Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carmageddon

+2
rodin
Billy Ruben
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Carmageddon Empty Carmageddon

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:01 am

Thread Reproduction from DIF:

Carmageddon

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...four wheels locked up,the smoke belching from the tyres,sliding side-ways,120kph,the rear-end of the semi-trailer,cuts across my lane like a switchblade,slicing the jugular,reflexes,saving my life once again.The semi,goes into convulsive shaking,as the driver spends the next 200metres,trying to bring it under control...the truck shimmers,then rights itself,I snake up the side,and glare into the eyes of the driver,who is humble and scared,he nods in apology,and realises,he looks into the eyes of a demon,making a pistol with my hand,cock it and fire...take note of his plates,and add to the list of fuckwits...three weeks later,he’s involved in a fatal crash on the North Coast...but he is unscathed.
Just another day on the Pacific Hwy...
“Dead Crazy”,performed by an Australian band,Feedtime,blaring on the CD player.Most of the songs burnt are driving songs,unlike many countries,due to the position,rarely will one trip,be under 400 kilometres,caffeine pills and thermo tea,to get you to the end of the journey and back,while our state supplies are being driven,by truck drivers,dosed on Amphetamine,driving at times,for more than 12 hours straight....to the risk of many,and the body-count shows.
...Road kill.
Disembowled wildlife,in particular,Kangaroos,many dead on impact,but some,severed in half,just allowed to die in agony,I pull up,reach for the 4 foot pick handle,I carry beside my seat,my remedy for the fallen,one blow,behind the skull,where the spinal chord meets the base of the brain,it lets out a bark,and dies,silent tears flow down my cheeks,another,I kill out of mercy and that rotten feeling you get in your stomach,dry heaving,try not to vomit...and hit the road again...10 k’s down the road,an old falcon,crumpled bonnet,blood splattered front,pulls up,smoking,over heated...
He begs for a lift...flippin' heck you,and show him the pick handle...his eyes retreat,and looks for more accommodating people.The road demon is unyielding,continues,throwing psychic curses,and drives on,destination,East Maitland,home of my contacts.secure a little weed,take the edge off,by the side of the road,and rest,for an hour.Perception changes,little birds,gather around the car,throwing what morsels of food scraps are in the cabin for them.A lighter note...it’s truely beautiful,these dirt roads in the bush.A little echidna,strolls past the rear-end of the wagon.Another tea is made,a litre of water,take a piss by the tree,and hit the road,...
...cruising slower now,doing 80kph,in a 110kph highway,it’s just gone dark,the windscreen,a mess of bug entrails,hard to see,with the lights so dim,and twilight,watching for ‘Roos and wombats,very calm edge,it’s 8pm,summertime,the road is strangely empty,when a set of headlights come flying up behind me,slipped her into third gear,and nail the accelerator to the floor,back upto 140kph,they’re doing at least 160kph,they change lanes,hanging off my right rear guard,somethings not right,a near collision,now they backed off,slam the breaks down to 90kph,they are forced ahead,and see it’s a Police Highway Patrol vehicle,Holden Commodore V8,chevy badge,the intercepter,I can feel them,reading my number plates,I’m registered and licensed,they speed back up,doing at least 160,
I trail them,sitting 200metres behind,sped upto 150kph,they know I’m speeding,the same as them,but use them as my shield for what lies ahead.Covering the last 65kilometres in record time.
I make it home,alive,disappointing the road statistics,and to the joy of my family...my partner can tell,by my eyes,it was a hard drive,nothing said,tea,a smoke...and think back to what has just taken place,in the last 5 hours.This is what I nearly see every day...desperation,stupidity and that adrenaline rush,I’m addicted to the danger,but it’s not for everyone...

Feel free to post you’re mis-haps and experiences here.It’s holiday season now,many venture into conditions they’re not used to,and unfortunately for some,they’ll never make it home...feel for them
We’re all Dead Crazy...

just some light reading.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Carmageddon Empty Re: Carmageddon

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:03 am

Islington/Newcastle 2002

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Intro.....Lou Reed’s Kicks,left on repeat,as the door closes behind.Thursday night,can’t sleep,don’t want to dream,the endless voices pursue,”Taking us for a drive Love”,silence is the only answer.They’re hot on my heals,for the last morsels of sexual love,as it leaks down my back and legs,expent and dross.The partner is already asleep,exhausted,while I await main course.There’s only one thing left to do,debauched and hedonistic was the usual path,but they’re killers,lure them on the road,and let’s see what’s real.The final act to do...
...the old HR sits idle,she’s cold,but not for long.You turn that key,and in an instant,your view of the world changes.She rumbles into life,an exhaust note,that burbles,then hunts,then burbles again,repeat scenario,those 35/75 camshafts,give it a unique sound,mechanical bliss,warms her up,idling in the drive-way,it’s now 12:15am,Friday morning,early.The shutters on the cat-killing neighbours window part,acting out of curiosity,but she knows it’s me.Stare,poker-faced into the black gap in the blinds,her head bobs and recedes,you should know better than that,by now.
...clunks in reverse,the M-20 gearboxes always do that,one-tonne clutch and pressure plate and operates on hydraulics,left calf-muscle,slightly bulkier than the right,shaking as it eases from the floor,engaged,glides out onto the desolate New England Highway.She’s hit 180’fahrenheit,time to do it,hair-pin turn,points due East to Newcastle,35kms away.First gear,3,000 rpms,change gear,neutral,drop it,7,200, black smoke enshrouds the rear of the car,twitching,can’t hold her straight,trying not to fishtail,drop it into third,nail it again,that putrid smell of tyres burning,leaving black streaks on the bitumen,for at least 80 metres,doing nearly 150kph,dump her in fourth,and in no time,screaming 225kph,it’s redlining....but don’t care.Dim the headlights for the redlights ahead,no reflection from the side-street,whack the lights back on,high-beam....and do not stop for the red-light,flippin' heck the rules,this is freedom.Beresfield,far behind.Takes the Tarro overpass bridge,doing 160kph,twice the recommended speed...and on to Hexham,Newcastle,only minutes away at this speed,but come in for landing at Sandgate,the cops in cars,rule this land.Back to the speed-limit.
...checks behind,no Satanist followed this time,no motor bike,no white cars.Doing things out of character,they’re just not that quick.Keep an eye out for the XR6,white,it’s the Newcastle group of occultist,that join in the frey,when opportunity rises.Coming to the bends at Mayfield Technical Collage,the wall,a service to those that seek flesh,in the dead of the night,a place of corruption and lust,fishnet stockings.Night-workers of all persuasions,stroll these paths,the junkie,the queer,seasoned and those new to the trade.The uni-students stand out,supplementing their lifestyles of study,with a little trade in flesh,their living circumstances,dramatically improve,but only in the material.Their energies will soon mimick the well-seasoned,burnt out,crushed and destroyed.The cops are prowling the strip,are they doing their job,or hunting for freebies,by the way their eyes travel,settle for the latter.
...still not satiated from previous sex,patrol the singles bars in Hamilton,the one known for older ladies,looking for younger men,want experience tonight,not some young pretty “break me in” casual fling,but someone who appreciates a hard-on.It’s a bad night,people fighting on the sidewalks,the taxi –rank,has a line-up,but no cars,either the cabs are busy,or they’re in avoidance.This pub only just re-opened,due to being closed,from selling narcotics on premises,all the night-time goodies, Ecstacy,Speed and cut-down Cocaine,none of which,interest me,suffering from natural highs of testosterone and adrenaline,anything artificial,could unleash a beast,that’s well contained,by barriers,in the mind.Survey the crowd,the pickings are slim,and seeing sporadic vomiting,was the final turn-off,some-one shouts “Steve”,I forgot Sister Ray (The Cars Name)has another function,she’s the fastest weed dealing car in Newcastle,”Steve’s not home” and go have a joint by the water,and forget it.It’s peaceful,except for the breakers on shore,Black ocean,revealing white fangs,as the waves curl over.Cool breezes lapping at my trousers,making them billow and float.
...Coasting back,pick-up fuel,Caltex,Islington,Dent St,not far...should I be a nuisance to the High-Priestess,but settle for non-event,nuisance,is just amusement,you know the extremes,she deserves
But the universe,takes care of that,she’s theirs and will not deprive it,of the satisfaction.My job is complete,they’re known.
Wearing a Whermacht German trenchcoat,all black underneath,shod in Boots,chrome buckles,glance at the cashier,”You can take your hand off the button,it’s only me”,
He should’ve known the car by now,it’s a regular.He goes back to stacking pies in the warmer.Pull out a can of coke,not good like tea,but keeps you up,close the door,only to realise,a crossed set of long legs,short mini-skirt,pretending to read a magazine,Our eyes,catch each other,trying to be blasé,the both of us,knew,there and then,we liked each other.Long,unmolested natural blonde hair,not a blemish on her skin,no track marks,she’s clean...she’s working,but can tell,she has’nt taken a trick tonight.Blowing my cool,I smile,that child-like enchanted smile,I could feel butterflies,going up and down,something I have’nt experienced,since virginity,where you fall in love,with every second girl you meet.Flashing fantasies,of burying my head between her legs,bringing her off quickly,as I flick her clit,biscuits and cans,falling from collapsing shelves,and by the glint in her eye,maybe she’s thinking the same.
...we leave the service station,together,silent,but we knew,this is the way it’s supposed to happen.
Natural,with little spoken,just that need...that want,eating away,at any other thought,that dares to invade it’s space.Maybe,this is love...I don’t even know her name.Screech of tyres, flash of lights,the Police make their entrance,she drops the door handle,looks at me longingly,and disappears,into the night.Peer over my shoulders,with disgust,it’s the same cops...the game is up,no arguements,turn the key,and drive home...

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:07 am

....they come to us,to die the glorious death.Not forgotten and wasting in some paddock,or the indignity of being crushed,shredded and melted.But to die in battle.A violent,but exhilarating demise.The forgotten,the abused,the damaged and faulty,unloved and abandoned,redundant and obsolete,begging us to end this worthless existence.
...They’re gutted of all fixtures,both interior and exterior adornments.Lights and indicators that once served as acts of manners,now vacant recesses,to avoid the flailing of tyres.Paint that was once loved,buffed and polished,now inscribed with numbers and taunting phrases,to incite the enemy
to retaliate,and make that strategic mistake,that only anger can deliver.A body,once massaged with soap bubbles and sponge,give way to tools of defacement,cutting,burning,welding,impaling the guard panels,with pick-handles,axes,straight bars and securing these orifices with chain and molten steel.The only considerations are for the driver,enshrouding the door pillar,with foam sponge,pillows or bed rags,to cushion the blow to the drivers head....This is Ultimate Carmageddon.
...Engines that have’nt turned for what seemed eons,cobwebbed and rustic.Pull the plugs,fill the pots,WD-40 is your friend,rock the crank,the seal breaks,resistance is gone,another engine spins free,the madman smiles with glee,the wizard has done it again.He nudges me with another cold can,sweat saturated brow,smeared with the filth,that is the life-blood of earth,oil.”Start her up”.
Short cut exhaust,drown the sounds of rock”N”Roll on the background radio,smoke billows,coughs,farts and revs to life,hold her at 1200rpm,the cold shaking smoothes,to that sweet whine,that is the 186 cubic inch,a legend in this land.Short blast of the throttle,leaving 5 foot flames,
Out the exhaust,the dragon does breathe fire.

This is Ultimate Carmageddon....
Carmageddon Gavatthedemos

...***well not anymore....we kind of went our seperate ways...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Carmageddon Empty The Death Run

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:18 am

The Death Run
my dealer has select times to be open shop.8am-10am--4pm-6pm.Coming from an hour and half north,it coincides with the Kangaroos crossing in swarms,the states highways.

...Sheets of red,mark the point of imapct,it's just gone dusk,it's hot for an early spring day,unaccustomed from the months of winter chill.
The window's down and the fresh smell of culled wild meat,feral stinking fur,add a little cordite and that's the smell of the battlefield,flesh mixed with shot,sweet and repulsive at the same time.Dry heaving,trying to vomit,but due todays fasting,not anything passed,but that awful pain of ripping on your stomach,such as the force,although involuntary that intial vomit is,to the smell of fresh death.

Matted flesh,bones protruding,on a bend,caught by the surprise,of a neck and head,quite independant of the body,unblinking in the headlights glare.A pall of sticky dust,fur and animal fluids,pockmark and splatter the windscreen,visibility fading,hard to resist the highbeams,you fumble for the windown handle,slow to 90,hunched over the steering wheel,lighting a cigarette.Get that wretched taste out of your mouth,another dusk of death.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Carmageddon Empty The Windsor Hotel Tonight

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:48 am

Jase,comes through,
The hours were changed,Mr D,was getting his air con tweaked,allowing for late meet and missing the nights Death Run.I meet Jase for chat,a smoke and he rambles on and listen,learn.He has a new woman he's seeing,her friend,a heavy stoner brunette with glasses has been looking for a constant fuckfriend,looking into the sky,for a divine sign.Or the ultimate set-up,Jase,being of sub-species in this category.But stupid enough,to give the whole rundown on the satanic families,without realising.The Fitzpatrick brakes closed down,a similar pattern arising,or just retirement?Coincidental this time.
...She's out of shape,nice but plainly dressed,she's just screwing Jase to drive the message home to her soon to be ex-husband,horrible feeling,never got to hear his side of the story.I catch her education level,chemical engineer,eyes narrowing,eyeing her off,she smiles with satisfaction,"I also press and make my own ectasy and speed of such purity..."Interrupted,"It does'nt hold it's stability once unrefridgerated"
she nods,We both nod to each other in acknowledgement."You know those dopamine levels,once they've been excited the tendancy for sex..."
she cuts me off,"for bisexuality and I love it,foursomes,going for day and night...",eyes popping out my head,slumped towards Jase,"sit down,shut up and learn,this girl is going to teach you things".Shaking my head at his naiviety.
...I thank them for the drink,a scotch and coke,strong,hence sitting down for over an hour,the fumes you could ignite off the top of the glass,it was cheap,nasty and grabbed the unaccustomed and stoner by the throat.
I strangely looked very forward to the next meeting,the stoner with glasses,evil plot,or crazy woman as they say.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  rodin Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:30 pm

Am getting air in to the cooling system under pressure

Not good sign
rodin
rodin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:21 pm

rodin wrote:Am getting air in to the cooling system under pressure

Not good sign

Best case scenario: head gasket. A friend who works on cars can probably fix it for a case of beer and the new gasket and sealant.

Worst case scenario: cracked block. Your car is now a spare parts warehouse.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  rodin Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:54 am

Ever tried sealants on water leaks?
rodin
rodin

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:25 am

...and a 1 and a 2 and a Carmageddon 3734033672 Carmageddon 449107794 Carmageddon 413501 Wink
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  rodin Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:29 am

Vengeance is Old Rolled Testament

Carmageddon Thumbnail.aspx?q=1249361731190&id=92b3ff015870a3a95cbbb6965d12f3be&url=http%3a%2f%2fdisciplerob.files.wordpress.com%2f2010%2f02%2fold-testament-law-scroll
rodin
rodin

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:30 pm

true lilly wrote:...and a 1 and a 2 and a Carmageddon 3734033672 Carmageddon 449107794 Carmageddon 413501 Wink

How's my love child coming along?
I sent a horde of demons to butt-rape you the other night,to impregnate you,while you're on the sauce/Gin.
Your butt-hole is an unwitting portal to usher in the new aeon of demonic control.
I just wanted you to know that.

Remember this True lilly:

Billy Ruben wrote:Everytime she posts,tiny little demons get excited,at the chance for more mischief
Carmageddon Ghoulies
cheers ccc

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:49 pm; edited 3 times in total
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:37 pm

rodin wrote:Ever tried sealants on water leaks?

Bars leak might get you out of trouble Rodin.What is the car? Cast Iron with iron head,cast iron with alloy head,all alloy block and head.
Anything with alloy,get the head decked,new gaskets and run the correct coolant as they're are differences.Mixing cast iron and alloy promotes electrolysis,where your head can have holes eaten into it.Get onto it now,before you end up with a second-hand job.Another motor I mean.Good luck.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  rodin Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:22 am

Engine is antique Honda so ally. Barrs I read bad things about on forums. K-seal seems to be the most benign. Anyway that's what I tried... don't think it worked though...

Off to see my 'man' about it today
rodin
rodin

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:14 am

rodin wrote:Engine is antique Honda so ally. Barrs I read bad things about on forums. K-seal seems to be the most benign. Anyway that's what I tried... don't think it worked though...

Off to see my 'man' about it today

I think,Bars can block the radiator.Really causing cooling problems.LOL.
You'll have a warped head,you can skim it,or buy second hand.A Honda...you poor bastard,the head gaskets are the same price as Mercedes Benz,the parts for Honda are one of the most expensive outside the luxury car market.Best of luck sir and sorry about that.Knowing you guys,you probably get the Jap Import with full options.Not a 88-92 Prelude...we just scrapped one a little while ago...faulty wiring.
Sorry mate,you don't want to blow heads,buy GM.Fuck Fords,they got all the luxuries,but prefer the more primitive,but high performing GM Holden stuff.

Power to weight and all that.Not a Jap car fan,GM or German,the rest,is just bad investment.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  rodin Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:18 am

Yep its not looking so good for the old girl. I hope its just the head/head gasket. I have located a full gasket kit for reasonable money, but how to tell its not a hairline crack in the block aaargh
rodin
rodin

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:19 am

rodin wrote:Yep its not looking so good for the old girl. I hope its just the head/head gasket. I have located a full gasket kit for reasonable money, but how to tell its not a hairline crack in the block aaargh

Don't fear the cracked block Rodin.I've only ever seen them on long blocks,big 6 cylinders,with long cranks,bad harmonics and a hell of alot of torque.The way you write,would also reflect your driving style,careful and sensible.You have an alloy four cylinder,driven by the equivalent of Miss Daisy,your block is fine.How will you find different...the hardway.You will,crack test and surface grind the head,put it back together and if water under heat and pressure shoots out the side,that's how you find out.Colin,my ex-mate,with his poofy buddy Matt,the trained mechanic,put a head on a Ford 4.0litre engine.Did'nt clean the oil spill out of the threads when assembling,causing hydraulic lock and splitting the block,that way.

What I'm saying,is you're likely to split the block using poor assemblage techniques,than your type of driving.You got a head gasket problem and when replacing all the gaskets,perished and worn hoses,make sure,you replace the thermostat,one thing,many foolish are to overlook.60% of head gaskets go because of faulty thermostats.The rest,electrolysis,poor quality parts.

I recommend,before you take the car in to be fixed,reverse radiator clean and flush.Buy every hose for the engine,new,thermostat,then gaskets and sealer.Then pay mate/mechanic,do it properly once,pay a little more at first,save big dollars in future.And buy the correct coolant for your engine,not the cheap shit,the correct shit.Be cool Rodin...

thumbs up

EDIT:Oh Rodin,don't buy the hoses individually,they come in hose kits,complete re-hosing kits for engines,save heaps.Yeah,I worked for Repco spare parts and been in the mechanical industry for over 15 years...mmm,longer.Hondas are good cars,but mainly poofs drive preludes...

thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Carmageddon Empty The Dead Kennedys-Trust Your Mechanic

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:33 am

rodin wrote:Am getting air in to the cooling system under pressure

Not good sign

Compression into the cooling system.Look up the schematics of the engine,bet I can pick which pot blew into the coolant.Right hand side,rear of the block.If you had a cracked block,steam and super-heated water would be obvious,unless,the crack is on the mating surfaces of the head....Nope,it's just a head gasket...trust your mechanic...

thumbs up rolf ...time for song

Trust Your Mechanic - The Dead Kennedys
TV invents a disease
You think you have
So you buy our drugs
And soon you depend on them
Pain is in your mind
Gotcha comin' back for more
Again and again and again and again
Gonna rip you off
Rip you off

Doctor says you need surgery now
Feelin' good 'til the side effects
Fuck up something else
You're ensnared by the medicine man
Paying up the ass
Again and again
Gonna rip you off

Trust your mechanic to mend your car
Bring it in to his garage
He tightens and loosens a few spare parts
One thing's fixed, another falls apart
And the rich eat you

A magazine says your face don't look quite right
Unless you wear our brand new wonder creme tonight
Never look right again
Unless you grease your skin
Again and again and again and again
Gonna rip you off

Told you're depressed
So of course you see the psychiatrist
Right when you hit your neuroses' roots
He confuses you
He fucks your head up worse
Gotcha feeling helpless
You're comin' back for more
Again and again
Gonna rip you off
Rip you off

Trust your mechanic
To make you well
You're seeing an awful lot of him now
The quicker he makes your life fall apart
The more money you put in his pockets

Trust your mechanic
To plug your holes
Trust him to make more
Somewhere else
Trust your mechanic
He'll always come through
And rip you off
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:35 am

Check this guys Youtube Channel comments...interesting.

Uploaded by deadkennedys555 on Feb 18, 2009

It is well-known that Ivy League secret fraternities like Skull and Bones and Scroll and Key and Wolf's Head fast-track their initiates and members into the mainstream of political, social, cultural and economic life. Admission to such groups is a virtual life-guarantee of special opportunities and connections that are associated to the fraternity that can be used throughout one's career. Often these groups are patrilineal and prepare and groom what is supposedly the best and the brightest of American society for further esoteric business groups such as The Bohemian Club or Grove. In many ways these Western quasi-secret or clandestine societies, business groups, charitable groups and fraternities mimic Eastern ideals of guanxi in terms of ethics. Hence it can be understood culturally through the cartoon media of the highly popular post-modernist program, 'The Simpsons', that part of the fictional and fiendish Montgomery Burns' secret to fast-tracked wealth and success was him first becoming a Yale 'Bonesman' (again it cannot be emphasized enough that the real-life actor for the mythical "Burns'" voice, Harry Shearer, was himself fast-tracked into the Bohemian Club (see below) due to the show's unprecedented success globally (success breeds success with the benefit of relative advantage).
The Bohemian Club or Grove (Staff Editor, Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting, 1991) is one of the highest quasi-clandestine business associations that one can aspire to in the American and global arena. Along with the Bilderberg Society and the Trilateral Commission, it constitutes a variety of social think tanks and exclusive meeting clubs that generally do not come to the public's attention within Western society. To mention these exclusive and often patrilineal groups to the general community will draw a complete blank, such is their low-key appearance despite their relatively long establishment.
The Bohemian Grove is a 2,700-acre (1,100 ha) compound situated at 20601 Bohemian Avenue, in Monte Rio, California, which is the property of a private San Francisco-based men's art club known as the Bohemian Club. In mid-July each year, the Bohemian Club hosts a three-week camp for some of the most powerful men on the planet (Weiss, 1989).
The Bohemian Club or Grove was established as an artists' colony in California outside San Francisco in 1872. However, a power struggle with the financial and banking members of the Grove soon ousted most of the power that had been held by the artists by the beginning of the 20th century and since that time, many US presidents and main movers and shakers in American corporate life have become members despite horrendously long waiting lists (which can be fast-tracked and expedited according to sizeable membership contributions that can be paid in installments over a member's life and according to the relative importance of the individual to the Grove). Normally only men and their young sons are allowed within the large grounds of the Red wooded Grove which contains a large, natural lake and seated amphitheatre for large crowds to assemble to listen to speech or take part in the "low-jinks" (practical jokes that take place in the wooded areas -- often of a base, biological nature). (Women are confined to a large food and serving area within the campgrounds) (Turner, 1981).
What is the ethicicy of groups such as the Bohemian Club? Considering such a sizable number of arms dealers and manufacturers make up their number that they have their own patrilineal housing on the encampment and the fact that both Skull and Bones and Bohemian Grove were both rumored to be discussion areas for the Manhattan Project (the eventual A-Bombing of Japan) during the mid-1940s demonstrates considerable ethical problems in the realm of violently taking life for business concerns.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  rodin Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:42 am

The deal is air > pressure > push water out of system (I think) > temp gauge goes high > stop > let cool a bit > put in a couple litres water > drive on for a bit

Water and oil clean. No water boiling.

Other anecdotal symptom I noticed was smell of unburned petrol when just stopped. Rad cap I am leaving done up loose to let air escape rather than let water system get pressurised and also as a precaution thermostat is out

Anyway its going up on the ramps right now to assess the work. I don't drive as cautiously as you think BTW
rodin
rodin

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:09 am

rodin wrote:The deal is air > pressure > push water out of system (I think) > temp gauge goes high > stop > let cool a bit > put in a couple litres water > drive on for a bit

Other anecdotal symptom I noticed was smell of unburned petrol when just stopped. Rad cap I am leaving done up loose to let air escape rather than let water system get pressurised and also as a precaution thermostat is out

Anyway its going up on the ramps right now to assess the work. I don't drive as cautiously as you think BTW

You're kidding,Rodin,it might be a $15 thermostat,with minor or no compression in the water at all,it should discolor a bit,leave an emulsion through the water,sometimes,going creamy white.I was going to suggest,leaving the radiator cap on loose,but you figured that.
You don't drive cautiously?,compared to me,you do.If I even suspect you're following me...believe me,I have'nt been to honest in this thread,
I don't want to lose my license,but had I offered the last two weeks of experience,you might think I'm more on edge than letting on.Two places,never fuck with me,on my home turf and the roads.My cars are disposables...I drive them for a year or two,then split them up for parts,well,what's left worth selling.The last car I bought,an EA Falcon wagon,30th anniversary model,S-Pack factory manual,every option that a ford could have...I only bought it,cause it has the right gearbox to rebirth my HR Holden,as a serious weapon,not a car.Even looking at making bullet proof windows and door shields.
She hits the road,super-charged,rebuilt brakes and suspension...She's something...Sister Ray is her name.I'd drive to Alpha Draconis on her,she would'nt skip a beat.
But I'm no fool Rodin,I bought a GMH Commodore wagon,black,blown head on left bank.I never fixed it,drove it for 18 months,sold it for $50 more than I payed for it,after selling the bull-bars and wheels.It was the best car and the best fun I've had in years.
That was the car that took me Yowie hunting,took me on my fortnightly pilgrimmage to the great dealer in East Maitland,saved my life with a truck loosing traction.I hated selling that $400 piece of shit.But it was all black with Jolly Rodgers on it...it had to go,when the cops turned up the heat...hehehehe.Turned out it was either chipped or mildly worked,that shit-heap flew,she was ace,but illegally registered it...it was way past it's prime.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:44 am

Got the message I've been waiting for.Time to see the wheel chair lady,have a cup of tea,give her a kiss,chat,well,one way conversation,little emotives tell me she understands.2g's of Skunk2,2g's of AK-47,3-4 g's of Black Bahai...wrapped and sealed,signed and delivered...and I'm out of petrol and money until Thursday.Met some crazy pot smoking chicks,owe them a session,I'm gonna blow her mind,
then maybe her.It's all good.Not hitching to get it,bad,bad move.Need car,speed and an escape.Might be a good post out of it,Until next week,get this thread back together,instead of a "Backyard Mechanics" for forumites.

thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:51 am

You Gasket Has Gone,
Or Your Engine Is Cracked...

I Gave Up Pissing About With Engines A Long Time Ago...

Unless You Do It As A Hobby...!!!

Mainly Because What I Thought Would Be A 5 Minute Job,

Getting A Sheared Off Screw Off An Alternator,

Took Me 2 Days To Do...

Now I Just Do The Basics...

Oil And Water Stuff...

Cars Are So Cheap To Buy In The UK,

You Could Pick Up A Banger For About £300 Quid,

Run It Into The Ground,

And Ditch It When It Fails Its MOT...

I Find That Most People Are Brand Specific When It Comes To Cars...

But To Be Honest This Is A Fallacy...

I Get Through About 4 Cars A Year...

My Next Project Is This

Carmageddon Wranglerrenegadeyjsml

Wrangler Jeep

I Just Love The Aesthetic Of This Vehicle...

I Also Have Got My Eye On A Landrover Defender Pick-up...

Mainly For The Look Of The Thing...

But You're Looking At About £3,000 Grand On e-bay...!!!

thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up
Sod-Haus...!!!
Sod-Haus...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:01 am

This Is My Favorite Car Of All Time...

Carmageddon Vwtrekker181

VW Trekker...

Maybe Air Cooled Engine Like Most V Dubs...

(So Lots Of Problems...)

But To Me It Just Looks Like The Perfect Vehicle...!!!

But With An Imperfect Price...About £4,000 Grand On E Bay...!!!

Sod-Haus...!!!
Sod-Haus...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:12 am

rodin wrote:The deal is air > pressure > push water out of system (I think) > temp gauge goes high > stop > let cool a bit > put in a couple litres water > drive on for a bit

I Did Have A Similar Sympton With My Car...

Maybe It Could Be That The Master/Slave Brake Cylinder Is Fucked...!!!

Sod-Haus...!!!
Sod-Haus...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:30 am

Sod-Haus...!!! wrote:

I Did Have A Similar Sympton With My Car...

Maybe It Could Be That The Master/Slave Brake Cylinder Is Fucked...!!!

What the hell has brakes got to do with cooling?Hahahahahaha...stick to oil and water.
Likely scenario for Rodins' unburnt fuel,as he switches the car off,the timing might advance a little,cause the computer will be reading the engine incorrect,Coupled with a gummed up or faulty Oxygen sensor and head gasket problems,the computer might be pushing a little extra fuel in the cylinders just as it turns off.Tricky things computers,they're great for keeping timing,PROVIDING all the exterior parameters are properly functional.I like old school,tow to three things can go wrong...new cars,well,post 1988 are a different basket-case altogether.
Great when going,not worth fixing.If I like a model,I usually have a spares car,so I don't have to waste my money on new shit,for a heap of shit.The HR Holden however,might be 1966,or 40+ years,but EVERY part,is brand new,with another $5000 worth in boxes,new unopened....a slave cylinder,you'd have duo-servo system,harder to detect,If one of my lines goes out,I loose all brakes.Does your heap,pull to one side,on braking?

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum