Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So,wheres your TPV thread Sod ? Endorser of Premiere Subscriptions at the DIF

2 posters

Go down

So,wheres your TPV thread Sod ? Endorser of Premiere Subscriptions at the DIF Empty So,wheres your TPV thread Sod ? Endorser of Premiere Subscriptions at the DIF

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:31 am

http://jerkoff.forumotion.com/f1-your-first-forum

thumbs up

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

So,wheres your TPV thread Sod ? Endorser of Premiere Subscriptions at the DIF Empty Re: So,wheres your TPV thread Sod ? Endorser of Premiere Subscriptions at the DIF

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:48 am

thumbs up

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

So,wheres your TPV thread Sod ? Endorser of Premiere Subscriptions at the DIF Empty Re: So,wheres your TPV thread Sod ? Endorser of Premiere Subscriptions at the DIF

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:27 am

thumbs up

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:57 am

Hey Billy man...

Good to see you're still on here.  Looks like Tiswas is just posting the usual bullshit again  lol! 

How's life over there at the moment?

Also what's your current status on Droike?  Haven't seen him around for ages, he's not been on his own forum.  Did you fall out with Droike?  I haven't really thought anything bad of him for ages now, well ever since we used to have our tiff on Fat Controller's forum, now I don't think of him as bad anymore, just more of a truth speaker  thumbs up
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:46 pm

thumbs up

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:52 am

You know I really just don't know what to think anymore. I mean I have no idea who these people are etc.. Sod, Tiswas, Droike...

They could be anybody, it is very strange. At this point now really where do I go from here???  lol!  It's like standing at a giant crossroads and you see the different signs for different places and you just think "huh?"...

These characters, Droike and Tiswas etc.. I have gotten used to them now after a few years of it. I really don't know anything about these people and like you say it is probably the same person all in one. There is no evidence of this, I mean hard evidence. Really we're just talking to somebody who is behind an account with a funny name.

All I know more recently is that I was on Droike's forum for a while, he kind of disappeared from there (the person who controls 'Droike' I mean). So these conversations are arguments are all staged then? I really don't see the point really, why go to such effort all the time. I mean there's not many people who take much interest. There is no way of proving anything Billy mate and that's what is sad about this whole thing.

At least you know that I am a real person, more of an outsider really, but I am a real person with a different way of talking  thumbs up 

Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down