Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fear And Loathing In Taree.

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Fear And Loathing In Taree. - Page 2 Empty Re: Fear And Loathing In Taree.

Post  Billy Ruben Sun May 27, 2012 11:40 pm

Fujita wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:I spose my hate of the Freemasons came with the death of captain Kangaroo

Fear And Loathing In Taree. - Page 2 113-79

just waiting for the next g I joe blow me film to have a double team on Rimsfeld, Laura bush can eat popcorn while the pope pulls off his red slippers & puts the royal didem on the last of the Mohecans & send him in as the sacrificial lamb to empregnate the last failed effort of hyenas at continuiueing their liniage outside of the hamptons

Did you ever consider becoming a writer for underground films?...the visuals I get from your one sentence,amazing...Avante Garde.

think
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Fear And Loathing In Taree. - Page 2 Empty Soup Kitchen

Post  Billy Ruben Mon May 28, 2012 12:02 am

Disaster....
I make good on a promise,spent all morning making the girls some soup,just like they asked...I get there,greeted with a flustered T,who went real weird on me,and fucking Glenda,in her ear,playing match-maker...
All I wanted was a little respect,not even that,just a thankyou and recognise,I'm a man of my word,said I'd do it,even enjoyed making the croutons...But to see T all upset and some idiot in her ear...there was one good thing to come out of it.

T's not strong enough to think for herself,therefore,not strong enough to endure...the horrible truth about me.Like a bunny rabbit,she'd have a coronary if she realises the depths of my darkness.I love her light,although inexperienced and niave...but damned disappointed,that she'd allow others to think for her.Glad one refrains from forming links,psychic,the picture was'nt good and clear,that's when I know you're not the girl for me.Telepathic links are formed with deep friendships...Shayne Johnstone experienced that...formerly of the SRA and Banksia Landscapes...a business he formed years ago.I tried to hide that aspect,but he found it,could'nt exploit it and tried to learn it.Greed had his heart,there was no hope.Right-hand pathed that is.

But disappointed and relieved.With the girls,really I am.It just takes one bitch to ruin everything.And that's what's happening...it may turn out to be the opposite,Kylie did hint,"She loves him",as I left the place.
Why does love,do this? Why not just the joy,instead of all the perplexing and self-esteem taxing thoughts about ones worth.She's got no idea how much I'd understand,if given the chance,without all these games people play.I just can't trust anybody...why always fucking dramas,instead of getting to know each other,free of others,mis-interpretations...and lies,life that boring for everyone,is that it.Hate pathetic rumour mongers.Always some arsehole in the way,when it comes to love,romance,or even just sex.

rolling pin

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:02 am

My father rings today...After for three years saying he considers going to the Masonic Village...he rings and says it's the Benevolent Society that took the house,in exchange for care,treatment etc.

Why do they do this?

I nearly went on a Raise every Masonic Temple I see to the ground...this very week.He should know bt now,I carry out my threats.Maybe not straight away...but shit.

Oh well,I have my improvised attack prepared,can't waste it,use it while it's still high octane.

cthulhu wacky catfight dizzy butt

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:00 am

...never do I hear my name called in this town.Three times I was named,before I recognised a voice spoke to me,let alone,being a female,which,I missed ever since leaving Budgewoi.Incognito has it's drawbacks,that being when you do crave a little human company for a chat on a level of knowledge or interest,or attraction,being unknown in a superstitious,racist,redneck backwater of a town,where single women,young,idea of a good time out is cause a domestic disturbance and carry on like an abusive marriage,even before first fucking date or first fuck.The closted homosexual community here is growing,not by desire,but necessity,as many men have tried to seduce me more than the women,who carry on,with hatred and conceit,seeing a male above their class,intellect and desire,make horrid little stories of sexual seduction and harassment,when you clearly stated your non interest on the issue concerning,"How you like me to suck your cock?",as rather repulsive and not much different from marital status,without the turn on with vulgar language....used correctly,a fine line indeed,can make one erect,cum,or walk out the door in style.

She did'nt sport a Blueberry,but the most crass of art style,but loved the off green five dollar sunglasses.Opening the trunk of the car,grabbing bags of home grown tumeric,the battered old camry wagon was still going,quite to my surprise.She immediately greeted me and went into a accusation about my last email,a year and a half ago,so what,was my reply,spreading rumours and lies in the first place,illicited,finality,in the cheapest possible form,a two kilometre walk? a nineteen cent local call? or one of a number of free emails,where the other party just has to listen and can't use lies,innuendo,or escapism,to justify their trespasses....
There was no reason,was there?,except for your subtle neurosis amplifying self identity crisis.Even though many may think,occult influences is my position,the greatest lessons on spiritual warfare and dealing with liars and covens,was the words of the New Testament and the teachings of Jesus,it made more sense than Alice Bailey and Blavatsky,mixed with high level Freemasonary,I could understand the simple concepts,for cause and affects,universal alignment,karma,whatever definition you identify with,I call it the fall-out,from astral projection and bad wizardy,laughing my arse off,when all blame me...I just show you cause and effect of your higher self,trying to wake you up,or sub-conscious quantum cliarvoyance able to predict with accuarcy due to time and spatial displacement that the mind adheres not too....True Time Travel.

I noted her car still going,remarking they burnt two of mine,who's they?I don't know...she was selling her tumeric to a restuarant connected to a pub,must do a bit of Indian I thought,but not asking.Come and see me tonight,not yet,tomorrow I'll pop in,got alot to do,she gives me a kiss and crosses the road.I asked her about the police or investigators geting in touch with her,she said no,not at all,never heard about your car burning...I was still perplexed,standing there,as she crossed the road,after kissing me...

what is really happening?.A minute or two I came out of the frozen fixture,leaning against the pedestrian switch on the traffic lights...

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2