Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daisy Icke Tries To Shut Down Illusions Re-Visited...

+18
*Kia*
Del Monte
Black Cloud
eternal_spirit
Daisy_Icke
thirdvave
Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!!
daisy chainsaw
C!ggy
Ciggy
Lyd
Lady Tis-Shine
Hrafn
strider
Hagbard Celine
LilyAllen
John Drake
Damn'sod..!!!
22 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Daisy Icke Tries To Shut Down Illusions Re-Visited... Empty Daisy Icke Tries To Shut Down Illusions Re-Visited...

Post  Damn'sod..!!! Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:24 am

Daisy Icke Tries To Shut Down Illusions Re-Visited...

Hi

May I introduce myself, I am a member of the "Illusions Forum" (http://illusions-forum.com/phpbb3/). I am writing to you to inform you of the recent events surrounding David Icke's attempts to have our forum shut down and removed from the internet. Please find attached a PDF file containing a copy of the letter forwarded to our server provider from "David Icke Books Ltd", insisting that our forum to be terminated.

"Illusions" is an alternative forum much like your own, where we talk about conspiracy-based themes and ideas, alternative health, spirituality, etc. It was formed by a group of people who found their original "home" - www.davidickeforum.com - shut down several years ago with no warning. We moved to "Illusions" with the desire to carry on speaking our minds on numerous subjects, and of course these concerned the life and work of one of the most prolific conspiracy researchers - David Icke.

Mr. Icke has been making demands on our membership to stop discussing his weekly newsletter by reproducing elements of this work on our forum, in order to critique it. We received almost weekly warnings from the webmaster (Sean Adl-Tabatabai) of Icke's site (www.davidicke.com), informing us that if we did not stop reproducing paragraphs from Icke's copyrighted newsletter (which he now charges £3.00 per month to be delivered weekly via email), that legal action would be taken. Of course, we had no intention of having our growing dismay of Icke's recent behaviour in policing the internet for minor reproductions of his work curtailed in this manner, but we took the right decision to remove as much of his material as we deemed relevant, whilst trying to keep the numerous debates intact. It is prudent to convey that Mr. Icke and "David Icke Books Limited" take their copyright very seriously indeed.

Recently we were shocked and surprised to find Icke's webmaster - Sean Adl-Tabatabai - had rejoined our community (his original account was deleted because of his desire to no longer post at "Illusions"), under the psudeonym of "daisy" (http://illusions-forum.com/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=4426). As this character he attempted to disrupt every thread on our forum which was written voicing concerns, or critiquing the information promoted by David Icke (we were writing about his broadcast interviews, newsletter and website information). The comments Mr. Adl-Tabatabai made were childish in nature, baring no relevance to the debates themselves. This behaviour is known as "trolling" a forum. Sean Adl-Tabatabai, David Icke's webmaster and producer of his DVD ouptut, had taken it upon himself to become a "troll" on our forum for David Icke.

When Mr. Adl-Tabatabai was openly confronted with his behavior, he denied it at first, and then admitted to his comments and seemingly disappeared from our lives for good. Two days later we received the attached fax from our server provider outlining the opinion of one Linda Atherton (formerly Linda Icke, David Icke's erstwhile wife), on behalf of David Icke and "David Icke Books Limited", that our fourm should be: "shut down because we are considering legal action".

We have become obviously outraged by this demand, and the hypocrisy that Mr, Icke and his colleagues have displayed in this matter beggers belief. How could a man who has travelled the world speaking as a champion for the freedom of speech, has written so many books promoting the open mind and appreciation for all creeds and openly states that "I don't care what your opinion of me is, mate", now insist that a forum with less than 300 members (at the time of writing) should be bulldozed into oblivion just because we openly disagree with much of what David Icke has written and said these past three years (http://illusions-forum.com/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=4468)?

We bring this information to your attention to acknowledge, ignore or dismiss as you choose. We are not seeking allies to join us in any crusade, we only want people to be aware that the self-titled "most controversial speaker in the world" is trying to shut us down for speaking our minds.

If he succeeds, what a sad day that will be for all of us within this community.

Many thanks for your time and please pass this information on to as many people as possible.

Illusions Forum (http://illusions-forum.com/phpbb3/)

Please find below a text version of the attached fax:

> David Icke Books Ltd
>
> Suite 1
>
> 185a High Street
>
> Ryde
>
> Isle of Wight
>
> PO33 2PN
>
> England
>
> 28th March 2008
>
> To Whom It May Concern,
>
> RE:http://illusions-forum.com/phpbb3/
>
> There are numerous pages on this website www.illusions-forum.com which reproduce, in their entirety and partially, several written newsletters and images which are owned and copyrighted by David Icke Books Limited and davidicke.com which I am a legal representative of.
>
> Could you please remove these as they breach David Icke Books Limited copyright, who own our servers with all the databases and images stored within.
>
> In addition to this, there are numerous threads on this website which continuously make slanderous and libelous remarks to our website - www.davidicke.com, to David Icke (who owns the website) and to Sean Adl-Tabatabai who is the webmaster for davidicke.com.
>
> Despite numerous requests over the months to the domain owner and representatives who run (moderate) the forum - nothing has been done about it.
>
> Our website - www.davidicke.com - has blocked links and any content from this website from being discussed or linked to. Yet Ilusions-forum.com continue to link to, post and harass our website and the staff who run it by making various libelous comments and posting copyrighted material (as shown above).
>
> Here are a few example links of either private, libelous, or defamatory comments which have been posted on this forum recently (which at the very least need to be removed).
>
> [http://illusions-forum.com/phpbb3/]
>
> As we have tried on several ocassions to reslove this issue with the domain owner, and failed, I now wish to make a formal complaint. I believe that simply deleting the offending content will not resolve the matter, and that they will continue to post abuse. Please would you consider shutting down this domain as we are considering legal action.
>
> I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above as allegedly infringing is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
>
> I swear under penalty or perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am authorised to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
>
> If you have any questions regarding this, please email me - Linda Atherton - info@davidickebooks.co.uk or call 0044 1983 5666002.
>
> Kind regards
>
> Linda Atherton
>
> Director and Company Secretary.

jawdrop
Damn'sod..!!!
Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

https://sodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Daisy Icke Tries To Shut Down Illusions Re-Visited... Empty Re: Daisy Icke Tries To Shut Down Illusions Re-Visited...

Post  Damn'sod..!!! Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:06 am

This Was David Ickes Responce When He Realised That Daisy Had Led Him Up The Garden Path...
Daisy Icke Tries To Shut Down Illusions Re-Visited... Davidickeangry

Here is what David has to say on the matter:

'I couldn't care less what they say because they are a bunch of irrelevant, self-indulgent navel-contemplators who are doing the Illuminati's job for them by seeking to undermine any researcher who commits the crime of actually getting the information out to the mainstream public.

For them, it is not about exposing manipulation and injustice, nor serving the greater good, it is about finding a vehicle for their own bile and hatreds. What deeply sad people they must be to have so much bile and hatred to hurl at their daily targets. How acidic their bodies must be by now, let alone their minds.

I feel for them, imagine living with that every day.

They are just cowards who hide behind log-in names to spew out their hatreds from their gutless anonymity. They have balls the size of processed peas and the word pathetic does not even begin to suffice.

I have already done more to inform the public worldwide, and change lives for the better, than these people will do if they live to be a thousand. That's all that matters to me, not the trash that is constantly hurled in my direction.

Why should I, or anyone else, care what such people say about me or anyone? They are utterly irrelevant and they have made themselves so by their child-like and gutless behaviour.

So long as it remains within the medium of words, I think it is only right that they should have the freedom to continue to act like bullies in the playground (all bullies are cowards) because the right to be a moron is a basic human right that must be protected.

I would only suggest that they rename their website Self-Delusion.com in the interests of accuracy.

I have taken 20 years of monumental abuse and misrepresentation on a scale that few have ever experienced. So what is said about me by anonymous goons on websites is like a fly on an elephant's back - irrelevant to me. But if others who are targets of this vicious abuse want to take legal action in response, that is entirely up to them.

Personally, I have far more important things to do than waste precious thought, let alone time, on these sad and silly people.'

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23212

rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin
Damn'sod..!!!
Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

https://sodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Daisy Icke Tries To Shut Down Illusions Re-Visited... Empty Re: Daisy Icke Tries To Shut Down Illusions Re-Visited...

Post  John Drake Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:28 am

Lol, now if you posted that on Handbags site he would delete it, edit it or ban you if he unlike the DIF mods sticks to his own rules.

Not allowed to mention anything like that on the forum of Lassy.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  LilyAllen Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:10 am

flippin' heck me.. I thought David Icke was all about free speech and oneness. He seems like such a nice man on the telly.
LilyAllen
LilyAllen

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:15 am

David icke is a lying, conning, money making chump.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  LilyAllen Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:24 am

Droike wrote:David icke is a lying, conning, money making chump.

But he must be really rich already yeah?. He has written like a million books and shit. It is not like he leads a champers, limos and caviear lifestyle, last time I saw him on telly he was content with a can of lager. What does he need all the money for?.
LilyAllen
LilyAllen

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:04 am

Icke knows he just needs to hold out his hat and the woo woo's will fill it full of cash. Sometimes he has to get the stick out to get them to give but they do in the end.

Icke had a whip round for a legal fund in a case against Richard Warman. There never was a case, no fucker got their cash back and if you ask what it was spent on you get the ban.

Icke started his premiership membership on his forum for 4 pounds a month. When no one signed up he through a fit and told the sheep if they dont pay he quits. They cant live without Icke and all payed up.

Icke says that he makes no money from book sales or anything apart from premiership membership to his forum. Then he collects for a court case chasing millions hes owed in book sales from America. Millions from America alone.

Icke runs for parliment lol what a scam that was. He rasied 10's of thousands and did one appearance in a pub and called it all off. Where did all the cash go? That was funny though as Icke found out its illegal to take money from abroard to pay for a political campaign. He had to give all the overseas mony back lol.

Icke will do anything for money, i mena just look at the shit he talks. Just because he has money and likes lager his ambition to make more money never wavers. Why should it? He asks and the fools give.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Hagbard Celine Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:10 am

Droike wrote:Lol, now if you posted that on Handbags site he would delete it, edit it or ban you if he unlike the DIF mods sticks to his own rules.

That's right, Droike, and I have explained why... several times. Rolling Eyes
Hagbard Celine
Hagbard Celine

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:13 am

Hagbard Celine wrote:
Droike wrote:Lol, now if you posted that on Handbags site he would delete it, edit it or ban you if he unlike the DIF mods sticks to his own rules.

Yeah its called you have your head up your arse syndrome.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Hagbard Celine Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:15 am

[quote="Droike"]
Hagbard Celine wrote:

I'm not going through all that again. Rolling Eyes Anyone interested can read the rules thread.
Hagbard Celine
Hagbard Celine

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:18 am

[quote="Hagbard Celine"]
Droike wrote:
Hagbard Celine wrote:

I'm not going through all that again. Rolling Eyes Anyone interested can read the rules thread.

LOL i thought you were a truth seeker. Why is it when the truth is not what you want you try to surpress it? Your no better than Icke or Daisy and as their time has come so will yours.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  strider Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:34 am

Hagbard Celine wrote:

So what is your take on the latest goings on?

4 Mods sacked and 2-3 left of their own accord. Numerous posts deleted, infraction points handed out and I think I've counted almost 10 people banned since last night alone. The latest one is lostinstrangeworld who barely ever puts a foot wrong and is always polite and courteous. All for speaking out.

So much for question everything (As long as it has nothing to do with how the Icke forum is run)
strider
strider

Back to top Go down

Post  Hagbard Celine Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:36 am

strider wrote:
Hagbard Celine wrote:

4 Mods sacked and 2-3 left of their own accord. Numerous posts deleted, infraction points handed out and I think I've counted almost 10 people banned since last night alone. The latest one is lostinstrangeworld who barely ever puts a foot wrong and is always polite and courteous. All for speaking out.

So much for question everything (As long as it has nothing to do with how the Icke forum is run)

What!? Shocked I've not been on the forum for a while. What's going on? scratch
Hagbard Celine
Hagbard Celine

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:39 am

Hagbard Celine wrote:
strider wrote:
Hagbard Celine wrote:

You ask what? Are you a fucking retard or do you act like it? Ive been telling you for years how misdirected your trust in wankers like Daisy is. I provided evidence time and again and yet now dick head Handbag acts like its a shock lol.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  strider Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:47 am

Hagbard Celine wrote:

Just the latest episode of pure unadulterated fascism. Nothing new.
strider
strider

Back to top Go down

Post  Hagbard Celine Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:57 am

Does anyone else, preferrably a polite person, want to give me any details i might have missed?
Hagbard Celine
Hagbard Celine

Back to top Go down

Post  Hagbard Celine Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:59 am

strider wrote:
Hagbard Celine wrote:

OK; well I'll hear both sides of the story as always.

Contrary to what Droike will claim, if Sean is in the wrong here I will NOT just blindly back him.
Hagbard Celine
Hagbard Celine

Back to top Go down

Post  Hrafn Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:05 am

Indulge yourself in the threads here about it, go back to DIF and do some checking for yourself and maybe try to PM some heads that you are close too...the ones that wont dob you in thumbs up
I would seriously wonder why the DI FAQs have just been reformatted to cover seans ass think

Hrafn

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:07 am

Hagbard Celine wrote:
strider wrote:
Hagbard Celine wrote:

Contrary to what Droike will claim, if Sean is in the wrong here I will NOT just blindly back him.

Hagbard Celine wrote:So fill me in; I've missed all this. Why did Sean read people's PM's? scratch

Its not only reading PM's you daft kunt. All the shit ive told you about the bandits is true. You just took longer than most to fall in. Icke is a business out to make money out of woo's like you. Anything he could make money out of he has done and anything to hinder that he has tried to silence with his sheepdogs. Jesus i cant believe
even a simpleton like you still dosent get it.

I should not be surprised with you. You bought the BCS DVD from Icke thinking it was real then when it was so plain to see it was a fake and Icke addmitted it wasnt real you still made excuses for him saying they have got to him and thats why hes now saying its not real.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Hagbard Celine Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:07 am

Hrafn wrote:Indulge yourself in the threads here about it, go back to DIF and do some checking for yourself and maybe try to PM some heads that you are close too...the ones that wont dob you in thumbs up
I would seriously wonder why the DI FAQs have just been reformatted to cover seans ass think

Thanks, I've already gone to one on Facebook. Hopefully I'll get the background to what's been going on.
Hagbard Celine
Hagbard Celine

Back to top Go down

Post  strider Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:08 am

Hagbard Celine wrote:
strider wrote:
Hagbard Celine wrote:

Hagbard, he has been caught with his pants round his ankles more than once and the evidence has been presented.

I'll repeat. 4 Mods sacked, 2-3 left of their own accord, posts deleted left, right and centre, over 10 people banned (What I've seen since last night) and infraction points dished out all over the place. All since last night.

Yes, there are always two sides to the story, but this one has a huge lop on it.
strider
strider

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:19 am

strider wrote:
Hagbard Celine wrote:
strider wrote:
Hagbard Celine wrote:

Hagbard, he has been caught with his pants round his ankles more than once and the evidence has been presented.

I'll repeat. 4 Mods sacked, 2-3 left of their own accord, posts deleted left, right and centre, over 10 people banned (What I've seen since last night) and infraction points dished out all over the place. All since last night.

Yes, there are always two sides to the story, but this one has a huge lop on it.

A guy i know was porking Handbags bird at the same time Handbag was. He was actually sick when i told him lol. Dont get me wrong it wasnt a 3sum Handbag was porking her at the weekend and at meet ups and this bloke on tuesday and wednesday nights.

The bloke reconds that while he was fucking her she squirted all over a mobile phone on the coffee table and said "ive never done that before". So much for Handbag ay.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Hagbard Celine Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:31 am

(Now's the time to ignore the heckler Rolling Eyes )

we can reach David on Facebook. I'm going to contact him now.
Hagbard Celine
Hagbard Celine

Back to top Go down

Post  strider Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:42 am

Hagbard Celine wrote:(Now's the time to ignore the heckler Rolling Eyes )

we can reach David on Facebook. I'm going to contact him now.

Sean runs that too.
strider
strider

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:43 am

Typical of Droike to mention Ustane in this manner, and he has abused the mother of the owner in this forum as well.
Well trust him to make a noise about Icke and his forum.
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next