Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shocking News!

+2
Billy Ruben
Letchworth-Smythe
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Shocking News! Empty Shocking News!

Post  Letchworth-Smythe Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:00 pm

Today I had a look on Sanctum Zone for the first time in a few weeks, to my amazement there was actually something fairly interesting to read:
Shocking News! R8EXGDd
A quick summary of the ideas contained by the Neoreactionary Movement follows:

Political authoritarianism
This can be a desire to return to monarchy or aristocracy and/or an admiration of fascism. In every case, it is a rejection of egalitarianism. It is often accompanied with ethnic nationalism but often couched in terms of "scientific" racism. Certainly the idea that ethnic uniformity is good for the economy/country is espoused.

Hostility to feminism and/or multiculturalism
Initial overtures of "justice for dads" however reasonable initially, are just a vehicle for more "scientific" arguments why equal rights for women are somehow "unfair". This argument sometimes degenerates into explanations of "pick up artist" jargon and full blown misogyny.

Austrian School of economics and Anarcho-capitalism
The claim that one is "Libertarian" sits oddly with the aforementioned political authoritarianism and anti egalitarianism but it is because the claim could not be farther from the truth. Even though they may claim to be libertarian, they are really just advocates of old fashioned "are there no workhouses" social Darwinism.

Traditionalist Catholicism and Christian Fundamentalism
Having been banned from the American Catholic Answers Forum I can honestly say that this is true sometimes. It's the Catholic idea of fundamentalist Christianity and very often they are recent converts from such branches of Protestantism. This is not to say that there are no atheists among the neoreactionaris.

A few notable Neoreactionaries

Peter Thiel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Thiel#Political_activities
Billionaire German-American venture capitalist, he wrote “I no longer believe that freedom and democracy are compatible.”
He was inspired by Ayn Rand (of course) and supports research into transhumanism. He is co-author of the book The Diversity Myth: 'Multiculturalism' and the Politics of Intolerance at Stanford. and is listed as a member of the Steering Committee of The Bilderberg Group.

Nick Land
The British ex-philosophy lecturer who coined the term Dark Enlightenment and seems to be arguing in favour of accelerationism (i.e. allowing capitalism to cause a calamity) along with transhumanism and massive depopulation.
bam-pow-oof.tumblr.com/post/37857338807/...plete-series-by-nick

Mencius Moldbug
A blogger with a rather obvious pen-name. His real name is Curtis Yarvin
The latest entry in his blog is entitled "Noam Chomsky killed Aaron Swartz"
unqualified-reservations.blogspot.it/201...ed-aaron-swartz.html

So there you have it: Planet WTF has been discovered and it is moving through our internet system ever closer, with each new narcissistic authority addicted fuckwit that decides to orbit it.

Not since prior to the crucifixion of Mike, has there been anything as interesting as this posted on the SZ, let's hope this 180* turnaround from inanity to intelligence from Mikeymikey signifies and heralds a deeper change in the forum as a collective.

http://sanctumzone.co.uk/forum/political-actions/94460-dark-enlightenment-and-neoreactionaries.html#195566

Letchworth-Smythe
Letchworth-Smythe

Back to top Go down

Shocking News! Empty Re: Shocking News!

Post  Letchworth-Smythe Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:07 pm

http://truth-zone.co.uk/forum/general-discussion/62019-peter-thiel.html
Letchworth-Smythe
Letchworth-Smythe

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:31 am

http://jerkoff.forumotion.com/

thumbs up

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Letchworth-Smythe Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:28 am

It sure did become a lurid circle jerk on TZ after the Ultimate Seeker™ was banned by Frogsworthy the slug.

If I am being perfectly honest Jim probably felt like a right arse, seeing what he'd done to his own forum, just because Frog told him he banned the US™ the site's News editor and intellectual, enabling the influx of Fascists to occur with minimal resistance.

I think Mikeymikey is reliving some fantasy of WWII history, playing the part of Pious XI hiding away in his cloistered sanctum, perhaps occasionally making subtle gestures against the encroaching counter revolution, but actually all the while willing it onwards with his own participation.

Letchworth-Smythe
Letchworth-Smythe

Back to top Go down

Post  mrsmcgregor Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:21 pm

Letchworth-Smythe wrote:It sure did become a lurid circle jerk on TZ after the Ultimate Seeker™ was banned by Frogsworthy the slug.

If I am being perfectly honest Jim probably felt like a right arse, seeing what he'd done to his own forum, just because Frog told him he banned the US™ the site's News editor and intellectual, enabling the influx of Fascists to occur with minimal resistance.

Dear oh dear lad, you are yet another who is persecuting the amphibian for others deeds. Shame on you!

As I recall things young man, it was somebody else who banned you after some kind of argument where you ulitmately (see what I did there) asked for it.

Shocking News! Ultimo

Tell you what, I could put in a good word for you. As you know, nanny mcgree here gets around, and she knows some people on TZ who just may be fine with letting Ultimo seek there again.

That nice young man who is always talking about authoritarian anarchy and royal sceptres also asks about you often, I think he misses you.

I can perhaps see why, you both have a natural ability to inflame sanctum zoners with little effort.
mrsmcgregor
mrsmcgregor

Back to top Go down

Post  mrsmcgregor Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:40 pm

Letchworth-Smythe wrote:
It sure did become a lurid circle jerk on TZ after the Ultimate Seeker™ was banned by Frogsworthy the slug.

Frog would debate you intensely but did not ban you dear, twas not him.

Poor froggy gets enough of a hard time from Sanctum Zoners without you adding to it with false claims.

They even make special images of him to post on forums and use as avatars.

Shocking News! Frog-nazi

Ultimate Seeker ™ wrote:
You either back the billionaires, as you want to, or you back the regulatory agencies trying to tackle wealth inequality, like I do

Yes we know you are fond of such agencies young man, the problem with that is if it doesnt start from the top down and only targets the middle men, its no good. Which some argue is exactly why those at the top created such agencies. To target the rich, but not the wealthy dear.

To take from the rich so the wealthiest stay the wealthiest. Your sceptre friend could tell you a few things about you spineless English removing the monarchy for example, and all their blue blood acquaintances and polo team mates from power.

I think one is only worthy of shouting Viva la revolución these days, if they have actually gotten their hands on the royal orb and sceptre in order to return them to the people dear.
mrsmcgregor
mrsmcgregor

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:23 pm

thumbs up

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  mrsmcgregor Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:08 am

You need to install a tracking device then young man.

Serve out some justice when you track it down.

I heard it hailed alot where novum was today, all over his mega depreciated windsor powered Broadmeadows bogan chariot / tow hack.

Lucky for him it was only the size of peas, and all it did was clean off some dust on the outside, before it got a chance to get on the leather and woodgrain inside.

Ive been promised a few wee cheques for putting a good word in for that nice young man called Ultimo. I could use the money, and I know the EU and IMF have plenty to spare, so they will be good for it.

Maybe I shall ask Al Gore and Clive Palmer for some money also for assisting persons to promote their humanitarian causes, though that might take a while as they have to ok it with their superiors at Goldman Sachs and NM Rothschild banks. The carbon dioxide trading divisions.

Bankers selling air, they really are geniuses. Its why you need such good grades at Columbia Business School and a high IQ to get into Goldman.
mrsmcgregor
mrsmcgregor

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:10 am

thumbs up

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  mrsmcgregor Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:53 pm

Apologies for ruining your appetite young man, and perhaps your breakfast too.

Though some are into that kind of thing.

Novum probably figured, a little from column A and a little from column B in the tub keeps everybody happy and broadens the scope for potential viewership.

mrsmcgregor
mrsmcgregor

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:35 pm

thumbs up

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  entrangermercenary1 Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:11 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
mrsmcgregor wrote:Apologies for ruining your appetite young man, and perhaps your breakfast too.

Though some are into that kind of thing.

Novum probably figured, a little from column A and a little from column B in the tub keeps everybody happy and broadens the scope for potential viewership.

I'll growl out a granny,as long as she's sexual,slim and keen.

I am does not fit that bill.I mean,as a fifteen year old,I'd let her suck me off,for free pot a few times

she was 65 and I had no money.Good job too....she took out both sets of falsies.Keen though.Too keen.

What drugs was I on,when I answered the above and why ?

Oh,I have tracked them down except the boys in blue know that I know....and wait for me to fuck up.

Mark two Molotov,it's a work of Napalm fucking art.Solid fuel,using soap,foam and petrol...that's why I didn't answer

straight up.This post could be modified a little later.

Grab a granny nights, legendary  Shocking News! 989904 

entrangermercenary1

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:35 pm

thumbs up

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Shocking News! Empty Fuck you Nov

Post  beatz Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:35 pm

I may have broke your forum fucking rules but the fact you deleted my post about Merv and temporarily suspended me at the same time, speaks volumes.

You're choosing to pander to a nasty vile cunt who's completely vocal about the woman he's beat up on many occasions.... who's also made posts on SZ and this very forum where he says how he'd love to RAPE and then BEAT two of the female members of SZ.... and yet I get the boot from your forum and that dispicable cunt stays?

Well screw you then as that spells out to me all to clearly of where you and I stand.

Shit as that is, I'll fucking get over it.

Fuck you.

beatz
beatz

Back to top Go down

Post  beatz Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:36 pm

As for merv....

Well truthzone will be the ONLY fucking place on the web where you can protect the cunt  thumbs up 
beatz
beatz

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:44 pm

thumbs up

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  mrsmcgregor Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:42 am

beatz wrote:
Fuck you.

Famous last words?... Its like deja vu.

Except its towards nov this time. Shocking News! Shocked  sn vio 

Suspended for repeatedly abusing members who werent merv btw... whats merv got to do, got to do with it.

Nothing tina (mad max tina) so stop asking. Most members of TZ arent merv.

But nov did clean up the merv thread to keep it on topic, remove bait posts and avoid arguments.

Zhiba made some valid points yesterday even though he has that dog collar that i_am keeps on him tight.

I think she tugged on the leash when he said 'truth' to stop him saying 'zone'

Only joking zhiba, nov and mrs mac dont actually think you have a collar on you.

Most of the time.
mrsmcgregor
mrsmcgregor

Back to top Go down

Post  entrangermercenary1 Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:53 am

Billy Boy as far as I know Im on good terms with nettles  thumbs up , unless  aaargh 

entrangermercenary1

Back to top Go down

Post  M.Whitehouse Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:17 am

mrsmcgregor wrote:
beatz wrote:
Fuck you.

Famous last words?... Its like deja vu.

Except its towards nov this time. Shocking News! Shocked  sn vio ... 

Very nasty & below the belt, Novum. I've seen this shit 100 times before, but I wouldn't have believed it coming from you if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes. You're not the person I thought you were, that's for sure.

It makes you worse than the likes of Merv in a way because he's got a (not very good) excuse, in that he's 3 sheets to the fucking wind, and terrified of women.

Hiya Billy.

M.Whitehouse

Back to top Go down

Post  mrsmcgregor Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:15 pm

100 times before?

Do you even know what nov's on about or are you making assumptions.
mrsmcgregor
mrsmcgregor

Back to top Go down

Post  M.Whitehouse Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:23 pm

For clarity, the 100 times before refers to instances of people being twats on the internet.

You know I know what you're talking about.

M.Whitehouse

Back to top Go down

Post  mrsmcgregor Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:36 pm

M.Whitehouse wrote:

For clarity, the 100 times before refers to instances of people being twats on the internet.

You know I know what you're talking about.

Reminding people that they should be good to one another while they still have the chance is not below the belt.

As for twats on the internet, its subjective.

Repeatedly calling other human beings cunts among other things because of their differing viewpoints could be seen as being a twat on the internet. Especially for those of the receiving end. And before you start talking about 'nazi's' or what have you, some of the people werent involved in any ww2 stuff but were constantly abused and if it werent for word filtering the forum wouldve been absolutely littered with abusive profanities, most of which were coming from the one person.

Most forums wouldve banned members doing such things much swifter and given less leeway. Almost any forum out there would have, lets cut the bullshit and get real about this.

Go and try it out, join some forums and start calling other members cunts, see how long you last, prove nov wrong, go on.  thumbs up 
mrsmcgregor
mrsmcgregor

Back to top Go down

Post  M.Whitehouse Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:50 pm

Reminding people that they should be good to one another while they still have the chance is not how that comment looked from where I'm standing,

Looked like you were poking in a raw wound with malicious intent.

The Mrs McGregor thing & talking about yourself in the 3rd person is creepy btw.

You knew all along that inviting the Hitler Heilers - let's drop the pretence that most members there now aren't exactly that - would invoke that kind of response. Given the number & variety of people they'd like to see wiped out, I doubt the sensitive little flowers will be that injured by that particular obscenity.

Just don't think your encouragement & defence of them does you any favours. And not just them. The nut-cases too - such as the pervert previously mentioned.

When you chose those alliegences, it changes others' perception of you. And that's happened.

M.Whitehouse

Back to top Go down

Post  mrsmcgregor Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:14 pm

People forget their passwords, it happens. Nov forgot his here. Youre posting with a username nov doesnt know. pot, kettle.

There are no allegiances.  There were no invites by nov.

Even current SZers invited some that are there now. They know who they are and they know who they invited.

DG invited some also.

More people eventually arrived, that is all. It was co-incidence due to clamp downs on DIF.

M.Whitehouse wrote:
I doubt the sensitive little flowers will be that injured by that particular obscenity.

A particular obscenity?  Lets take a look at what has actually been posted shall we...

ALL of these words and phrases were directed towards other members of TZ, from members of Sanctum Zone.  Cut and pasted straight out of the filtering software.

The different spellings were repeated attempts to get around the filtering.

cunt,c_unt,c u n t,C.unt,cvnt,cnut,c*nt,scumCnt,sc'um-Cnut,c'UN*t,c*-un**t

fuck you,fuck off,get fucked,fcku off,fkuc off,fvck you,fvck off,get fvcked,fck off,fuck of

fuckstick,fcukstick,fvckstick

fucking moron,fcking moron,fvcking moron,fuckin moron,fcuking moron

that (username) arse-hole,That fucker (username), (username)scum, (username)fck,

putrid twat,dozy cow, foul-minded cockroaches

fuckwit,fuckwits

twat,bitch,bi..tch,b.iatch,bi*tch

Any site would look real nice with all of this plastered all over the place, right.  r eyes 

REPEATEDLY, for weeks on end.

Everybody should be able to and can handle logging into a forum and participate and be faced with these things directed at them, right? r eyes 

Keep it real and cut the bullshit Mr Whitehouse, you very well know that most sites wouldnt tolerate such things for anywhere near as long.

But nov is the one being a twat on the internet, right.  r eyes

fuck you,fuck off,get fucked,fcku off,fkuc off,fvck you,fvck off,get fvcked,fck off,fuck of

that (username) arse-hole,That fucker (username), (username)scum, (username)fck,

fuckwit,fuckwits

mrsmcgregor
mrsmcgregor

Back to top Go down

Post  mrsmcgregor Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:27 pm

But its ok to constantly use this kind of language towards other people, male and female, if you dont agree with their politics, right?

Maybe even stick it in your profile so it shows across the whole forum under your avatar in every one of your posts, incase the person youre targeting misses it.

Thats how some peoples logic works from what nov can gather.

Thats their right to think however they like, but that doesnt mean it would be tolerated everywhere. Fact is it wouldnt be tolerated on most online forums, at all.

fuckwit,fuckwits

mrsmcgregor
mrsmcgregor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next