Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New David Icke Courtcase...!!!

+10
rodin
King of the Mountain
Ciggy
MoMo
Hrafn
ninny
Hagbard Celine
Lady Tis-Shine
true lilly
Sod-Haus...!!!
14 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

New David Icke Courtcase...!!! Empty New David Icke Courtcase...!!!

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:14 am

David Icke is facing a double legal challenge to everything he is now so successfully and incredibly achieving worldwide. Can you help to ensure that his work continues?

Tuesday, 13 September 2011 12:23

New David Icke Courtcase...!!! Doncorleone

While David embarks in his 60th year on the most gruelling speaking tour of his life on the back of spending the entire summer locked away 15 hours a day writing a new book, he is also having to deal with two legal cases which, together, could make it very difficult for him to continue on anything like the scale that he is now achieving, never mind massively expanding his work as he is planning to do.

This comes at precisely the time when he is making such fantastic strides in awakening the world to so many revelations with the promise of so much more to come.

David has been dealing with the first case for a while, but circumstances have now changed dramatically after what would appear to be an external source with considerable funds suddenly paying for very expensive London lawyers to support someone who claims to have no money in a case against David.
This makes the case potentially of far greater significance with regard to David's 21 years of work and where it goes from here.

David cannot reveal the name of the person involved in this case at this time.
People, however, are going to be taken aback - indeed shocked - when they eventually know.
But that is for another day.

New David Icke Courtcase...!!! Ickepamcash

The other legal case is the extraordinary 'libel' action brought against David by Canada's Richard Warman who has a policy of what he calls 'maximum disruption' - setting out to cause maximum disruption to the lives of those that he targets.
The case began in 2002 - yes, 2002 - and it has been continuing ever since with a final trial date in the process of being decided. The legal bill for preparation and trial has been estimated at a high six-digit figure.

If you cannot easily afford to contribute to David's double-legal defence fund then please don't.
These are harsh economic times.

But if you easily can and you wish to help David meet these challenges, then please press the button below.
Nothing is too little.

Thank-you. We shall overcome, no matter what - and no matter who.

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/53343-david-icke-is-facing-a-double-legal-challenge-to-everything-he-is-now-so-successfully-and-incredibly-achieving-worldwide-can-you-help-to-ensure-that-his-work-continues

New David Icke Courtcase...!!! Pamelaickemrsmerton

lmao rolf lmao
Sod-Haus...!!!
Sod-Haus...!!!

Back to top Go down

New David Icke Courtcase...!!! Empty Re: New David Icke Courtcase...!!!

Post  true lilly Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:29 am

Sod-Haus...!!! wrote:
New David Icke Courtcase...!!! Ickepamcash
New David Icke Courtcase...!!! Pamelaickemrsmerton
...shared passion for '70's hair...oh and the millions....and of course,
doing evil...a great, great evil...

...and be grateful it's my bed time...too tired to start explaining
how the evil's, evil partners collude with the evil, by acting as if not...
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:43 am

I think I know who it is, and it is not anything to do with his ex wife. In fact, she had no children from Icke and she was not a dependant of the man!
It must be that Greg Lance Watkins!!! That is who is doing all this rubbish, and if you are a supporter of Mr David Icke please donate some money for Mr Icke to continue his work now! cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:55 am

Aunt Tiswas wrote:I think I know who it is, and it is not anything to do with his ex wife. In fact, she had no children from Icke and she was not a dependant of the man!
It must be that Greg Lance Watkins!!! That is who is doing all this rubbish, and if you are a supporter of Mr David Icke please donate some money for Mr Icke to continue his work now! cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! wrote:From Droinkes Forum...

Re: Disturbing News about Icke

"A few days ago - Someone a newbie (can't remember their user-name) started a thread which was soon deleted, but I managed to copy their post before hand!"

I read this forum and often read what David Icke has to say in regards to our future as opposed to those in power would have us believe.

I’ve had no cause to doubt him until recently – hence the reason for joining today.

Can I please have your opinion on this particular article by Greg Lance-Watkins in response to David Icke’s article?

Full copy follows:

http://stolenkids-hollie.blogspot.co...wn-proven.html (broken link)

http://gl-w.blogspot.com/

Hi,
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN - WITHOUT PREJUDICE:

David ICKE A PROVEN LIAR in collusion with others, as in view of the context and its indisputable linkage to other lies he has freely and openly published and broadcast as fact he has made it VERY clear that he is claiming that I Greg Lance-Watkins am the individual who he dishonestly, irresponsibly, maliciously and gratuitously has labeled, defamed and libeled.
There can be few libels more heinous than a false claim that one is a sexual pervert dismissed the army for criminal sexual offences and subversive comments.

BEFORE WE GO FURTHER:

David ICKE has clearly and irrefutably libeled me as has Butlin Cat by reproducing the libel as has the so called Justice for Hollie Greig FaceBook site by hosting the libel, as have others.

I clearly and unequivocally state that I was in The Green Jackets, I was an Officer Cadet at The Royal Military Academy Sandhurst on a 2 year standard course to a Queen's Commission - that I left the Army of my own choice, that I was NOT dismissed from the Army and that I have never in any walk of life faced charges or accusations of any sexual misdemeanour.

Mr. David ICKE is a liar and has very clearly defamed and libelled me.
>>Butlin Cat:

"from a solid-gold source:
From David Icke = about an hour ago • LikeUnlike • Loading...

very interesting about "GREG LANCE-WATKINS" "sexual preferences" = children?

'Information from Ministry of Defence Army records reveals that a Rifleman Gregory Lancelot Watkins was born in Clifton, Bristol.

He joined what was then the Kings Royal Rifles in December 1959 as a clerk and was posted to Royal Military Academy Sandhurst in a clerical post until May 1960.
The army reports state that Rifleman Watkins was discharged early from National Service in July 1960 as unsuitable because of his sexual preferences and subversive comments.'

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/3...he-high-court- <<

FORTUNATELY I HAVE A SCREEN CAPTURE - THIS COULD COST THOSE INVOLVED OVER £1/2 MILLION + costs!

I reserve my right under law to take such action as I may find expedient against all who have been party to this gross and defamatory Libel.

Now even Mr. Fruit Loop himself has jumped on Hollie Greig to get a piece of the publicity.

Let us look at the facts:
• I was born in Frenchay Hospital in Bristol NOT Clifton.
• I was born 26-Jan-1946
• My Mother Winifred Beatrice Watkins nee Ferris, was registered at 10 Hedwick St., St. George, Bristol at her parent's home.
• My Father Desmond John Watkins was still on active duty as a fighter pilot in the RAF.
• I was christened Gregory Lance Watkins NOT Lancelot.
• I effected the hyphenation of my name on all legal documents from approx 1960 by way of differentiation as
• I knew 3 or 4 other Greg Watkins.
• I have maintained the style to date.
• I joined The Regular Army in about 1964 NOT when I was 13 or 14 in 1959!!
• I joined The Royal Green Jackets at Peninsular Barracks Winchester in the Ox&Bucks LI
• I was NEVER a clerk in or out of the Army.
• I went to The Royal Military Academy Sandhurst, as an Officer Cadet, after completing basic and a course at Beaconsfield.
• The course at RMAS was a two year course.
• I was not Commissioned as I purchased my discharge on two issues of principle, primarily, immediately prior to my Commission.

Is it any wonder these little nurds all hide behind idiot names!
Butlin Cat can't be much older that 17 or 18 at a guess and is an inadequate little creep with a vocabulary l

I've taken the liberty of addressing the posting by the fools as a separate posting and in view of the despicable dishonesty of the filth that are posting such malicious lies like David Icke, Brian Gerrish, Paul Drockton, Belinda McKenzie, Butlin Cat Litter and their like I would appreciate anyone reposting my comment in full anywhere they can on the internet to show just what liars have gathered around promoting the lies surrounding the Hollie Greig 'STORY'.

Thank You - to those who are decent enough and have the integrity to ensure my post is widespread.

SHOULD I DECIDE TO ACT FOR DAMAGES:

• I will set aside: 20% of my net compensation to reward those who provide NEW screen captures of the defamation against me with details making it actionable with a screen capture of each site on which they have posted this entire message.

• 10% for a British Charity caring for abused children. 10% for a British Charity caring for abused women.

• 10% in full or by proportion to anyone assisting in funding my case - they will be refunded all contributed funding by those who have defamed me when they lose as clearly they will.

We have at least a year in which to decide if we wish to act from the last date on which the defamation remained and I'm not entirely sure that that is not 6 years - I'll check later today.

Thank YOU for your support.
We set out to establish the truth and ensure Justice would be seen to be done - it is interesting that for all their self righteous and self promoting endless sordid religion we see people like Brian Gerrish befouling the internet with lies as is Robert Green, Anne Greig, Stuart Usher, Belinda McKenzie, Butlin Cat, Matt Quinn, Sandra Barr, Paul Drockton, Sandie Fox, Ian McFerron, Adam Alden, Christopher Harrison, Shauna McDonald, Keiran Marlow, Barbara Richards, David Icke and others!
Don't forget you can get a part of the 20% for a screen capture of a new instance of defamation of me with details and a copy of a screen capture of your having posted this entire message on a web site or blog.
Thank YOU for YOUR help in shutting down the filth and lies on the internet surrounding Anne Greig's 'STORY'.

May I also suggest that individuals like Liam Ball, Gabe Nelson, Paul Phillips, Dawn? Westwood, Tom George, Susan Keenan, Lesley McLaren and others who have been defamed might care to contact me and I will retain their details and when/if I proceed I will include them in my claim using my very clear, open and shut case as the lead for the Lawyers.

Regards,
Greg_L-W.

PS: Now shall we return to establishing the truth surrounding the Hollie Greig 'STORY' and ensuring Justice is seen to be done and that Anne & Hollie Greig receive the hands on care and attention they clearly need to prevent their further exploitation.
Greg_L-W..

then there's this:

http://www.clydesidetv.com/thecan3.htm

Roughly 49 minutes into the programme Daly asks Green if he had investigated fully the allegations he had made. Green's response is to evade the issue and launch into a rant about 'behaving like a gentleman'.

Bearing in mind that Green is a journalist, and as such therefore should fully understand Daly's position (even if he staunchly disagrees with it); it becomes all the more extraordinary when he rejects Daly's comments expressing regret that Anne Greig had been caused offence by his position. Once again Green re-issues the ultimatum and babbles on about Daly not being a Gentleman...

52 minutes into the programme now; Daly has regained the floor, asked Tony Legend to moderate and move the programme on...
He reiterates the question with regard to the extent on Green's investigation, and asks Green to simply clarify a point with to respect to the specifics of certain allegations he has made...

Green's response this time is to try and deflect what was a perfectly reasonable question by launching into a tirade with respect to a meeting in Edinburgh's Quaker Hall!

"What? What's that go to do with this?" Daly responded.
And I'm sure that very same question ran through the minds of most sane listeners.
It was another utterly pathetic attempt to avoid the issue on the part of Robert Green!

With further moderation from Legend, Daly then quite simply blows the whole issue out the water by pointing out that Sheriff Graeme Buchanan has no Sister and therefore no Brother-in-law.
Highly significant because Green's allegations rotate in part around the Sheriff, his Sister and his Brother-in-law's involvement!

Now; there can be few more serious accusations levelled at a person than that of them being a paedophile... And the point here is where such accusations are made they must be levelled accurately and after full and thorough research.
And this is the very point Mark Daly was making...

It's been put to us that a "small mistake" might have been made, and that it might be the Sheriff's Brother and Sister-in-law who were involved in the ring.
But with such a HUGE allegation a "small mistake" which is repeated time and time again by Green et al, is completely unacceptable and reveals a totally inadequate level of care, attention and competence in terms of the research he has carried out!

Daly then goes on to question the locations where the alleged abuse took place, the circumstances of Anne's Brother's death... At length in fact to provide cogent reasons why many of Green's allegations simply do not stack up...

http://hpanwo.darkbb.com/general-f1/disturbing-news-about-icke-t53.htm

popcorn popcorn popcorn

Is This It...??? thinking hmm thinking hmm thinking hmm
Sod-Haus...!!!
Sod-Haus...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:01 am

Look all you people, if Mr David Icke's ex-wife were going to take him to court and try to sue him for a lot of money, she will not win. In fact, the case will be thrown right out and rightly so! cthulhu The woman had no children, was with Icke not in the beginning of his career and she did not help in building up his campaign for truthseeking at all. Loads of people get married and divorced, and this is sadly one of those facts of life. I am surprised there are no people here who knows the real facts of justice in this nation.
I feel that there are TWO people doing it, and this will get rightly exposed. I will donate a little money to Mr David Icke. cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=183322

Please look into this thread but I think that the admin here would love another SomethingGate!!!
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:10 am

New David Icke Courtcase...!!! Ickedavid09jul2010defam

From Here...

http://stolenkids-hollie.blogspot.com/2010/07/sk-h290-david-icke-others-shown-proven.html

popcorn popcorn popcorn
Sod-Haus...!!!
Sod-Haus...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:30 am

Aunt Tiswas wrote:Look all you people, if Mr David Icke's ex-wife were going to take him to court and try to sue him for a lot of money, she will not win. In fact, the case will be thrown right out and rightly so! cthulhu The woman had no children, was with Icke not in the beginning of his career and she did not help in building up his campaign for truthseeking at all. Loads of people get married and divorced, and this is sadly one of those facts of life. I am surprised there are no people here who knows the real facts of justice in this nation.
I feel that there are TWO people doing it, and this will get rightly exposed. I will donate a little money to Mr David Icke. cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=183322

Please look into this thread but I think that the admin here would love another SomethingGate!!!

I Just Found This...

The Soft Goodbye to David Icke

I shall never forget what we had. My once husband and I.
Forever in my heart I will take with me
The love, the laughter, the great fun and the wonderful adventures together.
And all the experiences that seemed like nightmares, especially in the end
Taught me many things and now I can delete them.
And carry in my heart, the beautiful gifts they did bring.

Back in September of 2005, when I left you … for what I thought was to be the last time?
You asked Credo Mutwa something and sent it to me on September 12th

“Pam … I asked Credo to throw the bones on our relationship …
He said he had not thrown the bones himself
because when dealing with things of such importance to someone
it has to be done by a Sangoma who knows nothing of the background or the people involved.
So he said he told her absolutely nothing except that it involved a relationship.
This is what she said: [excerpts]

They are not ordinary people, both of them.
These are man and wife and they are very much connected.
The colours of their souls are the same and so is their ‘shaking’ (vibration).
They met in a place far away.
They are like two children of one mother.
They are like a sword and a stone, they sharpen each other.
They are separated. The white woman is far away.
There is far more to their connection than they think.
She can’t leave him, he can’t leave her.
Neither has been unfaithful to the other.

“Credo asked if there was evil getting in the way of us.”
“She said: ‘No, I swear to you that there is no evil between this great man and little woman.’”

.........Among the Life we shared together,
the greatest accomplishment I am most grateful for,
was procurring the largest donation you have ever had
with a $230,000 gift to the business in 2005, which, saved it from bankruptcy at the time,
and kept all of us, including your first wife Linda and your children, afloat to continue forward.

“When you hold resentment toward another, you are bound to that condition
by an emotional link that is stronger than steel.

Forgiveness is the only way to dissolve that link and get free.”
Catherine Ponder.

http://flywithmeproductions.com/blog/?cat=103

So Somehow Pamela Managed To Find Almost $1 Quater Of A Million Quid To Keep His Buisness Going,
And Keep His Family Including His Ex Wife From Poverty...

I Suspect Any Money He Has Made After This Will Be Somehow Due To Pamela Saving His Financial Arse...!!!

Because Remember When He Did The Little Gamers Newsletter...

He Was Skint Then...

popcorn popcorn popcorn
Sod-Haus...!!!
Sod-Haus...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:39 pm

That last post of yours is rot Damn'Sod!, it really is and makes Icke look like some type of gigolo. It is sickening too, for it looks disgusting and makes many think that he must of married this lady for financial purposes. Proof is needed for this allegation! Remember that!
Anyway, I do not think it is her, but if you are reading this Mr David Icke just give us all a clue please! cthulhu Why, then we, your GENUINE supporters can see who the real enemy is.
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:45 pm

Aunt Tiswas wrote:That last post of yours is rot Damn'Sod!, it really is and makes Icke look like some type of gigolo. It is sickening too, for it looks disgusting and makes many think that he must of married this lady for financial purposes. Proof is needed for this allegation! Remember that!
Anyway, I do not think it is her, but if you are reading this Mr David Icke just give us all a clue please! cthulhu Why, then we, your GENUINE supporters can see who the real enemy is.

New David Icke Courtcase...!!! Pamelaicke

It's On Pamelas Own Website,
Here...

http://flywithmeproductions.com/blog/?cat=103

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
Sod-Haus...!!!
Sod-Haus...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:38 pm

I personally do not think it is Pamela at all! If it were here than this problem (which all you deractors are cheering about!) will be settled in the divorce settlement. I feel that it is someone who has claimed to be 'slandered' by Mr David Icke.
Anyway, what we supporters of the man should now do is create a website to support this man, maybe a mod or an admin should do it from the DIF and there should be a donations system to help the man.
I feel that David Icke is way to 'old school' to get money from a woman and anyway, he has EVER god given right to make as much £$£$£$ as he wishes. It would be nice to know who these two bastards are, but I feel that it is a TPTB operation against the man. He is becoming too dangerous to them. If you are reading this, Mr Icke please be strong from within and please IGNORE those useless forums and websites of people who are against you. They are just cowards basically who only exist on the power of your strong aura.
This case will be won by David Icke because he is born under a lucky star, and anyway I am not going to particapate in forums ever again!!!
This is my final word and no way will I be part and parcel of useless, faceless cyber bullying.
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:44 pm

New David Icke Courtcase...!!! Davidickeexsheep

They Have Said No Speculating, But People Are Going To Be Shocked And Taken Aback...

Maybe It's Daisy...!!!

New David Icke Courtcase...!!! 455573 New David Icke Courtcase...!!! 455573 New David Icke Courtcase...!!! 455573
Sod-Haus...!!!
Sod-Haus...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:51 pm

All you bastards are enjoying aren't you! Have you bastards ever have a life of your own!!! cthulhu
David Icke, will NEVER take money from a woman and that is a fact and anyway, he has been able to obtain finances from other sources. IN fact, Mr David Icke should be SUING people who say this against him. Yeah accd to all here, he is a conman, a crook, a whatever but remember the name of David Icke is the ENGINE of this forum, like it is for Infinate Whatever forum. cthulhu The bastards from IL forum where absolute blind followers of the man, but stopped since the webmaster WISELY stopped allowing spam pms advertising that forum! That is a fact, so remember it now.
There are two people who are taking Icke to court but they will not win! Anyway his talks are selling well and his profile is extremely high on Google so there is nothing you people can ever do.
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:04 pm

I Reckon It's Daisy Sueing Icke...

He Has Been Sacked,

And Look What He Is Writing On Twitter...

New David Icke Courtcase...!!! Daisytweets

New David Icke Courtcase...!!! Daisytweets2

New David Icke Courtcase...!!! Daisytweets3

He Needs The Money To Keep His Lavish Lifestyle Going...

https://twitter.com/#!/seanshhh

jawdrop jawdrop jawdrop
Sod-Haus...!!!
Sod-Haus...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:14 pm

So now people are claiming it is that lovely Sean!!! How low and desperate. Sean is still the webmaster of the DIF and he is a LOYAL friend of Mr David Icke OK.
This will go to court I am afraid to say, but on that day, then everybody will know who is the person doing all this bad stuff.
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:38 pm

Icke has become a danger...the overkill of
Promotion and Protection of the blatant schill,
all over the WEB NET of lies, has discredited
the whole CONspiracy Industry...and the NET,
that more than seems to be, too busy hiding
the very ugly truth of David Icke, to dare to
give up any search that contain any proofs of
his, and his backers, ultimate plot, to even
appear to their claimed job, of "searching" for
what people are asking for.

Oh yes, you can find some, genuine anti-Icke
comments, videos etc. but they all come with,
a 'Mountain' of attacks against those who do
not buy his INSANE PREACHINGS. Yes, 'they'
do keep making sure Icke 'wins' 'The NUMBERS
Game'...IDIOTS...The NUMBERS Game LOSES
THE BIG GAME.

And Those Who Matter, Know That.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:44 pm

This Reply Just Censored/Removed...

New David Icke Courtcase...!!! Kaiserm

New David Icke Courtcase...!!! 455573 New David Icke Courtcase...!!! 455573 New David Icke Courtcase...!!! 455573
Sod-Haus...!!!
Sod-Haus...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Hagbard Celine Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:48 pm

Is Lance Watkins Butlincat? I get emails from him. He spoke at Britcon.
Hagbard Celine
Hagbard Celine

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:11 pm

Don't mention that bastard's name to me, EVER!!! cthulhu
Someone has done negative magick against David Icke and I am going to give him protective prayer, right now!!!
A message to Kaiser, you are going to end up getting banned if you keep carrying on but as for me, I do not give a damn if I get banned cos I do not want to bow to some moderators who I do not particularly like OK. Fuck off is my message to you if you think I am false, but it is the presence of me and other forum members which is paying your wages OK. cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
The exwife is someone everybody expects, but the truth is way more shocking OK. As this is going through the courts, Icke cannot disclose anything because of the law of the land. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:21 pm

Ahh, but lets put the blame where it belongs:
"tintin".

Bloody stupid to have so personally involved himself
in attacking, with the aid of proudly self confessed
satanists like "cori" et al, one powerless old woman
who dared to share how she's survived 50 years of
attacks by satanists.

And even more stupid to have promoted himself
as 'Bigger and More Untouchable' than David Icke.

Car Bombs, threats of a "Burning Necklace" and
near fatal bashing's, were most definitely overkill.

Insanely compounded by Teams of Pro-Ickests,
Publicly cheering on and threatening more of
the same, against that, known to be real, person.

You could call it, 'Suicide by Ego', in that it would
take one insanely huge ego, to believe that those
near 20 million views, were by a majority of people
who were suckered by "tintin", and not those who
watched for his plots. Many of which that "tintin"
and his team, also just had to, boast of pulling off.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:42 pm

true lilly wrote:...and who HIDES...and WHY...
https://sodlikeproductions.forumotion.com/memberlist?mode=overall_posters
New David Icke Courtcase...!!! Firstnew
Internet troll jailed for mocking deaths of teens
astrocreep

true lilly wrote:Yep, those DIF New David Icke Courtcase...!!! 844424 Fools are Lurking... New David Icke Courtcase...!!! 567573 pale ... New David Icke Courtcase...!!! 449107794