Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David icke forum = No freedom of Speech

+10
true lilly
*Kia*
Billy Ruben
C!ggy
Ave Satani
Ciggy
Lady Tis-Shine
Hrafn
Everybody, Loves Sod..!!!
edward123
14 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

David icke forum = No freedom of Speech - Page 2 Empty Re: David icke forum = No freedom of Speech

Post  true lilly Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:11 pm

Ooh, I can't wait to see Ciggy, tiswas, i_am, merlincove and the rest, DEMAND and REJECT PROOF of what you post *big grin* oh, and my latest ph no, that I can never remember and don't have on me now, is already posted here, as I'm sure you said you already have.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

David icke forum = No freedom of Speech - Page 2 Empty Re: David icke forum = No freedom of Speech

Post  true lilly Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:52 am

See edward123, they MANIPULATE WEB/NET SEARCHES, as well as forums. REMEMBER, CHINA ALONE, ADMITS TO 35,000 FULL TIME PROFESSIONAL WEB/NET/FORUM AGENTS...Add All the rest and you'll understand why 'they' (STUPIDLY *hee hee*) don't fear those of us who KNOW 'THEIR NUMBERS GAME', but ONLY Post FOR THOSE RARE 'ONES' 'they' SHOULD FEAR. *wink* ... And so I'll add -: Latest posts by vera susa, aka, true lilly, are here at Sodlike Productions Forum....thought I should help those searching, seeing as those like 'DAVID ICKE', 'tintin' etc.( WHO MANIPULATE THE NET FOR A 'living', have banished me to this desert of a forum), BAN CROSS POSTS BETWEEN HERE and DAVID ICKE OFFICIAL FORUMS. And No, it's Not self promotion, I just noticed that My Threads at that so Heavily Trafficked, DIF, Still Draw the GREATER PERCENTAGE of READERS, even Including their Oldest 'STICKIES'.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:54 am

true lilly wrote:Ooh, I can't wait to see Ciggy, tiswas, i_am, merlincove and the rest, DEMAND and REJECT PROOF of what you post *big grin* oh, and my latest ph no, that I can never remember and don't have on me now, is already posted here, as I'm sure you said you already have.

If it's not photoshop I won't reject it. I think you've got nothing or you would have posted it by now.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:28 pm

true lilly wrote:Ooh, I can't wait to see Ciggy, tiswas, i_am, merlincove and the rest, DEMAND and REJECT PROOF of what you post *big grin* oh, and my latest ph no, that I can never remember and don't have on me now, is already posted here, as I'm sure you said you already have.

...I leave proof and clues to follow,it's up to the researcher to verify for themselves.I'd like to suck some other people into it,to give them a taste of their own medicine,cause it's intrigue,conspiracy and murder,at the whim,click of the fingers,by others.And in servitude,I solved many mysteries,not even the high initiates could manage,and proved to much more important game players,members of very powerful families,how the game REALLY works...and they're scared...and know what respect is,now...
For the Sod folk,this is not implied,and just happy to have their services to write from.I care not what they believe,and enjoy some humour here.But now it's not the time to play what hands I have,I wish for the mistakes,of the one I call Peter,the one who betrayed three times,will he be honourable for the fourth,and lay down his title and come clean...or further reduce in spiritual worth...I may have my beef with the former mod pack,but they know as well as I do too...False Light Dangers,and the forum,never realises...let them eat cake,since my head will roll,and it must be Peter....I always said,it's Icke's friends who will...?
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:13 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:And half of that last post here, 'VANISHED', which I EXPECTED BEFORE SAVING ALL THAT MY PHONE CAN...then This Post 'FAILED', 5 Times, SO FAR. No wonder, with 187,182 READERS of the thread ONLY palomino mans now, that I was ASKED to do, after 'tintin/CRUISE'/DIF drove me out of MY Thread of OVER 10 MILLION Views when I was By Far The Most Prolific Poster.

Have you got a phone line,in a house,that I can send a el cheapo $200 AMD 3000 tower and monitor too,THEN,will that make you happy?
umm...it's now 187,574 Readers on 'That Thread', 'The LYING CONspiracy Industry's SECRET', on pg 3, that ONLY palomino now, posts on, since I was banned nearly 2 months ago. And that, despite being at least the 5th site in about 5 yrs of posting THE TRUTHS that NON-'member' READERS KEEP FOLLOWING, while 'they', the CONspiracy Industry TOOLS, All Attack with NO COUNTER ARGUMENT, but only VILE, INSANELY BITTER, VIOLENT LIES and STUPID SMARMINESS. So I please don't confuse what few extra FACTS I can still 'get on record', with 'complaining'. But if you're Game to try to make me believe I'm alone in what I Know, Ring Me. I've posted my ph. no.

Sorry about that interruption Vera,just had a madman at my door,who threatened to kill me,and the local cops,whom were very nice and helpful,who said we're quite above the standards of this town and move back to Budgewoi...I offered my services to correct this man's mind...
he might not see 8:30 am,as he threatened me,thankyou constable H.........5 minutes in a gaol cell with this guy,and I won't lay a finger on him...he killed his wife and child you see...I'm just going to help him where he's already going,universal balance,some call karma...no matter how much I avoid it,they all come to me to die,tired of it.
...Vera,be so kind madam,PM me your phone number...I'll call you late tonight,when I see you logged on,I'm energetically frazzled,must retire,for auric stabilizing,not one day is ever uneventful,lately.
...But it made my companion realise,back to Budgewoi....WE ARE MOVING

cheers tholms fup cheers santa ...christmas time

Deleted Post
and after what I witnessed today,by a simple misunderstanding,a life could end,or loose everything he worked for,a man so tragic,so demonized,he's best laid to rest....and I'm not talking about me...I'm about to see,the inside of a world,that I fought against for a long time,demonstate,how much they really know about us,Vera...things were said...that are going to change me in a big way...

...There's two choices,Back to my life,of Beach,sun,swimming,me mates,happiness at Budgewoi,or a sponsored move to Townsville,Queensland
with Federal,Aboriginal Clans,Biker Groups,Infrastructure and employment opportunities for the family.A friend is returning there next week,and she's doing all the ground research,whilst she has a party,40th and a re-union all in one,(Yes,she's sworn to secrecy Suspect dif
Anderson's ring a bell???Shoulda played it straight old girl...you'll get nothing,Inside joke with other forum).
...Changes have happened so fast this year,more in the last 6 months,than the last 10 years,events that will change my attitude,towards the police and the burden once carried.That what was once thought of as in vain,was not un-noticed at all.It's a massive weight lifted,topped with an enthusiatic blowjob at the end of the day,it's been a great 24hours,pity the other poor bastard though...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:58 pm

it's been a great 24hours,pity the other poor bastard though....

I regret to inform you Hippy,but the bloke was a major grower dealer,of Hippy weed,he was reduced from making thousands a week,to sucking cock for cigarettes,all in 24hours,quite an achievement.He did all himself though,he just chose me to,pheonix himself...now he's a little grub.
Might open shop,sell good Illuminati weed,1.3gramme $20 rip-offs...beats 5grammes of Woodstock Rejects...
Might give this Narco Informant backstabbing drug dealing a whirl,as long as they give me a gun and state sanctioned...
F*ck the locals,F*ck them all,short and tall... adolf

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:12 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:And half of that last post here, 'VANISHED', which I EXPECTED BEFORE SAVING ALL THAT MY PHONE CAN...then This Post 'FAILED', 5 Times, SO FAR. No wonder, with 187,182 READERS of the thread ONLY palomino mans now, that I was ASKED to do, after 'tintin/CRUISE'/DIF drove me out of MY Thread of OVER 10 MILLION Views when I was By Far The Most Prolific Poster.

Have you got a phone line,in a house,that I can send a el cheapo $200 AMD 3000 tower and monitor too,THEN,will that make you happy?
umm...it's now 187,574 Readers on 'That Thread', 'The LYING CONspiracy Industry's SECRET', on pg 3, that ONLY palomino now, posts on, since I was banned nearly 2 months ago. And that, despite being at least the 5th site in about 5 yrs of posting THE TRUTHS that NON-'member' READERS KEEP FOLLOWING, while 'they', the CONspiracy Industry TOOLS, All Attack with NO COUNTER ARGUMENT, but only VILE, INSANELY BITTER, VIOLENT LIES and STUPID SMARMINESS. So I please don't confuse what few extra FACTS I can still 'get on record', with 'complaining'. But if you're Game to try to make me believe I'm alone in what I Know, Ring Me. I've posted my ph. no.

Sorry about that interruption Vera,just had a madman at my door,who threatened to kill me,and the local cops,whom were very nice and helpful,who said we're quite above the standards of this town and move back to Budgewoi...I offered my services to correct this man's mind...
he might not see 8:30 am,as he threatened me,thankyou constable H.........5 minutes in a gaol cell with this guy,and I won't lay a finger on him...he killed his wife and child you see...I'm just going to help him where he's already going,universal balance,some call karma...no matter how much I avoid it,they all come to me to die,tired of it.
...Vera,be so kind madam,PM me your phone number...I'll call you late tonight,when I see you logged on,I'm energetically frazzled,must retire,for auric stabilizing,not one day is ever uneventful,lately.
...But it made my companion realise,back to Budgewoi....WE ARE MOVING

cheers tholms fup cheers santa ...christmas time

Deleted Post
and after what I witnessed today,by a simple misunderstanding,a life could end,or loose everything he worked for,a man so tragic,so demonized,he's best laid to rest....and I'm not talking about me...I'm about to see,the inside of a world,that I fought against for a long time,demonstate,how much they really know about us,Vera...things were said...that are going to change me in a big way...

...There's two choices,Back to my life,of Beach,sun,swimming,me mates,happiness at Budgewoi,or a sponsored move to Townsville,Queensland
with Federal,Aboriginal Clans,Biker Groups,Infrastructure and employment opportunities for the family.A friend is returning there next week,and she's doing all the ground research,whilst she has a party,40th and a re-union all in one,(Yes,she's sworn to secrecy Suspect dif
Anderson's ring a bell???Shoulda played it straight old girl...you'll get nothing,Inside joke with other forum).
...Changes have happened so fast this year,more in the last 6 months,than the last 10 years,events that will change my attitude,towards the police and the burden once carried.That what was once thought of as in vain,was not un-noticed at all.It's a massive weight lifted,topped with an enthusiatic blowjob at the end of the day,it's been a great 24hours,pity the other poor bastard though...

...you really want to know what I'm saying...
how would you feel,that I told you,that I'm not in control,as much as I thought.That there is a probe,in my life,befriended my companion at the school bus-stop,in the mornings,who feeds me good pot,no charge,$50 a day...I argued with her spending money like that because the patterns don't fit for the character she portays,...twice a fortnight..7gs,no greed or doing the wrong thing...,but this is over kill,they've cut back recently,cause I openly voiced my suspicion too her,(the cops hinting yesterday,she's a lesbian),these Fed contacts,phew,I'll leave Boots alone,I hit on this "Probe",with Busteed's sister,the other target of the occult,see if she's alright,give her closure or something,but this shit is weird.I went out,first time in 7 months,to play cricket in the backyard,with the kids,which ended in near riot,cause of this probe...having dealings with everybody else in the street,unknown to my knowledge.What I did pick-up,this woman that argued with me,pitied my naivety,like "My God,You don't know these people...."....I want to vomit.
Budgewoi,Central Coast,Norahville,Toukley,...the bloke who went down,or is going down,is her brother,so if they do this,to their own...what,is really happening,I can't be this thick...promised the world,to find...errr,this is for my partner without me....or this is a hit.
....I said to S,she's the best and only friend tonight,over all times existant,the only one who understood,the only one to hold the family together,who nursed me through crippling pain,endured my drug addiction,housed fed and fucked me so long,to be treated with contempt and
and emotionally broken,to be set free of any bondage or burden of hurt by me,and I really only love you S,...I'm dead fuckers,finally mouthed off once to often,only matter of time now,but would rather be wrong,and look like a complete fool,I stepped on someone's big fucking toe up here,and they're not promising me anything,they are go to set up a madman to kill me,by manipulating events with this probe,,he's sister,she showed no emotion about him going down and I questioned her about events,so sure of herself yesterday,and it's not like that at all today,I might make some entries over the next week,maybe some videos and songs and upload,stay home kind of week,yeah,that'll do,send S to buy ciggies or chillies and pies.Might invite the arguementative fat lady and her kids for a game of cricket,while this probe is up in Townsville,next week,...ah well.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:51 am

Billy Ruben wrote:...

I regret to inform you Hippy,but the bloke was a major grower dealer,of Hippy weed,he was reduced from making thousands a week,to sucking cock for cigarettes,all in 24hours,quite an achievement.He did all himself though,he just chose me to,pheonix himself...now he's a little grub.
Might open shop,sell good Illuminati weed,1.3gramme $20 rip-offs...beats 5grammes of Woodstock Rejects...
Might give this Narco Informant backstabbing drug dealing a whirl,as long as they give me a gun and state sanctioned...

Note to self: don't buy weed from Billy.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:36 pm

Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:...

Note to self: don't buy weed from Billy.

...I thought it was all funny at first...but I got to wake up this morning.Tried to pump these people for info,tried to gain influence,did'nt think much of her brother's weed though,if I'm forced to drop names later,it's not gonna work like the occultist at East Maitland,these people love a fucking audience,he blows my head off,he's a town legend,even though he'll be giving banana flambes,for long time to come,did he think about bragging that to his mates.
...My flippin\' heck-up is,I tried using his sister to get revenge,first,by getting the details of Boot's previous divorces and his current and previous
law infringements,laughed my head-off,he tried "Freeman on the land" to beat a traffic fine,when he ran cops off the road,and he quotes Freeman in court and they take his license away,he probably omitted the bit about psychiatric evaluation,another field I'm looking at.He once asked me,how did I get off getting caught for cultivation,3 times....I rolled my eyes over the phone,thought to myself"You really are a fuckwit Boots"...I told him Illuminati...cause he's that stupid,you can't tell him,it's about his attitude....I go to court,wearing cardigans and jumpers,with spectacles,act humble,and shake like a leaf before the court,let a crocodile silent tear fall on my cheek...and WALA!!!,just like magic,I'm out the door,with just $65 court cost to pay....GET IT NOW FUCKWIT,YEAH YOU BOOTS,it's about attitude....

Next up,the rumours at Ickestag is,I'm a Black Magic Illuminati agent...I've been playing up that until now,it ain't me doing it,I went down,my healths shot,my cat died,my lifes still falling apart,my life is drama,drama....even though I hide from it....
Sorry suckers at dif ....I just played you for your lies and deceit and used your own paranoid delusions against you...I'm not the guy doing it
...it's something else,besides your own fucking attitudes and karma....I'm fucked and really scared....not Mr Brave Internetz warrior,like you all wank too...you don't carry weapons,if you live a life of freedom,simple as that.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:18 pm

....still won't stop me destroying my previous reputation at dif ,just so I can be forgotten and me to forget them...

Fuckin' parasites,never offered help,just loved the LULZ and entertainment.Be the butt of their jokes,but when they got their own back,nah,
Thelyran cursed them with black-magic,fucktards,you do it to yourselves,and you all play with low forms of projection (Thought astral),and wonder why....the planet,Earth,the wheel of re-incarnation,is here for the spiritual souls who become full of their own egos and wish destruction on other forms of light.

It's a prison planet for errant souls,you are part of a machine,look at the video signature in thelyrans profile,that William S Burrougths clip.Watch it.

You are all part of some form of Black Magic....I just know how to manipulate your own games to backfire on you,and look pretty good at the end of it...that's why my next target was one more moderator...he has alot to answer for...

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:19 pm

...just before I piss off and go score some weed worth smoking,this is for you dif
before they develope a scape-goat plan to hang all their ills on Thelyran...I did you know wrong

Have had the lot of you'se...it's better here,starting to see,a few had real gripes with ya's...for real reasons...there you go! thumbs down
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:42 pm

But basicaly, this is where 'they' Want 'those they DON'T want Heared', to come and 'SPEAK'; Where 'they' DO 'LISTEN'.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:00 pm

true lilly wrote:But basicaly, this is where 'they' Want 'those they DON'T want Heared', to come and 'SPEAK'; Where 'they' DO 'LISTEN'.
true lilly wrote:
edward123 wrote:@ Tiswas
It attracts people then they leave or get banned because they are not allowed to post stuff on there that is the truth. It can easily be proved. I'll quite happily give you some facts you can post and watch how quickly they are removed.
Yes edward123, David Icke is ONLY the 'name' of that so heavily invested in, forums of the 'WEB' DESIGNED TO 'NET' those Genuinely Seeking UNDERSTANDING of LIFE SAVING TRUTH, in 'The LEGION'S' DEADLY DECEPTIONS. From WIKI Pedia to Leaks, The 'GAME' EVONY and so on and on, it's the same cabal that COORDINATE to ensure that ANY IMPORTANTLY REVEALING TRUTH, IS FLOODED AWAY by 'GANG' Mockery, delivered to 'look like', 'considered majority consensus'.
and try to post a link to this thread, at DIF, AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS *chuckle, wink*
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:59 pm

...whoever used a scanner on the mid-north coast last night,would've heard the little reception I got from the locals and detectives.
I won't be using my "Utilities" to find out who set this up.All it did was give me credibility amongst the general duties,they got me in the end.
They "spooked me,I spooked them"...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:29 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:...whoever used a scanner on the mid-north coast last night,would've heard the little reception I got from the locals and detectives.
I won't be using my "Utilities" to find out who set this up.All it did was give me credibility amongst the general duties,they got me in the end.
be carefull what you wish for, Billy. With Credibility, comes things like Car Bombs.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:57 am

true lilly wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:...whoever used a scanner on the mid-north coast last night,would've heard the little reception I got from the locals and detectives.
be carefull what you wish for, Billy. With Credibility, comes things like Car Bombs.

Which is why you've had neither.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:22 pm

Ciggy wrote:
true lilly wrote:

THE COURIER (BALLARAT), 4/5-1-2010, for STARTERS. Posted more Verifyable detail on DIF, and Relevant Others KNOW what they need to know .... like Who cori Really is, thanks to 'their' BOAST of being A 'GERMAN' who's Never Been To And DOESN'T CARE ABOV AUSTRALIA, YET, STARTING THE LIES about what DOES HAPPEN in My Town of BALLARAT, AUSTRALIA, H/T of CARDINAL PELL and This VIP, BRACKS - Gee, funny that, the guy from the town, cori lies, a jot and loudly, "no one cares about", who was Premier, then Quit to become 'Dictator' of E. Timor, now being asked by the PM, to be 'Dictator' of Oz! Mmm, and The Cardinal Elector 'just happens' to Also Come From 'THAT TOWN'.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:25 am

btw, we had a deal, the Ickeists and I - if they ban me, they Admit I Was Right and that they Are The Deceivers. Well, they banned me, but not before A World of Real News finally started to catch up with The Future News God told us to Watch for and Warn of, that I did, and they mocked, until they were left with NO REAL NEWS they can post, without Again, Proving God's Word to be True. Nongs, they have driven people to Study God's Word and the Real World For Themselves, and so, See For Themselves that it is the God Mockers Deceiving The World To DEATH.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:33 am

true lilly wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
true lilly wrote:

THE COURIER (BALLARAT), 4/5-1-2010, for STARTERS.

http://www.thecourier.com.au/newssearch.aspx?cmd=run&q=car+bomb&au=&sb=rel&so=asc&sf=4&cf=&scf=&es=01%2f04%2f2010&ee=23%2f09%2f2010

D'OH. Do you feel pwned yet?
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:47 pm

No Ciggy, because THE ARTICLE IS POSTED on tintin's TNBTN thread at DIF where THOSE HERE ARE STILL CURRENTLY ACTIVE MEMBERS...but 'you' CAN'T HASSLE 'them' to do a simple cut an paste now, can 'you'...and then there's also palomino's post TESTIFYING TO HAVING SEEN FOR THEMSELVES... including things like 'cori's kill code' painted on my fence when I was Last Beaten Into Hospital...which reminds me, 'they' have less than 11 hours left to 'fullfill tintin's prophacy' of my death on this 2nd 8 month anniversary of my First Bashing Into Hospital...but with so many failed attempts, even a car or plane crashing into my bed, that doesn't guarentee death (as has been happening), or being caught in a shoot out between the local thugs (already exposed to be tools of tintin), won't wash as an 'accident'. Just as it is NO ACCIDENT that 'TEAM TINTIN' also tried to 'link' me to SOMEONE Else 'they' ARE POSTING THREATS AGAINST...and boy do I pity the fools who STARTED and then BELIEVED The RUMOURS 'they' invented to sell LIES as 'links'.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:43 pm

David icke forum = No freedom of Speech - Page 2 Biblepicsoritdidnthappen
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:46 am

FFS! How Bloody Derperate are they to bale out their TITANIC of LIES, that they use tea-strainers like 'gertaltdude'. We CAN leave comments on our News Papers, Radio and TV, BUT MOST ARE MADE BY THE PROFESSIONAL NET-HEADS like the 'Fans' of The DAVID ICKE FRANCHISE...you know, those, "SAVE A TREE, KILL KIDS AND OLDIES", GREENIE, GOD MOCKERS...WHO ARE BUYING UP AUSTRALIA'S PRIME REAL ESTATE, WHILE SHIT-CANNING IT, LEST FOLK RECOGNIZE IT AS THE GLORIOUS LAND GOD DESCRIBED, and actually start to SEE THE VERY BEST NEWS that HE ALSO DESCRIBED.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:32 pm

Didn't happen then, did it?
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:14 pm

Oh you gotta laugh...so many moderators at DIF, yet they HAVE TO 'let' TODAY'S NEWS be SPAMMED with Very Old, Long Ago Debunked, MYTHS, COW PLOP, BALD FACED LIES and Anything But Today's News...except for some 'OLDS', 'in the news' now (that I Posted on and WARNED NOT TO FALL FOR, YEARS AGO, but 'they' DARE NOT ACKNOWLEDGE), because those 'reports' ARE PART OF SELLING the 'ALIEN INVASION' LIE, DESIGNED TO HAVE THE WORLD DO TO GOD'S FAITHFUL, WHAT NAZIS DID TO JEWS. Oh well, just another sign for those genuinly seeking understanding, to stop ever doubting ICKESTS ARE THE ENEMIES of TRUTH and LIFE.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  aronia Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:03 am

I created a thread on at the icke board in the The Awakening / What we Can Do section.

With the Titel : Could awakening be used to create a world gov?

Could global awakening be used to by the elite to established there wish for one world goverment?

I believe it`s a huge part of there plans.

It was deleted in less when 10 seconds.

I didn't get any pm, it was just deleted without further notice.

Could`t it just be a forum bug or is that too unlikely?

aronia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next