Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rodin the Deluded Neo Nazi and his 'beliefs'

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Rodin the Deluded Neo Nazi and his 'beliefs' - Page 2 Empty Re: Rodin the Deluded Neo Nazi and his 'beliefs'

Post  Ciggy Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:58 pm

el kabong wrote:Rodin, as long as you Post lies and icite hatemongering I will urinate in your face and expose you and your sources as the Neo NAZIs you are. Try Webanarchy, you will have an Echochamber and Circle Jerk with Ciggytard and co. thumbs up

Ahoy, Mossadster. Did you give up trying to "hack" in? Just admit you can't and your account will be opened back up. That's all the banning was for, was to prove you weren't the 1337 hax0r you claimed to be. Nothing against you for being a worshipper of all things Judaic. I like a good tug to Natalie Portman once in a while myself, and some chopped livah at the deli. I don't spam people with walls of text asserting the supremacy of a people I'm not even a part of, but, hey, different strokes.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Rodin the Deluded Neo Nazi and his 'beliefs' - Page 2 Empty Re: Rodin the Deluded Neo Nazi and his 'beliefs'

Post  mugglez Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:16 pm

Ciggy wrote:
el kabong wrote:Rodin, as long as you Post lies and icite hatemongering I will urinate in your face and expose you and your sources as the Neo NAZIs you are. Try Webanarchy, you will have an Echochamber and Circle Jerk with Ciggytard and co. thumbs up

Ahoy, Mossadster. Did you give up trying to "hack" in? Just admit you can't and your account will be opened back up. That's all the banning was for, was to prove you weren't the 1337 hax0r you claimed to be. Nothing against you for being a worshipper of all things Judaic. I like a good tug to Natalie Portman once in a while myself, and some chopped livah at the deli. I don't spam people with walls of text asserting the supremacy of a people I'm not even a part of, but, hey, different strokes.

Ahoy!!!!! Huckleberry cigtard. wave

I, Barnacle Bill, Merlin, Rare Vos never Hacked once.......I do not possess 'Def Computator Skillz, I merely applied using a proxy e-mail..................DUH!!!!!!!!>>>>>>>>>> lmao rolf

My only objective is to displace Bullshit with Facts........and you......Huckleberry cigtard need my service, no sooner had you banned me for the sixth time and you Posted more NAZItard inaccurate propaganda about the Talmud, ala Rense/Icke............doofus muthafuker.......... thumbs up

Being Banned I could not shed light on your ignorance...... popcorn

Look Dude, I don't 'dig' phonys.............end of the day you're a R.E.M.F.

I'm a Nordic Gentile, NYC...........with a keen and perceptive understanding of Scripture, its Sources and its Levels of understanding........suffice it to say only fuktards will lie about the Bible, displaying their ignorance openly to those of us who know better........... thumbs up lmao rolf cheers lol!

Dude, as far as being 're-instated'.................I've been thrown onto better Forums..........you got a circle jerk/Echo chamber going on...........the Data I provided was salient and enpointe, refuting your erroneous beliefs.................let's face it Huckleberry, If the Joooz weren't really onto something legitimate and good they and their meme would have been vanquished many, many moons ago...................nuthin' personal.......the Scientific Forces behind History..........yo 'feelin' me? wave wacky boobies

Rodin the Deluded Neo Nazi and his 'beliefs' - Page 2 Emperor_of_catkind
mugglez
mugglez

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:32 pm

The Jooz meme has some oomph to it because it rides on the coat tails of the Phoenician one. The Other White Meat. But the Hebrew wannabes do make willing fall guys when the phoenicians want someone to throw under the bus, 6,000,000 at a shot. Quite a price to payfor being "chosen" lololol.

You do whatcha wanna do, you weren't being censored was my only point. I rose to your technical challenge ("no forum can keep me out") and won. Now I'm gloating. Feel owned.

And you're not an anteater.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  rodin Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:41 am

Cats were very popular in Egypt

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=88058
rodin
rodin

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:38 am

Ciggy wrote:The Jooz meme has some oomph to it because it rides on the coat tails of the Phoenician one. The Other White Meat. But the Hebrew wannabes do make willing fall guys when the phoenicians want someone to throw under the bus, 6,000,000 at a shot. Quite a price to payfor being "chosen" lololol.

You do whatcha wanna do, you weren't being censored was my only point. I rose to your technical challenge ("no forum can keep me out") and won. Now I'm gloating. Feel owned.

And you're not an anteater.

Bullshit, support your claptrap, the Sinai Event was totally unique, and mickey mouse, I re-entered your Forum 5 times after your initial ban, and could have continued but I was bored. thumbs up

You gloat because you are a Huckleberry Cigtard..........IE............. Moron......... thumbs up

This for you and the Idiot NAZI Rodin:

WORLD PERFECT: The Jewish Impact on Civilization
Where did the values and principles of the modern world come from?

http://www.aish.com/ci/s/48899267.html

I conducted a series of surveys over a period of two years, asking people to list the fundamental values and principles which they felt we needed to uphold in order to make our world as perfect as is humanly possible...............1.Respect for Human Life. In a perfect world, all people would be guaranteed certain basic human rights, paramount among which must be the right to life. They should be able to live that life without constant fear of its loss and with certain basic dignity.
2.Peace and Harmony. On all levels -- whether communal or global -- people and nations should co-exist in peace and harmony with respect for each other.
3.Justice and Equality. All people, regardless of race, sex, or social status should be treated equally and fairly in the eyes of the law.
4.Education. Everyone should receive a basic education that would guarantee functional literacy within society.
5.Family. A strong, stable family structure needs to exist to serve as the moral foundation for society and as the most important institution for socializing/educating children.
6.Social Responsibility. On an individual, community, national and global level, people must take responsibility for the world. This should include an organized social network to address basic concerns such as disease, poverty, famine, crime, drug-related problems, as well as environmental and animal protection issues.
The respondents to my survey came from all walks of life, yet regardless of their backgrounds, they were in agreement. Indeed, they, and I venture to say most human beings the world over, deeply believe that a perfect world must include these universal values.

The question is: Why?
AGAINST THE GRAIN: THE JEWISH VIEW

"I will insist that the Hebrews have done more to civilize men than any other nation ... fate had ordained the Jews to be the most essential instrument for civilizing the nations." (John Adams, 2nd president of the United States)

"Certainly, the world without the Jews would have been a radically different place. Humanity might have eventually stumbled upon all the Jewish insights. But we cannot be sure. All the great conceptual discoveries of the human intellect seem obvious and inescapable once they had been revealed, but it requires a special genius to formulate them for the first time. The Jews had this gift. To them we owe the idea of equality before the law, both divine and human; of the sanctity of life and the dignity of human person; of the individual conscience and so a personal redemption; of collective conscience and so of social responsibility; of peace as an abstract ideal and love as the foundation of justice, and many other items which constitute the basic moral furniture of the human mind. Without Jews it might have been a much emptier place." (Paul Johnson, Christian historian, author of A History of the Jews and A History of Christianity)

Could that be true?

Is it really possible that our moral values do not originate in one of the great civilizations but have been bequeathed to us by a small, otherwise insignificant nation inhabiting a tiny piece of real estate in the Middle East?

I venture to say that the ancient Hebrews (who later came to be known as the Israelites and still later as the Jews) would have disagreed with the statements of Adams and of Johnson above. They would have insisted that they had nothing personally to do with inventing the values which ran against the grain of the world around them, and indeed were totally unknown to other peoples. They would have insisted that these values came from God, and they were merely the people chosen to disseminate them worldwide.

This was the story they told from the time they appeared on the world scene around 1300 BCE, hundreds of years before the ascent of the Greek civilization. Back then, they were still a newly emerging nation that functioned more like a large extended family, all family members tracing their ancestry to a man named Abraham who had lived somewhere around 1,800 BCE. They were a strange people with an even stranger religion:

•They believed in only one God -- all-powerful, infinite, and invisible -- who had created everything known to man, a notion totally foreign to every ancient people that preceded them.
•They claimed that all of them -- some 600,000 men and untold number of women and children -- had miraculously escaped from slavery in Egypt, then the mightiest empire on earth, through the miraculous intervention of their God.
•They claimed that after their great escape, they reached a mountain in the wilderness, Mt. Sinai, where they all had an encounter with God; during that encounter, and through the person of their leader Moses, they supposedly received a code of behavior -- compiled in a holy book known as the "Torah" -- which they scrupulously followed.
A STRANGE PEOPLE

It was a story bound to raise more than a few eyebrows in the ancient world. Of course, the ancient people believed all sorts of wild things about divine relationships with human beings, so the Jews' story was not in itself all that outlandish. Nor was a society governed by laws so strange, after all, previous law codes, the Code of Hammurabi being the most famous, set forth rules governing property rights and the like. What the ancient world couldn't fathom was this particular code. Indeed, it was a code that to the ancient mind seemed irrational.

"The Jews are distinguished from the rest of mankind in practically every detail of life," wrote Roman philosopher Deo Cassius, expressing his disapproval. "In particular ... they do not honor any of the usual gods, but show extreme reverence to only one God."

Part of that "extreme" reverence translated into following that God's law, a law which could not be altered as was convenient. It was an absolute, God-given standard, and by that fact alone it stood apart from any law of any other society.

But there was more about the Jews that was strange, besides their God and their law. The Torah -- or the Biblos as the Greeks would call it -- was like no holy book of any people before or since, in yet another way. It made the Jews look bad. In it, they are shown as shirkers and complainers, often sinning against their own God and His law. And yet they insisted that they needed to carry around with them the history of their failures as well as their successes in order never to lose sight of their mission to elevate humanity.

We shall now take a look at how the ancient Jews related to the basic human right to life and see how close they came to our standard...
........... thumbs up
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:43 am

Jewish Business Ethics -- Overview
http://www.darchenoam.org/ethics/business/bus_home.htm

http://www.jlaw.com/Articles/

http://www.jlaw.com/Articles/impactjewish.html

Judaism, which relies on the Torah for its written law, has had a great impact on marketing and business. The Torah is replete with precepts dealing with business, and the Talmud, the source of Jewish oral law, elaborates and expands Torah law. The process is ongoing and rabbinical authorities today build on the decisions of their predecessors to apply Jewish law to modern problems. Some of the issues examined in this paper include: honesty in the marketplace, fair pricing, employer-employee relations, and environmental issues. Jewish law is not only concerned with practical legal advice but in encouraging individuals to go beyond the requirements of the law and practice the "way of the pious." Judaism does not have a negative attitude towards business and wealth -- indeed, most of the Talmudic sages had occupations and some were quite wealthy -- but riches must be acquired honestly and used to help the poor, the needy, and the stranger.

Introduction

Jewish culture, values, and ideas have permeated many aspects of modern life including the modern marketplace. This impact of Judaism on marketing and business is manifested not only in such areas as business ethics, but also in the organization's perceived social responsibility, and in a positive attitude towards business and wealth (when obtained and used in a proper manner). Numerous articles and books have been written describing applications of Jewish law from antiquity to the modern era and their continued relevance to the business problems of contemporary society (see, e.g., Elon 1975; Friedman 2000; Jung and Levine 1987; Levine 1980, 1987; Levine and Pava 1999; Tamari 1987, 1991; Wagschal 1991; Warhaftig 1987). To understand this impact, one must first examine Jewish law, tradition, and culture, especially those principles relevant to the marketplace.

GOING TO THE SOURCES

The Hebrew Bible, particularly the Pentateuch (i.e., the Torah), contains the written law and, to the believer, is the word of God. The precepts in the Torah are the foundations of Jewish law and are cited by rabbinical authorities as a kind of constitution to this very day. According to Jewish tradition, the Torah contains 613 precepts, many of which deal with business practices. The Torah is revered by other religions; the Talmud and the Midrash, however, are distinctly Jewish. Thus, to understand the impact of Judaism on marketing and business one must examine the Talmud and Midrash, as well as the Torah.

The Talmud, which is the compilation of Jewish oral law, expounds on the Hebrew Bible and consists of the Mishna and Gemara. The Mishna, originally an ancient oral tradition, was compiled and edited in written form about 1800 years ago by Rabbi Judah the Nasi (President of the Sanhedrin). The Gemara, which was completed about 1500 years ago, consists mainly of commentaries on the Mishna. There were two academies, in Israel and Babylon, independently studying the Mishna. Thus, there are two versions of the Talmud: the Jerusalem Talmud, a product of the academies in Israel, and the Babylonian Talmud, a product of the academies in Babylon. The Babylonian Talmud is considerably larger than that of the Jerusalem Talmud, and it is more authoritative.

The Talmud is primarily concerned with halacha (Jewish law) but also provides a detailed record of the beliefs of the Jewish people, their philosophy, traditions, culture, and folklore, i.e., the aggadah (homiletics). The Midrash, a separate scripture which records the views of the Talmudic sages, is mainly devoted to the exposition of Biblical verses but is also rich in philosophy, folklore, and legends. It should be noted that, other than the few individuals who headed academies, the overwhelming majority of the scholars referred to in the Talmud had secular occupations, such as beer brewer, farmer, farm worker, peddler, physician, wood chopper, merchant, blacksmith, gravedigger. Indeed, some were known by their occupations, for example, Rabbi Yochanan the Shoemaker (haSandlar). Even in later times, many of the great Jewish Biblical and Talmudic commentators had ordinary occupations, e.g.: Rabbi Shlomo ben Yitchak (1040 -- 1105), known as Rashi, was a vintner in France; Rabbi Abraham ibn Ezra (1089 -- 1164) was a poet and astronomer from Spain; Rabbi Moshe ben Maimon (1134 -- 1204), known as Maimonides, was a physician and philosopher in Egypt; and Rabbi Ovadiah Sforno (1470 -- 1550) was a physician in Italy..................LAW VERSUS ETHICS: 'THE WAY OF THE PIOUS'

Friedman (1980) notes that the Talmud often resorts to ethical principles in order to improve upon the law. Following the strict letter of the law is not sufficient. In fact, the Talmud (T. Bava Metzia 30b) claims that Jerusalem was destroyed because judgments were based strictly on the law and did not go beyond the strict line of justice. This principle of Jewish law, that demands that one be ethical and even go beyond the legal requirement, is derived from the verse (Deuteronomy 6:18): "You shall do that which is fair and good in the sight of the Lord." The Talmud (T. Bava Metzia 108a) uses this verse to establish the right of pre-emption, i.e., when one sells a field the adjoining neighbors are given the right of first refusal. In addition, individuals who go beyond the requirements of the law will return found objects even if the object was lost in a place where it is clear that the owner gave up any hope of recovery (e.g., if it fell into the sea), and there is thus no legal obligation to return it (T. Bava Metzia 24b).

Another indication that one must do more than simply obey the letter of the law is that "one may be (legally) compelled not to act in the manner of Sodom." In some situations where one party benefits and the other party loses absolutely nothing, the courts can compel an individual to do the right thing (e.g., T. Bava Bathra 12b). Spiteful selfishness of this type is considered a behavior characteristic of Sodom and is not tolerated by Jewish law.

Friedman (1985) demonstrates that the Talmudic sages believed that there is an ethics hierarchy and that individuals should strive to reach the summit. He notes that the highest level of ethics described in the Talmud is "the way of the pious." Businesspeople leading their lives according to this principle go beyond the letter of the law and are willing to lose money rather than take advantage of another person’s misfortunes. Gifter (2000) uses the following case discussed in the Talmud (T. Bava Metzia 83a) to prove that the purpose of the Torah and Talmud is not solely to provide precise answers to legal questions but to develop the morals and ethics of individuals.

MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:49 am

Huckleberry Ciggytard caims, without a shred of supporting evidence, that the Judaic Meme is derived from the Phoenicians, I say BULLSHIT!!! prove it Ciggytard.......................(watch the punk punk out) thumbs up

Here is the Jewish Meme, unsurpassed in it's egalitarian outlook, and more sophisticated and nuanced then REMF punks can comprehend........................ lmao rolf wave

Ciggytard squirts tears about the 'Wall of Texts' that I Post, yet is is precisely 'Walls of Text' that he read that made hime the 'shit 4 brains' moron that he is today?

Yo!!!! goober, words are knowledge, knowledge is Power, Feel the Power.
thumbs up

The Jewish Meme

Genesis-Bereshith: In the Beginning

26And Elohim said, “Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness, and let them rule over the fish of the sea, and over the birds of the heavens, and over the livestock, and over all the earth and over all the creeping creatures that creep on the earth.”

27And Elohim created the man in His image, in the image of Elohim He created him – male and female He created them.

28And Elohim blessed them, and Elohim said to them, “Bear fruit and increase, and fill the earth and subdue it, and rule over the fish of the sea, and over the birds of the heavens, and over all creatures moving on the earth.”

29And Elohim said, “See, I have given you every plant that yields seed which is on the face of all the earth, and every tree whose fruit yields seed, to you it is for food.

30“And to every beast of the earth, and to every bird of the heavens, and to every creeping creature on the earth, in which there is life, every green plant is for food.” And it came to be so. 31And Elohim saw all that He had made, and see, it was very good

Tzelem Elokim=Humankind as Image of YHWH/God

1: Has Intelligence

2: Has Freewill

3: Has component of Spiritual Being-A Soul

4: HaShem/YHWH Rules the Universe and Spirit World, Humans have dominion over the Lower World.

5: Has the faculty of Judgement

6: Has an inherent Holiness and Dignity

As created in the image of God, humans are endowed with "three intrinsic dignities": infinite value, equality, and uniqueness.

The first means that human life cannot be weighed, measured, or compared in terms of, that is, subordinated to, any other value. In the Kantian Parlance humans are always a goal or end in themselves and never a means to something else.

The second term implies that no person or group is privileged over another. In fact, Idolatry results when a person or group absolutizes itself or its message.

The third idea reinforces the dignity of every human by insisting that each person is irreplaceable and has a special role to play in the redemption of the world.

The Jewish religion is founded on the divine assurance and human belief that the world will be perfected." Judaism engages with and seeks to overcome these realities of history through its notion of covenant. The covenant is that dynamic which God inaugurated in history, that partnership between God and the Jewish people, to achieve the dignities for which all humans were created. Jews are those teachers, models, and co-workers-having both a divine and human partners - whom God designated to help all persons and even nature achieve redemption. For Greenberg, the messianic dream of perfection will not be realized by divine fiat, but by "improving this world, one step at a time."

These understandings of God, humans, and the world are expressed through the Torah and lived-out by the Jewish people through the Holy days and the Halakhah. In this view, Torah is that divine teaching which stands as "the constitution of the ongoing relationship of God and the Jewish people."

Rabbi Greenberg

This expanded view/articulation of higher values help us to search for YHWHs presence in the secular Realms of Life, some peeps call this: 'Holy Secularism'.

The Covenant is essentially a Divine, Loving, Pedagogic process. As Humans become more competent, YHWH invites them to take up a more active role in the Task of Tikkun Olam/World to Come, as Co-Creators.

The lay people of YHWH/God play a more influential role in discerning Yahwehs purpose and in carrying out His Divine Mandates.

Later, ensuing Historical events reshape understandings of earlier Teachings.

Summarized

We=ALL Living things-creatures-sustained and Nurtured by Yahweh-will fill the World with Life.

* We will reshape the Historical Reality, the Flesh & Blood world we inhabit, to sustain that Life at the highest possible level.

* Life will multiply and triumph Quantitatively over all its enemies; including Entropy, Death, and Disorder.

* Life will equally triumph Qualitatively.

* All of Lifes’ capacities/potentials will be developed fully and realized.

* When Life blossoms to its fullest capacity that treats all Life, especially Human Life-the most developed form-and sustains it with the highest and fullest respect that it deserves, then Life will be in harmony with existence and deeply related to Yahweh, its Source and Sustainer(Natural Laws)

* This is the Jews Story, and by default; the Christians/Xns.

* Telling the Story of Creation is the Jews 'Witness'. The present evidentiary Facts contradict the Narrative fairly substantialy.

* Yet, This Story of Creation is shared by Jews and Christians

* This Story leads Humans to see existence as best they can, from a Cosmic Perspective-Sub Specie Aeternitatis.

* From that Vantage Point there are Three Grand Movements in the unfolding Pattern of the Cosmos

1: The World is moving from Chaos to Order. From the Big Bang, with no Laws of Nature to the regularity of the Life sustaining Laws of Nature.

2: The World is moving from Non-Life to Life. From a State in which no life existed to the emergence of Life. From one cell, untold replications, life has grown Quantitatively, and developed Qualitatively. It has luxuriated and spread into a vast range of forms over and through a variety of sustaining conditions/environments.

* The declaration that Life is growing, moving from non-life to life is counter-intuitive.
Death & Entropy refute that contention.

The 'Key' is YHWH/God-The Hidden, Infinite Source of Life with limitless Goodness, Love and Power that sustains Life and Nurtures every possible Form of Life into Being.

* YHWH, the Divine Source evokes the Third Grand Movement of the Cosmos

3: Life is growing ever more to resemble its Ground: YHWH

Life moves from being less to becoming more and more like Yahweh. The highest form of Life, the Human Being, represents the High Point reached thus far.

In Human Form, life so resembles its Maker that it is called; Biblically; 'The Image of God'

* This emergence of "The Image of God" is the Turning Point in Cosmic History according to Jews & Christians.

Up to that point Life has been sworn to 'Be Fruitful & Multiply' (maximizing reproductive success) through a built-in control Programme-A 'Selfish Gene'- that drives the process.

* The 'Image of God' Consciousness is so much like YHWHs that Humans are able to 'grasp' this overall pattern of which we, ourselves are part, and to join voluntarily in its realization.

* Similarly, the Human 'Image of YHWH/God has a capacity to Love ALL their fellow creatures and every aspect of the Universe, as well as the Maker of it all and the Beauty of the Plan.

* Once Humans understand and embrace this understanding, they will lovingly identify with and willingly participate in the process of Perfection.

* YHWH has invited us, as Humans, The 'Image of God', to enter into a Covenantal Partnership, committed to Love, to join fully in perfecting the Universe.

Tikkun Olam

* The People of Israel joyfully acknowledge that YHWHs first Covenant, the Noahide Covenant, never superseded, is made with ALL Humanity, not exclusively with Jews and/or Christians alone.

* It is made with ALL Sentient Beings.

* ALL Beings are called to recognize and participate in Natures Patterns.

* To accept Limits.

* To Direct their choices and actions in favour of Life.

* To join in working for Order against Chaos.

* We are ALL CHOSEN to become part of the movement from Non-Life to Life.

* We are commanded to increase Life and make it grow ever more like its Maker.

* The purpose of the Religious way of life is to create the nurturing ambience of memory and experience, of relationships and actions that sustain Human growth and turns it towards Yahweh.

* Being in the 'Image of God/YHWH brings with it more God like capacities. It bestows intrinsic Dignity, a climatic extension of that respect to which all of life is entitled.

* The People of Israel hold these Truths to be self-evident: That ALL Humans are created in 'The Image of YHWH/God; and endowed by their Creator with certain inalienable Rights, among which are:

* Infinite Value

* Equality

* Uniqueness.

These are Birthrights of every Son & Daughter of Yahweh

The Sinai Event was the ultimate Social Engineering event.

The Torah is the first, and oldest Religious Book written in an Alephbet/ Alphabet........this alters the hegemony of the Brain to being left hemispherical centric=Abstract, linear and sequential. the ground for Theoretical Science....

Rabbi Greenberg

okay ciggytard, show us the Phoenician Meme..................... thumbs up lmao rolf popcorn
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:56 am

Three Revolutionary Innovations in Human History took place at Mount Sinai.

1: Abstract Ethical Monotheism

2: Universal Codified Law

3: An Alephbet 1,800 BCE

Abstract Ethical Monotheism rather than Polytheism, Rule of Law for All rather than the Divine Rights of Kings or Queens and an Aleph/Bet, less than thirty characters that replaced Iconographs/Ideograms and Hieroglyphs, enhancing Literacy amongst the masses.

The abstraction of all three innovations were mutually reinforcing.

YHWH/God proclaimed that there exists a Codex of morality that stands above Human intercourse.

The 10 Commandments applied universally to everyone. no King, Pharoah, or Potentate was above the Law.

Refutes the rubric that 'Might makes Right'.

YHWH/God expected all His Chosen People TO READ what He inspired to be written.

The Pentateuch is the oldest Religious Book written in an Alephbet-Alphabet. Prior books were written in Cuneiform, Hieroglyphs etc......

YHWH forbade anyone from visualizing Him. No Images. No Idolatry.

He sanctioned only the written word.

This promulgates equality and openness.

An overarching Theme of the Pentateuch, and ensuing Books of the Bible is: Justice for all.

A distinguishing feature of the Pentateuch from other belief systems of the Time is its dominating Theme of: Righteousness,

Living a pious life and obeying written law was/is more important than winning Battles, honouring the King, or sacrificing to a local god.

Justice for all was a unique community standard in an era when the dominant principle was a raised and clenched fist.

Unlike other ANE Sagas, the Exodus begins with the people shackled slaves.

Unlike other ANE Sagas, Yahweh 'Chose' the people rather than the people choosing their god.
This rediscovery allows each to uncover and affirm each others’ role in the Divine Plan. The Kingdom of Yahweh is advanced and comes closer.

'You are my witnesses says YHWH/God' Isaiah 43:10
The People of Israel are YHWHs Servants, 'Chosen' to witness to the loving Creator and the Divine Plan for Humanity and the Cosmos.

The People of Israel = not just the Israelis, or Jews, but to all who affirm that Yahweh has made a valid Covenant with Abraham and his descendants and all who take up the task of World Redemption so that the covenant can be fulfilled.

For that is the purpose of making the covenant.

Xns and Muslims are recognized as Abrahams children when they purge themselves of Supersessionist claims and hatred of Jews.

To be True to its Witness, the People of Israel tell 3 Stories to the World, the rest of Humanity, in the presence of Yahweh and in the presence of their fellow Humans.

1: They tell the Story of Creation, the Divine Vision of an intended perfect World. Jew & Xn stake their existence that this World will come to be.

2: The Story of the Covenant, the process operating between a Divine-Human partnership whereby our imperfect World will be brought back to that state of Perfection.

3: The Story of Redemption-sometimes called: 'The End of Days'-'The Messiah Story'-which is the culmination and realization of the process.

At the end, Holistic perfection will be achieved.
Peace between Humans.

Between Humans and all the rest of Life, between all Life and Nature itself, and between all of the above and Yahweh.

Three Stories add up to one comprehensive Story: The Triumph of Life

Before Monotheism there had never been Religious Warfare.

The Polytheistic Cultures were live and let live about other culture Deities and often borrowed and share aspects.

The Polytheistic Deities were usually Local Deities, not Universe/Worldwide.

Polytheist had National gods, Local gods, family gods and personal gods, even their pet animals had gods.

Abstract Ethical Monotheism was a Major Advance along the road to Enlightenment, but came at a high cost.

Abstract Ethical Monotheism encouraged people to think in new ways. An Abstract Ethical Monotheistic Creator Being not tied to a concrete Image/Picture is a very Abstract Concept..

Abstraction is a crucial component of Logical Reasoning and its use can liberate people from superstition.

Devotion to an Abstract Deity has a Heavy price.

If everyone agrees there is only one, true, Living Creator Being, and different groups conceive of it in different ways, then whose perception of that Deity is the correct one?

Examine each groups’ values and praxis.

Different perceptions have inspired some groups to wage war and engage in forced conversions.

This never occurred in Polytheistic Cultures.

They had many wars but for the usual mundane reasons, Land, Treasure, Women, Power over others for the sake of Power alone, but they never waged Religious War.

One effect of an Alphabetic based Abstract Ethical Monotheism is the brain is using a new abstract, linear, sequential, and reductionist means of communication which moves people who learn it and use it into a Left Brain, Masculine Mode, rather than the usual Pictographic, Feminine Right Brain Mode.

The Aleph/Alphabet subliminally coaxes users to be intolerant of other Iconic Systems of Beliefs.

This is illuminated in the Ten Commandments.

As stated before, Judaism is the first religion to be based upon universal literacy, the written word.

When Moses came down from his meet and greet with YHWH on the mountain, the multitude had fashioned an Idol/Golden Calf, this so upset Moses he dropped the two stone Tablets upon which YHWH/God had written the ten commandments.

Allegorically: In the first confrontation between Image and Written Word, both were destroyed.

As the story goes, Moses returned to the Mountain Top and Yahweh provided him with another set.

The 10 Commandments; The first four Commandments are for the Recognition and service/Worship of YHWH/God, the remaining six focus on our fellow humans, loving and serving them.

The Commandment to Honour Both Father and Mother elevates and recognizes the importance and status of Women in the Family Group.

Love your neighbour is not one of the Ten but appears in the Torah/Instruction, Leviticus 19:18............................Reiterating the Revolutionary Innovations that occurred at Mount Sinai:

1: Abstract Ethical Monotheism emerged,

2:Universal Codified Laws establishing Moral Ethics

3: The Alephbet-Proto Alphabet emerged. The Hebrews reduced thosands of Images/Hieroglyphs/Petroglyphs/Ideograms/Pictograms into two dozen Characters, enabling Universal Literacy

For the first time ever, Religion demanded the follower be Literate. It is Commanded the Fathers obtain Scrolls of the Torah and teach them to their children.

Moses Commanded; Thou shall read the Law before all Israel Deut-31:10,11

The Reading of the Torah remains the most sacred obligation of every Jew.

Yahweh was concerned, unlike other gods, about the actions of everyone of His people.

Yahweh actually cares.

If someone was cheating/exploiting widows and orphans, mistreating strangers and slaves.etc.......YHWH knew and became wrathful.

The polytheistic gods did not.

Yahweh in His written Laws provided preventive Medicine, unknown to Egypt and Mesopotamis.

He explicitly spelled out in excruciating detail and minutia exactly what He expected from each and every Israelite.

Each Israelite established a personal relationship with Yahweh.

All of Yahwehs Laws were written down and everybody knew them.

It was an absolute Judaic condition that every male was literate.

Ignorance of the Law was no defence.

The Hebrews were the first culture to universally embrace Alphabetic writing, the Torah is the first/oldest Religious Book written in an Alphabet.

The 10 Commandments were transmitted in a written Alephbetic form; Paleo-Hebrew.

Abstract letters/grammatical sequence/uniconsonantal phenomes.

The Alephbet/Alphabet introduced and enabled the possibility of Universal Literacy

So once upon a time in the Sinai Desert a radical new communication technology emerged that would forever change cultural perceptions and that the first people to utilize it would introduce fundamental principles and features underpinning Western Civilisation............................................Historical Data: Proto-Sinaitic Alephbet=precursor of the Alphabet.

Discovered by Sir William Flinders Petrie, very early 20th century. Dated to: 1,800 BCE

Egyptian Coptic 2,000 years later/after

Tell el Armana Cache Phoenician 1,450 BCE letters from Canaanite Leaders to Akhenaton were scribed in Cuneiform

Akkadian Cuneiform after Sumerian Conquest.

An amazing vortex of Science and History occurred in the Sinai that the worlds’ oldest alphabet was found where the Hebrew Nation had their seminal experience.

Yet another Unique Concept brought forth at Mount Sinai is the Concept of Free Will.

Throughout the Ancient Near East, Babylon, Egypt.etc......humans 'believed their fate, destiny was in the hands of the gods.

The Sinaitic Covenant convinced the Israelites that every decision was theirs to make: Choose Life or Choose Death.

The choice between Right and Wrong was upon the individual. This beget the concept of Guilt, 'Guilty Conscious'; an internal Quality Control.

Moral Realtivist may consider this an ambiguous area, but is it really?

Bottom Line of what occurred at Sinai, those many years ago, the Power that once had been given to pictures was transferred to written words.

The Power of the Right Brain was Transferred to the Left Brain.

The Alephbet/Alphabet is the Book of Yahwehs/Bibles Eminence Grise-The unsuspected power.

Superorganisms/memes compete, as one Entelechy rises, others fall.

Of all the ANE Superorganisms/Memes, only the Jews have survivied.

Alphabetic Literacy profoundly reconfigured the relationship between the Hebrews and their Deity and between the Hebrews and their neighbours. The other ANE cultures.

The Jews have an unshakable faith.

The Religious beliefs of the Sumerians, Babylonians, Hittites, Hyskos, Hurrians, Cretans, Mittani, Assyrians, Persians, Canaanites, Ugarites, Akkadians, Egyptians, Greeks, Phoenicians, Philistines, and Roman Belief Systems have diminished greatly and most have disappeared.
The Hebrew Faith has withstood the Viscitudes of times, surviving catastrophes that should have extinguished them.

............................... thumbs up
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:22 pm

Walls of text just like Spew Lulzy, and just about as psycho. You two should marry.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:23 pm

The kids could be Jewish OzTrailerans.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  rodin Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:33 pm

Examples of Jew Biz

US

Jew Madoff makes Jew money disappear

Jews get recompensed by US taxpayer full amount

Not known - whereabouts of money or Madoff

UK

Jew Goodwin gives RBS loot to Jew Deripaska. Money disappears. UK taxpayer bails out bank with money borrowed from other Jewish run banks on the name of UK children aka national debt

rodin
rodin

Back to top Go down

Post  mugglez Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:37 pm

Ciggy wrote:Walls of text just like Spew Lulzy, and just about as psycho. You two should marry.

errrr...........bitch.................you were supposed to return with a comparison of the Phoenician Meme and demonstrate how the Jooooooooooooz copycatted their Meme...........guess you can't so you just talk shit like a ..........................punk............ thumbs up rolf lmao
mugglez
mugglez

Back to top Go down

Post  mugglez Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:39 pm

rodin wrote:Examples of Jew Biz

US

UK

Jew Goodwin gives RBS loot to Jew Deripaska. Money disappears. UK taxpayer bails out bank with money borrowed from other Jewish run banks on the name of UK children aka national debt

bitch.......everybody knows maddof was a lying, thieving piece of shit......like you but temporarily more successful.....otherwise all you got is ankle biting with no sourced Documentation for your calumnys.........did you bother to read the Data I provided? are you too chicken shit? I deduce the answers are: No....Yes....... thumbs up

mugglez
mugglez

Back to top Go down

Post  mugglez Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:48 pm

YO!!!! Asshole bitches, let's try it again......read this..........first Document requires you to go to a Public Library, that is a public repository of Books and obtain a copy to read the complete historical account of the Jews beneficial influence on Society.........

This for you and the Idiot NAZI Rodin:

WORLD PERFECT: The Jewish Impact on Civilization
Where did the values and principles of the modern world come from?

#1:
I conducted a series of surveys over a period of two years, asking people to list the fundamental values and principles which they felt we needed to uphold in order to make our world as perfect as is humanly possible...............1.Respect for Human Life. In a perfect world, all people would be guaranteed certain basic human rights, paramount among which must be the right to life. They should be able to live that life without constant fear of its loss and with certain basic dignity.
2.Peace and Harmony. On all levels -- whether communal or global -- people and nations should co-exist in peace and harmony with respect for each other.
3.Justice and Equality. All people, regardless of race, sex, or social status should be treated equally and fairly in the eyes of the law.
4.Education. Everyone should receive a basic education that would guarantee functional literacy within society.
5.Family. A strong, stable family structure needs to exist to serve as the moral foundation for society and as the most important institution for socializing/educating children.
6.Social Responsibility. On an individual, community, national and global level, people must take responsibility for the world. This should include an organized social network to address basic concerns such as disease, poverty, famine, crime, drug-related problems, as well as environmental and animal protection issues.
The respondents to my survey came from all walks of life, yet regardless of their backgrounds, they were in agreement. Indeed, they, and I venture to say most human beings the world over, deeply believe that a perfect world must include these universal values.

AGAINST THE GRAIN: THE JEWISH VIEW

"I will insist that the Hebrews have done more to civilize men than any other nation ... fate had ordained the Jews to be the most essential instrument for civilizing the nations." (John Adams, 2nd president of the United States)

"Certainly, the world without the Jews would have been a radically different place. Humanity might have eventually stumbled upon all the Jewish insights. But we cannot be sure. All the great conceptual discoveries of the human intellect seem obvious and inescapable once they had been revealed, but it requires a special genius to formulate them for the first time. The Jews had this gift. To them we owe the idea of equality before the law, both divine and human; of the sanctity of life and the dignity of human person; of the individual conscience and so a personal redemption; of collective conscience and so of social responsibility; of peace as an abstract ideal and love as the foundation of justice, and many other items which constitute the basic moral furniture of the human mind. Without Jews it might have been a much emptier place." (Paul Johnson, Christian historian, author of A History of the Jews and A History of Christianity)
Could that be true?

Is it really possible that our moral values do not originate in one of the great civilizations but have been bequeathed to us by a small, otherwise insignificant nation inhabiting a tiny piece of real estate in the Middle East?

I venture to say that the ancient Hebrews (who later came to be known as the Israelites and still later as the Jews) would have disagreed with the statements of Adams and of Johnson above. They would have insisted that they had nothing personally to do with inventing the values which ran against the grain of the world around them, and indeed were totally unknown to other peoples. They would have insisted that these values came from God, and they were merely the people chosen to disseminate them worldwide.

This was the story they told from the time they appeared on the world scene around 1300 BCE, hundreds of years before the ascent of the Greek civilization. Back then, they were still a newly emerging nation that functioned more like a large extended family, all family members tracing their ancestry to a man named Abraham who had lived somewhere around 1,800 BCE. They were a strange people with an even stranger religion:

•They believed in only one God -- all-powerful, infinite, and invisible -- who had created everything known to man, a notion totally foreign to every ancient people that preceded them.
•They claimed that all of them -- some 600,000 men and untold number of women and children -- had miraculously escaped from slavery in Egypt, then the mightiest empire on earth, through the miraculous intervention of their God.
•They claimed that after their great escape, they reached a mountain in the wilderness, Mt. Sinai, where they all had an encounter with God; during that encounter, and through the person of their leader Moses, they supposedly received a code of behavior -- compiled in a holy book known as the "Torah" -- which they scrupulously followed.
A STRANGE PEOPLE

It was a story bound to raise more than a few eyebrows in the ancient world. Of course, the ancient people believed all sorts of wild things about divine relationships with human beings, so the Jews' story was not in itself all that outlandish. Nor was a society governed by laws so strange, after all, previous law codes, the Code of Hammurabi being the most famous, set forth rules governing property rights and the like. What the ancient world couldn't fathom was this particular code. Indeed, it was a code that to the ancient mind seemed irrational.

"The Jews are distinguished from the rest of mankind in practically every detail of life," wrote Roman philosopher Deo Cassius, expressing his disapproval. "In particular ... they do not honor any of the usual gods, but show extreme reverence to only one God."

Part of that "extreme" reverence translated into following that God's law, a law which could not be altered as was convenient. It was an absolute, God-given standard, and by that fact alone it stood apart from any law of any other society.

But there was more about the Jews that was strange, besides their God and their law. The Torah -- or the Biblos as the Greeks would call it -- was like no holy book of any people before or since, in yet another way. It made the Jews look bad. In it, they are shown as shirkers and complainers, often sinning against their own God and His law. And yet they insisted that they needed to carry around with them the history of their failures as well as their successes in order never to lose sight of their mission to elevate humanity.

We shall now take a look at how the ancient Jews related to the basic human right to life and see how close they came to our standard...
........... thumbs up [/quote]

#2:
el kabong wrote:Jewish Business Ethics -- Overview
http://www.darchenoam.org/ethics/business/bus_home.htm

Judaism, which relies on the Torah for its written law, has had a great impact on marketing and business. The Torah is replete with precepts dealing with business, and the Talmud, the source of Jewish oral law, elaborates and expands Torah law. The process is ongoing and rabbinical authorities today build on the decisions of their predecessors to apply Jewish law to modern problems. Some of the issues examined in this paper include: honesty in the marketplace, fair pricing, employer-employee relations, and environmental issues. Jewish law is not only concerned with practical legal advice but in encouraging individuals to go beyond the requirements of the law and practice the "way of the pious." Judaism does not have a negative attitude towards business and wealth -- indeed, most of the Talmudic sages had occupations and some were quite wealthy -- but riches must be acquired honestly and used to help the poor, the needy, and the stranger.

Introduction

Jewish culture, values, and ideas have permeated many aspects of modern life including the modern marketplace. This impact of Judaism on marketing and business is manifested not only in such areas as business ethics, but also in the organization's perceived social responsibility, and in a positive attitude towards business and wealth (when obtained and used in a proper manner). Numerous articles and books have been written describing applications of Jewish law from antiquity to the modern era and their continued relevance to the business problems of contemporary society (see, e.g., Elon 1975; Friedman 2000; Jung and Levine 1987; Levine 1980, 1987; Levine and Pava 1999; Tamari 1987, 1991; Wagschal 1991; Warhaftig 1987). To understand this impact, one must first examine Jewish law, tradition, and culture, especially those principles relevant to the marketplace.

GOING TO THE SOURCES

The Hebrew Bible, particularly the Pentateuch (i.e., the Torah), contains the written law and, to the believer, is the word of God. The precepts in the Torah are the foundations of Jewish law and are cited by rabbinical authorities as a kind of constitution to this very day. According to Jewish tradition, the Torah contains 613 precepts, many of which deal with business practices. The Torah is revered by other religions; the Talmud and the Midrash, however, are distinctly Jewish. Thus, to understand the impact of Judaism on marketing and business one must examine the Talmud and Midrash, as well as the Torah.

The Talmud, which is the compilation of Jewish oral law, expounds on the Hebrew Bible and consists of the Mishna and Gemara. The Mishna, originally an ancient oral tradition, was compiled and edited in written form about 1800 years ago by Rabbi Judah the Nasi (President of the Sanhedrin). The Gemara, which was completed about 1500 years ago, consists mainly of commentaries on the Mishna. There were two academies, in Israel and Babylon, independently studying the Mishna. Thus, there are two versions of the Talmud: the Jerusalem Talmud, a product of the academies in Israel, and the Babylonian Talmud, a product of the academies in Babylon. The Babylonian Talmud is considerably larger than that of the Jerusalem Talmud, and it is more authoritative.

The Talmud is primarily concerned with halacha (Jewish law) but also provides a detailed record of the beliefs of the Jewish people, their philosophy, traditions, culture, and folklore, i.e., the aggadah (homiletics). The Midrash, a separate scripture which records the views of the Talmudic sages, is mainly devoted to the exposition of Biblical verses but is also rich in philosophy, folklore, and legends. It should be noted that, other than the few individuals who headed academies, the overwhelming majority of the scholars referred to in the Talmud had secular occupations, such as beer brewer, farmer, farm worker, peddler, physician, wood chopper, merchant, blacksmith, gravedigger. Indeed, some were known by their occupations, for example, Rabbi Yochanan the Shoemaker (haSandlar). Even in later times, many of the great Jewish Biblical and Talmudic commentators had ordinary occupations, e.g.: Rabbi Shlomo ben Yitchak (1040 -- 1105), known as Rashi, was a vintner in France; Rabbi Abraham ibn Ezra (1089 -- 1164) was a poet and astronomer from Spain; Rabbi Moshe ben Maimon (1134 -- 1204), known as Maimonides, was a physician and philosopher in Egypt; and Rabbi Ovadiah Sforno (1470 -- 1550) was a physician in Italy..................LAW VERSUS ETHICS: 'THE WAY OF THE PIOUS'

Friedman (1980) notes that the Talmud often resorts to ethical principles in order to improve upon the law. Following the strict letter of the law is not sufficient. In fact, the Talmud (T. Bava Metzia 30b) claims that Jerusalem was destroyed because judgments were based strictly on the law and did not go beyond the strict line of justice. This principle of Jewish law, that demands that one be ethical and even go beyond the legal requirement, is derived from the verse (Deuteronomy 6:18): "You shall do that which is fair and good in the sight of the Lord." The Talmud (T. Bava Metzia 108a) uses this verse to establish the right of pre-emption, i.e., when one sells a field the adjoining neighbors are given the right of first refusal. In addition, individuals who go beyond the requirements of the law will return found objects even if the object was lost in a place where it is clear that the owner gave up any hope of recovery (e.g., if it fell into the sea), and there is thus no legal obligation to return it (T. Bava Metzia 24b).

Another indication that one must do more than simply obey the letter of the law is that "one may be (legally) compelled not to act in the manner of Sodom." In some situations where one party benefits and the other party loses absolutely nothing, the courts can compel an individual to do the right thing (e.g., T. Bava Bathra 12b). Spiteful selfishness of this type is considered a behavior characteristic of Sodom and is not tolerated by Jewish law.

Friedman (1985) demonstrates that the Talmudic sages believed that there is an ethics hierarchy and that individuals should strive to reach the summit. He notes that the highest level of ethics described in the Talmud is "the way of the pious." Businesspeople leading their lives according to this principle go beyond the letter of the law and are willing to lose money rather than take advantage of another person’s misfortunes. Gifter (2000) uses the following case discussed in the Talmud (T. Bava Metzia 83a) to prove that the purpose of the Torah and Talmud is not solely to provide precise answers to legal questions but to develop the morals and ethics of individuals.

And see my above Post on the Jewish Meme and Plan.................rodin, ciggy.............try to be HONEST.......much like Suzi Woo Woo your respective Bullshit is played out........'k? thumbs up

Rodin the Deluded Neo Nazi and his 'beliefs' - Page 2 Cat-love cheers

mugglez
mugglez

Back to top Go down

Post  mugglez Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:05 pm

How to Troll Nazis

* Talk about your happy and successful interracial relationship. Be sure to post pics.
* Talk about your happy and successful homosexual relationship. Be sure to post pics. (Doesn't count if you're not white)
* Mention that the fact that all White girls have a innate, insatiable craving for a big Black cawk that no White man can satisfy.
* Ask their opinion on Barack Obama. Bonus points if you get them arrested for making terrorist threats!
* Say that it would be helpful to learn Spanish/Arabic/Chinese in Today's Changing Society.
* Ask how the weather is in Russia. Bonus points if they're actually Russian and you mention how true Nazi ideology holds Slavs as inhuman beasts.
* Suggest that their problems in obtaining gainful employment might not have so much to do with Jews and/or niggers and/or illegal immigration but perhaps may have more to do with the word HATE being tattooed across their forehead.
* Tell them that Arabs, not Jews did 9/11.
* Remind them of the fact that Rock, Metal, and every other genre that neo-Nazi bands ape is ultimately derived from Black American folk music.
* Say that Night by Elie Wiesel is a powerful and magnificent work of literature that everyone in the whole world should read.
* Ask why there are mass graves scattered across Eastern Europe full of Jewish bodies and German bullets.
* Remind them that the estimated six million dead Jews is only a very rough estimate and that the number may be as high as over eleven million
* Remind them that it wasn't just Jews, but several groups, many of which included their own Ayran citizens.
* Remind them that the 6 million Jews was less than a third of the total death count.
* Ask them to explain the sudden complete disappearance of traditional Eastern European Jewish culture after World War II.
* Discuss the finer aspects of Heinrich Himmler's speech at Poznan. Bonus points if you mention that Himmler was a total Aspie who eschewed figurative language!
* Kindly remind them that Fred Leuchter has only a BA in history (not science), has no engineering license, doesn't understand Zyklon B, and has been proven wrong by experts with actual engineering degrees.
* Mention that Hitler is one of the most despised and hated figures of all time, and the fake propaganda they spread isn't going fool anybody to think otherwise.
* The Holocaust really happened and is one of the most widely documented events in history. So get over it, fuckwit.
* Tell them to to come up with something original. If they tell you they came up with everything themselves, tell them "no you didn't retard"
* Ask them about why Hitler choose to raze Germany and not assist wounded German citizens in the last days of WWII.
* Tell them how the film "Downfall" made you laugh and laugh....
* Ask them about Hitler's Jewish relatives and his failed efforts to cover them up
mugglez
mugglez

Back to top Go down

Post  mugglez Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:11 pm

Nazi Their Official Flag

Rodin the Deluded Neo Nazi and his 'beliefs' - Page 2 Gay+nazi+flag

A Nazi National Socialist is a member of the Nationalsozialistischen Deutschen Arbeiterpartei religion and a follower of its ideology. Nazis came to power in Germany at least 100 years ago under the wise leadership of Adolf Hitler. For teh lulz, they went and took over Europe and killed Over 9,000,000,000,000 (Nine Trillion) untermenschen. Because of this, Nazis are pure good and you must show your support of all things Nazi at every given opportunity. If anyone shows the slightest interest in the Third Reich in history or National Socialism as a political theory, or even spiffy uniforms, you must assist them in any way possible...............Nazi Ideology
Totally not gay.
Not gay nazis are gay fetish.
Chinks were nazis, too!
Adolf Saakashvili DetectedDuring the 1920s and 1930s Homosexuality was dubbed the "German Vice." The Nazi party and specially the SS attracted young Aryan homosexuals to join their lines and cover it up with BS politics. The Nazi party therefore became the biggest gay organization in Europe (Gay rights were invented in Nazi Germany, as Animal and Furry rights, and Smokers lack of rights). To cover up their faggotry, they had to kill men as much as they fuck them. This was convenient, as a scapegoat could serve both the gay mafia and the general populace's demand for redemption, as follows:

It's the Jews' fault. All of it. Lose a war? Jews. Country in a massive economic depression? Jews. Can't escape this overwhelming feeling of powerlessness and futility? Jews. Michael Jackson die? Jews. Step in some dog crap? Jew dog. It's all simple. The only effective weapon against the Jewish threat is the righteous Aryan nations rallying under Adolf Hitler. Hitler is awesome and Hitler will solve all your problems.

The only flaw in killing the Jews was the gas chamber. If Hitler didn't use the gas chamber, but chopped the corpses into Eukanuba, who knows how much money he could have earned. Maybe he could have gotten rid of another lesser race like the niggers. If he wiped out all the niggers, then maybe we wouldn't deal with the shit that niggers make.

To properly live as a Nazi, one must constantly wear the right sexy uniform. Men must be clean, live well and be totally not gay. Women must make healthy Aryan babies. Lots and lots of healthy Aryan babies. Women have only one good hole so they should keep it in top shape!

Nazis founded a political ideology of and Antisemitism, Anticommoonism and far right doctrine that on paper sounded utterly retarded. However by implementing such free market, capitalistic ideas as government sponsored economic programs, government sponsored infastructural development, government ideology indoctrination groups and government sponsored violent coersion the Nazis were able to unite Germany around it. As in reality Commoonism does not work, everyone knows that the Nazis really rebuilt the economy by redistributing all the gold they stole from the Jews.

Rodin the Deluded Neo Nazi and his 'beliefs' - Page 2 Nazi_in_stockings

Modern Nazis

Back in the day, Nazis were supposed to be the apex of humanity. They were educated, cultured and dignified. However, nowadays, nazis are second most backward class of mankind after nigga. If you come across a Nazi, they more likely to resemble these fine examples of humanity: .........If Hitler was alive today and saw his followers he'd shoot himself again.

Modern day Nazis and their assorted brethren make for astounding targets for trolling. Dealing with the fact that they have been largely reduced to hapless anachronisms, they tend to band together for shelter in the far corners of the internets. That, plus they're mostly a bunch of drunken idiots who are absolutely convinced that they are 100% right and will quite loudly tell you how right they are. They often fail to realize that racism as a learned behavior, not a deep-seated biological survival instinct, and presenting them with any genetic and racial science newer then 1965 will cause them to promptly shit brix and go into a fit of Righteous Aryan Rage.

Whereas the original Nazis actually maintained their German culture, celebrating, appreciating and reveling in German art, literature and music, modern day Nazis get their culture by listening to a lot of White Power Rock'n'Roll. Never mind the fact that rock'n'roll is essentially African-American folk music borrowed by the White Man, and that "borrowing" something from another culture is the definition of multiculturalism and that Hitler devoted an entire chapter of Mein Kampf describing how the degradation and negrification of Aryan culture would lead to the extinction of the White Man.

Often modern Nazis will tell you how they are not about hate. Because trying to form an All-White purified European culture is all about love and tolerance.

The new Nazis hate Muslims more than Jews (just ask Sweden).

We in the National Alliance do believe in freedom and we DO believe in diversity. Not in racial diversity within a given nation-state, of course, but lots of other kinds of diversity: craftsman and farmer, musician and scholar, warrior and statesman, visionary and manager, and so on. We believe in that type of diversity because we believe in freedom.

National Alliance front page, basically admitting to inbreeding with close relatives

Is that your problem rodin, you are the by product of familial in-breeding.........I'll ask you again, why the persistant lying in the face of overwheming credentialed evidence that refutes your hateful myths?
mugglez
mugglez

Back to top Go down

Post  rodin Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:39 pm

le sabrage wrote:

US

UK

bitch.......everybody knows maddof was a lying, thieving piece of shit....

Yes

But not many realise that Madoff was the fall guy in sting operation. All his Jewish victims got bailed out in full, just like with RBS. How many had inflated portfolios go up in smoke?
rodin
rodin

Back to top Go down

Post  rodin Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:45 pm

I heard Jews went into swindling type businesses because anti-Semitism didn't allow them to go into fields like farming, construction, and candlestick making.

http://www.freedomportal.net/index.php?topic=21857.msg204051;topicseen

Sorry couldn't resist quoting this post
rodin
rodin

Back to top Go down

Post  mugglez Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:15 pm

rodin wrote:
le sabrage wrote:

US

UK

bitch.......everybody knows maddof was a lying, thieving piece of shit....

Yes

But not many realise that Madoff was the fall guy in sting operation. All his Jewish victims got bailed out in full, just like with RBS. How many had inflated portfolios go up in smoke?

rodin: I don't expect anyone to 'take my word' for anything..hence the credentialed, expert supporting evidence/testimony that I provide, you should do the same. thumbs up

First obvious flaw is: " all his jewish victims got bailed out in full". As always, BULLSHIT.............. thumbs up lmao rolf popcorn

mugglez
mugglez

Back to top Go down

Post  mugglez Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:23 pm

rodin wrote:

I heard Jews went into swindling type businesses because anti-Semitism didn't allow them to go into fields like farming, construction, and candlestick making.

http://www.freedomportal.net/index.php?topic=21857.msg204051;topicseen

Sorry couldn't resist quoting this post

So?...........................joooooooooooooooooooz are good with money...their own and others.......ever hear of the 'Middle Class'? thumbs up

This pdf will raise your IQ 20 points, believe me; you need it..by one of Americas leading Black Scholars/Researchers, credentialed of course--PhD....... thumbs up

Are Jews Generic?

http://entitledtoanopinion.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/sowellgeneric.pdf

In any given country, a particular minority may be hated for any of a number of reasons peculiar to
that country or that group. However, in a worldwide perspective, the most hated kinds of
minorities are often not defined by race, color, religion, or national origin. Often they are
generically "middleman minorities," who can be of any racial or ethnic background, and in fact are
of many. Many of the historic outbreaks of inter-ethnic mob violence on a massive scale have been
against the Jews in Europe, the Chinese minorities in various Southeast Asian countries, against
the Armenians in the Ottoman Empire, the Ibos in Nigeria, and against other middleman minorities
in other times and places...........................

Did you bother to read the Document on Jewish Business Ethics which I have Posted twice? They are constrained by Laws of the Torah and the opinions of the Talmud.......of course you are quite familiar with all the lies and Bullshit, but have you read the Truth? Asshole........... thumbs up Availiable at Libraries and Bookstores... lmao rolf thumbs up

Rabbi Daniel Lapin "Thou Shall Prosper: Ten Commandments for Making Money"

http://www.studytemple.com/forum/general-business-job/292315-thou-shall-prosper-ten-commandments-making-money.html

"Life is business, and business is life.

Learn one, and you will have also learned the other."

In the few years since the first edition of Thou Shall Prosper was published, much has changed from both an economic and financial standpoint. But the ups and downs we've experienced have helped prove Rabbi Daniel Lapin's point that the more things change, the more we need to depend upon things that never do.

There's no better source for both practical and spiritual financial wisdom than the time-ed knowledge found in the ancient Jewish faith and culture. Now, with the Second Edition of Thou Shall Prosper, Rabbi Lapin returns to provide a clear picture of how following an unwavering economic and philosophic vision of business and money—based on the established principles of Jewish tradition—can increase your potential for creating wealth.

While unprecedented events have changed the world we live in, the ten fundamental "commandments" outlined throughout these pages, which relate to both business and money, are as relevant as ever. By blending contemporary business stories and his own business experiences with the wisdom of the Torah and Talmudic prescriptions, Rabbi Lapin skillfully explains the essence of each commandment—which include Believe in the Dignity and Morality of Business, Do Not Pursue Perfection, and Know Your Money—and shows you how to use them to prosper financially.

Along the way, Rabbi Lapin also highlights new examples that will help you excel during difficult economic times and addresses important concepts such as "being in business for yourself"; avoiding the trappings of a "wage slave"; changing withthe times; learning to become a leader; and much more. So that you may apply each principle to your life, Rabbi Lapin suggests engaging and accessible action steps to start you immediately on the path to prosperity.

With the Second Edition of Thou Shall Prosper as your guide, you'll quickly discover the powerful wealth-producing principles that lie at the root of Jewish success—and learn how to apply them to your own endeavors. No matter what your faith or background, the insights found here will put you in a better position not only to maximize your potential, but also help those around you.

mugglez
mugglez

Back to top Go down

Post  mugglez Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:26 pm

Jewish Business Ethics: An Introductory Perspective
(Part I)
Rabbi Yitzchok Breitowitz

http://www.jlaw.com/Articles/JewBusEthI.html

NOTE: Because the talk covered many areas of business ethics, this article will confine itself to introductory perspectives. Specific areas will be covered in future editions. It should also be noted that this article is a transcript of an oral presentation to a diverse audience which accounts for its informal style.

Many of us have a mistaken idea of what is within the compass or scope of our religious traditions. People know that lighting Chanukah candles is something you talk about with a rabbi, observance of the Shabbat, the laws of Kashrut, etc., but many people have an attitude that if I don't tell the rabbi how to run his business, the rabbi shouldn't tell me how to run mine. Very often, we live fragmented dichotomized lives where what we do in the office from 9 to 5 (or if you're a workaholic from 8 to 7), is our own private affair and then at home we observe the holidays, or the rituals of Judaism, on the weekends, or three-days-a-year, or whatever.

And yet we find in the Talmud a very interesting statement. The Talmud discusses what types of questions people are asked by God after their deaths. They come up to heaven, God asks them a variety of questions. The very first question that we are held accountable for after our deaths is "Nasata V'netata Be'emunah" which means "did you conduct your business affairs with honesty and with probity?" wave The second question is "did you set aside time for the study of the Torah, etc." But question #1 is were we ethical in the conduct of our business. If you look throughout the Torah, you will see a constant juxtaposition between the ritual commands of Judaism and the ethical obligations between one human being and another. One verse may say, don't eat meat and milk and the other verse will say, do not cheat, do not misrepresent, do not engage in fraud, because they are all part of the same religious structure. The notion of a dichotomy between ritual behavior and social behavior is a dichotomy that is totally foreign to Judaism because all of them are part of the same God-given basis of morality.

We know that the Torah has 613 mitzvot. Of course, none of us can do all of them but one of the mitzvot in the Torah is a mitzvah that says "Kedoshim Tiyu, be holy." Now, what does that mean? I mean, basically, is 'be holy' something that simply says do the other 612? Or is there some extra dimension that this mitzvah entails? The great commentator, the Ramban, tells us that "Kedoshim Tiyu" is a requirement of a Jew not to just obey the letter of the law but to obey the spirit of the law as well. Ramban posits that it is entirely possible for a person to be 100 percent observant, keeping all the mitzvot and yet in the famous immortal phrase, he can be a "Naval B'rshut HaTorah" he can be a repulsive, disgusting individual within the confines of the law. It is not enough just to obey the law. One must go beyond the law and embrace the ethical imperatives that are within that legal structure. This is the concept of going "Lifnim Mishurat HaDin" going beyond the law, not just confining oneself to the law.

Let me give you a story which illustrates how this works in the business context. There was a rabbi, Rabba Bar Chanah who once hired workmen to transport barrels of wine for him. They were negligent and as a result, the barrels of wine broke and this man incurred a severe financial loss. He took the workers to court, suing them for the value of the wine that was destroyed and the workers' only defense was, "You know, we can't afford it. We don't have the money. What are you going to do about it?" So the courts found in favor of the workers. So, Rabba Bar Chanah questioned the court and said, "Is this the law? Is it not the law that I am entitled to recover for their negligence?" And the court told him, "For you, this is the law. You are a righteous person and because you are a righteous person, you have to take into account the equities of the situation, the unfairness, the fact that these are people who need the money, etc., and, therefore, you are compelled by virtue of your righteous status to go beyond pressing your exact legal rights." Well then, and perhaps this is an ancient example of chutzpah, they turned around and sued him for their wages. They said, "Well, wait a second, you didn't pay us our wages for that day." So, he was dumbfounded. He said, "Okay, it's one thing to say I can't recover from you but are you going to recover from me when you broke my wine because of your negligence?" Astoundingly, the court said, "Yes! That's a good idea. You have to pay." And, once again, he asked, "Is this the law?" And they told him, "For you, that's the law. These are people who need the money and therefore, you must go beyond the law."

Part of the problem in American society - there are many, many structural problems in American society and many good points as well - is that too many of us are obsessed with asserting our rights to the fullest. Alexander de Toqueville remarked over 200 years ago that Americans are a litigious society, that we go to court over the smallest drop of the hat, we stand on our rights, we've become a rights oriented society rather than an obligation oriented society. Judaism teaches, above all, don't always press your claims to the fullest, deal with the other person in a spirit of tolerance, a spirit of acceptance, a spirit of compromise. But I'm not going to talk about that today. I'm not going to talk about going beyond the letter of the law. I'm going to talk about the law because what I want you to see is how high a moral standard the law itself requires us to adhere to. And then, keep in mind that the righteous individual goes beyond that letter of the law to embrace the spirit. But, we're not even going to talk about the spirit because the law itself has a high enough standard of morality that I think many of you would be quite surprised.

We say in the Shma, "You shall love the Lord your God with all of your heart, with all of your soul, and with all of your might." All of your heart, all of your soul we understand. What is the reference to all of your might? Rashi interprets that the verse means, you should love God with all of your money. So he then raises the question, if God already says you must love God with all of your soul even to the extent of giving up your life, if necessary, then why is it necessary to say you should serve God with all of your money? Rashi comments that there are some people who prefer their money to their lives and, therefore, if the verse would simply say you serve God with your life they wouldn't necessarily infer you serve God with all of your money. This is of course reminiscent of the famous Jack Benny joke when he is approached by the mugger who says, your money or your life and he says let me think about it a little bit. We have a similar idea here. The Torah has to address both types of people.

But, what is the concept of serving God with all of your possessions? Certainly, God does not require us to take oaths of poverty. God does not require us to renounce material wealth. So, how does one serve God with all of his possessions?

The short answer is: with the probity and integrity by which we amass those possessions.

Business ethics is the arena where the ethereal transcendent teachings of holiness and spirituality confront the often grubby business of making money and being engaged in the rat race that often comprises the marketplace. It is the acid test of whether religion is truly relevant or religion is simply relegated to an isolated sphere of human activity. It is business ethics, one could posit, above all, that shows God co-exists in the world rather than God and godliness being separate and apart.

And the meaning of serving God with all your possessions, therefore, means that in the conduct of our business in the accumulation of our wealth, there is also a mechanism to serve God.

We find on Yom Kippur we spend an entire day beating our breasts, confessing our sins over and over and over again, and sometimes we don't even know what we've done wrong. Rambam tells us that we often fail to realize that every sin has many implications. For example, if you confess to God, I'm sorry for any murders I've committed, you might think, "Well I haven't killed anybody." Keep in mind, however, the Talmud says, that humiliating somebody publicly is tantamount to murder. There are all sorts of repercussions. Maybe I didn't do the murder by shooting somebody but I did something else. Perhaps I did not take the steps I could have as a member of society to cut down on the crime rate. There are all sorts of dimensions to what sins are. After a whole day of beating one's breasts, we come to the end of Yom Kippur which is the prayer of Neilah, the final moments in which we beseech God.

Neilah doesn't have a lengthy confessional. The Vidui is only a few short paragraphs. But if you look at Neilah you'll notice that the one thing that it stresses is theft. We ask God for His forgiveness for the appropriation of other people's property, the appropriation of theft. You see how severe the notions of appropriating other people's property are. The Talmud says that only a minority of people commit sexual offenses, most people sin in matters of theft, and that will become clear as I go on, and all people sin with respect to evil gossip that they say about others.

When we come to the business area, the two sins we will encounter most often are theft, as broadly defined, and lashon ha'ra - defamation regarding competitors and the like.

What I propose to do is to examine through the prism of Jewish law four relational contexts in the business ethics area. One is our responsibilities vis-a-vis our competitors, and that's whether I have a store or whether I'm a lawyer or a doctor, anyone that's trying to get the same people as I, is my competitor. What are my responsibilities? Two, my responsibilities to my clients and to my customers. Three, my obligations towards employees and my co-workers. And, four, my responsibility as an observant Jew toward the government and the legal system as a whole, what are my obligations? Each of these topics can be not only the subject of a talk or article but the object of an entire book or course. A quick skimming of the surface, however, should give us all a flavor of the Jewish sensitivity to these vital areas. Future installments will attempt to provide this basic skimming.

Let me end with this thought: our Rabbis teach us that through adherence to ethics in our business, we bring the redemption, we bring Messiah because we create a peaceful world, a world where we're not looking after number one, a world where we have a shared sense of community and that, in turn paves the way for the Messiah, paves the way for the ultimate redemption of the Jewish people that we hope and pray for, that the light of Chanukah commemorates. Torah teaches us to live in this world. We know that in this world, the world is a mixture of good and evil and we know that we live in a world where other people don't play by the same rules. But the test of a moral person is not whether he behaves morally when others are behaving morally to him. The test of an ethical and moral person is one who can adhere to those values even if everyone else fails to adhere to them. As we have just celebrated Chanukah, may we all come to recognize that the little bit of light that we can bring into our personal lives can pierce through a whole lot of darkness, and that should be our goal this year and in the coming years.
mugglez
mugglez

Back to top Go down

Post  mugglez Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:33 pm

http://www.uscj.org/Basic_Principles_of_6097.html thumbs up

Some Basic Principles of Jewish Business Ethics
by Rabbi David Golinkin

http://www.uscj.org/Basic_Principles_of_6097.html

In the United States, 2002 was the “year of the corporate scandal.” From Enron to Andersen, from Worldcom to Adelphia, CEOs have robbed their companies of millions while leaving their workers penniless and unemployed. These unfortunate events provide us with an opportunity to outline some of the basic principles of Jewish business ethics.

It is no secret that the world of business presents both business people and laypeople with many ethical dilemmas and challenges. As our Sages said: “Character is tested through business” (Avot D’rabi Natan, ed. Schechter, version B, Chap. 31, p. 68) while the Mekhilta teaches (Vayassa, ed. Lauterbach, vol. 2, p. 96): “ ‘If you will heed the Lord diligently, doing what is right in His eyes’ (Exodus 15:26) - this refers to business dealings. This teaches us that whoever trades in good faith… it is accounted to him as though he had observed the entire Torah.”

Our Sages, however, never limited themselves to aggadic statements in pious language about ideal utopias. They insisted on spelling out concrete laws and legal principles by which to govern our everyday lives. The following six principles of Jewish business ethics will help teach us what pitfalls to avoid and what standards to strive for throughout the year.

1. Accurate weights and measures

We are admonished in the book of Vayikra (19:35-36): “You shall not falsify measures of length, weight, or capacity. You shall have an honest balance, an honest weight, an honest ephah, and an honest hin.” The Mishnah (Bava Batra 5:10) spells out how often wholesalers and retailers must clean their weights and measures.

Throughout the Talmudic period, the rabbis appointed agronomoi – a Greek word for market commissioners – whose job it was to inspect measures and weights and to fix prices for basic commodities (Bava Batra 89a). The agronomoi eventually disappeared, but the ideal was still there as late as the nineteenth century, when Rabbi Israel Salanter wrote: “As the rabbi must inspect periodically the slaughtering knives of the shochtim in town to see that they have no defect, so must he go from store to store to inspect the weights and measures of the storekeepers” (Dov Katz, Tenuat Hamussar, Vol. 1, Jerusalem, 1996, p. 281).

These laws are just as applicable today. Wholesalers and retailers must check their scales and cash registers on a regular basis, not just because civil law demands it, but also because Jewish law requires it.

2. Ona’at mamon (monetary deception)

This concept is based on a verse in the book of Vayikra (25:14): “When you sell anything to your neighbor or buy anything from your neighbor, you shall not deceive one another.”

The rabbis of the Talmud used this verse as a basis for a series of specific laws on the subject of monetary deception (Bava Metzia 49b and 50b; Rambam, Mekhira, Chapter 12). They ruled that if the price charged was more than one sixth above the accepted price, the sale is null and void and the seller must return thebuyer’s money, while if it was less than a sixth, the transaction is valid and no money need be returned. Needless to say, these laws are relevant today. It is permissible for a Jew to make a fair profit; it is not permissible to price gouge and rob the customer blind.

3. Ona’at devarim (verbal deception)

This teaching is based on another verse in the same chapter of Vayikra (25:17): “Do not deceive one another, but fear your God, for I the Lord am your God.” Since the verse cited above had explicitly mentioned monetary deception, the rabbis concluded that this verse refers to verbal deception. Thus we learn in the Mishnah (Bava Metzia 4:10): “Just as there is deception in buying and selling, there is deception in words. A person should not say to a merchant: ‘How much does this cost?’ if he has no intention of buying it.”

Let us say that Reuven goes into a warehouse outlet in order to buy a computer, but he wants a demonstration before he spends $1000. The warehouse outlet is not equipped for demonstrations. The salesman says to Reuven: “Go to the IBM showroom down the block and ask for a demonstration, then come back here and buy the computer at our low, low price.” Reuven complies and gets a free demonstration plus a discount.

When Reuven asks for the demonstration at the IBM store, he has absolutely no intention of purchasing the computer there. He merely wants a free demonstration. The IBM salesman is being deceived. He either loses a real customer while waiting on Reuven, or feels badly when Reuven walks out on him after a half-hour demonstration. This is ona’at devarim, verbal deception.

4. Gneivat da’at (literally, “stealing a person’s mind”)

We would call it false packaging or false labeling. The Talmud gives a number of specific examples: One should not sift the beans at the top of the bushel because he is “deceiving the eye” by making the customer think that the entire bushel has been sifted. It is forbidden to paint animals or utensils in order to improve their appearance or cover up their defects (Bava Metzia 60a-b).

We are all familiar with this kind of ruse. A wholesaler takes an inferior brand of shirt and puts on Pierre Cardin labels. You buy a box of perfect-looking tomatoes or strawberries, only to discover upon opening the box at home that they were packaged with the bad spots facing down. And we all know how used cars are touched up and polished for the sole purpose of overcharging the customer. Such behavior is clearly forbidden by Jewish law.

5. "Putting a stumbling block before the blind”

We would call it “giving someone a bum steer.” This law is based on Vayikra Chapter 19 (v. 14): “You shall not curse the deaf nor put a stumbling block before the blind, but you shall fear your God, I am the Lord.” Our Sages interpreted this verse in a very broad fashion (Sifra ad. Loc.):

“You shall not put a stumbling block before the blind” – before someone who is blind in that particular matter… don’t say to your neighbor ‘sell your field and buy a donkey,’ when your whole purpose is to deceive him and buy his field.

This law can be readily applied to modern situations: A real estate agent should not dupe a young couple into buying a home with structural faults simply in order to make a fast buck. A stockbroker should not sell his client a bad investment just to collect the commission. A salesman should not convince his customer to buy an expensive item he really has no use for. About such behavior we are warned: “and you shall fear your God, I am the Lord.”

6. Tax evasion

Eighteen hundred years ago, the Amora Shmuel established the legal principle that in civil matters “dina d’malkhuta dina - the law of the land is the law” (Bava Kama 113a and parallels). In its discussion of this principle, the Talmud specifically includes taxation as a secular law that must be followed. This, for example, is the way Maimonides summarizes this law (Gezeilah 5:11): “but a tax fixed by the king of 33% or 25% or any fixed sum… a person who avoids paying such a tax is a transgressor because he is stealing the king’s portion, regardless of whether the king is Jewish or not.”

Jewish law requires us to pay our taxes in a scrupulous fashion because in civil matters “the law of the land is the law.”

rodin: I am aware you are an expert in NAZI Propaganda, examine the Truth......... thumbs up

This is the Third Time I am Posting this source Document, fuk u if you don't read it you NAZI asshole............. thumbs up wave

The Impact of Jewish Values
on Marketing and Business Practices

by Hershey H. Friedman
Professor of Business and Marketing
Department of Economics
Brooklyn College of the City University of New York
E-mail: x.friedman@att.net

[This paper appeared in the Journal of Macromarketing, Vol. 21, June 2001, 74-80. ©️2001]

Introduction

GOING TO THE SOURCES

The Talmud is primarily concerned with halacha (Jewish law) but also provides a detailed record of the beliefs of the Jewish people, their philosophy, traditions, culture, and folklore, i.e., the aggadah (homiletics). The Midrash, a separate scripture which records the views of the Talmudic sages, is mainly devoted to the exposition of Biblical verses but is also rich in philosophy, folklore, and legends. It should be noted that, other than the few individuals who headed academies, the overwhelming majority of the scholars referred to in the Talmud had secular occupations, such as beer brewer, farmer, farm worker, peddler, physician, wood chopper, merchant, blacksmith, gravedigger. Indeed, some were known by their occupations, for example, Rabbi Yochanan the Shoemaker (haSandlar). Even in later times, many of the great Jewish Biblical and Talmudic commentators had ordinary occupations, e.g.: Rabbi Shlomo ben Yitchak (1040 -- 1105), known as Rashi, was a vintner in France; Rabbi Abraham ibn Ezra (1089 -- 1164) was a poet and astronomer from Spain; Rabbi Moshe ben Maimon (1134 -- 1204), known as Maimonides, was a physician and philosopher in Egypt; and Rabbi Ovadiah Sforno (1470 -- 1550) was a physician in Italy.

Maimonides wrote Mishneh Torah, in which he arranged and codified the laws without the Talmudic debate and homiletics. Later, Rabbi Joseph Karo (1488 -- 1575), relying on the works of Maimonides and other scholars, wrote the Shulchan Aruch, the authoritative code of law for observant Jewry. The Torah, Talmud, Mishneh Torah, Shulchan Aruch, and thousands of responsa (legal decisions handed down by Jewish authorities) are major sources for the rules and regulations governing Jewish law today. Even in the secular arena, Rakover (1992) demonstrates that hundreds of decisions handed down by secular courts in Israel today refer to Jewish law. For instance, in one case, Maimonides’ ruling that "It is prohibited to deceive people in transactions or to mislead them" (Mishneh Torah, Laws of Selling 18:1) was quoted to demonstrate the obligations of sellers (Rakover 1992, 755). Friedman (1980; 1984; 2000) shows how many current business laws and practices and numerous concerns of business ethicists today have their antecedents in the Hebrew Bible and the Talmud.

LAW VERSUS ETHICS: 'THE WAY OF THE PIOUS'

Some porters negligently broke a barrel of wine belonging to Rabbah bar Bar-Chana who then confiscated the porters’ property as restitution. Rav, the judge, advised Rabbah to return the property belonging to the porters. Rabbah asked Rav whether this was indeed the law and was quoted the following verse from Proverbs (2:20): "In order that you may walk in the way of the good …" The porters then complained to Rav that they were poor, had worked all day without earning anything, and were in need. Rav told Rabbah to pay them. Rabbah again asked whether this was the law. Rav responded with the conclusion of the verse from Proverbs: "… and keep the paths of the righteous."

Because the Talmud is concerned with improving the ethics of the individual, cases are discussed in which the courts cannot legally prosecute the defendant. This is not surprising given that, in Jewish law, the legal content of the law is totally conjoined with ethics, religion, and morality (Silberg 1973, 83). It is interesting to note that the Ten Commandments (Exodus 20:2-14; Deuteronomy 5: 6-18) mixes laws that are the foundations of every legal system (e.g., those dealing with murder, theft, and bearing false witness) with laws that are religious (e.g., against idolatry and observing the Sabbath), and with the Tenth Commandment dealing with "coveting" and "desiring." Legislation against desiring is not part of any legal system and relates more to ethics and morality than to practical jurisprudence. These very different types of laws are combined to demonstrate that crimes against people are also crimes against God and that individuals have an obligation to go beyond the letter of the law and elevate themselves spiritually and ethically. Indeed one wonders whether advertising whose sole purpose is to arouse envy and desire on the part of those that do not possess a certain product is inconsistent with the spirit of the Tenth Commandment. ............................................

http://www.jewishbusiness.com/torah.html

mugglez
mugglez

Back to top Go down

Post  mugglez Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:42 pm

Reposting this Data for the Third Time................you have been silent on this Historical proof; you NAZI coward.................. wave

Search ResultsWORLD PERFECT: The Jewish Impact on Civilization Where did the values and principles of the modern world come from?

An excerpt from Rabbi Ken Spiro's recently published book, "World Perfect."

While developing an idea for a lecture program, I conducted a series of surveys over a period of two years, asking people to list the fundamental values and principles which they felt we needed to uphold in order to make our world as perfect as is humanly possible. In total, some 1,500 individuals were questioned. Overwhelmingly, my respondents -- predominantly Westerners, from the United States, Canada, South America, England, France, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, the Netherlands, Spain, Portugal, Italy, etc -- came up with remarkably similar answers, which could be grouped into these six categories:

1.Respect for Human Life. In a perfect world, all people would be guaranteed certain basic human rights, paramount among which must be the right to life. They should be able to live that life without constant fear of its loss and with certain basic dignity.

Are these six basic ideas intrinsic to human nature? Have people always felt this way? And if not, where did we get these values? What is the source of this utopian world vision?..................AGAINST THE GRAIN: THE JEWISH VIEW

Could that be true?

A STRANGE PEOPLE

[A note to the reader: This is the just the beginning of one of the most fascinating dramas in human history. Despite all odds, the tiny Jewish people not only outlasted the great Empires of Greece and Rome -- the unique ideology of Judaism ultimately triumphed over the paganism of the West.

Directly and indirectly -- through the Bible, Christianity, Islam and modern democracy -- the vast majority of humanity has been profoundly impacted by Judaism and the monumental quest of the Jewish people to perfect the world.]

rodin, there are facts, there is Truth...........you have chosen the opposite..........when you, ciggy, eternal spirit and tinyint lie.........it is known........you are not 'getting away with it'.........

http://www.eliyah.com/thescriptures/

QOHELETH ECCLESIASTES – CONVENER

The last two verses.......
thumbs up

12: 13Let us hear the conclusion of the entire matter: Fear Elohim and guard His commands, for this applies to all mankind!

14For Elohim shall bring every work into right-ruling, including all that is hidden, whether good or whether evil.

wave wave
mugglez
mugglez

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:46 pm

That's Judaism, and Judaism is not the problem. The problem is a heresy of Judaism called "Sabbateanism" or the general heading of "antinomial" heresies that toss the Torah out and ally with evil empires like the Vatican to throw "fellow" Jews under the bus (to include doing evil shit while in Jewish disguise). Idiots among the Jews keep thinking this exposure of the Sabbateans is "antisemitic" when in fact if anything it's prosemitic to try to help people understand that the evil shit isn't coming from real Jews.

Bernie Madoff, for example, odds are he's a Sabbatean (or was before they waxed him, he's now an ex-human)
http://www.thebarrychamishwebsite.com/newsletters/Jews.html
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  mugglez Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:05 pm

Ciggy wrote:That's Judaism, and Judaism is not the problem. The problem is a heresy of Judaism called "Sabbateanism" or the general heading of "antinomial" heresies that toss the Torah out and ally with evil empires like the Vatican to throw "fellow" Jews under the bus (to include doing evil shit while in Jewish disguise). Idiots among the Jews keep thinking this exposure of the Sabbateans is "antisemitic" when in fact if anything it's prosemitic to try to help people understand that the evil shit isn't coming from real Jews.

Bernie Madoff, for example, odds are he's a Sabbatean (or was before they waxed him, he's now an ex-human)
http://www.thebarrychamishwebsite.com/newsletters/Jews.html

goober, when you lie about the Talmud like you did immediately banning me, preventing me from refuting your obvious lie, thast is antisemitic..........every group has it ne'er do wells, they are a minority............you have been proven wrong dozens of times.....fuk u..own it.................barry chamish is a lair and you know I've refuted him......what an asshole...................an Asshole REMF..................DUH!!!......... lmao rolf

Barry Chamish and the Ringworm Children Hoax

http://plancksconstant.org/blog1/2007/03/ringworm_hoax.html

A friend in Greece asked me to debunk an article he read alleging that Israel covered up an atrocity perpetrated on North African Jews back in the 1950s called the Ringworm Affair by conspiracy theorist and self-loathing Jew Barry Chamish. The Wikipedia article on him listed most of his hair-brained theories including his claim that Yoko Ono was behind the assassination of John Lennon; however the Ringworm Affair hasn't yet been added to the wiki. [Update: Wiki added article Ringworm affair Oct 2007]

So here is my definitive refutation of this outlandish hoax......................

Face it Dude, you are about the same level of doofus as Tsarion/Rense/Icke...low grade bullshit......try doing Due Diligence; Vetting, Sourcing......I kicked your ass all over your own Forum and it was your Hubris pure and simple that led to my repeated Banning.....speculatiing that I was Chassidic, Mossad....whatever......... Rolling Eyes

Here's a good source........the NAZIs have a visceral hatred for this guy............. thumbs up

The Chomsky Hoax

Articles and documents exposing the dishonesty and fanaticism of extreme left-wing propagandist and genocide denier Noam Chomsky

http://www.paulbogdanor.com/chomskyhoax.html
mugglez
mugglez

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next