Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Defense of Adam Weishaupt and the Illuminati.

+2
Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!!
Lucifer
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

In Defense of Adam Weishaupt and the Illuminati. - Page 2 Empty Re: In Defense of Adam Weishaupt and the Illuminati.

Post  Ciggy Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:44 pm

Lucifer wrote:Saturnus of course is the astrological archetype which rules over the darkest period of winter when the Sun is in Capricorn, whose planetary ruler is Saturn; Saturn's archetypal qualities are certainly often considered the darkest and most malefic qualities of all planets, despite also having many benefic qualities, for death, judgement, destruction of the old and the rebirth of the new are all entirely natural aspects which are typified by Saturn as the Grim Reaper.

The comparison of Saturnus to Kronos is apt, since Saturnus was the Latin god of "time", or "cycles" or "seasons". In the purest analytical sense Saturnus would be most comparable with Osiris, who in the Egyptian tradition was both a Solar god, and a god of time/cycles/seasons. The significance loses much more in the translation from Egyptian to Roman, than it did from Greek to Roman--with good reason of course. Egypt was the "new age nonsense" kingdom in Roman attitude in the late Republic and early Imperial days when they were also refining their own pantheon in order to get all Latium on the same sheet of hymnal music for feast days, etc.

Even the colour significance is different, as the colour of Set was "red", and that of Saturnus was "black". (Modern pseudo-Setianists get lazy and adopt both the red and the black so as not to have to resolve the disconnect!)

Saturn's cold and winter shade of meaning most definitely doesn't fit with Set's "hot Saharan desert" meaning though. Non plus ultra.

Lucifer wrote:
Well even prior to the modern technological revolution, throughout history there has still been the development of military technology, siege warfare and machines, etc. It is simply not practical to suggest that humanity abandon the forging of metal into swords, arrows and ploughs;

That wouldn't be asked of anyone. Without a centralized high-tech civilization providing infrastructure, etc., technology would devolve quite effectively on its own. Where do you charge your iPad in the woods? Smile

Lucifer wrote:
With regards to getting rid of oxen and just planting a few seeds here and there; we have a planet of 6 billion people; it is simply too late for everyone to return to hunter gathering mode; that would by perfectly OK in a planet with a small population, but entirely inappropriate for such a large population.

You might be surprised how many people a planet full of fruit trees could feed. And six billion is a lot of planters.

Lucifer wrote:
Personally I thank the gods for dentists, doctors and modern agricultural science, transport and communications technologies, despite the numerous problems which Capitalism inflicts on such industries.

The problems are endemic to systemization of power. Remove the systemization, let all the technologies go free-range, and see where they land. Technologically it will see some steps back. Ethically it will take a significant leap forward.

Lucifer wrote:
I have come across very few individuals who are entirely uncritical of David Icke. Are you quite sure that "these mindless questionless critical-thinking-less zombie following" David Icke cultists exist? I have attended meetups from the David Icke forum in the UK, and they generally can be defined their drunken revelry and interesting conversations; if there is a David Icke cult whose cultists worship him as a solar deity and are unquestioning of his every utterance, I have not come across it; however I do think it entirely healthy to question the lack of critical thinking of the "Moon Matrix" proponents who seem to have taken this belief on board despite the lack of evidence.

The unthinking and unquestioning visit over at the Infinite Love forum from time to time to defend their cult and its guru. Kia is here among us. Tiswas. As I said before, philosophers tend to get the fan-base they deserve.

Lucifer wrote:
My problem is with the word "current". Russian peasants fell for that gimmick, as I recall. How about we switch it to "any"? Mmm?

Well you are referring to the term I used, "current dictatorship" as opposed to "any dictatorship." Yes well of course replacing one dictator with another is the Marxist/ Leninist agenda, but I had my intellectual conversion from Trotskyism about a decade ago, so yes of course, resistance to "all dictatorships" and indeed "all governments" is part of the Anarchist agenda; unfortunately most of the anti-NWO crowd just want a new set of economic and military Masters.

No masters, no systems, no authority figures. Black dirt. Smoking hole. Pull the fooking plug. That's what I promote.

Lucifer wrote:
Yes well he does live in the realm of "conspiracy theory Capitalism" and publishing which has similarities with "National Enquirer" type journalism where often the more "outrageous claims" one makes, the more one's publications sell. Unfortunately the world of publishing has always been like that, which is why David Icke outsells Acharya S., just as in the UK the "News of the World (our sex scandal tabloid)" outsells "The Independent." Similarly in the US, I recall seeing "National Enquirer" with headlines such as "Aliens ate my Baby" and other UFO hysteria; such publications will always outsell Chomsky in a nation of political illiterates, most of whom barely have sufficient literacy skills to read a cornflakes packet and who did not have a problem with a genocidal Christian US president such as George "God told me to invade Iraq" Bush who apparently hears voices in his head from God demanding genocide and Capitalist imperialism.

"I want a nation of workers, not a nation of thinkers." --Henry Ford, benefactor of the vast majority of educational funds that run America's pseudoeducational system today.

If you are convinced that agenda is isolated to one region of the world, you are quite welcome to such nationalistic delusions. It promising the future harvesting of epic lulz.

Lucifer wrote:
It's all fun and games until someone starts charging 3 quid for emails and setting up discussion forums that run like FEMA camps.

Yes of course, but is rather how the Internet began; I still recall AOL charging for e-mails in the early 90's and since I was subscribed to numerous discussion groups, it did get rather expensive at times. There are still numerous discussion groups which "are" run like FEMA camps, but then again there are those which are not.

I'll rephrase: yammering about "Human race get off your knees" coupled with "My forum members get the bluddy hell ON your knees"... is sufficiently incongruous as to warrant ridicule. Openly fascist idealogues running a fascist camp discussion forum, are at least consistent.

Lucifer wrote:
Unfortunately when one combines the historical analysis with the study of US state terrorism / narco-terrorism with the "Moon is a Spacecraft" type theories, then both views become stereotyped as bizarre conspiracy theories, despite the fact that there is no evidence that the Moon is a spacecraft and there is abundant evidence on US military state terrorism / narco-terrorism.

Entirely the point of why, had D'Icke not existed, the dickheads in charge of the world today would have to invent one.

Lucifer wrote:
My Scarlet Woman is nagging me, as we are just about to leave for a few days to go to Scotland, so I will have to discontinue all discussions in the meantime.

Have a lovely time. Try the haggis.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

In Defense of Adam Weishaupt and the Illuminati. - Page 2 Empty Re: In Defense of Adam Weishaupt and the Illuminati.

Post  Ant Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:33 pm

Interesting read. thumbs up
Ant
Ant

https://www.youtube.com/ant4love

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2