Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

runlikehell at DIF

+11
rodin
Lyd
palomino
*Kia*
Cigar
Lady Tis-Shine
Ciggy
Billy Ruben
Everybody, Loves Sod..!!!
true lilly
15 posters

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

runlikehell at DIF - Page 8 Empty Re: runlikehell at DIF

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:08 pm

hmmmm,looks like someone's listening,someone from Israel just logged on...has'nt Mossad got bigger fish to fry.It's not like I organised the Munich Games or anything...or own a couple of rocket launchers.I'm weaker than a half starved Palestinian and just as scared,go on,find your Kosher Kills elsewhere...

butt
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:35 am

Hey run, and you other Chat Room Trolls who also flooded in that EMPTY space AFTER I started chatting there ... "MIGHTY DUCKS"! hee hee ... On DIF, NOW -someone SAYS, RUSSIA SAYS, WIKILEAKS SAYS, AMERICA SAYS, they have fought UFO'S="MIGHTY DUCKS"=MAN MADE SEA, LAND and AIR CRAFTS that FLEW OUT OF AUSTRALIA'S SOUTHERN SEAS ... Now consider those HUGE UNDER SEA FLOOR TUNNELS of VICTORIA'S, SO UNnessersary, SO SECRET that SPIES ARE EMPLOYED AS Workers, 'DESAL' Plant ...[/b] that along with many other, REAL WORLD FACTS and ACTUAL CONNECTIONS, I posted about in those DIF threads 'they' ARE DESPERATE TO DISCOURAGE REAL PEOPLE from reading, let alone doing their own research on.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:46 am

true lilly wrote:Hey run, and you other Chat Room Trolls who also flooded in that EMPTY space AFTER I started chatting there ... "MIGHTY DUCKS"! hee hee ... On DIF, NOW -someone SAYS, RUSSIA SAYS, WIKILEAKS SAYS, AMERICA SAYS, they have fought UFO'S="MIGHTY DUCKS"=MAN MADE SEA, LAND and AIR CRAFTS that FLEW OUT OF AUSTRALIA'S SOUTHERN SEAS ... Now consider those HUGE UNDER SEA FLOOR TUNNELS of VICTORIA'S, SO UNnessersary, SO SECRET that SPIES ARE EMPLOYED AS Workers, 'DESAL' Plant ...[/b] that along with many other, REAL WORLD FACTS and ACTUAL CONNECTIONS, I posted about in those DIF threads 'they' ARE DESPERATE TO DISCOURAGE REAL PEOPLE from reading, let alone doing their own research on.

Silly Lilly wrote:
Well runlikehell, my old mate, now that you to are a MODERATOR at DIF, how about you get my ban lifted? Don't you at least miss our marathon 24 hour 'drunken' chats...me drunk on humour, you, measle-weasle, drunk on drink...pin making me cry, lost making me smile...

due to the lack of support from Runlikehell,may I ask,do you think he maybe part of the International Tintin Cabal,too?

You seemed to turn on your "Old Mate" for some reason...and called him a chat-room troll... lmao
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:47 am

...don't have to much pull,do you?
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  palomino Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:48 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
palomino wrote:Billy, stop harrassing and threatening True Lilly

Tavistock Moonbeam,beats schizoid moonbeam...like paper wraps rock...cause you're to blunt as a pair of scissors darling... thumbs down

Please stop harassing and threatening True Lilly

You made a few mistakes in this post. I assume you meant "too", but you should have put "as". You've made the usual comma errors

palomino

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:53 am

palomino wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
palomino wrote:Billy, stop harrassing and threatening True Lilly

Tavistock Moonbeam,beats schizoid moonbeam...like paper wraps rock...cause you're to blunt as a pair of scissors darling... thumbs down

Please stop harassing and threatening True Lilly

You made a few mistakes in this post. I assume you meant "too", but you should have put "as". You've made the usual comma errors

nO doNt ThInK sO,MaKE mE Razz ner,ner,ner
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  palomino Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:54 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:Why should palomino post what you offered to then deleted, when you wouldn't even link to their post stating what they came and saw for themselves? So you can photoshop it and lie for the thugs and coppers they dog for, some more. Jason, best you pray I have a long, injury free life, after all the threats you've made.

you just lost the fight,permanent...you are cracked in the head,if you can't see,what you just said...sick of you... thumbs down

What threats?,words from one schizo to another...more ROFL... rolf

If you gave it to Palomino to upload,guess what?...it can't get photo-shopped.Unless you distrust him too... lmao

Have a nice injury free life...

and again

Billys Mummy Said:
Mr Palomino,I'd like to bring to your attention that you have proficiency in using Imageshack to facilitate the uploading of documents and photographic evidence as asserted by the personality,True Lilly.Would you please make yourself available to do so,regards,Mrs Ruben

Please stop harassing and threatening True Lilly.

You made four comma errors. There should be a space after full stops too.

I will be replying to Cigg's post directly

palomino

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:57 am

palomino wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:Why should palomino post what you offered to then deleted, when you wouldn't even link to their post stating what they came and saw for themselves? So you can photoshop it and lie for the thugs and coppers they dog for, some more. Jason, best you pray I have a long, injury free life, after all the threats you've made.

you just lost the fight,permanent...you are cracked in the head,if you can't see,what you just said...sick of you... thumbs down

What threats?,words from one schizo to another...more ROFL... rolf

If you gave it to Palomino to upload,guess what?...it can't get photo-shopped.Unless you distrust him too... lmao

Have a nice injury free life...

and again

Billys Mummy Said:
Mr Palomino,I'd like to bring to your attention that you have proficiency in using Imageshack to facilitate the uploading of documents and photographic evidence as asserted by the personality,True Lilly.Would you please make yourself available to do so,regards,Mrs Ruben

You made four comma errors. There should be a space after full stops too.

I will be replying to Cigg's post directly

gOod LuCk,tOpPinG dA CiGGy,hIm vErY sMaRt,HorSeY DumB.... Razz ner,ner,ner
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  palomino Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:24 am

Ciggy wrote:It's bad form to fight the retarded.

Please stop harassing True Lilly

palomino

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:50 am

I was amazed to discover TRUE LILLY's BLOG the other day...

Looks interesting: http://lilyisacunt.blogspot.com/

runlikehell at DIF - Page 8 Cocl

runlikehell at DIF - Page 8 Bys_steve_thinks_youre_a_cunt
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:54 am

palomino is a...

runlikehell at DIF - Page 8 Carlb-sockpuppet-02

of TRUE LILLY...
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  palomino Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:06 am

[quote="Cigar"]I was amazed to discover TRUE LILLY's BLOG the other day...

palomino

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:16 am

[quote="palomino"]
Cigar wrote:I was amazed to discover TRUE LILLY's BLOG the other day...

Lilyisacunt wrote:
Idle Hands are the Dildo's Playground
If you are here it's most likely because you chat-hate Lily or are bored as all fucksticks. Myself, I'm mostly bored but strongly dislike the chump known as Lily just the same. The rules around here won't be much different than over at the Mangina Inc. blog except that you will have to post all comments starting with "chump Lily..." Anything which doesn't reference here as being a chump will be deleted.

Seeing as we are a community it's expected that we will help each other out in getting out the word about her cuntiness. Any info you have about her including people she's banned, comments she's made during the day and PICTURES of her will be greatly appreciated. This is not about hate but rather giving her a little of her own rotten karma by the shovelful.

runlikehell at DIF - Page 8 39037198

thumbs up rolf
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:36 am

Billy Ruben wrote:hmmmm,looks like someone's listening,someone from Israel just logged on...has'nt Mossad got bigger fish to fry.It's not like I organised the Munich Games or anything...or own a couple of rocket launchers.I'm weaker than a half starved Palestinian and just as scared,go on,find your Kosher Kills elsewhere...

butt

They only pounce upon the small fry. Bigger fish they order the U.S.A. to bomb.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:46 am

Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:hmmmm,looks like someone's listening,someone from Israel just logged on...has'nt Mossad got bigger fish to fry.It's not like I organised the Munich Games or anything...or own a couple of rocket launchers.I'm weaker than a half starved Palestinian and just as scared,go on,find your Kosher Kills elsewhere...

butt

They only pounce upon the small fry. Bigger fish they order the U.S.A. to bomb.

Hahahahahahahahaha.... rolf

Sorry service men and women,and the USA bankrupting themselves for a war they don't really want.
You guys could fix your economy in one year,IF they stopped all miltary contracts,research,foreign bases and learned to mind their own business,just one year.If it's not Israel,it's corporate interest that spurn yet more conflicts in countries that want nothing to do with them.Oh,yes,stop fiddling with the weather and washing our crops away,that'd be nice,bastards.Military Industrial Complex

YOU SUCK thumbs down

In one year,good schools and roads and the property value in detroit would sky rocket.Man,that's third world status,get their act together,before you have high tech bandits,ruling little enclaves in all suburbs,not just LA.Peace Ciggy.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:14 am

The Jewish Games are CURRENTLY being held in SYDNEY, so it makes sense that they would want to watch for THREATS FROM TINTIN'S TOOLS...
Billy Ruben wrote:...Gubba C*nt...

fup butt

come up here and tell the local blacks in that condescending tone...

runlikehell at DIF - Page 8 Siggybup

runlikehell at DIF - Page 8 L7ebcca3dc5db47a48b6a80

...when you go back to Melbourne looking like this,we'll see how much compassion you got then.

Sorry,I'm not threatening you, just giving you a taste of what to expect when you get here...have a nice day.

thumbs down rolf

NO AMOUNT OF SPIN WOULD CONVINCE ANY REASONABLE PERSON that this post of YOUR'S, JASON, isn't A THREAT, WITH GRAPHIC.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:28 am

true lilly wrote:The Jewish Games are CURRENTLY being held in SYDNEY, so it makes sense that they would want to watch for THREATS FROM TINTIN'S TOOLS...
Billy Ruben wrote:...Gubba C*nt...

fup butt

come up here and tell the local blacks in that condescending tone...

...when you go back to Melbourne looking like this,we'll see how much compassion you got then.

Sorry,I'm not threatening you, just giving you a taste of what to expect when you get here...have a nice day.

thumbs down rolf

NO AMOUNT OF SPIN WOULD CONVINCE ANY REASONABLE PERSON that this post of YOUR'S, JASON, isn't A THREAT, WITH GRAPHIC.

you bloody moron,you're the Spin Master of bullshit,learn to read.I would'nt do it,and if I did,there would'nt be evidence to show,ya flip. thumbs down rolling pin

PS,don't whinge to Sod to remove the pictures,like you did with the car bombings.If Sod removed them,thank him,he cared for your mental instability.You exhausted that courtesy from me. thumbs down
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:50 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
In one year,good schools and roads and the property value in detroit would sky rocket.Man,that's third world status,get their act together,before you have high tech bandits,ruling little enclaves in all suburbs,not just LA.Peace Ciggy.

USA is beyond hope, it's a dead country walking. It's why I tell political radicals here not to bother with trying to rebel against it, it's like rebelling against the Russian Tsar in late September just before Lenin takes over. The thing to do is find Lenin and slot HIM.

Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:08 pm

Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

USA is beyond hope, it's a dead country walking. It's why I tell political radicals here not to bother with trying to rebel against it, it's like rebelling against the Russian Tsar in late September just before Lenin takes over. The thing to do is find Lenin and slot HIM.

Greatest shame in the world,one of your true heroes,Thomas Jefferson,if his legacy was adhered to,you would'nt have all the problems the Zionist Bankers have led you into.The greatest of shames.For a while in the 60's,you guys really had something going,but not no more.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:33 pm

Patrick Henry was the one lone man who stood between a banker's dystopia and the American people back then.

Today we have nobody, not even the Bill of Rights he saw ratified to keep the system in check.

http://www.earlyamerica.com/review/2004_summer_fall/henry.htm
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:41 pm

Ciggy wrote:Patrick Henry was the one lone man who stood between a banker's dystopia and the American people back then.

Today we have nobody, not even the Bill of Rights he saw ratified to keep the system in check.

thankyou sir,I'll take that.Any good video documentaries you can recommend.I have a few beauties.Money Masters,Monopoly Men,The Corporation,Money Banking and the Federal Reserve.Fascinating,until you see your country turn third world.That's not entertaining,except for tonights news.Or when you walk out the door.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:55 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote:Patrick Henry was the one lone man who stood between a banker's dystopia and the American people back then.

thankyou sir,I'll take that.Any good video documentaries you can recommend.I have a few beauties.Money Masters,Monopoly Men,The Corporation,Money Banking and the Federal Reserve.Fascinating,until you see your country turn third world.That's not entertaining,except for tonights news.Or when you walk out the door.

90 seconds here basically shows the work that was binned by the "Patriot Act":
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:28 pm

Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

90 seconds here basically shows the work that was binned by the "Patriot Act":

...thankyou,real player has a nice add-on to capture that... thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:45 pm

A slightly deeper dive into the American struggle, with some naughty bits thrown in to keep it interesting:

Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:51 pm

Ciggy wrote:A slightly deeper dive into the American struggle, with some naughty bits thrown in to keep it interesting:

Ha! lol!

I'll take it,good info,is good info,live for it,Something new everyday,that's what I like.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum