Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT AUSTRALIA!!!

+8
Billy Ruben
daddlepoms
MoMo
Cinnamoroll
Ciggy
true lilly
beetzart77
Lady Tis-Shine
12 posters

Page 3 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next

Go down

SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT AUSTRALIA!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT AUSTRALIA!!!

Post  MoMo Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:57 pm

Yoo Hoo, lilly willy, I notice you retain alot of anger, jealousy, envy, etc...........you must learn to overcome your ego and manifest lovingkindness to all, even those you feel have wronged you. thumbs up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vbkbt8g2kSs&feature=fvst

http://www.shambhala.com/html/catalog/items/isbn/978-1-59030-332-0.cfm

Negative emotions have much to teach us about ourselves and our relationships with others and the world at large.

the consequences of malicious gossip, slander, and insults

cultivating humility as the middle path between pride and lack of self-
esteem

learning to rejoice in the happiness and success of others

knowing when it's better not to be nice

the proper way to correct or criticize others

living with ill-will and avoiding fights

forgiveness and reconciliation

turning your enemy into your best friend

cheers

The Torah recognizes one positive use of jealousy - be envious of the virtues in others. thumbs up

"Envy," according to Rabbi Bonder, is "a vampire who feeds not on his own vitality but on that of others." Like anger, gossip, and negative emotions, it "pollutes the heart." Instead of resenting the happiness of others, we can practice "farginen," a Yiddish word meaning making a pact with another person's pleasure or success.

"Envy is the most abstract form of rage." (4) There is a
sense to Bonder that the conflict here is between "I" and the "other." In this sense his thesis takes on the elements not only of
Buber but also of what we have seen regarding Eastern thought. He will speak later of the importance of dialogic
communication to break the chains forged by this powerful enslaver. He makes an interesting point in the Introduction in
speaking of the Ten Commandments. Why is it that the last commandment deals with envy or coveting? "The Rabbi of Radvil
explained: 'This is the last of the Commandments because he who fulfills it will certainly have complied with the rest.'" (5)

Bonder next talks about the power of envy by repeating a story from the Talmud. In it Moses had asked God why he had to
die, and God explained it was because he had already named Joshua to lead the people. Moses then tried to persuade both
Joshua and God that if he could live he would be content with not being in charge. Finally God agreed. But the first time
Joshua entered the Holy of Holies and Moses could not enter Moses prayed for death saying., "A hundred deaths are
preferable to the pain of envy." This gives us some idea of the pain and power of envy, but probably most of us do not need it
pointed out. The problem as Bonder says is that it often does not just come at the end of our life where it can so easily be
avoided. The author then establishes the purpose of the book as "not so much a study of the pathology of envy as it is a guide
to how to live with it." (11) That study will involve ancient as well as modern techniques.

Envy and all that relates to it, more than any other emotions, enslaves us to another person. Rabbi Zalmon Shachter-Shalomi,
(he lectures at the Naropa Institute in Boulder), is quoted as describing Envy as the "Poker-game syndrome." Winning in this
game depends on another's loss, and it is even better if one wins by bluffing. The goal therefore is not so much a personal
victory, but an opponents defeat. Each player tries to hide what he has from his opponent. Envy turns its slave into a heartless
predator.

The second chapter deals with envy and how it relates to other worlds. These other worlds are a Kabbalistic idea. These four
worlds will be discussed in a little more detail later, but suffice it to say that they represent a composite of who we are. They
represent the physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual dimensions. They are essentially overlays. Perhaps I can draw an
analogy based on my teaching photography in journalism. I had a four color separation that I would show to my students.
As the layers of red, yellow, and green were successively laid down, the picture would begin to look better and better, but it
wasn’t until the final layer of black was overlaid that the picture really looked sharp. It was also shown to them the
importance of aligning them just right or the picture comes out blurry. So too are the worlds. When things seem distorted we
are not in proper alignment to them. Bonder's explanation is as follows, "These worlds, coexistent and superimposed on one
another, serve to transport mundane events, starting with the most concrete, into more subtle dimensions of reality. In addition
to the four worlds effects on anger, there is also a cumulative effect. Just as small doses of something behave in one way while
cumulatively they can be altered in nature, so too hatred. Bonder gives many examples in the form of midrashic stories, but I
imagine we have had first hand experience with a small anger being left to fester and growing way out of proportion. One
interesting note is that the majority of stories have to do with problems of borrowing and lending. I suspect in some way or
other that is the cause of most anger and frustration today as well. Our whole economic structure is built around breaking the
wise axium, "neither a borrower nor a lender be." I have railed against Capitalism before and I will do it again. This is a
system that uses greed and avarice as its fuel and its inevitable by-product is envy, anger and frustration. This represents the
worlds out of balance.

There is a long section on the four worlds relationship to this topic. Condensed: hatred, voraciousness greed and slander exist
in the out of balance world of the physical -- Asiyah. Hatred turns into revenge, pride, jealousy, and talebearing in the
emotional world of Yetzirah. It continues to grow into feuding, envy, arragance and an evil tongue as it passes into the mental
Beriah. And finally karma, skepticism, and heresy are the result of hatred in the spiritual world of Atzilut. I think this is the main
point for Bonder in his trying to present a plan of action for defeating envy. We may not be able to control our physical natures
easily, but we can recognize the warning signs and stop the progress before it reaches our spirits. I want to present this in
another way to make certain that Bonder's point is made. The following is the progression of hatred and its fellows:
ASIYAH YETZIRAH BERIAH ATZILUT
HATRED REVENGE FEUDING KARMA
GREED PRIDE ARROGANCE SKEPTICISM
VORACITY JEALOUSY ENVY SKEPTICISM
SLANDER TALE-BEARING EVIL TONGUE HERESY

While the ultimate goal is to eliminate the problem before it starts at the physical level, the starting point is to try to halt its
progress. One of the most important places to start is with pride. There is much written about this, but Bonder makes several
interesting points. One is that humility is not the opposite of pride; lack of self-esteem is. "Humility is the point of equilibrium."
(36) One of the dangers of pride is that it can disguise itself as personal growth. According to Rabbi Mendel Libavitser,
"There is no worse pride than the pride of the pious." And according to Bonder, "Of all the types of pride, the pride of a
person who thinks he is growing as a human being is the worst." (37) The sad thing is that this goes to the heart of the self-
improvement movement. It becomes just another possession that if you spend enough money you can "possess" goodness
and maturity "They want to possess growth as one possesses a diploma, instead of living it and enduring the pangs that are an
intrinsic part of growth." Bonder uses a great analogy that pride represents a negative sign, so that no matter how many
points you gather towards enlightenment, pride instantly turns the number into a negative . The solution to pride is humility.

Proverbs 22:4 says, "The effect of humility is fear of the Lord, wealth, honor, and life." Bonder equates humility with the fear
of God. He uses many texts to prove his point, but let me try and apply this to those who may have a difficult time with the
notion of God. The point is that we must fear or respect something that is far removed from the physical plane. The effect of
that is to move us past the concern for how we appear to others. Ghandi is a great example of humility. Of course we can not
all instantly achieve his status, but if we could set men like him rather then many of the actors, or sports figures or politicians or
even self-help gurus that we tend to idolize, we would at least be moving in the right direction. So fear does not mean fear of
retribution, but rather fear that we will somehow disappoint whatever god we choose to put into that position, and unless that
god is truly worthy of emulating, we will get our desire and become just like him or her to our Karmic destruction. We must
choose whom we fear carefully and then we must be willing to live our lives in service to that choice as if he or she were right
there with us at every moment. I just read an example of this from the book Ghandi. Gopal Krishna Gokhale was a leader in
the Indian nationalist movement and very well respected in his own right. He said of Ghandi, "In Ghandi's presence, one is
ashamed to do anything unworthy….afraid of thinking anything unworthy." (44) This would be classified as the fear of Ghandi.

OK, I have to move on or I will never get this finished. In chapter 3, "Reasons For Hate," Bonder discusses some of the
emotional and physical situations we get into that causes hatred or rancor to grow. One of the main reasons is differences.
We tend to love and easily forgive those who we perceive as close to us, and close off those who are different. To overcome
this we must first learn to love ourself, "All love begins with loving oneself and then seeing in others…different people who
are part of us. The important thing to note here, is that we are not called to defy our nature by forcing ourselves to love those
who are not connected with us in some way. The trick is to fool our nature by expanding the realm of those we see as our
family. Again, as Bonder puts it, "Personal growth occurs not out of an attempt to love non-children/siblings or
disciples/friends, nor from the expectation of betraying our natures, but from a constant review of who we are." (50)

Bonder next discusses humiliation. We have seen that come up so many times before that I wont spend any time with it here
except to say that it is a vital part of our growth to put that behind us. I was watching television the other day and I saw a
commercial for America's Funniest Home Videos. That show, and going all the way back to Alan Funt's Candid Camera
shows off our love for seeing others humiliated. Even the so called "Reality Shows" that are so popular today are built at the
expense of someone else's pride. Another example of humiliation is gossip. This has often caused great grief, and again, I don't
think that needs defending, but as to how to combat it. Bonder quotes Reb Israel Meir who came up with a formula for when
criticism, (Often a dressed up word we use for slander or gossip), is constructive:
1.Evidence of dishonesty or faults must be obtained by the person who makes
the criticism and not by way of rumors he has heard.
2. The person who criticizes must be cautious and reflect deeply on the matter, to
to be sure that this is an instance of an incorrect attitude.
3. He must then privately censure the person who committed the error, without
creating a furor and in a nonthreatening manner, showing his expectation
that the behavior in question will be changed. If this does not occur, then
he may make the case public.

4. He should never make the offense appear greater than it is.
5. He should try to understand his own motives and be sure he is not criticizing
the other for personal reasons.
6. If there is any other way to avoid slandering the other, he should first
resort to that method.
7. As a result of his action, he should not bring upon the criticized individual
a punishment greater than that proffered by a court if the case were to
be judged.
In addition to all this, a person who publicly slanders someone should himself
be honest and not guilty of the same type of crimes or faults for which he is criticizing
the other. (65-66)

Well, there goes our legal system.

Slander and humiliation invades the other's privacy and space. This is also something we should consider. We need to be
careful of another's space, and if ours is invaded we need to question whether or not we actually left enough room for the
other to avoid interfering. Bonder put it nicely when he said, "When people step on our toes, many times they do it because
we have left no other space for them to stand, except on our own feet. " (69) So what is the answer here? We must strive to
allow other's their space and understand what our own space looks like. When we are criticized or think we are, we need to
be very careful to really understand where the arrow is coming from and where it was really intended to go.

Bonder starts off the next section entitled, "Quarreling," with a great Yiddish proverb, "If the heart is bitter, nothing will
sweeten the mouth." (75) Essentially what Bonder talks about in the first section is that we generally have the greatest quarrels
or feuds with those who are closest to us and most often the quarrel is over something that the quarreler hates about himself.
According to the Maggid of Mezeritz, "Do not be discouraged by strong opposition. Robbers attack those who carry jewels,
not carts carrying fertilizer." (76) What a great illustration. If we could think to ourselves every time someone picks a fight
with us that we should be flattered that this person sees us as worthy to try and rob from. We should be flattered. If we could
truly feel that way, what kind of response do you think that would engender? I would venture to guess it would be completely
different from our normal response. Another suggestion Bonder makes for ending what may seem impossible feuds is taken
from the story of Jacob's wrestling with the Angel. I will assume you know the story, so I wont repeat it, but there are a few
interesting insights that Bonder has. Jacob was about to meet Esau and this is a classic feud story, but before he met him,
Jacob dreamt he wrestled with an Angel who was actually God. We must recognize that when we quarrel with someone, we
are actually quarreling with God, but we often avoid that fight. We shouldn't. It is only by wrestling with God or our innermost
self that we can bring about change. That change may turn us inside out or create in us a whole new person with a different
name, (Jacob to Israel), but it beats the alternative which is being beaten down by our demons of rage. There is another
interesting point that the author makes. "Jacob had come to a river whose name is an anagram formed by the inversion of the
letters of his own name (J-c-b; J-b-c )." (83) We must often turn our way of looking at things around in order to see who
we really should be fighting with. It is interesting that God seems to encourage us then to fight with him rather than others. Even
the name Israel which was to became a great and glorious name means "he who fights with God." One of the fringe benefits of
fighting with God is that it could keep us from falling into the trap of believing that you are absolutely right and your opponent
(God) is absolutely wrong. Bonder tells a story that illustrates the point, "Judge not lest you be judged." But I prefer to think
about that in the light of another story that essentially says that when we stand before God, every word of judgement that we
spoke about others will be used to sentence ourselves. Scary thought. One of the keys here is to always, always doubt the
things we believe are certain when we are angry, and never argue by criticizing others or justifying ourselves. We must be very
careful whenever we feel we are right because, "Being right lies on a tenuous line between true worship and idol worship."
(89) There is a belief that when we truly learn to engage in dialogue that the Messiah will come. So how can we have
legitimate differences of opinion with another person? We must always respect our opponent and (this is a great key) "He
must reach the complex stage of knowing he is not right, but being certain he is not wrong." That takes some contemplation,
but it soon proves to be a powerful insight into how to argue dialogically. While this can help us when we are in the midst of
conflict, Bonder's next chapter will talk about avoidance.

One of the first ways to avoid conflict is learning to see each situation clearly. I have heard the story that Bonder tells here
before, but I love it and I think it's worth repeating:
The king visited the royal prison and spoke with the prisoners. Each who
Approached vowed his innocence, except for one prisoner, who confessed
to being a thief. "Get this scoundrel out of here!" exclaimed the king. "He
will corrupt the innocent!" (95)

It is no accident that one of the physical characteristics of anger is squinting the eyes. If we could see clearly we would most
likely not be angry. Just as in the last paper, we talked about hearing what was not said, so too must we be able to see what
may not be obviously visible. This is the stuff of prophets and holy men which is available to each and everyone of us. Bonder
puts it succinctly when he says, "Prophecy comes from a wise person's ability to keep his eyes open when everyone else's are
closed." (98) Most of us when confronted with a child who does outrageous things can react with patience and
understanding. This is a child after all. I remember one time I was disciplining my daughter and she flew into a rage and started
yelling and screaming and telling me that she hated me. I didn't react back with anger, I knew she didn't mean those things. I
let her spend her anger, then we talked, and then we hugged, and it was over. Had I been confronted with that kind of anger
from an adult, I doubt I would have been as forgiving. But that's the problem. Bonder talks about the Rabbinic concept of
tinok she-nishbah which is a captive child that does not know of his origin. This child must be treated with extreme patience
and forgiveness. When we are greeted with anger we must learn to develop an understanding that the person before us is a
tinok she-nishbah. I have been doing some reading about dealing with the inner child and the bottom line seems to be that
Bonder's assessment here and the concepts he quotes have a very solid basis psychologically. Each one of us has that inner-
child, and I would venture to say that for a number of us, diagnosed or not, that child has never really been nurtured. Is it any
wonder that conflicts exist. At least with my girls, they have the assurance, proven time and again, that I love them
unconditionally and the bonus is that they have returned that unconditional love to me. There are many who have never had
that assurance. The goal of most religions is to provide that assurance on a spiritual level, but we must truly accept it. So what
Bonder is saying here as a way to avoid conflict is that we must identify the child in others (as well as ourselves) and treat them
as a LOVING parent. What this does is allow an "other" the space to grow. Bonder gives us a great Yiddish verb farginen
which means "to open space, to share pleasure; it is the exact opposite of the verb to envy." (104) It is much easier to grieve
with someone then to rejoice with them. To farginen someone takes discipline and practice. But I offer again the analogy of
seeing in the other not only a child, but your child. I feel no envy when my girls succeed, only pride. It is easy to farginen your
own child or disciple so the trick is to expand your definition of who is your family. Christianity teaches in the words of Jesus
and I am paraphrasing since I no longer have a Christian Bible, Who is my mother…I tell you that anyone who does the will of
God is my mother and father and sister and brother."

Know the example I gave earlier of my daughter's anger came out of discipline or rebuke that I made. Bonder in the next
section gives us another way to avoid conflict by understanding how to offer correction that avoids rancor or conflict. The
heart of his proposal comes from Leviticus 19:17 that juxtaposes two concepts in one verse. "Do not hate your brother in your
heart…certainly you shall rebuke your neighbor and not suffer sin upon him." The implication here is twofold; one, not
criticizing another is equal to hatred of the other and two, when we criticize, it cannot be with any kind of hatred or dislike for
the other. If either you or the other is unprepared for the criticism, you must not give it. I must apologize now for the length of
this journal. Bonder uses so many wonderful stories in his book, and I have tried not to repeat most of them, but I find some
that are just too good not to repeat. So I apologize for making you read so much. Well here goes. This is from another of the
many great Rabbis who lived around the 18th century, Rabbi Meir:
Once, a lion decided not to seek food until his breath was sweeter. He found a
Mule and said to him, "Put your head near my mouth and tell me if my breath
Is sweet." The mule did so and responded negatively.
"How dare he insult me?" exclaimed the king of beasts and immediately
devoured the mule.
Some days later, the lion met up with a wolf and put the same question to him.
The wolf answered in the affirmative. "How dare you lie to me?" roared the lion, and devoured him at once.
Some time later, he questioned a fox, an animal that does not let himself get mixed up in complicated situations. "Excuse me,"
said the fox. "I have a cold and have lost my sense of smell."
"Get yourselves a cold as well," said Rabbi Meir to his disciples, "and you will be saved from the lion." (111)
http://www.joyfulltimes.com/Kabbalah/KabbalahEnvy_Zelig.html

YHWH has already provided Humankind a sign of the Covenant for all times.

SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT AUSTRALIA!!! - Page 3 Photogrpah-a-rainbow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1bFr2SWP1I

cheers
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT AUSTRALIA!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT AUSTRALIA!!!

Post  true lilly Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:54 pm

Well I DO hope 'you' were 'listening' to
THE ABOUNDING JOY in this
Very 'worldly' Poor house,
this Delightful morning...
Wink Very Happy
el kabong wrote:Yoo Hoo, lilly willy, I notice you retain alot of anger, jealousy, envy, etc...........you must learn to overcome your ego and manifest lovingkindness to all, even those you feel have wronged you. SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT AUSTRALIA!!! - Page 3 832261

SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT AUSTRALIA!!! - Page 3 93349 SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT AUSTRALIA!!! - Page 3 233183 ...yeah... SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT AUSTRALIA!!! - Page 3 93349 SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT AUSTRALIA!!! - Page 3 233183 ...rigghhhtttt... SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT AUSTRALIA!!! - Page 3 93349 SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT AUSTRALIA!!! - Page 3 233183 ... SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT AUSTRALIA!!! - Page 3 624861
...it really is RIDICULOUSLY FUNNY how often 'you' LEGIONS
of FORUM TROLLS, HAVE TO Fall Back on DESCRIBING 'YOURSELVES'
in order to 'justify' CURSING me... Razz

true lilly wrote:ICKE, ASSange, BILL RYAN, CIGGY,
TINTIN, CORI, and so on and on the list
of CON Industry PUSHERS goes...and made
FILTHY 'RICH' through 'their' WORK as
MASS ANTI-SOCIAL MANIPULATORS, who
HATE
me FOR being CONTENT with ENOUGH,
NOT
ENVYING NOR HATING THE 'TRULY WEALTHY'.
Wink
cori wrote: 16-07-2011, 01:25 AM #29471
SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT AUSTRALIA!!! - Page 3 Image
SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT AUSTRALIA!!! - Page 3 2,h=343.bild

sometimes I cant help but wondering about destiny's intention.
Colin and Chris Weir look like they eat a horse a day,
hence they must have enough money.
Anyway, they won the scottish lottery jackpot, 161 british pounds.
Congratulations. Now they can eat even more.

O.K., so WHERE IS THE LINK, AUTHOR, DATE, HEADING,
ANYTHING folk can use to CHECK
'your' 'reporting' FOR THEMSELVES?
As USUAL, BEING A TWISTER of TRUTH & FACTS in order to SELL 'your',
BITTER, TWISTED With ENVY & JEALOUSY, 'world' (HOODWINKING) 'view',
there is NONE.

Now remember, CORI is the one who PUBLICLY LAUGHS at,
and PUBLICLY CALLS FOR MORE MURDEROUS VIOLENCE
to BE DONE TO WOMEN & CHILDREN, and PROUDLY BOASTS
'she' WANTS 99.9% of ALL PEOPLE DEAD
, but calls me an 'evil bitch'
and worse Rolling Eyes , so lets SEE what CORI did NOT want folk to KNOW
about these people that CORI IS SO BITTERLY JEALOUS OF, shall we...
Smile

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/259162/BRITISH-COUPLE-SCOOP-161M-JACKPOT
BRITISH COUPLE SCOOP £161M JACKPOT
She said the couple considered staying anonymous
after becoming the only people in Europe to match the numbers
in Tuesday’s EuroMillions draw.
Butshe added: “That wasn’t a possibility because
we would have not been able to enjoy the experience.
We would have had to have constructed lies
for our nearest and dearest. We don’t want to live like that.

But it’s such a wonderful thing to have happened.”

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/8640308/Scottish-couple-toast-161m-Euromillions-lottery-prize.html
Scottish couple toast £161m Euromillions
lottery prize

Colin Weir, 64, and his wife Chris, 55,...
Mrs Weir, a psychiatric nurse..her husband,
a retired television cameraman and studio
producer..

The couple, who have been married for 30 years...

Their immediate plans including
buying homes for their son and daughter,
and trips to China and Australia.

"All our lives we have lived within our means
and been comfortable. We
appreciated
that this money
brings about
a whole new life for us and our family.

We now have so many opportunities to explore
but we don't want to rush it.
For us it will be a gradual change with choices to be made."

They also plan to secure the future of their children
Carly, 24,
who is studying photography at college,
and Jamie, 22, who works
at a local call centre.

Mr Weir said: "The kids are very down to earth and we are confident
they will remain level headed. They have some great friends
who we know will give them lots of support...

They have both had health problem in recent years,
with Mr Weir suffering a leg injury and rheumatoid arthritis.

Well I say, BLOODY GOOD ON 'EM! A LOVING, WORKING, FAMILY,
who WANT TO SEE THE WORLD FOR THEMSELVES, Now that they
are Retired and CAN AFFORD TO! SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT AUSTRALIA!!! - Page 3 832261 Very Happy

And who COULD NOT LIE TO THEIR LOVED ONES
simply to
'HOG IT ALL FOR THEMSELVES'!
SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT AUSTRALIA!!! - Page 3 832261 Very Happy

No wonder that most envious and hate filled, of bitter posters, CORI,
WANTS THE WORLD TO HATE THEM, as MUCH AS CORI DOES
SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT AUSTRALIA!!! - Page 3 943134 Twisted Evil

true lilly wrote:Hey CORI, TINTIN and the rest of 'you' CODE SPEAKING TERRORISTS,
what EVIL can 'you' TWIST out of this...it's chock full of your favourite
CODE words and numbers and what you luvvv to HATE THE MOST...
actual news, actual history, nature and natural justice...
oh, and HAPPY, LIVING PEOPLE!!!...and...
TINTIN'S CODE NUMBER 17, for TINTIN'S PRINCE who
TINTIN PROUDLY BOASTS, "IS THE ANTI-CHRIST"...

SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT AUSTRALIA!!! - Page 3 44967

true lilly wrote:Very Happy
Video: Dog gives birth to 17 puppies

SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT AUSTRALIA!!! - Page 3 A_tdy_brown_puppies_101221.thumb

Celebrations in Germany
after a Rhodesian Ridgeback
gives birth to 17 puppies,
and all survive.

TODAYshow.com's
Dara Brown reports. (TODAY)

Very Happy

But what can I say? What can I do? But 'stick to my guns',
of patience in faith, and keep praying for God's instruction,
in God's good time....and His Grace; that my errors and His
corrections don't cause me to 'fall at the last', but rather,
that they steel me, to better endure and 'run the good race'.

Bless God. Bless The King. Bless The Faithful Servants.
Bless The Lost Who Seek His Way Home.

Very Happy SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT AUSTRALIA!!! - Page 3 823521 Very HappyThe King won't be dethroned:
Kelly Sutherland wins 12th Stampede title

By John Down, Calgary Herald

July 18, 2011 7:24 AM

(TUESDAY 18 July)
SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT AUSTRALIA!!! - Page 3 5117888
Chuckwagondriver
Kelly Sutherland lets out a $100,000 Yee-haw
after winning the dash for cash in Heat No. 9
at the Rangeland Derby on Sunday night.

Photograph by:
Grant Black, Calgary Herald

...like I said...what can I say... Very Happy Laughing Wink Smile

...and, this dog is a Rhodesian Ridgeback, without a ridge.
The RRCV brought in a rule, that ALL PET QUALITY puppies
be KILLED AT BIRTH, NO EXCEPTIONS
, even if the bitch
only had PET QUALITY pups and they were DE-SEXED before
leaving the breeder...we fought that rule...made headlines
around the world...started a Second Club...With The Blessing
of The Ruling Body (despite it being against their own rules)...
members left them, joined us and we became the second biggest
club in the country, with many new overseas members...see,
some rules you have to 'wear', but KILLING FOR A COSMETIC 'fault',
and to BUMP UP THE PRICE for a handful of breeders, WAS NOT
A RULE I COULD GIVE UP CHANGING...yeah, they changed theirs
to...had to, lost too many members Very Happy...anyway, back to this News
From Australia...of course though, the GREENIE/ANIMAL LIBER
NO NOTHINGS (THE WORST ENEMIES of ANIMALS!)
, are up in arms,
over animals being animals and 'forgetting'
that natives can still hunt
and eat their traditional food, but stuff 'em...stuff their black hearts
with the bitter bile they spew...
Razz

Describing the heroic hound's antics, the excitable cameraman narrates:
'Here they come. He's going down. He's giving him a bite!
'The dog's biting the shark! The dog is underwater with the shark! What the hell!
'That is unbelievable. I've seen everything now.'

SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT AUSTRALIA!!! - Page 3 Article-2015611-0D0ADF1C00000578-153_634x458
Proud: The daring dog looks back to shore after his brave escapade

NOW WATCH THE AMAZING SCENES ON VIDEO
https://youtu.be/cBJj6UQIvv4

...oh, and this is a RIDGED, RHODESIAN RIDGEBACK...
...CATCHING A SHARK...

https://youtu.be/2jkExrrm_sQ
... Razz ...now go PREACH all your RELIGION of MYTHS and outright LIES,
at CORI & TINTIN, 'they' LUUVVVV 'that' SHIT...
Razz SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT AUSTRALIA!!! - Page 3 93349 SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT AUSTRALIA!!! - Page 3 233183
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:35 am

true lilly wrote:
But what can I say? What can I do? But 'stick to my guns',
of patience in faith, and keep praying for God's instruction,
in God's good time....and His Grace; that my errors and His
corrections don't cause me to 'fall at the last', but rather,
that they steel me, to better endure and 'run the good race'.

Bless God. Bless The King. Bless The Faithful Servants.
Bless The Lost Who Seek His Way Home.
...now go PREACH all your RELIGION of MYTHS and outright LIES,
at CORI & TINTIN, 'they' LUUVVVV 'that' SHIT...

er, lilly willy, it appears to be YOU 'preaching' 'lies & myths'. thumbs up

Where did Moses and the Hebrews receive YHWHs Torah/Instruction?

At Mt. Sinai in the Sinai Desert.

It was received publicly so that no-one could claim otherwise.

This was approximately 3,500 years ago.
thumbs up

Where did the Hebrews/Israelites go 40 years later?

To Canaan, the Land of Milk and Honey.
thumbs up

Where is Mt. Zion geographically?

In Jerusalem.
thumbs up

Is your ego so enormous you call every Rabbi/Teacher of YHWHS Torah/Instruction stupid liars and you 'know' better?

Is your ego so enormous you call all Biblical Archeologists/Linguists Stupid liars and you 'know' better?

If so, do a reality check. thumbs up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpBs8xbG4Rg

[b]Mount Zion

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Zion

Mount Zion (Hebrew: הר צִיּוֹן‎‎, Har Tsion; Arabic: جبل صهيون‎, Jabel Sahyoun) is an elevation west of the Mount of Olives in Jerusalem. Today the term refers to a hill outside the Old City, though its biblical identity is unclear.

The Hebrew root of the word "Zion" means "landmark", and is often translated as "fortress", as according to the Book of Samuel it was the location of the Jebusite fortress conquered by King David.

Since the biblical era, the term "Zion" has been a synecdoche referring to the entire city of Jerusalem and the Land of Israel (see, for example, Psalms 69:35). Following this usage, the term is sometimes used to refer to a promised land in general.................

thumbs up

SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT AUSTRALIA!!! - Page 3 Mt_Zion_aerial3_tb_n031900

SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT AUSTRALIA!!! - Page 3 Israel

SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT AUSTRALIA!!! - Page 3 2.1207256460.mt-zion-from-the-city-wall

SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT AUSTRALIA!!! - Page 3 Israel-golan-1289196044

SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT AUSTRALIA!!! - Page 3 Israel_aquifers

cheers

SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT AUSTRALIA!!! - Page 3 We-stand-with-israel

SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT AUSTRALIA!!! - Page 3 2525529832_161bbeae87

SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT AUSTRALIA!!! - Page 3 Golan-kibbutz_april-061

SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT AUSTRALIA!!! - Page 3 BG9ZU36BA1

SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT AUSTRALIA!!! - Page 3 Impossible-waterfalls

SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT AUSTRALIA!!! - Page 3 Banias-waterfall

SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT AUSTRALIA!!! - Page 3 6a00d8354b16eb69e201157059eb70970b-800wi

SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT AUSTRALIA!!! - Page 3 Tel-aviv

Tel Aviv
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tel_Aviv

Tel Aviv was built on sand dunes in an area usuitable for farming, and maritime commerce was centered in Haifa and Ashdod. Instead, the city developed as a center of business and scientific research.[9] Economic activities account for 17 percent of GDP.[50]

Yoo Towers, a luxury apartment complexThe city has been called a "flourishing technological center" by Newsweek and a "miniature Los Angeles" by The Economist.[9][97] In 1998, the city was described by Newsweek as one of the top 10 most technologically influential cities in the world. Since then, high-tech industry in the Tel Aviv area has continued to develop.[97] The Tel Aviv metropolitan area (including satellite cities such as Herzliya and Petah Tikva) is Israel's center of high-tech, sometimes referred to as Silicon Wadi.[97][98]

Tel Aviv is home to the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange (TASE), Israel's only stock exchange, which has reached record heights since the 1990s.[99] The Tel Aviv Stock exchange has also gained attention for its resilience and ability to recover from war and disasters. For example, the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange was higher on the last day of both the 2006 Lebanon war and the 2009 Operation in Gaza then on the first day of fighting [100] Many international venture-capital firms, scientific research institutes and high-tech companies are headquartered in the city. Industries in Tel Aviv include chemical processing, textile plants and food manufacturers.[9] The city's nightlife, cultural attractions and architecture attract tourists whose spending benefits the local economy.[101]

In 2008, the Globalization and World Cities Study Group and Network (GaWC) at Loughborough University reissued an inventory of world cities based on their level of advanced producer services. Tel Aviv was ranked as a beta+ world city.[10]

According to Forbes, nine of its fifteen Israeli-born billionaires live in Israel; four live in Tel Aviv and its suburbs.[102][103] The cost of living in Israel is high, with Tel Aviv being its most expensive city to live in. According to Mercer, a human resources consulting firm based in New York, as of 2010 Tel Aviv is the most expensive city in the Middle East and the 19th most expensive in the world.[98]

Tel Aviv ranked world's 3rd hottest city for 2011
http://www.jpost.com/Travel/TravelNews/Article.aspx?id=193541

Lonely Planet's Top Cities list describes Israel's most international city as hedonistic, tolerant, cultured, and a truly diverse 21st-century hub.

After scouring the globe for next year’s hottest cities, the editors at travel guide company Lonely Planet released their Top 10 Cities for 2011 on Sunday, listing what it called a “modern Sin City” – Tel Aviv – at No. 3.

Coming in behind New York City and Tangier, Tel Aviv is described as being unified by the religion of hedonism, yet tolerant, cultured and a truly diverse 21st-century hub.

Touching on the city’s wellknown night life, Lonely Planet observes, “There are more bars than synagogues, God is a DJ and everyone’s body is a temple.”

Calling Tel Aviv the most international city in Israel, Lonely Planet points out that the city is home to a large gay community, calling it “a kind of San Francisco in the Middle East.”

Key word: Tolerant thumbs up cheers
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:50 am

Jerusalem

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerusalem

Jerusalem (Hebrew: יְרוּשָׁלַיִם‎‎ (audio) (help·info), Yerushaláyim, ISO 259-3 Yrušalaym, "Abode of Peace"; Arabic: القُدس (audio) (help·info), al-Quds [al-Sharif], "The Holy Sanctuary")[ii] is the capital of Israel, though not internationally recognized as such.[iii] If the area and population of East Jerusalem is included, it is Israel's largest city[1] in both population and area,[2] with a population of 763,800 residents over an area of 125.1 km2 (48.3 sq mi).[3][4][iv] Located in the Judean Mountains, between the Mediterranean Sea and the northern edge of the Dead Sea, modern Jerusalem has grown far beyond the boundaries of the Old City.

Jerusalem is a holy city to the three major Abrahamic religions—Judaism, Christianity and Islam. In Judaism, Jerusalem has been the holiest city since, according to the Biblical Old Testament, King David of Israel first established it as the capital of the united Kingdom of Israel in c. 1000 BCE, and his son Solomon commissioned the building of the First Temple in the city.[5] In Christianity, Jerusalem has been a holy city since, according to the New Testament, Jesus was crucified in c. 30 CE and 300 years later Saint Helena found the True Cross in the city. In Sunni Islam, Jerusalem is the third-holiest city.[6][7] It became the first Qibla, the focal point for Muslim prayer (Salah) in 610 CE,[8] and, according to Islamic tradition, Muhammad made his Night Journey there ten years later.[9][10] As a result, and despite having an area of only 0.9 square kilometres (0.35 sq mi),[11] the Old City is home to sites of key religious importance, among them the Temple Mount, the Western Wall, the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, the Dome of the Rock and al-Aqsa Mosque.

During its long history, Jerusalem has been destroyed twice, besieged 23 times, attacked 52 times, and captured and recaptured 44 times.[12] The oldest part of the city was settled in the 4th millennium BCE, making Jerusalem one of the oldest cities in the world.[13] The old walled city, a World Heritage site, has been traditionally divided into four quarters, although the names used today—the Armenian, Christian, Jewish, and Muslim Quarters—were introduced in the early 19th century.[14] The Old City was nominated for inclusion on the List of World Heritage Sites in Danger by Jordan in 1982.[15]

Today, the status of Jerusalem remains one of the core issues in the Israeli–Palestinian conflict. During the 1948 Arab-Israeli War, West Jerusalem was among the areas captured and later annexed by Israel, while East Jerusalem was held by Jordan. Israel captured East Jerusalem during the 1967 Six-Day War and subsequently annexed it. Currently, Israel's Basic Law refers to Jerusalem as the country's "undivided capital". The international community has rejected the annexation as illegal and treats East Jerusalem as Palestinian territory held by Israel under military occupation.[16][17][18][19] The international community does not recognize Jerusalem as Israel's capital, and the city hosts no foreign embassies.

SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT AUSTRALIA!!! - Page 3 Western-wall-jerusalem-day-33

SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT AUSTRALIA!!! - Page 3 Page4_blog_entry0_2

SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT AUSTRALIA!!! - Page 3 0411_frtony2

The Biblical Chronologist

http://www.biblicalchronologist.org/answers/sinai_location.php

1. Distance from Egypt
The true Mt. Sinai must be located outside of Egypt, but not a great distance away. The Bible records that the Israelites arrived at Sinai 45 days after leaving Egypt. Accounting for days not spent traveling (for example, time spent in battle with the Amalekites at Rephidim), and estimating a pace of 30 miles per day, Mt. Sinai must be no more than 630 miles from Egypt.

Mt. Yeroham is located approximately 150 miles from Egypt. Mt. Yeroham passes this test.

http://www.biblicalchronologist.org/answers/exodus_egypt.php

Conclusion
Evidence for the Exodus from Egypt is plentiful[/b cheers thumbs up

popcorn

[b]One rabbi asserts that the Exodus never happened. What role does archaeology play in verifying Biblical events?

http://www.aish.com/ci/sam/48938472.html

A storm of debate has erupted in the Jewish world, following the well-publicized assertion by Rabbi David Wolpe of Los Angeles that "the way the Bible describes the Exodus is not the way it happened, if it happened at all."

Wolpe made his declaration before 2,000 worshippers at the Conservative Sinai Temple, and the speech was reported on the front page of the Los Angeles Times. The article entitled, "Doubting the Story of Exodus," asserts that archaeology disproves the validity of the Biblical account.

While people don't usually get worked up about archaeology, the debate about archaeology and the Bible is often passionate and vitriolic.

Biblical Archaeology is often divided into two camps: The "minimalists" tend to downplay the historical accuracy of the Bible, while the "maximalists," who are in the majority and are by and large not religious, tend to suggest that archaeological evidence supports the basic historicity of the Bible text.

As a science, we must understand what archaeology is and what it isn't.

Archaeology consists of two components: the excavation of ancient artifacts, and the interpretation of those artifacts. While the excavation component is more of a mechanical skill, the interpretive component is very subjective. Presented with the same artifact, two world-class archaeologists will often come to different conclusions -- particularly when ego, politics and religious beliefs enter the equation.

In the subjective field of Biblical Archaeology, anyone making a definitive statement like "archaeology has proven..." has probably chosen to take sides and is not presenting the whole picture. When Los Angeles Times reporter Teresa Watanabe writes that "the rabbi was merely telling his flock what scholars have known for more than a decade" (emphasis added), she is revealing her anti-Biblical bias..................

What support is there for the claim that God spoke to all the Jewish people at the foot of Mount Sinai?

http://www.aish.com/sp/ph/48943936.html

Who did God give the Torah to at Mount Sinai? Most people reply, "God gave the Torah to Moses."

And what were the Jewish people doing while Moses was receiving the Torah? "Worshipping the Golden Calf."

Correct answers –- but NOT according to the Bible.

The above answers come from Cecil B. DeMille's classic film, "The Ten Commandments." Amazing the impact one movie can have on the Jewish education of generations of Jews. It's a great film, but DeMille should have read the original.

The version found in the Torah is quite different. The Torah's claim is that the entire people heard God speak at Mount Sinai, experiencing national revelation. God did not just appear to Moses in a private rendezvous; He appeared to everyone, some 3 million people. This claim is mentioned many times in the Torah.

[Moses told the Israelites]: 'Only beware for yourself and greatly beware for your soul, lest you forget the things that your eyes have beheld. Do not remove this memory from your heart all the days of your life. Teach your children and your children's children about the day that you stood before the Lord your God at Horev [Mount Sinai]...

God spoke to you from the midst of the fire, you were hearing the sound of words, but you were not seeing a form, only a sound. He told you of His covenant, instructing you to keep the Ten Commandments, and He inscribed them on two stone tablets.' (Deut.4:9-13)

'You have been shown in order to know that God, He is the Supreme Being. There is none besides Him. From heaven he let you hear His voice in order to teach you, and on earth He showed you His great fire, and you heard His words amid the fire.' (Deut. 4:32-36)

Moses called all of Israel and said to them: 'Hear, O Israel, the decrees and the ordinances that I speak in your ears today -- learn them, and be careful to perform them. The Lord your God sealed a covenant with us at Horev [Mount Sinai]. Not with our forefathers did God seal this covenant, but with us -- we who are here, all of us alive today. Face to face did God speak with you on the mountain from amid the fire.' (Deut. 5:1-4)

The Torah claims that the entire Jewish nation heard God speak at Sinai, an assertion that has been accepted as part of their nation's history for over 3,000 years.

DeMille's mistake is such a big deal because the Jewish claim of national revelation, as opposed to individual revelation, is the central defining event that makes Judaism different than every other religion in the world.....................
thumbs up

SINAI: THE ONLY CLAIM OF NATIONAL REVELATION thumbs up

popcorn

Throughout history, tens of thousands of religions have been started by individuals, attempting to convince people that God spoke to him or her. All religions that base themselves on some type of revelation share essentially the same beginning: a holy person goes into solitude, comes back to his people, and announces that he has experienced a personal revelation where God appointed him to be His prophet.

Would you believe someone who claims God appointed him or her as God's new prophet?Would you believe someone who claims to have received a personal communication from God appointing him or her as God's new prophet?

Maybe He did. Then again, maybe He didn't. One can never know. The claim is inherently unverifiable.

Personal revelation is an extremely weak basis for a religion since one can never know if it is indeed true. Even if the individual claiming personal revelation performs miracles, there is still no verification that he is a genuine prophet. Miracles do not prove anything. All they show -- assuming they are genuine -- is that he has certain powers. It has nothing to do with his claim of prophecy.

Maimonides writes:

Israel did not believe in Moses, our teacher, on account of the miracles he performed. For when one's faith is based on miracles, doubt remains in the mind that these miracles may have been done through the occult and witchcraft...

What then were the grounds of believing him? The revelation on Sinai which we saw with our own eyes, and heard with our own ears, not having to depend on the testimony of others... (Mishna Torah - Foundations of Torah 8:1)

A BOLD PREDICTION

There are 15,000 known religions in all of recorded history. Given this inherent weakness, why do all of them base their claim on personal revelation? If someone wanted their religion to be accepted, why wouldn't they present the strongest, most believable claim possible -- i.e. national revelation! It's far more credible. No one has to take a leap of faith and blindly trust just one person's word. It is qualitatively better to claim that God came to everyone, telling the entire group that so-and-so is His prophet.

Why would God establish His entire relationship with a nation through one man, without any possibility of verification, and still expect this nation to obediently follow an entire system of instructions, based only on blind faith?

Yet, Judaism is the only religion in the annals of history that makes the best of all claims -- that everyone heard God speak. No other religion claims the experience of national revelation. Why?

Furthermore, the author of the Torah predicts that there will never be another claim of national revelation throughout history!

'You might inquire about times long past, from the day that God created man on earth, and from one end of heaven to the other: Has there ever been anything like this great thing or has anything like it been heard? Has a people ever heard the voice of God speaking from the midst of the fires as you have heard and survived?' (Deut. 4:32-33)

Let's consider the option that God did not write the Torah, and its author successfully convinced a group of people to accept a false claim of national revelation. In this book, the author writes a prediction that over the course of history no one will ever make a similar claim. That means if such a claim is ever made at some future time, the prediction will end up being false and his religion is finished.

How could the author include in the book he is passing off as a hoax the prediction that no other person will ever attempt to perpetuate the same hoax when he just made that exact claim? If he could do it, he can be certain that others will too, especially since it is the best possible claim to make. If you are making up a religion, you do not write something you know you cannot predict and whose outcome you would think is guaranteed to be exactly the opposite.

However, aside from the Jewish claim of Mount Sinai, it is a fact that no other nation has ever claimed such a similar national revelation.

Let's summarize two primary questions:

1. Out of 15,000 known religions in recorded history, why is Judaism the only one that claims national revelation, the best of all claims? Why do all other religions base themselves on the inherently weak assertion of personal revelation?

2. If Judaism's claim is indeed an example of a successful hoax that falsely asserts national revelation, the author just got away with passing off the best possible claim, and others will certainly follow suit. Why then would he predict that no one else will ever make a similar claim, a prediction he knows he cannot foresee, and whose outcome is likely to be the exact opposite?

There is one simple answer to both questions. A national revelation -- as opposed to personal revelation -- is the one lie you cannot get away with. It is one event you cannot fabricate. The only way to make this claim is if it actually happened.

If the claim is true, the people will believe it because they are agreeing to something they already know. Either they personally witnessed it, or their ancestors collectively passed down the account as part of their nation's accepted history.

If the claim is false, it's like trying to convince you that God spoke to you or your parents and somehow you never heard of it. No one would ever accept such a claim.

Therefore no other religion has ever made the best of all claims, because it is the one claim that can only be made if it is true. One cannot pass national revelation off as a hoax.

When inventing a religion, the originator must resort to personal revelation, despite its inherent weakness, since it is a claim that is unverifiable. The originator can hope to find adherents willing to take a leap of faith and accept his or her religion. After all, no one can ever know it is a lie. [Of course, no one can know if it's true either.] This simply cannot work with national revelation since it's the one claim that everyone will know is a lie.

It is no wonder that all other religions are based on a claim of personal revelation.Only Judaism can claim national revelation since the Jewish people is the only nation in the history of mankind who ever experienced it.

Furthermore, it is interesting to note that the other major religions of the world both accept the Jewish revelation at Sinai, including the Five Books of Moses in their Bible, and hold the Sinai revelation as a key component of their religion.

When starting their own religions, why did they build upon the Jewish claim? Why didn't they just deny the revelation ever happened?

The answer is that they knew that if national revelation can never be fabricated; so too, its validity can therefore never be denied.

Now it is understandable how the Author of the Torah can confidently predict that there will never be another claim of national revelation in history.

Because only God knew it would happen only once, as it did -- at Sinai over 3,000 years ago.

thumbs up

cheers wave

Last edited by el kabong on Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:01 pm

Biblical Archaeology:
Evidence of the Exodus from Egypt
popcorn

http://www.bibleandscience.com/archaeology/exodus.htm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpBs8xbG4Rg

Merneptah Stele
Merneptah pylon at University of Penn Museum
One of the most important discoveries that relate to the time of the Exodus is the Merneptah stele which dates to about 1210 BC. Merneptah, the king of Egypt, boasts that he has destroyed his enemies in Canaan. He states: Plundered is the Canaan with every evil; Carried off is Ashkelon; seized upon is Gezer; Yanoam is made as that which does not exist; Israel is laid waste, his seed is not; (ANET 1969, 378).The word "Israel" here is written in Egyptian with the determinative for people rather than land (ANET 1969, 378 note 18). This implies that Israel did not have a king or kingdom at this time. This would be the time of the judges. The text also implies that Israel was as strong as the other cities mentioned, and not just a small tribe. The south to north order of the three city-states may provide a general location for Israel. There is an interesting place named in Joshua 15:9 and 18:15, "well of waters of Nephtoah," that may be the Hebrew name of Merneptah. The well which is probably anachronistically named after Merneptah would be near Jerusalem. The Egyptian Papyrus Anastasi III contains "The Journal of a Frontier Official" which mentions this well. It says:Year 3, 1st Month of the 3rd Season, Day 17. The Chief of Bowmen of the Wells of Mer-ne-Ptah Hotep-hir-Maat--life, prosperity, health!--which is (on) the mountain range, arrived for a (judicial) investigation in the fortress which is in Sile (ANET 1969, 258).Yurco has recently re-analyzed the Karnak battle reliefs, and has concluded that they should be ascribed to Merneptah and not Ramses II (1990, 21-38). There are four scenes which Yurco correlates with the Merneptah stele. One scene is the battle against the city of Ashkelon which is specifically named. Yurco argues that the other two city scenes are Gezer and Yanoam. He concludes that the open country scene must be Israel. Rainey rejects this view because it shows them with chariots and infantry (1990, 56-60). Lawrence Stager suggests that the small horses pulling the chariot belong to pharaoh's army as in the Ashkelon scene (1985, 58). Rainey thinks the Shasu are Israelites, but others identify the Shasu as Edomites (Stager 1985, 60). Both scholars Yurco and Rainey agree that these battle scenes are from Merneptah's reign (Yurco 1991, 61; Rainey 1992, 73-4; Hess 1993, 134). Before the discovery of the Merneptah stele scholars placed the date of the exodus and entry into Canaan much later. They are now forced to admit that Israel was already in Canaan at the time of Merneptah. Israel was big and strong enough to challenge Egypt in battle. This stele puts a terminus ante quem date of 1210 BC for the exodus (McCarter 1992, 132).
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:11 pm

DID THE EXODUS HAPPEN? ANSWERING THE SCEPTICS

A new wave of scholars is now dogmatically declaring that the Exodus never took place. They insist it’s just a myth concocted centuries later in the time of Josiah to justify the existence of a Jewish state. Some of these new sceptics, such as Zeev Hertzog and Israel I Finkelstein of Tel Aviv University, are Jewish themselves!

The implications of their teaching are profound. They insist that, historically, there really is no such thing as a Jewish or Israelite people descended from Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. There never was an Abraham, Isaac, or Jacob. Moses was a myth, and never wrote the first five books of the Bible. The so-called Israelites are just Canaanites that emerged in Palestine, were joined by a few nomads, and concocted a new religion.

If these new theories are true, then:

The Jewish people have no historical claim to either the land of Canaan, being a nation, or maintaining the State of Israel today. According to the new historians, Israelites aren’t Israelites, just Palestinians.

Christians can’t rely on the authority of the Bible if the very events that foreshadow the death and sacrifice of Jesus Christ are myth. The Passover in Exodus 12 points to His death and He observed as a memorial as did Paul’s converts in I Corinthians who recognized vital spiritual lessons in the Hebrew Exodus.

The new archaeological theories present a fundamental attack on the very foundations of both Judaism and Christianity.

Denial of the Exodus and the reality of the Biblical account is nothing new. Neither are these arguments. The sceptics have been around for over 200 years, and much of their teaching has been the accepted wisdom in universities for a long time. The theories are now being recycled because of a lot of new archaeological evidence that Professor Finkelstein and others have uncovered. This evidence, it is claimed, provides no evidence for the Exodus or the Bible.

Are the sceptics right? They are looking at the right evidence, but at the wrong time. Dating in the history of Egypt and Palestine is based on a couple of assumptions that professors have handed down over the decades. First, they assume the Exodus took place, not when the Bible says it did, around 1450-1447 BC but around 1300 BC. The Bible says the Hebrews built the city of Ramesses and that existed around the time of Ramses II who is dated around 1290. There is no evidence of Hebrews or an Exodus at that time.
What if, however, the Hebrews built the city of Avaris, which existed before the city of Ramesses? Also, what if the Egyptian chronology itself has been wrongly focused? At the very time the historical establishment was more and more rejecting the Biblical record, a handful of archaeologists were questioning the accepted wisdom. In 1991 a group led by Peter James published a book called Centuries of Darkness. Four years later British archaeologist David Rohl published A Test of Time,
marketed in America as Pharaohs and Kings. Both of these books argue, convincingly in my opinion, that the traditional dating of much of ancient history before 1000 BC in most history books is flawed.

Both James and Rohl did not start out with an agenda of trying to prove the Bible. They just went to the Egyptian tombs and monuments and concluded that several of the later dynasties ruled side by side. This meant that earlier dynasties were placed anywhere from one hundred to three hundred years further back than they should have been. The three hundred year ‘Dark Age’ which historians describe in Greece, Phoenicia, and other places, shrinks and even disappears.

The Pharaoh Shishak who invaded Jerusalem has been identified with Soshenk. But Soshenk never attacked Jerusalem but northern Israel! Another Pharaoh did attack Jerusalem. ..the famous Rameses II. In Egyptian he is Ra Me Shi Sha, the Shishak being a Hebrew nickname for ‘The Destroyer’. Rohl concluded that Shishak was Rameses, that the splendid late Canaanite period was the time of Solomon, that the period of the El Amarna letters was the time of Saul and David.

Rohl’s biggest discovery, though, was in finding the evidence for the Exodus in the Thirteenth Dynasty. His findings are summarized by John Fulton, a supporter of David Rohl:

‘Before Moses, the Bible records that the Israelites were enslaved by their Egyptian hosts (Exodus 1:8-14). In the Brooklyn Museum (p.276, fig. 310) resides a papyrus scroll numbered Brooklyn 35:1446 which was acquired in the late 19th century by Charles Wilbour. This dates to the reign of Sobekhotep III, the predecessor of Neferhotep I and so the pharaoh who reigned one generation before Moses. This papyrus is a decree by the pharaoh for a transfer of slaves. Of the 95 names of slaves mentioned in the letter, 50% are Semitic in origin. What is more, it lists the names of these slaves in the original Semitic language and then adds the Egyptian name each had been assigned, which is something the Bible records the Egyptians as doing, cf. Joseph’s name given to him by pharaoh (Genesis 41:45). Some of the Semitic names are biblical and include:- Menahem, Issachar, Asher, and Shiprah (cf. Exodus 1:15-21).

That 50% of the names are Israelite means that there must have been avery large group of them in the Egyptian Delta at that time, corroborating the testimony of Exodus 1:7 which alludes to how numerous the Israelites became. The sceptics look for Israel in the Egypt of the Nineteenth Dynasty and remain sceptics, because the proof is in the Egypt of the Thirteenth Dynasty. The site of Avaris has been uncovered by the Austrian archaeologist Manfred Bietak in the land of Goshen underneath that of
the city of Ramesses. It provides plenty of proof, says Fulton, for Israel’s presence and sufferings in Egypt:

‘The people who lived in Avaris were not Egyptian but Asiatic Palestinian or Syrian. The finds there included numerous pottery fragments of Palestinian origin. Several factors about the graves were particularly fascinating:- 65% of the burials were of children under 18 months of age, the normal for this period being 20-30%. Could this be due to the killing of the male Israelite children by the Egyptians, recorded in Exodus 1:22? A disproportionately high number of adult women as opposed to adult men are buried here, again pointing to the slaughter of male Israelite babies. There are large numbers of long-haired Asiatic sheep buried which indicate these people to be shepherds. Large numbers of weapons found in the male graves indicate the warlike nature of the people.’

According to the Bible, Moses was bom around 1527 BC, in the reign of Neferhotep I. A few fragments of ancient records from a Jewish historian called Artapanus were preserved by the Catholic historian Eusebius. They say that the Pharaoh’s daughter at the time Moses was born was called Merris. She married the Pharaoh Khenephres, also called Sobekhotep IV.

Moses or Mousos, meanwhile became a great general who invaded Nubia and Ethiopia. Josephus, Antiquities of the Jews, 2.10.1-2 tells the story. The Ethiopians had invaded Egypt and had practically overrun the country:

‘The Egyptians, under this sad oppression, betook themselves to their oracles and prophecies; and when God had given them this counsel, to make use of Moses the Hebrew, and take his assistance, the king commanded his daughter to produce him, that he might be the general of their army ... So Moses ... cheerfully undertook the business’ and defeated the African invaders by marching through a snake-infested region and taking them by surprise: ‘When he had therefore proceeded thus on his journey, he came upon the Ethiopians before they expected him; and, joining battle with them, he beat them, and deprived them of the hopes they had of success against the Egyptians, and went on in overthrowing their cities, and indeed made a great slaughter of these Ethiopians.’

Josephus was right. A monument in the British Museum tells of Khanferre or Khenephres invading Sudan and Ethiopia, the only Thirteenth Dynasty ruler to do so. Remains of an Egyptian government building with the Pharaoh’s statue has been found hundreds of miles south of known Egyptian territoy

Sobekhotep IV/Khenephres was the Pharaoh of the Oppression from whom Moses fled, about 1487 BC. The forty years Moses spent in Midian were likely to have been 1487-1447 BC. The Pharaoh of the Exodus was Dudimose. Fulton records that the Austrians found evidence both of God’s slaying of the firstborn and the sudden departure of Israel from Goshen:

‘The Tenth Plague to be sent on Egypt just before the Exodus was the plague on the first-born, recorded in Exodus 12:29,30. At the end of stratum G/l at Tell ed-Daba or the ancient city of Avaris (p.293), archaeologists found shallow burial pits into which the victims of some terrible disaster had been thrown. These death pits were not carefully organized internments; the bodies were simply thrown in on top of one another. Could these be the burial pits of the first-born Egyptians? What is more, immediately after this disaster, the remaining population left Avaris en masse; this fits perfectly with the Exodus of the Israelites following the final terrible plague.’

Manetho, the Egyptian historian wrote how Egypt collapsed in the reign of Dudimose:

‘Tutimaos: In his reign, for what cause I know not, a blast of God smote us; and unexpectedly, from the regions of the East, invaders of obscure race marched in confidence of victory against our land (Egypt). By main force they easily seized it without striking a blow and having overpowered the rulers of the land, they then burned our cities ruthlessly, razed to the ground the temples of the gods and treated all our natives with cruel hostility, massacring some and leading into slavery the wives and children of others.’

The invaders were the Amalekites Israel encountered after leaving Egypt. They found Egypt, devastated by Divine judgment an easy prey.

‘The continuing archaeological discoveries’ says Fulton, ‘here in the ancient city of Avaris mirror exactly the early Israelites revealed in the Old Testament. For two centuries no evidence was found for the Israelites when looking in the strata of the 19th Dynasty. Now that the chronologies have begun to be amended and the sojourn in Egypt placed in the 12th and 13th Dynasties, we have a wealth of archaeological evidence corroborating the Biblical account.’

[ECCLESIASTES 11] "HE THAT OBSERVETH THE WIND SHALL NOT SOW; AND HE THAT REGARDETH THE CLOUDS SHALL NOT REAP."

[ECCLESIASTES 11] "IN THE MORNING SOW THY SEED, AND IN THE EVENING WITHHOLD NOT THINE HAND: FOR THOU KNOWEST NOT WHETHER SHALL PROSPER' EITHER THIS OR THAT, OR WHETHER THEY BOTH SHALL BE ALIKE GOOD."

New Evidence from Egypt on the Location of the Exodus Sea Crossing: Part II

http://www.biblearchaeology.org/post/2008/08/new-evidence-from-egypt-on-the-location-of-the-exodus-sea-crossing-part-ii.aspx

Conclusion
Many of the sites named in the Exodus itinerary have been connected to their counterpart Egyptian names as a result of recent textual and archaeological research. With the help of geological and topographical surveys we are now able locate them in the eastern delta region. For the fi rst time, scholars are able to locate these sites on the map and trace out the Exodus route in the Nile’s eastern delta.

Admittedly, our present archaeological, geological and textual knowledge is not sufficient to understand each name or pinpoint its location precisely on the ground. But research in that region is expanding rapidly. Literally every year we are getting new insights into that region’s rich Egyptian history and its connection to the Bible. This research is consistently demonstrating a correlation with our understanding of the Old Testament in general, and with the Exodus narrative in particular.

If the Exodus itinerary is to be taken seriously as a historical document, then the location of these place names in the Wadi Tumilat and the northern Suez Isthmus makes it the most likely location for the yam suph crossing. At a critical juncture in the Exodus, apparently very near Egypt’s eastern border, the Israelites turned north. Consequently, the “Reed Sea” would have been one of the large lakes sitting on Egypt’s eastern border. With the presently available evidence, the ancient equivalent to the modern Ballah Lake seems most reasonable to this writer.

Naming of the sea crossed in the Exodus as the “Red Sea” was an unfortunate choice. Not a translation, but an historical interpretation, it has kept serious Bible students from looking in the correct location for solid evidence of the Exodus. But today, the most recent research from Egypt is providing a historical basis for one of the most important events in the Old Testament.

thumbs up

wacky
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:33 am

Oh, this is where I had a post deleted before I could send it.

So I won't waste time rewriting that, but will re-post what also fits.

ONE of me, on ONE site...I'd have to, 'Mega Million post',
to keep up with The WORLD WIDE WEB of LIARS, SLAVING
to NET THE LIVING in the DEATH 'they' WORSHIP'.

And; 'you' also INSULT "tintin",
who, so DESPERATELY 'thinks'
he NEEDS to believe,
that, 'NUMBers' 'rule'.

And so, for The Sake of Those 'you' and 'your' MASTERS
WANT DEAD, I am Justified in repeating-:

What, 'they', YOUR MASTERS, kept 'you' in the dark?
'You' aren't aware of key 'intell.' on me?
I'm 'habitually', 'non-habitual'.
A, go with the flow, time and place, kinda gal.

It's something that comes with LIVING in Real Time,
in The Real World.

Oh well, if you must keep trusting those using you, you must.

Because it does help the 'lost' but Living and Searching, with
their Whole Heart and Minds, to See their way back Home and
to Life, and on their behalf, I thank you for giving me just cause,
to repeat:

The 'man' (WOmen OWN his balls), chosen to marry me,
is a PUN 'MASTER', trained by the likes of BOBBY TINKER.

I studied hard and learned much, while he tried to convert me
from my faith in The Creator.

I'm not too bad at picking what 'jokes' are designed to,
both, reveal and conceal.

I've posted much on the topic for others to learn to recognize
when someone is trying to hoodwink them.

Unlike "tintin" and his CONspiracy Industry muppets & sock puppets.

And I'll see 'your' desperate BS, and raise it with simple fact:

O.K. DENIED ('your' BLATANTLY FALSE claim, of WHO, My God IS).
That's CORI'S 'god'. You know, that twisted bitter thing
that PROUDLY BOASTS 'they' WANT 99.9% of HUMANS, DEAD.

Anyway, I've ignored the rest of 'your' desperate dribble,
but others haven't ignored this:

Aarnout van der Plooge aka "tintin" BOUGHT and DRANK
an average of 4 Bottles of Good Aussie Wine a night, by himself,
without so much as offering a taste to his hosts, I might add,
before taking his sleeping pills, due to the nightmares that
THE FILTHY MEANS of HIS FILTHY Worldly 'wealth' caused,
that he NEEDED to BLACK OUT in order to face another day.

And despite SEEING FOR HIMSELF that I was HAPPIER
in My Faith than all the 'fun' he could and tried to buy,
with HIS STOLEN 'JEW' GOLD, he still tried to bribe me into
joining him in his DEMON TORMENTED, DEMON WORSHIP,
and refused to heed my pleading that he refrain from,
GETTING BLOTTO before flying out of Melbourne, 'under
the name of' 'Aarnout van der Plooge'.
Which he couldn't have done without our, including 'HIS MATE'S';
(the man who was 'chosen' to marry me and sabotage my children),
help...the same man who 'suddenly needed' to fly out of Melbourne
to Sydney, when "tintin" aka Aarnout van der Plooge flew into Sydney,
before flying into Melbourne, after already buy his ticket and giving me
only 3 days notice of his arrival.

But 'you' don't need to know the rest of the very telling details.
Those who do, did and do.

Oh and are 'you' going to delete this post before I can send it,
as 'you' did my last post Rolling Eyes , even knowing that those who matter,
have them read as they are being written?
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:03 pm

Lilly being funny...

[quote="true lilly"]...what about PIRATES?
PIRATES are cool, right...
everyone loves PIRATES...
can I talk about PIRATES...
hey, can I... I can talk about PIRATES...
right...
Cool Wink

They are cool,with an eyepatch and a parrot on the shoulder...the stereotypical ones...but it's all Rum and Sodomy,which is kind of cool,since scurvey makes your teeth fall out,I spose close male bonding is possible on the high seas....

thumbs up lol!
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:03 pm

true lilly wrote:SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT AUSTRALIA!!! - Page 3 Funny-pictures-cat-unicorn-for-crack

rolf

Like I said lillybell, you have to move past wrongs and forgive.

You must love tinnytintin.....ok?

thumbs up

cheers

who's perfect? are you?

Judge as you will be judged. thumbs up

Unhook that freight train load of baggage you be haulin around, you'll be lighter on your feet.

capiche?

And what's up with: 'Stolen Jew Gold'.

Sounds NAZI/Antisemitic................ thumbs down

MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:24 pm

What about the Rothschilds?
Everyone love chatting about the Rothschilds, right.

They both savoured the strange warm glow
of being much more ignorant than ordinary people,
who were only ignorant of ordinary things.
--Equal Rites

Albert grunted.
"Do you know what happens to lads
who ask too many questions?"
Mort thought for a moment.
"No," he said eventually, "what?"
There was silence.
Then Albert straightened up and said,
"Damned if I know.
Probably they get answers,
and serve 'em right."
--From "Mort"

The whole of life is just like watching a film.
Only it's as though you always get in
ten minutes after the big picture has started,
and no-one will tell you the plot,
so you have to work it out
all yourself from the clues.
--Moving Pictures.

I like the idea of democracy.
You have to have someone everyone distrusts.
That way, everyone's happy.
--Brutha, Small Gods

SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT AUSTRALIA!!! - Page 3 Keneally300-300x368
Keneally and Macquarie
The visionary NSW needs right now

It's 200 years since

Lachlan Macquarie arrived in Sydney -
and he's got plenty to teach our premier.

http://www.smh.com.au/opinion/politi...ml?autostart=1

Everyone is SUPPOSED to "SEE" ROTHSCHILD,
so as NOT TO SEE what they COVER...

Rothschild Australia - Welcome to Rothschild

SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT AUSTRALIA!!! - Page 3 Blue_Globes
The Rothschild Group has been
at the centre of the world's financial markets
for over 200 years.

It has had interests in Australia
since the colonial days.

Rothschild's offices in Sydney and Melbourne
provide corporate advisory services.

We are part of Rothschild's global network,
so our clients receive first class
independent advice and services
wherever their location.

http://www.rothschild.com.au/

http://www.rothschild.info/home/

Gee, funny 'coincidence' that, how a nobody,
got to get 'richer' than the Crowns ...

...just in TIME to DIVERT ATTENTION AWAY FROM,
THE MOST PRIZED JEWEL in THE HOLY CROWN...

...AUSTRALIA.

Oh God!...It IS SO SIMPLE...

"They" played the shell game,
hid the emerald under lies,
while they cleaned out their
neighbours treasure vaults,
and pack it all off to 'their'
'Safe House'...OZ...

A number of religions in Ankh-Morpork
still practiced human sacrifice,
except that they didn't really need to practice any more
because they had got so good at it.
--Guards! Guards!

i ♥ islam
by yass;

SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT AUSTRALIA!!! - Page 3 Image
20-07-2011 at 05:40 PM.
Honour killing:
father gets life

A 50-year-old Turkish man
sentenced over the brutal murder
of his 20-year-old daughter...
..in
Germany

http://www.smh.com.au/world/honour-k...1230-liy7.html
Thunder rolled. ... It rolled a six.
--Guards! Guards!

http://www.theninemuses.net/quotes/discworld.html

Breaking News
10:21AM
MELBOURNE Storm
refute claims they've signed Mason

http://news.smh.com.au/breaking-news...1230-lj5q.html
Last edited by vera susa; 30-12-2009 at 03:51 AM.

TIGER... TIGER...
BURNING BRIGHT...
He KNOWS The Word of GOD...
Tiger... Tiger...
BURNING BRIGHT...
PLAYING SAFE In OZ...

The Tyger

Tyger! Tyger! burning bright,
In the forests of the night,
What immortal hand or eye
Could frame thy fearful symmetry?

In what distant deeps or skies
Burnt the fire in thine eyes?
On what wings dare he aspire?
What the hand dare seize the fire?

And what shoulder, and what art?
Could twist the sinews of thy heart?
And when thy heart began to beat,
What dread hand, and what dread feet?

What the hammer? What the chain?
In what furnace was thy brain?
What the anvil? What dread grasp
Dare its deadly terrors clasp?

When the stars threw down their spears,
And watered heaven with their tears,
Did he smile his work to see?
Did he who made the Lamb, make thee?

Tyger! Tyger! burning bright,
In the forests of the night,
What immortal hand or eye
Dare frame thy fearful symmetry?

William Blake
November 28th, 1757 -
August 12, 1827

William Blake was born on November 28th, 1757
as the third of five children to a London hosier.
Because of the relatively lower middle class status
of his father's profession, Blake was raised in
the same state of poverty that he would experience
throughout his entire life.
As a child, he was already fond of painting
and was eventually sent to drawing school as a result.
Young William received only enough schooling
to learn how to read and write while working in his father's shop.

While Blake received very little
of a traditional education,

he was well versed in
Greek and Latin literature,
the Bible, and Milton.

http://www.tuffydog.com/blake.html

SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT AUSTRALIA!!! - Page 3 561304-tiger
Zoran the Bengal tiger plays with handler
Ben Britton
in the pool as part of
Wild Animal Encounters, a private zoo
where people can play safely
with endangered animals

SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT AUSTRALIA!!! - Page 3 566821-news-image-zoran-20093012
Wild Animals Encounters'
Ben Britton
playing in the pool with
Zoran the Bengal Tiger

http://www.news.com.au/national/wet-...-1225814549201

Tiger Woods spotted with mistress
SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT AUSTRALIA!!! - Page 3 550087-tiger-woods
Tiger Woods

TIGER Woods has been seen partying
and holding hands with
one of his alleged mistresses
http://www.news.com.au/tiger-woods-s...-1225814541703

And again, KNOWING The Bible and POETRY
makes a 'poor' one RICH in Respect,
while REJECTING The Bible and WISDOM
makes a 'rich' one POOR in Respect.

Last edited by vera susa; 29-12-2009 at 07:58 PM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetonic
SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT AUSTRALIA!!! - Page 3 Viewpost
More hollywierd propaganda ! They
are desperately trying to influence the truth movement/ culture as they
know that certain fundamental truths are working their way out into the
masses.

Gog & magog ... pffffttt !

Sorry to burst your bubble, but,
The GLOBAL Conspiracy INDUSTRY
is the "New and Improved" version
of 'Hollywood', as it was of 'printing',
as it was of CATHOLIC MEDICI "arts",
and so on and on way back to Babel.

...so do, keep babbling on, BABYLON,
'you' WHORE'S Pimped out by DEATH,
so all may see and maybe, remember,
that The Last DEATH IS THE DEATH of
DEATH, And ALL WHO FREELY CHOSE
To SLAVE FOR IT.

They both savoured the strange warm glow
of being much more ignorant than ordinary people,
who were only ignorant of ordinary things.
--Equal Rites

TOO IGNORANT to Understand The VAST Difference between,
MY LOVING WARNINGS and 'YOUR' DEATH THREATS upon
JUDGING ME (rightly) as ONE WHO REFUSES to deny
The Creator of LIFE.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:13 pm

*bad

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : bad)
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:39 am

Good readers, as I see Billy Ruben is polluting my threads with the equivalent of
what one would find in the chamber pot of a man dying of vile diseases (and so,
not something one would want to pick through the details of), I'll simply post my reply
to his, not at all private, message to me on the same subjects, which though I didn't
bother answering point for point, will give you a sound and clear overview of 'his' problem with my character.

Hey, it was pretty hard to forget what 'you & ciggy' wrote and wrote and kept writing,
in my threads, in 'your' way off topic derailing exercise, and as WE FULL WELL KNOW,
simply 'discussing' 'that SICK topic' is a CALL OUT to the like (EVIL) minded, who DO
KNOW HOW to OPEN SECRET LINKS...as do those who do work to hunt and rid the world
of 'that' DISEASE.

btw, my Best Friends have always been Gentlemen, and it was an ex-copper who
stalked, sorry, is still stalking, me after my ex set him onto me over ten years ago,
who's into animals.

But dribble on, you ARE sounding more and more like those who hate me
simply
because I don't whore around like the WOmen who OWN their balls....the
same whores who spread the rumours in the first place, so that the men
they 'promised' the
joy of my intimate company to, would be offended when I declined their 'requests'.

...but onto more timely events...I am currently looking after two of the neighbours cats,
after
they caused one of them to lose one and a half feet...I have not put
them into the RSPCA (far more ruthless than police over car bombs), and
finally got them tame enough
to worm today, but if that whore doesn't call off her and the the other whores' mobs of kids,
I just may have to, as they do stress that poor crippled tom who came here because he
needs
a stress free refuge to better recover, not constant loud, destructive
violence...and, you really need to get off the drugs to argue with me,
as I do have a functioning memory...
it's because I do pull apart and
vacuum out my heater, that I could see how much trouble 'they' went to
cause a fire...plus the dicks didn't know the trick for putting the
front back on.

And as for my dog; she gets included in invitations to visit my friends, who 'you' do not
want to slander as 'you' just have me. There are some people left in the world who do
admire the Right Royal, quiet, respectful dignity of a good hound who's past gave them
every excuse to be a 'bitch', but unlike so many whoring WOmen and their lap dogs,
is Above being so crass.

P.S. as 'you' really do get 'your' rocks off, fiddling with my posts,
I can't help but wonder what else 'you' like to fiddle with in the real world,
that is also the opposite to constructive and edifying.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:33 am

lilly willy, who do you think is 'fiddlin' with your Posts? Soundz paronoid. thumbs up

You spam too much, you have driven all the other forum members away...... thumbs down

Is it really necessary to cross post the same Data dozens of time?

It seems to me you haven't yet realized the World is an Integrated Whole, not a buncha random disparate parts.

Everything is interconnected and interdependent.

In short: Everything is Everything. thumbs up

We are all in a Transition Period of a Paradigm Shift towards Messianic Consciousness.

FROM the Age of Production & Accumulation TO the Age of Integrity and Accountability, thumbs up

Ahoy!!! You've got two choices lilly; #1: Hold onto the pain and wallow in self-pity or;

#2: Accelerate your healing process and climb to new levels of fulfillment and understanding.

Cause & Effect

Gratitude, realise your 'cup runneth over'...........you have Freewill

The moment you let go of expectations you invoke Freewill, your ego is no longer in control.

14“For if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father shall also forgive you. 15“But if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither shall your Father forgive your trespasses.

7 “Do not judge, lest you be judged. 2“For with what judgment you judge, you shall be judged. And with the same measure you use, it shall be measured to you. 3“And why do you look at the splinter in your brother’s eye, but do not notice the plank in your own eye? 4“Or how is it that you say to your broth- er, ‘Let me remove the splinter out of your eye,’ and see, a plank is in your own eye? 5“Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you shall see clearly to remove the splinter out of your brother’s eye.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COiIC3A0ROM

cheers

SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT AUSTRALIA!!! - Page 3 I-5659

yOU SHOULD CONSIDER PRATICING WHAT YOU PREACH. thumbs up
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:39 am

SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT AUSTRALIA!!! - Page 3 Imposed
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:13 am

SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT AUSTRALIA!!! - Page 3 Phar-lap1
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:05 am

HOW TO SPEAK (Fosters Beer), 'Australian'...
http://wn.com/Fosters_Beer_Commercial
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:04 pm

true lilly wrote: SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT AUSTRALIA!!! - Page 3 Rc_ep020_07 SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT AUSTRALIA!!! - Page 3 129142011471822087 rolling pin

tiptoe
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:23 am

SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT AUSTRALIA!!! - Page 3 028822-cadel-evans

Superstar 'couldn't be happier'

SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT AUSTRALIA!!! - Page 3 020076-cadel-evans
Andrew Webster
CADEL Evans,
Australia's first Tour de France winner,
has told of his
emotional 20-year journey
to the pinnacle of world cycling.

• Pictures:
    Cadel soaks up the final stage

• Latest updates:
    Evans in Tour de France glory

• Marketing dream:
    It's time for the big bucks

• Celebration: Cadel's wife wants national holiday

• Evans' glory: Victorians urged to wear yellow today

true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:16 am

SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT AUSTRALIA!!! - Page 3 Evans2_1954513c

Sweet success:
Cadel Evans holds his bike aloft
after winning Le Tour Photo: AP

“Cadel’s victory symbolises the globalisation of cycling,”
he said.
“He’s the first Australian winner,
the first winner from the southern hemisphere,
and
he’s someone who started off as a mountain biker.
It shows the diversity of our sport.”

Evans is a popular champion who,
at the age of 34, is the third oldest winner
of the Tour.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/othersports/cycling/tour-de-france/8658466/Tour-de-France-2011-Cadel-Evans-spreads-yellow-fever-Down-Under-thanks-to-his-historic-Tour-triumph.html
SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT AUSTRALIA!!! - Page 3 252310
O
O
O ...an 'Amber Alert'?
and,

...2 2....3 3... SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT AUSTRALIA!!! - Page 3 252310...

...is that why,
Team Tintin FLOOD OVER Posts of "TODAY'S NEWS"
and wait until The NEWS becomes OLD enough to
twist, ram and jam 'their' SELECTED Letters & Numbers in,
to 'present' 'themselves' as 'the winners' AGAINST GOD and
HIS FAITHFUL...
SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT AUSTRALIA!!! - Page 3 252310...and AGAIN, this NEWS IS FULL of
Team Tintin's FAVOURITE CODE KEYS
...but it does NOT SERVE
TINTIN'S SECRET AGENDA to cover This,
GLOBAL HISTORY MAKING NEWS
, as with so many other,
GLOBAL 'Events' like THE BOMBING of CYPRUS, Followed By
TWO DUTCH RADIO TOWERS "catching fire & falling down"
Rolling Eyes

true lilly wrote:SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT AUSTRALIA!!! - Page 3 028822-cadel-evans

Superstar 'couldn't be happier'

SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT AUSTRALIA!!! - Page 3 020076-cadel-evans
Andrew Webster
CADEL Evans,
Australia's first Tour de France winner,
has told of his
emotional 20-year journey
to the pinnacle of world cycling.

• Pictures:
    Cadel soaks up the final stage

• Latest updates:
    Evans in Tour de France glory

• Marketing dream:
    It's time for the big bucks

• Celebration: Cadel's wife wants national holiday

• Evans' glory: Victorians urged to wear yellow today
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:57 pm

SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT AUSTRALIA!!! - Page 3 _54285637_012524798-1Aussie, Aussie, Aussie!
Who are the real Australian heroes?

Is Australia too obsessed with sport?
No.
It keeps the world's jealous eyes
off our real heroes, so they may
quietly get on with heroic works. Smile Wink

Comments (12)
SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT AUSTRALIA!!! - Page 3 _54285625_012524798-1

My hunch is that Tour de France victor Cadel Evans
will probably win Australian of the Year

Travelling back on the
train from a rugby match the other night, a young fella who had probably
had more than a couple of medium-strength lagers decided to challenge
the entire carriage to the Sunday Telegraph trivia quiz.

A real larrikin who was hilariously funny, he rattled off question after question as we all raced to be first with the answer.

"What is the chemical symbol for gold?" or some such.

"Who is the captain of the England cricket team?"

("Surely you mean 'Who is the Ashes-winning captain of the England cricket team?'" your correspondent helpfully pointed out.)

Then came a teaser that had all the Australians on board
scrambling for their smart phones: "In which discipline did Patrick
White win his Nobel Prize?"

Evidently, it was phone-a-friend time.

Next year, literary Australia will celebrate the 100th
anniversary of the birth of arguably its greatest ever novelist. But not
one of White's compatriots on board that carriage had heard of him.
(This, I suspect, would have absolutely delighted White, a man who once
complained of the "Great Australian emptiness", a land in which the
"mind is the least of possessions".)

I mention this not so much to highlight the gap in literary
learning amongst a carriage-load of fellow rugby fans, but rather to
raise the question of whether sport gets way too much attention in
Australia to the detriment of other national heroes.

Disproportionate attention?
For that railway journey came to mind early on Monday morning
when the writer Mia Freedman committed the Australian blasphemy of
suggesting that the national joy ringing following the success of Cadel
Evans in the Tour de France might have been a tad overblown.

"I just don't care," she blamelessly said on Channel Nine's
Today show. "I just don't get it." Then, she went further. "He's a man
who's paid a lot of money to ride a bike," she said, to audible groans
from the on-set production crew.

Predictably, Twitterland and the blogosphere erupted in fury:
"Un-Australian" was the unimaginative cry. Some of the online abuse -
much of it spewed up under the cloak of digital anonymity - was ugly in
the extreme. Mia Freedman would probably have known that her comments
would go viral and provoke a response, but not that it would have been
quite so feral.

In the hours afterwards, she penned a blog on her website:
"Are sportspeople heroes?" she asked. This is how she answered her own
question: "I think pursuing a life doing something you're good at for
the benefit of yourself is not heroic. It's not a BAD thing, I'm not
dissing Cadel (of course not!) but the idea that a sports person should
be idolised because they can ride far or jump high or swim fast is, to
me, a bit odd.

"I guess I'm just flagging the fact that if you do well in
sport, the country and the media stop to worship you in a way that
doesn't happen to anyone else for doing anything else."

In a country for which sporting success is a key indication
of national success, there's no doubt that sports stars get a
disproportionate share of attention, adulation and, at times,
disparagement. Needless to say, heroes abound in other walks of life who
never make it onto the middle pages let alone the front or back.

This blog regularly cops flak for spending far too much time
talking about sport - which is probably a fair criticism - although
that's probably reflective of Australia's sporting bias.

Perhaps Mia Freedman's misfortune, however, was to hang this
debate on the wrong sportsman. Not only had Cadel Evans just triumphed
in one of the most grueling sporting events that has ever been devised,
but he is the complete antithesis of the brash, celebrity-obsessed
international sportsman.

He also has a big life outside of sport, having championed
issues like the Free Tibet campaign. This is a bloke, it seems, who has
things in perspective.

You could also argue that Australia does a fairly good job at
celebrating the quiet achievements of people outside of sport. My hunch
is that Cadel Evans will probably win Australian of the Year. His name
will thus be added to a roll call of recent winners which includes a
plastic surgeon, an immunologist, an indigenous leader and a
psychiatrist.

True, two winners over the past 10 years have been sportsman.
But like Cadel Evans, both Pat Rafter, the tennis star, and Steve
Waugh, the cricketer, have a significant and altruistic life outside of
sport. That was partly why they scooped the award. Tellingly, you won't
find Lleyton Hewitt or Shane Warne on that list.

'Something terrible'
ABC's Australian Story is usually at its tear-jerking best
when it features little-known people with extraordinary tales to tell.
Sixty Minutes on Channel Nine, though much more celebrity-obsessed,
often does the same.

This week the Book of the Year went to Anh Do, a Vietnamese
refugee who is now a successful comedian. So it is not as if
sportspeople can claim a monopoly on national acclamation.

As for the novelist Patrick White, I suspect he might have
sympathised with Mia Freedman. This was how he greeted the news that he
had received the award for Australian of the Year in 1973: "Something
terrible happened to me last week.

"There is an organisation which chooses an Australian of the
Year who has to appear at an official lunch in Melbourne Town Hall on
Australia Day. This year I was picked on as they had run through all the
swimmers, tennis players, yachtsmen." Laughing Wink

...oh, and many other reasons, I've well covered, over the years. Smile
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:24 pm

Hi Lilly,
I have perplexing questions on other threads,I noticed you so dilligently dodge each visit... rolf
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:39 am

Billy Ruben wrote:Hi Lilly,
I have perplexing questions on other threads,I noticed you so dilligently dodge each visit... rolf

That she does, but I wonder why the hell she spammed the hell out of this thread with that bycycle bullshit.

aaargh
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:08 pm

true lilly wrote:
No.
It keeps the world's jealous eyes
off our real heroes, so they may
quietly get on with heroic works. catfight

Who the fuk is jealous of the Runt Continent or whatever goes on there? You have a wicked bad case of Continent Envy. wacky

Not I. thumbs up wave

United States of America
The Glorious Democratic People's Republic of the United Pope States of The Greater Fatass Americania
SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT AUSTRALIA!!! - Page 3 CaptalistReich

boobies boobies boobies boobies boobies boobies

Originally a spin-off of the the failed British United Tea & Tits, U.S.A. Inc. began in 1607 as a loosely-affiliated group of gift shops, dealing in rubber vomit and whoopee cushions. Through mergers, hostile takeovers, and several worthless acquisitions, U.S.A. Inc. grew to be one of the largest corporations on Earth. In a 1998 blockbuster deal, U.S.A. Inc. became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Peeple's China And Shoes, a larger company with a knack for doing stupid shit[4] at inopportune moments.

U.S.A. Inc. is currently attempting to avoid the fate of its founding company, which went bankrupt after reeling from the successive losses of several major assets[5][6][7][8][9][10][11][12]. (The renamed British Erotick-Curiositie & Knick Knack Shoppe now peddles rain, Keira Knightley, and huffy attitudes from a three-room flat in the vicinity of West Europe. Its current employees – of which there are either eight or "piss off, you grotty wanker!"[13], depending on what time of day you ask – pass the time by taking gibes at what they term their "former colonies". Most historians consider these folks to be droll relics, and ignore them entirely.)

U.S.A. Inc. is headquartered in New York Shitty (NYS), a sprawling cumdumpster at the confluence of several sewage ditches. U.S.A. Inc. currently consists of 20,000,000 workers on temporary leave from other organizations, and 150,000,000 unemployed persons (plus or minus 150,000,000). U.S.A. Inc.'s management structure consists of a few Wirehaired Athsmatic SPaniels, all of whom suffer under the delusion that they still run the place.

U.S.A. Inc. has a reputation for warring, turning up late for wars it didn't start, taking credit for things it hasn't done, denying things it has done, warring, drinking all the best liquor, warring, and generally being an embarrassment. (Although they occasionally somehow get the job done[14].) U.S.A. Inc. has dragged its feet through several corporate exploits with its former parent, including a long engagement with AD Hitler-Jewkill, GMbH, a European conglomerate, in the middling section of the latter part of the first half of the 20th century.[15]

In a 2001 incident that would shape U.S.A. Inc.'s future for many years, Al Kada's Boom'N'Bang (an Afghani fireworks wholesale company run by a Saudi) damaged a small but significant number of U.S.A. Inc.'s assets[16]. In response, U.S.A. Inc. took legal action against AKBNB's CEO, Benjamin Laden, and his scattered assets[17] In an effort to avoid being served, Ben Laden went underground; however, in 2011, U.S.A. Inc. was able to serve him with a cease and desist order.[18] As a result, legal experts[19] are doubtful that Laden will serve in an executive position again.[20]

SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT AUSTRALIA!!! - Page 3 HeilDemocracy

wacky

SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT AUSTRALIA!!! - Page 3 America

MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:48 pm

el kabong wrote:

That she does, but I wonder why the hell she spammed the hell out of this thread with that bycycle bullshit.

aaargh

well you are'nt the member,Bicycle from dif

Don't worry,once she gets an idea in her head,it won't be leaving to soon...just go with it,could be fun!?!?!?!?

I think... cowbonk

ahhh,she's a frigging boozer,for sure... SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT AUSTRALIA!!! - Page 3 455573

But could be fun,but her God demands obedience...and that makes her a little weird,and not as much fun,as she could be.She's interesting,on a good day,but can be the worst...and she brings that out in me.

She has had shit thrown at her,which made her deranged,just everybody is dealing with the fall-out from it...what it is,it's in her youth.If someone loved her...nah...this is going no-where...that farkin' good guy in me comes out,whimsical f*ck he is,there's no hope for her

None at all...she'll be healed,after death,sad as it maybe. cheers thinking hmm flower
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:52 pm

el kabong wrote:

aaargh

also,we are'nt Fraternal members of code makers and shakers.

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next