Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorry to disappoint you BillyBastardBoy but

2 posters

Go down

Sorry to disappoint you BillyBastardBoy but Empty Sorry to disappoint you BillyBastardBoy but

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:18 pm

your fantasy lady who calls herself Akana is attracted to Julian instead of you. I am a FB mate of hers and I told her about you calling me Dalit, TisSod (LOL) and a host of other things and she feels that a person like you is best to avoid.
Sorry but please console yourself by the next visit to the Playground cos you like your girls young and one other thing, I have a dossier of you and your legal action will be rendered completely harmless. Go on screenshot this but remember YOU HAVE PICKED THE WRONG PERSON this time and tell your Ciggy idiot to go on a diet.
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Sorry to disappoint you BillyBastardBoy but Empty Brainbombs - Obey

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:20 am

Lady Tis-Shine wrote:your fantasy lady who calls herself Akana is attracted to Julian instead of you. I am a FB mate of hers and I told her about you calling me Dalit, TisSod (LOL) and a host of other things and she feels that a person like you is best to avoid.
Sorry but please console yourself by the next visit to the Playground cos you like your girls young and one other thing, I have a dossier of you and your legal action will be rendered completely harmless. Go on screenshot this but remember YOU HAVE PICKED THE WRONG PERSON this time and tell your Ciggy idiot to go on a diet.

Why would I want a full grown woman that can think for herself when according to you,I can take advantage of under-age girls and groom them for my perverted ends ?.

If Arkana is a friend of yours,then she has no brain and best avoided as well.

Now get back to shit scooping you karmically challenged dilat....and await another six months reply to your stupidity.

Go fuck yourself legally too,probably another registered schizoid that the authorities will do nothing about.

Might turn faggot next week,that will upset your reportoir hey....maggot.

Enjoy song about child love.....

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Sorry to disappoint you BillyBastardBoy but Empty Re: Sorry to disappoint you BillyBastardBoy but

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:05 am

You don't frighten me in the slightest Billy, in fact I find you hilarious - hey carry on calling me a Dalit cos I am proud of this and it is a hundred times better than what you are. cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
You need to get more medication for your mental illness Billy, you really do LOL.
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Sorry to disappoint you BillyBastardBoy but Empty Re: Sorry to disappoint you BillyBastardBoy but

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:30 am

Lady Tis-Shine wrote:You don't frighten me in the slightest Billy, in fact I find you hilarious - hey carry on calling me a Dalit cos I am proud of this and it is a hundred times better than what you are. cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
You need to get more medication for your mental illness Billy, you really do LOL.

Sorry to disappoint you BillyBastardBoy but XRcMj14
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Sorry to disappoint you BillyBastardBoy but Empty Brainbombs - Kill Them All

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:44 am

Hey listen fuckmeat,yeah you with vagina.

If you're so good an occultist,just do this,starting with me,if you got the power,

then use it and kill them all.

cthulhu  cthulhu  cthulhu  cthulhu

If you have the power,
then use it and kill them all
you got the right
to make them crawl
Stab her until she's all red
penetrate her asshole
with a twelve inch nail
Blood mixed with shit
mixed with blood, rape her
and fucking dominate her
a feast on blood
on your lucky day
If you have the power, then
use it and kill them all
you got the right
to make them crawl
And kill them all...

dogshag  dogshag  dogshag  dogshag
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Sorry to disappoint you BillyBastardBoy but Empty The Rocky Horror Picture Show "Sweet Transvestite"

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:36 pm

You know it and I know it,what you really are.

But congrats on you fooling Mr Mercenary for so long and into revealing

his peepee over the internet through

webcam....

You leaky busted arse dalit.

LULZ    rolf

Sorry to disappoint you BillyBastardBoy but K9MGP4F

Sorry to disappoint you BillyBastardBoy but 4VbuUXy

Sorry to disappoint you BillyBastardBoy but Pr0hMN3Sorry to disappoint you BillyBastardBoy but Pr0hMN3Sorry to disappoint you BillyBastardBoy but Pr0hMN3Sorry to disappoint you BillyBastardBoy but Pr0hMN3
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Sorry to disappoint you BillyBastardBoy but Empty LOLLOLOLLOLLOLLOL-Brainbombs - Lipstick On My Dick

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:11 am

Sorry to disappoint you TisSod...looks like others are catching on through your own vehicle.

I mean he did good this guy,just one mistake I made him aware of.

Upset a Michael Jackson fan or a thousand or two ????

LULZ..............

http://therealmjhaterfacts.wordpress.com/2014/06/11/who-is-tiswas-palmer/comment-page-1/#comment-2

Sorry to disappoint you BillyBastardBoy but QQmzN6w

Sorry to disappoint you BillyBastardBoy but 8SHu1OJ

rolf  rolf  rolf  rolf

cheers

Now time to suck my dick again...

Her mouth around my cock
My gun against her head
Bang! I blow her head off
And said: "Hey baby, you look a little pale
-- Are you sick?"
And I have lipstick on my dick
The police came and took me in
Investigate, visitate and said:
"You sick f..ck
-- You have lipstick on your dick..."

wub wub wub wub
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:09 pm

Lady Tis-Shine wrote:your fantasy lady who calls herself Akana is attracted to Julian instead of you. I am a FB mate of hers and I told her about you calling me Dalit, TisSod (LOL) and a host of other things and she feels that a person like you is best to avoid.

Mrs Sarajbit Palmer,
alias Sod...who may not be Julian Thomas but a Bob Smith,Arkana isn't attracted to you or me and is a man with hot

Like MrMercenary was surprized to find that Tiswas is really Julian Thomas,his coke sniffing mate in the toilets of

the Barge Inn at Gloustershire.Next time Sod,instead of getting him to show his peepee on Skype or email,just suck him

off,you owe him that.And be a dirty greedy bitch about it and show you mean it,there's a girl.

lmao

Ciggy is on a diet,I gave him shit for it and said he'd be all spiritual and mung-bean next.It's for a woman or two obviously.

It's the only way to endure the temptation of meat-pie.At least they're girls of quality,not swill drinking chavs and trannys,

like your below average scores.

Who got you punched out if I remember and you still didn't pork-sword her,roll her in flour or what have you....roll her in

flour and find the wet spot,not even a tubby you could lay and get punched out for it...I just gotta....I can't help it....

But...

rolfrolfrolfrolfrolfrolfrolfrolfrolfrolfrolfrolfrolfrolfrolfrolfrolfrolfrolf

lol!

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down