Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New HPANWO TV Film

+2
John Drake
Hagbard Celine
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

New HPANWO TV Film Empty New HPANWO TV Film

Post  Hagbard Celine Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:43 pm

Hi everyone. This is my latest movie. Hope you like it:

http://hpanwo-tv.blogspot.com/2009/09/freikraft.html
Hagbard Celine
Hagbard Celine

Back to top Go down

New HPANWO TV Film Empty Re: New HPANWO TV Film

Post  Hagbard Celine Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:48 am

Here's my latest one. A bit of Caberet this time! Laughing

http://hpanwo-tv.blogspot.com/2009/09/prof-chris-french-mba-gold.html
Hagbard Celine
Hagbard Celine

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:50 am

What a bag of bollocks.

Last edited by Droike on Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:02 am; edited 1 time in total

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:58 am

Nice videos.
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:30 am

Handbag is the sort of person these free energy con men love. He says with all conviction free energy is available and can be done for this price and the machine would be this big blah blah blah.

He bangs on forever about people like Stan Meyer's and his water powered dune buggy, completely oblivious to the fact it was all a con. Stan Meyer's own family and investors took him to court to get their money back when it finally dawned on them hes was a con man. Of course when Stan Meyer's died all the woo woos like Handbag said the government had killed him.

These con me target certain groups like the woo woo's. They feed them stories of the government trying to suppress the technology that's why you cant see it you cant test it but invest in it and your doing your bit. Then the guy fucks off with all the cash and his empty shoe box he told them was a free energy machine.

Here's a good website about the free energy scam www.phact.org/e/dennis4.html

i particularly like this page www.phact.org/e/con_man.htm it describes the potential sucker as Handbag down to a tee.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Goldy Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:13 am

Yer just a jealous prick Droike, just DO ONE you fuckin moron & LEAVE HAGGERS ALONE!

Goldy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:32 am

Keep up the videos Haggie. thumbs up Do not care about deractors.
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:51 am

Hey Hagbard did you get the test results from steorn yet lol.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Hagbard Celine Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:44 am

Tiswas wrote:Nice videos.

Thanks, Tis. Smile Glad you like them. Ta for the comment.
Hagbard Celine
Hagbard Celine

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:46 am

You can make a video regd Internet saddos like you know who thumbs up
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Hagbard Celine Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:47 am

Droike wrote:Handbag is the sort of person these free energy con men love. He says with all conviction free energy is available and can be done for this price and the machine would be this big blah blah blah.

He bangs on forever about people like Stan Meyer's and his water powered dune buggy, completely oblivious to the fact it was all a con. Stan Meyer's own family and investors took him to court to get their money back when it finally dawned on them hes was a con man. Of course when Stan Meyer's died all the woo woos like Handbag said the government had killed him.

These con me target certain groups like the woo woo's. They feed them stories of the government trying to suppress the technology that's why you cant see it you cant test it but invest in it and your doing your bit. Then the guy fucks off with all the cash and his empty shoe box he told them was a free energy machine.

i particularly like this page www.phact.org/e/con_man.htm it describes the potential sucker as Handbag down to a tee.

Remember, everyone. Even though Droike sees everything as black-and-white and if you so much as tred on his toe you're the Antichrist Evil or Very Mad , this is a fair and ballanced assessment of the situation! Rolling Eyes Laughing
Hagbard Celine
Hagbard Celine

Back to top Go down

Post  Hagbard Celine Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:49 am

Tiswas wrote:You can make a video regd Internet saddos like you know who thumbs up

To tell you the truth, Tis. Today's situation is so urgent I've got more important things to do. Cool Wink

Maybe after the Illuminati are gone I'll have time to take all my old detractors to task.
Hagbard Celine
Hagbard Celine

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:52 am

Hagbard Celine wrote:
Tiswas wrote:You can make a video regd Internet saddos like you know who thumbs up

To tell you the truth, Tis. Today's situation is so urgent I've got more important things to do. Cool Wink

Maybe after the Illuminati are gone I'll have time to take all my old detractors to task.

Tell you what Handbag why not put a few seconds aside and ill come to you so you can sort me out lol.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Hagbard Celine Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:09 pm

Droike wrote:
Tell you what Handbag why not put a few seconds aside and ill come to you so you can sort me out lol.

No. I think we both have better things to do than that lol! .
Hagbard Celine
Hagbard Celine

Back to top Go down

Post  Hagbard Celine Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:56 pm

Hi everyone! wave

Sorry if I've not replied to all your post. I've been away at the latest Probe Conference and I just recently got back. I'm working on a written report, but in the meantime, here's some vids I made: http://hpanwo-tv.blogspot.com/2009/10/probe-conference-autumn-2009.html I've shot over an hour! Nearly enough for a feature film! Cool Very Happy
Hagbard Celine
Hagbard Celine

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:31 am

Hagbard Celine wrote:
Droike wrote:Handbag is the sort of person these free energy con men love. He says with all conviction free energy is available and can be done for this price and the machine would be this big blah blah blah.

Remember, everyone. Even though Droike sees everything as black-and-white and if you so much as tred on his toe you're the Antichrist Evil or Very Mad , this is a fair and ballanced assessment of the situation! Rolling Eyes Laughing

"Remember, everyone" lol playing to the crowd how sad is that.

Your assment is not balanced just like you are not. Its totaly one sided in favour of free energy is avalible now. Hell ive even seen you decribe how big the machine is. You get all this shit from con men who sell you stuff. There is no evidence for your claims where all mine is backed up by facts and evidence.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Goldy Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:13 am

Hagbard Celine wrote:Hi everyone! wave

Sorry if I've not replied to all your post. I've been away at the latest Probe Conference and I just recently got back. I'm working on a written report, but in the meantime, here's some vids I made: http://hpanwo-tv.blogspot.com/2009/10/probe-conference-autumn-2009.html I've shot over an hour! Nearly enough for a feature film! Cool Very Happy

Hey Hagbard, glad yer back, yeah some more vid's to watch, I watched this one this morning b/c I'm drawn to the sea, there's something about water that I find spiritually uplifting.

popcorn

Goldy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dovebloke Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:39 am

Hagbard Celine wrote:Hi everyone. This is my latest movie. Hope you like it:

What a load of incoherent babble, misinfo and straight out disinfo. My suggestion, get help ASAP you retard.
Dovebloke
Dovebloke

http://www.undovedmind.org

Back to top Go down

Post  C!ggy Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:57 am

Dovebloke wrote:
Hagbard Celine wrote:Hi everyone. This is my latest movie. Hope you like it:

What a load of incoherent babble, misinfo and straight out disinfo. My suggestion, get help ASAP you retard.

Go back to your webwankery forum you troll
C!ggy
C!ggy

http://etsogod.com

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:16 am

What a total load of shit. A headcase going on and on about fuck all while paddling in the sea. Notice the illusions of grandeur and the paranoia when he says the illiminughty would love to see him drown lol.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:24 am

I watched it with great interest, and leave Haggie alone. It seems that you watched it too with popcorn Droike cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Dovebloke Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:28 am

Fuck off tisTWAT!
Dovebloke
Dovebloke

http://www.undovedmind.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:33 am

I personally can see Hagbard Celine have a wonderful TV show on Edge Tv, or even Channel 5 to educate the masses in SEcret history, what a legend Haggie is. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:49 am

You watched with great interest you say lol. What a fat chump talking shit describing paddling in the sea. Oh yes what a great show that would make lol.

Come on Tiswas this i love handbag has gone to far. Your showing what a fool you are. Whats next Handbag takes a shit?

I see its another few hundred spent on living it up, i just hope he has money left for his kids food this week.

He admits sometimes he cant afford to keep the kid warm and yet it seems every other weekend hes staying in hotels living it up and spending loads of cash doing so. Its not right and deep down you know its not right.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Hagbard Celine Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:04 am

Goldy wrote:
Hey Hagbard, glad yer back, yeah some more vid's to watch, I watched this one this morning b/c I'm drawn to the sea, there's something about water that I find spiritually uplifting.

popcorn

Hi Goldy. It's good to be back.

I did feel very invigourated at that time... as you can see! I was uplifted alright! I swear I hadn't taken anything! Laughing
Hagbard Celine
Hagbard Celine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next