Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alex Jones does it AGAIN!!!

+5
♥WW♥
John Drake
Ciggy
Damn'sod..!!!
Lady Tis-Shine
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Alex Jones does it AGAIN!!! Empty Alex Jones does it AGAIN!!!

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:16 pm

This man has created a real response and isn't he a great trooper. cthulhu Reminds me of Pollard doing his act too, but with Alex Jones you get more of a response. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Alex Jones does it AGAIN!!! Empty Re: Alex Jones does it AGAIN!!!

Post  Damn'sod..!!! Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:00 pm

When They Get Up Close To Him At 1 minute 30 seconds,
His Voice Is Actually Louder Than The Megaphone...!!!

wacky
Damn'sod..!!!
Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

https://sodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:39 pm

Look a Strong man like alex Jones who is a real Taurus the Bull type of man, needs a strong voice because he is a man who has opened the minds of many a folk Mr Sod, please try to understand this situation. cthulhu
As for Gun Control, Jones is right on that score because it is like cars. In the wrong hands it is dangerous and he only wants a gun to protect his family like a decent man would. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:26 pm

You fit the perfect profile to be a Jones follower Tizzhizzle.

Perfect.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:04 am

www.christianmediaresearch.com/jones.html

www.wingtv.net/thorn2006/jarhead.html

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:40 am

Typical response from a faceless internet being Droike, but face it Jones makes a point and he does it well. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:09 am

Mrs Tiswas wrote:Typical response from a faceless internet being Droike, but face it Jones makes a point and he does it well. cthulhu

OK if that's what you think, but let me ask you a question.

Why did Alex Jones announce on his millenium eve radio show that the Russians were nuking cities?

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:44 am

Well Alex Jones was getting people aware in the trouble that lied ahead of many a thing, and he did predict 9/11 didn't he Droike. Now please let me persuse some wonderful Alex Jones stuff now and I will deal with you later. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥WW♥ Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:48 am

Says video has been removed by user.....
♥WW♥
♥WW♥

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:51 am

Very similar to Pollard who I have now new found respect and please he is at least standing up for himself and the Family Pollard. cthulhu
If you detest Alex Jones so much Droike like you are having a vendetta against Mr David Icke why the hell are you thinking of these gentlemen 24/7? Please explain.
Gun Control is something which is actually anti-American and in a way a stable-minded man like Alex Jones having a gun is OK for all. With you having a gun you might stalk someone and shoot them if you did not like them at all. I still think that Guns should be given for protection esp to the vulnerable sorts. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:53 am

Well WW the video has been removed because TPTB want it to be this way and they do not like the idea of Alex Jones getting the better of his deractors.
Go Alex Go!!! cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:03 am

Mrs Tiswas wrote:Well Alex Jones was getting people aware in the trouble that lied ahead of many a thing, and he did predict 9/11 didn't he Droike. Now please let me persuse some wonderful Alex Jones stuff now and I will deal with you later. cthulhu

My question was:

Why did Alex Jones announce on his millenium eve radio show that the Russians were nuking cities?

Your responce shows Jones lied. The Russians were not nuking cities nor have they nucked citys since or even ever. It was a simple lie to big up his show.

Did Jones predict 9/11? Oh come on for f's sake Jones is always predicting shit and shit happens.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:07 am

Alex Jones has occultic tendancies which TPTB have tried to suppress, now what I am going to do is read some Alex JOnes stuff for more knowledge. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:16 am

If there was the voice of God, then Alex Jones would fit the bill. why is everyone who wants to inform their fellow human a enemy to you Droike, you just want everyone mind-controlled listening to crappy top 40 music by karaoke singers don't you. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:51 am

Mrs Tiswas wrote:If there was the voice of God, then Alex Jones would fit the bill. why is everyone who wants to inform their fellow human a enemy to you Droike, you just want everyone mind-controlled listening to crappy top 40 music by karaoke singers don't you. cthulhu

Ok let me say this again. I do not listen to chart music. If you asked me to name a song or an artist in the top 100 i couldnt do it. Ive told you time and again i have a music forum, but its not top 40 type stuff and i dont even post there. I help out a mate by runing his web site. I get a few kick backs etc but in general its just to help out a mate. I dont even like the music they are into lol.

Jones is a scum bag and its been proved many times.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:50 pm

Skeptics Pride and Dignity, DEATH to the WOO WORLD ORDAH!!!

::raises right fist in the air::

I am not a woo-de-woo! This is my woo-de-woo song...
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:46 am

Mrs Tiswas wrote:Alex Jones has occultic tendancies which TPTB have tried to suppress, now what I am going to do is read some Alex JOnes stuff for more knowledge. cthulhu

Dont talk fuc king pissed. Jones is what you would call a god botherer. Jones hates anything to do with the Occult and would have a problem with you being a satanic witch, even though its all in your head. I did laugh when you said your now a satanic witch and dress all goth style with the jet black hair etc. How flippin' heck ing sad a woman aproaching retirement does that shit lol.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  strider Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:48 am

Alex Jones does it AGAIN!!! A0c55ce95d58

The Y2K lies from Jones..

strider
strider

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:08 am

Retirement age, I wish. Jet Black hair I was born with. cthulhu
Alex JOnes may be called a Zionist shill by some folk who are visiting the DIF to create disharmony in the DIF, but what is his religion and culture got to do with his message.
Go Alex Go. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:03 am

Mrs Tiswas wrote:Retirement age, I wish. Jet Black hair I was born with. cthulhu
Alex JOnes may be called a Zionist shill by some folk who are visiting the DIF to create disharmony in the DIF, but what is his religion and culture got to do with his message.
Go Alex Go. cthulhu

A woman in the UK on the wrong side of 55+ is aproaching retirement age.

Born with jet black hair lol then why say your hair has a red tinge and you dye it jet black lol. Your such a bad liar.

Ill tell you what his his religion has to do with it and its your old trick. You made up shit about Jones having "occultic tendancies" when in reality he says hes dead against the Occult and the people who you prened to be like. You just made that shit up Tiswas lol.

I laugh when i see all the fools calling Jones a Zionist shill because does not attack the Jews using code words like they do. Jones wont use the Zionist/jew card because his wife is a Jew and so are his kids.

So now admit that you made up the stament about Jones having "occultic tendancies". In future find some stuff out about people and stop using their names to spread lies. Thats the third time today you have done that.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:37 am

The main reason Alex Jones uses his trusty megaphone is the reason that he can attract big crowds around him. He can really make a demo which resembles a church outing look like The Million Man March, remember it anyone???
The megaphone will actually make sure that his voice is heard to the many thousands that would gravate towards him and they too need to hear the message of the man don't they. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Damn'sod..!!! Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:53 am

Mrs Tiswas wrote: He can really make a demo which resembles a church outing look like The Million Man March, remember it anyone???
cthulhu

True That...!!!

I Have Seen More People On A Sunday School Outing,
And There Is Another Alex Jones Wannabee In The "Crowd"
Who Has Got His Own Megaphone,

The Look Alex Jones Gives Him At One Point Is Priceless...!!!

lmao rolf lmao
Damn'sod..!!!
Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:18 am

Mrs Tiswas wrote:The main reason Alex Jones uses his trusty megaphone is the reason that he can attract big crowds around him. He can really make a demo which resembles a church outing look like The Million Man March, remember it anyone???
The megaphone will actually make sure that his voice is heard to the many thousands that would gravate towards him and they too need to hear the message of the man don't they. cthulhu

Have you seen the video of Jones going to London to use his megaphone to scream at parliment? He attracted 1 person ( a beggar) and was screaming at the wrong building lol.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:48 am

Well you say the video and the message Droike, and that is WHAT MATTERS OK! cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Damn'sod..!!! Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:01 am

Droike wrote:
Mrs Tiswas wrote:The main reason Alex Jones uses his trusty megaphone is the reason that he can attract big crowds around him. He can really make a demo which resembles a church outing look like The Million Man March, remember it anyone???

Have you seen the video of Jones going to London to use his megaphone to scream at parliment? He attracted 1 person ( a beggar) and was screaming at the wrong building lol.

jawdrop
Damn'sod..!!!
Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next