Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How many lives does Ickes `fearmongering` destroy?

+5
eternal_spirit
Daisy_Icke
thirdvave
daisy chainsaw
Hrafn
9 posters

Go down

How many lives does Ickes `fearmongering` destroy? Empty How many lives does Ickes `fearmongering` destroy?

Post  Hrafn Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:27 am

Its all fearmongering, He leads you in and leaves you stranded..
Many give up, although there is the few that do manage to wade out of the quagmire he weaves..
your thoughts?

Hrafn

Back to top Go down

How many lives does Ickes `fearmongering` destroy? Empty Re: How many lives does Ickes `fearmongering` destroy?

Post  daisy chainsaw Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:32 am

It's all stolen second hand mysticism anyway, just like the nefarious potseed stole their so called artwork from the credible drhemp.
daisy chainsaw
daisy chainsaw

Back to top Go down

How many lives does Ickes `fearmongering` destroy? Empty Re: How many lives does Ickes `fearmongering` destroy?

Post  thirdvave Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:47 am

My life is full and my icketrooper boots are so shiny adolf
thirdvave
thirdvave

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisy_Icke Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:06 am

thirdvave wrote:My life is full and my icketrooper boots are so shiny adolf

Do tell! cpn
Daisy_Icke
Daisy_Icke

http://www.nazi.com

Back to top Go down

Post  thirdvave Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:07 pm

Mine boots are full and my icketrooper life iz shiny adolf
thirdvave
thirdvave

Back to top Go down

Post  eternal_spirit Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:24 pm

David Icke has completely fulfilled me, I am alive

eternal_spirit

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥WW♥ Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:15 pm

eternal_spirit wrote:David Icke has completely fulfilled me, I am alive

rolf rolf We got another live one!
♥WW♥
♥WW♥

Back to top Go down

Post  eternal_spirit Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:52 pm

I spent time reading Icke's news forum on his site then I saw he had a forum so joined, its a wonderful place you should try it

eternal_spirit

Back to top Go down

Post  darthmiike Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:56 pm

eternal_spirit wrote:I spent time reading Icke's news forum on his site then I saw he had a forum so joined, its a wonderful place you should try it
I did i was banned before I ever posted ,so i've took off the gloves the infinite gloves and decided to act, problem reaction solution
darthmiike
darthmiike

http://darthmiike.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:20 pm

eternal_spirit wrote:I spent time reading Icke's news forum on his site then I saw he had a forum so joined, its a wonderful place you should try it

You're almost as thick as Tiswas. aaargh
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:46 am

Welcome in Eternal Spirit, and to be called thick by you Ciggy is a great compliments (hey just let Ferd go from your mind control tactics - and get this I forgive him because he is younger than me OK). cthulhu
Eternal Spirit and I have been online pals for a long time, and some of his thoughtforms I do not agree with but he is a OK man. cthulhu
Anyway it is like you respecting but not liking Intruder isn't it Ciggy. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisy_Icke Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:17 am

Who is this "Ferd" you speak of, and why have we not banned him yet?
Daisy_Icke
Daisy_Icke

Back to top Go down

Post  eternal_spirit Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:21 am

At least icke likes Muslims and knows his way around the talmud, unlike you turds

eternal_spirit

Back to top Go down

Post  darthmiike Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:25 am

eternal_spirit wrote:At least icke likes Muslims and knows his way around the talmud, unlike you turds
wtf has liking muslims got to do with anything, perfect example of what is wrong with the dif ,such a binary ideology you people have, muslim good ,hebrew bad ,people are inherently just people and religion has nothing to do with their innate gooodness or badness .
darthmiike
darthmiike

http://darthmiike.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:49 pm

Yeah, they're easy victims of the big Dialectic.

Tastes great, less filling...
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisy_Icke Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:05 pm

They are victims when We tell them to be victims. adolf
Daisy_Icke
Daisy_Icke

Back to top Go down

Post  eternal_spirit Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:04 am

Are you a supremacist Jew?

eternal_spirit

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisy_Icke Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:41 am

eternal_spirit wrote:Are you a supremacist Jew?

We at Icketannia rule supreme. We rule the waves. The sun never sets on the Ickeish Empire. Jews are put on this earth to give us money, bribing us not to ban them.

Now bow before your Queen.
Daisy_Icke
Daisy_Icke

Back to top Go down

Post  Hrafn Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:10 am

eternal_spirit wrote:At least icke likes Muslims and knows his way around the talmud, unlike you turds

Eh dizzy

Hrafn

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down