Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Billy is actually

3 posters

Go down

Billy is actually Empty Billy is actually

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:56 am

one of my fave Internet posters, and to be honest it was hilarious to rile him but after I spoke to Ciggy on the FB, he (Ciggy) told me that he was a FAMILY MAN! I am glad that you Billy, are not in jail and you are on the web! cthulhu Oh I talk to KFed a lot on the FB, and he is sound, a good artist and he is a laugh as well. cthulhu
Nice that you call me Julian, etc and you don't mistake me for a Pakistani instead of an Indian:thumbs up: - BUT FOR CTHULHU'S SAKE, KEEP YOUR PERSONAL LIFE AND THOUGHTS OFF THE WORLD WIDE WEB!!! As for me, I am buggering off somewhere completely different from all this Conspirarcy crap and I have a hectic offline life and all I will say, and I mean this Billy, my Funny Mate, be happy and take care of yourself. cthulhu I really do mean this, but honestly there is more to life than an Internet forum.

As for me, I have walked away from all this crap esp FB (and Julian's group 'Everybody Loves Buddha Icke) cos I am fed up of all this HPANWO spam and to be honest, I have upset a load cos I said some home truths about Corybyn the Christ! I forgive you and your mate Kia but as for Droike, he is NOTHING! Maybe, just maybe he could actually be Ben in disguise. Surprising you haven't thought of that Billy. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Billy is actually Empty Re: Billy is actually

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:40 pm

http://help.forumotion.com/t126440-forummotionplease-be-aware-of-false-reports-from-my-forum

This thread is COMEDY GOLD!!! rolf rolf rolf rolf rolf rolf rolf rolf rolf
Anyway, all I would say is that I am not going to bother talking to any of you bastards because unlike you bastards, I am not obsessed by David Icke! Oh and that Kia can create many a sock puppet to attack me but thanks to an Insider (who has connections), I know what she looks like, where she lives and how old she is! Indian Transvestitie rolf rolf rolf rolf rolf rolf rolf
An Old woman in her SIXTIES! making childish sock puppets and if she hates me for my heritage I do not care because what does one expect with someone with One foot in the grave LOL. cthulhu
I know EVERYTHING about Ben, and I believe that this Droike is most probably him which is believable. Thanks to FB, I have seen right through him but to be honest, I ain't interested with all you bastards! in fact I am pissing off somewhere completely UNKNOWN to you bastards and another thing, we discuss CT in a proper way but no one from the DIF, SZ, hpanwo, THIS PLACE OR DROIKE'S IS WELCOME!
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:58 pm

http://members2.boardhost.com/prouty/msg/1395773300.html

Another hilarious thread where Billy is accusing someone of something. lmao lmao lmao
What gets me is that he is doing this just to have some attention cos it makes him feel like something. lmao As for Droike, well he is welcome to him but what gets me is that Droike is showing signs of madness cos he is talking to himself all the time, as sock puppets.

It was interesting to send that Dossier about Billy to Taree Police station cos he has a history of being a Troll but Cigar/Del Monte/whatever has to choose who to follow in future, but knowing him, he is a typical lapdog. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:29 pm

You're the thing I like to take the piss out of most online Tiswas thumbs up lmao
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:39 am

If you say so FatBoy but you, your Daddy Droike and your madman are the ones I love to feed off. Julian is right, you are mouth and no trousers and no I ain't scared of you, but you are of me! cthulhu
Go on cheap troll, visit me in FB to troll me but you can't can you and I know you are a typical YesMan who is a typical useful idiot!!!
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:04 am

Lady Tis-Shine wrote:If you say so FatBoy

The only thing around here that's fat is your stupid big fat head lol! lmao
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:36 pm

Lady Tis-Shine wrote:http://help.forumotion.com/t126440-forummotionplease-be-aware-of-false-reports-from-my-forum

This thread is COMEDY GOLD!!! rolf rolf rolf rolf rolf rolf rolf rolf rolf
Anyway, all I would say is that I am not going to bother talking to any of you bastards because unlike you bastards, I am not obsessed by David Icke! Oh and that Kia can create many a sock puppet to attack me but thanks to an Insider (who has connections), I know what she looks like, where she lives and how old she is! Indian Transvestitie rolf rolf rolf rolf rolf rolf rolf
An Old woman  in her SIXTIES! making childish sock puppets and if she hates me for my heritage I do not care because what does one expect with someone with One foot in the grave LOL.  cthulhu
I know EVERYTHING about Ben, and I believe that this Droike is most probably him which is believable. Thanks to FB, I have seen right through him but to be honest, I ain't interested with all you bastards! in fact I am pissing off somewhere completely UNKNOWN to you bastards and another thing, we discuss CT in a proper way but no one from the DIF, SZ, hpanwo, THIS PLACE OR DROIKE'S IS WELCOME!

Stop it,I'm getting frowned at by the bespectacled lovely librarian,Laughing too much,she just walked past,looked at the forum and made a vomit face...I got no hope of doing her now you bastards.Trying to be sophisticated....she's atypical librarian looking,you got no idea of what I'm concealing...but I can't stand up or walk anywhere at the moment...until picturing the mother in law kills it.

She's only got one breast and sports a womans goatie and moustache...and smells like angora goats.

that cured it....this librarian chicky,near 40,dressed red and black,glasses,she's hot.

I'm a bit sticky with leakage though.Not man smelling though...not like the school kid with skid marks on his undies next too me,fresh too.

I gave up cigarettes,but smoke tobacco,I can smell everything agin and it's putrid.

cheers
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Billy is actually Empty Blondie - One Way Or Another

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:41 pm

Lady Tis-Shine wrote:one of my fave Internet posters, and to be honest it was hilarious to rile him but after I spoke to Ciggy on the FB, he (Ciggy) told me that he was a FAMILY MAN! I am glad that you Billy, are not in jail and you are on the web! cthulhu Oh I talk to KFed a lot on the FB, and he is sound, a good artist and he is a laugh as well. cthulhu
Nice that you call me Julian, etc and you don't mistake me for a Pakistani instead of an Indian:thumbs up:  - BUT FOR CTHULHU'S SAKE, KEEP YOUR PERSONAL LIFE AND THOUGHTS OFF THE WORLD WIDE WEB!!! As for me, I am buggering off somewhere completely different from all this Conspirarcy crap and I have a hectic offline life and all I will say, and I mean this Billy, my Funny Mate, be happy and take care of yourself. cthulhu  I really do mean this, but honestly there is more to life than an Internet forum.

As for me, I have walked away from all this crap esp FB (and Julian's group 'Everybody Loves Buddha Icke) cos I am fed up of all this HPANWO spam and to be honest, I have upset a load cos I said some home truths about Corybyn the Christ! I forgive you and your mate Kia but as for Droike, he is NOTHING! Maybe, just maybe he could actually be Ben in disguise. Surprising you haven't thought of that Billy. cthulhu

I was a family man,but Sam only let's me talk to the kids for five minutes these days,through the front screen door.She's trying to steal my car at the moment,or make me breach parole,she went ballistic when she found the government approved a department of housing joint in Batemans Bay,goto prison,you get out,get what you want,that was the plan.

Worked too...

told you I'll get there one way or another...

cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down