Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2012.....or is it David Icke and the PTB ?

Go down

2012.....or is it David Icke and the PTB ? Empty 2012.....or is it David Icke and the PTB ?

Post  Ben_Mears Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:02 pm

Ok, this was I am considering :-

2012 is just a story started by the PTB, and we have all at some point or other, latched onto it and got all excited, believing that it is gonna start an almighty "awakening" and/or start a series of "natural" catastrophic events around the globe.

I would suggest that this is the more likely scenario :-

- In my opinion, any catastrophic events that happen in 2012 will most likely be carried out by the PTB using advanced technology (ie nothing to do with it being the year 2012).

- In my opinion, the awakening is happening because of David Icke who has spread information which has gone viral across the globe (ie it had nothing to do with the year being 2012). Ironically Icke believed in the 2012 story for a while.

I have not seen any REAL evidence that shows that the Mayans made these predictions for 2012, or any REAL evidence which could convince me that the year 2012 has any connections with a new era in our solar system.

Dont get me wrong, it's nice to romanticise about all this 2012 stuff, but I need to see much more than the spoon fed evidence that we have been given.

There is real evidence that shows that David Icke is spreading the info which is awakening people (and he started doing that way before 2012), and there is real evidence that shows that the PTB use "false flag" events in order to push forward their NWO agenda.

Last edited by Ben_Mears on Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:06 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : some minor grammar errors)

Ben_Mears

Back to top Go down