Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Psysick Attack On David Icke...!!!

+4
C!ggy
Ciggy
Billy Ruben
Everybody, Loves Sod..!!!
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A Psysick Attack On David Icke...!!! Empty A Psysick Attack On David Icke...!!!

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:30 pm

A Psysick Attack On David Icke...!!!

A Psysick Attack On David Icke...!!! Davidickefat

David Icke You Are A Big Fat Tosser...!!!

Psysick Attacks Only Occur On The Vunerable And Feeble Minded...!!!

Do You Really Think That Anyone Can Send "Thoughtforms" Over A Distance...!!!

That Is Delusional Thinking Mate...!!!

But If You Beleive It , Fair Play To You...!!!

MK-Ultra Was A Very One On One Thing...

And It Took Years To "Train" Those Assasins...!!!

A Psysick Attack On David Icke...!!! Zenercards

A Sceintific Study Into Psysicks Using Zener Cards...

That Took Hits For Psi Power Over A Very Short Timeframe,
Rather Than Looking At The Overall Stastical Analysis...

ie Someone Got 10 Hits In A Row They Were Deemed Psysick...!!!

The Cholesterol And High Blood Pressure Will Get You,
Before The Psysick Attacks Will...!!!

A Bit Of Advice 'Ar Dave...!!!
Walk To The Shops,
People Are Not That Impressed By The Bentley No More...!!!

A Psysick Attack On David Icke...!!! 240zk9k

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Back to top Go down

A Psysick Attack On David Icke...!!! Empty Re: A Psysick Attack On David Icke...!!!

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:35 pm

Let Us Take Down The Godfather Of The Illuminati...

Sir David Of Icke...!!!

A Psysick Attack On David Icke...!!! Doncorleone

Because He Has Manifested The Illuminati (Protocols Of Zion, NWO,
And An All Round Jewish Conspiracy)

(To Tell You The Truth,
Before I Had Read David Icke Books I Had Never Even Heard Of Jews...

Well I Did In A Little Way... I Just Thought They Were A Bit Tight Fisted...

But A Conspiracy WTF...!!!)

...Into Consciousness,
Into People Who Would Not Have Never Had Of Heard Of It...
If It Hadn't Been For His Brick Books...!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Back to top Go down

A Psysick Attack On David Icke...!!! Empty Re: A Psysick Attack On David Icke...!!!

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:49 pm

Right, I Do Remember Jokes On The Back Of The Bus,
Coming Back From Swimming...

How Do You Kill A Jew,
Throw A Penny Off A Cliff...!!!

But At The Time I Or The Chaps Telling The Jokes...

We Were About 7 years old At The Time,

Had Absolutley No Concept Of Racism...

Other Than What Our Dads Had Told Us...!!!

For flippin' heck Sake We Were Catholics...

When The Preist Told Us To Sit On His Knee...

We Thought He Was Father Christmas's Scouting Party...!!!

santa santa santa

Back to top Go down

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:40 pm

OK If Psysick Attacks Can Happen...!!!!
Beezhart Could Explain The Science Behind This...

Does Physick Phenonema Travel At The Spped Of Light...???

If You Sit Close To A Psychick Victim...!!!

Will Your "Vibes" Reach Them Quicker Than A Remote Subject...

It Smells Like Bullshit To Me...!!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:57 pm

[quote="Everybody, Loves Sod..!!!"]A Psysick Attack On David Icke...!!!

Psysick Attacks Only Occur On The Vunerable And Feeble Minded...!!!

Do You Really Think That Anyone Can Send "Thoughtforms" Over A Distance...!!!

That Is Delusional Thinking Mate...!!!

Most of the time,people who get targetted by serious groups (occult),coverns or black ops technology are hand-picked because they fit certain criteria,they are "Spiritually weak,"crossed the line",with their aggressors and in some rare instances,in transition from one vibration to another,going from aggressive material to soul-searching spiritual,that point,is where someone is most vulnerable.They don't go the weaker types at all,but have more to learn from destroying the aspects in promising,aspiring strong types,depending on the group and what their alignment and intentions really are.Personally,I don't believe Icke's under attack at all,
because their would be endless weekly letters about it,produced like a journal.Took him years to get over the first Wogan interview,once he meets a real nasty group,he'll know about it,for if he survives the first three months,he'll be bed ridden for the next year or so,wondering what direction he'll be taking,it's an effort to scratch your own arse,amongst the jibbering and the spaced out astral feelings you go through.They can destroy every aspect of your life and you got to grin and bear it.But,once some one is introduced to this knowledge,it's so easy to incorporate it into your own thought stream and have a scapegoat for everytime something in life does'nt go your own way or desires,you can blame it on reptiles,psychic attack or occults.That's the dangerous aspect of this knowledge,not taking responsibility for your own actions,failing to realise your own part in the scenario,or just delusional and happy to feed ones own fears,to feel important,to re-enforce ones mad ideas of persecution and martydom...

...If they do target the weak and delusional...they don't last long to write about it...particulary,if the aggressors are influential,connected and powerful,young pseudo types,don't have the degree of knowledge,the experience nor the financial backing to perform on going "Rapport" with the intended victim,nor shape and change events in their lives.Like one member here yesterday saying he beat a covern...a load of crap invented to make him feel as if he had something in common,the very mind-set of the occultist themselves...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:14 pm

Psychic attack is the art of getting a target to believe you can harm them with your mind.

And then they harm themselves with their own mind.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:37 pm

...During the second Icke show I seen at Newcastle,NSW,Australia,early 2002,Icke was prepared second time round.He had a couple of psychic types,a bearded,bespectacled man who was actually respectful and the pushy,disrespectful "I am the angel of light and beauty" "look at me,Femme Fatale",Pamela Icke.She stood before me,as the crowd were waiting to take their seats in the auditorium.I was scared,real scared back in those days and she started to push.It was healing,it was'nt understanding,she was pushing areas on my chest,the heart chakras.I looked into her eyes and instead of what she usually gets,men swooning over her debateable physical beauty,I looked to the right on the ground and sneered in disgust,I know a femme fatale when I see one.

These are the things I kept hidden at DIF for years,so as to not attract the lynch mob...I even spoke up for Icke and the team,when I knew it was'nt true,to avoid their brand of persecution,now you'll know why.

During the show,I sat up the back,surrounded by two people I tried to stay away from,appointed by Steve,the "Mate" who bought over 20 tickets for everyone,a philanthropic pot dealer.Chose the empty line of seats,when Pamela,sat in front,two rows directly ahead of me,she needled and pushed me through the entire show,about 4-5 hours,coupled with my own group rapport who were giving me one hell of a time,she,Pamela added to the duress and wear on me,right to the end,draining my last reserves of strength,to hold out.

Near the end of the show,which I was'nt aware of,I don't keep a watch on my wrist,I lashed out at her,telepathically and said,"What do you think I want,a threesome with you and your husband?",she promptly got up,out of her seat,went up to the stage,and whispered in David's right ear.David then went to say,"There's reptiles in this audience,but it was a good one",which near flipped me into a black rage,how stupid can she be,they over shadow the target,make themselves look good,like they're doing you a favour...I was pissed for years at both of them,even detracted the both of them as delusional at a punk-rock forum I used to frequent,until it got shut down....I wonder why,I was their best and most favoured writer there too.Sus mate,suspicious.

Anyway,years later,I wrote to Pamela Icke,two emails,she never answered,with my accusations and anger with what she did,three days later she took a swan dive off a 12 foot ladder...smashed herself up real bad,I wonder at times,did she make that realisation at the top rung,when the thought exploded in her mind and finally realised her guilt at what she done...there might be powerful forces trying to destroy me,but there's one more powerful,keeping me alive...and it's sick of what I've been through and I'd hate to make the ascended go on the war-path...I'd rather just leave the place...another part of the universe would be very nice.
Here's my seccret,I suspect those around Icke,are the problem,the enemy,the new age manipulators for the Aquarian age...the new power mongers,the game players,making a buck of installing their beliefs for a reality they wish to mold...I don't see Icke as the enemy as much,but another unwitting fool,caught to deep to get out now,there you go.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:45 pm

Ciggy wrote:Psychic attack is the art of getting a target to believe you can harm them with your mind.

And then they harm themselves with their own mind.

true for low level...if you want to experience it,just come to Oztrailer...I'll get you an introduction...yeah,I'm pissed off...you don't know everything,when you have'nt experienced everything
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:48 pm

She musta mistaken you for a dolphin eh wot.

What a fooking basket case she is:

It's neck and neck between her and Lulzy who's the barmier.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:51 pm

Ciggy wrote:She musta mistaken you for a dolphin eh wot.

What a fooking basket case she is:

It's neck and neck between her and Lulzy who's the barmier.

I have never read nor listened to her...I checked out her site,when I emailed her,it's all this channel love to me message,like I said,Femme Fatale,like Limelady...two blonde idiot peas in a pod...always the fuckin' blondes.Don't pay them the respect or sexual aspect,the wrath is dangerous...psychopathic indeed.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:02 pm

The thing that strikes me aboot Pammie's mannerisms and method of speech is that it's extremely Icke-like, which makes me wonder: did she pick it up from him or vice versa?

She's even got a slight modification of the same mullet. I'll bet she drinks Tennents!
cthulhu
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:04 pm

Ciggy wrote:The thing that strikes me aboot Pammie's mannerisms and method of speech is that it's extremely Icke-like, which makes me wonder: did she pick it up from him or vice versa?

She's even got a slight modification of the same mullet. I'll bet she drinks Tennents!
cthulhu

F*ck,now I have to watch it,great...back in a minute.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:06 pm

lol!

Still a fanboi eh?
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:20 pm

Ciggy wrote: lol!

Still a fanboi eh?

lmao

shit-stirrer...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:33 pm

cpn rimshot tholms
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:37 pm

...her hand movements are rather disturbing,dismissive and cutting,not flowing and welcoming,installing beliefs,not suggestive of alternatives,but this is the way,you allow people to listen to make their own minds up,not enforce.One things for certain,she does'nt have the glow like she used too,she was dark...unsavoury,none of that false allure she once had,bit more honest there,but unappealing.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:39 pm

I can't imagine an "appealing" version of Pammie. MKULTRA musta zapped it awl out of 'er.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:54 pm

Ciggy wrote:I can't imagine an "appealing" version of Pammie. MKULTRA musta zapped it awl out of 'er.

Ahhh!,she's had her ego inflated by others all her life,with me,she gets a true reflection of what she really is...and did'nt like it.Some people put thier minds on the back-burner with perceived physical beauty,I've put far better than her in their places,same result everytime,the wrath and fury of a woman scorned.Why do you think I'm in the shit all the time,fu*k them...no,I'm not being cheuvensitic,just honest.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:32 am

Apply some black kohl to your eyes.
And some beneath your eyes as well.
Make a doll out of the mud .
It does not have to look perfectly like a miniature replica of the person but a close contrast is desired.
Now cover the doll with a cloth.
If you wish to dress the doll up its fine.
Light the black candles near the doll and place the doll in the middle of the circle of candles.
Now light the incense sticks and place them in a ball of mud.
Let them burn and spread the smell around.
Take the sticks and make a cross next to the doll.
Place the object that belongs t the person or has been touched by them at the centre of the cross.
Now chant the following lines and prick the pins into the doll.
This will ascertain that the person in question has been suitably enchanted.

A Psysick Attack On David Icke...!!! Davidickestick

“as I drive pins into this doll
may the man feel the pain
the man in flesh and blood
the man in vain”

A Psysick Attack On David Icke...!!! Smthemaskhh8

Back to top Go down

Post  C!ggy Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:36 am

This is a silly thread, how very childish.
C!ggy
C!ggy

http://etsogod.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:53 am

HEY ARE YOU SAYING THAT PAM IS DOING THE ATTACKS!!
nO SHE IS NOT IT IS SOMEONE ELSE, and I wonder why the hell that Marpat person goes into the forum of Icke to disrupt. He has upset a lot of people incld myself but I reckon the problem lies on the net.
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  beetzart77 Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:33 pm

Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! wrote:OK If Psysick Attacks Can Happen...!!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

In my lab I tested this very idea. You see I had to interpret De Broglie's wavelength at a very precise exponential that wouldn't disrupt Planck's constant. I thought of something ' I need a shit', and at that very moment the door bell rung; it was a lavatory salesman. I invited him in and explained my situation, he was intrigued as his tightly gripped his glossy brochure. 'Can I take a shit in the palms of your hands? I'll buy a bog'. His salmen's urge to sell kept him hovering around my methane filled living room. I then farted all the more.

You see the problem is getting the correct wavelengths to correspond to the double blind study of it all. Could psychic powers traverse space and into other's minds? All farts originate in carbonaceous chondrites.

I don't believe it for one minute.

beetzart77

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:28 pm

beetzart77 wrote:

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

In my lab I tested this very idea. You see I had to interpret De Broglie's wavelength at a very precise exponential that wouldn't disrupt Planck's constant. I thought of something ' I need a shit', and at that very moment the door bell rung; it was a lavatory salesman. I invited him in and explained my situation, he was intrigued as his tightly gripped his glossy brochure. 'Can I take a shit in the palms of your hands? I'll buy a bog'. His salmen's urge to sell kept him hovering around my methane filled living room. I then farted all the more.

You see the problem is getting the correct wavelengths to correspond to the double blind study of it all. Could psychic powers traverse space and into other's minds? All farts originate in carbonaceous chondrites.

lol!
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:42 pm

LADY ANGERESS wrote:HEY ARE YOU SAYING THAT PAM IS DOING THE ATTACKS!!
nO SHE IS NOT IT IS SOMEONE ELSE, and I wonder why the hell that Marpat person goes into the forum of Icke to disrupt. He has upset a lot of people incld myself but I reckon the problem lies on the net.

You don't read to well do you Tiwas,Look,deal with the issues you can handle...

http://www.webanarchy.net/v3/posting.php?mode=quote&f=6&p=93258

Billy Ruben wrote:
LADY ANGERESS wrote:There is more anti Icke waffle in the DIF then any other forum on the net. No that poster will never be banned ever but why are you banned??
I am a member of that place and I have received so much respect, admiration and true love.
I admire all the people who run that wonderous place and it is such a shame this place is not like that.

No you don't Tiswas,you're treated like an open joke amongst the admin there.Read the Forum man thread properly,Tinmenace almost gives it away.Every thread you start is trolled,you're served up every single time and you try to deflect the embarressment by picking a fight with Marpat or someone else that you view as unsavoury.At least the smart ones like Hadabusa tried to hint at you,he's a good bloke that man,trust him more than the others I do.Get a backbone,like you nearly did a few weeks ago,regain your respectibility to yourself and renounce your premiere subscription,then you'll see how loved you are.Sean thinks he's clever using you as a joke and a tool for his games,but the simple truth,other forum users seeing the hypocrisy in letting a former banned member rejoin,turned a lot of people against Icke,The Forum and administration...for that,I thank you.You served purposes in ways you'll never understand until too late...now they'll see the truth in it as well.Good on you madam...big thumbs up.

thumbs up thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:46 pm

beetzart77 wrote:

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Read your youtube comments,looks like a witchburning approaches you,left my PO Box details here on the forum,might get some fan mail soon,or mailed turd...LMFAO! rolf
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next