Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Going, going ...

+4
Ciggy
Billy Ruben
Everybody, Loves Sod..!!!
true lilly
8 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Going, going ... Empty Going, going ...

Post  true lilly Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:14 pm

... you don't know what you've got ... then it's gone ... oops, too late.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Going, going ... Empty Re: Going, going ...

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:28 am

true lilly wrote:... you don't know what you've got ... then it's gone ... oops, too late.

Malachi 3

1 "I will send my messenger, who will prepare the way before me.
Then suddenly the Lord you are seeking will come to his temple; the messenger of the covenant, whom you desire, will come," says the LORD Almighty.

thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:39 am

Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! wrote:
true lilly wrote:... you don't know what you've got ... then it's gone ... oops, too late.

Malachi 3

Then suddenly the Lord you are seeking will come to his temple; the messenger of the covenant, whom you desire, will come," says the LORD Almighty.

Ask Billy Ruben to post what I sent him, here. Some PICTORIAL and Verbal foundations of the contextual integrity of this poster's messages to those 'with ears'.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:21 am

...with you,it's my sex drive.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:22 am

true lilly wrote:

Malachi 3

Ask Billy Ruben to post what I sent him, here. Some PICTORIAL and Verbal foundations of the contextual integrity of this poster's messages to those 'with ears'.

...you did'nt send anything.True,did you confuse me with someone else???
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:27 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:

Malachi 3

nah, they WERE SENT TO THE SAME 'you' who RANG ME, THEN COMPLAINED (in the other thread), OF GETTING MORE GRIEF FROM THE POLICE ... Is it the images of the police documents Showing POLICE To HAVE PURGERED THEMSELVES, THAT SPOOKED 'YOU' INTO LYING ABOUT RINGING ME FROM THE NUMBER THOSE IMAGES WERE SENT TO?
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:47 pm

Should I POST THE NUMBER that the following ,and 'THOSE IMAGES', WERE SENT TO, just so 'YOU' can check that MY PHONE DID SAVE THE SAME NUMBER 'YOU' CALLED ME FROM? - Google -: 'suzy ryan bearstar australia'; click on, "chilli" (it should be at the top), and you'll see why 'they' couldn't let This Expert post her Expert Opinion on 'bloodlines', that shows Ickest 'bloodline' BS to be the blind hate mongering it is
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:57 pm

true lilly wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:

Malachi 3

nah, they WERE SENT TO THE SAME 'you' who RANG ME, THEN COMPLAINED (in the other thread), OF GETTING MORE GRIEF FROM THE POLICE ... Is it the images of the police documents Showing POLICE To HAVE PURGERED THEMSELVES, THAT SPOOKED 'YOU' INTO LYING ABOUT RINGING ME FROM THE NUMBER THOSE IMAGES WERE SENT TO?

...I got grief from the police cause I did'nt shut my mouth on that occasion,years of anger has built up...and fear.Not by the might of your God...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:59 pm

true lilly wrote:Should I POST THE NUMBER that the following ,and 'THOSE IMAGES', WERE SENT TO, just so 'YOU' can check that MY PHONE DID SAVE THE SAME NUMBER 'YOU' CALLED ME FROM? - Google -: 'suzy ryan bearstar australia'; click on, "chilli" (it should be at the top), and you'll see why 'they' couldn't let This Expert post her Expert Opinion on 'bloodlines', that shows Ickest 'bloodline' BS to be the blind hate mongering it is

ahhh...that was you that sent the pics,it's on phone,it looks like a reptilian with it's head up it's arse... lol!
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:22 pm

Ahh now Ciggy, 'YOU' HAMMER 'Billy Ruben' to POST ALL The messages And IMAGES I sent 'him', AS HE POSTED HE WOULD,, because they show some rather 'TELLING', POLICE PAPER WORK... WITH SIGNATURES *grin* somewhat MORE EXPLOSIVE, than an image of an 8 m.o. CAR BOMB SITE of 2 STILL BURNED OUT and BLACKED trees that 20 plus, families, and 'OFFICIALS', still see daily. psst... 'read' the banners of BALLARAT COURIER and HERALD SUN, Saturday, 30-10-2010 *wink*
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:11 pm

1%... if only 1% of the 14,431,215 views, of 27,310 posts, "get it", that's more than 144,000... and that's not even counting the other sites, threads and posts, or 'over the shoulder, readers', over more than 5 uears of posting the EVIDENCE for THE IMPORTENCE of CERTAIN KEY QUESTIONS, and waiting for ANY of 'THEM' TO ANSWER 'THE' QUESTIONS that NO GLOBAL RELIGION, MOVEMENT, GROUP or CONspiracy 'Artist', DARE SO MUCH AS ASK ,
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:40 pm

But go on, just Google -: chilli bearstar australia -see why I'm qualified to state the FACT; INDIVIDUAL SPIRIT TRUMPS 'Bloodlines', and why 'they' couldn't have such an expert posting against that BS 'foundation' of THE RELIGION of ICKE, "BLAME 'THE JEWS' FOR EVERY EVIL".
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:46 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:

Malachi 3

...I got grief from the police cause I did'nt shut my mouth on that occasion,years of anger has built up...and fear.Not by the might of your God...

well there is more to it,they're just really nasty people...not nice at all...very hurtful.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:21 am

true lilly wrote: "BLAME 'THE JEWS' FOR EVERY EVIL".

...now you're just being anit-semitic... thumbs down
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:27 am

true lilly wrote:Ahh now Ciggy, 'YOU' HAMMER 'Billy Ruben' to POST ALL The messages And IMAGES I sent 'him', AS HE POSTED HE WOULD,, because they show some rather 'TELLING', POLICE PAPER WORK... WITH SIGNATURES *grin* somewhat MORE EXPLOSIVE, than an image of an 8 m.o. CAR BOMB SITE of 2 STILL BURNED OUT and BLACKED trees that 20 plus, families, and 'OFFICIALS', still see daily. psst... 'read' the banners of BALLARAT COURIER and HERALD SUN, Saturday, 30-10-2010 *wink*

...Hey...YOU post the photos and documents,don't drag me into your strange and dark little world...CIGGy will hammer you every post until you do so. lmao
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:13 pm

Well, you must be dizzy with all those 180's you're doing. Just like tintin. And just like them all, you've posted so many contradictions, LOW, bald faced lies, and NO counter arguement, that you all effectively PROVE the integrity of this REAL INDIVIDUAL and THE CREATOR'S PROMISES. Just to remind any thinking readers who may stummble in here: after the insane pyro bitch trashed me, my house and pc, my posting was restricted to text on this low tech phone. Billy Ruben rang me and offered his number to send images demanded by Ciggy to be posted, but because some of those images show the link between the local TRAITOROUS COPPER DOG thugs tintin recruited here, and the PERJURED POLICE covering their filthy arses, Billy Ruben CHICKENS OUT.... psst, btw, The MOLE that TOOK OUT The INVADER WILLIAM of ORANGE, was an actual little mole, an ACT OF GOD, JUST AS THE FINAL FALL of THE KING of THE NORTH WILL BE, BEFORE he can complete his last push at TAKING AUSTRALIA = O'Zion, for himself.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:38 pm

God also said The Enemy would be caught in their own traps and lies -
true lilly wrote:But go on, just Google -: chilli bearstar australia -see why I'm qualified to state the FACT; INDIVIDUAL SPIRIT TRUMPS 'Bloodlines', and why 'they' couldn't have such an expert posting against that BS 'foundation' of THE RELIGION of ICKE, "BLAME 'THE JEWS' FOR EVERY EVIL".
Billy Ruben wrote:

...PARTIAL, SELECTIVE and MISS-'quotes', are the DEAD GIVE AWAY of BITTER LOSER ENEMIES of JUST LIFE, like CORI, TINTIN, DAVID ICKE, Sod...!!! ASSANGE et al
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:22 pm

First commandment First, or what you worship and trust Above God, WILL DESTROY YOU. Tintin and his followers Worship NUMBERS and Trust they're winning 'THE NUMBERS GAME', and so, BLINDED WITH PRIDE, 'they' MISSED THE KEY number that TRUMPS 'them'.... Gee, no wonder The Spiders of the World Wide WEB of LIES, keep banning, locking and logging me out of The NET set to trap those seeking to Live...but again, 'they' only manage to FALL IN THE TRAPS 'they' SET FOR OTHERS, like THE BLESSED, 'they' AIM TO REPLACE with THE CURSED. "WHERE IS THE GLOBAL POWER BASE SHIFTING TO...", THE UNIQUELY GLORIOUS LAND THE CREATOR DESCRIBED FROM THE BEGINNING, AUSTRALIA, O'Zion. 14,444,258+, MUST include at least a small, but SIGNIFICANT percentage of people who have sifted and sorted 'THE LIVING' TRUTH from 'THE DEAD' SET, LIES.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:38 pm

true lilly wrote:God also said The Enemy would be caught in their own traps and lies -
true lilly wrote:But go on, just Google -: chilli bearstar australia -see why I'm qualified to state the FACT; INDIVIDUAL SPIRIT TRUMPS 'Bloodlines', and why 'they' couldn't have such an expert posting against that BS 'foundation' of THE RELIGION of ICKE, "BLAME 'THE JEWS' FOR EVERY EVIL".
Billy Ruben wrote:

...PARTIAL, SELECTIVE and MISS-'quotes', are the DEAD GIVE AWAY of BITTER LOSER ENEMIES of JUST LIFE, like CORI, TINTIN, DAVID ICKE, Sod...!!! ASSANGE et al
aww, how 'cute', AGAIN 'YOU' CHANGED MY WORDS, J U L I A N ASSANGE, to FLAUNT 'YOUR' PRIDE, Sod...!!! ASSANGE *grin*
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:52 am

true lilly wrote:Well, you must be dizzy with all those 180's you're doing. Just like tintin. And just like them all, you've posted so many contradictions, LOW, bald faced lies, and NO counter arguement, that you all effectively PROVE the integrity of this REAL INDIVIDUAL and THE CREATOR'S PROMISES. Just to remind any thinking readers who may stummble in here: after the insane pyro bitch trashed me, my house and pc, my posting was restricted to text on this low tech phone. Billy Ruben rang me and offered his number to send images demanded by Ciggy to be posted, but because some of those images show the link between the local TRAITOROUS COPPER DOG thugs tintin recruited here, and the PERJURED POLICE covering their filthy arses, Billy Ruben CHICKENS OUT.... psst, btw, The MOLE that TOOK OUT The INVADER WILLIAM of ORANGE, was an actual little mole, an ACT OF GOD, JUST AS THE FINAL FALL of THE KING of THE NORTH WILL BE, BEFORE he can complete his last push at TAKING AUSTRALIA = O'Zion, for himself.

...you fucking Liar...I would'nt ring you just to make Ciggy suck eggs,unless he's a real bastard,which he was'nt.I did'nt call you to make myself available,I called you out of curiositiy.
...I do do 180's but not for you.At first,I thought it was the occultist,then a traitor at DIF,then the police...now I figured,it's best to be just paranoid,and say it's all of them,which would'nt be far from the truth,even blamed Sod for a day and a half. rolf

Ok Looney,re-send the photos to that mobile,but I can't post them until the 11th November,when I top that phone with credit...OK?
I can't trust you with email...cause I think not everything is right with you...you lied,therefore,lost my trust...
...and I don't work for Tintin...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:53 am

true lilly wrote:God also said The Enemy would be caught in their own traps and lies -
Billy Ruben wrote:

...I did it to have FUN with you,you missed that...eh?
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:06 am

So, Billy Ruben, JUST LIKE TINTIN, 'you' EDIT OTHERS POSTS, AND BRAG ABOUT IT... Then 'you' go on to declare those who's posts 'you' CHANGE, THE LIARS And PARANOID??? That would make 'you' a VERY STUPID LIAR, just like Dixie Dean/cori/tintin et al. Oh and, 'you' DID POST, BEFORE AND AFTER RINGING ME, THAT 'you' WOULD POST THE IMAGES I SEND 'you', but now that 'you' too have OUTED 'yourself' as THE LIAR and FORUM MANIPULATOR 'you' ARE, further comment from me on that issue is redundant... and, I suppose 'you' ALL SHOULD BE SCARED...of what it's now pointless for me to even hint at.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:20 am

true lilly wrote:So, Billy Ruben, JUST LIKE TINTIN, 'you' EDIT OTHERS POSTS, AND BRAG ABOUT IT... Then 'you' go on to declare those who's posts 'you' CHANGE, THE LIARS And PARANOID??? That would make 'you' a VERY STUPID LIAR, just like Dixie Dean/cori/tintin et al. Oh and, 'you' DID POST, BEFORE AND AFTER RINGING ME, THAT 'you' WOULD POST THE IMAGES I SEND 'you', but now that 'you' too have OUTED 'yourself' as THE LIAR and FORUM MANIPULATOR 'you' ARE, further comment from me on that issue is redundant... and, I suppose 'you' ALL SHOULD BE SCARED...of what it's now pointless for me to even hint at.

OK...I'm busted...I am REALLY

TINTIN
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:22 am

...coming to get you little Vera Susa...

Going, going ... Carbomb10bangkok
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:23 am

...bi-atch...!!!!
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum