Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OH how the mighty have fallen!

2 posters

Go down

OH how the mighty have fallen! Empty OH how the mighty have fallen!

Post  Ciggy Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:30 pm

This bloke was the epic lead guitarist of the garage band I was in as a teenager, "The Sick Puppies". He was a veritable Richard Hell in his day, and now it's come to THIS:

:::::facepalm:::::
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

OH how the mighty have fallen! Empty Re: OH how the mighty have fallen!

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:12 pm

Ciggy wrote:This bloke was the epic lead guitarist of the garage band I was in as a teenager, "The Sick Puppies". He was a veritable Richard Hell in his day, and now it's come to THIS:

::::🤦::::

bet you feel traitored upon,like I did when I found hippies became corpoate CEO's down the line...and pollute the Earth,Hippies are scum (oh,sorry Michael)...isn't Hippy in sales and marketing at one stage too?
Hmmm,suspicious thinking hmm

It's a disease,isn't it?

Oh well,your mate caters for elderly ballrooms,but you joined the miltary,Ciggy,what were you thinking yourself there dude?that's not punk,now remember,I got thrown in at gun-point by my father...and proceeded to manipulate it for my own benefit.Still hated it though...got caught with pot too,but let off by the corporal,in fact,I should've failed the drug test,like I intended,but they let me in twice...fuckin' why???
That is something I'll never know or understand...I smoked pot twice,once for the test,once for the recruit course,twice I intended to fail...but they let me in anyway.That's suspicious too.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:05 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:Oh well,your mate caters for elderly ballrooms,but you joined the miltary,Ciggy,what were you thinking yourself there dude?that's not punk,now remember,I got thrown in at gun-point by my father...and proceeded to manipulate it for my own benefit.Still hated it though...got caught with pot too,but let off by the corporal,in fact,I should've failed the drug test,like I intended,but they let me in twice...fuckin' why???
That is something I'll never know or understand...I smoked pot twice,once for the test,once for the recruit course,twice I intended to fail...but they let me in anyway.That's suspicious too.

I got thrown in by homelessness. The food I was doing without just fine, but going endlessly without a shower was gettin' to me. Bad.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down