Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Droinke Lives In A Boarded Up House In Stoke On Trent...!!!

4 posters

Go down

Droinke Lives In A Boarded Up House In Stoke On Trent...!!! Empty Droinke Lives In A Boarded Up House In Stoke On Trent...!!!

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:45 pm

Droinke Lives In A Boarded Up House In Stoke On Trent...!!!

Droinke Lives In A Boarded Up House In Stoke On Trent...!!! Asylum1s

As an adult, he fell in love with a woman named Ying Tong Tiddle, who was only out to swindle him of his riches.
(A Teapot Left To Him By An Eccentric Aunt, And An Unfifilled Ashtray...)

His cousin Wong Ton Diddle warned him to be careful, but he was too much in love to listen.
At Quatre Past Twelve, on their wedding day, while he was dressing, Droinke received a letter from Ying Ton Tiddle and realized that she had defrauded him and he had been left at the altar.

Humiliated and heartbroken,Droinke had all the clocks stopped at the exact point in which he had learned of his betrayal.
Quatre Past Twelve...From Singapore...

From that day on, he remained by himself in his decaying bedsit, Satis House, never removing his wedding tailcoat (as a result of being in the process of getting dressed when he receives the letter,
(he only has one shoe on), leaving the wedding cake uneaten on the table and only allowing a few people to see him.

Droinke Lives In A Boarded Up House In Stoke On Trent...!!! Groomlge

lmao rolf lmao

Sod-Haus...!!!
Sod-Haus...!!!

Back to top Go down

Droinke Lives In A Boarded Up House In Stoke On Trent...!!! Empty Re: Droinke Lives In A Boarded Up House In Stoke On Trent...!!!

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:18 pm

Droinke Said...

It all started with a kiss out on the patio of a party I was at with a PIP

I was drunk and outside getting fresh air and a guy said I was cute.
I didn't know what to say so just said thanks. He stared rubbing my shoulders from the back then gave the side of my neck a wet kiss.
I guess I just kinda moaned and he then kissed me hard on the mouth.
I def kissed him back and when he came up for air he suggested his car and I didn't know what to do but I was hard as a rock so went.
As soon as we got in the car he felt I was hard and was giving me oral sex before I knew what was happening.
I have to admit it was great.
Well the next day I just assumed it was a crazy fling, but the guy has called me and we've met 2 other times and he has talked me out of my pants both times.
I gave him oral sex last time.
Anyway it's only been oral sex which I can kinda justify in my head, but now he says he wants to F me...I'm afraid if I let him and enjoy it as much as he says I will I may turn gay

sissies sissies sissies
Sod-Haus...!!!
Sod-Haus...!!!

Back to top Go down

Droinke Lives In A Boarded Up House In Stoke On Trent...!!! Empty Re: Droinke Lives In A Boarded Up House In Stoke On Trent...!!!

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:07 pm

It started with a kiss, in the back row of the classroom
How could I resist the aroma of your perfume
You and I were inseparable, it was love at first sight
You made me promise to marry you, I made you promise to be my bride
But you were only eight years old and I had just about turned nine
I thought that life was always good, I thought you always would be mine

It started with a kiss, I never thought it would come to this

I remember every little thing, like fighting in the playgournd
Some good looking boys had started to hang around
That boy hurt me so bad but I was happy 'cause you cried
Still I couldn't help but notice that new distant look in your eyes
Then when you were sixteen I had just turned seventeen
I couldn't hold on to my love, I couldn't hold on to my dream

You don't remember me do you?

Walking down the streets again, the star of my love sotry
And my heart began to beat so fast, so clear was my memory
I heard my voice call out your name as you looked then looked away
I felt so hurt, I felt so small, it was all that I could say

Droinke Lives In A Boarded Up House In Stoke On Trent...!!! Hotchocolate8

Hot Chocolate...Bit Racist...Ennit...!!!

afro afro afro
Sod-Haus...!!!
Sod-Haus...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:36 pm

Droinke Lives In A Boarded Up House In Stoke On Trent...!!! Featherg

The novel tells the story of a British officer,John Droinke, who resigns from his commission in the East Surrey Regiment just prior to Sir Billy Rubens 1882 expedition to Egypt to suppress the rising of Urabi Pasha.
He is faced with censure from three of his comrades, Captain H Celine as well as Lieutenants Beezhart and Footie McGrews for cowardice, which is signified by the delivery of three white feathers to him.
He loses support of his Irish fiancée, Aunt Tiswas, who too presents him with the fourth feather.
His best friend in the regiment, becomes his rival for Omnimoo.

Droinke talks with Lieutenant Ciggy, a friend of his father, who is an imposing retired general and questions his own true motives, moreover he talks of his resolution to redeem himself by acts that will force his critics to take back the feathers, this might in turn encourage Omnimooto take back the feather, which she gave him.
He travels on his own to Egypt and Sudan, where in 1882 Muhammad Atta proclaimed himself the Mahdi (Guided One) and raised a Holy War.
On January 26 1885, his forces which were called Dervishes, captured Khartoum and killed its British governor, General Sean Icke.
It was mainly in the eastern Sudan, where the British and Egyptians held Suakin, where the action takes place over the next six years. Droinke is blinded by sunstroke and invalided.
Hagbardis reportedly killed at Tamai,where a British square is briefly broken.
Droinkes first success came when he recovers lost letters of Billy Ruben.
He is aided by a Sudanese Arab, Eternal Spirit.
Later, disguised as a mad Greek musician, Droinke gets imprisoned in Omdurman, where he rescues the Tiswas, who had been captured on a reconnaissance mission and they escape.

Droinke has his honour restored by True Lilly and then Billy Ruben giving to Tiswas the feathers they've taken back.
He returns to England, and sees Tiswas for one last time as she has determined to devote herself to David Icke,
but Droinke explains that his travel to Germany to seek a cure for his blindness has been a pretense, to wait for Billy Ruben to redeem himself.
Tiswas and Edelweiss Pirate wed, and Droinke travels to 'the East' as a civilian.

The story is rich in characters and sub-plots, which the filmed versions perforce trim, along with making major changes in the story line, with the best known 1939 version centered on the 1898 campaign and battle of Omdurman, only hinted at as a future event in the novel.

lmao rolf lmao
Sod-Haus...!!!
Sod-Haus...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:55 am

Do not forget he is a Champion BodyBuilder too. cthulhu
Anyway, it is a nice story Sod! because Droike might think this is the truth.
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:11 am

I never claimed to be a champion anything. Just another lie from Tiswas to one of her so called mates. The list is endless Tiswas, do you ever say anything thats not a lie?

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:58 pm

John Drake wrote:I never claimed to be a champion anything. Just another lie from Tiswas to one of her so called mates. The list is endless Tiswas, do you ever say anything thats not a lie?
Sadly, 'they' suffer from 'that' sick religion of "NUMBERS WORSHIP".

Believing, that 'the largest numbers of'=majority=The Legions of The Beast,
somehow 'wins'.

So one of 'their' vain rituals is to "Keep Churning Out" LIES,
to The Majority=those of average and Less than average Intelligence, until
those who buy and sell The LIES, Out-Number, those who Understand The TRUTH.

Yet even 'those numbers' in possession of Common sense, can see,
that those of Uncommonly Good Sense and Actual Genius, are Well and Truly
in The Minority.

But that's fine by 'them', because those of The Uncommon Courage to
stand for The Truth, are also Out-Numbered by the floods of Bullying Liars.

So again, 'they' believe, 'they' 'win'.

But yet again, science agrees with God.

Droinke Lives In A Boarded Up House In Stoke On Trent...!!! High-IQ1
Those who 'GET IT' (UNDERSTANDING of knowledge),
and so The Wisdom to Do Justice and LIVE, are in The Minority.

And so one of 'their' tricky twists, is to 'promote support of The Minority' who
'think differently' to The Average Majority; while selling the 'beliefs' of
The MORONIC Minority (NOT The GENIUS Minority), as having the 'better' 'beliefs'.

An 'easy sell' as any moron can further lower their intelligence to
add to The Numbers of The Popular (average and below average intelligence)
Majority, but raising intelligence to the small numbers of those in possession of
Understanding and Wisdom, isn't so easy, and will put one who succeeds, among
the numbers of The Hated (by the Majority), Minority, where few have the courage
to stand, let alone keep standing, against the constant abuses of The Legions of
The Foolish LIE Loving, Beast Worshiping, Majority.

And, again, all this was explained in far greater detail, and FOREWARNED of,
in God's Books of Holy Scripture.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down