Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fu*k u hpanwo

+4
Lady Tis-Shine
*Kia*
Ciggy
Billy Ruben
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

fu*k u hpanwo Empty fu*k u hpanwo

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:15 am

ok,went 4a little looksie over there .open a thread 4 the new jd comment.low and behold a backdoor programme installed itself. well smartarses just got off the phone 2 bro inlaw said no problem retrieve data email & game saves.sucked in,he's a genius,and next week,i'll buy a keyboard & mouse 4 this linux run ps3& savour the taste of my scrotum.tea baggin' faggots.yes i'm pissed off totally.who has the balls 2 fess up,well come on,i'll have ya.....bastards....flippin' heck the lot of u.....
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

fu*k u hpanwo Empty Re: fu*k u hpanwo

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:16 am

Billy Ruben wrote:ok,went 4a little looksie over there .open a thread 4 the new jd comment.low and behold a backdoor programme installed itself. well smartarses just got off the phone 2 bro inlaw said no problem retrieve data email & game saves.sucked in,he's a genius,and next week,i'll buy a keyboard & mouse 4 this linux run ps3& savour the taste of my scrotum.tea baggin' faggots.yes i'm pissed off totally.who has the balls 2 fess up,well come on,i'll have ya.....bastards....flippin' heck the lot of u.....
cthulhu
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:29 am

Billy Ruben wrote:ok,went 4a little looksie over there .open a thread 4 the new jd comment.low and behold a backdoor programme installed itself. well smartarses just got off the phone 2 bro inlaw said no problem retrieve data email & game saves.sucked in,he's a genius,and next week,i'll buy a keyboard & mouse 4 this linux run ps3& savour the taste of my scrotum.tea baggin' faggots.yes i'm pissed off totally.who has the balls 2 fess up,well come on,i'll have ya.....bastards....flippin' heck the lot of u.....
cthulhu thumbs down where's the fucking post,i can't c it....hope ur sodomised by demonic goats. geez,vera u write from phone???,poor crazy bitch u r,fu#k u hpanwo...back in a few days 2 ride all ur goats,good and proper,....hate,hate,hate..... dogshag foff Twisted Evil
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:31 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
cthulhu thumbs down where's the fucking post,i can't c it....hope ur sodomised by demonic goats. geez,vera u write from phone???,poor crazy bitch u r,fu#k u hpanwo...back in a few days 2 ride all ur goats,good and proper,....hate,hate,hate..... dogshag foff Twisted Evil
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:54 am

Erp, it's probably some glitch in the forum software. Haggis isn't the most computer-literate Hospital Porter in the business, y'know.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  *Kia* Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:03 am

I got this problem yesterday Billy, nothing to worry about, dont think, come over and enjoy, luv you to be there Cool Very Happy

*Kia*

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:46 am

I will say rejoin that forum again, and you will be happy to talk to me, Haggie, and Goldy. cthulhu Sod is there, but unfortunately that Cig monster is there too.
Yeah I have a link to this forum for my siggy, for that is the least I can do and anyway I have finished creating forums cos this forum, Haggie's place and also the DIF place is going to be considered as my own forum. I have a few threads to create now, and OI I am the REAL life and soul of SLP. cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

fu*k u hpanwo Empty BIG SORRIES...

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:24 pm

Ciggy wrote:Erp, it's probably some glitch in the forum software. Haggis isn't the most computer-literate Hospital Porter in the business, y'know.

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

...I would never suspect poor old Haggis,...but here's the truth.
Master Boot Record was destroyed,the data is still there,but whoever did it,it's happening everywhere,quite a few PC's were in the shop for reboot,I asked what was going down,lot of XP users had their operating systems damaged by the same virus.All taken care of,going to the shop to back up email soon and data strip,got a new OS...so have to get used to it...Loved my old XP....damn.

Good for games.
Ah well...enjoy the mental meltdown I had...one of a kind that...what a dickhead.To be fair,when I was there,I was the only guest person there...so no conspiracy of malevolence.

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:27 pm

*Kia* wrote:I got this problem yesterday Billy, nothing to worry about, dont think, come over and enjoy, luv you to be there Cool Very Happy

...it's a bloody good laugh some of it....Mr Hag holds up well from a tag team of hitters,and some of the retorts are hilarious.Noticed you're Georgia there Wink
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  *Kia* Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:25 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
*Kia* wrote:I got this problem yesterday Billy, nothing to worry about, dont think, come over and enjoy, luv you to be there Cool Very Happy

...it's a bloody good laugh some of it....Mr Hag holds up well from a tag team of hitters,and some of the retorts are hilarious.Noticed you're Georgia there Wink

Yeah! He's taken some crap, but good ol Ben he always comes out smiling, hats off to him.
Yep! I'm guilty, i za b Georgia Very Happy

*Kia*

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:04 pm

*Kia* wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

Yeah! He's taken some crap, but good ol Ben he always comes out smiling, hats off to him.
Yep! I'm guilty, i za b Georgia Very Happy

...how many handles you've got?...thought of using Blondie.Could mean Debbie Harry,that or Hitlers pet dog...always loved a two edged meaning....Anyway,watch this thing,the viral attack,it followed my cursor or mouse pointer,it was a floating advertising banner,you go to open a thread and it makes you click on it...then for a small second,it installs a programme in the background but was'nt quick enough on the kill switch.I knew.it had a go and tried to redirect me at first to another Ip address,not mine...all these weird windowns opened up but got out the first time....next time I jump.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  *Kia* Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:52 am

Thanks for the warning Billy, as soon as it happened to me, a security alert came up and wiped it Auto , thank god. I've had loads of viruses, first time I spent 6 hours on the phone with IT help line getting rid of one, then a friend told me to go to a restore date b/f the V happened, it takes me 2 minutes to get rid now. Very Happy

Debbie Harry ugh ? lol's, great singer though............ I had different names, hoping to get Dr, ake + off my case, but I guess the way you word your posts is a kinda signature to you if you know what I mean.

*Kia*

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:55 am

hee hee hee... (BIG) *grin* .... at the little ploys of empty shells... *chuckle* .... *purr* .... This Is the 'DRIBBLE SHIT' thread ? *wink* ... don't blink
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:36 am

IDENTITY.. SPOOKS.. FIREWALL.. DOWNFALL.. ..BAD GRAMMAR.... HO HO RUN .. .. able?LOL?.... LOL world game=world series=universal LOL
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:53 am

FRUITCAKES .. FRUITLOOPS .. FRUITMACHINES .. FRUITSALAD .. FRUITTINGLES! *
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:39 am

WHERE'S WALLY? WHERE'S WONDER WOMAN? WHERE'S IRO? WHERE'S CORI? WHERE'S TINTIN? WHERE'S MARIA? WHERE'S STEVEN? Where oh where have the little dogs gone....to FRUITJELLY *~ยค~* TAP TAP TIC TOCK TUT TUT TOOT TOOT === *! Told Ya.............
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:22 am

true lilly wrote:IDENTITY.. SPOOKS.. FIREWALL.. DOWNFALL.. ..BAD GRAMMAR.... HO HO RUN .. .. able?LOL?.... LOL world game=world series=universal LOL

ya wanna talk about Cricket...thought you hated it.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:22 am

true lilly wrote:FRUITCAKES .. FRUITLOOPS .. FRUITMACHINES .. FRUITSALAD .. FRUITTINGLES! *

...and you forgot fruitbat...oh batty one.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:24 am

true lilly wrote:hee hee hee... (BIG) *grin* .... at the little ploys of empty shells... *chuckle* .... *purr* .... This Is the 'DRIBBLE SHIT' thread ? *wink* ... don't blink

...that's what we use your threads for...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:27 am

*Kia* wrote:Thanks for the warning Billy, as soon as it happened to me, a security alert came up and wiped it Auto , thank god. I've had loads of viruses, first time I spent 6 hours on the phone with IT help line getting rid of one, then a friend told me to go to a restore date b/f the V happened, it takes me 2 minutes to get rid now. Very Happy

Debbie Harry ugh ? lol's, great singer though............ I had different names, hoping to get Dr, ake + off my case, but I guess the way you word your posts is a kinda signature to you if you know what I mean.

...I was silly Kia,I was using a totally compromised system like XP,so I bought it on myself.All those different handles for JD,Hahahhahahaha....just ignore the man and avoid the Tiswas Wars...best way catfight

...I'm sure most won't agree with me...they love it,the saga never ends,Love Billy.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:29 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:hee hee hee... (BIG) *grin* .... at the little ploys of empty shells... *chuckle* .... *purr* .... This Is the 'DRIBBLE SHIT' thread ? *wink* ... don't blink

...and to think,Tiswas defended you with Ciggy the other day and to denounce Tiswas's Birthday as the dribble shit thread...well...you can just go...and flippin' heck yourself...you cold callous unfriendly schizoid...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:07 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

...and to think,Tiswas defended you with Ciggy the other day and to denounce Tiswas's Birthday as the dribble shit thread...well...you can just go...and flippin' heck yourself...you cold callous unfriendly schizoid...

...Oh,this is the Fuc$ You Hpanwo thread...sorry,bit like you today Vera,don't know what thread I'm in,compared to you "Would'nt know who was fucking you,kind of day",that you have regulary...sorry babe.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:16 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

...and sorry I tried to get you in a fight with Tiswas...me bad.And for calling you a schizoid...me bad.And upsetting your vengeful wrathful god...me bad and scared.
Getting you in a fight with Tiswas was just another way to promote heavy traffic for you,in the form of abusive Pm's and trolled threads...so I was looking out for your self interest...since you went inactive at DIF,it's been a bit quiet for you,so a moment of ponder,gave me this beaut little idea....so watcha think,eh???pretty good?
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:07 pm

HALF PAST DEAD DESPERATELY SEEKING SUSAN .. have an APPLE, have 2, HAVE A CASE .. CHOKE COKE COK CO KO COR CON FOUND STARC TINASS BURN ING !*23 33*!
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:32 pm

AWW DIDDUMS DUMB DID DY DUMB ORANGES ARE LEMONS THE BELLS THE BELLS BEWARE CHEESEY GRINS GRIM CO CO KOO KOO chump CODE HIS MASTERS VOICE GOES ROUND LOOP DE LOOP DE MOL DE MOL DY OLD DOUGH DOH DODO .... shhhhh ....
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next