Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Can't Beleive It's Not A Tax Dodge...!!!

3 posters

Go down

I Can't Beleive It's Not A Tax Dodge...!!! Empty I Can't Beleive It's Not A Tax Dodge...!!!

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:33 pm

The Multi-Billionaire

I Can't Beleive It's Not A Tax Dodge...!!! Philipgreenepistols
Sir Philip Green takes a stroll on the beach

Philip Green is a multi-billionaire businessman, who runs some of the biggest names on British high streets.
His retail empire includes brands such as Topshop, Topman, Dorothy Perkins, Burton, Miss Selfridge and British Home Stores.

Philip Green is not a non-dom.
He lives in the UK.
He works in the UK.
He pays tax on his salary in the UK.
All seems to be in order.
Until you realise that Philip Green does not actually own any of the Arcadia group that he spends every day running.
Instead, it is in the name of his wife who has not done a single day’s work for the company.
Mrs Green lives in Monaco, where she pays not a penny of income tax.

In 2005 Philip Green awarded himself £1.2bn, the biggest paycheck in British corporate history.
But this dividend payout was channeled through a network of offshore accounts, via tax havens in Jersey and eventually to Green’s wife’s Monaco bank account.
The dodge saved Green, and cost the tax payer, close to £300m.
This tax arrangement remains in place.
Any time it takes his fancy, Green can pay himself huge sums of money without having to pay any tax.

Before the election, the Lib Dems liked to talk tough on tax avoiders.
But as soon as they entered the coalition, this pre-election bluster became just another inconvenient promise they quietly forgot.
In August David Cameron appointed the country’s most notorious serial-tax avoider to advise the government on how best to slash public spending.
Not a single Lib Dem minister uttered a word of complaint.
A Guardian editorial denounced this as “shameful”.

Philip Green’s £285m tax dodge could pay for:
The full, hiked up £9,000 fees for almost 32,000 students.
Pay the salaries of 20,000 NHS nurses.

And if that’s not reason enough to take action against Sir Philip, it is worth noting that he has built his £5bn fortune on the back of sweatshop labour, using Mauritius sweatshops where Sri Lankans, Indians and Bangladeshis toil 12 hours a day, six days a week, for minimal pay.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/2005/oct/21/executivesalaries.executivepay

I Can't Beleive It's Not A Tax Dodge...!!! Philipgreenthief

But He Has Got A Pretty Natty Taste In Post Ironic T Shirts...
And Hangs Out With All The Top Knobs...

Simon Cowell, Michael Winner, Mohammed Al Fayed and Vijay Mallya.

So It's Not An Exclusive Jewish Thing Going On...

DIF'ers...!!!

rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin
Everybody, Loves Sod..!!!

Back to top Go down

I Can't Beleive It's Not A Tax Dodge...!!! Empty Re: I Can't Beleive It's Not A Tax Dodge...!!!

Post  Ciggy Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:39 pm

You seem genuinely surprised that the rich continue to get richer, and the poor continue to get fooked.

Shall I enlighten you to other great mysteries like where the sun goes every day after it sets?
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

I Can't Beleive It's Not A Tax Dodge...!!! Empty Re: I Can't Beleive It's Not A Tax Dodge...!!!

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:18 pm

Ciggy wrote:You seem genuinely surprised that the rich continue to get richer, and the poor continue to get fooked.

Shall I enlighten you to other great mysteries like where the sun goes every day after it sets?
I Can't Beleive It's Not A Tax Dodge...!!! Philipgreenbollocks

I'm More Surprised That The Bloke Has Such Taste In Day-Glo Beachwear,

Does A Blag Better Than Ronnie Biggs,

And Has Got More Front Than Brighton Promenade...!!!

thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:51 pm

Ciggy wrote:You seem genuinely surprised that the rich continue to get richer, and the poor continue to get fooked.

...I wish I came up with a line like that... rolf
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down