Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Was Gary Glitter the victim of a vicious conspricarcy???

4 posters

Go down

Was Gary Glitter the victim of a vicious conspricarcy??? Empty Was Gary Glitter the victim of a vicious conspricarcy???

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:01 am

http://elite-is.co.uk/blog/i-think-gary-glitter-is-innocent-what-about-you-read-first

My thoughts on Gary Glitter is that he is a guilty man but think about it please. I do think that he molested those little girls in Cambodia but according to this person, who runs a dectective agency, he reckons that Gary Glitter is an innocent man.
This is a very controversial thought, but what I want to know is the behaviour of Glitter whilst he was in his heyday. Oh btw, I do think that Michael Jackson was a homosexual peadophile.
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Was Gary Glitter the victim of a vicious conspricarcy??? Empty Re: Was Gary Glitter the victim of a vicious conspricarcy???

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:41 am

GG was an extreme bastard in the Far East and he was proven to of molested those young girls. thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down
I want to know exactly if this man, Gary Glitter, was abusing children in his heyday. In someways accd to that PRIVATE DETECTIVE on that link I posted earlier on, it seems that GG was a victim of a set up and someone wanted to bring him down big-time, in my books it could be that his computer broke down BEFORE he had the chance to wipe those photos.
I wonder if GG was abusing kids during his heyday and as for Michael Jackson he had the ultimate Ghetto pass. He used the fact of who he was to enable that he could get away with his misdoings.
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Was Gary Glitter the victim of a vicious conspricarcy??? Empty Re: Was Gary Glitter the victim of a vicious conspricarcy???

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:22 pm

LADY ANGERESS wrote:GG was an extreme bastard in the Far East and he was proven to of molested those young girls. thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down
I want to know exactly if this man, Gary Glitter, was abusing children in his heyday. In someways accd to that PRIVATE DETECTIVE on that link I posted earlier on, it seems that GG was a victim of a set up and someone wanted to bring him down big-time, in my books it could be that his computer broke down BEFORE he had the chance to wipe those photos.
I wonder if GG was abusing kids during his heyday and as for Michael Jackson he had the ultimate Ghetto pass. He used the fact of who he was to enable that he could get away with his misdoings.

Michael Jackson Was Innocent,
And Never Touched Those Kids..!!!

Was Gary Glitter the victim of a vicious conspricarcy??? Michaeljackson

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
Sod-Haus...!!!
Sod-Haus...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:18 pm

A photo of MJ which will get the typical 'He loves kids' line. The man was lucky he was wealthy but GG was guilty as sin.
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:49 pm

LADY ANGERESS wrote:A photo of MJ which will get the typical 'He loves kids' line. The man was lucky he was wealthy but GG was guilty as sin.

Well I Suppose Michael Jackson Got Acquitted Of Any Offence So He Is Not Guilty In The Eyes Of The Law...

Where As Gary Glitter Got Convicted, Therefore He Is Guilty Of Committing Crimes...

I Think There Was A Media Campaign Against Gary Glitter At The Time Though...

And The Cuban Girl That Testified Against Him,

Was In Relationship With Him...

And Sold Her Story To The News Of The World...

On The Understanding That If He Was Convicted, She Would Get More Dosh...

But Gary Glitters Music Was Legendary...

Unfortunatley His Behaviour Left A Lot To Be Desired...!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
Sod-Haus...!!!
Sod-Haus...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:14 pm

Gives new meaning to this one:
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Tue May 10, 2011 8:07 am

Gsry Glitter did not have the fan worship like MJ had but I do believe that he was guilty as charged because those photos had to be bought with a credit card. the details was his own, but the framing of GG does sound believable in some ways. Yeah I know about the Cuban Girl who sold her story to the News of The World and this I think was what drove GG out of Britian. His life is now ruined, but I do agree that some of his music was very good, but the person singing it was not good. had he been American, that case would of been hushed up.
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  McKallisti Of The Sods Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:06 pm

He Has Just Opened A Twitter Account...

https://twitter.com/#!/OfficialGlitter

http://www.minute15.com/?p=6346

Was Gary Glitter the victim of a vicious conspricarcy??? Garyglitter

Which Is Being Condemened By The Stalwarts Of Public Decency As We Speak...

jimmycarr Jimmy Carr
Why is everyone giving Gary Glitter such a hard time - he just wants to settle down & have kids.

BoyGeorge boygeorge
Gary Glitter surely would not be permitted to be on any social networking site for obvious reasons!

fabio_capello_ Fabio Capello
Is it true Gary Glitter has a Twitter account?

InbetweenersJay Jay Cartwright
I just followed @Neils_Dad and twitter recommended that I might also like to follow Gary Glitter. Awkward...

frankieboyle Frankie Boyle
@officialglitter Ignore the haters. Rose West is getting a similarly hard time on Mumsnet.

https://twitter.com/#!/frankieboyle

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

McKallisti Of The Sods
McKallisti Of The Sods

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:19 am

Awkward, indeed.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down