Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need AfricaGod instead of OzGod...

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Need AfricaGod instead of OzGod... Empty Need AfricaGod instead of OzGod...

Post  Ciggy Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:40 pm

...one of my Tahitian nieces is stuck there amidst the gunfire (she's an Air France pilot), AfricaGod make them all really really BAD shots, may all bullets miss everything, especially her!

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/world/gunbattles-food-shortages-temper-tunisians-joy-1188755.html

Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Need AfricaGod instead of OzGod... Empty Re: Need AfricaGod instead of OzGod...

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:59 pm

Ciggy wrote:...one of my Tahitian nieces is stuck there amidst the gunfire (she's an Air France pilot), AfricaGod make them all really really BAD shots, may all bullets miss everything, especially her!

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/world/gunbattles-food-shortages-temper-tunisians-joy-1188755.html

and the bloody plane she's piloting.
She's your niece and flies a plane...hmmm,wish we was mates,good ones,but 3 inches too short for the "Mile High Club".
Wish her the best and love from Billy.
She'd be flying an Airbus,320-340.Good plane,as long as it's configured right for landing and take-off.
That model took a missile to the wing in Irag and landed with loss of hydraulics in all three systems.
Please AfricanGod,look favourabley upon Ciggy's niece,who be sweeter than he.

thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:03 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote:...one of my Tahitian nieces is stuck there amidst the gunfire (she's an Air France pilot), AfricaGod make them all really really BAD shots, may all bullets miss everything, especially her!

She's your niece and flies a plane...hmmm,wish we was mates,good ones,but 3 inches too short for the "Mile High Club".

She has a boyfriend, lol.

Billy Ruben wrote:
She'd be flying an Airbus,320-340.Good plane,as long as it's configured right for landing and take-off.
That model took a missile to the wing in Irag and landed with loss of hydraulics in all three systems.

thumbs up

Amen-Ra. She posted on Facebook she could hear the gunfire getting closer, nay good that. I told her to get the FOOK outta there, by whatever means. On Saturday she was joking about running low on alcohol, and now there's no more joking.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:15 pm

Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

Billy Ruben wrote:

thumbs up

Amen-Ra. She posted on Facebook she could hear the gunfire getting closer, nay good that. I told her to get the FOOK outta there, by whatever means. On Saturday she was joking about running low on alcohol, and now there's no more joking.

I did suspect,aye,I knew,just fishing lol!

She could steal a Cessna,fly to the next airport,or gas up the Airbus,and go....But for Amen-Ra's sake,and I mean it,don't drink the swill,use it for molotov payback,burn those rebel gang-pricks dead,she's a white girl Ciggy,great plunder indeed for rebel scum,they won't wear frangers in the group gangbang,or at least,if there's no hope,blow the airbus up with her in it and take out the nearby village.If you got to go down,take out as many pricks with you,even women and children too,show 'em wot ya made of,luv...Best wishes to niece and Love,Billy

thumbs up cheers
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:17 pm

Well not quite white.

S. and her boyfriend:
Need AfricaGod instead of OzGod... N619344602_2077860_4828

In uniform (left):
Need AfricaGod instead of OzGod... 6819_154775884602_619344602_3693329_5935467_n

Visualize PEACE and CALM in Djerba... immediately!
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:54 pm

Visualize PEACE and CALM in Djerba... immediately!

Oh Amen-Ra,with a cat,I worship thee,please refuel the jumbo,and free niece of Ciggy...your humble servant,Billy.

(Or at least get some space-chicks to deliver some Bud-Light),not to strong,for flying escapee

thumbs up For Ciggies Niece

cthulhu invoke Cthulhu for rebel failure... thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:59 pm

can't you call in a few favours from your military mates,an air-strike,smart-bombs,or at least you parachute in with a couple of Southern reservist and go to town on these mothers?...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:01 pm

I'll volunteer,and if I survive,maybe I could keep some of the equipment,let the military know,I have a bit of a background meself your honour...

* had considered the French Foreign Legion ya know!!!Got nothing better to do.Payed for tourism to boot...f*ck yeah!

They should be called in,by now you know,they're based in Africa,somewhere,so not all is lost Ciggy,you just won't hear about the deployment till after it happens.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:32 am

You don't want the Legion, trust me on that.

Update is her evac flight out leaves Thursday. Also she's with a mate of hers from Blighty who's former SAS so I'm not as mental with worry as I was last night. She's like a daughter to me and I was ready to kiss Cthulhu's arse to make all ammo in Djerba completely disappear. I'll even say nice things about the French government if they don't cock up this evacuation and bring extra RIMAP.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:31 am

Ciggy wrote:You don't want the Legion, trust me on that.

Update is her evac flight out leaves Thursday. Also she's with a mate of hers from Blighty who's former SAS so I'm not as mental with worry as I was last night. She's like a daughter to me and I was ready to kiss Cthulhu's arse to make all ammo in Djerba completely disappear. I'll even say nice things about the French government if they don't cock up this evacuation and bring extra RIMAP.

Yeah,I knew you were worried,tried to cheer you up a bit with mindless humour.Did'nt come off to good.It's not the first time an Air France Jet has been taken hostage neither.You know that though.They were lucky last time.Her Blighty mate is SAS or former,good show,I think the cockpit in dangerous countries,the pilots are armed and trained,don't quote me on that.She looks to nice to pull the trigger though.
Hope it goes well,but Thursday is a long way away,under those conditions.What God does the rebels aspire to,not an Allah one?You know why,many virgins in the afterlife.Just want to see what resolve they have.
I have'nt got their (rebels) pictures for on-line curses,so Cthulhu it is.
...May the best outcome for all happen Ciggy.Even hope the rebels throw in the towel,not" Kumbaya my lord" style around the fire,but just come to their senses.I'll check out the spot with Google later.
Wish they had LSD/Marijuana aerated drug bombs,put them out the equation real quick,but niece would'nt be able to fly out of there.Being whacked and all.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:56 am

Billy Ruben wrote:

Yeah,I knew you were worried,tried to cheer you up a bit with mindless humour.Did'nt come off to good.It's not the first time an Air France Jet has been taken hostage neither.You know that though.They were lucky last time.

She's not in the plane, nor a hostage, not directly: she's in a flat in a neighbourhood where she can hear gunfire from the unrest there. It's gotten bad enough the Frenchies are starting evacuations but there are 22,000 French expats there so it can't be all at once. I would have thought being a pilot would make her an essential part of the evacuation, you know, help fly some of the flights out, but that's Frenchies for ya, not always thinking with the right head.

Billy Ruben wrote:
Her Blighty mate is SAS or former,good show,I think the cockpit in dangerous countries,the pilots are armed and trained,don't quote me on that.She looks to nice to pull the trigger though.

She won't even kill insects. When she finds them in her flat she bottles them and takes 'em outside for release. The Blighty mate is more handy with a gun than I am--he's also a pilot and I happen to know he keeps an Uzi with him on the flight deck there. Frangible rounds (just like anti-hijacking crews use). I pity the first 50 or so of any thugs that make a play for anyone he's protecting. I have nay doubt he's strapped with something lethal in the flat there in Djerba. Although when it gets into the hundreds ammo becomes an issue, like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c75TMc9pMsA

Billy Ruben wrote:
Hope it goes well,but Thursday is a long way away,under those conditions.What God does the rebels aspire to,not an Allah one?You know why,many virgins in the afterlife.Just want to see what resolve they have.

You know those ragheads, for some of 'em it's virgin boys they're hoping for. One of these days the loomies'll get wise and just neutron bomb the lot of 'em, finish the job Hitler started on their pseudo-jewish cousins. That's for the loomies' own good there, they canna have a satanic utopia with that rabble festering in the world. This isn't really so much against Islam as it is the culture of vermin that pretended to convert to it. If they were real Muslims they'd be something resembling human.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:08 am

Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

Yeah,I knew you were worried,tried to cheer you up a bit with mindless humour.Did'nt come off to good.It's not the first time an Air France Jet has been taken hostage neither.You know that though.They were lucky last time.

She's not in the plane, nor a hostage, not directly: she's in a flat in a neighbourhood where she can hear gunfire from the unrest there. It's gotten bad enough the Frenchies are starting evacuations but there are 22,000 French expats there so it can't be all at once. I would have thought being a pilot would make her an essential part of the evacuation, you know, help fly some of the flights out, but that's Frenchies for ya, not always thinking with the right head.

Billy Ruben wrote:
Her Blighty mate is SAS or former,good show,I think the cockpit in dangerous countries,the pilots are armed and trained,don't quote me on that.She looks to nice to pull the trigger though.

She won't even kill insects. When she finds them in her flat she bottles them and takes 'em outside for release. The Blighty mate is more handy with a gun than I am--he's also a pilot and I happen to know he keeps an Uzi with him on the flight deck there. Frangible rounds (just like anti-hijacking crews use). I pity the first 50 or so of any thugs that make a play for anyone he's protecting. I have nay doubt he's strapped with something lethal in the flat there in Djerba. Although when it gets into the hundreds ammo becomes an issue, like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c75TMc9pMsA

Billy Ruben wrote:

You know those ragheads, for some of 'em it's virgin boys they're hoping for. One of these days the loomies'll get wise and just neutron bomb the lot of 'em, finish the job Hitler started on their pseudo-jewish cousins. That's for the loomies' own good there, they canna have a satanic utopia with that rabble festering in the world. This isn't really so much against Islam as it is the culture of vermin that pretended to convert to it. If they were real Muslims they'd be something resembling human.

See,here I am,visualising she's at an airport under suppressing fire,just hoping she's alright and the Airbus isn't riddled.If they punture the outer skin,she can only fly to 8,000-9,000 feet and use more fuel cause she can't access the jet-stream.I'd fly out ex-pats,post haste and fly in troops,to send a clear message.Uzi's ok,for confined areas,but prefer assautl rifles for 300metre+ targets.FN-FAL or SLR-L1A1 was always a fave of mine.Quick and easy disassembled.
Yes,I had a friend whose father was a merchant sea-man,in an arab port.He said the local arabs common saying was"girls are for making babies,but boys are for joy".Glad we think a like,I've always been partial to Neutron Bombs than Nukes,it just makes sense,you can move right on in.Pity the poor innocents,but culture can poison a whole peoples attitudes.Back in 30mins...something I gotta do.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:09 am

Beeb is acting like this is a minor fooking disagreement over how many sugars to put in fooking tea.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-12215808

Silly bastards there is... GUNFIRE... what part of that are they reporting? Feck awl.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  C!ggy Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:27 am

Things really are getting bad, natural disasters happening all over the world, economic hardship happening all over the world, civil unrest happening all over the world, but still not a sign of J.C, where the devil is he.
C!ggy
C!ggy

http://etsogod.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:43 am

Billy Ruben wrote:I'd fly out ex-pats,post haste and fly in troops,to send a clear message.

On further research, the French government's original plan was to evac all their expats there yesterday, but there have been delays. To be "diplomatic" they're starting with the expats from other countries: Blightystan, Yankistan, etc., which started over the weekend but there have been delays in that, which in turn delayed their work evacuating their own Frenchies. Fook that, I say, this is NOT the time for them to be uncharacteristically diplomatic. Let the yanks evac the yanks, etc. As a yank I say: fook the yanks, get the French out of there, especially Air France crews.

Billy Ruben wrote:
Uzi's ok,for confined areas,but prefer assautl rifles for 300metre+ targets.FN-FAL or SLR-L1A1 was always a fave of mine.Quick and easy disassembled.

I never was impressed by Belgian ammo. In the tropics it had an uncomfortably high misfire rate. In fact one of those misfires saved my life, in Colombia. I opted not to confiscate that weapon after I slotted its owner. Let the next guerrilla pick it up and play roulette wif it.

In close quarters for me nothing beats a HK MP-5 (A3 for sliding stock), but that's considered old skool these days. Now they have a newfangled full-auto shotgun for room clearing or in hostage situations they're starting to use more .40 calibre long pistols with a three-shot-burst setting. I dinna know the designation for that, used to be classified but probably not anymore. Although I don't see any show off vids of it in the youtubesphere.

When I myself was on an anti-hijacking crew I was demolitions, so my basic load was mostly C4 and detonation cord, but in addition to my standard issue M9 (which was shite) I kept a Smith & Wesson .45 M&P, which was a nice model for ambidextrous shooting--lots of angles on a plane not always lending themselves to right-handed shots. That was my primary sidearm in Colombia where the team leads weren't so anal about basic load (backup was a Sig 229), primary weapon was M16A2 as it was a FARP crew (Forward Area Refueling Point).

The most frequent crew I was on in my Special Ops days, though, was CMRT (Combat Materiel Recovery Team), and for that I was back to M9 as basic load, with M&P backup.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:23 am

Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:I'd fly out ex-pats,post haste and fly in troops,to send a clear message.

On further research, the French government's original plan was to evac all their expats there yesterday, but there have been delays. To be "diplomatic" they're starting with the expats from other countries: Blightystan, Yankistan, etc., which started over the weekend but there have been delays in that, which in turn delayed their work evacuating their own Frenchies. Fook that, I say, this is NOT the time for them to be uncharacteristically diplomatic. Let the yanks evac the yanks, etc. As a yank I say: fook the yanks, get the French out of there, especially Air France crews.

Billy Ruben wrote:
Uzi's ok,for confined areas,but prefer assautl rifles for 300metre+ targets.FN-FAL or SLR-L1A1 was always a fave of mine.Quick and easy disassembled.

I never was impressed by Belgian ammo. In the tropics it had an uncomfortably high misfire rate. In fact one of those misfires saved my life, in Colombia. I opted not to confiscate that weapon after I slotted its owner. Let the next guerrilla pick it up and play roulette wif it.

In close quarters for me nothing beats a HK MP-5 (A3 for sliding stock), but that's considered old skool these days. Now they have a newfangled full-auto shotgun for room clearing or in hostage situations they're starting to use more .40 calibre long pistols with a three-shot-burst setting. I dinna know the designation for that, used to be classified but probably not anymore. Although I don't see any show off vids of it in the youtubesphere.

When I myself was on an anti-hijacking crew I was demolitions, so my basic load was mostly C4 and detonation cord, but in addition to my standard issue M9 (which was shite) I kept a Smith & Wesson .45 M&P, which was a nice model for ambidextrous shooting--lots of angles on a plane not always lending themselves to right-handed shots. That was my primary sidearm in Colombia where the team leads weren't so anal about basic load (backup was a Sig 229), primary weapon was M16A2 as it was a FARP crew (Forward Area Refueling Point).

The most frequent crew I was on in my Special Ops days, though, was CMRT (Combat Materiel Recovery Team), and for that I was back to M9 as basic load, with M&P backup.

well,yeah,The Yanks have the logistics to accomplish such a feat,even if if you have to use c-130 troop carriers,or hire a few American Airline Boeings.The BBC playing this down,when they sensationalize everything else,is very telling,very scarey and I'm sorry to raise that point.This is starting to appear as a manufactured incident.Is there any resources the Yank,Blighty and French governments trying to achieve there,or influence
and social engineering acts to be enacted upon?You know,sacrifice a few civies for Hegallian dialect,Problem, Reaction,Solution...no,Icke did'nt invent the phrase,he just borrowed it and forgot to drop the credit in the bibliography.

never was impressed by Belgian ammo. In the tropics it had an uncomfortably high misfire rate. In fact one of those misfires saved my life, in Colombia. I opted not to confiscate that weapon after I slotted its owner. Let the next guerrilla pick it up and play roulette wif it.
...7.62mm,don't underestimate it,seen a 44 gallon drum full of water,lifted 12 foot in the air,before it turned itself inside out.Yes,they're very prone to gas stoppages,but was using worn out crap from the Vitenam War in the reserves.I like them,cause I was used to them9mm Browning,f*ck,ration biscuits hurled were more effective counter measures against personelle.You amaze me you do,seen life like no other,I rather be a softy,pot peace and love and all that,but they train people like you to clean up the fall-out of their shitty foreign policies.I'm more like your niece,save insects and all that,but a target of some very bad guys,so
yeah,I need weapons and ammo,cause I want to do the right thing and law enforcement seem to play devils advocate than do their job.I don't want to be murdered Ciggy,or used by the pigs,to be killed off,and they get promotion for a crime they fostered in the first place.
...You're strong Ciggy and understand your cynism with life and people,hard to have a heart of gold,or just a good one,when you've seen and experienced,life through your eyes.I'd cry into my shirt...to be honest.
Cheers to your bravery and honesty in talking about this,thankyou.

thumbs up cheers
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:28 am

Ciggy:
In close quarters for me nothing beats a HK MP-5 (A3 for sliding stock), but that's considered old skool these days

I would'nt knock it back...prefer that to an Ak-47,for home invasions.Although,the Ak,is very reliable and accurate,rugged,can be immersed in water and still fire...and ammo,probably more available.I was seeking one in a bar in Carrington 10 years ago,looking for Russian merchant sea-man,but was treated with suspicion,lucky to walk out of there.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:55 am

Billy Ruben wrote:The BBC playing this down,when they sensationalize everything else,is very telling,very scarey and I'm sorry to raise that point.This is starting to appear as a manufactured incident.Is there any resources the Yank,Blighty and French governments trying to achieve there,or influence
and social engineering acts to be enacted upon?You know,sacrifice a few civies for Hegallian dialect,Problem, Reaction,Solution...no,Icke did'nt invent the phrase,he just borrowed it and forgot to drop the credit in the bibliography.

The new government appears to be friendly to the international banksters, as opposed to the local strongmen who ran Tunisian before who weren't. The Beeb is characterizing the local strong-men in the most negative possible terms, a high tip that they were anti-NWO. Well to the discredit of the anti-NWO strongmen, they're stirring up a ruckus against the new obvious NWO puppet, and yes, it's likely the intelligence agencies have their straw men in place to make sure that the most violent, terroristic, antihuman possible acts get committed in order to set the stage for a "Peacekeeping" action there (and a nice tidy purge of the anti-NWO local mafia, not so say they are "good guys" in any way, but you know the type--just not team players). So what I'm hoping most of all is that the western intelligence goons wanting to false flag atrocities and give an excuse for an invasion, will be doing it in some other part of Djerba, or preferably still, some other city in Tunisia altogether. Let them play their games with Silvio Berlusconi's relatives or whatever. He's done enough to embarrass them, let him feel some pain for once.

Billy Ruben wrote:
never was impressed by Belgian ammo. In the tropics it had an uncomfortably high misfire rate. In fact one of those misfires saved my life, in Colombia. I opted not to confiscate that weapon after I slotted its owner. Let the next guerrilla pick it up and play roulette wif it.
...7.62mm,don't underestimate it,seen a 44 gallon drum full of water,lifted 12 foot in the air,before it turned itself inside out.

7.62 is great under certain conditions, and as long as the ammo ain't Belgian. Russian AKs have shorter effective ranges than 5.56 but on city streets they work a treat. And the Russian ammo, soak it at the bottom of the Thames and gift it with Hagbard's orgonite all you want, it'll still fire. Most important aspect of any gun is the ammo.

Billy Ruben wrote:
I rather be a softy,pot peace and love and all that,but they train people like you to clean up the fall-out of their shitty foreign policies.

A job's a job. I got out of it after 2 years because I got tired of being covered in some sort of nasty shite going home every time, with my daughter (who was a little toddler back then) afraid to even look at me, as I resembled something out of a horror film. Hydraulic fluid looks like blood so even if I wasn't coming back from a fight, just doing a brake change on a C-130 made it look as if I did. She'd run toward me shouting "Daddy, daddy!" in excitement and then see one look of me, and then turn the other way and run. That dinna feel excellent, by any means.

Billy Ruben wrote:
I'm more like your niece,save insects and all that,but a target of some very bad guys,so
yeah,I need weapons and ammo,cause I want to do the right thing and law enforcement seem to play devils advocate than do their job.I don't want to be murdered Ciggy,or used by the pigs,to be killed off,and they get promotion for a crime they fostered in the first place.

Weapons and ammo might be one of the things they're trying to entrap you with. No, just stay clean but wary, get into public settings more, places where there can be witnesses, and security camera footage. Bright lights are a deterrent when two-legged demons are plotting skullduggery. Switch up your routines too, so that they can't predict where you'll be at a given time, or what you'll have at-hand.

Long term if these local enemies are really that dangerous, you'll need to leave.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:56 am

Billy Ruben wrote:Ciggy:
In close quarters for me nothing beats a HK MP-5 (A3 for sliding stock), but that's considered old skool these days

I would'nt knock it back...prefer that to an Ak-47,for home invasions.Although,the Ak,is very reliable and accurate,rugged,can be immersed in water and still fire...and ammo,probably more available.I was seeking one in a bar in Carrington 10 years ago,looking for Russian merchant sea-man,but was treated with suspicion,lucky to walk out of there.

Russians only deal through people they know, and preferably people whose family back home in Russia they know. As "insurance".
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:35 pm

Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:The BBC playing this down,when they sensationalize everything else,is very telling,very scarey and I'm sorry to raise that point.This is starting to appear as a manufactured incident.Is there any resources the Yank,Blighty and French governments trying to achieve there,or influence

The new government appears to be friendly to the international banksters, as opposed to the local strongmen who ran Tunisian before who weren't. The Beeb is characterizing the local strong-men in the most negative possible terms, a high tip that they were anti-NWO. Well to the discredit of the anti-NWO strongmen, they're stirring up a ruckus against the new obvious NWO puppet, and yes, it's likely the intelligence agencies have their straw men in place to make sure that the most violent, terroristic, antihuman possible acts get committed in order to set the stage for a "Peacekeeping" action there (and a nice tidy purge of the anti-NWO local mafia, not so say they are "good guys" in any way, but you know the type--just not team players). So what I'm hoping most of all is that the western intelligence goons wanting to false flag atrocities and give an excuse for an invasion, will be doing it in some other part of Djerba, or preferably still, some other city in Tunisia altogether. Let them play their games with Silvio Berlusconi's relatives or whatever. He's done enough to embarrass them, let him feel some pain for once.

Billy Ruben wrote:
...7.62mm,don't underestimate it,seen a 44 gallon drum full of water,lifted 12 foot in the air,before it turned itself inside out.

7.62 is great under certain conditions, and as long as the ammo ain't Belgian. Russian AKs have shorter effective ranges than 5.56 but on city streets they work a treat. And the Russian ammo, soak it at the bottom of the Thames and gift it with Hagbard's orgonite all you want, it'll still fire. Most important aspect of any gun is the ammo.

Billy Ruben wrote:
I rather be a softy,pot peace and love and all that,but they train people like you to clean up the fall-out of their shitty foreign policies.

A job's a job. I got out of it after 2 years because I got tired of being covered in some sort of nasty shite going home every time, with my daughter (who was a little toddler back then) afraid to even look at me, as I resembled something out of a horror film. Hydraulic fluid looks like blood so even if I wasn't coming back from a fight, just doing a brake change on a C-130 made it look as if I did. She'd run toward me shouting "Daddy, daddy!" in excitement and then see one look of me, and then turn the other way and run. That dinna feel excellent, by any means.

Billy Ruben wrote:
I'm more like your niece,save insects and all that,but a target of some very bad guys,so

Weapons and ammo might be one of the things they're trying to entrap you with. No, just stay clean but wary, get into public settings more, places where there can be witnesses, and security camera footage. Bright lights are a deterrent when two-legged demons are plotting skullduggery. Switch up your routines too, so that they can't predict where you'll be at a given time, or what you'll have at-hand.

Long term if these local enemies are really that dangerous, you'll need to leave.

Good post,all of it.this however

it's more than just the locals,it's other enemy camps taking advantage of the new situations.They have'nt made their move for years,cause I proved myself,as a person who won't just sit there and take it,I did molotov a house in broad daylight.Whilst people looked on.That was just a warning,to show I have the balls.On another occassion,back in 2002,mercedes AJQ 62M,fired a rifle at me before the molotov incident, witnessed by friends in Cracknell Lane Maitland,as I was about to jump the paddock fence to score pot.I did'nt even bother with the police back then,they were in on it.
So yeah,my search for guns and ammo,will not be ceased.
...here's what I did'nt report the other night in Taree Ciggy.I got followed by a white small car.Up and down three differing streets.I got to the CCC,where Woolworths is,it drove past,u-turned quickly,and drove slowly by,I watched the shop front reflection of Subways and the glass sliding doors for the car,that lined me up,back to it,I spun on the spot and locked eyes with the female passenger,late 30's,male driver,similar age,
instead of a gun,was a new type video camera.I opened my chest before I realised what she had to take the shot,I did'nt run,I stayed glued to the spot,locking on her third eye,to Earth bound my soul and launch and wedge myself within her brain...and rot her out slow and painfully.That's the kind of enemy I am.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:06 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:it's more than just the locals,it's other enemy camps taking advantage of the new situations.They have'nt made their move for years,cause I proved myself,as a person who won't just sit there and take it,I did molotov a house in broad daylight.Whilst people looked on.That was just a warning,to show I have the balls.On another occassion,back in 2002,mercedes AJQ 62M,fired a rifle at me before the molotov incident, witnessed by friends in Cracknell Lane Maitland,as I was about to jump the paddock fence to score pot.I did'nt even bother with the police back then,they were in on it.
...here's what I did'nt report the other night in Taree Ciggy.I got followed by a white small car.Up and down three differing streets.I got to the CCC,where Woolworths is,it drove past,u-turned quickly,and drove slowly by,I watched the shop front reflection of Subways and the glass sliding doors for the car,that lined me up,back to it,I spun on the spot and locked eyes with the female passenger,late 30's,male driver,similar age,
instead of a gun,was a new type video camera.I opened my chest before I realised what she had to take the shot,I did'nt run,I stayed glued to the spot,locking on her third eye,to Earth bound my soul and launch and wedge myself within her brain...and rot her out slow and painfully.That's the kind of enemy I am.

You sure it weren't simple tourists, filming as they drove 'round? Wouldn't want unnecessary collateral damage to be done via ancient Kosher Kanaka spells of the Gooreenggai, on a case o' mistaken identity.

See, if they know you have the balls, they're hoping to turn that strength into a weakness, gaslight you into doing another mollycock incident or opening fire on random tourists as it all gets recorded on video. Then they've "got" you. Whatever you have built your reputation on, right now is the time to do something different.

But if you DO go all out, guns blazing... make yer way to Bougainville and pretend to be a Christard type of Kosher Kanaka. You can hang low there.

Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:25 pm

Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:it's more than just the locals,it's other enemy camps taking advantage of the new situations.They have'nt made their move for years,cause I proved myself,as a person who won't just sit there and take it,I did molotov a house in broad daylight.Whilst people looked on.That was just a warning,to show I have the balls.On another occassion,back in 2002,mercedes AJQ 62M,fired a rifle at me before the molotov incident, witnessed by friends in Cracknell Lane Maitland,as I was about to jump the paddock fence to score pot.I did'nt even bother with the police back then,they were in on it.

You sure it weren't simple tourists, filming as they drove 'round? Wouldn't want unnecessary collateral damage to be done via ancient Kosher Kanaka spells of the Gooreenggai, on a case o' mistaken identity.

See, if they know you have the balls, they're hoping to turn that strength into a weakness, gaslight you into doing another mollycock incident or opening fire on random tourists as it all gets recorded on video. Then they've "got" you. Whatever you have built your reputation on, right now is the time to do something different.

But if you DO go all out, guns blazing... make yer way to Bougainville and pretend to be a Christard type of Kosher Kanaka. You can hang low there.

...If I was trigger happy,there'd be scores dead by now Ciggy,I ain't.I know what to look for,it was'nt tourist,it's the energetic vibrations,she did'nt turn away when I glared either,I'm a very scarey customer pissed off,she did'nt even flinch.Not even get startled,even the big toughies around town think twice,cause I project black energies on the spot.They're weak spiritually,they can feel it.I'm good at it too.
Nah,mate,if I was a looney,or psychological victim,some innocent would've copped it years ago.Last year was probably the closest to making mistakes.Constable H,said I could defend myself anyway I see fit,I shot back instantly,"Good I'll electrify the front security door",both their jaws dropped at the shock and genius of it.But they did'nt say I could'nt.They know about my occult buddies,cause I attacked them and blamed them,if they did something about it 10 years ago,this would'nt be happening now,hey Ingram?!.I upset big Busteed last week,the psychic attacks have been intense since then,I have'nt cracked and see Tintin everywhere,have I now.
But yeah,something different,that's why I joined a stoners site,gain trust and travel the country,looking for that perfect weed.Then,move there...I wanted a country setting for out door growing,S wants convenience.30 kms out of town isn't much to ask for?
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:28 pm

anyway,forget me,what's the update on Niece's Facebook???

things settling down or stepped up...give us an update sir...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:12 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:anyway,forget me,what's the update on Niece's Facebook???

things settling down or stepped up...give us an update sir...

Niece is still hunkered down in her flat. She's hearing helicopters more now, which to me smells of gov't crackdown.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:21 pm

Billy
it's more than just the locals,it's other enemy camps taking advantage of the new situations.They have'nt made their move for years,cause I proved myself,as a person who won't just sit there and take it,I did molotov a house in broad daylight.Whilst people looked on.That was just a warning,to show I have the balls.On another occassion,back in 2002,mercedes AJQ 62M,fired a rifle at me before the molotov incident, witnessed by friends in Cracknell Lane Maitland,as I was about to jump the paddock fence to score pot.I did'nt even bother with the police back then,they were in on it.

instead of a gun,was a new type video camera.I opened my chest before I realised what she had to take the shot,I did'nt run,I stayed glued to the spot
,locking on her third eye,to Earth bound my soul and launch and wedge myself within her brain...and rot her out slow and painfully.That's the kind of enemy I am.

...that was 9:30pm,shop shuts at 10pm.I took my time,got veges,Choc Hot Cross Buns,mineral water,some limes,ciggies.
Went back out,it's 9:55pm,chatted with the Redhead girl,she likes older lovers,got a grampa thing going that one.I get out the front,they're parked in the first space,after the Taxi Rank,I shoot across the road,down the footpath at the UNE building,they quickly start up,hit the roundabout left at Albert street,I duck as they race off,to head me off at Coles carpark,I'm in black for these reasons,cut back down the side carpark at blooms florist,hug the shadow edges from trees on the footpath,cut diagonal at the Highschool and keep within the treeline and shadows.Next time,I take the Super-cheap bag,it's black,to do shopping,the pale grey plastic ones of Woolworths,stand out a bit.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum