Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spot the Droike

5 posters

Go down

Spot the Droike Empty Spot the Droike

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:47 am

Now all you EVERYDAY POSTERS, we are aware of Droike's tactics and the way he seems to gatecrash the DIF. I am hoping if any of you will be able to spot the Droike, or his new user name.
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Spot the Droike Empty Re: Spot the Droike

Post  Goldy Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:12 am

Think me Got it Very Happy

' loner'

Take a shifty see what yer think. Logicbomb's already on to him ha, wont be long b/f she clicks :?:

Goldy

Back to top Go down

Spot the Droike Empty That Droinke...???

Post  Damn'sod..!!! Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:13 pm

I Might Have Spotted Him

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=62069

Hey Droinke I Have Forgotten My Username For Your Forum...???

Sad
Damn'sod..!!!
Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

https://sodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:54 am

Its Damn'sod..!!! although why you didn't just look at one of your posts i don't know.

What a bunch of wasters that's all i can say. You actually spend time trying to work out who's me in the Icke forum and the best of it is I'm not even in it. Its a fucking obsession with Tiswas she never shuts up about it but to find out there's actually other people who have it as a pastime is quiet funny. The walking cake hole and Tiswas i can understand but you sod, wouldn't you have more fun banging one out or something?

I see they have banned Ronald Wieck (goldengoose) on DIF. I wonder how they will justify that, oh that's right they wont have to because if anyone asks why Rons banned the post will be deleted and the asker banned. The only reason they had to ban Ron was to shut him up therefore there are people on there who have things they don't want you to hear. Its like 1984 people just disappear in the night for saying the "wrong" thing. Icke should write a new book, its title should be "and the truth shall get you banned".

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Damn'sod..!!! Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:53 pm

Droike wrote:
Its Damn'sod..!!! although why you didn't just look at one of your posts i don't know.

Well I Couldn't Work Out The Exclamation Mark To Fullstop Ratio...!!!

The walking cake hole and Tiswas i can understand but you sod, wouldn't you have more fun banging one out or something?

Hmmmmn...!!!
Your Exposure Of Miss Mars Springs To Mind,
But I Thought Puppet On There Might Have Been Omni,
Probably Because Of The Kiwi Bird Avatar...

I see they have banned Ronald Wieck (goldengoose) on DIF. I wonder how they will justify that, oh that's right they wont have to because if anyone asks why Rons banned the post will be deleted and the asker banned. The only reason they had to ban Ron was to shut him up therefore there are people on there who have things they don't want you to hear. Its like 1984 people just disappear in the night for saying the "wrong" thing. Icke should write a new book, its title should be "and the truth shall get you banned".

Can't Argue With That...!!!

Damn'sod..!!!
Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:48 pm

Yes but Mr Know-It-all Droike, why the hell do you always come back into that forum even aftger you have been banned so many times. Are you addicted to the Buddha Icke boards or something???
so you know the personal details of this banned guy, why not call him into your forum, and he can spill the beans. What a Face
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:31 am

Sod i didn't expose Tiswas as Mrs Mars. I was reading posts on the icke forum and happened to read a post by "Mrs mars" i simply commented to Tiswas that it was obviously her you could tell a mile away AND THATS WHY THEY BANNED HER. That's not the same as searching a forum and trying to find a person. She simple stood out like a pork chop at a Jewish wedding.

Why would you think it was Omni because of a kiwi picture? Omnis from Australia the Kiwi is the emblem of New Zealand. Last i heard both hate being mistaken for the other.

Tiswas you have got some fucking front to question my actions when you do the same thing. I sometimes join the DIF but for different reasons than you and what the fuck has it got to do with you anyway. Ive told you every now and again myself and some friends have some fun by signing up to the Icke forum and placing bets on how long it will take to get banned. Its quite simple, someone proposes a post and we bet on whether that post will get a ban or not odds come into play. We also have side bets like how long will it be before someone calls you this or that.

Personal details what the fuck are you on head case. His names Ronald Wieck he has a TV show called hardfire and Ive spoken to him many times. So what are you trying to insinuate here? Another one of your fantasy stalker episodes?

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Damn'sod..!!! Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:41 pm

Droike wrote:Sod i didn't expose Tiswas as Mrs Mars. I was reading posts on the icke forum and happened to read a post by "Mrs mars" i simply commented to Tiswas that it was obviously her you could tell a mile away AND THATS WHY THEY BANNED HER. That's not the same as searching a forum and trying to find a person. She simple stood out like a pork chop at a Jewish wedding.

Why would you think it was Omni because of a kiwi picture? Omnis from Australia the Kiwi is the emblem of New Zealand. Last i heard both hate being mistaken for the other.

Well I Wasn'nt Particulary Looking For Your Alter Ego Droinke,
On The David Icke Forum.

But This

hagita

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=62069

Could Have Been You...

It Struck Me As A Droinke Being A Bit More Subtle....

But I Suppose You Don't Do Subtle Very Often...

More Like A Bull In A Chinashop...!!!

And The Omni Thing...

Antipodean References Ain't It...???

Rolling Eyes
Damn'sod..!!!
Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:37 pm

Hagita sounds like the feminine version of ................Hagbard. I think Ferd got it right when he called you Droikeback or something. Laughing Laughing Laughing
So you are supposed to be from Isreal, and why did your acting career fail Droike?? You could of won a BAFTA, an Oscar or dare I say it a award for the other sort of acting (because that is YOUR CLASS).
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:36 am

Nah sod i think you just messed up and confused new zealanders with Australians.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:45 am

Tiswas wrote:Hagita sounds like the feminine version of ................Hagbard. I think Ferd got it right when he called you Droikeback or something. Laughing Laughing Laughing
So you are supposed to be from Isreal, and why did your acting career fail Droike?? You could of won a BAFTA, an Oscar or dare I say it a award for the other sort of acting (because that is YOUR CLASS).

How the fuck do you dream this crap up and more importantly do you actually believe it yourself?

What the fuck has what Hagita sounds like got to do with me? Fuck all but your crazy mind has for some reason dreamt up its like the feminine version of Hagbard and not only that you have taken it for granted i am this Hagita .

From Israel, acting career, what the fuck are you talking about you crazy bitch.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  omnimemoo Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:33 am

Droike wrote:Nah sod i think you just messed up and confused new zealanders with Australians.

Confusin us ,is Something which both countries hate. !!!!.. grrrr....But we still love each other !!!
omnimemoo
omnimemoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down