Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Going, going ...

+4
Ciggy
Billy Ruben
Everybody, Loves Sod..!!!
true lilly
8 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Going, going ... - Page 2 Empty Re: Going, going ...

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:30 am

...why did I make that fuc*ing call...why did I do it?...at least Sod won't answer,Bob Jones was disconnected...shit-stirring backfired bigtime.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:31 am

true lilly wrote:Ahh now Ciggy, 'YOU' HAMMER 'Billy Ruben' to POST ALL The messages And IMAGES I sent 'him', AS HE POSTED HE WOULD,, because they show some rather 'TELLING', POLICE PAPER WORK... WITH SIGNATURES *grin* somewhat MORE EXPLOSIVE, than an image of an 8 m.o. CAR BOMB SITE of 2 STILL BURNED OUT and BLACKED trees that 20 plus, families, and 'OFFICIALS', still see daily. psst... 'read' the banners of BALLARAT COURIER and HERALD SUN, Saturday, 30-10-2010 *wink*

Awlroight Billy, you heard the nutter. She says she texted you photos of police documents, which if they were pertinent to the alleged car bombing would finally be the proof she's claimed for months now to have but has never come up with it until now.

Now back to Ms. Nutter: if the car bomb site still has the 2 burned out and blackened trees, just take a photo of that and post it here. I'll take that in lieu of the car, see if I can slag Icke off for it somehow (as being responsible for the hooligans whut did that, assaulting defenseless trees in such a manner).
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:38 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
I can't trust you with email...cause I think not everything is right with you...you lied,therefore,lost my trust...
...and I don't work for Tintin...

I can trust Lulzy with email: webanarchy@gmail.com

Email yer pics directly to that, Suzy, and we'll have a look. We can cut Billy out of the loop if he ain't cooperatin' 'ere.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:08 pm

Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
I can't trust you with email...cause I think not everything is right with you...you lied,therefore,lost my trust...
...and I don't work for Tintin...

I can trust Lulzy with email: webanarchy@gmail.com

Email yer pics directly to that, Suzy, and we'll have a look. We can cut Billy out of the loop if he ain't cooperatin' 'ere.

...phew thankyou,although,I will admit,Sam just showed me as she took the kids to school,there is a picture of a Government document,on her phone,which,she thought was mine,could be something to this after all...

popcorn
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:13 pm

Ciggy wrote:
true lilly wrote:Ahh now Ciggy, 'YOU' HAMMER 'Billy Ruben' to POST ALL The messages And IMAGES I sent 'him', AS HE POSTED HE WOULD,, because they show some rather 'TELLING', POLICE PAPER WORK... WITH SIGNATURES *grin* somewhat MORE EXPLOSIVE, than an image of an 8 m.o. CAR BOMB SITE of 2 STILL BURNED OUT and BLACKED trees that 20 plus, families, and 'OFFICIALS', still see daily. psst... 'read' the banners of BALLARAT COURIER and HERALD SUN, Saturday, 30-10-2010 *wink*

Awlroight Billy, you heard the nutter. She says she texted you photos of police documents, which if they were pertinent to the alleged car bombing would finally be the proof she's claimed for months now to have but has never come up with it until now.

Now back to Ms. Nutter: if the car bomb site still has the 2 burned out and blackened trees, just take a photo of that and post it here. I'll take that in lieu of the car, see if I can slag Icke off for it somehow (as being responsible for the hooligans whut did that, assaulting defenseless trees in such a manner).

...you pull that off,and I renounce Icke for ever...but by going the sources origin...I might end up paying three quid a month...Wonder if the Ickster was behind what happened last month,or it was my big mouth,hmmmm,what sounds more whacky?...how can I avoid personal responsibilty?...ahhh,the voices made me do it...that'll do.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:24 am

Billy Ruben wrote:...coming to get you little Vera Susa...

Going, going ... - Page 2 Carbomb10bangkok
...mmm...
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:51 am

Billy Ruben wrote:...I have concern for Tintin!...
true lilly wrote:

...mmm...
why, scared 'you'/'he' will be punished for all the sloppy, failed attempts to threaten and kill me silent? Scared stupid enough to publically post yet another threat that no reasonable person could take as anything else.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:53 am

Billy Ruben wrote:...I have concern for Tintin!...
true lilly wrote:

...mmm...
why, scared 'you'/'he' will be punished for all the sloppy, failed attempts to threaten and kill me silent? Scared stupid enough to publically post yet another threat that no reasonable person could take as anything else.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:02 am

I am reasonably confident Billy won't kill you, Lulzy. I do, however, think he might visit you in order to push the envelope about how many lulz one person can harvest in a single day without the humour cortex of the brain exploding in delight!
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:03 pm

FUCHISA French Connection? NOrd RUSe, ALAINE DEcrepid!
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:49 am

True Lilly, please ignore this Ciggy for he is the one who is giving you the real grief. I would of put him on Ignore like his forum dog, but I want to deal with him in my own special way. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:23 am

Tiswas wrote:I want to deal with him in my own special way. cthulhu

You run the risk of burning your house down playing with matches without adult supervision. Beware.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:15 pm

true lilly wrote:FUCHISA French Connection? NOrd RUSe, ALAINE DEcrepid!
Just some CURRENT REAL WORLD, REAL PEOPLE CONNECTIONS - EMIRATES Melbourne Cup, AmeriCAIN, American Bred, FRENCH ALAIN DE ROYER-DUPRE Trained, GEELONG OLD BOY RYAN Owned: EMIRATES EXPLOSIVE Airlines: NORman/French named R. Champion DE CRESPIGNY 'Hero' of A380 EXPLODING Engine: MANY EXPLOSIVE BANGS and BOOMS around here but NO POLICE: NORman/French MINING MAGNATE Robert Champion DE CRESPIGNY Mate of my Ex, RYAN who DISPOSED of EXPLODED Car AND TOOK Her next one...'Ciggy' REPORTS what The News did NOT, that POLICE EXPECTED The Stolen JERRY CANS of Fuel Loaded CAR parked RIGHT WHERE MY DAUGHTER'S CAR WAS BLOWN UP, TO ALSO EXPLODE.... FUCHia named after GERMAN FUCH: and more "SPORT" of "KINGS", like, "psst, wanna buy a BLACK WATCH? Drink from an EMIRATES Cup? FALL with a ROLLS ROYCE? MISS AVALON, CRASH QANTAS, HIT ROYAL DUTCH SHELL, FORD STINGAREE Bay of MURDOCH'S GEELONG? Forgive The GRAMMAR?" ... hey MARIA, SEAN &DUPRE...
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:30 pm

...you had this image removed huh,Vera?.Maybe you're the secret police....your God's wrath will visit me tonight...police raid?for me how nice...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:06 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:

...you had this image removed huh,Vera?.Maybe you're the secret police....your God's wrath will visit me tonight...police raid?for me how nice...
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:08 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:

ah, derrr... 'you' must think everyone is as thick as 'cori'... Who also posts DEATH THREATS AGAINST ME... Then CRIES that "I'M mean TO 'HER' ", and Gets ME BANNED FOR QUOTING THOSE ORDERS POSTED BEFORE THE CARRIED OUT ASSAULTS. Now why would I QUOTE YOUR POST of THE IMAGE of ANOTHER CAR BOMB "COMING TO GET [ME]", on all the relevent threads, THEN REMOVE THEM? I would NOT, EVEN IF I COULD, BUT 'YOU LOT' DO LOVE TO LAUGH OVER HAVING THE POWER TO CHANGE MY POSTS.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:50 pm

[quote="true lilly"]...the DIF MODS who lurk here ... like MerlinCove (who Bans those Getting DEATH THREATS, NOT THOSE POSTING The DEATH THREATS ON DIF), ...
true lilly wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

ah, derrr... 'you' must think everyone is as thick as 'cori'... Who also posts DEATH THREATS AGAINST ME... Then CRIES that "I'M mean TO 'HER' ", and Gets ME BANNED FOR QUOTING THOSE ORDERS POSTED BEFORE THE CARRIED OUT ASSAULTS. Now why would I QUOTE YOUR POST of THE IMAGE of ANOTHER CAR BOMB "COMING TO GET [ME]", on all the relevent threads, THEN REMOVE THEM? I would NOT, EVEN IF I COULD, BUT 'YOU LOT' DO LOVE TO LAUGH OVER HAVING THE POWER TO CHANGE MY POSTS.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:10 pm

[b]hee hee... Your 'POWER'... going, going... and don't blame me. I didn't make anyone of the PACKING MOBS, GUTLESS, BRAINLESS, HEARTLESS, walking DEAD... I just saw all the VULTURES gathering, as God also told us to WATCH for and so be WARNED OFF joining The LOSER MAJORITY.[/B]
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:43 pm

hee hee... Your 'POWER'... going, going... and don't blame me. I didn't make anyone of the PACKING MOBS, GUTLESS, BRAINLESS, HEARTLESS, walking DEAD... I just saw all the VULTURES gathering, as God also told us to WATCH for and so be WARNED OFF joining The LOSER MAJORITY.... but keep deluding yourselves that preventing and messing with my posts, is some sort of 'power' of 'yours' to keep... hee hee, I wouldn't trade my fine, short thread on life, for all that stout rope you were given to make you believe you're Hangmen instead of the HANGED WOmens castrated lap Dogs you are.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:45 am

Ciggy wrote:I am reasonably confident Billy won't kill you, Lulzy. I do, however, think he might visit you in order to push the envelope about how many lulz one person can harvest in a single day without the humour cortex of the brain exploding in delight!

thumbs up rolf lmao tiphat
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Going, going ... - Page 2 Empty Vera Susa/True Lilly EXPOSED...she is Tintin.

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:37 am

true lilly wrote:hee hee... Your 'POWER'... going, going... and don't blame me. I didn't make anyone of the PACKING MOBS, GUTLESS, BRAINLESS, HEARTLESS, walking DEAD... I just saw all the VULTURES gathering, as God also told us to WATCH for and so be WARNED OFF joining The LOSER MAJORITY.... but keep deluding yourselves that preventing and messing with my posts, is some sort of 'power' of 'yours' to keep... hee hee, I wouldn't trade my fine, short thread on life, for all that stout rope you were given to make you believe you're Hangmen instead of the HANGED WOmens castrated lap Dogs you are.

for proof...and don't you dare call me a kiddy fiddler....

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11435&page=3

ARE IROBOY and
JOHN WHITE READY
TO ATTACK AGAIN?
LiLLY?

Dirty traitors.
Be sure you traitors, you have gone after
lilly, but at the at the same time you went after the
wrong guy.

I will expose all of you.
And the more you will think you will
be safe, I will go after you.

Sorry folks, but you took the wrong guy this time.

POST 23,Tintin defends Vera Susa/True Lilly

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11435&page=4

Quote:
Originally Posted by tintin
Misereable traitor.
You were after Lilly weren't you.
With your friend IROBOY.

As i have told you.
i will Expose you losers...

Well I tried talking to her, but she kept calling me a satanist and a kiddie fondler apologist, so I left her alone. That was on Harris's forum

Then there was a thread taking the whip out of her at illusions: which I didnt take much part in: but that thread only started when True-Lilly started a thread at unhived minds about Illusions. Can't remember what it was called (something about "exposing"something), but I do remember it had bugger all meaningful content

So whose responsibility is that? Certainly not mine

To summarise then:

Who have I betrayed? And where did I swear my fealty in the first place?
Misereable traitor.
You were after Lilly weren't you.
With your friend IROBOY.

As i have told you.
i will Expose you losers...

Well I tried talking to her, but she kept calling me a satanist and a kiddie fondler apologist, so I left her alone. That was on Harris's forum

Then there was a thread taking the whip out of her at illusions: which I didnt take much part in: but that thread only started when True-Lilly started a thread at unhived minds about Illusions. Can't remember what it was called (something about "exposing"something), but I do remember it had bugger all meaningful content

To summarise then:

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11435&page=5

tintin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by john white

To summarise then:

miserable traitor,
will expose you, and as I told you,
the wrong guy, don't do that,
will go after you, BIG TIME....

same repetitive empty threats,does'nt give evidence to back the slander...you know,alot of people thought Tintin is Icke,...but that's not quite right,is it Suzy.You still operate there at DIF...I think this is a clear clash of alters...you're both the same dude!!!...Gotcha!!! thumbs up rolf popcorn
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:45 am

...well John White might bail out,when called a kiddy fiddler,can't blame him really...sure he was concerned,at least for his own safety and sanity...and maybe your own...
Anyway,you've been fun Suzy...you still did'nt re-submit those photos and docos,oh,silly me...I told you to jam them up your arse...the good guy in me,makes the evil me,look schizo...sorry for my own inconsistencies.
There's a war for my conscience...never ending.

a bit like this...

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Going, going ... - Page 2 Empty oh...BTW

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:52 am

...you and Tintin are on each others friends list...you might both want to adjust these settings...for credibilties sake...Ok?...Thanks old girl,I'll get Cori's list...and update the findings,see you soon,my very interesting friend

thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:58 am

Billy Ruben wrote:...you and Tintin are on each others friends list...you might both want to adjust these settings...for credibilties sake...Ok?...Thanks old girl,I'll get Cori's list...and update the findings,see you soon,my very interesting friend

thumbs up

...just had a look,Cori,is neither friend nor foe,of Tintin's or your other handle,Vera Susa...but shares all the same friends as each other,can see a pattern form...next of interest is,Andrium.Back soon...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:03 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:...you and Tintin are on each others friends list...you might both want to adjust these settings...for credibilties sake...Ok?...Thanks old girl,I'll get Cori's list...and update the findings,see you soon,my very interesting friend

thumbs up

...just had a look,Cori,is neither friend nor foe,of Tintin's or your other handle,Vera Susa...but shares all the same friends as each other,can see a pattern form...next of interest is,Andrium.Back soon...

...and Andrium is friends with rimshot ...Vera Susa,Tintin and Cori...you know how I said you had four alter egoes,and for once they were in agreeance...I just named them...looking forward to your presance,(only been checking every several hours)...miss you heaps (no,this is not reverse speech)...Billy.

wave
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum