Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gary Speed

2 posters

Go down

Gary Speed Empty Gary Speed

Post  Ben_Mears Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:30 am

Ok I am quite a busy person right now, so may I apologise in advance if this post seems rather rushed, but please bear with me.

For many months recently, I have been watching the situation with alot of interest - ie the Wales national football team and the proposed Olympics GB Football team - Gary Speed and many others have been involved in this.

A few months ago Craig Brown (the former Scotland manager) had said that the late David Will, who was vice-president of Fifa, had personally "warned" him that FIFA would like to combine the home nations into one football team.

Sir Alex Ferguson, the Wales supporters club, Gordon Strachan (ex team meate and close friend of Gary Speed), and many other prominent people were beginning to speak out against the GB football team hinting that our national identities were being put at risk. I had noticed that the momentum AGAINST a GB Football team was gathering ferrocious pace, and that the Premiership players (in their wisdom...or lack of it) were starting to get embarrassed by their initial stance in which they had EMBRACED the idea of playing in the Olympics (eg Gareth Bale, Craig Bellamy, and Aaron Ramsey), and all seemed to be going very well, and I suspected that a spanner would have to be thrown into the works in order to stop this ferrocious momentum.......it was announced a few days later that the Wales National Coach, Gary Speed, was found hanged. In EVERY report that I have read, there was no sign or any history WHATSOVER that Gary Speed would have took his own life.

The New World Order will stop at nothing to get what they want (it seems that they desperately need to disolve our national identities). Did Gary Speed get in their way ?

Was Gary Speed murdered ? I dont know - Hopefully the inquest into his untimely death will answer that question.

The BBC propaganda unit has been pushing and promoting the likes of Gareth Bale and Craig Bellamy who have been in favour of Team GB, but like I said, there have been many prominent figures who have opposed Team GB, you can verify this for yourself on the BBC website (believe it or not!)

Ben_Mears

Back to top Go down

Gary Speed Empty Re: Gary Speed

Post  Ben_Mears Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:09 am

So, just to clarify what I was saying, Gary Speed was not towing the Olympics line. It will be interesting to see who replaces Gary Speed as the new Wales manager - Will it be a foreigner who has no allegience to the Welsh identity ? I suspect so.

Ben_Mears

Back to top Go down

Post  McKallisti Of The Sods Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:11 pm

Warning over Gary Speed and peril of a shackled Press

Gary Speed Garyspeed

Since the Wales manager was found dead at his family home last month, little has been reported by the Press about why the popular 42-year-old apparently committed suicide.

And the Times newspaper, in a strongly-worded editorial comment published yesterday, used the case to demonstrate what it says is the need for newspapers to be able to undertake inquiries and publish matters of legitimate public interest.

The Times, MPs and lawyers all pointed to the fact that the internet has been awash with lurid, widely varying and totally unsubstantiated rumours about the circumstances surrounding the death of the married father of two.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2078211/Warning-Gary-Speed-peril-shackled-Press.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

The problem for families upset by claims about their dead relatives is that "you can't stop history", says media lawyer Duncan Lamont of solicitors Charles Russell.

Of their dead relative, there are no circumstances under which a family could sue for libel
Duncan Lamont - media lawyer

While the living can fight tooth and nail to keep their good name, there is little that can be done - in England and Wales at least - once they have passed on.

"You can't protect reputations in perpetuity because it would harm the prospects of analysing history," says Mr Lamont.

For example, the laws of libel would allow Winston Churchill to sue anyone who claimed that he was racist during his lifetime, but they could not be used to stop historians making such claims after his death.

Put simply, the laws of libel are intended to protect only the living against unjustified attacks on their reputation. "Of their dead relative, there are no circumstances under which a family could sue for libel," says Mr Lamont.

You cannot libel the dead, although it is possible that a comment about someone no longer living may be libellous of that person’s relatives, colleagues or friends.

http://www.writersservices.com/edres/r_factsheet_15.htm

thinking hmm thinking hmm thinking hmm

McKallisti Of The Sods
McKallisti Of The Sods

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down