Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election

+8
Lyd
palomino
Cigar
Lady Tis-Shine
Billy Ruben
Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!!
Ciggy
true lilly
12 posters

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Go down

Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election - Page 4 Empty Re: Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:14 pm

true lilly wrote:Oh, and that, only a 1/3 of what I could save on the phone, took 7 attempts to post. But as we know, it's not up to me to 'prove' what is on Hospital and Police Record, being used to lop those Violently Sick Corrupt Police heads, as we speak. Something that continued assaults and corruption or my or others premature deaths now, will only go to speeding up. So Thanks, for Helping Serve Real Justice, in 'your' futile efforts to do the opposite, Slaving For The Father of The Lie. But it's a good time for you to study the full meaning of ISAIAH 37, as while you 'live', it is Not too late to Chose Truth and Perfect, Real LIFE.

Post what evidence you can.Here's a Youtube link,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QK63Uc06QQ0&feature=channel

...that's the cop who set me up for a hoax rape,September 16th,2002.They wanted my DNA to pin me with a crime of no relevance,to this case.A small fire,and I even taunt them with it,in the interview.Anyone who can convert analogue cassettes to MP3 or WMA,might get the chance,to have a copy.
Her name,the cop,is Ann Joy,based in Maxville police station,NSW,mid north coast.
If anyone follows my lead,please ask why she protects an occult child peadophile ring in East Maitand,why the cops never helped with my family being stalked and harassed...and let her know,it's as fresh as the day it happened,then let her know,that my legal team,can PROVE she purjured herself in court,then ask her...why I let it slide for so long.See you around,Ann Joy...and I'm very good at what I do.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election - Page 4 Empty Re: Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:22 pm

...same goes for you Detective White,Maitland police...and the very man,Detective Anderson Kurri Kurri Police station,still enjoying the profits
from Amphetamine,laundered through the family business's...love your blue WRX Subaru...with those number plates, UNHOLY,suits your kooky inbred family.You underestimated me,I'm still here,10.5 years later...how many dead since I came along...0.

You see Ann Joy,you were set-up as the fallguy in this case,I could've profited,sued the arse off you,but I wait,until you have something worthwhile to loose...see you around.

Now you get the picture.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:22 am

Billy, that 'they' couldn't 'scrub' the the still existant computers or where their evidences were stored, is Not Unconnected to why NOW, AGAIN, IT IS ALL OVER THE NEWS, THAT WE HAVE A RING OF FILTHY DOG Coppers, BEING BUSTED AND 'SUICIDING', over their Arrogantly Mistaken belief of being "untouchable" for their NET Abuse, and Other Evils. But I'm done with Warning Them By Name ANYMORE; they BLEW THEIR CHANCE to ESCAPE RECEIVING, SAVING JUSTICE, when, Knowing the Important Difference between WARNINGS and THREATS, they Chose to Ignore the WarningS, and NOT DO THE JUSTICE, THAT WOULD HAVE COSTED THEM NOTHING and WAS IN THEIR POWER TO DO...'THEY' KNOWINGLY CHOSE TO PUT DYING FOR THEIR PERSONAL PRIDE, ABOVE LIFE.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:03 am

true lilly wrote:Billy, that 'they' couldn't 'scrub' the the still existant computers or where their evidences were stored, is Not Unconnected to why NOW, AGAIN, IT IS ALL OVER THE NEWS, THAT WE HAVE A RING OF FILTHY DOG Coppers, BEING BUSTED AND 'SUICIDING', over their Arrogantly Mistaken belief of being "untouchable" for their NET Abuse, and Other Evils. But I'm done with Warning Them By Name ANYMORE; they BLEW THEIR CHANCE to ESCAPE RECEIVING, SAVING JUSTICE, when, Knowing the Important Difference between WARNINGS and THREATS, they Chose to Ignore the WarningS, and NOT DO THE JUSTICE, THAT WOULD HAVE COSTED THEM NOTHING and WAS IN THEIR POWER TO DO...'THEY' KNOWINGLY CHOSE TO PUT DYING FOR THEIR PERSONAL PRIDE, ABOVE LIFE.

...this post makes sense.I tried to arrange at one time,an amnesty,to come clean,reveal through the media,the existance,of these family
inbred occult bloodlines,the corrupt coppers,name the people who suicided through this form of energy sapping and combined mind control...
NO PROSECUTIONS.just the public give them space and non-judgemental acceptance,time to heal and rehabilitate.When I attempted good,the attacks were worse,stay angry,it leaves you alone...strange,how it works,the life of a battery porthole,without losings its humanity.
...Mate,there's enough on here,to screw me over...that's what I'm inviting...just to prove a point...I seen an advantage,to the one who betrayed me...and maybe a few $$$$$$...HAHA...and ain't ashamed of that...
again,a favourite JPEG for all,not at you Vera...

Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election - Page 4 Lookatmyfuckinballs

I did'nt always advocate violence and reve
nge...but when it's family...,it's not weakness,...it's not honour...it's just not on...dead.
To quote a very true song,an Aussie band,Venom P Stinger,
"They got the car,
they got the house,
they got the keys to my door,
I can't get out.

It's A game,
where I'm the mouse,
after beating my brains in,
or smashing my face around..."
..it may have meaning for you....

but not your style...witness...The blistering performance,that is Dugald McKenzie...this is true punk babe,a flippin' weapon,an artillary barrage,turn it up...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Oimh57e4ao&feature=channel

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : a "T")
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:33 am

Constable Sykes Maitland police,formerly of Cessnock,in the mid 90's,if right one,...say "two daughters and your wifes a teacher...read his mind"...say that,He called me into Cessnock one night,there was an apprehend on the spot order placed,I had a glass smashed against my face and a complaint put in on me????....if it's the right guy,then you'll see.That's how I tracked the occults,they are joined to the system,as much as I am,use it.

simple philosophy,
"And I use the enemy...I use Anarchy...."...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:28 am

Cool punk vid. I like. tholms
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election - Page 4 Empty Venom P Stinger,Feedtime,X...best Aussie Punk Acts

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:00 pm

Ciggy wrote:Cool punk vid. I like. tholms

Appreciate your patronage,very much.The Saints,X,Feedtime and Venom P Stinger...great stuff,I'll upload more to my Youtube channel.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:14 pm

Anyway, back ON TOPIC...WE ARE STILL WITHOUT AN INSTALLED GOVERNMENT, but Now 'they' are calling for us to BECOME A REPUBLIC! i.e. Just Hand Rule Over to The FOREIGN POWER SERVING TRAITORS!! FFS!!! How the hell do we agree on a NEW CONSTITUTION, when we can't even COUNT THE VOTES CAST BY THE RULES WE'VE HAD FOR 109 YEARS! ... FFS, IT IS BECAUSE OF THOSE BLOODY, TRAITOROUS, ANTI-GOD REPUBLICANS, LIKE 'care'"TAKER" PM GILLARD, that we Are In This MESS!
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:54 pm

And who is Leading The Call For a 'Republic'? The SLAVE of The DUTCH ROYALS, our Head of "THEIR" MENTAL (ILL) 'health' INDUSTRY! GOD SAVE US! Now don't get me wrong. My being Anti-Republic is because I am Pro-BLESSED Australian Rule, and it Is God Who Raises And Cuts Off Kings, and though we Do Have a Great Number of ROYAL BLOODED Australians, It Is Not by accident, BUT, IT IS BY SPIRIT that one Prince Will Rule over His Brother! But Know, it is that God Raises Kings For His Purpose, In Their Season, including 'CORRECTION', that whips the 'wanna-be-own-god', Proud Fools, into a GOD HATING FRENZY! Look, I can't keep up with all that Needs to be Explained, slowly phone texting, so Please, Study The Full, Descriptive Meanings of; ISAIAH 26.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:03 pm

true lilly wrote: so Please, Study The Full, Descriptive Meanings of; ISAIAH 26.

Isaiah 26
A Song of Praise

1 In that day this song will be sung in the land of Judah:
We have a strong city;
God makes salvation
its walls and ramparts.

2 Open the gates
that the righteous nation may enter,
the nation that keeps faith.

3 You will keep in perfect peace
him whose mind is steadfast,
because he trusts in you.

4 Trust in the LORD forever,
for the LORD, the LORD, is the Rock eternal.

5 He humbles those who dwell on high,
he lays the lofty city low;
he levels it to the ground
and casts it down to the dust.

6 Feet trample it down—
the feet of the oppressed,
the footsteps of the poor.

7 The path of the righteous is level;
O upright One, you make the way of the righteous smooth.

8 Yes, LORD, walking in the way of your laws, [a]
we wait for you;
your name and renown
are the desire of our hearts.

9 My soul yearns for you in the night;
in the morning my spirit longs for you.
When your judgments come upon the earth,
the people of the world learn righteousness.

10 Though grace is shown to the wicked,
they do not learn righteousness;
even in a land of uprightness they go on doing evil
and regard not the majesty of the LORD.

11 O LORD, your hand is lifted high,
but they do not see it.
Let them see your zeal for your people and be put to shame;
let the fire reserved for your enemies consume them.

12 LORD, you establish peace for us;
all that we have accomplished you have done for us.

13 O LORD, our God, other lords besides you have ruled over us,
but your name alone do we honor.

14 They are now dead, they live no more;
those departed spirits do not rise.
You punished them and brought them to ruin;
you wiped out all memory of them.

15 You have enlarged the nation, O LORD;
you have enlarged the nation.
You have gained glory for yourself;
you have extended all the borders of the land.

16 LORD, they came to you in their distress;
when you disciplined them,
they could barely whisper a prayer. [b]

17 As a woman with child and about to give birth
writhes and cries out in her pain,
so were we in your presence, O LORD.

18 We were with child, we writhed in pain,
but we gave birth to wind.
We have not brought salvation to the earth;
we have not given birth to people of the world.

19 But your dead will live;
their bodies will rise.
You who dwell in the dust,
wake up and shout for joy.
Your dew is like the dew of the morning;
the earth will give birth to her dead.

20 Go, my people, enter your rooms
and shut the doors behind you;
hide yourselves for a little while
until his wrath has passed by.

21 See, the LORD is coming out of his dwelling
to punish the people of the earth for their sins.
The earth will disclose the blood shed upon her;
she will conceal her slain no longer.

Eh...!!! Bit Riddled Ain't It...???

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:23 pm

true lilly wrote:Anyway, back ON TOPIC...WE ARE STILL WITHOUT AN INSTALLED GOVERNMENT, but Now 'they' are calling for us to BECOME A REPUBLIC! i.e. Just Hand Rule Over to The FOREIGN POWER SERVING TRAITORS!! FFS!!! How the hell do we agree on a NEW CONSTITUTION, when we can't even COUNT THE VOTES CAST BY THE RULES WE'VE HAD FOR 109 YEARS! ... FFS, IT IS BECAUSE OF THOSE BLOODY, TRAITOROUS, ANTI-GOD REPUBLICANS, LIKE 'care'"TAKER" PM GILLARD, that we Are In This MESS!
And did you notice they dug up 'their, OFFICIAL', Election thread, that in a month, didn't get as many views as ours (The LYING CONspiracy Industry's SECRET), does in A Day! No Wonder Our Country is 'Leaderless': in The Traitors Panic to Hide the BLOODY Obvious, they've slipped in all the spilt blood, and can't recognise The Enemies through the red haze!
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:25 pm

true lilly wrote:
true lilly wrote:Anyway, back ON TOPIC...WE ARE STILL WITHOUT AN INSTALLED GOVERNMENT, but Now 'they' are calling for us to BECOME A REPUBLIC! i.e. Just Hand Rule Over to The FOREIGN POWER SERVING TRAITORS!! FFS!!! How the hell do we agree on a NEW CONSTITUTION, when we can't even COUNT THE VOTES CAST BY THE RULES WE'VE HAD FOR 109 YEARS! ... FFS, IT IS BECAUSE OF THOSE BLOODY, TRAITOROUS, ANTI-GOD REPUBLICANS, LIKE 'care'"TAKER" PM GILLARD, that we Are In This MESS!
And did you notice they dug up 'their, OFFICIAL', Election thread, that in a month, didn't get as many views as ours (The LYING CONspiracy Industry's SECRET), does in A Day! No Wonder Our Country is 'Leaderless': in The Traitors Panic to Hide the BLOODY Obvious, they've slipped in all the spilt blood, and can't recognise The Enemies through the red haze!

Hahaha,give us the link dear,damn,you might not be able to from phone,sorry again.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:58 pm

So, billions of dollars, spent by billions of people, to unravel the riddles SOLD By The CONspirING Industry, but it's 'too much bother' to Freely Study the Freely Available, FULL, DISCRIPTIVE Hebrew, MEANINGS of GOD'S Word, that IS THE ONLY SOURCE that, ALL RELIGIONS DENY, also Describes the Earth's Ages of going from Water Covered to One Super Continent to it Dividing, and All mans Movements with and over it? Sad that, as all the FUTURE NEWS I've posted that, Against All The 'Experts' and Majority's opinions, HAS COME TO BE 'News', IS WHAT THAT STUDY REVEALED. So just imagine how MUCH MORE we WOULD Discover, If Others Studied and Shared what's Revealed through WHAT IS DESCRIBED AND REAL, in their unique parts of the Whole World!
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:40 am

So, with police investigating The Treasury Dept. over Costing Leaks, During Gillard's 'reign', she's 'agreed' they Don't have to show Her their findings of Abbott's costings, which he's letting them do Now that that's the case. INTERESTING to, that to announce her keeping her mitts off the Libs figures, she was wore 'A Pearl Necklace', AND, BLACK LEGS, BLACK SKIRT, BLACK TOP, BLACK JACKET, and A BLACK EXPRESSION...She looked like she'd 'GIVEN A HEAD JOB' that ended with her IN MOURNING at Her OWN FUNERAL! ... And still tintin et al are IGNORING A MOUNTAIN OF THEIR ONCE FAVOURITE TOPICS and CODE KEYS, MAKING MAJOR, GLOBALLY IMPORTANT NEWR, BECAUSE IT'S ALL ABOUT AUSTRALIA!
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:46 pm

true lilly wrote:
Steve Bracks son Nick, 33: "SPANISH FLING"-ex-premiier's son 'ready to launch international' catwalk career- NICK 'Bracks is poised to launch an international'...which he fell into 'by accident'...after a Month long FAMILY trip to The MIDDLE EAST...'decides to go to SPAIN...Because a friend lives there' ... signs with Spanish Modelling Agency - pg 27 sat. Herald Sun, NEXT TO- FIRE KILLS BATTLE OF BRITAIN VETERAN...and, ABC INSIDERS-Talking Picturers: an ABBOTT, BISHOP and Bush BAPTIST: HOLY TRINITY...!!!
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:10 pm

Well we're now looking at, at least, another week before the Leadership of O'Zion is 'decided'. We had an election that Made History, from Before It Was Called, and it Still Is, in Too Many Ways to list (something I raised in my original that DIF Buried in general, just before Banning me from posting at all), and now, 'they' try to sound 'concerned' in 'their' "Official" election thread, after a month of CHILDISH rants and JOKES, WHEN covered AT ALL! AND 'they' STILL AVOID ALL THE KEY ISSUES! AND STILL The Mods WON'T answer pm's or emails asking for the End of my SILENCING. GOOD! As genuinely independant thimkers (like that sudden surge of NON-member READERS), don't need more than my old posts and noteing the intent of 'their' flooding over and violently bitter reactions to them, to get a handle on what Is Really Going on... and those who didn't notice the years of FUTURE News I've CONSISTANTLY posted, can't be trusted with more, and those who did, have enough to figure it out themselves.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:47 pm

Interesting to, that DIF had it's RECORD Number of READERS ON OUR ELECTION DAY, but they weren't going to 'their' "Official" Election thread - which has NOT had as many views as I've had here in this 'reader desert' - and was LESS than a quarter of the 30,000+ to read my 179,000+ views thread, since my banishing. A thread now often buried many pages back with only one of the 2 posters adding KEY NEWS to it, and where I often ask readers to review my old posts on 'tintin'' TNBTN thread, the other one getting the reader numbers ...*grin* because, So Many Have Seen what tintin and Co. HAVE BEEN SELLING (THE LIE that 'you can't escape The Beastly Legion), BY what 'they' mocked and tried to bury - HOW ANYONE CAN!
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:08 pm

Well Abbott now leads in the two party prefered ( which Gillard said should decide who forms Gov.), as well as winning the primary vote, and having the most seats. SO, WHY ALL THE LEFTY=ATHISIST=TAVISTOCK MSM PUSHING OF THE LIE THAT 'we really want a green gov.'? BULLCRAP! ALL but, the kids and those too proud to admit they were CONNED, KNOW IT IS (LONG) SEASONAL VOLCANIC ACTIVITY that EFFECTS SEASONAL WEATHER PATTERNS. Ah, but it's the EVIL KING of the NORTH who bet on FORCING HIS BLOODY 'green'=BROWN SHIRT/ORANGE='rainbow', Pink=SPANISH CATHOLIC INQUISITION, ON THE WHOLE WORLD, in order to claim a mandate to 'claim & save' The Glorious Land of O'Zion, For 'THEM'SELVES!
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:28 pm

And, that the, 'two party prefered' Vote, FOR THE WHOLE COUNTRY, has LESS Votes CHANGING THE OUTCOME, than I have Regular Readers IN A DAY (even while BANNED from posting for OVER The Month of The Election period), again SCREAMS WHY 'THEY' (STUPIDLY) DECIDED, THIS POSTER OF WHAT NONE OTHER DARE COVER, 'HAD TO BE SILENCED'.... Stupid because I only aimed to reach the Rare, Independantly Thinking Powerful, who Can See Right, Through, 'their' INSULTINGLY CHEAP Tactics.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:34 pm

Who cares?
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:45 pm

And now that TRAITOR, ownoiz, has further DAMNED his OWN EYES AND LIFE. 'They' Still BAN ME FROM POSTING ON MY COUNTRY'S ELECTION, but Now, that 'Their' Plot IS SNAFU and FUBAR, are hoping EVERYONE FORGETS that 'they', ALL THE TRAITORS, SLANDERED and PHYSICALLY ATTACKED ME FOR DARING TO TELL THE TRUTH of OUR PLENTIFUL WATER SUPPLY, FOR YEARS, while 'they' NOW ACT AS IF it's a recent revelation of The Puppet TOOLS of the Baby F ucking King of the North, they Slave to Inflict on The World. Self-DAMNED IDIOTS!
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:43 pm

And now, 18 days after voting, the 2 major parties have ONLY around 1000 votes separating the 5.5 million votes they each have. Meanwhile, only lightly manned by One poster, My thread on DIF IS STILL GETTING 1000+ views A Day. 180,000+ to date on a thread I could only rarely add to since starting DUE TO THEIR 'people's' ASSAULTS, CAR BOMBINGS, HOME INVATIONS, THEFTS and TRASHING of MY COMPUTER and me.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:39 am

Oh! Last night, ABC 7:30 Report, CLARK and DAWS did a, 'Australian Election, like the Cricket, WAS RIGGED'!, piece...INTERESTING NOW THEY SAY JOHN HOWARD WAS REFUSED THE HEADSHIP of International Cricket, BECAUSE HE WOULD HAVE CLEANED UP THE BETTING CORRUPTION.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:00 am

true lilly wrote:Oh! Last night, ABC 7:30 Report, CLARK and DAWS did a, 'Australian Election, like the Cricket, WAS RIGGED'!, piece...INTERESTING NOW THEY SAY JOHN HOWARD WAS REFUSED THE HEADSHIP of International Cricket, BECAUSE HE WOULD HAVE CLEANED UP THE BETTING CORRUPTION.
Ta, it really is Very Telling, especially as DENTON Today, Had, Peter BROCK, The, Long Dead, 'KING OF THE MOUNTAIN', and the other day 'Hitch Hikers Guide to The Gallaxy', the book that gave the world 'BROCKIAN KRICKET' (yep that's with a KRAUT 'K'), a Form of WAR, was also on telly!
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:38 pm

WHERE IS THE GLOBAL POWER BASE SHIFTING TO? AUSTRALIA! Go to DIF and look up, 'all posts by palomino', the ONLY ONE there Still posting IMPORTANT NEWS there, that also just happens to keep SHOWING THE FACT that The CONspiracy Industry IS DESIGNED TO KEEP THE WORLD'S EYES and ATTENTION, OFF THE TRUTH of The GLOBAL IMPORTANCE of AUSTRALIA. And as for those being 'PROMOTED' as 'teaching the truth' of This Glorious Land, 'they' can't even remember where they are 'supposed' to 'live', let alone, what they USED TO SAY about the place. Those like ownoiz, TELLING PEOPLE TO RING TPTB NUMBER, to, "DOB IN A BIKIE"...Yeah right, NOW, when the news is still full of the MURDEROUSLY, LITERALLY EXPLOSIVE, WAR, with RATS IN THE RANKS OF ALL SIDES; CLUBS, POLICE, POLITICS, CUSTOMS, INTERNATIONALS etc. IS STILL RAGING?? 'They' ARE ACTUALY TELLING YOU TO "DOB YOURSELF IN TO 'THEM'"! ... SERIOUSLY, tintin and Co. are madly digging up and posting floods of BACKFLIPPING, IRRELEVENT BULLSHIT, in an INSANE effort to AVOID all 'their', once, Favourite Topics, that Are Actually IN THE NEWS, Because they DO PROVE 'Them' TO BE TRAITOROUS LIARS, and that For Years, I HAVE CONSISTANLY Posted what HAS COME TO BE, and that the Professional CON ARTISTS of CONspiracy Land, Mocked and STILL LIE, 'has NOT and IS not, HAPPENING'.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next