Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alternative Ickes epic fail

+7
mit
entrangermercenary
Billy Ruben
beetzart77
That Damned Sod...!!!
Joe Hill
John Drake
11 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Alternative Ickes epic fail Empty Alternative Ickes epic fail

Post  John Drake Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:44 am

http://droike.freeforums.org/alternative-ickes-epic-fail-t274.html

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Alternative Ickes epic fail Empty Re: Alternative Ickes epic fail

Post  Joe Hill Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:50 am

More jealousy here, I see.

FYI SanctumZone is going really well.

Have fun in your empty forum or wallowing in pink spam here. lol!
Joe Hill
Joe Hill

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:21 am

Thats whats funny about you deluded bastards, you just make shit up and then convince yourself its true. Jealous of what? Come on what makes you say im jealous? See nothing, you just made it up in typical woo woo fashion.

I use my forum to take the piss out off people like you. I do that because little woo woo cunts like yourself cant stand being shown what pricks they are and huddle together in groups and ban any fucker who ribs them.

Scrotum zone is not going well its caughing up blood already but you pricks cant see it. People were pissed off with the mods at DIF so they made something which they claimed would be different. Yet Julie got banned for stating a fact. That idiot claimed to be a cunt and had worked on it for years and yet when Julie called him a cunt he banned him. Its got fuck all to do with numbers the forum has failed in its main goal. It will only get worse just like the shithole IL forum and look what happened to that.

So off you trot sheepdog, your masters are waiting so go make your report.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Hill Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:21 am

John Drake wrote: Come on what makes you say im jealous?

er this...

John Drake wrote:deluded bastards,
John Drake wrote:cunts like yourself .
John Drake wrote:pricks

And the fact that you took the trouble to write about here and on your own forum.

those guys really gave the bannees every chance and that can be seen clearly from the long list of warnings.

What clinched it for Sod was when he was found to be wishing for the sites demise.

Not ribbing. Just ennui.

As for Julie, I have no idea of her username there.
Joe Hill
Joe Hill

Back to top Go down

Post  That Damned Sod...!!! Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:12 pm

LOL...Their Logo...

Alternative Ickes epic fail Sanctumzone

Looks Like A Sceintology Symbol...

Alternative Ickes epic fail Scientologysymbollogo

But That's Beside The Point...The Banner Here If You Squint Your Eyes Looks Like An All Seeing Eye...!!!

What I Don't Get Is Why They Are Suddenly Up In Arms About Daisy Reading PM's...

That's Been Going On For Ages...You Didn't See Them Complaining Then...

Here It Is In Black And White...

Private Messages (“PMs”)
Private messages are subject to the same rules and Terms and Conditions as the rest of the forum.

Please do not post PMs on the forums at any time without prior written permission from the Webmaster.

If you feel a PM has broken the guidelines and you wish to bring it to a moderators attention please use the "report PM" feature. To do this you click on the exclamation mark within a red triangle icon which is located to the bottom left of your username and avatar.

The Webmaster of this forum reserves the right to access a users private messages ("PMs") at any time for reasons including, but not limited to:
Suspected spamming (including chain PMs)
Threatening behaviour
Suspected illegal activity
Recruitment/solicitation
Please note: Accessing a users PMs will only ever be used in very extreme circumstances. It is not a standard feature we use.

It should be noted that the private message service is not a securely private or confidential means of sending communications to others and you are strongly discouraged from using it to share sensitive information with other users.

We will endeavor to protect your privacy at all times and will never access, read or disclose PMs unless absolutely necessary.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/announcement.php?f=4&a=2

Not That I Agree With It...But It's An Orwellian Big Brother Is Watching You...Statement Of Fact...

From The Very Person Who Stood In A Bi-Election On The Anti Big Brother Ticket...

(I Think He Got About 100 Votes And Had To Send The Money Back Because It Was Donated From Overseas And Breached Parliamentary Protocols)

Anyhoo...It's Just A Continuation Of The Icke Forum By Rebels Without A Clue...

It's As If They Have Learned Nothing From The Cash Cow That Is Icke Inc...

And They Are Stifiling Any Dissent That Does Not Fit Into Their Sheepdog Mentality...

Why Bother...???

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
That Damned Sod...!!!
That Damned Sod...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  beetzart77 Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:23 am

It's a load of bollocks, that SZ forum. People denying history all over the place, without evidence (I can't bring myself to say what they are denying, but you can guess!). People like this need to be gently coerced into some form of incentive based learning. What I mean is pay for them to do OU science courses or whatever, and if they pass they get £500. The hope would be that once they have been taught the scientific method-which can be applied across many subjects-they may ditch the woo woo junk. It worked for me, although I didn't get a cash incentive-passing and learning was the real motivation in the end. Of course to qualify you would have to have proven yourself on the DIF etc that you really are stupid, then offered the choice between prison/criminal record or science.

Last edited by beetzart77 on Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:25 am; edited 1 time in total

beetzart77

Back to top Go down

Post  beetzart77 Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:24 am

How old are you, Sod?

beetzart77

Back to top Go down

Post  That Damned Sod...!!! Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:19 pm

beetzart77 wrote:It's a load of bollocks, that SZ forum. People denying history all over the place, without evidence (I can't bring myself to say what they are denying, but you can guess!). People like this need to be gently coerced into some form of incentive based learning. What I mean is pay for them to do OU science courses or whatever, and if they pass they get £500. The hope would be that once they have been taught the scientific method-which can be applied across many subjects-they may ditch the woo woo junk. It worked for me, although I didn't get a cash incentive-passing and learning was the real motivation in the end. Of course to qualify you would have to have proven yourself on the DIF etc that you really are stupid, then offered the choice between prison/criminal record or science.

Well Certain Behavoirs Can Be TransFerrable...

For Example You Could Learn How To Swim On The Internet...And Use This Newley Acquired Skill...If Say Your House Was Burning Down...

Flap Your Arms Around A Bit And Hold Your Breath...!!!
According To The Big Bang Theorey...

So I Suppose A Dumb Arse Could Quite Easily Transfer Their Alleigance From David Icke...To Say Michael Tsarion...Geoff Rense Or Alan Watt...

Which I Have Seen Them Do...On Occaisions...

One Day They Live Could Be The Bees Knees...

The Next Day It Could Be The Matrix...

So I Suppose One Could Go With Relative Ease From A Highly Moderated Woo Woo Forum Which Is Asking For Cash Donations...For Example The DIF...

To Another Highly Moderated Woo Woo Forum...The Sanctum Zone...Which Also Seems To Be Asking For Cash Donations...!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

That Damned Sod...!!!
That Damned Sod...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  That Damned Sod...!!! Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:40 pm

And Without The Right To Reply On That Crass Forum...

Well They Could Accuse You Of Anything...From Racism To Being Mentally Handicapped...

Which I Find To Be A Little Bit Faux Distasteful...!!!

thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down
That Damned Sod...!!!
That Damned Sod...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  That Damned Sod...!!! Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:04 pm

Infact I Think Those People Who Reckon They Have Woken Up...

And Everyone Else Is Sheep...

Because A Failed Goalkeeper Took Some Drugs And Did What Everybody Else Does When Smashed Out Of His Gourd...

Has Some Weird Cosmic Thoughts Cos His Synapses Ain't Firing Right...

And Decides To Write A Book About Being Persecuted By Space Lizards From The Constellation Draco, And The Jews Running Shit...

It's Paranoid, Drug Feulled Fantasies...

Which Is Well Documented...

They Are The Retards....!!!

http://www.saylor.org/site/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/PSYCH202A-3.1.1-Milgram-experiment.pdf

Alternative Ickes epic fail Superretardw

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
That Damned Sod...!!!
That Damned Sod...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Hill Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:48 am

That Damned Sod...!!! wrote:And Without The Right To Reply On That Crass Forum...

Well They Could Accuse You Of Anything...From Racism To Being Mentally Handicapped...

And yet the facts are that they continue to be very polite abour you and have accused you of merely wanting to get banned, which you made perfectly clear yourself.

They certainly continue much much more polite about you than ever have been or continue to be about them.

Your faux indignation is rather ridiculous to be honest.

Joe Hill
Joe Hill

Back to top Go down

Post  That Damned Sod...!!! Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:12 pm

Joe Hill wrote:
That Damned Sod...!!! wrote:And Without The Right To Reply On That Crass Forum...

And yet the facts are that they continue to be very polite abour you and have accused you of merely wanting to get banned, which you made perfectly clear yourself.

They certainly continue much much more polite about you than ever have been or continue to be about them.

Really...???

Hexhammer said...

You know you pussy, if you would be in my town, you would not last for very long, if your attitude is like that in real life. Hah, one friday evening and you would be beated into Karelian stew before midnight. You pussy trollshit you.

Well, this is my goodbye to you trollface, for your health I wish I will never meet you in real life. If that ever hap­pens, you might loose some teeth I guess..

http://sanctumzone.co.uk/forum/General/17925-David-Icke---The-Green-Globalist.html?limit=20&start=60

What's He Gonna Do...???

Bludgeon Me With A Pickled Herring...

Then Burst My Eardrums With Some Scandanavian Death Metal...

Well I Don't Really Know What His Drumming Is Like...

But I Know Drummers And His Peice Of Kit It Way Too Big...

It's Almost Like He Is Overcompensating For Something...

I Just Can't Put My Finger On It...!!!

(Pulls A Frankie Howard Face And Says Yes, No, Neither Could His Girlfreind)

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
That Damned Sod...!!!
That Damned Sod...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:38 pm

That Damned Sod...!!! wrote:
Joe Hill wrote:

Really...???

Hexhammer said...

You know you pussy, if you would be in my town, you would not last for very long, if your attitude is like that in real life. Hah, one friday evening and you would be beated into Karelian stew before midnight. You pussy trollshit you.

Well, this is my goodbye to you trollface, for your health I wish I will never meet you in real life. If that ever hap­pens, you might loose some teeth I guess..

http://sanctumzone.co.uk/forum/General/17925-David-Icke---The-Green-Globalist.html?limit=20&start=60

What's He Gonna Do...???

Bludgeon Me With A Pickled Herring...

Then Burst My Eardrums With Some Scandanavian Death Metal...

Well I Don't Really Know What His Drumming Is Like...

But I Know Drummers And His Peice Of Kit It Way Too Big...

It's Almost Like He Is Overcompensating For Something...

I Just Can't Put My Finger On It...!!!

(Pulls A Frankie Howard Face And Says Yes, No, Neither Could His Girlfreind)

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

He has a point about you Sod.

What he does'nt realise,is that you've already had your head smashed in,from the very same warning I gave you.Two years previous,then a reminder two weeks previous your beatings.

But we all know now how I pull it off...

Wanna go another round....

In the last two weeks Sod,the same white Euro trash car,has tried running me over,the last incident,two nights ago...I stopped making my movemnts known on your forum and don't carry the mobile phone...interesting.

I took it to a Federal level,about the police and the occults and demanded the status of Busteeds sister.....really stirring the pot,more than I have in 12 years.

Change your attittude Sod,people might just like you for once.But I know you better,stubborn till the bitter end.

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:51 pm

I think their forum is taking off quite well.

Come to think about it,your died in the arse...and don't blame me Sod.

You make people welcome then stab them in the back.

It's not hard to see why you must put people down Sod,You make everyone experience humiliation....do you know why Sod?

Cause the Jock Rock humiliated you about your mother and you can't get rid of the stink,that comes with fear and self loathing,because you hate yourself,for being powerless to do anything.

So cut the shit and get some therapy,before it all comes crashing down for you....and I mean it.Your victim mentality...you can't see it...but I can.

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  That Damned Sod...!!! Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:58 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:

In the last two weeks Sod,the same white Euro trash car,has tried running me over,the last incident,two nights ago...I stopped making my movemnts known on your forum and don't carry the mobile phone...interesting.

Does This Mean My Ckaos Magick Is Working...???

LOL...I Forgot About Those Magickal Sigals I Made 6 Months Ago...!!!

But Isn't That How It's Supposed To Work...???

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
That Damned Sod...!!!
That Damned Sod...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:58 pm

ROFLMAO...

They know Suzy Ryan/Vera Susa/True Lilly very well.

She's completely bonkers...I get it now.She's just hired comedy.A skeptic god nutter...My condolences Novum.

Alternative Ickes epic fail Verasmadness

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:59 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

and get this.

The car is a white Fiat Uno....can't be to many of them around here...

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  That Damned Sod...!!! Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:02 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:ROFLMAO...

She's completely bonkers...I get it now.She's just hired comedy.A skeptic god nutter...My condolences Novum.

Yes, That Made Me Chuckle...

Everyone On Conspiracy Forums At One Point Or Another Has Tried To Blow Up True Lillys House...!!!

whistle whistle whistle
That Damned Sod...!!!
That Damned Sod...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:02 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Well,I don't know your system of Kaos and symbols used.Sounds like hypnotising chickens.

I know the score is 1-0 in my favour.That's why I said,you want to go another round?

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:03 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:ROFLMAO...

Yes, That Made Me Chuckle...

Everyone On Conspiracy Forums At One Point Or Another Has Tried To Blow Up True Lillys House...!!!

whistle whistle whistle

rolf rolf rolf rolf rolf rolf rolf rolf rolf rolf rolf rolf
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  That Damned Sod...!!! Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:05 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

and get this.

Are You Saying It's The Same People Who Did For Princess Di...

You Haven't Upset Prince Phillip, Have You...???

rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin
That Damned Sod...!!!
That Damned Sod...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:05 pm

Alternative Ickes epic fail Roflatvewra

A sobering point of view,if one wants to do serious work...

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:07 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

and get this.

Are You Saying It's The Same People Who Did For Princess Di...

You Haven't Upset Prince Phillip, Have You...???

rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin

That would be stealing Bob Jones Gaff...

rolf

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  That Damned Sod...!!! Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:29 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:I think their forum is taking off quite well.

I Think It's Alright...

I Like The Bit's Where They Are Talking About Me The Best...

Dubmeup said...

Although perhaps he has a very extreme form of that French phrase diagnosis that was offered by the defence in the two Swedish Girls case? The ‘expert’ that talked of that said it was nearly unheard of so if sod has an extreme form of it ( as in it can turn on and off in the blink of an eye), sod really must be very special indeed and warrants a study of his own.

http://sanctumzone.co.uk/forum/General/18797-what-happened-to-everyone-is-welcome-policy.html?limit=20&start=120

I Beleive The Phrase She As Looking For Was... Folie a deux...

But That Would Not Apply To Me...Being One Person, And All That Malarkey...

Ametuer Psychologists Eh...!!!

noway noway noway
That Damned Sod...!!!
That Damned Sod...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:38 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:I think their forum is taking off quite well.

I Think It's Alright...

I Like The Bit's Where They Are Talking About Me The Best...

Dubmeup said...

Although perhaps he has a very extreme form of that French phrase diagnosis that was offered by the defence in the two Swedish Girls case? The ‘expert’ that talked of that said it was nearly unheard of so if sod has an extreme form of it ( as in it can turn on and off in the blink of an eye), sod really must be very special indeed and warrants a study of his own.

http://sanctumzone.co.uk/forum/General/18797-what-happened-to-everyone-is-welcome-policy.html?limit=20&start=120

I Beleive The Phrase She As Looking For Was... Folie a deux...

But That Would Not Apply To Me...Being One Person, And All That Malarkey...

Ametuer Psychologists Eh...!!!

noway noway noway

Ahhh...you had a friend in Hadabusa.

That's all you need.

Funny guy...

thumbs up

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content