Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where's Billy Reuben...???

+2
true lilly
Everybody, Loves Sod..!!!
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Where's Billy Reuben...??? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where's Billy Reuben...???

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:13 pm

It's hilarious,but the inhabitants of this forum,thought I had died.I'm really in good shape,except the emotional and astral body of the aura,needs a little work.Well,hell,I've been through the mill,quite a few times,should be dead,but refuse to give up and if it annoys the multitude of enemies,staying alive is quite an incentive.But if I do go down,due to nefarious deeds and conspiracies,they'll announce it,through the media,car crash or a stabbing,like my dreams last night.But it's cool,I know the tricks and ploys and the portal does await me to a much higher existance.Shame my kids won't know the depth of it,but,it's better that way,don't want any more emotional wrecks hoping for justice that will never come.

I can't say everything about it
In just one single song
I can't put how I feel in a package
And sell it back to everyone

But wait
There's another boy genius who's fucking gone
I hope the food tastes better in heaven
I know there's lots of rad queer boys up there
I hope every time they talk to you
They know they're lucky to be your friend

Cuz look
And I wouldn't be so fucking mad so fucking
Pissed off if it wasn't so fucking wrong
It's all fucking wrong
It's not fair, it's not fair, it's not fair

But no one said life was easy
Yeah, but no one said, no one said
Nothing's supposed to happen right?
No, no one told me anything
To prepare me for fucking this

Don't tell me it don't matter
Don't tell me I've had three days to get over it
It won't go away
It just won't go away
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Where's Billy Reuben...??? - Page 2 Empty My Secrets for staying somewhat healthy

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:51 pm

Don't eat...or rarely eat take-away,just one chinese meal a fortnight.Stay out of the McDeath Burgers and the whole McDeath Fast Food industry.I don't drink alcohol,it breaks down into formaldehyde in the liver.Aging you horribley.Red wine,in cooking and a glass or two here,isn't so bad,but taste like shit.

Although I love women and sexual company,I don't get around nor,do I mix energies.If I find a lover,stick with her,if she wants you.

The only illegal drug I take is marijuana and as have been seen,it made the medical treatments programmes in the NL's and quite recently,some states of the US.Australia being very slow to take up the slack here.

Don't get involved in peoples emotional issues,they just vampirise you,sometimes unwittingly,so I remain a loner and avoid gossip and issues that don't concern you.It has high impacts on your blood pressure,stress and ageing characteristics.Do and watch things you like.Notice I'm not involved in the talk about Icke,doesn't know what he's up too,there's a good example.I care not.And better for it.Fighting True Lilly and before that,Sod,had great detrimental effects on me,finished with one,but the dragon will slay her self as it turns out.Had to learn the hard-way with that one...and the frigging occults.But they defy and corrupt free-will,they never understand why they are molested life-time after lifetime.I do warn them...I have nothing to answer for.

And try and be like that,start nothing and nothing to answer for.It's good for your kharma,soul-light and auric integrity.

Once I give up ciggies,I'll be even better.

Here's a few products I swear by that assist physical and mental well-being.The spiritual is up to you...

Homecooked meals,vitamins,clean water,certain fruits,marijuana,Where's Billy Reuben...??? - Page 2 Homecookedmeal2010061Where's Billy Reuben...??? - Page 2 Imagesca3ssrwpWhere's Billy Reuben...??? - Page 2 Cy720Where's Billy Reuben...??? - Page 2 LimejhWhere's Billy Reuben...??? - Page 2 Istock000008246294xsmalWhere's Billy Reuben...??? - Page 2 PureaucaskWhere's Billy Reuben...??? - Page 2 86528159Where's Billy Reuben...??? - Page 2 File1215Where's Billy Reuben...??? - Page 2 Row2051

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:25 pm

Anyway,going to give Sam a break,she's had head-aches for three days now,cook a Thai Curry and let True Lilly and her "Rent a Crowd" play their game in the background.Laughed my arse off,there was 20 visitors,I post,drops to 7 (real readers),then I show I don't care,by not logging off and continue posting,and it shoots back up to 15.

I don't care people,she does.Why do you think she goes on and on about Tintin loosing views.Like I said,I wouldn't know who he is if it wasn't for her rather poorly fabricated story.See,why one must not get involved,it wrecks you.I have True Lilly facts in my head and they aren't that interesting either.

thumbs up lmao butt
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Where's Billy Reuben...??? - Page 2 Empty check this out

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:27 am

She would'nt know who was fucking her...

true lilly wrote:
LADY TIS-SHINE wrote:How do you know that he has died but for Cthulhu's sake show him some respect OK!!! I wish it were someone else. Where's Billy Reuben...??? - Page 2 967983
I doubt sod means that 'Billy Ruben is a real person, and has died'.
More that that CHARACTER, did too much damage
to the secret agenda that CHARACTER was meant to peddle.

true lilly wrote:Get it right (unlike Billy who got my husband's name so wrong,
along with everything else), right from my ATS days, I made a
point of letting others know, that it is through my faith, that a
little, alone, unconnected and powerless person such as myself,
not only survived cruelties and violence's, but did so with good
humour and countless blessings received and shared that can't
be made, bought or stolen.

I also made a point of letting all know of the actual, saving
grace that comes with genuine repentance.

It's the violent lying scum as portrayed by 'Billy Ruben' type
characters, who always bang on about being 'victimized', i.e.
made to pay for the violence and cruelties they enjoy inflicting
on others.

You know, like those Child Rapists who have caused countless
suicides and otherwise destroyed innocent lives, who bang on about
'being victimized' and 'prevented from getting on with their lives'.

Where's Billy Reuben...??? - Page 2 P1040473d

This is how stupid she is,she claims I'm not a real person at first,then admits I am and exposing some sercret agenda that I have no idea about.

I've been more upfront and honest about myself than anyone here.She plays games and lies about details then changes them when she's caught out.Remember the burning car bomb of hers,that never happened?then she claimed it's her daughters.Remember the medical documents I supplied that showed leukemia starting to form,another thing,she never gave you medical proof she was bashed twice and put in hospital,nor showed photos of burning wrecks.But I did.

Remember the other night,when she started a thread,"Watch Billy Ruben Get Angry",about using poor victims of rape and molesting and when it back-fired started a thread "Billy Ruben Attack Victims Of Rape".What have I done for years?,exposed peadophilic cults ,corrupt cops,injustice and supported women of rape and harassment.What has she done,made baseless false slander and lies about people.When she gets her own back,she cries foul,but you can all see it.

For years here,I have most of my details available,if you know where to look.

Jason Cook
PO BOX 229
Taree,2430,NSW
Australia
Mobile: 0450750446

Now there's a photo available.What more do you want?
I gave the proof,names,dates,legalk documents the lot...she gave you a whole lot of shit and bible-quotes.Who is credible,who is telling lies.
She poked fun at me for the former medical condition,she use rape victims to support her arguement,she lied,twisted the facts and slandered everybody who never believes her or questions her story...so were does this leave us.

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:33 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:
'Billy', 'sod' should have kept 'you' 'dead'...

Hide my online status :Yes

Always notify me of replies :No
Sends an e-mail when someone replies to a topic you have posted in.
This can be changed whenever you post.(BY ADMIN)

Notify by e-mail when a new message has arrived in my inbox :No

Notify by e-mail when an Administrator/Moderator sends me a Private Message : No PM Mailing at all

Notify by e-mail whenever an Administrator/Moderator sends you a PM. No

so what does this all mean about my status you mad burk?
What,I try to save Sod a few bucks here and blow it on spam with arseholes like you.
Fuck-off and the spam will end bitch.I'm going to nail you in real life,then release the details of your well deserved downfall for all to see...Biatch!!!!!

What's wrong bitch,hiding in the background,there's three hidden users here...I'll go have a bath and roast you more a little later.Crying suicide are we,how weak a person you really are...attention seekers like you,clutter psyche wards,with superficial slits to the wrist and not enough sleeping pills.

Real suiciders don't leave notes,nor do they announce their intentions...but you'll do yourself well,by soul,and one of the few,who could achieve good by carrying it out,have a nice day Suzy fuckwit Ryan...Hate you.

cthulhu thumbs down

I went through my underwear tonight and found about half a gramme and smoked it.Nice and mellow

I read shit like this,that I wrote and feel terrible.I don't want her to hurt herself.I don't want her blood on my hands.My belief was always,if you can't stand them here and now,don't do anything that will earn you enough kharma,that you have to spend another life with them.

So I'm very sorry for what I wrote.Really I am.

Not good.

Bad.

Even if it just hurt your feelings,I'm sorry.

But you're still mad as a hatter...just not in a nice way...

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2