Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rodin the Deluded Neo Nazi and his 'beliefs'

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Rodin the Deluded Neo Nazi and his 'beliefs' - Page 3 Empty Re: Rodin the Deluded Neo Nazi and his 'beliefs'

Post  Ciggy Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:17 pm

I see the Sabbatean "bad apples" got to you already, with a big pile of steaming straw man fallacy for you to choke down like a good goy golem. You're one side of a dialectic here, and you literally are what you fight, but you're too stupid to suspect it. They got you good.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Rodin the Deluded Neo Nazi and his 'beliefs' - Page 3 Empty Re: Rodin the Deluded Neo Nazi and his 'beliefs'

Post  rodin Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:26 am

le sabrage wrote:rodin: I don't expect anyone to 'take my word' for anything..hence the credentialed, expert supporting evidence/testimony that I provide, you should do the same. thumbs up

First obvious flaw is: " all his jewish victims got bailed out in full". As always, BULLSHIT.............. thumbs up lmao rolf popcorn

The customers say that, by law, they should be given credit for the full value of the securities shown on the last account statements they received before Mr. Madoff’s arrest in mid-December, even though they were bogus and none of the trades were ever made. According to court filings, those account balances add up to more than $64 billion.

After months of private negotiations and Internet arguments, lawyers for these customers formally put the issue before the federal bankruptcy court in New York in a lawsuit filed late Friday evening, less than a month before the deadline for filing claims for compensation.

The approach they seek would produce a significantly higher tally of cash losses than the formula being used by the court-appointed trustee overseeing the claims process for the Securities Investor Protection Corporation, a government-chartered agency financed by the brokerage industry.

The trustee, Irving H. Picard, is calculating investor losses as the difference between the total amount a customer paid into the scheme and the total amount withdrawn before it collapsed.

Is Picard's way not generous enough? Jews get all their money back? No. They want the amplified by fraud numbers. My heart bleeds for these 'victims'...

“We are talking about some of the saddest cases imaginable,” he said. “These are people in their 70s and 80s who cannot work and have no possible source of income to replace the money” lost in the fraud.

He added: “Under the trustee’s approach, thousands of people will not get a dime. That doesn’t seem fair to me — it leaves out the people most affected by the fraud.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/06/08/business/08madoff.html

Picard, in determining how much net equity investors had in their Madoff accounts, calculates the difference between the amount they invested with Madoff and the amount withdrawn from their accounts. Madoff victims have argued that the amount lost should be based on their final account statements at the time Madoff was arrested and his firm forced into liquidation, in December 2008. The method favored by the investors would require the SIPC to pay them more.

‘Shine a Light’

“We are pleased the GAO has agreed to shine a light on SIPC and its trustee’s approach to the Madoff liquidation,” said Ron Stein, president of the Network for Investor Action and Protection, in an e-mailed statement. “NIAP continues to have serious concerns about the trustee’s methods, compensation and accountability, as well as SIPC’s rubber stamp throughout the process.”

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-07-27/madoff-trustee-s-actions-to-be-probed-by-gao-representative-garrett-says.html

Unless I misunderstand, investors get back what they put in, but are not happy with this. They want funny money too.
rodin
rodin

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:39 pm

No, rodin, the SEC gave maddoff a 'clean bill of health'. thumbs up .......... #1: proof that the joooooooooooooooooooooooooooz have not been yet compensated, 'made whole'...you lied... thumbs up .....they are petitioning the courts, 'going through the channels',,,,,,hard to say what the outcome will be, but if the court agrees, everybody/ jooooooooooooooz and Gentiles alike will receive full compensation.......this could take years and many of maddofs victims, as stated in article are in their 70s & 8os unable to work, they have been 'wiped out'........that's the Joooooooooooooooz and Gentiles......odds are: by the time the court decides the case, many of the victims will be dead....any surviving relatives may reap the refund.......

This is not a greedy joooooooooooooooooooz conspiracy.as always you are a sick and deluded trogolodyte...............good luck with that asshole........... thumbs up cheers wave

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/06/08/business/08madoff.html

Thousands of long-term investors, including elderly people who lived for decades on withdrawals from their Madoff accounts, do not qualify for SIPC payments because they withdrew considerably more over time than they originally entrusted to Mr. Madoff, Barry Lax, a lawyer for the plaintiffs, said.

Some of them desperately need the money they would receive from SIPC if the final account balances were taken into consideration, Mr. Lax said.

“We are talking about some of the saddest cases imaginable,” he said. “These are people in their 70s and 80s who cannot work and have no possible source of income to replace the money” lost in the fraud.

He added: “Under the trustee’s approach, thousands of people will not get a dime. That doesn’t seem fair to me — it leaves out the people most affected by the fraud.”

David J. Sheehan of Baker Hostetler, a lawyer for Mr. Picard, declined to comment on the litigation.

The outcome of the dispute will be important for SIPC and the brokerage firms that pay into its compensation fund. So far, with more than 8,800 claims filed, most investors with valid claims have qualified for the full $500,000 payment. If all the claims follow that pattern, the expense to SIPC for Madoff claims could approach $4.4 billion — a sum the taxpayers would have to cover if SIPC could not.

The claims calculation issue has been simmering for months, as customers’ lawyers met with officials at the Securities and Exchange Commission, which has jurisdiction over SIPC, and with lawyers for Mr. Picard. But its resolution has become more urgent with the approach of the July 2 deadline for filing SIPC claims.

Even if the courts overrule Mr. Picard’s approach, victims who did not file a claim before that deadline will not be eligible for compensation, Mr. Lax said.
“Many thousands of victims have not bothered to file a claim, assuming it would be rejected,” he said. Therefore, the class-action case filed by his firm, Lax & Neville, also asks the court to rule that any victims affected by the lawsuit would automatically be deemed to have filed a claim before the deadline..............
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:52 pm

Ciggy wrote:I see the Sabbatean "bad apples" got to you already, with a big pile of steaming straw man fallacy for you to choke down like a good goy golem. You're one side of a dialectic here, and you literally are what you fight, but you're too stupid to suspect it. They got you good.

Rodin the Deluded Neo Nazi and his 'beliefs' - Page 3 1255716089936_f

Rodin the Deluded Neo Nazi and his 'beliefs' - Page 3 Funny-pictures-bored-cat
cigs, you are NOT smart, you are NOT intelligent, you are quite stooopid, and quite unwise...... thumbs up ........ nuthin' personal, quite common malady on Forums........you 'see' shit, you 'see' your own projection of Bullshit, I have Posted Data you have never/ever seen before, but because of your inbred prejudices you ignore/reject these truths, what I have posted has nothing at all/whatsoever to do with the Sabbateans, sabbatai levi converted to Islam, a significant, not majority by far, amount of Joooooooz thought he might be the awaited Messiah.......he was not........ what's the Starw man fallacy? is that like the Phoenician Meme you can't produce?
lmao rolf thumbs up

I've busted you a dozen times for lying and other assorted bulshit on your own Turf, you're a Punk, an ignorant pansy assed Punk..........
thumbs up

Dude; you are a Zombie Parrot, I played you like a fiddle......look at your shitworthy sources.....chamish........rense......maxwell, sitchin......you're a hateful and gullible sucker....Rodin the Deluded Neo Nazi and his 'beliefs' - Page 3 Youre-stupid.......on your very best day ever you would never be able to limn my oeuvre.......it's quite pathetic for such an anemic punk as you to even try....... thumbs up lmao rolf

Rodin the Deluded Neo Nazi and his 'beliefs' - Page 3 XlmSoxaXemvzh1r0uJcmgnuzo1_500 wave

your analysis is idiotic and untruthful, but most of all............................lame....... wave lmao rolf

Rodin the Deluded Neo Nazi and his 'beliefs' - Page 3 Lolcats-a5b55298f1fba121974a87d88d21b8f8_m

Rodin the Deluded Neo Nazi and his 'beliefs' - Page 3 Ceiling_cat_is_watching_you_masturbate-300x172 cheers

Rodin the Deluded Neo Nazi and his 'beliefs' - Page 3 I-must-go
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:10 pm

I see cat pics as a fail substitute for an argument. You're giving j00z a bad name by crusading on their behalf, which makes you antisemitic.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  rodin Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:06 am

Ciggy wrote:I see cat pics as a fail substitute for an argument. You're giving j00z a bad name by crusading on their behalf, which makes you antisemitic.

I'd like to argue with you of course but I can't find a good reason to. Damn
rodin
rodin

Back to top Go down

Post  rodin Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:14 am

the SEC gave maddoff a 'clean bill of health'

The head of the Securities and Exchange Commission is facing increased scrutiny from lawmakers after a former top commission official said he was cleared to work on how victims of Bernard Madoff's scheme should be compensated, even though he benefited financially from Madoff's scheme.

http://www.topix.com/wire/us/sec

Agency executive Mary Schapiro, Chairman

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S._Securities_and_Exchange_Commission

lmao

rodin
rodin

Back to top Go down

Post  mugglez Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:13 pm

Ciggy wrote:I see cat pics as a fail substitute for an argument. You're giving j00z a bad name by crusading on their behalf, which makes you antisemitic.

cigtard, I've presented my arguments which thoroughly refuted your baseless speculations the cat pics are to overcome the ennui that your passe and banal responses induce...................... thumbs up

I'm pro human race cigtard............ thumbs up

Not once have you engaged the Jooooooooz meme, here or at webanarchy and DIFtardia; I've Posted their Meme numerous Times, the historical outcome of the Meme several times.................you can't be honest.......you and rodin prefer to be lying sacks of shit..............hey! roll with that............... thumbs up lmao rolf

Here's the Argument asshole, let's see a comparison of the sp called Phoenician Meme, compare it to anything else............end of the day asshole, you're the Zero......... thumbs up lmao rolf wave

The joooooooooz were 'chosen' as bearers of the Creators Meme and it is far more egalitarian, sophisticated and nuanced and honest and loving then your Meme and any of the other fuktards that inhabit the DARPAnet.............I've scattered the Atoms of every lie you Posted........you and rodin are lying antisemites, and stoopid to boot................. thumbs up thumbs up lmao rolf

Genesis-Bereshith: In the Beginning

26And Elohim said, “Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness, and let them rule over the fish of the sea, and over the birds of the heavens, and over the livestock, and over all the earth and over all the creeping creatures that creep on the earth.”

27And Elohim created the man in His image, in the image of Elohim He created him – male and female He created them.

28And Elohim blessed them, and Elohim said to them, “Bear fruit and increase, and fill the earth and subdue it, and rule over the fish of the sea, and over the birds of the heavens, and over all creatures moving on the earth.”

29And Elohim said, “See, I have given you every plant that yields seed which is on the face of all the earth, and every tree whose fruit yields seed, to you it is for food.

30“And to every beast of the earth, and to every bird of the heavens, and to every creeping creature on the earth, in which there is life, every green plant is for food.” And it came to be so. 31And Elohim saw all that He had made, and see, it was very good

Tzelem Elokim=Humankind as Image of YHWH/God

1: Has Intelligence

2: Has Freewill

3: Has component of Spiritual Being-A Soul

4: HaShem/YHWH Rules the Universe and Spirit World, Humans have dominion over the Lower World.

5: Has the faculty of Judgement

6: Has an inherent Holiness and Dignity

As created in the image of God, humans are endowed with "three intrinsic dignities": infinite value, equality, and uniqueness.

The first means that human life cannot be weighed, measured, or compared in terms of, that is, subordinated to, any other value. In the Kantian Parlance humans are always a goal or end in themselves and never a means to something else.

The second term implies that no person or group is privileged over another. In fact, Idolatry results when a person or group absolutizes itself or its message.

The third idea reinforces the dignity of every human by insisting that each person is irreplaceable and has a special role to play in the redemption of the world.

The Jewish religion is founded on the divine assurance and human belief that the world will be perfected." Judaism engages with and seeks to overcome these realities of history through its notion of covenant. The covenant is that dynamic which God inaugurated in history, that partnership between God and the Jewish people, to achieve the dignities for which all humans were created. Jews are those teachers, models, and co-workers-having both a divine and human partners - whom God designated to help all persons and even nature achieve redemption. For Greenberg, the messianic dream of perfection will not be realized by divine fiat, but by "improving this world, one step at a time."

These understandings of God, humans, and the world are expressed through the Torah and lived-out by the Jewish people through the Holy days and the Halakhah. In this view, Torah is that divine teaching which stands as "the constitution of the ongoing relationship of God and the Jewish people."

Rabbi Greenberg

This expanded view/articulation of higher values help us to search for YHWHs presence in the secular Realms of Life, some peeps call this: 'Holy Secularism'.

The Covenant is essentially a Divine, Loving, Pedagogic process. As Humans become more competent, YHWH invites them to take up a more active role in the Task of Tikkun Olam/World to Come, as Co-Creators.

The lay people of YHWH/God play a more influential role in discerning Yahwehs purpose and in carrying out His Divine Mandates.

Later, ensuing Historical events reshape understandings of earlier Teachings.

Summarized

We=ALL Living things-creatures-sustained and Nurtured by Yahweh-will fill the World with Life.

* We will reshape the Historical Reality, the Flesh & Blood world we inhabit, to sustain that Life at the highest possible level.

* Life will multiply and triumph Quantitatively over all its enemies; including Entropy, Death, and Disorder.

* Life will equally triumph Qualitatively.

* All of Lifes’ capacities/potentials will be developed fully and realized.

* When Life blossoms to its fullest capacity that treats all Life, especially Human Life-the most developed form-and sustains it with the highest and fullest respect that it deserves, then Life will be in harmony with existence and deeply related to Yahweh, its Source and Sustainer(Natural Laws)

* This is the Jews Story, and by default; the Christians/Xns.

* Telling the Story of Creation is the Jews 'Witness'. The present evidentiary Facts contradict the Narrative fairly substantialy.

* Yet, This Story of Creation is shared by Jews and Christians

* This Story leads Humans to see existence as best they can, from a Cosmic Perspective-Sub Specie Aeternitatis.

* From that Vantage Point there are Three Grand Movements in the unfolding Pattern of the Cosmos

1: The World is moving from Chaos to Order. From the Big Bang, with no Laws of Nature to the regularity of the Life sustaining Laws of Nature.

2: The World is moving from Non-Life to Life. From a State in which no life existed to the emergence of Life. From one cell, untold replications, life has grown Quantitatively, and developed Qualitatively. It has luxuriated and spread into a vast range of forms over and through a variety of sustaining conditions/environments.

* The declaration that Life is growing, moving from non-life to life is counter-intuitive.
Death & Entropy refute that contention.

The 'Key' is YHWH/God-The Hidden, Infinite Source of Life with limitless Goodness, Love and Power that sustains Life and Nurtures every possible Form of Life into Being.

* YHWH, the Divine Source evokes the Third Grand Movement of the Cosmos

3: Life is growing ever more to resemble its Ground: YHWH

Life moves from being less to becoming more and more like Yahweh. The highest form of Life, the Human Being, represents the High Point reached thus far.

In Human Form, life so resembles its Maker that it is called; Biblically; 'The Image of God'

* This emergence of "The Image of God" is the Turning Point in Cosmic History according to Jews & Christians.

Up to that point Life has been sworn to 'Be Fruitful & Multiply' (maximizing reproductive success) through a built-in control Programme-A 'Selfish Gene'- that drives the process.

* The 'Image of God' Consciousness is so much like YHWHs that Humans are able to 'grasp' this overall pattern of which we, ourselves are part, and to join voluntarily in its realization.

* Similarly, the Human 'Image of YHWH/God has a capacity to Love ALL their fellow creatures and every aspect of the Universe, as well as the Maker of it all and the Beauty of the Plan.

* Once Humans understand and embrace this understanding, they will lovingly identify with and willingly participate in the process of Perfection.

* YHWH has invited us, as Humans, The 'Image of God', to enter into a Covenantal Partnership, committed to Love, to join fully in perfecting the Universe.

Tikkun Olam

* The People of Israel joyfully acknowledge that YHWHs first Covenant, the Noahide Covenant, never superseded, is made with ALL Humanity, not exclusively with Jews and/or Christians alone.

* It is made with ALL Sentient Beings.

* ALL Beings are called to recognize and participate in Natures Patterns.

* To accept Limits.

* To Direct their choices and actions in favour of Life.

* To join in working for Order against Chaos.

* We are ALL CHOSEN to become part of the movement from Non-Life to Life.

* We are commanded to increase Life and make it grow ever more like its Maker.

* The purpose of the Religious way of life is to create the nurturing ambience of memory and experience, of relationships and actions that sustain Human growth and turns it towards Yahweh.

* Being in the 'Image of God/YHWH brings with it more God like capacities. It bestows intrinsic Dignity, a climatic extension of that respect to which all of life is entitled.

* The People of Israel hold these Truths to be self-evident: That ALL Humans are created in 'The Image of YHWH/God; and endowed by their Creator with certain inalienable Rights, among which are:

* Infinite Value

* Equality

* Uniqueness.

These are Birthrights of every Son & Daughter of Yahweh

The Sinai Event was the ultimate Social Engineering event.

The Torah is the first, and oldest Religious Book written in an Alephbet/ Alphabet........this alters the hegemony of the Brain to being left hemispherical centric=Abstract, linear and sequential. the ground for Theoretical Science....

Rabbi Greenberg

Because G-d is the Creator of all existence, He maintains an intimate link with each and every creature, regardless of its spiritual capacity. Obviously not all of creation is equal in spiritual sensitivity. Regardless of this, that link of intimate knowledge still exists, according to its degree of conciousness and development.

Three Revolutionary Innovations in Human History took place at Mount Sinai.

1: Abstract Ethical Monotheism

2: Universal Codified Law

3: An Alephbet 1,800 BCE

Abstract Ethical Monotheism rather than Polytheism, Rule of Law for All rather than the Divine Rights of Kings or Queens and an Aleph/Bet, less than thirty characters that replaced Iconographs/Ideograms and Hieroglyphs, enhancing Literacy amongst the masses.

The abstraction of all three innovations were mutually reinforcing.

YHWH/God proclaimed that there exists a Codex of morality that stands above Human intercourse.

The 10 Commandments applied universally to everyone. no King, Pharoah, or Potentate was above the Law.

Refutes the rubric that 'Might makes Right'.

YHWH/God expected all His Chosen People TO READ what He inspired to be written.

The Pentateuch is the oldest Religious Book written in an Alephbet-Alphabet. Prior books were written in Cuneiform, Hieroglyphs etc......

YHWH forbade anyone from visualizing Him. No Images. No Idolatry.

He sanctioned only the written word.

This promulgates equality and openness.

An overarching Theme of the Pentateuch, and ensuing Books of the Bible is: Justice for all.

A distinguishing feature of the Pentateuch from other belief systems of the Time is its dominating Theme of: Righteousness,

Living a pious life and obeying written law was/is more important than winning Battles, honouring the King, or sacrificing to a local god.

Justice for all was a unique community standard in an era when the dominant principle was a raised and clenched fist.

Unlike other ANE Sagas, the Exodus begins with the people shackled slaves.

Unlike other ANE Sagas, Yahweh 'Chose' the people rather than the people choosing their god.
This rediscovery allows each to uncover and affirm each others’ role in the Divine Plan. The Kingdom of Yahweh is advanced and comes closer.

'You are my witnesses says YHWH/God' Isaiah 43:10
The People of Israel are YHWHs Servants, 'Chosen' to witness to the loving Creator and the Divine Plan for Humanity and the Cosmos.

The People of Israel = not just the Israelis, or Jews, but to all who affirm that Yahweh has made a valid Covenant with Abraham and his descendants and all who take up the task of World Redemption so that the covenant can be fulfilled.

For that is the purpose of making the covenant.

Xns and Muslims are recognized as Abrahams children when they purge themselves of Supersessionist claims and hatred of Jews.

To be True to its Witness, the People of Israel tell 3 Stories to the World, the rest of Humanity, in the presence of Yahweh and in the presence of their fellow Humans.

1: They tell the Story of Creation, the Divine Vision of an intended perfect World. Jew & Xn stake their existence that this World will come to be.

2: The Story of the Covenant, the process operating between a Divine-Human partnership whereby our imperfect World will be brought back to that state of Perfection.

3: The Story of Redemption-sometimes called: 'The End of Days'-'The Messiah Story'-which is the culmination and realization of the process.

At the end, Holistic perfection will be achieved.
Peace between Humans.

Between Humans and all the rest of Life, between all Life and Nature itself, and between all of the above and Yahweh.

Three Stories add up to one comprehensive Story: The Triumph of Life

Last edited by le sabrage on Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
mugglez
mugglez

Back to top Go down

Post  rodin Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:20 pm

The joooooooooz were 'chosen' as bearers of the Creators Meme and it is far more egalitarian, sophisticated and nuanced and honest and loving then your Meme and any of the other fuktards that inhabit the DARPAnet.............I've scattered the Atoms of every lie you Posted........you and rodin are lying antisemites, and stoopid to boot.................

You would get no change from 300 our combined IQs
rodin
rodin

Back to top Go down

Post  mugglez Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:29 pm

rodin wrote:
le sabrage wrote: The joooooooooz were 'chosen' as bearers of the Creators Meme and it is far more egalitarian, sophisticated and nuanced and honest and loving then your Meme and any of the other fuktards that inhabit the DARPAnet.............I've scattered the Atoms of every lie you Posted........you and rodin are lying antisemites, and stoopid to boot.................

You would get no change from 300 our combined IQs Rodin the Deluded Neo Nazi and his 'beliefs' - Page 3 Inbred

Lying again rodin..................you two.....maybe 200 max, look at yourselfs...... thumbs up

Why do you persist in lying and hating when overwhelming credentialed evidence is presented to you proving you lie and unjustifiably hate....................you and ciggytard are lower then whaleshit....... thumbs up

Here is historical evidence neither of you have engaged, rather cowardly wouldn't you say? thumbs up

WORLD PERFECT: The Jewish Impact on Civilization

Where did the values and principles of the modern world come from?

http://www.aish.com/ci/s/48899267.html

An excerpt from Rabbi Ken Spiro's recently published book, "World Perfect."

While developing an idea for a lecture program, I conducted a series of surveys over a period of two years, asking people to list the fundamental values and principles which they felt we needed to uphold in order to make our world as perfect as is humanly possible. In total, some 1,500 individuals were questioned. Overwhelmingly, my respondents -- predominantly Westerners, from the United States, Canada, South America, England, France, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, the Netherlands, Spain, Portugal, Italy, etc -- came up with remarkably similar answers, which could be grouped into these six categories:

1.Respect for Human Life. In a perfect world, all people would be guaranteed certain basic human rights, paramount among which must be the right to life. They should be able to live that life without constant fear of its loss and with certain basic dignity.
2.Peace and Harmony. On all levels -- whether communal or global -- people and nations should co-exist in peace and harmony with respect for each other.
3.Justice and Equality. All people, regardless of race, sex, or social status should be treated equally and fairly in the eyes of the law.
4.Education. Everyone should receive a basic education that would guarantee functional literacy within society.
5.Family. A strong, stable family structure needs to exist to serve as the moral foundation for society and as the most important institution for socializing/educating children.
6.Social Responsibility. On an individual, community, national and global level, people must take responsibility for the world. This should include an organized social network to address basic concerns such as disease, poverty, famine, crime, drug-related problems, as well as environmental and animal protection issues.
The respondents to my survey came from all walks of life, yet regardless of their backgrounds, they were in agreement. Indeed, they, and I venture to say most human beings the world over, deeply believe that a perfect world must include these universal values.

The question is: Why?

Are these six basic ideas intrinsic to human nature? Have people always felt this way? And if not, where did we get these values? What is the source of this utopian world vision?

My search for answers to these questions has produced this book. Where did the values and principles of the modern world come from? The answer I found will surprise, perhaps even shock, the reader.

AGAINST THE GRAIN: THE JEWISH VIEW

"I will insist that the Hebrews have done more to civilize men than any other nation ... fate had ordained the Jews to be the most essential instrument for civilizing the nations." (John Adams, 2nd president of the United States)

"Certainly, the world without the Jews would have been a radically different place. Humanity might have eventually stumbled upon all the Jewish insights. But we cannot be sure. All the great conceptual discoveries of the human intellect seem obvious and inescapable once they had been revealed, but it requires a special genius to formulate them for the first time. The Jews had this gift. To them we owe the idea of equality before the law, both divine and human; of the sanctity of life and the dignity of human person; of the individual conscience and so a personal redemption; of collective conscience and so of social responsibility; of peace as an abstract ideal and love as the foundation of justice, and many other items which constitute the basic moral furniture of the human mind. Without Jews it might have been a much emptier place." (Paul Johnson, Christian historian, author of A History of the Jews and A History of Christianity)

Could that be true?

Is it really possible that our moral values do not originate in one of the great civilizations but have been bequeathed to us by a small, otherwise insignificant nation inhabiting a tiny piece of real estate in the Middle East?

I venture to say that the ancient Hebrews (who later came to be known as the Israelites and still later as the Jews) would have disagreed with the statements of Adams and of Johnson above. They would have insisted that they had nothing personally to do with inventing the values which ran against the grain of the world around them, and indeed were totally unknown to other peoples. They would have insisted that these values came from God, and they were merely the people chosen to disseminate them worldwide.

This was the story they told from the time they appeared on the world scene around 1300 BCE, hundreds of years before the ascent of the Greek civilization. Back then, they were still a newly emerging nation that functioned more like a large extended family, all family members tracing their ancestry to a man named Abraham who had lived somewhere around 1,800 BCE. They were a strange people with an even stranger religion:

•They believed in only one God -- all-powerful, infinite, and invisible -- who had created everything known to man, a notion totally foreign to every ancient people that preceded them.
•They claimed that all of them -- some 600,000 men and untold number of women and children -- had miraculously escaped from slavery in Egypt, then the mightiest empire on earth, through the miraculous intervention of their God.
•They claimed that after their great escape, they reached a mountain in the wilderness, Mt. Sinai, where they all had an encounter with God; during that encounter, and through the person of their leader Moses, they supposedly received a code of behavior -- compiled in a holy book known as the "Torah" -- which they scrupulously followed.
A STRANGE PEOPLE

It was a story bound to raise more than a few eyebrows in the ancient world. Of course, the ancient people believed all sorts of wild things about divine relationships with human beings, so the Jews' story was not in itself all that outlandish. Nor was a society governed by laws so strange, after all, previous law codes, the Code of Hammurabi being the most famous, set forth rules governing property rights and the like. What the ancient world couldn't fathom was this particular code. Indeed, it was a code that to the ancient mind seemed irrational.

"The Jews are distinguished from the rest of mankind in practically every detail of life," wrote Roman philosopher Deo Cassius, expressing his disapproval. "In particular ... they do not honor any of the usual gods, but show extreme reverence to only one God."

Part of that "extreme" reverence translated into following that God's law, a law which could not be altered as was convenient. It was an absolute, God-given standard, and by that fact alone it stood apart from any law of any other society.

But there was more about the Jews that was strange, besides their God and their law. The Torah -- or the Biblos as the Greeks would call it -- was like no holy book of any people before or since, in yet another way. It made the Jews look bad. In it, they are shown as shirkers and complainers, often sinning against their own God and His law. And yet they insisted that they needed to carry around with them the history of their failures as well as their successes in order never to lose sight of their mission to elevate humanity.

We shall now take a look at how the ancient Jews related to the basic human right to life and see how close they came to our standard...

As my above Posts prove, the Jews and their MEME/Plan is the opposite of your lying antisemitic propaganda...............this debate was over the minute you and cigtard decided to continue lying...........that's sociopathic............ thumbs up

As always: Ignorance begets confusion, confusion begets lack of control, lack of control begets frustration, frustration begets hate; hate begets rage, rage begets murder..........

you lie to compensate from your collective ignorance......do become informed......thank you
cheers thumbs up wave

Rodin the Deluded Neo Nazi and his 'beliefs' - Page 3 168744_1589172445235_1113564840_31250899_4272816_n

let's face the facts chaps, your worldview is horrific, it is deceitful, greedy selfish, unkind, murderous.......and it's all based in ignorance..............................engage the Data I posted or shut the fuck up you lying sacks of shit................'K? cheers wave

Last edited by le sabrage on Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
mugglez
mugglez

Back to top Go down

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:47 pm

rodin wrote:
The joooooooooz were 'chosen' as bearers of the Creators Meme and it is far more egalitarian, sophisticated and nuanced and honest and loving then your Meme and any of the other fuktards that inhabit the DARPAnet.............I've scattered the Atoms of every lie you Posted........you and rodin are lying antisemites, and stoopid to boot.................

You would get no change from 300 our combined IQs

Here Is A Mensa Test,

http://www.mensa.org/workout/ques/1

Personally I Have Never Been Any Good At Them,

But As Far As Pub Quizzes Go...

Yeah...!!! I Can Do Them...!!!

Me And My Mates Used To Win Them Every Week Up In Robin Hoods Bay...Whitby...!!!

thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up
Sod-Haus...!!!
Sod-Haus...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  rodin Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:55 pm

personally I Have Never Been Any Good At Them,

actually 300 was conservative
rodin
rodin

Back to top Go down

Post  mugglez Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:56 pm

Rodin the Deluded Neo Nazi and his 'beliefs' - Page 3 Funny_Pictures_13021 thumbs up

Rodin the Deluded Neo Nazi and his 'beliefs' - Page 3 Friend-5

Rodin the Deluded Neo Nazi and his 'beliefs' - Page 3 Work.3474297.2.fc,550x550,white.v3
mugglez
mugglez

Back to top Go down

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:04 pm

rodin wrote:

Be Careful Forum Chums...

The Speed Of Light May Have Been Broken,

But We Have An Autistic Savant Wandering Around Our Forum Corridors Armed With An IQ Which Matches His Height...!!!

Rodin the Deluded Neo Nazi and his 'beliefs' - Page 3 Superretard

lmao rolf lmao
Sod-Haus...!!!
Sod-Haus...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  mugglez Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:06 pm

rodin wrote:

rodin, your Postings demonstrate an acute LACK of IQ/Intelligence, you have no discernment and neither of you perform Due Diligence by testing your source material....... you lap up low grade bullshit and regurgitate it...that is indicative of IQ below 100................. thumbs up

Bullshit cannot withstand pressure,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I have demolished cigtards and rodintards lying, hatemongering neo nazi propaganda. thumbs up wave
mugglez
mugglez

Back to top Go down

Post  rodin Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:31 pm

Cats were very popular in Egypt

http://heygeorge5.tripod.com/
rodin
rodin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3