Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election

+8
Lyd
palomino
Cigar
Lady Tis-Shine
Billy Ruben
Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!!
Ciggy
true lilly
12 posters

Page 10 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election - Page 10 Empty Re: Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:05 am

true lilly wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
palomino wrote:Oh I think I just switched on editing mode. Don't mind me I'm just getting comfy and settling in.

Billy, please stop harrassing and threatening true lilly.

...and you are more than welcome Palomino,many members here are a bit rustic and need new target practice...and I'd like to see the girls weigh the boot in too...Tiswas does'nt need practice,But Lydia and Lilly Allen might do...miss having a few skirts around...no,I'm not talking livestock,like Sad old cows...from ballarat...

rolf thumbs up
what, you talking about 'those' sad old cows from Ballarat who teach their children to gang bash women 'they' hate for not being jealous of 'them'? But do please rally the other 'names' to gang dribble more BS, as it only better exposes what 'you' so desperately try to hide under floods of, stupidly bald faced, lies. See, it's not what 'you' GANGS of SECRET AGENDA PUSHING, Forum MEMBERS say, that matters, but what INDEPENDENT, THINKING READERS, SEE FROM THEIR OWN RESEARCH INTO WHAT 'you' ALL DEMAND, ALL MUST IGNORE. And it's those NON-members that WELL AND TRUELY OUT NUMBER 'you' HATE and WAR MONGERING, MULTIPLE ID MEMBER 'names' POSTING THE SAME LONG AGO DEBUNKED BS, ALL OVER WEB/NET Forums.

You are the sad old cow...
Oh I see,a discrepency...you said they were bikies that beat you up...now they are the sons of women in Ballarat...

THANK YOU...I GOT YOU...FULL ON LYING ...ABOUT YOUR IMAGINARY BEATINGS...EVERYONE AT dif REMEMBERS IT,SO DO I...GOT YOU,THANKYOU,THANKS FOR COMING...HAVE A NICE TIME COVERING THAT UP...I suppose spamming might help,but I'll quote it...oh,God,I need a shower,the hormonal smell...I'm just in a towel at the moment,back soon...

cheers ...got her... thumbs up rolf
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election - Page 10 Empty Re: Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election

Post  Ciggy Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:11 pm

I congratulate you, Billy, for understanding what the barmy awld bint was talking aboot to begin with.

Must be that OzTrailer speech, of which we non-ozzers have an impediment.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  palomino Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:40 pm

Stop harrassing True Lilly

palomino

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:24 pm

Ciggy wrote:I congratulate you, Billy, for understanding what the barmy awld bint was talking aboot to begin with.

Thankyou sir... tiphat
You'll like this better...Billy Said:

you'll figure out very soon,there's not to much difference between Palomino and True Lilly.When I rang her,she had 4-5 phones operating,cause she was talking on another one when I called...

I was saving this...for a moment like this,to expose her...she's spent quite a bit of money on this elaborate set-up...now it's null and void...

How does that feel....Suzy...you like pretending...don't you... thumbs up rolf
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:25 pm

palomino wrote:Stop harrassing True Lilly

ohhh,black lettering...you really mean to scare,don't you... lmao
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  palomino Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:50 am

Ciggy wrote:I congratulate you, Billy, for understanding what the barmy awld bint was talking aboot to begin with.

Please stop harassing True Lilly

Now, your spelling and grammar are far beyond rescuing. You need this:

Doctor Seuess's ABC

Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election - Page 10 51EBHHTDAPL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_

and this ... it might help you make a decent argument

Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election - Page 10 51h4AWMlxTL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_

palomino

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:54 am

palomino wrote:

Doctor Seuess's ABC

Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election - Page 10 51EBHHTDAPL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_

Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election - Page 10 51h4AWMlxTL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_

bIlLy wANna PlAy nOt reeD bOoKs....nernernerner.... Razz
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:58 am

palomino wrote:

Doctor Seuess's ABC

Billys Mummy Said:
Mr Palomino,I'd like to bring to your attention that you have proficiency in using Imageshack to facilitate the uploading of documents and photographic evidence as asserted by the personality,True Lilly.Would you please make yourself available to do so,regards,Mrs Ruben

...Yes,Billy was born in wed-lock.

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:05 am; edited 2 times in total
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:22 am

palomino wrote:

Doctor Seuess's ABC

Doctor "Seuess"? If you're going to play spelling and grammar cop, it would help the charade to at least be semi-literate yourself.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:27 am

...and please explain to Horsey,his idea of humour is rather tame and flat...actually,Unfunny,would be an apt description... Mad
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:43 am

And just like the basket case NSW Government that won't sit again until after their March Election, none of those 'australian's' at DIF, DARE post on those who voters will have to choose from, in lieu of the, at least 17, Rats leaving that sinking ship.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:46 am

true lilly wrote:And just like the basket case NSW Government that won't sit again until after their March Election, none of those 'australian's' at DIF, DARE post on those who voters will have to choose from, in lieu of the, at least 17, Rats leaving that sinking ship.

you have been given a straight and fair question,answer it.
Why have'nt you asked Palomino to upload the docs and photos,if not,either I ignore you,or SPAM the F*ck out of you...my choice... thumbs down cthulhu rolling pin

Is it that hard to answer the fucking question... catfight
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:03 pm

mmm... well I've listed and asked you mob to post the links to, quite a lot of page and post numbers, of where just some of THE KEY EVIDENCES I've shown for years, are. As I'm banned, I can't access the links and only having this very limited phone, I can't copy what pages 'they' do let me read, let alone what 'they' REMOVED FROM PUBLIC VIEW that Can Only be seen in the quote boxes. Which 'you' all know but rely on others forgetting, when 'you' flood over my threads (that explained all this and more, from the start), with long, ranting, repeats of 'YOUR' PROVEN BS and CONTINUED EFFORTS TO SCARE ME OFF WITH THREATS OF YET MORE ACTS OF LIFE ENDANGERING VIOLENCE FROM LOCAL TRAITOROUS THUGS. And gee, funny how 'you' keep lying that I won't answer 'your' questions, that I told all from the start, ARE ALREADY ANSWERED IN THOSE OLD POSTS 'you' REEUSE TO SHOW HERE.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:08 pm

true lilly wrote:mmm... well I've listed and asked you mob to post the links to, quite a lot of page and post numbers, of where just some of THE KEY EVIDENCES I've shown for years, are. As I'm banned, I can't access the links and only having this very limited phone, I can't copy what pages 'they' do let me read, let alone what 'they' REMOVED FROM PUBLIC VIEW that Can Only be seen in the quote boxes. Which 'you' all know but rely on others forgetting, when 'you' flood over my threads (that explained all this and more, from the start), with long, ranting, repeats of 'YOUR' PROVEN BS and CONTINUED EFFORTS TO SCARE ME OFF WITH THREATS OF YET MORE ACTS OF LIFE ENDANGERING VIOLENCE FROM LOCAL TRAITOROUS THUGS. And gee, funny how 'you' keep lying that I won't answer 'your' questions, that I told all from the start, ARE ALREADY ANSWERED IN THOSE OLD POSTS 'you' REEUSE TO SHOW HERE.

and again
Please supply evidence...thankyou.

Billys Mummy Said:
Mr Palomino,I'd like to bring to your attention that you have proficiency in using Imageshack to facilitate the uploading of documents and photographic evidence as asserted by the personality,True Lilly.Would you please make yourself available to do so,regards,Mrs Ruben
Oh,good luck answering Ciggy's above post,we all noticed that you have a very difficult time answering even the rudimentary straight forward ones and until you do,this is how it's going to be...
Persist with your insanity as long as you want.Threatened me once to often madam.

thumbs down
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  palomino Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:19 am

Billy Ruben wrote: ...and please explain to Horsey,his idea of humour is rather tame and flat...actually,Unfunny,would be an apt description... Mad

Please stop harassing and threatening True Lilly.

You also made 3 mistakes - comma faults

palomino

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:24 am

palomino wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote: ...and please explain to Horsey,his idea of humour is rather tame and flat...actually,Unfunny,would be an apt description... Mad

You also made 3 mistakes - comma faults

hOrsEy SaiD:
I will be replying to Cigg's post directly
Razz ...ner,ner,ner,ner
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  palomino Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:21 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:And just like the basket case NSW Government that won't sit again until after their March Election, none of those 'australian's' at DIF, DARE post on those who voters will have to choose from, in lieu of the, at least 17, Rats leaving that sinking ship.

Why have'nt you asked Palomino to upload the docs and photos,if not,either I ignore you,or SPAM the F*ck out of you...my choice... thumbs down cthulhu rolling pin

Please stop harassing and threatening True Lilly

palomino

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:25 am

palomino wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

Please stop harassing and threatening True Lilly

No
butt ... Razz ...ner,ner,ner,ner...

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  palomino Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:32 am

palomino

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:39 am

palomino wrote:Please stop harassing and threatening True Lilly.

this is just a shameless attempt to get your post count up,eh?
Not to entertaining nor informative.Team Lilly,looks very stale...like your performance in bed with Tony the Pony,eh,Horsey...

By the way,

No
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  palomino Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:47 am

Billy Ruben wrote:

Not to entertaining nor informative.Team Lilly,looks very stale...like your performance in bed with Tony the Pony,eh,Horsey...

By the way,

No

Oh yes, it means so much to me. How astute! Careful, your magnificient journalistic skills are showing.
Murdoch might offer you a job.

palomino

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:12 am

palomino wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

By the way,

No

Oh yes, it means so much to me. How astute! Careful, your magnificient journalistic skills are showing.

Before I go have a bath and shave my scrotums and pluck my arse and crotch hairs,let me teach you the "Way Of The World".
There's a thing,called government programmes that allows for placement in the workplace of certain minority groups based on equal opportunities.
All I have to do,is sit the course,get a fair to average pass,or do really well,if I bother applying myself,instead of spending all day in the canteen chatting up chicks.I'll get a job,like that.
Because
1. I'm an Aboriginal
2.I'm mentally Handicapped
3.I'm talented and worth reading
4.There's more to writing than spell-check

...anyone can see from a mile away,you're rather,dull,bland and boring,like boiled Tapioca with no custard...

Journalist also listen and know how to use Imageshack,to upload pictures and legal documents,something both you and Lilly promise you have,but fail to deliver.Bath Time,unless you want to suck upon my unplucked arse and unshaven ball-bags.

thumbs up rolf
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  palomino Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:33 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
palomino wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

By the way,

No

Before I go have a bath and shave my scrotums and pluck my arse and crotch hairs,let me teach you the "Way Of The World".
There's a thing,called government programmes that allows for placement in the workplace of certain minority groups based on equal opportunities.
All I have to do,is sit the course,get a fair to average pass,or do really well,if I bother applying myself,instead of spending all day in the canteen chatting up chicks.I'll get a job,like that.
Because
1. I'm an Aboriginal

...anyone can see from a mile away,you're rather,dull,bland and boring,like boiled Tapioca with no custard...

Journalist also listen and know how to use Imageshack,to upload pictures and legal documents,something both you and Lilly promise you have,but fail to deliver.Bath Time,unless you want to suck upon my unplucked arse and unshaven ball-bags.

thumbs up rolf

Please re post the promise I made. (hint: I didn't promise anything)

Oh you're Aboriginal! How blessed you are. (I really do mean that) True Lilly and I have posted at Icke site a lot about Aboriginal culture. Did you see the news article about how the Aboriginals were the first astromers? And Australian Aboriginals are the oldest living culture! They have even found old Aboriginal stone houses. It really pisses me off how we've been lied to all these years and were never taught about this in school. And I have to thank True Lilly for inspiring me to search for this info.

palomino

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:38 am

That READER count really does get 'your' goat, hey 'Billy'. Must be around 10,000 now, here in this desert of a forum. No wonder 'they/you' had to ban me at DIF, where 250,000 CAME TO READ the thread that, bar some compliments and a few angry trolls, ONLY palomino and I posted in. Must be time to kill off 'tintin's' thread with so many of those READERS, REVIEWING and SEEING THROUGH his plots.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:41 am

palomino wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
palomino wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

By the way,

No

Because
1. I'm an Aboriginal

thumbs up rolf

Please re post the promise I made. (hint: I didn't promise anything)

Oh you're Aboriginal! How blessed you are. (I really do mean that) True Lilly and I have posted at Icke site a lot about Aboriginal culture. Did you see the news article about how the Aboriginals were the first astromers? And Australian Aboriginals are the oldest living culture! They have even found old Aboriginal stone houses. It really pisses me off how we've been lied to all these years and were never taught about this in school. And I have to thank True Lilly for inspiring me to search for this info.

Horsey said:
astromers
astronomers ya git.
Who cares about our great legacy
The local kids sniff glue and the boongs at Purfleet entertain themselves with getting drunk and throwing bricks through windscreens of every car that isn't a Holden or Ford.
Take your smarmy tone and belt it up your blurter,you don't reach me.My distant cousins treat me as the Kadaitchi Man...you know what that is...watch it,or I'll point my rather average size bone at you.
My bath should've cooled down by now...up yours whitey.

fup
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next