: Has the faculty of Judgement

6: Has an inherent Holiness and Dignity

As created in the image of God, humans are endowed with "three intrinsic dignities": infinite value, equality, and uniqueness.

The first means that human life cannot be weighed, measured, or compared in terms of, that is, subordinated to, any other value. In the Kantian Parlance humans are always a goal or end in themselves and never a means to something else.

The second term implies that no person or group is privileged over another. In fact, Idolatry results when a person or group absolutizes itself or its message.

The third idea reinforces the dignity of every human by insisting that each person is irreplaceable and has a special role to play in the redemption of the world.

The Jewish religion is founded on the divine assurance and human belief that the world will be perfected." Judaism engages with and seeks to overcome these realities of history through its notion of covenant. The covenant is that dynamic which God inaugurated in history, that partnership between God and the Jewish people, to achieve the dignities for which all humans were created. Jews are those teachers, models, and co-workers-having both a divine and human partners - whom God designated to help all persons and even nature achieve redemption. For Greenberg, the messianic dream of perfection will not be realized by divine fiat, but by "improving this world, one step at a time."

These understandings of God, humans, and the world are expressed through the Torah and lived-out by the Jewish people through the Holy days and the Halakhah. In this view, Torah is that divine teaching which stands as "the constitution of the ongoing relationship of God and the Jewish people."

Rabbi Greenberg

This expanded view/articulation of higher values help us to search for YHWHs presence in the secular Realms of Life, some peeps call this: 'Holy Secularism'.

The Covenant is essentially a Divine, Loving, Pedagogic process. As Humans become more competent, YHWH invites them to take up a more active role in the Task of Tikkun Olam/World to Come, as Co-Creators.

The lay people of YHWH/God play a more influential role in discerning Yahwehs purpose and in carrying out His Divine Mandates.

Later, ensuing Historical events reshape understandings of earlier Teachings.

The Plan Summarized

We=ALL Living things-creatures-sustained and Nurtured by Yahweh-will fill the World with Life.

* We will reshape the Historical Reality, the Flesh & Blood world we inhabit, to sustain that Life at the highest possible level.

* Life will multiply and triumph Quantitatively over all its enemies; including Entropy, Death, and Disorder.

* Life will equally triumph Qualitatively.

* All of Lifes’ capacities/potentials will be developed fully and realized.

* When Life blossoms to its fullest capacity that treats all Life, especially Human Life-the most developed form-and sustains it with the highest and fullest respect that it deserves, then Life will be in harmony with existence and deeply related to Yahweh, its Source and Sustainer(Natural Laws)

* This is the Jews Story, and by default; the Christians/Xns.

* Telling the Story of Creation is the Jews 'Witness'. The present evidentiary Facts contradict the Narrative fairly substantialy.

* Yet, This Story of Creation is shared by Jews and Christians

* This Story leads Humans to see existence as best they can, from a Cosmic Perspective-Sub Specie Aeternitatis.

* From that Vantage Point there are Three Grand Movements in the unfolding Pattern of the Cosmos

1: The World is moving from Chaos to Order. From the Big Bang, with no Laws of Nature to the regularity of the Life sustaining Laws of Nature.

2: The World is moving from Non-Life to Life. From a State in which no life existed to the emergence of Life. From one cell, untold replications, life has grown Quantitatively, and developed Qualitatively. It has luxuriated and spread into a vast range of forms over and through a variety of sustaining conditions/environments.

* The declaration that Life is growing, moving from non-life to life is counter-intuitive.
Death & Entropy refute that contention.

The 'Key' is YHWH/God-The Hidden, Infinite Source of Life with limitless Goodness, Love and Power that sustains Life and Nurtures every possible Form of Life into Being.

* YHWH, the Divine Source evokes the Third Grand Movement of the Cosmos

3: Life is growing ever more to resemble its Ground: YHWH

Life moves from being less to becoming more and more like Yahweh. The highest form of Life, the Human Being, represents the High Point reached thus far.

In Human Form, life so resembles its Maker that it is called; Biblically; 'The Image of God'

* This emergence of "The Image of God" is the Turning Point in Cosmic History according to Jews & Christians.

Up to that point Life has been sworn to 'Be Fruitful & Multiply' (maximizing reproductive success) through a built-in control Programme-A 'Selfish Gene'- that drives the process.

* The 'Image of God' Consciousness is so much like YHWHs that Humans are able to 'grasp' this overall pattern of which we, ourselves are part, and to join voluntarily in its realization.

* Similarly, the Human 'Image of YHWH/God has a capacity to Love ALL their fellow creatures and every aspect of the Universe, as well as the Maker of it all and the Beauty of the Plan.

* Once Humans understand and embrace this understanding, they will lovingly identify with and willingly participate in the process of Perfection.

* YHWH has invited us, as Humans, The 'Image of God', to enter into a Covenantal Partnership, committed to Love, to join fully in perfecting the Universe.

Tikkun Olam/Rectification of the World.

* The People of Israel joyfully acknowledge that YHWHs first Covenant, the Noahide Covenant, never superseded, is made with ALL Humanity, not exclusively with Jews and/or Christians alone.

* It is made with ALL Sentient Beings.

* ALL Beings are called to recognize and participate in Natures Patterns.

* To accept Limits.

* To Direct their choices and actions in favour of Life.

* To join in working for Order against Chaos.

* We are ALL CHOSEN to become part of the movement from Non-Life to Life.

* We are commanded to increase Life and make it grow ever more like its Maker.

* The purpose of the Religious way of life is to create the nurturing ambience of memory and experience, of relationships and actions that sustain Human growth and turns it towards Yahweh.

* Being in the 'Image of God/YHWH brings with it more God like capacities. It bestows intrinsic Dignity, a climatic extension of that respect to which all of life is entitled.

* The People of Israel hold these Truths to be self-evident: That ALL Humans are created in 'The Image of YHWH/God; and endowed by their Creator with certain inalienable Rights, among which are:

* Infinite Value

* Equality

* Uniqueness.

These are Birthrights of every Son & Daughter of Yahweh

The Sinai Event was the ultimate Social Engineering event.

The Torah is the first, and oldest Religious Book written in an Alephbet/ Alphabet........this alters the hegemony of the Brain to being left hemispherical centric=Abstract, linear and sequential. the ground for Theoretical Science....

Rabbi Greenberg

#3: Tsiyon/Zion-- the word has three meanings/aspects. I'll bet you never knew that. thumbs up

a: Spiritual aspect: The kingdom of haSatan has been replicated on earth by governments, religions and big business through a hierarchical system of authority. Most churches and synagogues have one person who has veto authority over all the other leaders. Most board rooms have a principle owner who makes the rules because he owns the controlling interest of shares in the company. It would seem that the pastor, priest or rabbi who invests their time leading a congregation should be the one who uses his expertise and guides the congregation. No, not according to the Kingdom of Heaven, the role of leadership in the Kingdom of Heaven is to server others and guide each one to YHWH and His Mashiyach, rather than build a fiefdom unto oneself. A very big difference.

Mashiyach tus that whoever wants to be "the greatest" in his Kingdom would be the servant of all. Being a "servant of all" means that a leader opens himself to be used by the Father to reach out to whomever He desires, as opposed to having a his or her own "little flock". The Kingdom of Elohim is represented by Tsiyon (pronounced Tsee-yone or Zion in English), a literal place in Jerusalem, that symbolizes a spiritual place, the seat of Mashiyach's government on this earth. Originally Zion was a small location in Jerusalem, then it became a code name for the whole city of Jerusalem.......................................We are being trained to know what Tsiyon is, and what it is not. No religion or people's groups have exclusive rights to Tsiyon, it belongs to the people of Mashiyach regardless of religion, race, color or creed. The Government of Tsiyon is on the shoulder of Mashiyach. Mashiyach is returning to the Mount of Olives from whence he departed, but this time round Scripture tells us he will be Mashiyach Ben David a much different scenario than when he first came to earth.

There is the Israel of Elohim (spiritual) and there is the other kingdom of Israel of the flesh. Not all who are Israel of the flesh are the Israel of Elohim. If we can look at Jews, Christians or Muslims without judging them by their religion or race, then we are getting closer to ZION, as how it is revealed in Mashiyach. The Kingdom of Elohim is a government, NOT a religion.

Tsiyon is also the place in our neshama (spirit) where we connect with Mashiyach where our heart receives and gives love for all of Creation, where we can see all others through the eyes of Mashiyach and carry no prejudice towards anyone. The Kingdom is within us, it is not an external government or religion. Over the centuries there have been many Zionist movements who entrapped adherents into a nationalistic or global vision not of spiritual Zion but simply another ploy to gain control and power through labor, politics, wealth and strategies for power. The oligarchs of have big designs on greater and greater world dictatorial power which they borrowed from Nimrod, the original representative of anti-Messiah and anti-Zion......

#2: Zion Geographically is Israel, and Mount Zion in Jerusalem.

#3: Politically, Zion is a Nationhead Movement, the Jews returning to their ancient Homeland. I know you believe the Antisemitic claptrap that they aren't the 'Real Jews', but they are. You've embraced the deranged church replacement theology like suzi aka tru lilly. It's complete bullshit, hateful, ignorant bullshit. thumbs up

Zionism & Israel Information Center

http://www.zionism-israel.com/

What is Zionism?
Zionism is the political movement that is implementing the national liberation of the Jewish people. It is based on the assertion that the Jewish people, like any other people, has the right to self-determination; Jews have a right to a national home in their historic homeland. Zionism has made a reality of the "impossible" project of restoration of the Jewish people to our homeland, after nearly 2,000 years of exile. The work of Zionism is far from complete, however.

Zionism has always been a part of Judaism
The ideological and cultural foundations of Zionism have always been present in Jewish tradition. Jews always thought of themselves as a nation or people. The concept of "am Yisrael" - the "people of Israel" or "nation of Israel," has been inherent in Jewish culture from ancient times. Jewish cultural and religious life always centered around the land of Israel. This did not change during two millennia of dispersion.

History of Zionism
The modern ideological expression of Zionism began to take shape in the nineteenth century. Jews freed from the ghetto found that they could not, or did not want to, assimilate and lose their Jewishness, while at the same time, they could be part of a medieval religion whose time had passed. They came to the understanding that Jews are a people as well as a religion, and made explicit what had been implicit in Jewish culture. Various thinkers such as Moses Hess and Leon Pinsker wrote the first real Zionist ideological manifestos, and the Chovevei Tzion and BILU groups organized Zionist immigration to the land of Israel on a small scale.

Zionism becomes a political movement
Zionism became a political movement with the first Zionist congress in 1897, organized by Theodor Herzl. The conference turned an intellectual "movement," scattered around Europe, into a political force, and provided a clear goal: the achievement of a national home for the Jewish people in Palestine, guaranteed by international law. Beyond this symbolic step, the conference was in reality a rather modest milestone. Without the support of the Jewish masses and rich financiers, it was hard for Zionism to show great concrete achievements. Without such achievements, it was hard for Zionism to win the support of the Jewish masses for a project that seemed hopeless and Quixotic. Tenacity, gradualism, pragmatism, courage and daring leveraged the tiny, gradually accumulated achievements of Zionism from a few people in a conference hall to a movement, from a movement in Europe to Jewish settlement in the land of Israel, from a few settlements to the British mandate, from the mandate to a Jewish state.

The error Of Replacement Theology
http://www.therefinersfire.org/replacement_theology.htm

Replacement Theology
Its Origins, Teachings and Errors

http://www.shema.com/Combating%20Replacement%20Theology/crt-004.php

Definition

Replacement Theology - reduced to its simplest form - teaches that the Church has replaced Israel in God’s plan. The term “Replacement Theology” is relatively new and unfamiliar to many people (in some cases, even those who believe in it). Among theologians, the older and more widely used term is “supersessionism.” The Church “supersedes” Israel. Its proponents teach that God has set aside Israel and made the Church “new Israel,” the new and improved people of God. There are many variations within the broad spectrum of Replacement Theology, but two of the main approaches are these:

1. Israel’s role as the people of God was completed (economic supersessionism). This is the kinder and gentler way of stating the basic thesis of Replacement Theology. It says that once the Messiah came 2,000 years ago, Israel’s mission was completed. A transition occurred at that point, and the Church took over as the people of God and became the focal point for the outworking of God’s plan and purpose in redemption. God is no longer working administratively through ethnic Israel.

2. Israel’s place as the people of God was forfeited (punitive supersessionism). Other Replacement theologians are more straightforward and actually say that the supposed replacement of Israel was a divine judgment on the nation for its rejection of the Messiah in the first century. This is what some writers have called “punitive secessionism.”...........Historical Roots

Elements of Replacement Theology can be traced as far back as Marcion (A.D. 160), who carried on a theological crusade to purge the Church of what he perceived to be dangerous Jewish errors and influences. Later, many of these same anti-Judaic sentiments found their way into the thinking (and writings) of the Early Church fathers. Irenaeus (c. 180), for instance, wrote, “The Jews have rejected the Son of God and cast Him out of the vineyard when they slew Him. Therefore, God has justly rejected them and has given to the Gentiles outside the vineyard the fruits of its cultivation” (The Ante-Nicene Fathers, Ed. Alexander Roberts and James Donaldson, [1885-1887], Volume 1, p. 493).

Over time, statements like these became the basis for full-blown anti-Semitism in some sectors of Christianity. Anything Jewish was renounced as an attempt to subvert and “Judaize” the Church. Teachings like chiliasm (millenarianism), for instance, were denounced as “Jewish fables.” The Early Church, which was clearly and undeniably Jewish, was described as “primitive,” unenlightened, and beset by erroneous notions that were carry-overs from ancient Judaism.

http://www.vbm-torah.org/

[b]Lecture #53b: Part 2 Anti-Semitism and Its Causes: The Psychological Background

If anti-Semitism were only an individual psychological phenomenon, it would be similar to other forms of discrimination and hostility; however, in the modern world anti-Semitism takes on a different hue. Various groups have used it for political purposes. We can trace clear attempts to use psychological hostility – which, it seems, has deep religious roots – to forward political aims. Thus, modern anti-Semitism was born, and acquired a more and more tragic and satanic form. The widespread use of this technique began in Czarist Russia, in the struggle to smother those revolutionary attempts that finally toppled the Czarist rule. Through the Czarist secret police, the rulers attempted to identify revolutionary action with the activities of the Jews. The rulers of Czarist Russia fought against certain phenomena, and in this fight they created a kind of equation, which was supposed to prove their claims. The Czarist secret police created one of the documents that became an anti-Semitic classic, "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion." This book reveals the so-called secret plan weaved by the leaders of the Jews, to take over the entire world. "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion" became a holy book among the anti-Semites.

"The Protocols of the Elders of Zion" was simply a rewriting of a French book that attributed ambitions to take over the world to Napoleon. This booklet is called "a dialogue in hell between Machiavelli and Montasque," or "Politics of the Nineteenth Century." These accusations were not at all directed towards the Jews and Judaism. However, the dialogue was adopted and transformed into the protocols of an imaginary group whose members were the world leaders of Judaism, attempting to take over the politics of various European countries.

Even the Czar himself, Nikolai the Second, although far from bearing the Jews any fond feelings, saw that the book was a fake and opposed its publication.
Despite this, the first Russian edition appeared in 1905. A number of years later, other editions began to appear. Some of the editions were altered and corrected in order to make it possible to accuse the Jews of various catastrophes that took place between one edition and another. At various opportunities, it became the topic of public court cases, in which the book was proved to be a forgery. However, this of course did not check the book's growing popularity, particularly in the wake of the Nazi influence. The book influenced various writers, who were mistakenly taken in and convinced of its authenticity. Thus, for example, Henry Ford was inspired by "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion" to write "The International Jew," in which he continues these accusations. Various other books were written in its wake until recent years.

This is an example of a lie and forgery that the power of truth could not effectually surmount. This abominable book became a justification of Nazism and the genocide that followed in its wake. This is an example of the phenomena that we must deal with. Forgeries spread throughout the world, and people are convinced.

The only question is Rodin: How much longer will you remain a lying, hateful, ignorant douchebag, just like the mods at Ickeforum? You preach the exact same bullshit. thumbs up

Modlike Productions Paramount-Marauder-1 thumbs up

If Israel was not Legitimate the Arabvs would have destroyed them in 1948. thumbs up

Modlike Productions Israel_svg

MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:52 pm

Is the New Testament anti-Semitic? Was it Intended That the Church Treat the Jewish People with Contempt?

http://www.therefinersfire.org/replacement_theology.htm

ABSOLUTELY NOT!

While the New Testament has been used by Gentile anti-Semites, even within the Church, the writers of the New Testament were Jewish, and therefore their arguments, even critical ones, were from the vantage point of being an intra-communal debate, not inter-communal accusation. Even where the criticism is harsh, it is directed towards a particular group or sect of Jews because of their practices, which needed correcting. For example, even though Yeshua spoke harshly to the Pharisees, He nevertheless said of them, "The teachers of the law and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat. So you must obey them and do everything they tell you. But do not do what they do, for they do not practice what they preach" (Matt: 23:2-3). He was distressed that they were "missing the mark" in their self-righteousness, which is something all of us need to be careful of doing.

The clear teaching of the New Testament is that the Church was and is to love and honour the Jewish people. In Ephesians 2:11-18, we are told that "by the blood of Messiah," we Gentiles are "made near" to the commonwealth of Israel, the covenants, promises and hopes given to Israel. In Romans 11:11-12, 25, we are told that "blindness in part" has come to the Jews so that the message would be forced out into the nations. Nevertheless, we are told that a time would come when "all Israel would be saved" (v. 26), because the gifts and callings of God towards Israel and the Jewish people were given without repentance (v. 29). God's relationship with Israel and the Jewish people is everlasting.

We Gentile Christians are told that the Jews are "beloved for the sake of the Patriarchs" (Rom. 11:28). They are a chosen people who fulfilled their calling and brought the Gospel to the world. They were chosen to:

Be obedient to God's Word and demonstrate to the world as "a light to the nations."

Hear God's Word and record it - the Bible.

Be the human channel for the Messiah.

The Jewish people have fulfilled their role. The promise to the world through Abraham was that, "in you will all the nations on the earth be blessed" (Gen. 12:3). They were to be a light unto the nations and, while they made mistakes as we all do, they did demonstrate the power of God on earth, they did hear God's Word and record it so that we have the Bible, and they were the human channel for the Messiah, who was born, ministered, died, rose from the dead, ascended to heaven and will return to Jerusalem, Israel, in a day yet to come.

God made an everlasting covenant between the land of Israel and the Jewish people that must be fulfilled and completed or His Word, the Bible, will be proven a lie, which it is not. God will never forget or annul His ancient people. If God will not fulfil His promises to Israel, what guarantee do we have that He will fulfil His promises to the Church? (See Jeremiah 31:35-37).

Are Jews, Jews, and is Israel, Israel in the New Testament? Do They Still Have a Covenant with God?

ABSOLUTELY. THE BIBLE IS CLEAR ON THIS.

The Jews are Israelites, not Gentiles (Rom. 9:4).

To Israel still belong the sonship, the glory, the covenants, the giving of the law, the worship and the promises (Rom. 9:4).

The gifts and calling of God for Israel are irrevocable (Rom. 11:29).

There are 77 references to Israel in the NT and none of them refer to the Church. Try replacing the words, "the Church," where Israel is mentioned and the passage is rendered unreadable and silly, e.g., Rom. 10:1, "Brethren, my heart's desire and prayer to God for Israel is, that they might be saved." If you put "the Church" where Israel is mentioned, then it is redundant. The Church is the body of saved believers, so how could Paul's prayer be for the Church to be saved?

Psalm 105 has a seven-fold affirmation of God's promises of Canaan to Abraham. This is an everlasting promise, as was Genesis 12:1-3.

Jeremiah 31:35-37 speaks of the everlasting nature of God's promises to and for Israel, the Jewish people, which is as sure as the sun that shines by day and the moon and stars that glow in the night.

The end-time prophecies, which speak of the return of the House of Jacob to their land (Israel) and its restoration, have overwhelmingly been fulfilled in Israel and the Jewish people in the past 120 years. (See, Isa. 11:11-12; Eze. 37:1-14; Eze. 36; Eze. 35:1, Isa. 43:5,6; Jer. 16:14-16; Isa. 60:9-11; Isa. 49:22-23, etc.).

The Gospel and Yeshua came "to the Jews first, then the Greek" (Rom. 2:9,10; Matt:10:5-7;15:24). There is a distinction in roles between the two. Galatians 3:28 says: "There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus." This is speaking of everyone's standing before God as equals, because we are all sinners saved by God's grace and the atoning work on the Cross. Nevertheless, our roles here on earth are definitely distinct; e.g., men and women, mothers and fathers, husbands and wives, etc. all have distinct roles to play. Likewise, Jews and Gentiles have distinct roles to play.
What is the Role of the Church?

"On this rock I will build My Church, and the gates of Hell will not overcome it" (Matt. 16:18). The Church is built on the testimony and understanding of Peter, who is Jewish. Ephesians 2:11-14 indicates that Israel and the Jews (we) were chosen, but Gentiles (you) were also included.

The Church is related to Israel and partakers of the covenants, promises, and hopes, but we have not been called to usurp them. Our relationship is as "grafted in" (Rom. 11:17); "brought near" (Eph 2:13); "Abraham's offspring" (by faith) (Rom. 4:16); "heirs" to Abraham's promise as adopted sons (Gal. 3:29) and "partakers" (Rom 15:27).

To the world, the Church is called to preach the Gospel to all nations and make disciples (Matt. 28:19-20); to love the Lord our God with all our heart, soul, mind and strength; and to love our neighbour as ourselves (Mk. 12:30-31).

To the Jewish people, we are called to show God's love "for the sake of the Patriarchs" (Rom. 11:28), for without them we would not have had God's Word or our Saviour who was a Jew from Israel. We are to show God's mercy (Rom. 11:31). We are to give our material gifts to help them (Rom. 15:27). We are to pray for them and for Israel (Ps. 122:6). We are to be watchman on the walls to protect them (Isa. 62:6,7). We are to help with the aliyah (immigration) to Israel and the building up of Zion (Isa. 60:9-11; Jer. 16:14-16; Isa. 49:22-23).

According to Romans 11, we are two distinct groups, both grafted into the same tree, which are the covenants and promises given to Israel; grounded in the same root, the Messiah; drinking of the same sap, God's Holy Spirit. We do not hold up the tree, but the tree us, and we are forbidden from boasting against or being arrogant to God's covenant people the Jews (Rom. 11:17-18).
What Happens When the Church Replaces Israel?

The Church becomes arrogant and self-centred.

It boasts against the Jews and Israel.

It devalues the role of Israel or has no role for Israel at all.

These attitudes result in anti-Semitism in word and deed.

Without a place for Israel and the Jewish people today, you cannot explain the Bible prophecies, especially the very specific ones being fulfilled in Israel today.

Many New Testament passages do not make sense when the Jewish people are replaced by the Church.

You can lose the significance of the Hebrew Scriptures, the Old Testament, for today. Many Christians boast of being a New Testament (NT) Christian or a NT Church as in the Book of Acts. However, the Bible of the early Church was not the New Testament, which did not get codified until the 4th century, but rather the Hebrew Scriptures.

You can lose the Hebraic/Judaic contextualization of the New Testament, which teaches us more about Yeshua and how to become better disciples.

The Church loses out on the opportunity to participate in God's plan and prophecy for the Church, Israel and the world today.
What Happens When the Church Relates to Israel?

The Church takes its proper role in God's redemptive plan for the world, appreciating God's ongoing covenant relationship and love for Israel and the Jewish people.

We can see the consistency of God's redemptive plan from Genesis to Revelation as an ongoing complementary process, not as disconnected snapshots.

We show love and honour for God's covenant people, not contempt.

We value the Old and New Testaments as equally inspired and significant for the Church today.

Bible prophecy makes sense for today and offers opportunities for involvement in God's plan for Israel.

We become better disciples of Yeshua as we are able to appreciate the Hebraic/Judaic roots that fill in the definitions, concepts, words and events in the New Testament that are otherwise obscured. Why? Many were not explained by the Jewish writers of the New Testament, because they did not feel the need to fill in all the details that were already explained in the Old Testament.
Had the Church understood this very clear message from the beginning, then the sad legacy of anti-Semitic hatred from the Church may have been avoided. The error of Replacement Theology is like a cancer in the Church that has not only caused it to violate God's Word concerning the Jewish people and Israel, but it made us into instruments of hate, not love in God's Name. Yet, it is not too late to change our ways and rightly relate to the Jewish people and Israel today. Through Bridges for Peace you can read, study and learn more, and also give to demonstrate God's exhortation to us to bless His Covenant People, whom He still loves. Not only do we need to learn and do for ourselves, but we need to teach others so as to counteract the historical error that has been fostered in the Church for nearly 2,000 years.

Thank God, He is a God of mercy, redemption and second chances.

[quote]

thumbs up

cheers
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:01 pm

JUAN MANUEL TEBES, ““YOU SHALL NOT ABHOR AN
EDOMITE, FOR HE IS YOUR BROTHER””: THE
TRADITION OF ESAU AND THE EDOMITE
GENEALOGIES FROM AN ANTHROPOLOGICAL
PERSPECTIVE

http://www.arts.ualberta.ca/JHS/Articles/article_56.pdf

http://bible.cc/deuteronomy/23-7.htm

Deuteronomy 23:7: Do not abhor an Edomite, for he is your brother. Do not abhor an Egyptian, because you lived as an alien in his country.

Exodus 22:21 "Do not mistreat an alien or oppress him, for you were aliens in Egypt.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Leviticus 19:34 The alien living with you must be treated as one of your native-born. Love him as yourself, for you were aliens in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Deuteronomy 10:19 And you are to love those who are aliens, for you yourselves were aliens in Egypt.

Rodin, how about all the lies about the Talmud you regurgitate?

Talmud: The Real Truth About The Talmud

http://www.angelfire.com/mt/talmud/

Talmud: Statement of Purpose
There are many lies circulating the internet about the Jewish Talmud. These allegations are supported by "direct quotations" from the Talmud that are frequently wrong or taken out of context. However, most people lack the scholarly background to verify these claims. Most people have no way of knowing that these accusation are false and malicious. What we are attempting is to demonstrate in detail how these accusations are both wrong and intentionally misleading. We are trying to show to the world the real truth about the Talmud.

If anyone truly wants to understand the Bible it is waise to read the Rabbis, Talmud/Midrash, don't listen to lying/hateful antisemites like Rodin or Tru Lilly. thumbs up

Your Window into the Beit Midrash http://www.vbm-torah.org/

Jewish Virtual Library
http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/

thumbs up

MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:22 pm

Aunt Tiswas wrote:I believe very strongly in reincarnation Rodin and all these threads are going to wreck your karma. Modlike Productions 967983

...and this, so many false I.D's it can barely remember
which 'voice' it's supposed to 'speaking as' ,'character',
almost makes Jason look semi-sane.

Surely, some of 'you' must be double/double agents,
to work so hard at trolling to 'defend' the indefensible, scum of the earth.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:00 pm

true lilly wrote:
Aunt Tiswas wrote:I believe very strongly in reincarnation Rodin and all these threads are going to wreck your karma. Modlike Productions 967983

...and this, so many false I.D's it can barely remember
which 'voice' it's supposed to 'speaking as' ,'character',
almost makes Jason look semi-sane.

Surely, some of 'you' must be double/double agents,
to work so hard at trolling to 'defend' the indefensible, scum of the earth.

Hahahahaha,shitbag,no-one,except shitbag JD the bad jew,would stoop to your fucking level of gutless coward shitbag like you.See,you proved all by yourself,that you're the aggressor fucktard.You lost everything.Cori sent me a note the other day,she's absolutely correct,I now have the greatest respect for her now.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:07 pm

Sod-Haus...!!! wrote:This Is Quite An Interesting Read From The Infinate Love Forum...

chandrakavi wrote:

KNOWLEGE IS POWER

David Icke says:

"The rest of the pyramid is fiercely compartamentalized so that the more you come down to the people,
the less that knowledge is in circulation, where you reach the point where it is hardly in circulation at all"

What I see in the DIF pyramid of power is that there is no knowledge at the top and much less so at the bottom,
it is as Sean once said, "taking care of business." Since no one is awake there, they are fast asleep. Zzzzzzzzzz
Merely attached to DIF, because they have written hundred or thousands of posts, and will go increasing.
It is not quantity of posts, its QUALITY of information there, but they missed out on that, making people inactive,
giving points, and banning. They say David Icke knows nothing of the Forum , but I doubt it. It is his only way, as I have said before, to participate. But doesn't do it. If he doesn't participate, I wonder if members should go on doing it, its like
writing a letter and never getting an answer. Maybe reading the members Private Mails in the David Icke Official Forum is more effective for their
KNOWLEDGE... Then KNOWLEDGE IS POWER.

In this video David icke shows his MODUS OPERANDI.

EDIT: A definition of KNOWLEDGE would be very good here.
Knowledge has its uses, it is not absolutely useless. But if you are going inwards it becomes more and more useless,
and the deeper you go the more useless it is. If you are going outwards, the farther you go into the world, the more useful it becomes. Knowledge tries to control. Knowledge makes you powerful. Ignorance makes you humble. So sometimes it is good not to be so knowledgeable. Everyday knowledge is accumulated through experience. It is dust that gathers on the mirror of conciousness.

A much higher phase of KNOWLEDGE is WISDOM.

Wisdom is not something you can accumulate, because it arises through the heart, through love, not logic.
When the heart is open with love, with trust, surrendered to the whole, a better insight arises, a clarity, a deep understanding of what life is all about. All secrets are revealed, through love not through logic. Reality must be approached through the heart, not through the manipulative mind...
Knowledge brings us information; wisdom brings transformation.

http://www.community.theblackvault.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2806&start=0
THE DAVID ICKE FORUM HAS GONE DOWN IN A CENSORSHIP FRIENZY

http://hpanwoforum.freeforums.org/kkk-use-dif-for-recruitment-with-the-blessing-of-daisy-t749.html
KKK USE DIF FOR RECRUITMENT WITH THE BLESSING OF DAISY

http://webanarchy.net/v3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=6831
ATTEMPTED MODERATOR COUP AT DIF

Http://www.infinite-love-forum.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=2964&hilit=Sean+reads+Pms&start=10
SHTF FOR WEBMASTER SEAN

http://davidickeforumtruth.blogspot.com
DISTURBING TRUTH: ABOUT DAVID ICKE FORUM

http://forum.davidicke.com/announcement.php?f=26&a=2
FORUM GUIDELINES- WELCOME TO THE DAVID ICKE FORUM!

http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=5416
DAVID ICKE: WHAT'S UR TAKE?

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=97688
WHO DROPPED THE BOMB?

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=45996
David Icke Forum Black List

http://hpanwoforum.freeforums.org/you-have-been-permanently-banned-from-this-forum-t132.html
YOU HAVE BEEN PERMANENTLY BANNED FROM THIS FORUM

WHAT CAN DAVID SAY ABOUT ALL THIS BESIDES A TENNANT

Modlike Productions 455573 Modlike Productions 455573 Modlike Productions 455573
Ooh, so while you are quoting, sod,
I'll add some more, very timely, extremely relevant,
and well ON TOPIC QUOTES,
for any thinking readers who stumble in here
Modlike Productions 832261

Prime Minister Julia Gillard's hand overplayed
Andrew Bolt
August 31, 2011 12:00AM

Modlike Productions 572664-julia-gillard
Prime Minister Julia Gillard's
pressure to censor a story
of public interest
overstepped the line,

argues Andrew Bolt. The Courier-Mail

PRIME Minister Julia Gillard's improper pressure to kill a story of
public interest has raised questions about her judgement.

The Prime Minister overstepped the line
when she called the chairman and CEO of News Limited, John Hartigan.

Calls that look like an attempt at censorship have many sinister overtones
with threats of inquiries and forced sales left hanging in the air.

And I ask her: What are you so afraid of? What else would you stoop to in
order to cling to power? I was considering resigning as a News Limited
columnist.

I thought this company that I love, that I have long admired
for its defence of free speech, had caved in to pressure from a
Prime Minister to close down reporting of a matter of public interest.

That matter was Gillard's former relationship, professional and romantic,
with union official Bruce Wilson who, unknown to her, was ripping off
employers and members of the Australian Workers Union, of which he was
state secretary.

Related Coverage

Have your say: Andrew Bolt's blog

PM backs News Ltd action on scandal The Australian, 15 Aug 2011

Media ownership inquiry up in the air Perth Now, 5 Aug 2011

Gillard coy on News Ltd editors meeting Perth Now, 3 Aug 2011

Gillard holds 'frank' meeting with editors The Australian, 3 Aug 2011

PM talks to News Limited editors Adelaide Now, 2 Aug 2011

I was under instructions not to comment on this myself,
after I wrote about it on my blog on Saturday,
until further legal advice was received.

Posts from my blog were pulled on Monday,
although I believe they were fair, accurate and in the public interest.

Worse, The Australian newspaper, also part of News Limited, on Monday removed from its
website a column by Glenn Milne - also referring to Gillard's past relationship - that had appeared in the morning paper.

In its place, the paper ran an apology for Milne's "assertions about the
conduct of the Prime Minister" and said they were "untrue". Nor did this
silencing of debate affect only News Limited. Presenter Michael Smith,
of Sydney's 2UE, owned by Fairfax Media, was also silenced.

Smith had received a statutory declaration from Bob Kernohan, a former AWU
state president, detailing Wilson's frauds from 1992 to 1995.

But again questions are raised about Gillard's judgment in having had this
relationship, and Smith last weekend pre-recorded a half-hour interview
to explore them. He had lawyers clear it to avoid any risk of defamation.

But on Monday, while Smith was on air, his radio station cancelled the interview.
It banned him from running it on Tuesday, too.

Here's how all this came about. Smith on Friday aired some of Kernohan's
statutory declaration, and I then published extracts on my blog,
predicting what Kernohan would say to Smith on air on Monday.

As I made clear, the issue was not that Gillard had done anything improper.

There is no evidence of that.

The issue was her judgment in having a professional and romantic
relationship with a man now exposed as a conman - and whether Gillard
could afford scrutiny like this when she was already hopelessly tangled
in defending
backbencher Craig Thomson from allegations that, while he
was the Health Services Union's secretary, his union credit card was
used to withdraw $100,000 and pay for prostitutes.

Gillard's office hit the panic button. Gillard herself rang Hartigan on Saturday
to check whether I or another News Limited journalist would be pursuing
the story.

After calls were made to me and papers I write for, she was assured I was not.
But I don't write for The Australian, which on Monday ran Milne's column.

Gillard, I'm told, went "ballistic" and "nuclear". She made "multiple" calls to Hartigan and also to The Australian's editor-in-chief Chris Mitchell, demanding an immediate retraction.

Normally, someone aggrieved would not be able to call the CEO of a newspaper and
normally a newspaper would, on being alerted to an error, correct or
remove only those parts of its report that were false or defamatory.

In this case, The Australian removed the whole column, on Gillard's insistence.

I think this was an overreaction. It was also an overreaction to remove
my own blog postings, and to request that I not write anything further
on this matter
until further discussion.

You may blame News Limited for being weak, but never has it felt so politically vulnerable.

Gillard had for weeks exploited Britain's News of the World
phone hacking scandal to threaten News Limited with inquiries that might
force it to sell some of its papers or addresses what the Greens called its "bias".

Like the News of the World, News Limited is part of the Rupert Murdoch empire,
and Prime Minister Gillard, long seething at the critical coverage of her performance
by The Australian and The Daily Telegraph, now claimed the Australian papers also had "serious questions to answer".

I have not the slightest doubt that Gillard's suggestions of an inquiry
greatly worried News Limited, and influenced its overreaction to the
Prime Minister's fury these past days.

Whether Gillard specifically mentioned the threat of an inquiry
in her "multiple" calls to News Limited executives I do not know.

But I do know that she should have been aware of its potential impact.

This, then, is how news can be kept from the public.

Not being able to report on what I consider improper pressure by a
desperate Prime Minister to kill a story meant I could not report fairly
on the political scene as I saw it.

I could not do my job, and I consulted friends about resigning. I am now told that News Limited was just being cautious while it checked its legal position. Hartigan told
me: "At no stage is my job to stop stories getting into papers."

No, it was the Australian Prime Minister who, in my opinion, tried to do that.

Again, I asked her about attempts she'd made to shut down debate over the past
few days and whether she'd discussed in her calls to Chris Mitchell an inquiry into the media.

She replied: "The Australian and News Limited chose to retract the article and make an unreserved apology. Given you are an employee of News Limited, I'd suggest
questions about their decisions are best directed internally.

"In relation to your other questions, these are matters that have been dealt
with on the public record over a period of 15 years."

You may even think it's mean to suggest Gillard showed poor judgment in working
for and having a relationship with a union boss who turned out to be a conman.
And on all these points, you may be right. But now even this debate is no longer
the most serious issue.

You see, Gillard could have simply pointed out the errors and ridiculed the accusers as muckrakers.

Instead, it appears as if she pulled strings and, with threats of inquiries and
forced sales left hanging in the air, sought to shut down a debate.

I thank News Limited for defying the Prime Minister
and letting me write as I have above.

I apologise for doubting its commitment to free speech.

But be aware how endangered is our freedom to speak as we find,
especially of this Prime Minister.

Andrew's column appears each Wednesday and Saturday in the Herald Sun. Join him each weekday from 8am on MTR 1377.
true lilly wrote:
true lilly wrote:Oh dear, Jason, what a silly billy you are being.

Contradicting yourself all over the place,
showing yourself to be dangerously unstable,
and so, a great threat to your 'mates',
not those you try to publicly insult.
true lilly wrote:
true lilly wrote:
John Drake wrote:Why do this to yourself Tiswas?
You know i will now ask you for links to this racist stuff you say i
post and you know you cant provide because you made it up, its a lie
lol. It is interesting how you "friends" lie to eachother all the time.
Its also fun to catch you. So what about that pack of lies Billy told you in this thread? What about him downloading, creating and sending child porn on the net? You dont seem to object to that.

As
for MT yup i took him on at IL and smashed his arse. Its easy to smash
people like him because they talk shit ........ or do you agree with
him?

ADL???? More lies to your mate lol. Go on billy show where i threatened you with the ADL. I
informed Handbag that you were using his forum to send child porn as i
informed the police. Just what any normal person would do.

Now what have you to say about lying to Tiswas?
umm...so why is Jason still out & about?

And would any decent
(or even indecent by not bloody stupid), person,
want to be know to Jason's 'mate'?
"Industry" connections?

Billy Ruben aka Jason wrote:yeah I'm a sick f#ck,
and any chance I get to bang my niece is time well spent.
true lilly wrote:And again, to any independent, thinking readers,
who may stumble in here:

Another reason "that mob" so violently, reacted,
to the now, Major National News, of how the scum,
get into the fields of 'health' to NETwork, to use,
manipulate & destroy people for personal advantage,
is because it isn't only Jason who uses the,
'I'm just a nutter', cover,
just as certain WOman, use the,
'oh, me and my kids are always sick' cover
(remember, sociopaths are "SICK", but also cunning),
to communicate between the 'respected' professionals,
and the scum dogs 'they' set on innocent people.

Just as Jason so proudly boasted 'a certain couple',
did and do with their kids (make them sick), before
then HAVING TO, SO VIOLENTLY GO TO 'THEIR' 'defence',
BY ATTACKING me and OTHERS WORTHY of RESPECT.

Funny though hey,
how flat out Jason went,
on 'defending' such gutless scum in the fields of 'health'
(who need their 'respectability' in tact to cover his arse),
Just BEFORE the Thompson/Shovel Saga broke so big,
and proved what I'd warned of, all along, about that ilk.

Oh look, and yet more, Major, Main Stream News,
right on, the recent topics I've covered
(how the 'law, health & loony left INhuman rights'
work filthy hands in filthy gloves),
right at, those, ICKE & Jason have gone flat out to
silence complaints about and 'defend',
right on time to justify my most recent warnings...

Judges out of touch, Victorians say

Modlike Productions 897067-gavel
Geoff Wilkinson
ALMOST two-thirds of Victorians
believe judges are out of touch,
and barely half are confident
that they impose appropriate sentences.

76 comments on this story

• Poll: Should judges pay more attention to the public?

• Sentencing: Chief Justice Warren's full response

• Grieving mum: 'Justice system just laughs at me'

• Home invasion: Community work for knife terror

• Abused niece: Supended term for sex assault

...the warnings go both ways...the more YOU boast of
'escaping' JUSTICE, the MORE JUSTICE YOU WILL HAVE TO SUFFER.

And just for "tintin" code addicts:
Wilkinson=SWORD=HE COMES,
WITH A TWO EDGED SWORD.
...see, I like to keep relevant facts of Serious issues,
in CONTEXTUAL Blocks of one post, so scum like Jason,
find it harder to SPAM OVER
(as Jason LOVES BRAGGING HE DOES, yet
NEVER GETS TOLD OFF FOR SO BLATANTLY DOING),
in 'their' futile efforts to cover 'their' own GUILT'S,
including that of 'yapping their master's location'.

You see, it's when 'The Rightful Masters'
feel threatened by their 'DOGS GONE FERAL'
that they 'send out the hunters'.

Last edited by true lilly on Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:23 pm

get used to the sound of police sirens Suzy Ryan.Get used to the smell of hospital cooking,psyche-ward style.Get used to the sight,of bland,grey white walls,with a slight amount of padding.

lol! popcorn
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:27 pm

rodin wrote: Modlike Productions Why_girls_love_assholes1

Modlike Productions B8bf64db-91e9-4ad1-8eef-a610a7348878 thumbs up

FALSE ZIONIST QUOTES

http://www.camera.org/index.asp?x_context=7&x_issue=57

http://www.camera.org/index.asp?x_context=7&x_issue=57&x_article=766

http://www.camera.org/index.asp?x_context=7&x_issue=57&x_article=775

Real Zionist quotes thumbs up

http://www.zionism-israel.com/zionist_quotes.htm

Fake Zionist Quotes

http://www.zionism-israel.com/fake_zionist_quotes.htm

Scattered around the Web are numerous pages of "Zionist Quotes" that show Zionism as an evil, racist conspiracy. Many of the quotes are forgeries, hoaxes and inventions. The quotes were fabricated to discredit Israel, Zionism or Jews. not to inform or enlighten anyone. The intent of the doctored quotes may be to "prove" that "Zionism is Racism." and that 'Zionists' planned the transfer of Arabs from Palestine from the start and to demonize Israeli, Zionists and Jews.

How Fake Quotes are Made
Fake quotes are manufactured in a number of ways:

Presenting fiction as fact - A satirical and fictional "interview" with an Israeli general was presented as a real interview of Ariel Sharon supposedly don by Amos Oz.

Confabulation - According to Benny Morris, Ben Gurion wrote to his son that "we must expel the Arabs." These words could not be found in the Hebrew text of his letters, but apparently in an English version.

Quoting out of context - A portion of a speech or letter meant ironically or with an obviously innocent intent is quoted as standalone prose. For example, before the establishment of the state of Israel, David Ben Gurion gave a speech noting that Arabs would be nearly a majority in the new state unless the Zionists acted. Ben Gurion explained envisioned massive Jewish immigration. That part of his remarks is omitted so that the unsuspecting reader thinks that Ben Gurion was proposing "ethnic cleansing."

Omitting key phrases - For example the phrase "We bought the lands from the Arabs" was omitted from a Moshe Dayan quote to make it seem like he admitted that Zionists had stolen all the land.

How to Spot Fake Quotes
Sometimes fake quotes can be spotted because the language is particularly obnoxious, or because what are supposedly Hebrew names or place names have been distorted by someone who does not know the language. An Israeli statesman would not be likely to use racist or violent language in public and no Israeli would have a name like "Ouze." "Quotes" of that type were concocted for a credulous Arab-speaking audience ad translated,

Crude hoaxes can sometimes be because they refer to persons who do not exist. There are no such people as General Ouze Merham or spokesperson Tziporah Menache.

Quotes that are given without an original source citation or with many ellipses are suspicious.

How to Deal with Fake Zionist Quotes
It is not possible to find the origins of every fake quote and hoax and should not be necessary. The burden of proof should be on those who propose the material, since new hoaxes can be fabricated much faster than they are refuted, but it is not so. It is ver time consuming and difficult to prove convincingly that a quote is a hoax.

Some real quotes may be quite obnoxious. You cannot be made to be responsible for every unfortunate utterance of every politician and should not try to defend every utterance.

Always demand to see the original document and quote, not somebody's citation of the quote, part of the document or an inexact translation.

Search the Web with a phrase from the quote to see if someone has already debunked it or if it can be found in the original context. If the quote appears at known hate sites such as rense.com, jewwatch, zundelsite, stormfront, aryannation88, sodahead, electronic inifadah, miftah, or godlike productions, it is probably fake, especially if it cannot be found at respectable and balanced Web sites or other authoritative sources. Google translations are often good enough to verify quotes in languages you do not know.

The printed word, especially in an academic book, or article, has an awesome authority. The invented quote, with it non-existent journal citation, will be often be copied out of the purest motives and in total innocence.
wave

MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  rodin Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:05 pm

Aunt Tiswas wrote:I believe very strongly in reincarnation Rodin .....

Logically, belief is the enemy of truth
rodin
rodin

Back to top Go down

Post  rodin Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:13 pm

Setting out my stall....

Zionist is not the core problem. This can be best illustrated by this article from Winston Churchill

http://www.fpp.co.uk/bookchapters/WSC/WSCwrote1920.html

It is once again a Hegelian dialectic, straight up textbook. Another one is communism and capitalism. In fact communism capitalism and Zionism are all examples of grand frauds serving the same control group.

If you ask me Israel is being used as reactive armour as well as a refuge for reprobates. Actually I sympathise with opinions of quite a number of Israelis I see posting on forums.

Did you see the DIF 'are you Jewish' poll thread? Last time I looked 13% on DIF were. Now that is quite remarkable considering their alleged low % of global population.

My 'model' of the world is of course imperfect, but at least I try to base it on scientific observation not wishful thinking, as I used to do (to my cost).

In my present line of work I meet many people, including blacks and Asians. There are wonderful kind people in these races (black Christians especially), though ultimately they have been invited into the UK as an act of war. They as races are of course innocent, they are only pursuing their best interests. However they have had specific attack roles assigned to them, and some even are waking up to this.

Blacks - drugs, crime, sexual prowess to attract the white female away from the white etc

Asian - anti Christian (of course - it is a competitor religion), destruction of white businesses (they employ family members, evade tax. Examples are Taxi drivers I know who are on benefits, get social housing etc).

...all the above sucks funds from the tax-paying fair-playing white (mostly) workers. The hated Bourgeoise.

Poles/Russians - They are good cheap workers yes, taking the place of the white poorly and dishonestly educated youths who choose the flabby lifestyle of benefits and drugs - doled out by the same group who pull the strings. One day, though, will these same Eastern Europeans be called to action? A switch is thrown, a secret code is Tweeted and the hated Bourgeoise and activists are murdered. Can't happen?

Yuri Bezmenov warned that sleeper populations/agents could eliminate the cognoscenti of a nation in days or even hours. Its called beheading a nation.

Bezmenov is IMO essential viewing.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2563047/posts
rodin
rodin

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:09 pm

Ahhh,Rodin,you may set up stall,all you like as you've done at DIf,well aquainted with your diatribe,Quite boring,nothing to say personally about yourself,as good white girls walk hand in hand with their nigger lovers,getting good black sperm up their cracks,while you fiddle with yourself under the table,oh,if only they would love me...but what is there to love?

Enjoy your free speech here.

I'll give you one credit though,the forum racist cop has'nt had the balls to go you yet,that being JD the bad jew,so,reluctantly,I must concede,you may have it over him intellectually,he has a hard time dealing with being shown up,since I'm here and you took the swipe first smart-arse,expect the hospitality,I show Suzy Ryan and JD,my shit list is long and rather add to it,than decrease it.F*ck you nazi lover.

thumbs down popcorn

Modlike Productions Foulbachelorfroggirlsay

Modlike Productions 143560408a

Don't worry,you'll be initiated into the secret and exclusive club,"We hate Billy Ruben" club soon enough,nagging and gossiping like the old women that you are.

rolf lol! popcorn cheese
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next