Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ASSANGE-ICKE-AARNOUT-et al...

+11
edit
Sod-Haus...!!!
MoMo
palomino
Cigar
♥WW♥
Everybody, Loves Sod..!!!
Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!!
Ciggy
Billy Ruben
true lilly
15 posters

Page 3 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next

Go down

ASSANGE-ICKE-AARNOUT-et al... - Page 3 Empty Re: ASSANGE-ICKE-AARNOUT-et al...

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:32 am

true lilly wrote:Seems Ciggy misses the title of 'FILTH', that Low Down VERBALING Coppers Earn. Funny how he loves to boast of his intellect, yet can Never 'remember' what those he mocks, with HIS OWN INSANE 'RE-TELLING', of what those he hates, ACTUALY Post.

oh,Vera,no-one hates you...well,maybe not as much as Tintin,you miss the point sometimes madam,come on,just a little rolf

He's just very sad,that no-one can give him fire-power to take the Ickster to court...They must have an impact somewhere,Ickes last piece was about a character,called BongBong,now that's gotta be Michael,he's talking about...I'm sure if I was that troublesome or popular,or a threat,he might call me Turncoat Backstabbing C*nt,but BongBong,is definitely Michael.

You're alright by me Vera,you just THINK,I or we hate you...not true. thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:01 pm

Billy, it is BLIND HATE that causes Anyone to LAUGH AT my DAUGHTER BEING TARGETTED in a CAR BOMBING.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:40 pm

Oh, and with the current flood of posts at DIF by TWISTED F UCKS like 'ms hope'-lessly EVIL, et al, PROMOTING The CHILD SEX INDUSTRY CON, I should remind readers that I am NOT one to 'hang 'em by the balls', because I Know the UNrepentant have GOD AND HIS SOLDIERS to answer to. As for the Truely REPENTANT, ONLY GOD KNOWS who they are, and they DO HAVE HIS SAVING GRACE.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:03 pm

Hee hee...even that MOST VILE of 'names', CORI who CALLS FOR THE END OF MANKIND, has Lost Their MARBLES digging through MY old posts in a vain effort to avoid TODAY'S News that I LONG AGO FORETOLD and FOREWARNED OF, that HAS COME TO BE, AS GOD FORETOLD and FOREWARNED ALL who CARED to SEEK, STUDY and UNDERSTAND The TRUTH of HIS WORD.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:47 am

O.K. Ask tintin to forward you the email I just sent to his, 'AARNOUT van der PLOOGE'S', 'harriet lunz' email address (it's not private), and you'll better understand why 'he/they' HAVE LOST THEIR MARBLES and DARE NOT Post ACTUAL NEWS IN TODAY'S NEWS
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:23 am

I can't help but feel that the, 2 Gun totting, guy who stole and 'CRASHED' the Police CAR From 2 ROSEBUD Police, At THEIR Station, was a 'FAN/VICTIM' of tintin's TRIGGER CODES...and that ADELAIDE HILLS, OLD FINISH ex-NURSE (who WANTED TO 'LEAVE THE COUNTRY'!), IGNORED by 000 to be Murdered by 2 young blokes, saying they were 'looking for a lost DOG'! And 000 fobbing her off, and that rock through her glass door, just like when that PYRO PSYCO, 'BLACK WIDOW', put the big terracota pot through my window, and they IGNORED MY First 000 call, Only responding when I called back later and told them of the VISITORS over with their terrorfied 12 y.o. Girl! IMAGINE IF I could cover All the Real NEWS that 'they' ALL IGNORE, despite/BECAUSE of it being Chock Full of tintin's Favourite TRIGGER CODES!
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:55 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote:If Mitsrayim is America and Israel is Australia, does that mean Moses parted the Pacific so they could all walk there?

And the desert they all wandered in was the Outback? This would make the aborigines the real "Jews".

Story sounds a li'l dodgy to me.

You were on ABC talk radio eh? Do you remember the date of the broadcast? I'm curious to hear a voice connected with the luna-fooking-tick ramblings.

...you calling me a Kosher Canacka now...well are you?

True Lulzy is.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:56 am

true lilly wrote:Billy, it is BLIND HATE that causes Anyone to LAUGH AT my DAUGHTER BEING TARGETTED in a CAR BOMBING.

No, I laugh at nutters making a story like that up.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:55 am

true lilly wrote:Billy, it is BLIND HATE that causes Anyone to LAUGH AT my DAUGHTER BEING TARGETTED in a CAR BOMBING.

...Vera,I sat and thought about that word,blind hate.That bothered me actually,it's good to know what you hate,but not good,to hate something one can't understand,or see...to make an enemy of a situation,that could've been a friend,or learning experience...but yeah,you made me think real hard with that one.
I would never laugh at such tragedies Vera,no...no,been the victim of this lifestyle,yes,but to laugh at you,no...I want you to laugh at & pity me,cheer you up a bit,not the other way around.I mean,I hit you up for sex last night,and be flattered,I NEVER did that once at DIF...I did
it so you laughed and put me down....but when you said you're not a huntress,and therefore not hunting...I got turned on,really turned on,wow...a woman,who was hunting...might want to hunt Billy.Ahh where was I....I do it for the knock backs,shit my pants if I score... lmao
...No Vera,I would not stoop to laughing about your tragedies,like you actually,just thought you might think I'm street level scum,well,I am,thought you might be above my grade,that's all,mine's pretty low to be honest...not to particular,...I tried to pick up a chick while working on the railway track once,near Chatswood Station,north 300 metres,...it was a sheltered workshop for the mentally disabled,I did'nt know,
cause the chick was mute,and I used my best and most natural pick-up line...and went off in a huff cause she could'nt answer me...but the nurse I met later explained...
there's more to it,I'm actually still in love with her.There's more to it,just life's sadness...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:07 pm

Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote:If Mitsrayim is America and Israel is Australia, does that mean Moses parted the Pacific so they could all walk there?

And the desert they all wandered in was the Outback? This would make the aborigines the real "Jews".

Story sounds a li'l dodgy to me.

You were on ABC talk radio eh? Do you remember the date of the broadcast? I'm curious to hear a voice connected with the luna-fooking-tick ramblings.

...you calling me a Kosher Canacka now...well are you?

True Lulzy is.

rolf Hahahahaha...good manouvre,keep that credibility up for that defamation case against the Ickster.Did you think of a donation thread at Webanarchy???

thumbs up lol!

Just taking the piss,or giving you hope...fuckin' teaser are'nt I,play that knife-edge,whose his friends,nobody,who's his enemies,fuckin' everybody,simple philosophy of the paranoiac. dizzy
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:44 am

True Lulzy has no credibility which is why I'm disappointed in her being such a nutter. I would have found a useful ally in her if she were to simply calm the fook down and speak like a rational sane person and have a thought for things like "evidence". As it is, with enemies like Lulzy, Icke needs very little in friends.

I have no plans to pursue a defamation case against Icke personally, although I cheer on anyone who thinks they can do it. He's a bad seed for the truther world and needs to be shut down before the damage he does becomes irreparable. In spirit Lulzy agrees with that, but in practical application she simply needs to be hid in the closet so her mad ramblings won't end up doing the same damage Icke is doing right now.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:33 pm

Oh you do make us laugh Ciggy! I HAVE OVER 5 YEARS of CREDIBILITY... remember, Against 'ALL EXPERT PREDICTIONS', I HAVE PUBLICLY Posted things that GOD SAID TO WATCH FOR, and HAVE COME TO BE; from Gold to Real Estate and The GLOBAL POWER & WEALTH SHIFT TO AUSTRALIA. But ALL of The STARS of The CONspiracy Industry HAVE BE PROVED, LYING CON Artists.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:52 am

Lulzy. God here. Quit wankin around and post the Me damned PICs!!!
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:07 pm

[quote="Ciggy"]Lulzy. God here. Quit wankin around and post the Me damned PICs!!![/quote]
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:21 pm

... but then, if I help 'them' plan their defence in these cases ...
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:33 am

true lilly wrote:... but then, if I help 'them' plan their defence in these cases ...

The God of Australia commands you to help me prepare the OFFENSE in these cases. You in your psychotic blur may not understand how to get that crew in hot water on terrorism charges, but I do. So your Australian God has entrusted me with the work you've failed to do. Post 'em!

Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:45 pm

Uummm...5 attempts to answer this, and all we get is Ciggy repeating himself, Again. Anyway, 'proving' WHO ORDERED the Car Bombs, is Not, THE ISSUE...that 'THEY' DID, well, such Over-Kill always leads to an 'INTERNAL RE-STRUCTURE' (to put it VERY 'nicely'), that finds 'fitting positions' for such fools.
true lilly wrote:
Ciggy wrote:Lulzy. God here. Quit wankin around and post the Me damned PICs!!!
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:22 am

Proving that it happened at all would be a lovely start.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:36 pm

*big grin* so, the GERMAN Spokesman for WIKILEAKS HAS 'QUIT'...after being 'pushed', A MONTH AGO...funny to that after months of PRO-ASSANGE PROPAGANDA AT DIF, there is NOT ONE REPLY on the thread of THAT, VERY TELLING, NEWS, either. Yep, seems it is AGAINST THE LAWS of The RELIGION of DAVID ICKE to SEE or HEAR ANY, REAL WORLD, NEWS, these days. The sicko's are even PREACHING THE AVOIDENCE of KEEPING UP WITH NEW DISCOVERIES of SCIENCE! Could it be that because more than a few REAL People HAVE DONE THEIR OWN STUDY and also found that The News is NOT News to those FREE of the 'out of Egypt' LIE that DECEIVED NEARLY ALL THE WORLD with THE FALSE 'Time-LInE' that DENIES what GOD'S WORD ACTUALY SAYS...
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:27 pm

And I have to wonder why None of Them are talking about HOW A BOMB THREAT GETS A MOSLEM PLANE DIVERTED TO SWITZERLAND (where Cruise/tintin/Aarnout van der Plooge KEEPS HIS GOLD), and 'THE SUSPECT' is Then 'RELEASED' THERE! Sounds more like 'Someone Important' found out their final destination Would Be FINAL, like the HELL'S ANGEL who did NOT MAKE IT OUT of Sydney Airport...funny to that tintin BOASTED of them DEFEATING HIS NATION'S ELECTED GOVERNMENT, after which they suffered quite a bit of bad luck, With BOMBS...whereas after WE SURVIVE 2 CAR BOMBS, 2 of them are Killed in 1 CAR BOMB GOING OFF BEFORE they delivered it to their target, leading to MORE OF THEIR BOMBS BEING FOUND....Sorry, that was SWEDEN, I miss-heared the news, or they miss-pronounced...but a Canada to Karachi flight of a Pakistani Airline, Diverting to Sweden to LET THE SUSPECT OFF, AND HELP HIM REACH HIS DESTINATION LATER, STINKS EVEN WORSE...kinda like The Underworld's JUDY MORAN, postponing Her Own Application for Bail Hearing For A MONTH...seems 'the outside' is, currently, as Dangerous for her, as The Highest of Maximum Security Was For Carl Williams.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:45 pm

And it seems that not only MSM FAT HEADS are Jumping The Sinking Ship of Lying Rats, or are Team TINTIN too busy trying to salvage what's left of their BLOWN APART 'Cover' to find time to keep up with MAJOR GLOBAL NEWS and POST on it...well, have you seen that site lately; it's a desert of nothing but the DEBUNKED, RE-HASHED.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:36 pm

ASSANGE-ICKE-AARNOUT-et al... - Page 3 Referee%20pics%20or%20gtfo
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:06 am

Listen, you panic stricken mole - The ORIGINAL Photes of The Crime Scene have never been with me, but those investigating. And with so many TRAITOROUS bit players who think they're untouchable, involved, I'm happy for them to take the time required to coller the 'top dogs' and yappers ... So why are 'you' SO DESPERATE to SEE EVIDENCES of these Crimes against Me, someone you Have Trashed For Years but are Too Scared to even talk to on the phone? Or do you just Get Off on images of bombings, like cori Gets Off on slaughtered children ... Anyway, it's up to 'Billy Ruben' to post them, as 'you' well know *grin*
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:27 pm

I want pics
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:48 pm

Ciggy wrote:I want pics
so, an obsession with images of mindless violence ... Ciggy=cori...=*grin* ... 'poor' cori, The BLACKEST, FILTHIEST, LYING C UNT, claims their sister died, and that 'The Creator of Life' (Who, cori spent years telling the world, doesn't exist: UNLIKE ALL THE DEMONS cori PROMOTES), 'WANTS EVERYONE DEAD' ... And tintin won't be around for a while ... And it's the 27th and I'm still kicking ... Well, again I WARNED THE VIOLENTLY BITTER FOOLS that THEY are NOT untouchable, AND BECAME LIABILITIES to their Masters, and again they Have Paid for trashing God instead of turning to Him ... DANIEL 11:44-45, 12:9-10
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next