Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alex Jones and the lynch mob

5 posters

Go down

Alex Jones and the lynch mob Empty Alex Jones and the lynch mob

Post  John Drake Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:21 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RU42hL0T18c

Watch the video above and see what toss pots Jones and his supporters are. They arrive at a demo with the intention of taking it over then they spot Michelle Malkin who Jones has beef with. Hear the Jones mob screaming kill Michelle Malkin. Jones pushes one man then appears to strike another and what does Jones do? He goes to the cops and claims he is the one being assaulted lol. Notice how Jones says he doesnt care if Michelle Malkin is violently attacked because of what hes screaming.

I see Jones's rent a mob sticking cameras in peoples faces while at the same time hiding their own. See how Jones treats his followers, I see that skinny skinhead runt (cant remember his name) with the camera being told by Jones "get over here now".

If i had been at that demo and Jones was attacking Michelle Malkin or anyone else like that i would have decked the fat kunt.

There are longer and shorter versions of that video. In one a big guy who was trying to calm Jones down says he was having a go at me until he realized I'm a lot bigger than him.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Alex Jones and the lynch mob Empty Re: Alex Jones and the lynch mob

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:36 am

I think I have changed my mind about this lummox after seeing the video, and BTW I still do admire Icke but I ain't a follower because I disagree with many of his teachings.
That woman must of got attacked like that and in a way it looks a bit racial to me. In that case Alex Jones is welcome to Ciggy and co. cthulhu But he is great entertainment and his magephone should be buried with him. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:46 am

Mrs Tiswas wrote:I think I have changed my mind about this lummox after seeing the video, and BTW I still do admire Icke but I ain't a follower because I disagree with many of his teachings.
That woman must of got attacked like that and in a way it looks a bit racial to me. In that case Alex Jones is welcome to Ciggy and co. cthulhu But he is great entertainment and his magephone should be buried with him. cthulhu

He sold the magephone lol. No honestly he did, he sold it to the highest bidder.

Tiswas you need to find out about people before throwing your full surport behined them.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:50 am

Point taken, but Icke is someone feel is genuine unlike the IL crowd who seem to think they are God's Gift to god knows what and BTW Bluepen drawer you can put me in the Toilet but the snag is that I will not be lurking over that crap house OK.
I prefer genuine people to phonies anyday of the week. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:01 am

Mrs Tiswas wrote:Point taken, but Icke is someone feel is genuine unlike the IL crowd who seem to think they are God's Gift to god knows what and BTW Bluepen drawer you can put me in the Toilet but the snag is that I will not be lurking over that crap house OK.
I prefer genuine people to phonies anyday of the week. cthulhu

If you look at the the brandon corey story and other Icke videos you will see Icke acting in the same way. Like i said you need to find out about people before throwing your full surport behined them.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥WW♥ Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:08 am

AJ is against Malkin because she is a staunch supporter of the anti-muslim, anti-terror campaign. She has many an interview with "Robert Spencer", which in my opinion is a well educated guy. Ever WONDER WHERE Jones gets his ker-ching? $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Ever wonder WHY he supports all the little muzzies that have commited terror acts and says, "Oh, no, it wasn't so and so, it was the CIA and flase flag terror".

My ass, not every effin' thing is done by the CIA. Just like the fort hood bullshit. That was clearly an islamic terror attack, but he says the man was set up and all this shit.....bull, and then you got the mainstream media that won't cover it how it should be too. Saying he was just out of his mind - my ass.

All you have to do is look and see what is going on in Europe with islam to see what they are trying to do here.

They also promote conspiracy theories all over the internet. And when you understand the concept of "taquiyyah", then you will know what I am talking about. Also find out about "stealth jihad". See my sig for a little more of the final countdown. Islam wants to dominate the world, which would be a human rights travesty. But then you have the other assholic faction too.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Maybe they'll cancel each other out! thumbs up
♥WW♥
♥WW♥

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:46 am

Alex Jones when I saw the video did seem aggressive but he should of invited her and many others to his radio talk. A voilatile man he is, but he does state some great points which need to be addressed. cthulhu
Michelle Malkin was talking about a subject which he thought was offensive, but he scored a own goal with his style of demo.
Hey Droike, if you hate Alex Jones so much why on hell's name are you actually visiting his forum like the forum of Ickes, and I will tell you I went to the Rant Room through a FRIEND COMPUTER, no crime in that and you actually were sending Limelady abusive pms were you not.
Same old story with you ain't it and everyone is a liar to you. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥WW♥ Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:29 pm

Did you know Alex Jones has a forum? You should try posting there sometime......you just THINK DI forum is fascist!

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php
♥WW♥
♥WW♥

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:18 pm

Some we all are aware of is a huge member of that forum. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:31 pm

Mrs Tiswas wrote:Alex Jones when I saw the video did seem aggressive but he should of invited her and many others to his radio talk. A voilatile man he is, but he does state some great points which need to be addressed. cthulhu
Michelle Malkin was talking about a subject which he thought was offensive, but he scored a own goal with his style of demo.
Hey Droike, if you hate Alex Jones so much why on hell's name are you actually visiting his forum like the forum of Ickes, and I will tell you I went to the Rant Room through a FRIEND COMPUTER, no crime in that and you actually were sending Limelady abusive pms were you not.
Same old story with you ain't it and everyone is a liar to you. cthulhu

Ive never seen the Alex Jones forum. Last i heard he had closed it because someone called in his show and reported what the Admins were doing in his name. I guess Jones even though hes a kunt is slightly less of a kunt than Icke.

No i was not sending LL abusive PMs. Why not make some new lies up? He hacked my forum he sends abusive PM;s etc are all wearing a bit thin. I caught ll lying and had proof so they banned me. What ever they say i did or they did in my name after that had sweet FA to do with me. Havent you learnt that the mods from DIF are liars yet?

You didnt use someone eles ID to see the Icke rant room you used your own and have just let the cat out of the bag. I you had of used someone elses account yes according to Daisy that breaks the rules and the other person if found out would be banned.

This video is only one of many that show Jones for what he is. Tomorrow i will post the one where he takes on gravey at ground zero. Jones looks like a right twat in that one. He accuses Gravy of being FBI so Gravy pulls out his ID that shows hes a New York tour guide and Jones says its fake. Jones rants and raves, never answering any questions just throwing out more accusations and even says the New Youk fire brigade had a hand in 911.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥WW♥ Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:41 pm

That's EXACTLY what I hate about him, everything is "fake" and done by the "CIA". Please........
♥WW♥
♥WW♥

Back to top Go down

Post  Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:48 pm

Droike wrote:
He sold the magephone lol. No honestly he did, he sold it to the highest bidder.

Tiswas you need to find out about people before throwing your full surport behined them.

Infowars
January 7, 2009

Alex announces the auctioning of the "Tyranny Crusher 1" bullhorn on his TV show on January 7, 2009.

Alex’s legendary Alex Jones’ “Tyranny Crusher 1? Bullhorn Auctioned at eBay bullhorn, veteran of numerous battles against the New World Order, is up for auction on eBay.
The Radioshack Powerhorn 32-2038A bullhorn was used by Alex in his role as the Street Prophet in Richard Linklater’s film,
A Scanner Darkly,
and was put into action at many other political events around the country.

http://www.infowars.com/?p=7025

Alex Jones and the lynch mob Alexjonescrushernd7

Alex Jones’ “Tyranny Crusher 1? Bullhorn Auctioned at eBay

http://shop.ebay.com/items/_W0QQ_dmptZU ... &_osacat=0

P.S.
Tyranny Crusher 1 does not currently work, due to the damage inflicted by MSNBC,

lmao rolf lmao
Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!!
Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:03 pm

I will look forward to the video and I will persuse the Prison Planet forum as well. I know the reason why Jones is better than Icke to you Droike, and that is because you behave in that manner to all and sundry....................................on the internet.
As for my lying about LL saying you are sending abusive pms, I hope Krakhead or Thirdwave can show us all this conversation in the rant room. You were Emtec weren't you and you put a Moon thread in the News section of all places.
Liar liar pants on fire. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:53 pm

Mrs Tiswas wrote:I will look forward to the video and I will persuse the Prison Planet forum as well. I know the reason why Jones is better than Icke to you Droike, and that is because you behave in that manner to all and sundry....................................on the internet.
As for my lying about LL saying you are sending abusive pms, I hope Krakhead or Thirdwave can show us all this conversation in the rant room. You were Emtec weren't you and you put a Moon thread in the News section of all places.
Liar liar pants on fire. cthulhu

I never sent LL any abusive PM's. Why is it so hard for you to realise these people are liars? LL said she had given smelly a warning then when i brought this up he said he had had no warning and she said she had never told me he had. When i said i would post my password so everyone could read the PM ll sent i was banned ha ha ha. If ll is so great where is she now? Thats right fuc ked off and threatening to release a tape of Icke abusing his wife because she is shit scared Daisy will tell people what she is really like.

Jones is better than Icke in my mind because when he heard of corruption and wrong doings on his forum he closed it down where as Icke has done nothing.

Oh you wont like the video Tiswas not one bit. Let me ask you something in advance. Do you like Jones think the new york fire department had a hand in 911?

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:02 pm

Mrs Tiswas wrote:Alex Jones when I saw the video did seem aggressive but he should of invited her and many others to his radio talk.

She had been on his show and wiped the floor with him thats why he decided to attack her in the street. All she was doing was walking about taking photos for f ucks sake.

Jesus you pick a new god every day and dont know sweet fa about them.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:56 pm

In the name of the War on Woo, John, I invite you to fart in Tizzy's face.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down