Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hagbard Celine Raids The Dressing Up Box Again...!!!!

2 posters

Go down

Hagbard Celine Raids The Dressing Up Box Again...!!!! Empty Hagbard Celine Raids The Dressing Up Box Again...!!!!

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:11 pm

Hagbard Celine Raids The Dressing Up Box Again...!!!!

Hagbard Celine Raids The Dressing Up Box Again...!!!! Hagbardceline

afro afro afro
Sod-Haus...!!!
Sod-Haus...!!!

Back to top Go down

Hagbard Celine Raids The Dressing Up Box Again...!!!! Empty Re: Hagbard Celine Raids The Dressing Up Box Again...!!!!

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:14 pm

afro afro afro
Sod-Haus...!!!
Sod-Haus...!!!

Back to top Go down

Hagbard Celine Raids The Dressing Up Box Again...!!!! Empty Re: Hagbard Celine Raids The Dressing Up Box Again...!!!!

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:19 pm

Hagbard Celine Raids The Dressing Up Box Again...!!!! Racialstereotypes

afro afro afro
Sod-Haus...!!!
Sod-Haus...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:54 pm

post all of the best Hagbard Celine photos here...damn,off to Infinite Love it is...there's one that's a screamer...he's got I am Me book shoved in his arse,orgasmically I should say,with Icke looking a little perplexed and a lizard...love that one..

rolf
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:04 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:post all of the best Hagbard Celine photos here...damn,off to Infinite Love it is...there's one that's a screamer...he's got I am Me book shoved in his arse,orgasmically I should say,with Icke looking a little perplexed and a lizard...love that one..

rolf
What Do You Think Of This....

http://shootingpeople.org/watch/film.php?film_id=80527

thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down

Sod-Haus...!!!
Sod-Haus...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:35 pm

Sod-Haus...!!! wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:post all of the best Hagbard Celine photos here...damn,off to Infinite Love it is...there's one that's a screamer...he's got I am Me book shoved in his arse,orgasmically I should say,with Icke looking a little perplexed and a lizard...love that one..

rolf

I can't comment on n this in 5 minutes Sod,there some serious issues in this video.There's some really good things here too,but he's just as controlling as the next parent,just with a unique style.The daughter is pretty cool.

Ben is in everybodies face about this,so expect the flack he gets and I'm sure he already accepts that.

he wants to be a media personality in his own right,easy to see that.

Don't approve of his style of fathering,but it's his style,this conspiracy shit,is for those who realise,somethings not right,it isn't an industry to me,more of an outlet for ideas,others,are in it for the cash.

No,there's to many issues here,I'll answer properly later,it was well shot the film,probably that Dondaz guy for all I know...maybe even Sean spared him a bit of time,who knows,but this is deep and must be treated with respect...he's alright Ben,but fathering,must take precedence over conspiracy...always.A good person,is a good parent.
Now my kids wanted to know too,so did their friends,so I shared my knowledge...I never shove it down their throats...

Cool

thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:46 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
Sod-Haus...!!! wrote:

rolf

I can't comment on n this in 5 minutes Sod,there some serious issues in this video.There's some really good things here too,but he's just as controlling as the next parent,just with a unique style.The daughter is pretty cool.

Ben is in everybodies face about this,so expect the flack he gets and I'm sure he already accepts that.

Don't approve of his style of fathering,but it's his style,this conspiracy shit,is for those who realise,somethings not right,it isn't an industry to me,more of an outlet for ideas,others,are in it for the cash.

No,there's to many issues here,I'll answer properly later,it was well shot the film,probably that Dondaz guy for all I know...maybe even Sean spared him a bit of time,who knows,but this is deep and must be treated with respect...he's alright Ben,but fathering,must take precedence over conspiracy...always.A good person,is a good parent.
Now my kids wanted to know too,so did their friends,so I shared my knowledge...I never shove it down their throats...

Cool

thumbs up

Now I Know Ben And Ustane In Real Life,

Ben Is A Pretty Cool Guy,

Ustane Is A Space Case Girl,

You Have Probably Met Loads Like That Before...

I Have...They Tend To Be Quite Normal But Freak Out When Alcohol Is Added...!!!

But Each To Their Own Eh...!!!

thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up
Sod-Haus...!!!
Sod-Haus...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:48 pm

I d/l it,now converting and watch at leisure and on repeat,insights within ten hours,to wound up about Ozpixie affair at the moment,it's like calling Antiem a pimp for children...

So,I'll calm down.

Ben's mother tried to have him busted for child negligence?...This is JD stuff by the way,so,I treat it with absolute skepticism.

She died in 2006,Ben was and still is pretty upset about that...I'll celebrate mine,with a Jazz band,I'll even dance in the street...her pain and madness is finally over...and away from me for ever,I even rejected her breastfeeding,I was a bottled Soy baby...

You poor Englanders live like shit...no wonder you guys are depressed,it's so claustophobic,cramped and grey...cold.

I liked the cat,sweet little thing and the daughter,who is a mix of loving dad and embracing everything he hates,so tough luck Ben,you're getting you're own back through your daughter.It's how it works.

All in all,they're not a bad family at all...and should be left to their own devices.He's an outsider???Fuckoff...he would'nt understand the concept,awww,his work colleagues rib him a bit,try my life for a month...you'll know what a Stranger in a Strange land is all about...

Do you think Porter Uniforms look Para-miltary???

I did,we have candy-stripers,but not that traffic cop look Ben has...

rolf
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:57 pm

Whatever...!!!

Billy Do You Know I'm Into The Swinging Scene...

One Thing That Is Really Odd To Me...

Is That You Can Have No Holds Barred Sex With Someone...

But When You Try To Discuss It....

It Turns Very Nasty...

It's A Bit Weird That I Almost Got Beat Up On Friday For Discussing Stuff...!!!

Violence Ans Sex Seem To Be Related...!!!

Sod-Haus...!!!
Sod-Haus...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:04 pm

They Call It Lifestyle Choice...

But I Call It Shagging Without Consequence...

But That Doesn't Really Happen...

There Is Always A Consequence...!!!

Sod-Haus...!!!
Sod-Haus...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:06 pm

Sod-Haus...!!! wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Sod-Haus...!!! wrote:

rolf

Cool

thumbs up

Now I Know Ben And Ustane In Real Life,

Ben Is A Pretty Cool Guy,

Ustane Is A Space Case Girl,

You Have Probably Met Loads Like That Before...

I Have...They Tend To Be Quite Normal But Freak Out When Alcohol Is Added...!!!

But Each To Their Own Eh...!!!

Ustane is Ben's wife...?
Yes,or is that the camera girl?
If they freak on piss,then pot isn't an option,they'll suffer paranoic breakdown.Unless,they eat it first,so it comes on slow and they can acclimatise to it.

No,I know you and Ben are good mates,always have,he loves you Sod,and that's nice.
I never followed that clique of people,Hagbards,other socialites like that Horse artist,or Limeladies little clique,ohh,they tested me out,I just made sure,there was no way,I was crossing the floor for them or Dork Eternal...I cross the floor,for no man...I remain unsuitable to all clique groups and offer no alternatives...Go on,ask my friends what they know...if they're honest,they'd say very little,yet,I can tell the inner working of their minds without meeting them,IF,I take an interest.

Cliques are bad Sod,there's a soul selling word that comes to mind...Conformity.You start off original,after a year with a group mind,you're just a cookie cut-out.Where the fuc* are we going with this...No,Ben's Ok,I did'nt say,fantastic...he has more faults than most...and psychically oblivious,as a friend,he'd be a danger to me.

If I was to pick a friend from the forums in real life,it would be Size Of Light,he's smart enough to keep things under wraps,he's loyal and keeps his mouth shut.Can't beat that...Oh,he's a Leo to,he's compatible,a madman,loves pussy a bong and a beer,adventurous...good alround guy,forgive him for what stupid shit went down with Slimey,but he's one of the few I'd extend myself for.Fucking miss the guy,a great Aussie,
foul mouth and temper,just like me,when a crazy arsed bitch sets me off...

rolf thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:16 pm

Sod-Haus...!!! wrote:Whatever...!!!

It Turns Very Nasty...

is that with coke and swinger types???
Depends how you are trying to discuss it,when the act goes on,it's all free and easy,but after,and you are erratic,maybe you come across as a control freak,and that's not Kosher in swinger land...

I thought you were single,most swingers have a partner to share.

Death and sex are entwined...it's the same.Deep discussion about this one day.Hey,Sam can't put out anymore,the disc in her back are eaten away,she's almost a cripple,she already said,find someone on the side...and I really don't want to...I like clean energy,mixing with many sex partners,changes you're own energy to the other persons,indulge in to much,there's less and less of you to regain...there's alot of things promoted to enjoy in the wrong ways...It's a fucking holy act,sex,you're a spiritual being...ah fuckit...another time...I could'nt be arsed.
Still can't gain insight,still to sick...

thumbs down
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:18 pm

Sod-Haus...!!! wrote:They Call It Lifestyle Choice...

But I Call It Shagging Without Consequence...

But That Doesn't Really Happen...

There Is Always A Consequence...!!!

thumbs up

Exactly!!!

See...I did'nt want my niece... thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:26 pm

I Don't Really Understand It...

Because When Me And My Mate Get Together,

All We Do Is Take The Piss Out Of Each Other...

The Worse The Better,,,

But It Doesn't Mean Anything...

Other Than A Term Of Endearment...

But If You Take The Piss Out Of Someone Who Is Not Your Freind...

God Help You...!!!

Sod-Haus...!!!
Sod-Haus...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:30 pm

Sod-Haus...!!! wrote:I Don't Really Understand It...

Because When Me And My Mate Get Together,

All We Do Is Take The Piss Out Of Each Other...

The Worse The Better,,,

But It Doesn't Mean Anything...

Other Than A Term Of Endearment...

But If You Take The Piss Out Of Someone Who Is Not Your Freind...

God Help You...!!!

you know the difference,don't play coy,it's the delivery,the energy and the true feelings behind it...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:39 pm

I Know Who My Freinds Are...

Billy, And We Like To Enjoy Ourselves...

Freinds Do That...!!!

Sod-Haus...!!!
Sod-Haus...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:12 pm

Sod-Haus...!!! wrote:I Know Who My Freinds Are...

Billy, And We Like To Enjoy Ourselves...

Freinds Do That...!!!

Happy for you,many of my old friends and connections got destroyed or scared off by the occult group in 2002-03,had a little platoon back then,about to launch a major assault...most fled East Maitland...so,because I care for my friends,I chose not to have any,except my family now...it's best for all that way.

They were skeptics,turned believers...even in the Reptilians...see,we do know...there was some big shit going down,when I got set up for a hoax rape...I disbanded them.It was for their own good...it's just me now...one good soldier is all I need.

Faces shifting,followed by vans and The Exclusive Bretheren,shootings,missed assassins,explosives thrown at me...one night,I went to Burts,get on and chat,the bullet that missed my ear,buried into his garage...so yeah,knowing me,can get you killed.Happy?
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:48 am

It Turns Very Nasty...

well,must admit Sod,it's a far departure from your initial thoughts about myself,a thug fraud who could'nt handle a homosexual advance...it's nice to see you can discuss this with me.I'm not as sheltered or fraud as all those who "spoke for me" at DIf said,you listened to the wrong guy,just like the whole forum did for two years...back,then,I used to run rings around them...played their game back,they thought they were talented Sod,I just don't announce it,I set a trap,they fall for it,I look good and aware,they look stupid...Dork Eternal,yeah,I did follow him here...and yeah,I want to do to him,what I'm doing to Lilly now...

He needs to know his lies and games did'nt pay-off...I just kept it quiet,as a lure,cause I was'nt going to display any,not a sceric,of mercy...and never will to his types.Even my best healer,his boyfriend,was an ex-occultist...but a real one...I don't and never will,forgive those types...In fact,I ensure you,I 'd manouvre them to The Black Sun...some,as it turns out,have it coming...

You learn slow and begrudgingly...but you get there.... rolf
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:49 am

Christ,I'm a Lou Reed and Andy Warhol fan................................did it ever click?

rolf
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:05 am

Billy Ruben wrote:

It Turns Very Nasty...

well,must admit Sod,it's a far departure from your initial thoughts about myself,a thug fraud who could'nt handle a homosexual advance...it's nice to see you can discuss this with me.I'm not as sheltered or fraud as all those who "spoke for me" at DIf said,you listened to the wrong guy,just like the whole forum did for two years...back,then,I used to run rings around them...played their game back,they thought they were talented Sod,I just don't announce it,I set a trap,they fall for it,I look good and aware,they look stupid...Dork Eternal,yeah,I did follow him here...and yeah,I want to do to him,what I'm doing to Lilly now...

He needs to know his lies and games did'nt pay-off...I just kept it quiet,as a lure,cause I was'nt going to display any,not a sceric,of mercy...and never will to his types.Even my best healer,his boyfriend,was an ex-occultist...but a real one...I don't and never will,forgive those types...In fact,I ensure you,I 'd manouvre them to The Black Sun...some,as it turns out,have it coming...

You learn slow and begrudgingly...but you get there.... rolf

EVERY MOD THAT WAS INVOLVED IN THE BREAKAWAY DURING DAISYGATE 2,EXCEPT GILLY,WAS INVOLVED IN FUCKING ME OVER FIRST,BEFORE IT HAPPENED...THE INSIDER THREADS PURPOSE,WAS TO GAIN POPULAR SUPPORT FOR THAT FACTION,IT FAILED,BUT THEY ALREADY HAD A VAST MAJORITY OF FRIENDSHIPS TO FALL BACK ON FOR SUPPORT,IT STILL DID'NT WORK,EVERYONE IS QUICK TO THROW SHIT AT THE EXISTING REGIME,BUT THEY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT LIMEY'S FACTION WERE LIKE BEHIND THE SCENES.THE FORUM HAS A GOOD CREW FOR NOW,ALTHOUGH,ONE,I'D WATCH,CLOSELY,ONCE A TRAITOR,ALWAYS...HE ONLY PROVED IT THREE TIMES OVER,THAT'S WHY I STILL HAVE A LORD REPTOID FOLDER IN MY EMAILS,THERE'S MANY REASONS I LET YOU PEOPLE SEE THINGS,LITTLE HINTS,CAUSE THAT ONE FOLDER,CAN STILL TAKE OUT AN EXISTING MOD...

popcorn
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:07 am

...and it won't take much for me to use it,thanks to,of all people,JD being a great PC teacher...the best in fact.He is a good,very good,techie...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:11 am

Billy Ruben wrote:...and it won't take much for me to use it,thanks to,of all people,JD being a great PC teacher...the best in fact.He is a good,very good,techie...

and the reason I held it back,he's not that big a threat,as far as global evil,he's just a weak,stooge of a personality...If he is still doing mod-ship wrong,the weight of outrage will accumulate in time...he'll walk before he's shoved.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down