Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apology to David Icke AND OTHER PEOPLE

5 posters

Go down

Apology to David Icke AND OTHER PEOPLE Empty Apology to David Icke AND OTHER PEOPLE

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:37 am

...I'll get around to this later,just leaving it here for now,so I can remember once I'm over my alcohol fueled fevers,sweats and other ailments,Feeling pretty seedy,drank about $50 worth of Guiness,last night,walked to a new agers house to abuse her,ended up being mates again and stumbled home at 4am.I even abused cats on the way there,swearing at everyone and everything,lucky I did'nt get bashed,cause I could hardly walk.
I wanted a root last night,but could'nt get erect and blamed her for it,walking out the house in disgust,cursing all and sundry.It was a bad night.Even the town clock made grizzling grinding noises and I stood there shaking my fist screaming at it to stop.Picking up pine cones trying to smash the clock face,but missed it and hit the public toilets,50 foot to the left of it...I looked totally insane.

Apology to David Icke AND OTHER PEOPLE 455573 dizzy

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Apology to David Icke AND OTHER PEOPLE Empty Re: Apology to David Icke AND OTHER PEOPLE

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:38 pm

Too much information here Billy, you need to learn to keep certain things to yourself. No the person who needs to apologise to this forum has run away for some unknown reason.
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Apology to David Icke AND OTHER PEOPLE Empty Re: Apology to David Icke AND OTHER PEOPLE

Post  Ciggy Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:37 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:...I'll get around to this later,just leaving it here for now,so I can remember once I'm over my alcohol fueled fevers,sweats and other ailments,Feeling pretty seedy,drank about $50 worth of Guiness,last night,walked to a new agers house to abuse her,ended up being mates again and stumbled home at 4am.I even abused cats on the way there,swearing at everyone and everything,lucky I did'nt get bashed,cause I could hardly walk.
I wanted a root last night,but could'nt get erect and blamed her for it,walking out the house in disgust,cursing all and sundry.It was a bad night.Even the town clock made grizzling grinding noises and I stood there shaking my fist screaming at it to stop.Picking up pine cones trying to smash the clock face,but missed it and hit the public toilets,50 foot to the left of it...I looked totally insane.

Apology to David Icke AND OTHER PEOPLE 455573 dizzy

Sounds as if you were temporarily qualified to fill Lulzy's position, should she ever retire from the lulz harvest provisioning staff.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:12 pm

Getting around to it....still have'nt found that right weed,that right influence,that right wavelength,but things are better.
This follows a conversation,where a forum member wrongfully accused me for a power-grab at DIF after Daisygate 2.But there are pieces to
the puzzle:

Now getting back to that unfair accusation by Boots.
...What he and anybody foolish enough to believe his slant on the subject,does'nt take into account,is that I'm a security threat.I would never want to be a force used against Icke,what better way to stuff one of his ventures,than to have a mod,that's in telepathic rapport with a rather vicious occult group operatives,who are beligerant towards Icke.I met them,on October 31st 1999.Ickes' Biggest Secret was released
May 1999,I never seen that book,until September 1999,I seen Icke,I think,July 1999 in Newcastle NSW Australia.In that short pocket of time,
....hmmmm,how did the occult group know about Icke?...When Icke visited Australia in the early days,why did he visit Newcastle and not Sydney,those first two times....why?I suspect Icke knew about those occults before I did,they sure knew about him.

Back then,Icke used to pound the turf...but not admit it,whose turf he was pounding.He used to go into the hot-spots,and that means he's well connected,to the psychic or occult worlds,that means,he could've been tipped off by another source before I came along.Busteed was very upset about that thread,he pretended not to know me or about his wife involved with the occults at first,then he gave it away,he's top dog.

...But Icke's second show in Newcastle,he was well prepared psychicly.Despite what has been joked about and despite the marketing dribble she goes on with,The Dolphin Botherer,Pamela Icke,former wife to David,does have a very good psychic ability,but I was very run down and overshadowed.This is early 2002-late 2001,David was covering September 11,first time I ever heard explosives being used,I did'nt believe at first,came convinced later.Pamela,seen me as the threat,she came upto me exactly,what the occultist redhead,Karly did,gazed into my eyes,exactly what the occult chick did,did her dazzling look at me,she got hostility,just like the occult chick did,then that bearded shorty cam up,was very inquisitve,but did'nt push and shove like Pamela.Throughout the whole show,Pamela,pushed and shoved,trying to figure out who am I or what am I,so I'm tussling with her,the occultist used to have it all over me in the first 5 years,so yeah,I'm scared,then near the end of the show,I telepathed her,something akin to taking the shit out of her beliefs..."What do you think I want,a threesome with you and your husband?".

She instantly got up,went up to the stage,whispered in Davids ear,David turns to the mike'There's a reptilian in this audience,but it's a good one"...I'm scrunching my face up,you fucking fools,I'm over-shadowed by one,you don't even recognise your own teachings,christ-sake.I was pissed off,explosively,I spent the next three years bagging Icke and his wife,on the net,2004,at a punk rock forum,which was a lot of fun back then,came to the flock,in 2007,soon after my mate touched up a ten year old,got into Riot Grrrl oh,a little earlier...I was into Bikini Kill for years,Heavens To Betsys came much later,about the time Billy started.

Anyway,Pamela,you're a pushy bitch and no,I did'nt give you the satisfaction,of what every other man does,wanna give you the "prong",I do that for all Femme Fatales,cause I know how to be a bastard and love it.

It's quite funny now,looking back...spose anyone that makes my life hard going through Rapport,I tend to have the shits for a while...

thumbs up lol!
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:34 pm

I got stoned too,first time in a month:

Nah,I'm not freaked anymore...in fact,it was the voices in my head,that laughed at that post you did further up,about coded messages...or it had to do with the stunned look on my face...

They did me a favour last week,don't tell the big wigs...we all get in the shit then...they took out a black spot they put there Nov-Dec last year,in my energetic body,a black rock,or black matter,behind the left eye,in the physical body...remember the sclerosis I had...and my very wayward behaviour...it released,not 4-5 days ago,after I exploded at True lilly...and accused her of beastiality.

It did some good,all that anger I could'nt get rid of...Bam,Suzy faith-healer,strikes again.It worked so well... thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:31 pm

Let me tell you something about myself.
What it’s like,to lose the best part of yourself,because I gave into hate.What was once so open and easy to see,now I walk blindly,in the dark.It’s a struggle to connect with anybody,on anything,lack any feeling or emotion,just pain.And with that,you get lost,inflicting that,on others,who may or not,deserve it.
To have that feeling of impending blackness waiting,to be tricked into playing that ultimate game,destroy your own essesnce,you can no longer shine,when you can’t shine,you can’t offer anything good,just an empty shell of a person you once were.The ability to make connections,melts down into paranoia and doom,then others take advantage of that,and the threat,seems to come from all directions,in some cases it does,but you inadvertently,hurt the innocent and those that love you in the process and I did that.

and felt the lowest od the low.

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:52 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:Let me tell you something about myself.
What it’s like,to lose the best part of yourself,because I gave into hate.What was once so open and easy to see,now I walk blindly,in the dark.It’s a struggle to connect with anybody,on anything,lack any feeling or emotion,just pain.And with that,you get lost,inflicting that,on others,who may or not,deserve it.
To have that feeling of impending blackness waiting,to be tricked into playing that ultimate game,destroy your own essesnce,you can no longer shine,when you can’t shine,you can’t offer anything good,just an empty shell of a person you once were.The ability to make connections,melts down into paranoia and doom,then others take advantage of that,and the threat,seems to come from all directions,in some cases it does,but you inadvertently,hurt the innocent and those that love you in the process and I did that.

...and I'm still not buying it...

...you gave too much away...

...so you're now trying to deflect,
with the,
"oh, poor me!",
"I'm only a mental case.",
"feel sorry for me!",

empty carry on,
deliberately Miss-titled
some sort of a vague 'apology',
as you always do,
when you give too much away.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:59 pm

true lilly wrote:

with the,
"oh, poor me!",
"feel sorry for me!",

empty carry on,
deliberately Miss-titled
as you always do,

Billy Ruben wrote:That's already been answered without even logging on here True Lilly,

Billy Ruben wrote:and what did I send yesterday,without even looking on this forum,oh,do you have that update,,I'll do it for you,since you won't.Last Word,never thinkk I'd ever hurt u physically.it was an ugly game to show u your lies,hurt.

I did'nt apologise for hurting your feelings and that's what I wanted to add,but held back from.It's hard to forgive you,it sent so far.

In future,can you stop running from one thread to another,forcing me to answer the same thing six times,your driving me mad.it's spamming,not any more.

The title of the thread say Apology To David Icke and Other People,I'm not referring to you,as other people.You are Suzy Ryan,of Ballarat,a dangerous and disturbed person.That phone text is to say I',m finished with you,let it go,it's not going to get anywhere,you will insist with your interpretation,and I'm trying to shake you off.You're a very disturbing individual Suzy,I'm pretty much apologising to the David Icke Forum and Mr Icke,no,not you..
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:03 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:

with the,
"oh, poor me!",
"feel sorry for me!",

empty carry on,
deliberately Miss-titled
as you always do,

Billy Ruben wrote:That's already been answered without even logging on here True Lilly,

Billy Ruben wrote:and what did I send yesterday,without even looking on this forum,oh,do you have that update,,I'll do it for you,since you won't.Last Word,never thinkk I'd ever hurt u physically.it was an ugly game to show u your lies,hurt.

I did'nt apologise for hurting your feelings and that's what I wanted to add,but held back from.It's hard to forgive you,it sent so far.

In future,can you stop running from one thread to another,forcing me to answer the same thing six times,your driving me mad.it's spamming,not any more.

The title of the thread say Apology To David Icke and Other People,I'm not referring to you,as other people.You are Suzy Ryan,of Ballarat,a dangerous and disturbed person.That phone text is to say I',m finished with you,let it go,it's not going to get anywhere,you will insist with your interpretation,and I'm trying to shake you off.You're a very disturbing individual Suzy,I'm pretty much apologising to the David Icke Forum and Mr Icke,no,not you..

No,you're unspeakable evil,not to be trusted.I think you've been exposed enough Suzy.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:39 pm

true lilly wrote:

with the,
"oh, poor me!",
"feel sorry for me!",

empty carry on,
deliberately Miss-titled
as you always do,

And it doesn't take much reading through your post history to see,
that as erratic as you portray yourself to be, your venom flows like
Niagara, while your 'apologies' are occasionally spat out, like a from
a cheating kid calling 'Barley!', when he's about to be tagged in a
game of chasey.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:05 am

true lilly wrote:
true lilly wrote:

with the,
"oh, poor me!",
"feel sorry for me!",

empty carry on,
deliberately Miss-titled
as you always do,

And it doesn't take much reading through your post history to see,
that as erratic as you portray yourself to be, your venom flows like
Niagara, while your 'apologies' are occasionally spat out, like a from
a cheating kid calling 'Barley!', when he's about to be tagged in a
game of chasey.

Huh?
I thought Barley was you,last year I said that,then,I said I thought you were nobodies wife,it's in my sock=puppet thread I think...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:09 am

Apology to David Icke AND OTHER PEOPLE Davidickeboozeyh2

Apology to David Icke AND OTHER PEOPLE Smthemaskhh8
Sod-Haus...!!!
Sod-Haus...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:12 am

Sod-Haus...!!! wrote:Apology to David Icke AND OTHER PEOPLE Davidickeboozeyh2

Apology to David Icke AND OTHER PEOPLE Smthemaskhh8

You Brits drink like you don't want to live anymore.

Apology to David Icke AND OTHER PEOPLE 455573
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:14 am

Apology to David Icke AND OTHER PEOPLE 240zk9k

Apology to David Icke AND OTHER PEOPLE 455573 Apology to David Icke AND OTHER PEOPLE 455573 Apology to David Icke AND OTHER PEOPLE 455573
Sod-Haus...!!!
Sod-Haus...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:17 am

Sod-Haus...!!! wrote:Apology to David Icke AND OTHER PEOPLE 240zk9k

Apology to David Icke AND OTHER PEOPLE 455573 Apology to David Icke AND OTHER PEOPLE 455573 Apology to David Icke AND OTHER PEOPLE 455573

My favourite one you or imagshack keep deleting....Icke bent over Arizona Wilder...why is that/ popcorn
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Apology to David Icke AND OTHER PEOPLE Empty Icke and Thirdwave

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:20 am

This is is a beauty...

Apology to David Icke AND OTHER PEOPLE 148eu9
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:23 am

but this is the ultimate...

Apology to David Icke AND OTHER PEOPLE Davidickehagbardbj

rolf
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:40 am

Apology to David Icke AND OTHER PEOPLE Davidickemansion

lmao rolf lmao
Sod-Haus...!!!
Sod-Haus...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:44 am

You Can Do Demotivational Posters Here...

And Quick Too...

http://www.despair.com/viewall.html

thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up
Sod-Haus...!!!
Sod-Haus...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down