Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh My God You Are Not Going To Beleive This...!!!

+6
C!ggy
Ciggy
Billy Ruben
true lilly
Hrafn
Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!!
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Oh My God You Are Not Going To Beleive This...!!! Empty Oh My God You Are Not Going To Beleive This...!!!

Post  Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:28 pm

I Was Just Reading Billy Rubens Response To True lilly,
In The Thread About Spies And Spooks etc...

Billy Ruben wrote:...Geez,Vera,you got to me today,I said some vicious things.Got bent and had a re-read,thought I was a bit hysterical...Before Sod,disengaged the Whose Online ? Function,there was someone from Israel checking post here...think I got paranoid.Wish he'd turn it back on,great tool that.

https://sodlikeproductions.forumotion.com/general-chat-f4/david-icke-site-betrays-australia-t703-45.htm

The Whose Online Function Only Works On The Board Index...

I Had A Look At It And Saw This...

Oh My God You Are Not Going To Beleive This...!!! Sodlikeonline2

So A Closer Look...

Oh My God You Are Not Going To Beleive This...!!! Sodlikeonline

An Even Closer Look...

Oh My God You Are Not Going To Beleive This...!!! Sodlikeonline1

Aleksandroviskiy Sad Metro... The Nearest Landmark...

The station is located in the heart of Moscow near the Kremlin and Red Square.
Close to Kremlin in the immediate vicinity of the station exits tourists will encounter other beautiful landmarks

Someone Is Watching This Forum From The Kremlin...!!!

Whats That All About...???

wave wave wave

Back to top Go down

Oh My God You Are Not Going To Beleive This...!!! Empty Re: Oh My God You Are Not Going To Beleive This...!!!

Post  Hrafn Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:02 pm

Keeping tabs on true silly .. naturally boobies

Hrafn

Back to top Go down

Oh My God You Are Not Going To Beleive This...!!! Empty Re: Oh My God You Are Not Going To Beleive This...!!!

Post  Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:16 pm

Could Be Yer Man, Putin...

Oh My God You Are Not Going To Beleive This...!!! Putinmanboobsfishing

Keeping His Eye Out For Some Of Billy Rubens Homo-Erotically Charged,

But "Manly" Posts...!!!

sissies sissies sissies

Back to top Go down

Post  Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:00 pm

Meanwhile, On A Park Bench In Red Square,
A Spook Gets It 'Orribly Wrong...

Oh My God You Are Not Going To Beleive This...!!! Domjoly

"In Moscow, the rivers are bright in Autumn...
you have the brief case to swap?"

"You are not Aarnout van der Plooge?"

Music By Faithless...

lmao rolf lmao

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:45 pm

This is NOT spam, just the only way my very limiting phone posting will let me show and keep context...I mention that like THE ARCH BISHOP of BELGRADE, SERBIA, by "BLOOD", I AM AN AUSTRALIAN HOCEVAR, aware of things like-: Oh, and it is Far From "my unique view", it's just that I do NOT belong to any Religion, Group or Secret Society, but to The Creator, so I AM TRULY FREE to WITNESS and WARN. Now consider this-:
true lilly wrote:
Ciggy wrote:Broadcasting something on ABC ain't the way to bury it. In case you haven't noticed.
It IS when it's IGNORED as if 'UN'important, INSTEAD OF WIDELY DISCUSED and Explored. NOW THINK: WW2 'ended' when CHINA'S ENEMY=GERMANY'S ALLIE, JAPAN, WAS NUKED to PREVENT THEIR INVATION of AUSTRALIA. And AMERICA did NOT Join that World War UNTIL GERMANY/JAPAN GAVE UP ON EUROPE and CAME STRAIGHT FOR "THE PRIZE" AUSTRALIA=O'Zion! And it even took 2 NUKINGS to get them to 'back off'!
that is 'a world of people waring to keep the truth secret and sell a universal lie'!
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:00 pm

Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! wrote:Meanwhile, On A Park Bench In Red Square,
A Spook Gets It 'Orribly Wrong...

Oh My God You Are Not Going To Beleive This...!!! Domjoly

"In Moscow, the rivers are bright in Autumn...
you have the brief case to swap?"

"You are not Aarnout van der Plooge?"
... and meanwhile in Australia and all over Victoria that Aarnout van der Plooge spent 3 weeks SPYING OUT, AND BEING SPIED OUT, THEN SENT OVER $6000 TO FUND THE THUGS WHO INVADED MY HOME, Federal and State Police ARE RAIDING KURDISH Groups OVER FUND RAISING FOR TERRORISTS.

Music By Faithless...

lmao rolf lmao
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:31 pm

Yes, curious thread this...a "deliberately bred" Australian of half SLAVIC and UKRANIAN "BLOOD"...an 'ORANGE' Dutch Spy... MOSCOW (the RUS in Russia coming from their ancient NORTHERN 'RED/ORANGE' Haired INVADERS)... the KURDS SLAUGHTERED LIKE UKRAINIANS ... Escaping to AUSTRALIA, that those 'ORANGE' NORTHERN INVADERS, STILL PLAN TO TAKE ...
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:36 pm

true lilly wrote:
Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! wrote:
[/b]
... and meanwhile in Australia and all over Victoria that Aarnout van der Plooge spent 3 weeks SPYING OUT, AND BEING SPIED OUT, THEN SENT OVER $6000 TO FUND THE THUGS WHO INVADED MY HOME, Federal and State Police ARE RAIDING KURDISH Groups OVER FUND RAISING FOR TERRORISTS.

Shots Of Receipts,
Pictures Of Your Bombs...
Or At Least News Paper Links...

Bombs Are A Big Deal In "The Age Of Terror"

Or It Didn't Happen...!!!

thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:15 pm

true lilly wrote:
[/b]

Shots Of Receipts,

as 'you all', I CAN'T POST much text, links or images from this cheap old tech phone, so I'll ask you read this and the post before it. -
true lilly wrote:Also, that my Real Name, Address and Phone Number are posted all over these Public Forums, with an open invite to make real contact, and that NONE of the gangs that attack me on line with lies , have managed to DISPROVE what I post, despite a number of them being locals, puts the ball in 'their' court, from where 'they' ALWAYS FAIL to 'return the serve'.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:22 pm

Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! wrote:Could Be Yer Man, Putin...

But "Manly" Posts...!!!

sissies sissies sissies

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..... rolf thumbs up

FUNNIEST AND BEST THREAD OUT,ooops,capslock.Not screaming.
Old Putin,be a bit rough about the ring,a bit to manly,prefer the Malay houseboy,to bareback riding thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:27 pm

true lilly wrote:
[/b]

Shots Of Receipts,

if she has an electronic fuel pump mounted in the fuel tank,which is externally mounted,you don't need $6000 and a gang of thugs.I can blow you up,with 2 foot of wire,hooked to the power lead,and poked through the vacuum return line...bits of you,should make the stratosphere

thumbs down
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:47 pm

Yes silly billy, but the 6+ grand wasn't for bombs, but before that, to keep 'them' in my house after robbing me too broke to keep it, also failed to make me give up and join 'them'. And my horsewoman's hand could have ripped out the throat of TINA, The CONVICTED PYRO of Houses, Cars and a boat, Known on line as 'BLACK WIDOW', when she TRIED TO BEAT ME TO DEATH during her First Invasion of my home, but AGAIN I CHOSE NOT TO 'KILL TO LIVE', and I THANK GOD, escaped to neighbours who called the police. But don't be JEALOUS of my 'interesting' little life; it really isn't fun seeing so many, so DESPERATE to see me dead for daring to live my personal faith in The Creator of Life. Infact, it hurts much worse than 'them' breaking my bones, for me to see so much FOOLISH DEVOTION to UNJUSTIFYABLE VIOLENCE.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:26 pm

true lilly wrote:Yes silly billy, but the 6+ grand wasn't for bombs, but before that, to keep 'them' in my house after robbing me too broke to keep it, also failed to make me give up and join 'them'. And my horsewoman's hand could have ripped out the throat of TINA, The CONVICTED PYRO of Houses, Cars and a boat, Known on line as 'BLACK WIDOW', when she TRIED TO BEAT ME TO DEATH during her First Invasion of my home, but AGAIN I CHOSE NOT TO 'KILL TO LIVE', and I THANK GOD, escaped to neighbours who called the police. But don't be JEALOUS of my 'interesting' little life; it really isn't fun seeing so many, so DESPERATE to see me dead for daring to live my personal faith in The Creator of Life. Infact, it hurts much worse than 'them' breaking my bones, for me to see so much FOOLISH DEVOTION to UNJUSTIFYABLE VIOLENCE.

You are very brave not to resort to it,good for you.My occult buddies,are living to this day,unscathed,unmolested,but still hurt me,how about that.For all my tough talk,I stayed my hand,not the thug you all think.I do it,cause Of my belief,in higher spiritual being,if I can manage it,if not,I'll roll in filth of black humour,ok.
...Not jealous or humoured,if you're telling the truth,I'm very sad you endured so much,if not,you're a zionist fagoot who wants me dead.
Either way,I'm nicer than you,god person.
You have no compassion or empathy for other suffering,it's all about yours.I ask you straight questions and you never answer.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:26 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! wrote:Could Be Yer Man, Putin...

But "Manly" Posts...!!!

sissies sissies sissies

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..... rolf thumbs up

FUNNIEST AND BEST THREAD OUT,ooops,capslock.Not screaming.
Old Putin,be a bit rough about the ring,a bit to manly,prefer the Malay houseboy,to bareback riding thumbs up

...and I just want to say,thankyou to all my faggot friends,that I grew up with,for colouring and enriching my life,and always knowing,if I was hard up,a very competent oral alternative existed,on tap,no hang-ups or reciprocating required,thankyou my colourful friends,...God Vladimir,
I'll definitely be the girl,just this once.Remember that song,See the nice boys,dancing in pairs...well I can call them faggots,cause they know I'm their friend
thumbs up sissies cheers
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:22 am

err,Sod,can I please have my Whose Online thingy restored...won't let me,cause it used to show me coming in at Forster,Mid-North Coast,nice beach and fishing thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:47 pm

What is funny is tintin...read his last couple of posts on his TNBTN thread at D.I.o.F, and you can see him Responding to Posts ON THIS THREAD, and he is MURDEROUSLY ANGRY, AGAIN. It stems from his personal terror of Meeting His Maker, and that side effect of being a Spy: suspecting everyone else is. See from his life of excessive privledge, it's easier to believe that if he can't crush a poor little nobody, that they must be leading a double life and/or have powerfull people behind them, who he just has to find and crush first. And it's easier to believe that the harder they are to find, the more powerful they must be, than accept what he he was invited to come see for himself-there is no power in this house other than what comes with Faithfully Loving and Trusting The God his life of lies is devoted to fighting.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:26 pm

true lilly wrote: and that side effect of being a Spy:

Licenced To Expose Seven Degrees Of Kevin Bacon, No Doubt...!!!

rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:03 pm

true lilly wrote: and that side effect of being a Spy:
well actually that thread is run to make a farce of real, current connections between real political and business big wigs and their stazi members, the 'top end ground dwellers' quietly working away, their barely disguised coded communication being ignored because they are no James Bond. And btw, not only did he buy his ticket before only giving me 3 days notice that he was coming, but while he was posting about his day in Holland, he was send Western Union money from America... Why, when he also likes to boast about his 5 Star International get aways... RHETORICAL!

Licenced To Expose Seven Degrees Of Kevin Bacon, No Doubt...!!!

rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:29 am

Tintin the assassin gives his victims prior warning he's going for the hit, three days in advance?

This grows more and more lolsome by the mad post.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:41 am

Ciggy wrote:Tintin the assassin gives his victims prior warning he's going for the hit, three days in advance?

This grows more and more lolsome by the mad post.

I Was A Beleiver At One Point Ciggy,

But The Deeper You Go Into The Rabbit Hole,

The More You Realise It's Populated With Crazies Who Forgot To Take Their Demalziapan This Morning...

Good Fun Though...!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Back to top Go down

Post  Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:27 am

Ciggy wrote:Demalziapan
cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Side Effects Of Demalzipanm

1. Intolerance of perfumes, odors, fumes, textile shop odors and tobacco smoke.
2. Complaints that worsen in soaked, muggy or moldy places.
3. Athletes' foot, jock itch, fungal infections on the skin or nails.
4. Craving for sugar, bread or alcohol.
5. Prostitis or vaginitis.
6. Diarrhea.
7. Constipation.
8. Abdominal distention, bloating or misery.
9. Gas or flatulence.
10. Rectal itching or rash.
11. Colic.
12. Diaper over-hasty.
13. Vaginal itch, burning or persistent infections.
14. Kidney, bladder infections.
15. Cystitis (inflammation of the bladder next to possible infection).
16. Sinus infections.
17. Joint pain or swelling.
18. Acne.
19. Hives.
20. Rashes.
21. Itching skin.
22. Eczema.
23. Psoriasis.
24. Loss of sex drive.
25. Impotence.
26. Fatigue.
27. Feeling drained.
28. Memory loss.
29. Feeling spaced out.
30. Numbness, burning or tingling.
31. Muscle ache.
32. Muscle pains.
33. Flu-like symptoms.
34. Endometriosis (irregular or painful menstruation).
35. Cramps or menstrual irregularities.
36. P.M.S.
37. Spots contained by front of eyes.
38. Erratic vision.
39. Drowsiness.
40. Irritability or jitteriness.
41. Mood swings.
42. Depression.
43. Suicidal morale.
44. Headaches.
45. Hypoglycemia.
46. Feeling of swelling and tingling in the manager.
47. Heartburn.
48. Indigestion.
49. Belching.
50. Intestinal gas.
51. Mucus in the stools.
52. Hemorrhoids.
53. Dry mouth.
54. Sores or blisters within the mouth.
55. Bad breath.
56. Nasal congestion.
57. Nasal discharge.
58. Nasal itching.
59. Post nasal drip.
60. Sore or dry mouth.
61. Sore or dry throat.
62. Cough.
63. Pain or tightness in the chest.
64. Wheezing or shortness of breath.
65. Asthmatic symptoms.
66. Burning or itching eyes.
67. Burning on urination.
68. Ear backache.
69. Ear aches.
70. Ear discharges.
71. Painful intercourse.
72. Food allergies or food reaction.
73. Hayfever.
74. General allergies.
75. Thrush.
76. Hair loss

If Only I Had A Vagina, I'de Have The Full List...!!!

lmao rolf lmao

Back to top Go down

Post  Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:56 am

Hey..

Problem, Reaction, Solution...

Mangina...

Problem Solved...!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Back to top Go down

Post  C!ggy Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:12 am

Got news for ya Sod, You had this tracker on your site a couple of weeks ago thamesvalleypolice.co.uk
C!ggy
C!ggy

http://etsogod.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:28 am

C!ggy wrote:Got news for ya Sod, You had this tracker on your site a couple of weeks ago thamesvalleypolice.co.uk

Just Goes To Show That Even The Internet,
Something That You Let Into Your Front Room As A Freind,
Is Not Immune From A Bit Of Spying....

Thames Valley Police Though....

Thats A Bit Small Fry....

I Know A Way To Get The Big Boys Here....

The Echelon/ AUSCANZUKUS Thingy...

Rewson, SAFE, Waihopai, INFOSEC, ASPIC, MI6, Information Security, SAI, Information Warfare, IW, IS, Privacy, Information Terrorism, Terrorism
Defensive Information, Defense Information Warfare, Offensive Information, Offensive Information Warfare, The Artful Dodger, NAIA, SAPM, ASU, ASTS,
National Information Infrastructure, InfoSec, SAO, Reno, Compsec, JICS,
Computer Terrorism, Firewalls, Secure Internet Connections, RSP, ISS, JDF,
Ermes, Passwords, NAAP, DefCon V, RSO, Hackers, Encryption, ASWS, CUN, CISU,
CUSI, M.A.R.E., MARE, UFO, IFO, Pacini, Angela, Espionage, USDOJ, NSA, CIA,
S/Key, SSL, FBI, Secert Service, USSS, Defcon, Military, White House,
Undercover, NCCS, Mayfly, PGP, SALDV, PEM, resta, RSA, Perl-RSA, MSNBC, bet,
AOL, AOL TOS, CIS, CBOT, AIMSX, STARLAN, 3B2, BITNET, SAMU, COSMOS, DATTA,
Furbys, E911, FCIC, HTCIA, IACIS, UT/RUS, JANET, ram, JICC, ReMOB, LEETAC,
UTU, VNET, BRLO, SADCC, NSLEP, SACLANTCEN, FALN, 877, NAVELEXSYSSECENGCEN,
BZ, CANSLO, CBNRC, CIDA, JAVA, rsta, Active X, Compsec 97, RENS, LLC, DERA,
JIC, rip, rb, Wu, RDI, Mavricks, BIOL, Meta-hackers, ^?, SADT, Steve Case,
Tools, RECCEX, Telex, Aldergrove, OTAN, monarchist, NMIC, NIOG, IDB, MID/KL,
NADIS, NMI, SEIDM, BNC, CNCIS, STEEPLEBUSH, RG, BSS, DDIS, mixmaster, BCCI,
BRGE, Europol, SARL, Military Intelligence, JICA, Scully, recondo, Flame,
Infowar, FRU, Bubba, Freeh, Archives, ISADC, CISSP, Sundevil, jack,
Investigation, JOTS, ISACA, NCSA, ASVC, spook words, RRF, 1071, Bugs Bunny,
Verisign, Secure, ASIO, Lebed, ICE, NRO, Lexis-Nexis, NSCT, SCIF, FLiR, JIC,
bce, Lacrosse, Flashbangs, HRT, IRA, EODG, DIA, USCOI, CID, BOP, FINCEN,
FLETC, NIJ, ACC, AFSPC, BMDO, site, SASSTIXS, NAVWAN, NRL, RL, NAVWCWPNS,
NSWC, USAFA, AHPCRC, ARPA, SARD, LABLINK, USACIL, SAPT, USCG, NRC, ~, O,
NSA/CSS, CDC, DOE, SAAM, FMS, HPCC, NTIS, SEL, USCODE, CISE, SIRC, CIM, ISN,
DJC, LLNL, bemd, SGC, UNCPCJ, CFC, SABENA, DREO, CDA, SADRS, DRA, SHAPE,
bird dog, SACLANT, BECCA, DCJFTF, HALO, SC, TA SAS, Lander, GSM, T Branch,
AST, SAMCOMM, HAHO, FKS, 868, GCHQ, DITSA, SORT, AMEMB, NSG, HIC, EDI,
benelux, SAS, SBS, SAW, UDT, EODC, GOE, DOE, SAMF, GEO, JRB, 3P-HV, Masuda,
Forte, AT, GIGN, Exon Shell, radint, MB, CQB, TECS, CONUS, CTU, RCMP, GRU,
SASR, GSG-9, 22nd SAS, GEOS, EADA, SART, BBE, STEP, Echelon, Dictionary,
MD2, MD4, MDA, diwn, 747, ASIC, 777, RDI, 767, MI5, 737, MI6, 757, Kh-11,
EODN, SHS, ^X, Shayet-13, SADMS, Spetznaz, Recce, 707, CIO, NOCS, Halcon,
NSS, Duress, RAID, Uziel, wojo, Psyops, SASCOM, grom, NSIRL, D-11, DF, ZARK,
SERT, VIP, ARC, S.E.T. Team, NSWG, MP5k, SATKA, DREC, DEVGRP, DSD, FDM, GRU,
LRTS, SIGDEV, NACSI, MEU/SOC,PSAC, PTT, RFI, ZL31, SIGDASYS, TDM. SUKLO,
Schengen, SUSLO, TELINT, fake, TEXTA. ELF, LF, MF, Mafia, JASSM, CALCM,
TLAM, Wipeout, GII, SIW, MEII, C2W, Burns, Tomlinson, Ufologico Nazionale,
Centro, CICAP, MIR, Belknap, Tac, rebels, BLU-97 A/B, 007, nowhere.ch,
bronze, Rubin, Arnett, BLU, SIGS, VHF, Recon, peapod, PA598D28, Spall, dort,
50MZ, 11Emc Choe, SATCOMA, UHF, The Hague, SHF, ASIO, SASP, WANK, Colonel,
domestic disruption, 5ESS, smuggle, Z-200, 15kg, DUVDEVAN, RFX, nitrate,
OIR, Pretoria, M-14, enigma, Bletchley Park, Clandestine, NSO, nkvd, argus,
afsatcom, CQB, NVD, Counter Terrorism Security, Enemy of the State, SARA,
Rapid Reaction, JSOFC3IP, Corporate Security, 192.47.242.7, Baldwin, Wilma,
ie.org, cospo.osis.gov, Police, Dateline, Tyrell, KMI, 1ee, Pod, 9705
Samford Road, 20755-6000, sniper, PPS, ASIS, ASLET, TSCM, Security
Consulting, M-x spook, Z-150T, Steak Knife, High Security, Security
Evaluation, Electronic Surveillance, MI-17, ISR, NSAS, Counterterrorism,
real, spies, IWO, eavesdropping, debugging, CCSS, interception, COCOT,
NACSI, rhost, rhosts, ASO, SETA, Amherst, Broadside, Capricorn, NAVCM,
Gamma, Gorizont, Guppy, NSS, rita, ISSO, submiss, ASDIC, .tc, 2EME REP, FID,
7NL SBS, tekka, captain, 226, .45, nonac, .li, Tony Poe, MJ-12, JASON,
Society, Hmong, Majic, evil, zipgun, tax, bootleg, warez, TRV, ERV,
rednoise, mindwar, nailbomb, VLF, ULF, Paperclip, Chatter, MKULTRA, MKDELTA,
Bluebird, MKNAOMI, White Yankee, MKSEARCH, 355 ML, Adriatic, Goldman,
Ionosphere, Mole, Keyhole, NABS, Kilderkin, Artichoke, Badger, Emerson,
Tzvrif, SDIS, T2S2, STTC, DNR, NADDIS, NFLIS, CFD, BLU-114/B, quarter,
Cornflower, Daisy, Egret, Iris, JSOTF, Hollyhock, Jasmine, Juile, Vinnell,
B.D.M., Sphinx, Stephanie, Reflection, Spoke, Talent, Trump, FX, FXR, IMF,
POCSAG, rusers, Covert Video, Intiso, r00t, lock picking, Beyond Hope,
LASINT, csystems, .tm, passwd, 2600 Magazine, JUWTF, Competitor, EO, Chan,
Pathfinders, SEAL Team 3, JTF, Nash, ISSAA, B61-11, Alouette, executive,
Event Security, Mace, Cap-Stun, stakeout, ninja, ASIS, ISA, EOD, Oscor,
Tarawa, COSMOS-2224, COSTIND, hit word, hitword, Hitwords, Regli, VBS,
Leuken-Baden, number key, Zimmerwald, DDPS, GRS, AGT. AMME, ANDVT, Type I,
Type II, VFCT, VGPL, WHCA, WSA, WSP, WWABNCP, ZNI1, FSK, FTS2000, GOSIP,
GOTS, SACS STU-III, PRF, PMSP, PCMT, I&A, JRSC, ITSDN, Keyer, KG-84C,
KWT-46, KWR-46, KY-75, KYV-5, LHR, PARKHILL, LDMX, LEASAT, SNS, SVN, TACSAT,
TRANSEC, DONCAF, EAM, DSCS, DSNET1, DSNET2, DSNET3, ECCM, EIP, EKMS, EKMC,
DDN, DDP, Merlin, NTT, SL-1, Rolm, TIE, Tie-fighter, PBX, SLI, NTT, MSCJ,
MIT, 69, RIT, Time, MSEE, Cable & Wireless, CSE, SUW, J2, Embassy, ETA,
Porno, Fax, finks, Fax encryption, white noise, Fernspah, MYK, GAFE,
forcast, import, rain, tiger, buzzer, N9, pink noise, CRA, M.P.R.I., top
secret, Mossberg, 50BMG, Macintosh Security, Macintosh Internet Security,
OC3, Macintosh Firewalls, Unix Security, VIP Protection, SIG, sweep, Medco,
TRD, TDR, Z, sweeping, SURSAT, 5926, TELINT, Audiotel, Harvard, 1080H, SWS,
Asset, Satellite imagery, force, NAIAG, Cypherpunks, NARF, 127, Coderpunks,
TRW, remailers, replay, redheads, RX-7, explicit, FLAME, J-6, Pornstars,
AVN, Playboy, ISSSP, Anonymous, W, Sex, chaining, codes, Nuclear, 20,
subversives, SLIP, toad, fish, data havens, unix, c, a, b, d, SUBACS, the,
Elvis, quiche, DES, 1*, N-ISDN, NLSP, OTAR, OTAT, OTCIXS, MISSI, MOSAIC,
NAVCOMPARS, NCTS, NESP, MILSATCOM, AUTODIN, BLACKER, C3I, C4I, CMS, CMW, CP,
SBU, SCCN, SITOR, SHF/DOD, Finksburg MD, Link 16, LATA, NATIA, NATOA,
sneakers, UXO, (), OC-12, counterintelligence, Shaldag, sport, NASA, TWA,
DT, gtegsc, nowhere, .ch, hope, emc, industrial espionage, SUPIR, PI, TSCI,
spookwords, industrial intelligence, H.N.P., SUAEWICS, Juiliett Class
Submarine, Locks, qrss, loch, 64 Vauxhall Cross, Ingram Mac-10, wwics,
sigvoice, ssa, E.O.D., SEMTEX, penrep, racal, OTP, OSS, Siemens, RPC, Met,
CIA-DST, INI, watchers, keebler, contacts, Blowpipe, BTM, CCS, GSA, Kilo
Class, squib, primacord, RSP, Z7, Becker, Nerd, fangs, Austin, no|d,
Comirex, GPMG, Speakeasy, humint, GEODSS, SORO, M5, BROMURE, ANC, zone, SBI,
DSS, S.A.I.C., Minox, Keyhole, SAR, Rand Corporation, Starr, Wackenhutt, EO,
burhop, Wackendude, mol, Shelton, 2E781, F-22, 2010, JCET, cocaine, Vale,
IG, Kosovo, Dake, 36,800, Hillal, Pesec, Hindawi, GGL, NAICC, CTU, botux,
Virii, CCC, ISPE, CCSC, Scud, SecDef, Magdeyev, VOA, Kosiura, Small Pox,
Tajik, +=, Blacklisted 411, TRDL, Internet Underground, BX, XS4ALL, wetsu,
muezzin, Retinal Fetish, WIR, Fetish, FCA, Yobie, forschung, emm, ANZUS,
Reprieve, NZC-332, edition, cards, mania, 701, CTP, CATO, Phon-e, Chicago
Posse, NSDM, l0ck, beanpole, spook, keywords, QRR, PLA, TDYC, W3, CUD, CdC,
Weekly World News, Zen, World Domination, Dead, GRU, M72750, Salsa, 7,
Blowfish, Gorelick, Glock, Ft. Meade, NSWT, press-release, WISDIM, burned,
Indigo, wire transfer, e-cash, Bubba the Love Sponge, Enforcers, Digicash,
zip, SWAT, Ortega, PPP, NACSE, crypto-anarchy, AT&T, SGI, SUN, MCI,
Blacknet, ISM, JCE, Middleman, KLM, Blackbird, NSV, GQ360, X400, Texas,
jihad, SDI, BRIGAND, Uzi, Fort Meade, *&, gchq.gov.uk, supercomputer,
bullion, 3, NTTC, Blackmednet, :, Propaganda, ABC, Satellite phones, IWIS,
Planet-1, ISTA, rs9512c, Jiang Zemin, South Africa, Sergeyev, Montenegro,
Toeffler, Rebollo, sorot, Yucca Mountain, FARC, Toth, Xu Yongyue, Bach,
Razor, AC, cryptanalysis, nuclear, 52 52 N - 03 03 W, Morgan, Canine, GEBA,
INSCOM, MEMEX, Stanley, FBI, Panama, fissionable, Sears Tower, NORAD, Delta
Force, SEAL, virtual, WASS, WID, Dolch, secure shell, screws, Black-Ops,
O/S, Area51, SABC, basement, ISWG, $@, data-haven, NSDD, black-bag, rack,
TEMPEST, Goodwin, rebels, ID, MD5, IDEA, garbage, market, beef, Stego, ISAF,
unclassified, Sayeret Tzanhanim, PARASAR, Gripan, pirg, curly, Taiwan,
guest, utopia, NSG, orthodox, CCSQ, Alica, SHA, Global, gorilla, Bob,
UNSCOM, Fukuyama, Manfurov, Kvashnin, Marx, Abdurahmon, snullen, Pseudonyms,
MITM, NARF, Gray Data, VLSI, mega, Leitrim, Yakima, NSES, Sugar Grove, WAS,
Cowboy, Gist, 8182, Gatt, Platform, 1911, Geraldton, UKUSA, veggie, XM,
Parvus, NAVSVS, 3848, Morwenstow, Consul, Oratory, Pine Gap, Menwith,
Mantis, DSD, BVD, 1984, blow out, BUDS, WQC, Flintlock, PABX, Electron,
Chicago Crust, e95, DDR&E, 3M, KEDO, iButton, R1, erco, Toffler, FAS, RHL,
K3, Visa/BCC, SNT, Ceridian, STE, condor, CipherTAC-2000, Etacs, Shipiro,
ssor, piz, fritz, KY, 32, Edens, Kiwis, Kamumaruha, DODIG, Firefly, HRM,
Albright, Bellcore, rail, csim, NMS, 2c, FIPS140-1, CAVE, E-Bomb, CDMA,
Fortezza, 355ml, ISSC, cybercash, NAWAS, government, NSY, hate, speedbump,
joe, illuminati, BOSS, Kourou, Misawa, Morse, HF, P415, ladylove, filofax,
Gulf, lamma, Unit 5707, Sayeret Mat'Kal, Unit 669, Sayeret Golani, Lanceros,
Summercon, NSADS, president, ISFR, freedom, ISSO, walburn, Defcon VI, DC6,
Larson, P99, HERF pipe-bomb, 2.3 Oz., cocaine, $, imapct, Roswell, ESN, COS,
E.T., credit card, b9, fraud, ST1, assasinate, virus, ISCS, ISPR, anarchy,
rogue, mailbomb, 888, Chelsea, 1997, Whitewater, MOD, York, plutonium,
William Gates, clone, BATF, SGDN, Nike, WWSV, Atlas, IWWSVCS, Delta, TWA,
Kiwi, PGP 2.6.2., PGP 5.0i, PGP 5.1, siliconpimp, SASSTIXS, IWG, Lynch, 414,
Face, Pixar, IRIDF, NSRB, eternity server, Skytel, Yukon, Templeton,
Johohonbu, LUK, Cohiba, Soros, Standford, niche, ISEP, ISEC, 51, H&K, USP,
^, sardine, bank, EUB, USP, PCS, NRO, Red Cell, NSOF, DC7, Glock 26,
snuffle, Patel, package, ISI, INR, INS, GRU, RUOP, GSS, NSP, SRI, Ronco,
Armani, BOSS, Chobetsu, FBIS, BND, SISDE, FSB, BfV, IB, froglegs, JITEM,
SADF, advise, TUSA, LITE, PKK, HoHoCon, SISMI, ISG, FIS, MSW, Spyderco, UOP,
SSCI, NIMA, HAMASMOIS, SVR, SIN, advisors, SAP, Monica, OAU, PFS, Aladdin,
AG, chameleon man, Hutsul, CESID, Bess, rail gun, .375, Peering, CSC,
Tangimoana Beach, Commecen, Vanuatu, Kwajalein, LHI, DRM, GSGI, DST, MITI,
JERTO, SDF, Koancho, Blenheim, Rivera, Kyudanki, varon, 310, 17, 312, NB,
CBM, CTP, Sardine, SBIRS, jaws, SGDN, ADIU, DEADBEEF, IDP, IDF, Halibut,
SONANGOL, Flu, &, Loin, PGP 5.53, meta, Faber, SFPD, EG&G, ISEP, blackjack,
Fox, Aum, AIEWS, AMW, RHL, Baranyi, WORM, MP5K-SD, 1071, WINGS, cdi, VIA,
DynCorp, UXO, Ti, WWSP, WID, osco, Mary, honor, Templar, THAAD, package,
CISD, ISG, BIOLWPN, JRA, ISB, ISDS, chosen, LBSD, van, schloss, secops,
DCSS, DPSD, LIF, J-Star, PRIME, SURVIAC, telex, Analyzer, embassy, Golf,
B61-7, Maple, Tokyo, ERR, SBU, Threat, JPL, Tess, SE, Alex, EPL, SPINTCOM,
FOUO, ISS-ADP, Merv, Mexico, SUR, blocks, SO13, Rojdykarna, RSOC, USS
Banner, S511, 20755, airframe, jya.com, Furby, PECSENC, football, Agfa,
3210, Crowell, moore, 510, OADR, Smith, toffee, FIS, N5P6, EuroFed, SP4,
shelter, Crypto AG Croatian nuclear FBI colonel plutonium Ortega Waco, Texas
Panama CIA DES jihad fissionable quiche terrorist World Trade Center
assassination DES NORAD Delta Force Waco, Texas SDI explosion Serbian Panama
Uzi Ft. Meade SEAL Team 6 Honduras PLO NSA terrorist Ft. Meade strategic
supercomputer $400 million in gold bullion quiche Honduras BATF colonel
Treasury domestic disruption SEAL Team 6 class struggle smuggle M55 M51
Physical Security Division Room 2A0120, OPS 2A building 688-6911(b),
963-3371(s). Security Awareness Division (M56) Field Security Division (M52)
Al Amn al-Askari Supreme Assembly of the Islamic Revolution in Iraq (SAIRI)
Binnenlandse Veiligheidsdienst Komitet Gosudarstvennoi Bezopasnosti
Federalnaia sluzhba besopasnosti GCHQ MI5 Kill the president

Quiche Terrorist
lmao rolf lmao

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:12 pm

And what really terrifies 'you' is how hard I am to kill, against all odds - I am ONE INDIVIDUAL, and I'm NOT a 'numbers person', but even I can see that 'THEY' CRUNCHED THE NUMBERS and SAW that MANY KEY SEATS HUNG ON ONLY 10's to a Very Few 1000 Votes. This meant 'THEY' FEARED ANYONE who WAS REACHING THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE A DAY, with the REAL WORLD FACTS BEHIND 'the news', that NO ONE ELSE in The CONspiracy Industry would DARE PUBLISH. And here's a curious time line - December, Elected PM RUDD'S Daughter writes a 'novel' about a WOMAN Minister STABBING HER PM IN THE BACK - January, a WOMAN and her DAUGHTER INVADE My Home (backed up by 2 'men'), BASH me into hospital, STEAL MY PHONE (with years of STORED EVIDENCE), and TRASH MY COMPUTER - 6 Months later the PM IS STABBED IN THE BACK BY THE WOMAN VICE-pm, then SHE calls an Election and my ELECTION thread is REMOVED from Today's News, them I'm BANNED from Posting phone texts On 'Their' Election thread, then BANNED FROM POSTING AT ALL, when I had a thread of THOUSANDS of READERS A DAY.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next