Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A PM forwarded to me by mistake

+2
Cigar
John Drake
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A PM forwarded to me by mistake - Page 2 Empty Re: A PM forwarded to me by mistake

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:28 pm

Cigar wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
John Drake wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
John Drake wrote:How do i know lol thats easy. Handbag isnt the brightest crayon in the box and the silly fat fuckers posted it on the net lol. Theres a video of him from a few weeks back hanging about outside and this weekend he went in and took pictures which he's also posted. The twat was even in the social club friday night. I thought just for a laugh i would let them know what he was up to but i didnt expect to be told they knew all about it as members of staff had complained he's been seen about.

I had no part in his sacking but its plain to see who did and it wasnt the government because of how famouse he thinks he is that just what he has convinced himself.

Now security has been tightened and I'm sure in chatting with this staff member you raised concerns for her safety due to Handbag being a former psyche patient with delusions and failing to look after himself.What do they call it.Neglect?

Nah i just gave her the facts as in he's sneaking back in the place etc. That in itself is creepy enough but when i told her he was taking photographs of things like toilets and posting them on the net i think that did it.

JUst show her a video of him naked with a book covering up his thomas...that'll do it.Photoshop it with a picture of the concerned employees head,that'll earn him a spot of bother with the authorities.

thumbs up

Hanging around toilets like Chester the Molester,what new low level will he sink to next?.

rolling pin

lmao

Really Cigar,Handbag is developing some very strange,odd and possibley criminal traits.He's becoming a stalker.When JD says he's been away and sneaking back in on his forum,it seems like Droike is well informed.

I DO wonder,if Handbag is really in a mental institution.

thinking hmm
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

A PM forwarded to me by mistake - Page 2 Empty Re: A PM forwarded to me by mistake

Post  Cigar Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:33 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:Really Cigar,Handbag is developing some very strange,odd and possibley criminal traits.He's becoming a stalker.When JD says he's been away and sneaking back in on his forum,it seems like Droike is well informed.

thinking hmm

Well I do believe everything that JD is saying about this. Something funny is going on with him. Maybe I should keep an eye on him and watch track his movements. I can certainly tell when somebody has lost the plot, I've met dozens of people like that before. He could well be having delusions right this minute. I guess though it's hard to assume things when you're online.
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:46 pm

Cigar wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:Really Cigar,Handbag is developing some very strange,odd and possibley criminal traits.He's becoming a stalker.When JD says he's been away and sneaking back in on his forum,it seems like Droike is well informed.

thinking hmm

Well I do believe everything that JD is saying about this. Something funny is going on with him. Maybe I should keep an eye on him and watch track his movements. I can certainly tell when somebody has lost the plot, I've met dozens of people like that before. He could well be having delusions right this minute. I guess though it's hard to assume things when you're online.

Droike is evil and does rituals against Handbag against a fiery backdrop.
Droike will destroy handbag,then he'll flip a coin who to fuck over next,Billy for his cock-shot pictures sent by PM,Or julie,Goddess and Icke groupie of this forum,for the many years of back-stabbing games...I'd say Julie.I'm in Australia,we eat British tourist down here....
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:29 am

John Drake wrote:What a fucking laugh this is. Footie McGrew has been having a little chat with Handbag about me and each time they have been quoting the PM's and then making their reply. On Tuesday i rejoined HPANWO and Footie McGrew decided to alert Handbag via PM using the same PM with quotes they have been using for a while. The silly fucker must have been on the booz because he got all mixed up while running to Handbag with my new ID and the daft fucker sent the PM to me lol instead of Handbag. Interesting reading to say the least. Turns out Handbag has been making up ID's over the past 2 or 3 months to impersonate me to add a bit of spice to his forum lol. In his own words the forum is as interesting as watching a tyer go down and apart from McGrew and Reflex (whos now left) the rest of the members are clinically brain dead. He says the forum is coughing up blood without me but his pride wont allow him to have me back even though people are leaving and no new people are joining. He goes on to say how he was planning on the forum being a source of income by brining new people in and charging them to use it when he moves hosts.

You sneaky little fucker Jones lol busted.

Footie McGrew wrote:Yeah I did send you that PM by mistake.

Fucking hell its all falling apart for the fat controller.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:44 am

John Drake wrote:
John Drake wrote:What a fucking laugh this is. Footie McGrew has been having a little chat with Handbag about me and each time they have been quoting the PM's and then making their reply. On Tuesday i rejoined HPANWO and Footie McGrew decided to alert Handbag via PM using the same PM with quotes they have been using for a while. The silly fucker must have been on the booz because he got all mixed up while running to Handbag with my new ID and the daft fucker sent the PM to me lol instead of Handbag. Interesting reading to say the least. Turns out Handbag has been making up ID's over the past 2 or 3 months to impersonate me to add a bit of spice to his forum lol. In his own words the forum is as interesting as watching a tyer go down and apart from McGrew and Reflex (whos now left) the rest of the members are clinically brain dead. He says the forum is coughing up blood without me but his pride wont allow him to have me back even though people are leaving and no new people are joining. He goes on to say how he was planning on the forum being a source of income by brining new people in and charging them to use it when he moves hosts.

Haha!! The fat ugly cunt! I can't stand him, I just wish he'd fuck off and his forum would die lmao
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:55 am

John Drake wrote:

rolf
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:00 am

Cigar wrote:
John Drake wrote:

Haha!! The fat ugly cunt! I can't stand him, I just wish he'd fuck off and his forum would die lmao

He did it to himself with no help from anyone.I was astonished with his manipulation,lies and tricks.He wanted to be a hero for a non-issue and insulted me,by offering himself for cover and deleting post,mine and others.I just lost the plot at him,fuck-off,you make my skin crawl.I'm honest,but have my melt-downs,these shitbags have everybody fooled.I just can't take it.Games with other peoples perceptions for fun,games and even the most sickly hideous of all,romance...and I mean,playing with peoples hearts and breaking them,just another form of hurt meant for somebody else.Using the genuine love of others for conveyance,obliterating two parties and their entanglements.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:10 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
Cigar wrote:
John Drake wrote:

He did it to himself with no help from anyone.I was astonished with his manipulation,lies and tricks.He wanted to be a hero for a non-issue and insulted me,by offering himself for cover and deleting post,mine and others.I just lost the plot at him,fuck-off,you make my skin crawl.I'm honest,but have my melt-downs,these shitbags have everybody fooled.I just can't take it.Games with other peoples perceptions for fun,games and even the most sickly hideous of all,romance...and I mean,playing with peoples hearts and breaking them,just another form of hurt meant for somebody else.Using the genuine love of others for conveyance,obliterating two parties and their entanglements.

Billy mate, you are good at this forum stuff! You certainly have a way with words mate thumbs up I have to agree with what you're saying, there's lots of people who are very much like that and they suck thumbs down
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:25 pm

Cigar wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Cigar wrote:
John Drake wrote:

Billy mate, you are good at this forum stuff! You certainly have a way with words mate thumbs up I have to agree with what you're saying, there's lots of people who are very much like that and they suck thumbs down

They commit the highest crime of all,subvert the course of love.
It's a big one in the spiritual world,we all have to answer for.Religeous beliefs are just corrupt re-interpretations of pre-existing spiritual realities,spiritual laws and fact.
Heaven and Hell are just corrupt interpretations of the differing levels of spiritual afterlife that applies to the laws of light and voltage.The more dense your emotions,gaining weight,gravity,the lower the existance will be for you later.That's why I hate Sod,he's a bad shephard.But don't you feel that way cause I do,think the way you see it.Once you know this crap,it's a very fine line to leading a functional existance down here. and being completely lost,insane or a basket case.In fact,the worst of situations happened,the mentally ill,the people looking for a new Jesus,they jumped on the esoteric sciences.Pandoras Box is yet to be fully disclosed.I used to hold Icke partly responsible for attempting to open it even more and not understand the implications to much later.If he did understand the implications,then he is one of them.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum