Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have been BANNED from the forum of Hagbard Celine!!!

5 posters

Go down

I have been BANNED from the forum of Hagbard Celine!!! Empty I have been BANNED from the forum of Hagbard Celine!!!

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:44 pm

So insulted and embrassed I am and all I said was in jest was that I was going to shoot the wife of Droike like a sock puppet because I (and everyone knows) that this is yet another Droike sockpuppet. OI Droike, I am not interested in your response, I am not interested in your barnyard of a forum and anyway I prefer it here cos at least I do not get censored by SOME FAT BLOKE WHO FREEZES HIS FAMILY IN WINTER BY CLAIMING THAT HEATING IS A ILLUMINATI PLOT. fUCKfACE, (I hate to swear too much cos I am a lady), the internet connection that you use often to listen to the warblings of Buddha Icke is also an Illuminati plot as well, but you don't see that do you. I felt like some type of real woss when he wrote all that crapbang against me, esp after I bought in that REFLEX who was a good poster in some ways. Haggie upset Cigar but I know that the real psychic vampire is him, not Droike who is basically an Internet Coward who is only hard behind a computer monitor and I did apologise to that sock puppet in his barnyard cos I did it for laughs sake, like I read some Buddha Icke.
Buddha Icke cost Haggie his job and ruined his life! He should get help and hey what is all this load of crap in this video.

Techinally this bloke should not be saying Hospital Porters Pride and Dignity cos he is not one and he lost all his dignity as one, and anyway the NWO is not such a bad thing. In fact the NWO helps one put food on the table, heating in the house and INTERNET CONNECTION to watch and connect with fellow Ickesters and hey I am not so obsessed with Icke like plenty are. No google searches = no publicity = no big talks = obliviion. Anyway I am in a ranting and very angry mood indeed and I know that I will end up getting the ban here!
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

I have been BANNED from the forum of Hagbard Celine!!! Empty Re: I have been BANNED from the forum of Hagbard Celine!!!

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:55 pm

Looking at the sorry state of Haggie is something to put someone right of Buddha Icke, in fact, there should be a warning.
FOLLOW THE CONSPRICARCY GURU AND YOUR LIFE CAN BE RUINED LIKE THIS BLOKE!!!
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

I have been BANNED from the forum of Hagbard Celine!!! Empty Re: I have been BANNED from the forum of Hagbard Celine!!!

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:07 pm

LADY TIS-SHINE wrote:So insulted and embrassed I am and all I said was in jest was that I was going to shoot the wife of Droike like a sock puppet because I (and everyone knows) that this is yet another Droike sockpuppet. OI Droike, I am not interested in your response, I am not interested in your barnyard of a forum and anyway I prefer it here cos at least I do not get censored by SOME FAT BLOKE WHO FREEZES HIS FAMILY IN WINTER BY CLAIMING THAT HEATING IS A ILLUMINATI PLOT. fUCKfACE, (I hate to swear too much cos I am a lady), the internet connection that you use often to listen to the warblings of Buddha Icke is also an Illuminati plot as well, but you don't see that do you. I felt like some type of real woss when he wrote all that crapbang against me, esp after I bought in that REFLEX who was a good poster in some ways. Haggie upset Cigar but I know that the real psychic vampire is him, not Droike who is basically an Internet Coward who is only hard behind a computer monitor and I did apologise to that sock puppet in his barnyard cos I did it for laughs sake, like I read some Buddha Icke.
Buddha Icke cost Haggie his job and ruined his life! He should get help and hey what is all this load of crap in this video.

Techinally this bloke should not be saying Hospital Porters Pride and Dignity cos he is not one and he lost all his dignity as one, and anyway the NWO is not such a bad thing. In fact the NWO helps one put food on the table, heating in the house and INTERNET CONNECTION to watch and connect with fellow Ickesters and hey I am not so obsessed with Icke like plenty are. No google searches = no publicity = no big talks = obliviion. Anyway I am in a ranting and very angry mood indeed and I know that I will end up getting the ban here!

I read that at Droikes but could'nt save the page,because the way he set it up.
That was disappointing,it will be hard to keep record of the place.And sneaky,so he better fix it.
Next,this forum,is one of the few that will NEVER ban you.
You are also friend to Cheeb/Sod and enemy to Droike...do you see how that works?
Handbag Psychic Vampire?
Exactly,that's why people lean on others,even if they do it in a nice way and make you feel sorry for them.It's not what's said on forums so much as private communication is where the evidence lies,if you can access it for assessment.Handbag I hope,gets strong and changes his course and follows another pursuit.Best advice,traineeship or even a skilled certificate in nursing,providing his skills in comprehension and a little mathematics is up to scratch.Stay off the plonk and remodel his life,by going quiet.Don't lean on others.Do it for yourself,shed that weight.Handbags present course is destruction through belief in external forces taking conmtrol of his life and his enemies are taking advantage of Handbags beliefs and chaos,coming together developing plots for his downfall based on that psychological hypothesis.That there is a conspiracy by the Illuminati on Handbag.

Of course these enemies will attempt to wreck havoc in Handbags life,but are they prepared trully accept responsibility for any possible adverse outcomes for Handbag,have they considered in a moment of weakness,that Handbag can hurt himself?.Then be prepared for the universe to show no mercy to you,if you consider not mercy for him,no matter how stupid and insulting Handbag can be.By the same token,Handbag has been involved in conspiracies against others before...and be involved,like all of you,rumours and lies about others and these are the results of all your actions and everyone is involved and I'm signalling my wish not to be a part of it,when at first,I did,not by intention,but when the topic arose,I added to it.

So who-ever it is,don't involve me as a component in your plot on him,using very skillful psychological analysis and conspiring situations to bring about either a legal challenge or an incident with induced or self harm.

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:30 pm

LADY TIS-SHINE wrote:Looking at the sorry state of Haggie is something to put someone right of Buddha Icke, in fact, there should be a warning.

https://sodlikeproductions.forumotion.com/t1995p30-a-pm-forwarded-to-me-by-mistake#32293
Billy Ruben wrote:They commit the highest crime of all,subvert the course of love.
It's a big one in the spiritual world,we all have to answer for.Religeous beliefs are just corrupt re-interpretations of pre-existing spiritual realities,spiritual laws and fact.
Heaven and Hell are just corrupt interpretations of the differing levels of spiritual afterlife that applies to the laws of light and voltage.The more dense your emotions,gaining weight,gravity[b],the lower the existance will be for you later.*EDIT*[b].Once you know this crap,it's a very fine line to leading a functional existance down here. and being completely lost,insane or a basket case.In fact,the worst of situations happened,the mentally ill,the people looking for a new Jesus,they jumped on the esoteric sciences.Pandoras Box is yet to be fully disclosed.I used to hold Icke partly responsible for attempting to open it even more and not understand the implications to much later.If he did understand the implications,then he is one of them.

I used to have anger towards Icke and blame him for opening Pandoras Box,causing fear,marketing that fear,when the approach should've been different.
Dumping an un-beatable NWO without introducing humans properly to the spiritual power within first and make them get it....he did try,must admit that,nah,it was hard thing to accomplish what he did.Introduce Big Conspiracy with an embattled human race at it's mercy and try and introduce spiritual truths for it to be able to observe and eventually challenge the system.

The disappointing component,is...the human race.They don't get it in time.They mix the knowledge and issues in their own lives and many shipwreck themselves,as with what's going on with Handbag,right this moment.

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

I have been BANNED from the forum of Hagbard Celine!!! Empty David Bowie - It's No Game (Part One)

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:41 pm

Oh Droike,if you are behind all this,listen and listen now.
This is no game playing Necromancer.If you want to manipulate events that could lead to the tragic end of another,just letting you know,I'm watching.That means it watches through me.Not the occultist,it with the power to judge and meter out exactly the opposite to what one may try and attempt to gain.

Play right,nothing will happen to you.Play the game,the game will become you.Don't do it,I seen it enough to know the outcomes.Not a curse,just a frank admission of what may lay ahead,if you add your component in to it,as you seem hell bent and unwilling to turn back.Be it on your head then....

From his 1980 album Scary Monsters (and Super Creeps)

Lyrics:

1-2-2

Shiruetto ya kage ga kakumei o miteiru
Mo tengoku no giyu no kaidan wa nai2

Silhouettes and shadows
watch the revolution
No more free steps to heaven
It's no game

Ore genjitsu kara shime dasare
Nani ga okkote irunoka wakara nai
Doko ni kyokun wa arunoka
Hitobito wa yubi o orareteiru
Konna dokusaisha ni iyashime rareru nowa kanashii

I am bored from the event
I really don't understand the situation
And it's no game

Documentaries on refugees
Couples 'gainst the target
You throw a rock against the road
And it breaks into pieces
Draw the blinds on yesterday,
and it's all so much scarier
Put a bullet in my brain,
and it makes all the papers 2

Nammin no kiroku eiga
Hyoteki o se ni shita koibito tachi
Michi ni ishi o nage reba
Kona gona ni kudake
Kino ni huta o sureba
Kyohu wa masu
Ore no atama ni tama o buchi kome ba
Shinbun wa kaki tateru

So where's the moral
when people have their fingers broken2
To be insulted by these fascists
it's so degrading
And it's no game

Shut up! Shutu
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:00 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
LADY TIS-SHINE wrote:Looking at the sorry state of Haggie is something to put someone right of Buddha Icke, in fact, there should be a warning.

https://sodlikeproductions.forumotion.com/t1995p30-a-pm-forwarded-to-me-by-mistake#32293
Billy Ruben wrote:They commit the highest crime of all,subvert the course of love.
It's a big one in the spiritual world,we all have to answer for.Religeous beliefs are just corrupt re-interpretations of pre-existing spiritual realities,spiritual laws and fact.
Heaven and Hell are just corrupt interpretations of the differing levels of spiritual afterlife that applies to the laws of light and voltage.The more dense your emotions,gaining weight,gravity[b],the lower the existance will be for you later.*EDIT*[b].Once you know this crap,it's a very fine line to leading a functional existance down here. and being completely lost,insane or a basket case.In fact,the worst of situations happened,the mentally ill,the people looking for a new Jesus,they jumped on the esoteric sciences.Pandoras Box is yet to be fully disclosed.I used to hold Icke partly responsible for attempting to open it even more and not understand the implications to much later.If he did understand the implications,then he is one of them.

I used to have anger towards Icke and blame him for opening Pandoras Box,causing fear,marketing that fear,when the approach should've been different.
Dumping an un-beatable NWO without introducing humans properly to the spiritual power within first and make them get it....he did try,must admit that,nah,it was hard thing to accomplish what he did.Introduce Big Conspiracy with an embattled human race at it's mercy and try and introduce spiritual truths for it to be able to observe and eventually challenge the system.

The disappointing component,is...the human race.They don't get it in time.They mix the knowledge and issues in their own lives and many shipwreck themselves,as with what's going on with Handbag,right this moment.

Now JD is a possessive compulsive type,mixed with psycopath stalking and a PC genius in the mix.

He hates Icke and always wanted to be top dog against Icke,earning the notorious reputation.

If he can manipulate events in Hagbards life where he suicides,then Droike repeats the Mantra that Icke is the cause of this,he has achieved bad publicity to Icke and kills Hagbard through suicide,therefore,re-establishing a reputation of fear that I stripped him of.And few others too.

So I take these events seriously and voice my concerns and theories,for if there's any truth to this,then others know and can see,maybe even stop it from happening.

It's not worth it...

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  That Damned Sod...!!! Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:12 pm

That Is Not On,

Not On A - tall Tiswas...!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
That Damned Sod...!!!
That Damned Sod...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:14 pm

OK, just having a read through this thread. Very interesting thumbs up

It's nearly 1am here, Monday morning. I thought I should comment really. As far as Haggie is concerned I say well said thumbs up Good on you Tis, I'm glad that you have seen Haggie in the light that you have.

Haggie is yesterday's news, I remember when you very kindly invited me onto his forum a while ago. You were very welcoming for me to join and I did appreciate that thumbs up But... Haggie couldn't wait to find some way to get up my nose, which he did eventually and now I don't really care for the guy. It was the fact that he started to edit my comments and it was all what suited Haggie like he was in charge of what everybody said or should have said. I didn't agree with this, I believe that a forum should be made up of the people who use it. Of course the owner should try and control the place but Haggie goes about it all the wrong way and tries to censor everybody.

I prefer it on here anyway, I know that people do their battles etc.. I totally understand that. What kind of forums would they be without a bit of battle? I did have my battle with Beezer, I'm glad that we settled it eventually and now there's no reason for me and Beezer to argue anymore. Besides all that I like the way that Sod hosts this forum, I prefer it overall. Haggie is a bit too weird for my liking.

I know and this is painful to say but I believe that these forums need Droike and Tiswas both because they create a balance, I know you both hate each other, that is totally accepted as far as I'm concerned but still both posters create a great balance like playing the goodie and the baddie or whatever. In lots of situations there's always goodies and baddies, I think it's just how the world works. I don't want to get into some kind of arguement between Tiswas and Droike, I think it is up to you both what you do and say. With both posters I will give my honest opinion and just try to not get too involved, that to me is the best way for me to approach these matters.

I think Haggie is yesterday's news, I really am not bothered about him now how he did insult me over a year ago and made me feel really stupid after I offered him some friendship on his forum which was a big mistake to be honest, again I got too involved. He couldn't have cared less the guy when he banned me, just because I gave him a bit of heat in a conversation, he couldn't handle it so he used his power.

Let's face it, Haggie is just that kind of guy all over. He uses his power against Droike all the time on that forum because he is bitter in the fact that Droike goes on there to take the piss out of him. It is probably a very good form of entertainment for Droike to take the piss outta the guy, I must agree with how he has done that for so long. I think that Tiswas is a good poster, but please Tis don't get sucked into all this crap that Haggie does with his stupid HPANWO carry on. You're right though now he has no business saying he has porter's pride and dignity anymore. Nobody wants to allow him to have that job title anymore. Obviously a lot of the people who work within the NHS have grown wise to him and the kind of nutcase he is.
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:35 am

THIS IS ONE EMBRASSING POST THAT i MADE ABOUT HAGGIE AFTER HE WAS SACKED FROM THAT MENIAL DEAD END JOB OF BEING A HOSPITAL PORTER!!! OI DROIKE TO ME YOU ARE DEAD TO ME AND ANYWAY I DO NOT WANT TO GO TO YOUR CRAPHOUSE OF A FORUM BECAUSE YOU ARE A BORE AND THE REAL LIAR AND OI YOU ARE TOO OBSESSED WITH ME. THANK YOU FOR THE ATTENTION BUT I HAVE BETTER FOLK TO THINK ABOUT OK.

Well I am sad to state in this blog that Hagbard Celine has been dismissed from his work as a Hospital Porter and this is a terrible thing indeed. What I read was and you can go into his HPNWO blog which is advertised in this forum that he, was told by his management in that hospital is a anonoyomous email was sent to them to complain about him! What the hell is all that about, well I will say that it has all the hallmarks of Droike or whatever he fancies to call himself at the moment! A COPY OF THE LETTER THAT hAGGIE RECIEVED FROM HIS WORKPLACE.

At 21.21 on October the 10th last year, my hospital received the following "anonymous letter of complaint”:

Complaint about one of your porters- John Radcliffe Hospital.

Hello

I have reason to believe that Ben Emlyn-Jones, one of your hospital porters is behaving in an unprofessional manner all over the internet.

Copy and paste the links below to see what I mean...

(Link to the article about me in Wales Online.)

(Link to Butt’s Winter Wonderland)

(Link to Microchip a Muslim Day)

(Link to YouTube’s “Verify Age” page for David Icke’s New Book)

(Link to Fuck David Icke)

(Link to I’m Thinking About Sex)

He is plastered all over the You Tube site under the name of benthejrporter, and a search will find all of his videos which are numerous

I would not like to visit your hospital with this person as a porter in my care or one of my family

I thought I would bring this to your attention

Thank you

And now as a result I have been discharged from the Hospital Portering Service.
I had my disciplinary hearing this afternoon; and I’ve just returned home from it.
Right now I don’t feel any upset or anything. I just feel numb.
When I’ve got my thoughts together I’ll write a longer article about my experiences and feelings.
I want to thank all HPANWO-readers and HPANWO TV-viewers for your support and consolation these last couple of months.
I will never forget it!

http://hpanwo-voice.blogspot.com/2012/01/porter-no-more.html

Hagbard would of known immediately if it were that family of the vulnerable person that complained against him, but that hospital got a anon letter posted by that coward who has been fighting Haggie online since 2002!!! What a weirdo and I myself have been a target too by the idiot who claims that I am calling him all sorts and this is really sick, saying that I am stating that he makes and distributes CHILD PORN. Claims everybody is saying he is a child pornographer and all sorts but the person is disturbed and he has been outed by posting porn in my old forums. Loads knew it was him and what I will say is go into the Infinate Love forum and see The Toilet where this idiot Droike just abuses everyone but the best thing is that they do not respond to him at all. Who does he actually think he is and yeah he targets me cos I am an easy thing and not someone who is a REAL Anti-Semitic cos he is harder. He thinks that he can talk to people after abusing them but loads just ignore him for he is pathetic and predictable. I loved the way that IIAIA of Infinate Love forum mentioned him and the Droike joined up and said 'Well', and he, Droike had no response.I enjoyed that and I will say that I have no malice towards that forum but I am angered by the cuyber bullying they are showing my idol David Icke. Talk bad about him and you are talking to me!!!

I was going to post that letter about him but I will not cos all it will do is make him think that he is THE ALL SEEING EYE OF THE INTERNET, but his main hallmarks are insulting anyone for the hell of it, posting porn in forums if he has lost an argument, making racial/sexist remarks against someone (oh I am not bothered and he has started all this folks cos he found out that I have Indian origin LOL - oh BTw the man is Jewish), and constantly gatecrashing a forum if he is banned. IF YOU WANT TO SEE THE LETTER, FIND IT IN THE GENERAL SECTION OF SODLIKE PRODUCTIONS!)
I believe he was behind all this and he did this delibrately because without any motive he created an enimity with Haggie without any purpose. A strange odd entity of a man if you want to call him that. OH and he runs the Apollo Hoax forum if you want to see him as a 'normal' type of person. Calls himself LunarOrbit over there but I will warhn all members of Apollo Hoax to be careful of their personal details, that is where he found my details, and hey I do not have any issues with using my personal name in correspondence Droike IF YOU ARE READING THIS, but please do not steal info from the members of that forum. If in serious doubt about this you can go into your profile and delete yourself. REMEMBER THE FORUM OF THE CYBERBULLY WHO HARRASSES EVERYONE ELSEWHERE IN VARIOUS FORUMS IS APOLLOHOAX AND THE NAME HE HAS FOR HIMSELF IS LUNARORBIT.
The man is a hypocrite and a absolute liar.
The best line about this cretin is stated by Haggie, 'I feel that his REAL Missus will not really know what he is up to' after Droike has been waffling on about having a Native Canadian wife. And as for my other half, he knows what I have typed about Icke but he is pleased that his wife has a great taste in men, he would be upset if I went for Cowardly Internet Mice like Droike. Oh and we went to a Meetup and did not see you at all, my husband was looking forward to do Mortal Combat with you and so was I. It seems that Isreal is paying him to troll because I read about this in an informative post in the Icke forum, they will do this cos they want to be top dogs of the World.
As for Haggie, he has done some wrong too, for he has exposed his own family in some stupid home movie for what exactly, the film is called Relative Madness something and talking too much about himself has exposed him to the madman! I hacve heard from Droike as per usual that he has taken advantage of someone, but then that is the liar's word against haggler's.
Oh Haggie what have you done! and anyway here is the man talking about his experience with this situation. I know and like you, but why not keep some of your life personal. He is like Icke in some ways and he can talk well and he really was a good Hospital Porter but Droike was sending emails to his work place and caused him to have the sack.
Here is his video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0n1By77U84&feature=channel_video_title

ANYWAY, HERE IS AN INFAMOUS OPEN LETTER ABOUT THE ATTENTION WHORE WHO RECKONS HE IS IN CANADA WITH A NATIVE CANADIAN WIFE. LOL HIS REAL WIFE WILL BE SO UNAWARE OF HIS ONLINE ACTIVITIES AND I HOPE THAT SHE FINDS OUT SOON. READ THIS AND ENJOY IT!!!

teroVox wrote:
Hi lydia,
Hope you, your mum and Alan are well

I have a dilema. Boring subject I'm afraid but it is an important one, more important than it appears people are realising. My dilema is that I can't, and don't want to, harp on about how serious the the machinations of our resident troll will become but I also sense that the admin might need to know.

Caught between auld nick and the deep blue. Bringing the bad vibes or letting things deteriorate to the point of no return.

What i need to know is how much you guys realise about what PJ Cameron is up to and if the 'ignore and chill' strategy is a product of considered thought and discussion or if it's a product of naivety about how this guy operates.

I realise that you will have had convo's with people about this away from the site and that heads will have been put together and knowledge pooled. Also that the rest of the admin, like yourself, are intelligent and perceptive people and will have understood something of the dynamics of the situation.

I've seen this scenario play out before, seen the results of it, the real pain it can cause some of the genuine people who value the friends they make on forums like this one.

I hope i'm wrong here but i have the feeling that people are being led up the garden path and that the intentions of the troll aren't being fully understood.

The ignore and chill strategy doesn't work with this guy. As he changes the nature of what he is doing, the strategy begins to turn to apathy and the people who show genuine concern are made to look obsessive and paranoid. He has over ten years experience of doing this and he knows how people try to deal with it. Please don't be fooled into thinking everything is hunky dory when really he is exactly on course to achieve his aims. He has a deviousness born out of experience and a practised methodology honed by trial and error.

It's difficult for me to do this without appearing like a fear-mongering paranoid but not all people are what or who they seem to be. Be careful that you can verify identities 100% before releasing any important information. On three occasions that I know of he has engineered people to give him moderation rights on their forums and you can imagine what chaos that has caused. You can't trust IP info and you can't trust footprints because he has software that can edit registry info on the fly. I've witnnesed situations where he has had 3 pc's, all with different tracking info, IP's and usernames, logged onto a forum at he same time. Situations where he has been logged on and presenting an identical IP to someone who was also logged on at the same time. You would think that can't happen but his spoofer CAN do that.

I apologise again for bombarding you with this but I feel I must, he knows this will happen and he uses it to divide the people who are responsible for, and care about, the genuine users of the boards he attacks.

:-?

Love

David

HeteroVox wrote:
Txs for the heads up on the MU Lyds, It's my b/day on the 13 Feb, I'll def pop down there at some point.

Yes Lydia, I understand were you are coming from now.

A word to the wise though, keep an open mind, JD doesn't need anyone to fight with, that isn't his aim. If he doesn't get a combatant he'll fight with himself as two different users.

His purpose is to discourage new members and to gradually whittle down members who value the company of a forum.

It's easy to mistake this guy for another type, many people have made the mistake you are making. He is not like anything you will have encountered b4 on the net, he isn't just a click kiddie, or a troubled soul with a personality disorder who thrives on negative vibes. In his mind he has a mission, no-one i know has ever discovered WHY he does what he does, but he will quite happily bide his time and take YEARS to close a board down.

On the hacking side. I would advise you inform ALL admin and mods to tighten up their password security, use 14 character, 4 case passwords and change them every 15 days. It's not hard to carry out such a practise if you develop a protocol for generating passwords (I can help you with that if you need me to).
I apologise about this Lydia, I really do, but there isn't any other way to get across what is happening. I realise it promotes the vibes this guy is after, and that it makes it appear that i'm following an obsession, I'm not. I'm relaxed. What I'm concerned about is that it's clear you guys are under-estimating JD. He isn't what you think he is, and how you are dealing with it is exactly what he expects. Don't be fooled into thinking you have it under control, I've seen him conduct this precise same scenario before.

If you have the time, contact Hagbard Celine on DIF and ask him about; PJ Cameron, Ernist, Davros, Cletus spitznozzle, Bobby, Drummer Girl, etc I can list about 30 usernames, all JD aliases on the same forum. Haggers doesn't know the full story because he asn't been a moderator on TRR, DC, The truth campaign, etc, but he'll be able to tell you something of how JD turns very active boards into ghost towns. Tell him Kah says HI!!! :-)

In terms of info there is nothing i can tell you, i can give you old usernames and IP's he has used but they don't mean anything. His spoofer can register any IP he wants, yours mine, even xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx if he chooses. The only time you can use IP's is if he is using the same proxy server for several, different, concurrent, usernames, and the server allocates intersecting IP's over a period of time. All that does is allows you to identify some of his active accounts but he doesn't always use the same servers. I can recognise his footprint from IP log data but only by a gestalt process. The only other guy I know, who has dealt with JD in the past, who can spot him with any degree of accuracy is JVH. Jan Van often got succked into JD's psycho dramas and sometimes made bad decisions on the fly, ultimately JD ruined JVH's reputation amongst that crowd by hacking his admin account and deleting the whole post history, blaming him for the porn spambot form direction (which is a JD trademark BTW we'll be getting them here soon too, he's already set up the patsy for it).

One last thing, and this is the hardest thing for me to say, watch for things happening in the back end of the board that don't seem to make sense. It could well be an indicator that someone you think is ok is actually JD. I'm not saying suspend your trust, as we both know it would be a sorry day if someone like JD did that to us, just keep an eye on it and if it does start to happen, deal with it as and when with a clear heart and open mind.

:-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? Out of love, not conflict Lyds,

I'll help all I can,

Hugs
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:30 pm

Come and chat on here Tis instead, it's more fun thumbs up

This forum is great, you never know what might happen on here. I think it's the best one overall, you don't need that HPANWO forum of Haggie's it's boring and he controls it because he is the fat controller. He can't control this one though which is why he don't show his face on here. I say good really, if he can't come on here and talk then it says a lot about the guy.

I wouldn't waste your time Tis, come here and chat instead with more interesting people. There's a few on Haggie's site who seem a bit weird and have some funny ideas those folk. I wouldn't waste your time with those sorts, they're all about trickery and trying to pull the wool over somebody's eyes all the time. Stick to the people who you know. Stay in a place where you understand how the host thinks and you can at least then say what you want without somebody like Haggie trying to judge you on every single post after post which is what he does, it's his game plan. Ignore Haggie, the guy's quite obviously a waste of time and people will continue to take the mickey out of him because he is putting himself in that position. Nobody holds him at gunpoint and tells him to make youtube videos, he does it all on his own. He makes a mockery of out himself, the guy is an embarressment Embarassed
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:11 pm

Cigar wrote:Come and chat on here Tis instead, it's more fun thumbs up

This forum is great, you never know what might happen on here. I think it's the best one overall, you don't need that HPANWO forum of Haggie's it's boring and he controls it because he is the fat controller. He can't control this one though which is why he don't show his face on here. I say good really, if he can't come on here and talk then it says a lot about the guy.

I wouldn't waste your time Tis, come here and chat instead with more interesting people. There's a few on Haggie's site who seem a bit weird and have some funny ideas those folk. I wouldn't waste your time with those sorts, they're all about trickery and trying to pull the wool over somebody's eyes all the time. Stick to the people who you know. Stay in a place where you understand how the host thinks and you can at least then say what you want without somebody like Haggie trying to judge you on every single post after post which is what he does, it's his game plan. Ignore Haggie, the guy's quite obviously a waste of time and people will continue to take the mickey out of him because he is putting himself in that position. Nobody holds him at gunpoint and tells him to make youtube videos, he does it all on his own. He makes a mockery of out himself, the guy is an embarressment Embarassed

You missed the best one of all,arguing with Droike and some shitbag set my car on fire.Then I lost another one,six weeks later,totally burnt out.

Anyway,all those arseholes who got off on it,I bought another one I'm picking up from near Ballarat on Friday.It's LPG operated,so they're more than welcome to burn it,as I park it under their window every night...and insure it for 2-3 times it's value.Made a 250% profit off the last one...Thankyou Taree Tards...

thumbs up rolf

The plan worked perfectly fucktards,I made a huge profit,suck my balls!!!!!!!...and I planned it to happen before I even bought the fucking car.Suck my balls,I knew it,next one you won't though...

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:32 am

I have cooled off with Haggie and also David buddha Icke who is actually a GREAT MAN indeed. I understand why Haggie is behaving the way he did but from now on I am dealing with blogs from now on. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:08 am

Tiswas why do you keep saying the hospital acted on an anonymouse Email? When Handbag started to tell the story he said that the email when he saw it printed out and given to him had the address blocked out. However the printout had a note attached saying the email had been varified and the person contacted by the hospital. So the address was kept from Handbag as it would be done in any case like this. Since then Handbag has made up all tails of a government conspiracy and he is not including the bit about the email being checked and the person contacted to make it seem more sus. So no Tiswas the Email was not anonymouse to the hospital managment and even slaphead said this.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:36 am

Hagbard who? lmao
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:17 am

Just to let you all know from me, I actually sympathise with Haggie and to call me a team member of Droike is insulting. If I wanted to be in a team, I will not join a coward's team now would I? Anyway I will say that you are all calling him fat controller and so on, but the forum is his in how he wants it to be run and no I will not join his forum cos Droike will be attracted over there and that is no good at all is it!
I AM TOTALLY ASHAMED OF MY OUTBURST against Haggie and anyway I reckon he is too good to be a Hospital Porter. This is what Droike wants, but then again Droike is on my ignore list and as for his forum, it is crap!!!
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:36 am

LADY TIS-SHINE wrote:I will not join his forum cos Droike will be attracted over there and that is no good at all is it!

Just aswell because he dosent want you there thats why he banned you just like me Laughing

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:01 pm

John Drake wrote:
LADY TIS-SHINE wrote:I will not join his forum cos Droike will be attracted over there and that is no good at all is it!

Just aswell because he dosent want you there thats why he banned you just like me Laughing

I can't understand why you are both even talking about joining fatty's forum anyway lol it's not that good, pile of shit springs to mind Very Happy
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down