Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sick Mind & Degenerate Mentality of Eternalspirit-aka-Positive Forward

+8
Joe Hill
sharky
uckinfuglyfug
John Drake
Lady Tis-Shine
daddlepoms
Billy Ruben
MoMo
12 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Sick Mind & Degenerate Mentality of Eternalspirit-aka-Positive Forward - Page 3 Empty Re: The Sick Mind & Degenerate Mentality of Eternalspirit-aka-Positive Forward

Post  Joe Hill Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:58 pm

true lilly wrote:
Well, I've yet to disagree with you Joe Hill. The Sick Mind & Degenerate Mentality of Eternalspirit-aka-Positive Forward - Page 3 832261

Well thank you and pleased to make your aquaintance. wave

As it happens, we might have met, if you had been on david icke forum over the last three or four years.

I went by another name.

Joe Hill
Joe Hill

Back to top Go down

The Sick Mind & Degenerate Mentality of Eternalspirit-aka-Positive Forward - Page 3 Empty Re: The Sick Mind & Degenerate Mentality of Eternalspirit-aka-Positive Forward

Post  true lilly Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:28 pm

Joe Hill wrote:
true lilly wrote:
Well, I've yet to disagree with you Joe Hill. The Sick Mind & Degenerate Mentality of Eternalspirit-aka-Positive Forward - Page 3 832261

Well thank you and pleased to make your aquaintance. The Sick Mind & Degenerate Mentality of Eternalspirit-aka-Positive Forward - Page 3 34861

As it happens, we might have met, if you had been on david icke forum over the last three or four years.

I went by another name.
I was banned a little over 2 years ago.
I was vera susa there, because they lied and said true lilly was already registered. The Sick Mind & Degenerate Mentality of Eternalspirit-aka-Positive Forward - Page 3 2803512470
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  mugglez Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:21 am

Joe Hill wrote:eternal_spirit, I must confirm is a weasel of a man.

He treats people like shit on DIF and then whines when people retaliate.

Mods like merlincove always side with him and I_am practically protects him like a she-bear protects her cub.

His politics aside (neo nazi vril worshipper) he is low and sneaky and cowardly.

The slimy Iago makes me want to chuck up.The Sick Mind & Degenerate Mentality of Eternalspirit-aka-Positive Forward - Page 3 Vomit-smiley-1538

Hi joe hill............. thumbs up A very sophisticated ,nuanced and accurate analysis of the situ........... tiphat

Pleased to make your acquaintance and welcome to the party............here we may speak and edit freely. There is no favouritism....... tiphat to the sodster.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKU3AOs0z-A
mugglez
mugglez

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:30 am

Mods like merlincove always side with him and I_am practically protects him like a she-bear protects her cub.

His politics aside (neo nazi vril worshipper) he is low and sneaky and cowardly.

The slimy Iago makes me want to chuck up.The Sick Mind & Degenerate Mentality of Eternalspirit-aka-Positive Forward - Page 3 Vomit-smiley-1538

Welcome aboard Joe Hill............I know i'm not the only one who sees through eternalidiotspirit and as snoops I tried to help him for a few years at DIFtardia but he refuses to be truthful..so I would just like to know his justification for deliberately lying to promote fear and hate...........after all isn't David Ickes claim to promote love shown to be fraudulent when he publishes the same lies as eternalidiotspirit and his forum management protects the neo nazis?

I recently as Petunia had a neo nazi on the ropes and Posted Data that definitively refuted his lies and atlantabizgirl (new age, alice bailey, lucis trust) edited my Posts, then ex-sheep slapped me with a 10 day suspension and 10 points.the suspensionis now 20 days old and will not be lifted........... thumbs up lmao rolf noway wave wacky boobies cpn

This place is great because they obviously moniter it so I can shove my sharp stick up their asses and they know it......... cheers
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:31 am

The Sick Mind & Degenerate Mentality of Eternalspirit-aka-Positive Forward - Page 3 Funny-pictures-kitten-has-a-happy
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  sharky Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:50 am

Thou becamest a pillar of patience and didst emulate the Forefathers,
O righteous one: Job in his sufferings, Joseph in temptations, and
the life of the bodiless while in the body
“IF YOU ARE AFRAID, LEAVE”
“IF YOU ARE NOT CERTAIN, WITHDRAW”
“IF YOU CANNOT COPE, RENOUNCE”
“YOU MUST DIE IN VICES, TO BE BORN IN VIRTUES!”
“IF MERE CURIOSITY HAS BROUGHT YOU HERE, LEAVE!”
“KNOW THYSELF!”
“DUST YOU ARE AND, AGAIN, DUST YOU SHALL BECOME!”
“TO DIE, YOU WERE BORN!”
“TO BETTER EMPLOY YOUR LIFE, THINK OF DEATH!”
“IF AVARICE GUIDES YOU, GO AWAY!”
"IF YOU PAY HOMAGE TO HUMAN DISTINCTIONS, LEAVE, FOR HERE WE KNOW THEM NOT!”
“IF YOU FEAR TO BE REPRIMENDED OVER YOUR DEFECTS, DO NOT PROCEED!”
“IF YOU LIE, YOU SHALL BE EXPOSED!”
“IF YOU ARE AFRAID, WITHDRAW!”

http://soul-of-the-pillar.blogspot.com/2011/02/nazism-and-new-age.html

The best personal example of neo-Nazi ideology merged with NA thought is David Icke,

The Sick Mind & Degenerate Mentality of Eternalspirit-aka-Positive Forward - Page 3 T_rainbow_swastika

former BBC commentator turned Green Party activist and "son of the godhead" guru, whose seminars are crowded with NAers and neo-Nazis alike. Likewise the British magazine _Rainbow Ark_ and the Australian periodical _Nexus_, which Icke recommends to his followers. (For a good overview of Icke, see "From Green Messiah to New Age Nazi", _Left Green Perspectives_, Jan. 1996.) [Note the quotes by Icke, many of which are almost verbatim Bailey teachings.] Also worthy of mention is the "New Acropolis", ostensibly a NA philosophy club to outsiders, but a Fascist group known by insiders to be imitating the Third Reich.
Reasons for Hitler's failure to usher in the new humanity are given by various NA sources: he was premature; he did not coordinate with the "Hierarchy" but tried to build a rival power base [see below for confirmation]; his vision for mankind wasn't global enough; he was blocked by the "old order". If any of Hitler's NA critics detected any weakness in him toward the Christianity which they are working to eliminate, they have yet to mention it.
sharky
sharky

Back to top Go down

Post  uckinfuglyfug Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:38 am

The slimy Iago makes me want to chuck up.

LOL more lies, (maybe you're another one of my troll stalker posse cyber groupies) or another sock puppet of snoopoopsalotofgas aka petunia aka barnacle bill aka elkabong etc)

If what you said was true then how come I've been temporarily banned 4 or 5 times (put on warning) had countless threads of mine trashed and trolled.

Certainly doesn't make me a favourite with the mods. I've had more naughty points than most.

Me being abusive? LOL, after being stalked called everything under the sun for years on end. It's called me dishing out a bit of karma and giving trolls a taste of their own sick medicine. So fess up who are you on? Could be a number of sickos. Twisted Evil

Next part of this post is to BARNACLE BILL AKA Elkabong
a potty minded lying half a nob guillotine scrote sock puppet
aka petunia (on DIF) noticed he's on warning again, sn vio for being a sick fuck racist zionist spammer troll... Twisted Evil lol!

As for the silly claims of Icke being a Nazi and DIF being infested LOL, it don't add up - because many posters who took the Germans side adolf have been banned, very few pro Judaic/Zionist scuz ball - racist anti Germnaic posters have not, satan and have free spam fests of hate against Germans for 5 years (snoopoopalotofgass in particular) - if Icke and the mods were Nazis then this would not be allowed. noway

Also I've read enough of Icke's books to know he has nothing nice to say about Nazis. Therefore your myths are just that, myths..but we know what Zionist kosher liars are like. It's a Talmudic mandate to lie. Talmud is the basis of orthodox Judaism no matter what lies el kabong will come up with to deny this - go look it up (Jewish sources) - Orthodox etc Jews readily admit what I say about Talmud being central to their faith/laws. Twisted Evil tiphat

Last edited by uckinfuglyfug on Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : More emoticons)
uckinfuglyfug
uckinfuglyfug

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Hill Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:48 pm

uckinfuglyfug wrote:LOL more lies, (maybe you're another one of my troll stalker posse cyber groupies)

As far as I am aware, you don't have any groupies apart from I_am and merlincove that pop up on threads anytime you get pwned.

Then they wave their magic shitsticks and hey presto, all your posts remain and poster accouints drop like flies.

You tumor of a man.

uckinfuglyfug wrote:
or another sock puppet of snoopoopsalotofgas aka petunia aka barnacle bill aka elkabong etc)

Who am I? I am Joe Hill, your worst fucking nightmare pal. afro

uckinfuglyfug wrote:
If what you said was true then how come I've been temporarily banned 4 or 5 times (put on warning) had countless threads of mine trashed and trolled.

Certainly doesn't make me a favourite with the mods. I've had more naughty points than most.

And yet there are people who have been banned first time around without 5 reprieves.

What does THAT tell us? thinking hmm

uckinfuglyfug wrote:
Me being abusive? LOL, after being stalked called everything under the sun for years on end. It's called me dishing out a bit of karma and giving trolls a taste of their own sick medicine.

sn vio

The truth is that you are a whiny wet Wormtongue of a character that casts himself as a victim whilst in reality plays the villain.

uckinfuglyfug wrote:
So fess up who are you on? Could be a number of sickos. Twisted Evil

Get to fuck recon boy.

Go tell your masters that they can't kill Joe Hill. noway

Last edited by Joe Hill on Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : thought I would type the same post telling Eternal Smirnoff to go fuck himself twice)
Joe Hill
Joe Hill

Back to top Go down

Post  sharky Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:16 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

thumbs up
Joe Hill kicks eternalidiotspirit ass all over the Board!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!

rolf lmao cheese cheers lol!

wave

whistle cpn rimshot tholms The Sick Mind & Degenerate Mentality of Eternalspirit-aka-Positive Forward - Page 3 989904

fup

noob

butt butt butt butt butt The Sick Mind & Degenerate Mentality of Eternalspirit-aka-Positive Forward - Page 3 171877

mjackson
jackson

cheers
sharky
sharky

Back to top Go down

Post  sharky Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:26 pm

[quote="uckinfuglyfug" aka eternalspirit.]

rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin

The Sick Mind & Degenerate Mentality of Eternalspirit-aka-Positive Forward - Page 3 It12

Next part of this post is to BARNACLE BILL AKA Elkabong
a super brilliant analyst of current and historical events aka petunia (on DIF) noticed he's on warning again, for pwning nazi new age trolls... Twisted Evil lol!

As for the insightful claims of Icke being a Nazi and DIF being infested, they are true.

Also I've read enough of Icke's books to know he has nothing but nice to say about Nazis, the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, he denies the Holocaust and he hates Israel and wants to see it destroyed.

Therefore your truths are just that, truths..but we know what Zionist Genuisesare like. It's a Talmudic mandate to tell the truth. Talmud is not the basis of orthodox Judaism no matter what lies eternalidiotspirit will come up with to deny this - go look it up (Jewish sources) - Orthodox etc Jews readily admit what I say about Talmud being central to their faith/laws. [/size]
[/quote]

Ahoy!!!! shit 4 brainz neo nazi new age sock puppet.....just read my Posts about the Talmud and Icke and you will see your lies exposed. And Ickes Neo nazi New age beliefs............how fukin' stooooooooooooopid are you?

Oh, right....I forgot.............. thumbs up lmao rolf

Lissen up you chickenshit douchebag...........you still haven't answered my question: Why do you lie?

Be a man for once in your wretched life.....die on your feet or continue to live on your goo gobbling knees........ rolf lmao

Can't go running to the mods here can you? You crybaby bitch......................I'm gonna ride you like a Rodeo Pony.......

lol!

Here's your Thread of the New Year you ignorant bitch........above in this Thread is the exposure of your lies.........again, how fuking stoooooooooooooopid are you? You asshole....... thumbs up

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=195831

Your Lie

It's a Talmudic mandate to lie

The Truth

These responses are Posted in the Posts above.......eternalspirit refuses to admit he lies..............that..is pathetic.....

http://freemasonry.bcy.ca/anti-masonry/van_hyning.html

eternalspirits lie

"To communicate anything to a goy about our religious relations would be equal to the killing of all Jews, for if the goyim knew what we teach about them they would kill us openly. (Libbre David 37)." Libbre David 37.

The Truth
This is a complete fabrication. No such book exists in the Talmud or in the entire Jewish literature

eternalspirits lie

"A Jew should and must make a false oath when the goyim asks if our books contain anything against them. (Szaaloth-Utszabot, The Book of Jore Dia 17)."

The Truth

The Book of Jore Dia 17. No such statement appears, This is a complete fabrication.
Szaaloth-Utszabot, The Book of Jore Dia 17. There is no such book in the Talmud. These two words are part of the title of some 1500 books, but by themselves they mean only "responses."

eternalspirits lie

"All vows, oaths, promises, engagements, and swearing, which, beginning this very day of reconciliation, we intend to vow, promise, swear, and bind ourselves to fulfill, we repent of beforehand; let them be illegalized, acquitted, annihilated, abolished, valueless, unimportant. Our vows shall be no vows, and our oaths no oaths at all. (Schulchan Aruch, Edit. 1, 136)."

The Truth

Schulchan Aruch, Edit. 1, 136. This is not from the Talmud. This is actually a garbled version of the Kon Nidre prayer. The reference to "Edit. 1, 136" is completely meaningless. [The Kon Nidre prayer, from the 8th century CE, did not release anyone from a judicial oath or obligation between people. It was intended to release a Jew from a vow made to God, specifically those made under duress to accept another faith.]

eternalspirits lie

"At the time of the Cholhamoed the transaction of any kind of business is forbidden. But it is permitted to cheat a goy, because cheating of goyim at any time pleases the Lord. (Schulchan Aruch, Orach Chaim 539)."

The Truth

Schulchan Aruch, Orach Chaim 539. This is a complete fabrication.

eternalspirits lie

"If a Jew be called upon to explain any part of the rabbinic books, he ought to give only a false explanation. Who ever will violate this order shall be put to death. (Libbre David 37)."

The Truth

Libbre David 37. There is no such book, as previously noted.

Further evidence:

Should Moral Individuals Ever Lie? Insights from Jewish Law
by Hershey H. Friedman, Ph.D. and Abraham C. Weisel, Esq.

http://www.jlaw.com/Articles/hf_LyingPermissible.html

Indubitably, truth is important for the welfare of society. The famous dictum by Rabbi Shimon ben Gamliel (Babylonian Talmud, Avot 1:18) proclaims "the world endures on three things: justice, truth, and peace." It is difficult to imagine a society surviving for long if no one cares about honesty. Are there situations where one is permitted, or even obligated, to lie? This is a question that has been of great interest to theologians, philosophers, and religious leaders..............Conclusion

This paper demonstrates that Jewish law does not take an absolutist approach to prevaricating and, indeed, will obligate the individual to lie in various circumstances, for instance, lying to save a life or to bring peace. This, by no means, makes light of the seriousness of lying. The Talmud is replete with statements that stress the importance of truth-telling and remarks that "the seal of God is emeth [truth]" (Babylonian Talmud, Shabbat 55a); "God hates one who speaks one thing with his mouth and another thing in his heart" (Babylonian Talmud, Pesachim 113b); "Whoever breaks his word is regarded as though he has worshipped idols" (Babylonian Talmud, Sanhedrin 92a); and "liars will not receive the Divine Presence (Babylonian Talmud, Sotah 42a)." The extreme importance of honesty is appropriately summed up by the Talmudic belief that the first question a person is asked in the hereafter at the final judgment is (Babylonian Talmud, Shabbat 31a): "Have you been honest in your dealings?" Despite all this, the Talmud recognizes that there are situations where one may be untruthful.

Which is to say that if a lie may save a life from an atagonist/killer ...you may lie........thumbs up

get it?...............moron......

http://www.jlaw.com/

http://www.jlaw.com/Articles/

The Impact of Jewish Values
on Marketing and Business Practices

http://www.jlaw.com/Articles/impactjewish.html

eternalspirit, you remain an abject moron...............Yahshua/Jesus is a Zionist.........

Talmud: The Real Truth About The Talmud
http://www.angelfire.com/mt/talmud/

As for Icke, I've presented the Historical, published record of that Douchebag.he is a New Age Neo Nazi..an antisemite....just like you...........bitch

http://www.angelfire.com/mt/talmud/lie.html

THE WISDOM OF THE TALMUD (Rabbi Ben Zion Bokser, 1951)

http://www.becomingjewish.org/public_domain/mishnah/the-wisdom-of-the-talmud.pdf

I know what the problem is with you New Age Neo Nazi morons....you don't want people to have a sophisticated and nuanced understanding of the bible...........simpletons like you and icke believe whatever bullshit somebody else believes as long as they are not Jewish/Rabbi.......

To understand the Bible, one has to go to the Hebrew and to the Rabbis..the Torah and the Talmud......by lying about the Talmud you turn people away from a very informative source of information..so not only are you a fearmongering, hatemongering moron, you are a moral coward............here's your history you scumbag piece of shit: thumbs up

The rise of modern anti-Semitism gave fresh impetus to the attacks against the Talmud. The father of the modern calumnies upon the Talmud was the German polemicist, John Andreas Eisenmenger (1654–1704). Eisenmenger offered to suppress his work, Entdecktes Judentum (Jewry Unmasked), for a consideration of 30,000 florins, but the Jews refused to be blackmailed into paying this sum. The book has been described as "a collection of scandals" by the Allgemeine Deutsche Bibliographie, an official encyclopaedia of German bibliography published by the German Imperial Academy of Science in 1876. "Some passages," the appraisal continues, "are misinterpreted; some distorted; others are insinuations based on one-sided inferences."2
The most spectacular campaign against the Talmud was led by August Rohling (1839–1931), a professor of Hebrew Antiquities at the University of Prague. His Der Talmudjude (The Talmud Jew) went through 17 editions, reaching a circulation of 200,000 copies in Austria alone. Rohling repeatedly prefaced his slanderous material with the offer of 1,000 Taler "if Judah
managed to get a verdict from the German Association of Orientalists that the quotations were fictitious and untrue." The challenge was taken up by Joseph S. Bloch, Rabbi at Florisdorf and later a member of the Austrian Parliament, who offered 3,000 Taler if Rohling could prove that he was able to read a single page of the Talmud chosen at random by Rohling himself. Accusing Rohling of ignorance and perjury, Bloch dared him to bring a libel suit. Because of his professional standing, Rohling could not evade the issue and finally charged Bloch with libel before a Vienna magistrate.
The court was anxious to make a thorough study of the subject and requested the Rector of the University of Vienna, Hofrat Zscholk, and the German Association of Orientalists, to appoint two experts. It conceded to Rohling's request that
p. xiv
both these experts be "full-blooded" Christians. Professor Theodor Noeldeke of the University of Strassburg and Professor August Wuensche of Dresden, were selected. From time to time additional experts were called in. After two and a half years, the report was ready. The trial was to start November 18, 1885, but before the hearings began, Rohling, afraid of an open exposure, withdrew all his charges. The court sentenced him to pay the cost of the trial and, disgraced, he was retired from his university post. The entire story of this dramatic encounter is told by Rabbi Bloch in his Israel and the Nations.
Another such Talmud "authority" was Aaron Briman, alias Dr. Justus. He was born a Jew and had aspirations for a career as a Jewish scholar. But when he lost face with the Jewish community for deserting his wife and children, he became a Protestant. Subsequently, he became a Catholic and then a Protestant again, and finally tried to return to Judaism. Toward the end of his career he once again joined the Catholic Church. His principal work, published anonymously, was Der Judenspiegel (The Mirror of the Jew), a compilation of a hundred laws taken from the Shulhan Aruk and purporting to show the Jewish animosity toward Christians. In a book about the Cabbala, which Briman subsequently wrote under his true name, he said that the whole anti-Semitic literature, including the Judenspiegel (his own work!) had been written by stupid and ignorant men. In 1885 he was sentenced by a Vienna court to a long term in prison and expulsion from Austria for forgery of documents. Professor Franz Delitzsch, the famous Protestant theologian, pronounced the Judenspiegel "a concoction of damnable lies". Following his expulsion Briman took up medical studies in Paris. These same forgeries of Justus-Briman were later published by another adventurer, Jacob Ecker, who offered them as his own work under the title The Hundred Laws of the Jewish Catechism.
p. xv
Czarist Russia made its contribution to this gallery of literary swindlers in the person of the notorious Justin Pranaitis, a Catholic clergyman. His monograph, The Christian in the Jewish Talmud, was based on the works of Eisenmenger and Rohling. To create the impression of authenticity he cites many passages in the original Hebrew and Aramaic, but they are all lifted from Eisenmenger, errors and misprints included. By identifying as references to Christians and Christianity such epithets in the Talmud as am ha-aretz (literally, a peasant, but more generally, an illiterate person), akum (pagan or idol worshipper), apikoros (epicurean but applied to heretics generally) and kuthim (the Samaritans), he "proves" widespread prejudice on the part of the Talmud toward Christianity.
In spite of his office as a Catholic clergyman, Pranaitis became involved in the course of a checkered career in a series of financial scandals. A picture in a frame which he wanted gilded at the workshop of a certain Avanzo in Petersburg was accidentally damaged; whereupon he tried to extort 3,000 rubles from the owner of the shop on the alleged ground that the picture had been painted by the 17th century artist, Murillo, and that it was part of the collection of Cardinal Gintovt. Both allegations were later proved false. On another occasion he was charged by the board of a local Catholic welfare society in his home parish at Tashkent with misappropriating the sum of 1,500 rubles.
It was in 1912 during the trial of Beiliss on the ritual murder libel that Pranaitis drew world notoriety upon himself by offering his services as an expert for the prosecution. When confronted by the bulls of Popes Innocent IV and Clement XIV which denounced ritual murder charges against Jews as libels and slander and which called upon Christians to desist from the staging of ritual murder trials, Pranaitis denied the genuineness of the documents. Cardinal Merry del Val, the Papal Secretary of State, examined the originals at the Vatican and certified that they were genuine. Beiliss
p. xvi
was, of course, acquitted, but the prosecution remunerated the star "expert" with 500 rubles.
Pranaitis died on January 29, 1917. It took more than a month for the Czarist government to issue the permit for the removal of his body from Petersburg to Tashkent. Objections had to be overcome of local officials in Tashkent who were anxious to avoid a public demonstration at his funeral and urged an inconspicuous burial in Petersburg.3
Nazi Germany produced a flood of new material vilifying the Talmud. With the pretense of scholarly objectivity which characterized the technique of all Hitler's professors, they produced impressive volumes, but all serving the cause of their master's big lie. Walter Forstat, one of the Nazi "experts" on the Talmud, unblushingly admits in the introduction to his Die Grundlagen des Talmud (The Basic Principles of the Talmud, Breslau, 1935), that in writing his book he had
really forged a political weapon. "In issuing this work," he writes, "our purpose is purely political … As a political tract it is necessarily one-sided. It therefore deals with Talmudic law only where it may prove helpful in illuminating the attitude of Germany to Jewry."
These diatribes against Talmudic literature produced a reaction, and some of the noblest works in appreciation of the Talmud were written by non-Jews. Johann von Reuchlin and his circle of Christian Hebraists carried on a staunch campaign in the sixteenth century in defense of Hebrew books. The libels of August Rohling were answered by the famous Protestant theologian, Franz Delitzsch, in his work Was D. Aug. Rohling beschworen hat and beschwoeren will (What D. Aug. Rohling Has Sworn to and Is Prepared to Swear to, Leipzig, 1883). Among the more recent statements in vindication of the Talmud is the very lucid study by Rev. A. H. Dirksen, "The Talmud and Anti-Semitism", in the January 1939 issue of the Ecclesiastical Review, a publication of the Catholic University of America, and the pamphlet, A Fact About the Jews, written by the famous Catholic
p. xvii
scholar, Joseph N. Moody, and distributed by the Paulist Fathers. A more elaborate study of the Talmud was written by the Polish Catholic scholar, Thadeus Zaderecki. He began his researches in the Talmud under the inspiration of anti-Semitic libels, but what he learned made him into an admirer of this great literature. His work The Talmud in the Crucible of the Centuries is a brilliant appreciation of the moral values of Talmudic literature and a refutation of the libels against it, especially those of Rohling and Pranaitis.4
Talmudic literature went through a long and varied development. The earliest layer of the Talmud is the Mishnah, a product of Palestinian scholarship and written in a clear, lucid Hebrew. The later expository supplement, known as the Gemara, which elucidates the Mishnahic text, was developed during the third, fourth and fifth centuries, when the center of Jewish population was shifting from Palestine to Babylonia. Paralleling the Palestinian Gemara there also arose a Babylonian Gemara, produced by the newer academies of Babylonia. Both Gemaras were written in the Aramaic vernaculars then current in Babylonia and Palestine.
The Talmud has survived in both traditions, the Babylonian and the Palestinian. In their essential procedures and in their underlying doctrines the two Talmuds are similar. But there are some significant differences between them, reflecting in many instances the differing conditions under which the two communities carried on their work. Thus the Palestinians felt themselves in their own country and they regarded the Roman authorities as exercising their power without moral sanction. They therefore ruled the publicans who, as tax collectors, had collaborated with the enemy, as reprobates, and they refused to extend any credence to their testimony in a court of law. The Babylonians, on the other hand, demanded scrupulous adherence to the law of the land, and the tax collector was for them only a civil servant performing his duty, who was as honorable as any other man.

The Sick Mind & Degenerate Mentality of Eternalspirit-aka-Positive Forward - Page 3 Fuckyouiamcat

Last edited by barnacle bill on Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
sharky
sharky

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Hill Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:50 pm

barnacle bill wrote:Can't go running to the mods here can you?

No, he can't.

But he WILL go back running to the mods over at DIF with names and IDs and AKAs.

Like a Wormtongue, he will run back to them Grand Wizards with petty recriminations.

A sad lonely socially inept and professionally failed wash out.

His only recourse is to dabble in racial supremacism and read up on esoteric nazism which he claims to be research but is in fact an uneducated wannabe subscribing to Wash-O-Brain cultish claptrap.

But enough of Egregious Shithead

There are a few more, even more obnoxious cunts to get through.
cheers

Joe Hill
Joe Hill

Back to top Go down

Post  McKallisti Of The Sods Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:55 pm

I Don't Really Get It With Eternalspirit...

I Know He's Not To Keen On Jews Or Muslims...

So Is He Advocating Different Treatment Of These People, Obviousley Not Based On The Colour Of Their Skin,

Because Anyone Can Become A Muslim Or A Jew...

Zionism I See As Jewish Nationalism...Or The Norman Tebbitt Cricket Test...

Personally I See It As Very Regional...

It's Not An Expansionist Outside The Confines Of Israel...

Islam Might Be A Bit More Political...

But It Was Set Up As A Set Of Moral And Social Values In A Place Where They Had Tribal Differences...

Anyway I Just Can't See How You Could Lump All Jews And All Muslims Together As A Stereotype Of An Idealogy...

Could You Really Apply The Same Criteria To All Englishmen...

The World Has Got A Lot Smaller Due To Travel And Communications...

And Like It Or Lump It, We Have To Move With The Times, And Embrace Multi-Culturalism...

But If Certain Practices Of It Go Against Reasoning, They Will Soon Be Filtered Out...

Such As That Voodoo Stuff That Happens, Genital Mutilation, And Supersticious Beleifs In Facing Stones In The Desert,

Praying To Statues In Churches, Confessional Booths, And Maybe Even Bringing Greenery Into The House At The Winter Solstice...

Although I Would Say That Most People Do This As A Tradition,

Rather Than As A Form Of Psychological Transferance...!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
McKallisti Of The Sods
McKallisti Of The Sods

Back to top Go down

Post  sharky Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:01 pm

Well put sod...............requires exploration...................circumcision is for the Jews.....gentiles not required, voluntary.......I want eternalspirit to tell me why he lies............it's that easy....I've flushed the chickenshit motherfuker out, now I'm gonna flush him down the bowl.......

let the moron/eternalspirit read this.........

http://www.chabad.org/parshah/article_cdo/aid/2007/jewish/A-History-of-Love.htm

A History of Love

Man, by nature, is a selfish creature. Even in his relationships with others he tends to focus primarily on himself or, at most, on his self-colored perception of his fellow. "Love" is the endeavor to transcend this intrinsic selfishness and truly relate to one's fellow, to be sensitive to and devoted to his/her needs as an individual distinct of oneself and one's own stake in the relationship.

And yet, when the Torah speaks of the mitzvah (Divine commandment) to "Love your fellow as yourself" it does so in the context of man's duty to influence, and even change, the behavior and nature of his fellow man. In Leviticus 19 (verses 18-19), the Torah commands:

Do not hate your brother in your heart; repeatedly rebuke your fellow, and do not attribute sin to him. Do not take revenge, or harbor hatred toward your people, and love your fellow as yourself; I am G-d.

As the commentaries explain, there are two possible reactions a person can have toward a fellow who has wronged him, or whom he sees behaving in a morally deficient manner: 1) he can despise him in his heart, regarding him as a "sinner," and perhaps even persecute him for his "sins"; 2) he can rebuke him in the effort to convince him of the folly of his ways and seek to influence him to change them. The path of love, says the Torah, is not to to "hate your brother in your heart" but to "repeatedly rebuke" him and seek to better him.

Obviously, the desire to influence is consistent with the idea of love. No one would stand by as a loved one suffers hunger or is threatened by violence; no less so, if one sees someone he loves suffering from spiritual malnutrition or moral blindness, he will make every effort to reach out to him, to enlighten him, to offer guidance and assistance. But this aspect of loving behavior carries an inherent paradox. On the one hand, the endeavor to influence and change implies a departure from self and concern with the well-being of the other. On the other hand, it implies a seemingly selfish view of the other: a rejection of the other as he is and a desire to impose one's own perception of what is good for him upon him....................

sharky
sharky

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Hill Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:08 pm

McKallisti Of The Sods wrote: I Know He's Not To Keen On Jews Or Muslims...

Don't be disingenuously naive.

It goes beyond "not keen".

The man is a hater because he thinks it will bring him love from the group.

McKallisti Of The Sods wrote:Because Anyone Can Become A Muslim Or A Jew...

NOT to those who see jewishness geneaologically.

Persecution is big business.
Joe Hill
Joe Hill

Back to top Go down

Post  McKallisti Of The Sods Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:15 pm

People Miss The Alegories And Take It Literally...

Solomon Makes a Difficult Decision

16One day two women came to King Solomon,
17and one of them said: Your Majesty, this woman and I live in the same house. Not long ago my baby was born at home,
18and three days later her baby was born. Nobody else was there with us.

19One night while we were all asleep, she rolled over on her baby, and he died.
20Then while I was still asleep, she got up and took my son out of my bed. She put him in her bed, then she put her dead baby next to me.

21In the morning when I got up to feed my son, I saw that he was dead. But when I looked at him in the light, I knew he wasn't my son.

22"No!" the other woman shouted. "He was your son. My baby is alive!"

"The dead baby is yours," the first woman yelled. "Mine is alive!"

They argued back and forth in front of Solomon,
23until finally he said, "Both of you say this live baby is yours.
24Someone bring me a sword."

A sword was brought, and Solomon ordered,
25"Cut the baby in half! That way each of you can have part of him."

26"Please don't kill my son," the baby's mother screamed. "Your Majesty, I love him very much, but give him to her. Just don't kill him."

The other woman shouted, "Go ahead and cut him in half. Then neither of us will have the baby."

27Solomon said, "Don't kill the baby." Then he pointed to the first woman, "She is his real mother. Give the baby to her."

28Everyone in Israel was amazed when they heard how Solomon had made his decision. They realized that God had given him wisdom to judge fairly.

1 Kings 3

Do You Really Expect Solomon Was Advocating Cutting A Baby In Half,

Or Was He Using An Allegory To Proove A Point...???

The Talmud And The Koran Is Full Of Such Allegories...

Unfortunatley, There Are People That Do Not Rub Their Chins And Say...

Hmmmn...!!! I Didn't Think Of It Like That...!!!

There Are Literalists Like Eternalspirit...

Perhaps One Day He Will Read It Properly And The Lightbulb Will Come On...!!!

think think think
McKallisti Of The Sods
McKallisti Of The Sods

Back to top Go down

Post  McKallisti Of The Sods Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:33 pm

Joe Hill wrote:

Ruth, King Davids Great Granny, And Solomons Great, Great, Great Granny Was A Convert...

So Genialogy Gets A Bit Dispersed Throughout The Generations...

Was Adam A Jew...??? Was Abraham A Jew...???

Moses Gave The Laws...Therefore Anyone Before This Would Not Have Followed The Talmud...Noahide Laws...!!!

rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin
McKallisti Of The Sods
McKallisti Of The Sods

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Hill Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:37 pm

McKallisti Of The Sods wrote:
Joe Hill wrote:

Ruth, King Davids Great Granny, And Solomons Great, Great, Great Granny Was A Convert...

So Genialogy Gets A Bit Dispersed Throughout The Generations...

Was Adam A Jew...??? Was Abraham A Jew...???

Moses Gave The Laws...Therefore Anyone Before This Would Not Have Followed The Talmud...Noahide Laws...!!!

rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin

I see nothing genealogically.

I see judaism as religious practice and while there are political elements involved in the religion of Judaism that I disagree with, there are also political elements in all religions I disagree with.
Joe Hill
Joe Hill

Back to top Go down

Post  McKallisti Of The Sods Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:46 pm

Joe Hill wrote:

I see judaism as religious practice and while there are political elements involved in the religion of Judaism that I disagree with, there are also political elements in all religions I disagree with.

So You Maybe See Israel As An Extension To Zionism...

What Would Be Your Non Conspirational View Of Zionism...???

Because You Hear That Word All The Time...

But I Have Yet To Get A Satisfactorinary Explanation Of What It Means...

Please Enlighten Us...!!!

thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up

McKallisti Of The Sods
McKallisti Of The Sods

Back to top Go down

Post  McKallisti Of The Sods Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:52 pm

And Remember These Smaller Forums Work Like A Game Of Chess...

The King Moves Around The Table One Square At A Time...

The Opponents Use Up All Their Peices, Very Quickley...!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

cheese cheese cheese

Last edited by McKallisti Of The Sods on Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
McKallisti Of The Sods
McKallisti Of The Sods

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Hill Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:01 pm

McKallisti Of The Sods wrote:So You Maybe See Israel As An Extension To Zionism..

I maybe see whaaaaa?

Israel biblically, historically and currently a few dufferent things right there.

What Would Be Your Non Conspirational View Of Zionism...???

Don't be a dick. ALL nations have conspirational elements to them (i.e. the foreign office/secret service/MI etc)

There are a myriad of schools of Zionsim as a quick wiki will tell you, ranging from the Liberal Zionism to National Zionism to Labour Zionism and Green Zionism, Religiouse Zionism to Chritisn Zionism.

Most of which are, ironically, mutally exclusive.
Joe Hill
Joe Hill

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Hill Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:02 pm

McKallisti Of The Sods wrote:And Remember These Smaller Forums Work Like A Game Of Chess...

The King Moves Around The Table One Square At A Time...

The Opponents Use Up All Their Peices, Very Quickley...!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Then ban me already fuckface
Joe Hill
Joe Hill

Back to top Go down

Post  McKallisti Of The Sods Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:02 pm

Joe Hill wrote:

Ruth was poor, a foreigner

Ruth, a girl from that foreign land, decided to migrate with Naomi to Bethlehem.

Ruth, a young widow, met Naomi's relative, a rich man called Boaz

Ruth approached Boaz during the night, at the threshing floor, and the text obliquely suggests that there may have been some sexual hanky-panky

Ruth and Boaz marry

She had a son called Obed, and Naomi cared for the child, who would grow up to be the grandfather of King David

noway noway noway
McKallisti Of The Sods
McKallisti Of The Sods

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Hill Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:07 pm

McKallisti Of The Sods wrote: bledy blerdy bler
Engage or fuck off you twat
Joe Hill
Joe Hill

Back to top Go down

Post  McKallisti Of The Sods Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:09 pm

Joe Hill wrote:

One Sees This Banstick As Being A Useful Tool Of Social Control...!!!

And One Sees You As Being An Unwitting Victim Of Such Social Control...!!!

Silly Bugger...No One Has Ever Been Banned From This Forum...!!!

We Tend To Work Through Our Differences...!!!

McKallisti Of The Sods
McKallisti Of The Sods

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Hill Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:13 pm

Joe Hill wrote:

One Sees This Banstick As Being A Useful Tool Of Social Control...!!!

And One Sees You As Being An Unwitting Victim Of Such Social Control...!!!

Silly Bugger...No One Has Ever Been Banned From This Forum...!!!

We Tend To Work Through Our Differences...!!!

In other words "I can but I won't just yet" r eyes

Another fucking DIF mod in freedom-of-speech clothing.

I must have really pissed off ES to make your pretence drop THAT quickly numbnuts. rolf

Busted adolf foff

What happens when it comes out that this forum is a honeytrap. roulette

Last edited by Joe Hill on Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Joe Hill
Joe Hill

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next