Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need AfricaGod instead of OzGod...

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Need AfricaGod instead of OzGod... - Page 2 Empty Re: Need AfricaGod instead of OzGod...

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:24 pm

Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:anyway,forget me,what's the update on Niece's Facebook???

things settling down or stepped up...give us an update sir...

Niece is still hunkered down in her flat. She's hearing helicopters more now, which to me smells of gov't crackdown.

that's great news,50 calibre mounted dragons (gattling mounted machine guns) will give those pesky rebels second thoughts peering out.Excellent,once they clear the foreigners,then the rebels can have a go...I'd probably support them,if it was'nt for innocent tourist.It's a sticky situation Ciggy.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Need AfricaGod instead of OzGod... - Page 2 Empty Re: Need AfricaGod instead of OzGod...

Post  Ciggy Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:40 pm

They can neutron the place once niece is gone.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:45 pm

Ciggy wrote:They can neutron the place once niece is gone.
I take it you feel strongly about it....
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:49 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:

I do now. A country puts her in danger at their own peril, with imaginary bombs like mine.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:52 pm

Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

I do now. A country puts her in danger at their own peril, with imaginary bombs like mine.

lol!

She'll be good,what's she been saying on Facebook?She's bored with no booze,she can't even go duty free shopping...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:57 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

lol!

She'll be good,what's she been saying on Facebook?She's bored with no booze,she can't even go duty free shopping...

No updates since the mention of helicopters, but she does this sort of thing: she'll go many hours saying nothing, people post on her wall that they're worried, and then she gives another update. I've started to look more at the news, see if there are indications of change in the situation.

Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:00 am

Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

lol!

No updates since the mention of helicopters, but she does this sort of thing: she'll go many hours saying nothing, people post on her wall that they're worried, and then she gives another update. I've started to look more at the news, see if there are indications of change in the situation.

well,just don't listen to Lilly's interpretation of the news,nor Tintin's,he'll just find a heap of numbers and match them to dates and various events...the mind just goes into a twilighty zoney thing...F*ck,thunder storm
CYA...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:24 am

One big fortunate thing is that the tension has nothing to do with foreign expats there, but is all Tunisian-on-Tunisian. It's also fortunate that the general law and order has not totally broken down. The gun-battles appear to all be militias loyal to the previous government making attacks on the main offices of the new government. If that situation holds she should be in a reasonably good situation to hold out for tomorrow's evacuation. I'm trying not to think about false flag business at the mo...

Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:33 am

Ciggy wrote:One big fortunate thing is that the tension has nothing to do with foreign expats there, but is all Tunisian-on-Tunisian. It's also fortunate that the general law and order has not totally broken down. The gun-battles appear to all be militias loyal to the previous government making attacks on the main offices of the new government. If that situation holds she should be in a reasonably good situation to hold out for tomorrow's evacuation. I'm trying not to think about false flag business at the mo...

well,why don't someone give them a place to fight it out instead of near the city or airport,they wipe each other out and you don't have to neutron bomb the place.Everybodies happy... cheers
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:36 am

So far that place is mostly the Presidential Palace in Carthage. Carthago Delenda Est, as they say.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:39 am

Ciggy wrote:So far that place is mostly the Presidential Palace in Carthage. Carthago Delenda Est, as they say.

cool the stage for urban warfare,I was kind of suggesting a football field,but that's much more interesting.Tie them up longer and niece and company fly away...all good sir.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:40 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote:So far that place is mostly the Presidential Palace in Carthage. Carthago Delenda Est, as they say.

cool the stage for urban warfare,I was kind of suggesting a football field,but that's much more interesting.Tie them up longer and niece and company fly away...all good sir.

I would've just used LSD bombs of the 1960's...to paranoid and incompetent to fight your way out of a wet paper bag...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:56 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

I would've just used LSD bombs of the 1960's...to paranoid and incompetent to fight your way out of a wet paper bag...

LSD bombs are still in the inventory of the U.S. military. Their military designation is "BZ".
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:17 am

Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

LSD bombs are still in the inventory of the U.S. military. Their military designation is "BZ".

Taree is full of insurgency,rag heads dressed as hillbilly inbreds,order strike now,CBD and surrounding streets,Billy appreciates,Billy has no money to score...

wave Oye,over here... lol!
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:51 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

Taree is full of insurgency,rag heads dressed as hillbilly inbreds,order strike now,CBD and surrounding streets,Billy appreciates,Billy has no money to score...

If I had airstrike ordering authority and a greenlight via Rules of Engagement, your wish would be the USAF's command. Sadly, I'm a civilian, and even when I were military I would have had to prove your Bogan friends were shooting at us. And we wouldn't have been in OzTrailer to begin with, assigned as we were to help the Colombian Army with their little FARC squabbles (under cover of some sort of a "drug war").

The thing you really want though, if you want to see a large mass of armed men disappear into a red haze of vapourized blood and tissue, is to order up a strike from an AC-130U from 10,000 feet. It elevates massive death and destruction to a high art form: automatic 105mm cannon, twin automatic 40mm cannon, and 20mm gatling guns, like a meteor shower of lead and HE--computer calculated to deposit one round into every 6 inch square of a football field of area in about 10 seconds.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:56 am

Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

If I had airstrike ordering authority and a greenlight via Rules of Engagement, your wish would be the USAF's command. Sadly, I'm a civilian, and even when I were military I would have had to prove your Bogan friends were shooting at us. And we wouldn't have been in OzTrailer to begin with, assigned as we were to help the Colombian Army with their little FARC squabbles (under cover of some sort of a "drug war").

The thing you really want though, if you want to see a large mass of armed men disappear into a red haze of vapourized blood and tissue, is to order up a strike from an AC-130U from 10,000 feet. It elevates massive death and destruction to a high art form: automatic 105mm cannon, twin automatic 40mm cannon, and 20mm gatling guns, like a meteor shower of lead and HE.

The thing you really want though, if you want to see a large mass of armed men disappear into a red haze of vapourized blood and tissue, is to order up a strike from an AC-130U from 10,000 feet. It elevates massive death and destruction to a high art form: automatic 105mm cannon, twin automatic 40mm cannon, and 20mm gatling guns, like a meteor shower of lead and HE.

F*ck me dead...*note to self* do not piss of US military.

If I had airstrike ordering authority and a greenlight via Rules of Engagement, your wish would be the USAF's command. Sadly, I'm a civilian, and even when I were military
I would have had to prove your Bogan friends were shooting at us

...You could ask Airforce one to circle Taree and I can take shots at it with a BB-Gun lmao
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:05 am

Come to think of it, in OzTrailer the USAF would be asking the OzTrailer authorities permission to vapourize bogans, even if they were being shot at. Commonwealth courtesy, as it were. (Yes, USA is part of the Commonwealth--as of about 1898, although they found it best not to make a public announcement of it!)
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:22 am

Ciggy wrote:Come to think of it, in OzTrailer the USAF would be asking the OzTrailer authorities permission to vapourize bogans, even if they were being shot at. Commonwealth courtesy, as it were. (Yes, USA is part of the Commonwealth--as of about 1898, although they found it best not to make a public announcement of it!)

shit,secret executive orders revealed,becareful,OzGod frowns upon thee,but while you're about it,Neutron Bomb Wingham,completely,I'll stir false flag insurgency in town,and surgically remove a few strips of the CBD streets and the Schizoids across the road,I'll just abduct the abused 6 year old daughter,then free to commence the bombing.

All good sir thumbs up

*Wingham's got wanna be occultist.They've been hanging around,looking for this Thelyran c*nt,so I hear...Street level Goths with bad attitudes,that's about it,But they had a Brunette Furry in tow though,she's a pussy cat,that got me going...unless,she's the lure,OH NO!!!! scared
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:41 am

Yeh get the 6 /o outta there before the occultists Madeleine her, bombing or no bombing.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:04 pm

Ciggy wrote:Yeh get the 6 /o outta there before the occultists Madeleine her, bombing or no bombing.

Only hours to go before niece's flying away...that'll take the pressure of her,all concerned on the ground and your good self.It was good to see you worried and concerned for others Ciggy,sorry,but you look human,than ultra-cool Reptile for once.Be pleased,your soul,although slightly darkened,is worth redeeming.That,and your daughter made you feel horrible being covered in brake fluid,those awful experiences,bring people back to ground level,I like you showing that,really do.Sometimes,so pumped up,violent,then an act of beauty,brings myself tearfully to my knees,I thank whatever it is,that I'm not consumed after all...it's a good thing.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:26 am

No update as of yet, which is somewhat of a good thing--she could be in transit and unable to post.

Now I have another niece who wants to fly to France with me to visit a museum there. It's this one:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-12210665
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:37 am

Ciggy wrote:No update as of yet, which is somewhat of a good thing--she could be in transit and unable to post.

Now I have another niece who wants to fly to France with me to visit a museum there. It's this one:

Truthfully,I never believed harm would come to her,you're to Illuminaughty,you are anointed and the Grand Architect smiles upon you,for your great deeds and mockery of the OzGod... lol!
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:51 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote:No update as of yet, which is somewhat of a good thing--she could be in transit and unable to post.

Truthfully,I never believed harm would come to her,you're to Illuminaughty,you are anointed and the Grand Architect smiles upon you,for your great deeds and mockery of the OzGod... lol!

LOL, I suppose it was worry for worry's sake. She really is like a daughter to me though. Most other nieces I'd shrug and smirk if they were in danger LOL. No, not that extreme, more like a nice polite show of concern and sympathy, but no real worry. The one other niece who's in special status is my daughter's favourite cousin, O.--S. who's in Djerba would be her second-favourite. If O. had been caught in Djerba I probably really would have physically flown there to try to do something to protect her. In fact I did once pay her father a visit when word got out he was beating the girls. "If you call the police they won't arrive on time, and it will only piss me off more and make it worse for you. So you might as well sit down and enjoy this..." No more tales of beatings from O. after that.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:56 am

I also have a nephew who very eerily is like an exact clone of me--appearance, personality, lifestyle, everything. With the exception that he's happily married to a pretty Mexican woman with three cheerful children.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:33 pm

Ciggy wrote:I also have a nephew who very eerily is like an exact clone of me--appearance, personality, lifestyle, everything. With the exception that he's happily married to a pretty Mexican woman with three cheerful children.

He's got fine taste...and happy children,can't beat that.Mine are pretty happy too,although things were strained for a few months,it's coming good.Mother had her reasons,but she got it in the end,she got brain-washed...and course I have a lax policy in that regard,it was easy for an infiltrator to play havoc,but there were cracks there and a lack of intelligence,not to realise what was going on.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum