Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election

+8
Lyd
palomino
Cigar
Lady Tis-Shine
Billy Ruben
Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!!
Ciggy
true lilly
12 posters

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election - Page 2 Empty Re: Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election

Post  true lilly Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:30 pm

Ciggy wrote:Lulzy, why is it that you actually believe elections "make a difference"?
YES! Particularly the LEAD UP TO POLLING DAY, as they are used to 'groom' people into ACCEPTING and SELLING a FALSE wold view. So here we are, only 5 days to go, and The David Icke PRO-NWO/ANTI-O'Zion PROPAGANDA Machine IS PROVING TO FEAR AUSTRALIAN'S KNOWING THE TRUTH of this Glorious Land, with NO ONE THERE COVERING THE NEWS let alone the FACTS!
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election - Page 2 Empty Re: Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election

Post  Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:28 pm

true lilly wrote:
Ciggy wrote:Lulzy, why is it that you actually believe elections "make a difference"?
YES! Particularly the LEAD UP TO POLLING DAY, as they are used to 'groom' people into ACCEPTING and SELLING a FALSE wold view. So here we are, only 5 days to go, and The David Icke PRO-NWO/ANTI-O'Zion PROPAGANDA Machine IS PROVING TO FEAR AUSTRALIAN'S KNOWING THE TRUTH of this Glorious Land, with NO ONE THERE COVERING THE NEWS let alone the FACTS!

I Think England And Our Antipodean Colonies Have Had Their Day...

Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election - Page 2 Insidejob

Unfortunatley, Because We Had A Great Thing Going In The 1950's

Bit Like The USA Did But Time Moves On...

And Australia Far From Being The Promised Land,

Suffers The Same With Migrants, Unemployment, And Economic/Enviromental, Problems...

Welcome To The 21st Century...

Your Version Of The Promised Land(Mistraym) Sounds Like Pergotary,
(With A Beach)...!!!

thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:51 pm

Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! wrote:
true lilly wrote:

I Think England And Our Antipodean Colonies Have Had Their Day...

Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election - Page 2 Insidejob

Unfortunatley, Because We Had A Great Thing Going In The 1950's

Bit Like The USA Did But Time Moves On...

And Australia Far From Being The Promised Land,

Suffers The Same With Migrants, Unemployment, And Economic/Enviromental, Problems...

Welcome To The 21st Century...

Your Version Of The Promised Land(Mistraym) Sounds Like Pergotary,
(With A Beach)...!!!

NO, you must be DEAF or suffer 'selective' hearing-'selected' BY YOUR SCHILL MASTERS... but THE NORTHERN INVADERS ARE KILLING IN A FUTILE ATTEMPT TO HIDE THE FACT THAT AUSTRALIA IS THE GLORIOUS LAND GOD PROMISED TO VICTORIOUS, SPIRITUAL ISRAEL.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:05 pm

true lilly wrote:NO, you must be DEAF or suffer 'selective' hearing-'selected' BY YOUR SCHILL MASTERS...
This Just Souuds Like Your Speaking Daft To Me...

I Consider Myself To Be A Normal Fucked Up Bloke That Posts On An Internet Forum,

For A Laugh And Because I Enjoy It...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:06 pm

Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! wrote:
true lilly wrote:NO, you must be DEAF or suffer 'selective' hearing-'selected' BY YOUR SCHILL MASTERS...
This Just Souuds Like Your Speaking Daft To Me...

I Consider Myself To Be A Normal Fucked Up Bloke That Posts On An Internet Forum,

For A Laugh And Because I Enjoy It...!!!

then post your 'laughs' on the Joke threads. Plenty to choose from; just about all but mine.
BTW, NOT 'UP MYSELF', but after over 5 years of MILLIONS reading my posts on what NONE of the CONspiracy Gurus DARE SHOW, NONE have managed to make the FACTS 'They' HATE me Freely Sharing, 'go away'. All 'They' do is LITERALY, PHYSICALLY ATTACK and liable the me.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:08 am

"Australia Australia Australia we love you, AMEN!"

Is your name not Bruce?
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:00 pm

Land will NOT save. But when you RECOGNISE AUSTRALIA as that Glorious Land That GOD DESCRIBED, NO MATTER WHERE YOUR FLESH 'lives', you KNOW your Life sustaining SPIRIT CAN BE SAVED. Anyway, Australians are going to start paying a heavy price for putting man's word above God's. See WE did NOT elect a 'FOREIGN WOMAN' as our PM (yet?), but if you care to STUDY the Full, Root Meanings of, PROVERBS 7 and EZEKIEL 16, you will see WHY SHE was 'made' our PM.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:09 pm

true lilly wrote: but if you care to STUDY the Full, Root Meanings of, PROVERBS 7 and EZEKIEL 16, you will see WHY SHE was 'made' our PM.

Proverbs
Chapter 7

My son, keep my words, and treasure my commands.
Keep my commands and live, my teaching as the apple of your eye;
Bind them on your fingers, write them on the tablet of your heart.
Say to Wisdom, "You are my sister!" call Understanding, "Friend!"
That they may keep you from another's wife, from the adulteress with her smooth words.
For at the window of my house, through my lattice I looked out--
And I saw among the simple ones, I observed among the young men, a youth with no sense,
Going along the street near the corner, then walking in the direction of her house--
In the twilight, at dusk of day, at the time of the dark of night.
And lo! the woman comes to meet him, robed like a harlot, with secret designs--
She is fickle and unruly, in her home her feet cannot rest;
Now she is in the streets, now in the open squares, and at every corner she lurks in ambush--
When she seizes him, she kisses him, and with an impudent look says to him:
1 "I owed peace offerings, and today I have fulfilled my vows;
So I came out to meet you, to look for you, and I have found you!
With coverlets I have spread my couch, with brocaded cloths of Egyptian linen;
I have sprinkled my bed with myrrh, with aloes, and with cinnamon.
"Come, let us drink our fill of love, until morning, let us feast on love!
For my husband is not at home, he has gone on a long journey;
A bag of money he took with him, not till the full moon will he return home."
She wins him over by her repeated urging, with her smooth lips she leads him astray;
He follows her stupidly, like an ox that is led to slaughter; Like a stag that minces toward the net,
till an arrow pierces its liver; Like a bird that rushes into a snare, unaware that its life is at stake.
So now, O children, listen to me, be attentive to the words of my mouth!
Let not your heart turn to her ways, go not astray in her paths;
For many are those she has struck down dead, numerous, those she has slain.
Her house is made up of ways to the nether world, leading down into the chambers of death.

Eziekiel 16 Is Quite A Bit Longer...For Now...

thinking hmm

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:40 pm

Now if you post the link to The Blue Letter Bible where folk can find the root meanings of every word in the hebrew, they will see WHY That FOREIGN WOMAN waited until 5 Days Before VOTING to "LAUNCH" 'HER' Campaign, and WORE, what can only be described as, 2 PAIRS OF BALLS, around her neck, and hanging off her ears! And yes, Eze:16 is long because it covers ANCIENT times AND THIS AGE. When we really start to pay for IGNORING WHAT GOD WARNED US TO WATCH FOR, FROM THE BEGINNING!
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:01 pm

The Blue Letter Bible? Was this soething Glenn Kealey wrote?
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:25 pm

Tony Abbott is a JESUIT TRAINNED RHODES SCHOLAR ... Yet, they seem to Want To Lose to that ANTI-GOD, ANTI-'HOLY ROMAN' CROWN, ANTI-BREEDER, "FOREIGN WOMAN" Gillard ... And NONE of CONspiracy Gurus DARE to cover THE MANY CONSPIRACIES BEHIND This Election That WILL HAVE MAJOR GLOBAL IMPACT? Well that fact alone should tell INDEPENDANT THINKING People that AUSTRALIA'S SECRETS ARE WHAT those CON-ARTIST CONspiracy Gurus ARE EMPLOYED TO KEEP HIDDEN.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:29 pm

Elections, lol. What a sheeple.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:42 pm

Ciggy wrote:The Blue Letter Bible? Was this soething Glenn Kealey wrote?
Don't worry Ciggy, it's a very Catholic site that maintains The Lie that MITSRAYIM 'is Egypt', for the lazy readers. But does have a search function for the Hebrew and Greek dictionary, for those who like to do their own research rather than swallow acid poisoned sugar. But back to DAVID ICKEISTS DENYING AUSTRALIANS THEIR RIGHT TO EXERSIZE their involvemdnt in The DEMOCRATIC Process - my first election after "being removed" from the electoral roll a decade ago, and I woke with one of those crippling headaches that plague, me since those c u n t s of 'women' (who 'raise' their children to GANG BASH LITTLE OLD LADIES), ON TINTIN's HAND PICKED TEAM, thought adding to my list of head injuries would finish me off.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:23 pm

And the only way to get evidence of this is to chat on the phone, handing my personal number over to a fooking nutter eh?

Hang on whilst I think aboot that...
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:38 pm

Ciggy wrote:And the only way to get evidence of this is to chat on the phone, handing my personal number over to a fooking nutter eh?

You Can Buy A Phone From Tesco's For Under A Tenner...

I Can't See Why This Would Be A Big Loss...

Personally I Gave My Number To Tiswas,

She Rang Me Up A Few Times,

Not A Troll, But A Very Opinionated Lady...

Says That In Her Signature Anyway...

I Got No Problem With Handing My Phone Number Out..

07990 954 120...

But It's In My Car... So I Ain't Gonna Rush Out To Answer It...!!!

popcorn popcorn popcorn

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:29 pm

Ciggy wrote:And the only way to get evidence of this is to chat on the phone, handing my personal number over to a fooking nutter eh?

NO, I, GAVE YOU ALL, MY NUMBER, THAT YOU COULD CALL FROM ANY PHONE you CAN MAKE SAFE... Because I CAN PROVE what I say, like that Only CONspiracy Industry TROLLS, declare those OUTING That NUTTER tintin, 'a nutter' and ATTACK those ATTACKED BY ICKESTERS, without making any attempt to do their own research. Remember, I Did post THE NEWS ARTICALS on the Second Car Bomb, and nosferatu DID POST A GOOGLE EARTH IMAGE OF MY HOME, AND palomino DID POST that they CAME AND SAW FOR THEMSELVES, which is more than enough of a start for a real researcher who wants to find facts instead of SELL LIES.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:23 pm

Oh flippin\' heck! No wonder this headache is SO BAD...see they targetted my head in those bashings because they knew my skull was structurally weak from previous 'lucky to be alive' injuries. It worked, as now a sniffle becomes an infection, and todays has me painfully vomitting from the preasure behind my swollen eyes and nose ... Oh well, I still have 5+ hours to crawl out to vote.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:17 am

Ha Ha You Got A Hung Parliament...

That's Almost As Bad As The Co-Alition,

WE Got In This Country...

Faceless Politicians And BeaEurocrats,

It's Almost Worse Than The Cult Of Personality Politicians,

George (Blair) Orwell Would Like...

Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election - Page 2 Doublespeak

Bland Government,
With Bland Sloganeering,
And Consent By Comitetee...

Yep, It's Orwells Wet Dream...!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:31 am

I call a hung parliament a worthy start. Time to hang the rest of 'em.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:33 am

Lilly, I Reckon You Will Get Nostalgic,
For The Cult Of Personality Politicians...

Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election - Page 2 Thatchermargaret

Infact, Americans Should Even Cherish Obama,

Because He's Probably The Last...

Or To Put It To You In Bible Terms...

“heroes of old, men of renown” (Genesis 6:4).

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:52 pm

So tight, that 'they'=Ickeists=STAZI, HAD TO 'INVALIDATE' Peoples VOTES IN KEY MARGINAL Seats (NOT COVERED IN CONspiracy 'land'?WTF!), and DURING THE CAMPAIGN, SILENCE, someone with FACTS that NO OTHERS COVERED (who Was, Reaching THOUSANDS of readers a day), in order to get a look in. No. 1 topic In The World on Twitter, yet the No. 1 CONspiracy Site BANNED THE ONLY ONE WHO COVERED IT! See, WITH GOD, 1 CAN DEFEAT 10,000, and 'they' KNOW IT, and 'they' WANT YOU IN THE MAJORITY that WILL DIE!
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:31 pm

I am ONE INDIVIDUAL, and I'm NOT a 'numbers person', but even I can see that 'THEY' CRUNCHED THE NUMBERS and SAW that MANY KEY SEATS HUNG ON ONLY 10's to a Very Few 1000 Votes. This meant 'THEY' FEARED ANYONE who WAS REACHING THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE A DAY, with the REAL WORLD FACTS BEHIND 'the news', that NO ONE ELSE in The CONspiracy Industry would DARE PUBLISH. And here's a curious time line - December, Elected PM RUDD'S Daughter writes a 'novel' about a WOMAN Minister STABBING HER PM IN THE BACK - January, a WOMAN and her DAUGHTER INVADE My Home (backed up by 2 'men'), BASH me into hospital, STEAL MY PHONE (with years of STORED EVIDENCE), and TRASH MY COMPUTER, 6 Months later the PM IS STABBED IN THE BACK BY THE WOMAN VICE-pm, then SHE calls an Election and my ELECTION thread is REMOVED from Today's News, them I'm BANNED from Posting phone texts On 'Their' Election thread, then BANNED FROM POSTING AT ALL, when I had a thread of THOUSANDS of READERS A DAY.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:40 pm

And it's not over yet, but WOULD HAVE BEEN A CLEAR LIBERAL WIN, if not for the PRO-GAY/'Green' city slicker, WEB-NET-DRUG ADDICTS and KIDS. - GILLARD=BROWN=TINTIN='GREENS'=GAY=ANTI-BREEDERS=ANTI-LIFE=DEATH...these Are The 'THEY', The DOGS in the manger, who LIE about The TRUTH of God's Word, SO THAT THE WORLD'S MAJORITY WILL FIGHT THE CREATOR OF LIFE, TO THEIR DEATH, with 'THEM'!
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:52 pm

Well I thank God that HE IS KEEPING HIS WORD. Part of a conversation with a Free, Thinking, humanE being -: Yep, the sods keep forgetting that though it is a 'numbers game', The MAJORITY IS WRONG, and GOD WARNED US NOT TO RUN WITH 'Them', so 'they' are further PROVING GOD'S WORD TO THE MINORITY who DID SEE THROUGH THE FLOOD of SILENCING Tactics and REMEMBER that for 5 years on the World Wide WEB of Lies, None of 'them' could answer why ALL Religions DENY GOD TOLD US of The Truely Ancient Super Continent Age of 'The Ancients', even to JOB in the Age of Dinosaurs! ;-):-) oh and did you catch what all the media have ignored about votes Being Made "INVALID" IN THE VICTORIA FIRE Seat of McKEWAN:-@!...and other such CHEATS IN KEY Seat?
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:02 pm

:-)...and you notice cori and co, flooding out even more, 'you can't beat Germany', crap, along with all the CAMDEN stuff? CAMDEN is a Key Town In A Key MIGRATION/AGRICULTER SEAT, and ASSYRIA, HIS ROD that PUNISHES with Wars, then FALLS IN THE END FOR ENJOYING THEIR CRUALTIES, is 'modern Germany', allied with Japan, 'China'=JUDAH'S ENEMY, and on the 2 channel 7's this morn & arvo: "MIDWAY", and "TWO RODE TOGETHER", a 'James' 'Stewart';-) western, But, the on screen 'description' between the right title and actors is: "when one of Veronica and Sands friends from Iraq show up unexpectedly, they have to make a life and death decision"..!?!
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next