Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need AfricaGod instead of OzGod...

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Need AfricaGod instead of OzGod... - Page 3 Empty Re: Need AfricaGod instead of OzGod...

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:34 pm

Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote:No update as of yet, which is somewhat of a good thing--she could be in transit and unable to post.

Now I have another niece who wants to fly to France with me to visit a museum there. It's this one:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-12210665

Truthfully,I never believed harm would come to her,you're to Illuminaughty,you are anointed and the Grand Architect smiles upon you,for your great deeds and mockery of the OzGod... lol!

LOL, I suppose it was worry for worry's sake. She really is like a daughter to me though. Most other nieces I'd shrug and smirk if they were in danger LOL. No, not that extreme, more like a nice polite show of concern and sympathy, but no real worry. The one other niece who's in special status is my daughter's favourite cousin, O.--S. who's in Djerba would be her second-favourite. If O. had been caught in Djerba I probably really would have physically flown there to try to do something to protect her. In fact I did once pay her father a visit when word got out he was beating the girls. "If you call the police they won't arrive on time, and it will only piss me off more and make it worse for you. So you might as well sit down and enjoy this..." No more tales of beatings from O. after that.

Any updates from your niece Ciggy?
Not mainstream stuff,her personal account?She might be tired to do a Facebook at the moment?
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Need AfricaGod instead of OzGod... - Page 3 Empty Re: Need AfricaGod instead of OzGod...

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:17 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:you are anointed and the Grand Architect smiles upon you,for your great deeds and mockery of the OzGod... lol!

Grand Architect Of The Universe...!!!

Goat

Need AfricaGod instead of OzGod... - Page 3 Goatsheadsoup

Rolling Stones Goats Head Soup...!!!

Personally I Reckon The Rolling Stones Died When Brian Jones Drowned...Aged 27...!!!

When I Was In Cheltenham The Other Day,
I Was At Brian Jones Memorial...

Need AfricaGod instead of OzGod... - Page 3 Brianjonesbust

I Went To Visit His Grave At Prestbury,

But Couldn't Find It...

Although I Do Remember From Years Back,

Me And My Mate Went There To Dig It Up So We Could Wear His Psychadelic Suit...

We Fell Asleep On It...!!!

You Gotta Be So Outta Your Head To Pull A Stunt Like That...!!!

Black Magic Or Schlock Rock Fashion...!!!

Brian Would Have Approved...!!!

This Is The Song To Stab Meredith Hunter To At Altamount Festival...!!!

And Also A Loose Connection To A Great Novel...

Need AfricaGod instead of OzGod... - Page 3 Master1e

The Master And Margheuritta...

Basically The Devil At Work In Pre - Revolutionary St Petersburgh (Stalingrad)

And Judea At A Mind Revolution 33 A.D.

which concerns Pontius Pilate's meeting with Yeshua Ha-Nozri (Иешуа га-Ноцри, Jesus the Nazarene), his recognition of an affinity with and spiritual need for him, and his reluctant but resigned and passive handing over of him to those who wanted to kill him.

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
Everybody, Loves Sod..!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:38 pm

...another sound rocker,dead at 27...
They were my first love in music,shortly after the Beatles.
And yeah,they were'nt so good after Brians departure or murder,he drowned,another ritual killing,the death of the King,look it up.
She's a Rainbow,being my all time favourite.
Think it's on Her Satanic Majesties Request,don't quote me,Get your YaYa's out was very fine too.
Citadel,Standing in the Shadows,Stray Cat Blues,Street Fighting Man...still play them regulary.

*keep your Cthulhus to yourself there old son,that and mixed with Goats Head Soup,recipe for a disaster... scared
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:41 pm

...I'll try and find the live version of Sympathy For The Devil,where the band stops and Mick intervenes"brothers and Sisters,chill out"...then goes to admit,with a chuckle,strange things happen when we play this song,
he seemed proud of it too.

jawdrop
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:51 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:...another sound rocker,dead at 27...
They were my first love in music,shortly after the Beatles.
And yeah,they were'nt so good after Brians departure or murder,he drowned,another ritual killing,the death of the King,look it up.
She's a Rainbow,being my all time favourite.
Think it's on Her Satanic Majesties Request,don't quote me,Get your YaYa's out was very fine too.
Citadel,Standing in the Shadows,Stray Cat Blues,Street Fighting Man...still play them regulary.

*keep your Cthulhus to yourself there old son,that and mixed with Goats Head Soup,recipe for a disaster... scared

Brians departure or murder,he drowned,another ritual killing,the death of the King,look it up.

Have a chat with Ronisron over at DIF for all your music related conspiracy topics,a very nice and likeable fellows and a favourite read of mine from there,when not ihn the mood for lunatics like Bob Jones and Curtisrascist and a few others that escape on the spot memory,oh,Steppewar's up there with the best of them too.

Ronisron is Canadian,they're a lovely people and one country I concealed to move to,same climate as Blighty,but uncrowded with enough conveniences and good pot to make it a nice place to live.

thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:04 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:...I'll try and find the live version of Sympathy For The Devil,where the band stops and Mick intervenes"brothers and Sisters,chill out"...then goes to admit,with a chuckle,strange things happen when we play this song,

jawdrop

thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down

Back to top Go down

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:14 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:...I'll try and find the live version of Sympathy For The Devil,where the band stops and Mick intervenes"brothers and Sisters,chill out"...then goes to admit,with a chuckle,strange things happen when we play this song,

jawdrop

Funny Thing,
I Have The Exact Same Thought In My Head,
But I Can't Find Any Reference To This...

Could Have Swore The Chap Got Stabbed To Death During Sympathy To The Devil...!!!

thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:11 pm

Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! wrote:

jawdrop

Funny Thing,

Could Have Swore The Chap Got Stabbed To Death During Sympathy To The Devil...!!!

In my music collection,it's Titled "Sympathy For The Devil - 1968 Different Version,just scouring youtube now.The band played on during Mr Meredith's stabbing,they're scum,The Hells Angels,like all thug bikie Groups,hate them with a passion.Stupid bitch that comes over here,Vicky,was affiliated with them,speed freak mole she was.Hang-on,find them,Hells Angels are'nt to big in Oz,most of them have been taken over by Lebanese gangs but run better quality speed now.I hate the whole scene,to be honest.Back soon...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:19 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:

jawdrop

Funny Thing,

In my music collection,it's Titled "Sympathy For The Devil - 1968 Different Version,just scouring youtube now.The band played on during Mr Meredith's stabbing,they're scum,The Hells Angels,like all thug bikie Groups,hate them with a passion.Stupid bitch that comes over here,Vicky,was affiliated with them,speed freak mole she was.Hang-on,find them,Hells Angels are'nt to big in Oz,most of them have been taken over by Lebanese gangs but run better quality speed now.I hate the whole scene,to be honest.Back soon...

No good,can't even find someone to request uploading it,shame,it's the definitive version in my books,revealed alot of Mick's subliminal urges...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:21 pm

jawdrop

Funny Thing,

He did,unless Glenn A Baker is lying to sell The Rock'N"Roll Encyclopedia... thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:24 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:

jawdrop

Funny Thing,

I Avoid Them Like The Plague,

Lower Dimensional Entities...

If You Do Them A Favour ,You Are Forever Endebted....

Clue...

Don't Do Any Favours Or Running For Them...!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:47 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:

jawdrop

Funny Thing,

I Avoid Them Like The Plague,

Lower Dimensional Entities...

If You Do Them A Favour ,You Are Forever Endebted....

Clue...

Don't Do Any Favours Or Running For Them...!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

...Had that offer,back in 2002,to get rid of the occultist...I never took it,still won't,won't even do it myself.
Evil deeds,or Dirty Deeds,done dort cheap,never pays off,you just put the problem off for another lifetime.
They can be evil all they want,I'll just put up a miserable defence,cause I'm angry about it,but learn't mysteries,that they themselves,even know is true,but to stupid and addicted to turn from.
I owe nobody,except Sam,who had to rub and massage points that made her tired and worn out.My kids for their patience and a few healers that put in some hard yards,the rest can get fucked basically.
I suffered for no reason...I am innocent...more than most,even the healers seen that.Had the worst hand dealt to me,but still around.

Sod,I hate male dog-pack mentality.That goes for footballers,Bikies,mafia,occult groups,inbred families,Masons too (even though a few helped) and Police.They are violent,when you transgress their egos,every single one of them.I loved that Hunter S Thompson turned on the Angels and got beat up,for intervening on another bikie that was beating up his wife,good Man,Hunter S,should've stuck around longer,but understand his
political depression,had that too.
I fight and walk alone,that's why the pricks go me,easy target...while their chicks are looking me over,saying nothing...but never have the guts to intervene for me,like I have done for them,no justice,at all.So,as I get older,I might have to pack heat and don't want too.
I rather run away,not out of cowardice,just so I can relax more,that's all,even if I have to leave my family.She hates the cold and my kids have no hassles here.But I do...and from short-sighted acquaintances from Sam's behalf made it happen,she was never smart with people.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:49 am

Billy Ruben wrote:Any updates from your niece Ciggy?
Not mainstream stuff,her personal account?She might be tired to do a Facebook at the moment?

Nay updates. It's the waiting game now, as she probably is resting it all off back in Paris before posting. One positive sign is that nobody else has posted on that thread either, which means some peeps have probably been texted already saying she's alright.

Edit: another niece wrote on her wall that she saw her on Tahitian Telly (RFO) so that's a good sign she's alive. MSM would report it otherwise.

Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum